Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, gunderda said:

James and Shannon are trying to get their group together to discuss nominations. Only Brandi, Marissa are available. Someone is going to go get Ari because she's downstairs.  Ross is sleeping and they don't want to wake him up.  James is going to go get Mark. 

Guess that means BD’ing Ross is the next stratagem, then.  We used to call that the Cheesepuff maneuver; the person absent from or late to a meeting was the person who got tabbed for the job(s) nobody else wanted.  It got that monicker because in our group, such tardiness was usually due to the offender doing a snack run for the meeting.  ;>

Edited by Nashville
Cheezy poofs!
  • Love 2

Now see - this is exactly the kind of thing which, if I were in the House, would send me from zero to Planet Pissed-Off in no time flat.  From Joker’s:

Tue 12:27 PM BBT Ariadna hugs Shannon in the kicthen. Shannon says her hair looks great. Arianna says Brandi curled it. Omarosa follows Ariadna to the storage room. Omarosa says she is not allowed to leave Ariadna alone. Ariadna gets her batteries & her music. She is happy.

So what exactly is the implication here?  

• That Omarosa (and the group by extension) don’t trust Ari to walk into the SR on her own?  
  • That Ari is a dependable member of the group only so long as she never strays from their direct line of sight?  
  • That Ari is so weak minded she can’t be left to her own devices, lest the wrong person say “Hello” to Ari and thereby mess up all their well-laid plans?

Personally, I’d be offended as hell at such a display of mistrust.

More from Joker’s:

Tue 1:07 PM BBT HoH crew sees Ross hugging Shannon. Ross and Shannon coming into HoH, HoH group says No. Start chit chat as they enter.

!!!!!!!!!ROSS MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Now see - this is exactly the kind of thing which, if I were in the House, would send me from zero to Planet Pissed-Off in no time flat.  From Joker’s:

Tue 12:27 PM BBT Ariadna hugs Shannon in the kicthen. Shannon says her hair looks great. Arianna says Brandi curled it. Omarosa follows Ariadna to the storage room. Omarosa says she is not allowed to leave Ariadna alone. Ariadna gets her batteries & her music. She is happy.

• That Omarosa (and the group by extension) don’t trust Ari to walk into the SR on her own?  
  • That Ari is a dependable member of the group only so long as she never strays from their direct line of sight?  
  • That Ari is so weak minded she can’t be left to her own devices, lest the wrong person say “Hello” to Ari and thereby mess up all their well-laid plans?

So, your underlined. Did she say that to Ariadna? Because if she did, and Ariadna continued to skip around like the world is made of rainbow and cotton candy, maybe it's more of a safety thing? There's still a few spots on my "Big Brother contestants not allowed to cross the street alone" list available...

Ari herself has spent a large part of the day avoiding people. I think doesn't even want to have to pretend to play along until nominations. I don't know how long this strategy will work though. Also it will give the likes of Ross and Marissa an out when Shannon questions them because they can say they also didn't get a chance to speak with Ari today.

8 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Ari herself has spent a large part of the day avoiding people. I think doesn't even want to have to pretend to play along until nominations. I don't know how long this strategy will work though. Also it will give the likes of Ross and Marissa an out when Shannon questions them because they can say they also didn't get a chance to speak with Ari today.

Is her plan still to put up Shannon and James??  I don't understand why she is avoiding her alliance.   I haven't been able watch much of the feeds yesterday and today. In regular seasons there are more recaps and many more twitter posts.  

41 minutes ago, Nashville said:

More from Joker’s:

Tue 1:07 PM BBT HoH crew sees Ross hugging Shannon. Ross and Shannon coming into HoH, HoH group says No. Start chit chat as they enter.

!!!!!!!!!ROSS MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!

I am the jokers updater. Ari is afraid to be alone. She does not want to be alone with Shannon or James before noms. She asked for someone to be with her. Omarosa was ok doing it. Brandi wanted to do her makeup and Ross and Marissa and wanting to talk game or watch others. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, keke23 said:

I can never tell if O is being genuine or trying to get under someone's skin on the sly.

I can never tell if most of them are being genuine or not. Except James. I feel like he's always being genuine. A genuine asshole, but genuine nonetheless.

51 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

How so? I'm really curious about this. I've read about CBBUK but have never actually seen an episode.

CBBUK and the regular BBUK are really nothing like our version of BB. People are evicted through audience vote. Their BB is more like what our first season was like. And there are no live feeds. But it's on like every day lol.

ETA: Shannon and James were talking alone after Ross left and Shannon started crying and saying she's been attacked since day one/she's all alone/she has no friends. She's fully morphing into a Russo sister at this point!  James was just like, "That's the game!" and "I'm alone, too!" about it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

So what has been happening? James gave Shannon a peptalk and she is crying.  Have they been mean to her?

Shannon has been in bed most of the day giving up on the game. James came in and she broke done saying she is lonely and he tried to make her get her fight back and play again. He needs her to play, all he really has is kind of Mark and her right now. James and Shannon are trusting Ross to get info on the noms and target. Didn't Shannon watch BB19, dont let Ross be a Paul and do your talking for you !

• Love 3

I am really enjoying James in this game. He says what he means and he says it well. Plus, probably more importantly to me, he irks Brandi. Actually I think Brandi dislikes anyone who poses a threat to her. Shannon, James ,Mark. 

LOL, James flat out asks Meta if he has talked to Ari about nominated him. Says do it quickly because its almost nominations. If you want to go home, asks her now. Flat out !

I like this guy. Calling Meta on his BS i want to go home. Wants him to poll a Keisha. Beg to go home.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

OMG James really has no clue how smart Metta is at this game right now. He's trying to talk him into reminding Ari he wants to go home. 

I love every instant James makes his own know it all as look like a fool.

ETA: I do feel bad for Shannon. She hasn't even been nominated yet an she is already in death mode. She is going to be a mess tonight. I'm taking another sick day tomorrow.

Edited by keke23
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am really enjoying James in this game. He says what he means and he says it well. Plus, probably more importantly to me, he irks Brandi. Actually I think Brandi dislikes anyone who poses a threat to her. Shannon, James ,Mark. 

LOL, James flat out asks Meta if he has talked to Ari about nominated him. Says do it quickly because its almost nominations. If you want to go home, asks her now. Flat out !

I like this guy. Calling Meta on his BS i want to go home. Wants him to poll a Keisha. Beg to go home.

James wasn't listening last night. After the HoH, Metta almost won, Metta said he wants to stay. he liked the comp and now wants to play and win and stay. Glad James is trying rather then lying in bed but Metta wants to stay. 

• Love 2

I didn't think it was fair for everyone to backdoor Shannon and make her some sort of evil mastermind when I didn't think she was really deserving of it...

BUT this Pity Party of One that Shannon is having today, sniffling and hiding behind her sunglasses because she has no friends in the house and has "been attacked since Day 1", is annoying me.    Why isn't she fighting?    She isn't even really trying to work different angles, make deals, or do any of the things you're supposed to do when you think you might be going home.

At this rate, they've only got 12 days left until the end of the season.  She might as well leave if she is just going to roll over and give up.

• Love 5

So....I missed something. Shannon just went "I got my answer....I'm done" and stormed out of the kitchen. I guess she knows about her being the target and is now giving up?

Well, that makes it so much easier for me to be fine with her eviction then. If she's going to give up like that, she can go. Buh-bye. 

So....in an interesting turn of events, in the last week, I went from loathing James and hoping for his eviction week 1 to wanting him to make it the finale. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I didn't think it was fair for everyone to backdoor Shannon and make her some sort of evil mastermind when I didn't think she was really deserving of it...

BUT this Pity Party of One that Shannon is having today, sniffling and hiding behind her sunglasses because she has no friends in the house and has "been attacked since Day 1", is annoying me.    Why isn't she fighting?    She isn't even really trying to work different angles, make deals, or do any of the things you're supposed to do when you think you might be going home.

At this rate, they've only got 12 days left until the end of the season.  She might as well leave if she is just going to roll over and give up.

Perhaps she realized that if she plays too hard, people turn against her (week 1). If she thinks everything is cool and goes with the flow, everyone is against her (week 2) so she's trying a new tactic to get the others with her again.

She should be trying to rope in James, Mark, Metta and Omarosa on her side, but I don't think she realizes that Ross was against her for awhile now.

• Love 1

ROFL. Shannon's packing while Ross basically tells James that him and Shannon are going up on the block.

You gotta give James credit for fighting to stay in the game. Unlike BB19 where people were fighting to essentially leave by Paul's hand.

• Love 1

Brandi calling Ross out about he cannot be going back and forth . At some some  point he cannot be saying "your decision" it has to be our decision. Slight threat there. Ross says he's keeping some relationships.

Ross says he is all in and he'll tell them. Brandi says you don't have to tell them. You can keep your relationships the same I just want to hear that you are with us.

Now Ross is presenting as a double agent for the group and everyone says yeah yeah .

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

Shannon is allowed a few hours of mopping. She's been suspicious her alliance have turned on her for reasons unbeknownst to her, it just became crystal clear she was right. Let her contend with that for a few. She is human.

If she doesn't snap out of it and get her head back into the game, I'll be the first to call her out on it. The Russo sisters were both extreme, Shannon is not even close to their neurotic nature 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

How so? I'm really curious about this. I've read about CBBUK but have never actually seen an episode.

CBBUK isn't really about game play. It is much more social. There is no HOH, everyone is on even playing fields as they all nominate people. They also arent allowed to talk about who they nominated, why someone should be nominated, nothing to do with swaying a vote. The housemates nominate who ups for eviction and the audience votes on who is eliminated.

They play games but it is mostly for fun and for money towards their food budget and parties within the house. It is on every.single.day. for like 25 days straight. Big Brother is also not afraid to make drama in the house if the house isnt creating enough drama.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

The Russo sisters were both extreme, Shannon is not even close to their neurotic nature 

She was a complete mess on DWtS. Probably not quite Russo levels, but that's a high bar! I have been hoping all along she'd bring DWtS Shannon out for my entertainment.

I just don't think she'll snap out of this and fight. I really hope she does thought simply because it's boring if she doesn't.

I'm fine with her going though because I'm really tired of hearing all the (usually false) things she has to say about how bad everything is for you lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Nashville said:

I expect Shannon to go all out on this next comp; not out of fear, but simply to make up to herself for her embarrassingly poor performance in the PoV.  A blind man could tell she was mortified - and I get the distinct impression nobody motivates Shannon like Shannon.  :)

The beauty of BB is that they do throw in non athletic comps and it did get her.

20 hours ago, zibnchy said:

I am thrilled about the lack of showmances. Honestly I think the regular summer show would be 1000% better if they outlawed showmances.

I am too!  I agree the showmances have gotten overboard.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Shannon is allowed a few hours of mopping. She's been suspicious her alliance have turned on her for reasons unbeknownst to her, it just became crystal clear she was right. Let her contend with that for a few. She is human.

If she doesn't snap out of it and get her head back into the game, I'll be the first to call her out on it. The Russo sisters were both extreme, Shannon is not even close to their neurotic nature 

I'm not saying that Shannon doesn't have a right to be upset or even to mope.  I mean, her supposed "close friend" in real life, outside of the house (Marissa), has turned against her and is trying to backdoor her.  Of course, any human would be upset that a friend was involved in the campaign to backdoor them, and that everyone else wants them out.

But... that said... I, too, am human.  I am a human who is paying for the feeds,  And it is annoying as hell to me to see and listen to Shannon whining, sniffling, pouting, playing the 'oh, woe is me' card, sulking, etc.     She is stronger and better than that, and she should force herself to get up and fight rather than roll over and die. 

So, she is irritating me.  My reaction to her is also very human.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Brandi lets loose another loose truth bomb. She says to Shannon " even your alliance". I think she is looking at Marissa and Ross. 

Ross should be pooping a brick. Don't mess with Brandi.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Brandi lets loose another loose truth bomb. She says to Shannon " even your alliance". I think she is looking at Marissa and Ross. 

Yep!  lol

Metta came in to hug Shannon as Shannon listened to Brandi and Marissa try to explain what was happening.     Shannon sat there, arms solidly at her side, totally ignoring Metta's arms around her, as he was looming over her.  lol   He was trying to comfort her (because she is on the block with James, I guess), but her body language was  saying that she was not having any of it.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Omarosa has come in to talk to Shannon.   She just compared Shannon's sunglasses (sulking) look to the Unabomber.  lol

Oma said that when she was on the block, she continued to talk to people and interact with people (implying that Shannon is not doing that).  

Shannon is mad that Oma is not letting her finish her statements. 

Oma is saying that Shannon was trying to get Oma out when she saw her with her inhaler (implying that Shannon thought Oma was a weak player). 

Oma says that Shannon is a brilliant player and she has the upcoming Veto comp to try to save herself.  The fact that she is on the block is not personal.

Shannon says that they are all giving her (Shannon) too much credit when she has only won one thing.

Brandi is saying Shannon is a big threat (in great physical shape, smart, and really knows the game well).

Shannon maintains that she had their backs (Oma and Brandi) from the beginning.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

I kind of hate myself for agreeing with everything Brandi is saying. And, no one else is chiming in. They are letting Brandi basically act as one when they were all in this together. Biggest betrayers are Ross and Marissa. If Shannon wins POV , I wonder who will be the first to spill the beans to her about her two good friends.

• Love 1

Shannon is back to crying.  She says she is not going to fight.  She wants to walk out.  She says if she could walk out right now, she would.  She says she has been in there too long and she has had it.

Marissa says they've all been in there too long.

Shannon tearfully says she doesn't love the game anymore.  It's too stressful and she is not having fun.

Brandi says that Shannon is taking things too seriously.  It's just a game.

Shannon says she has no one to talk to because everyone else is always huddled up together.

Brandi says she loves talking to Shannon.

Ross says it's all in Shannon's head, because he loves talking to her and is happy when she walks in a room.

Shannon is denying any final 2 deals with James, and is saying that James hasn't won anything.  Shannon says that she lost 2 things in one day (implying that neither she nor James is a threat).

Shannon says she was trying to help Brandi, Marissa, Ross, Oma, etc.  She says she should have played the game differently.

Brandi repeats that Shannon knows the game so well and maybe Shannon should not have told people how well she knows the game.

Shannon says she started to care about everyone.

Brand says she cares too, and can't wait to hang out with Shannon outside of the house.

Shannon reminds Brandi that Metta doesn't want to be there.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

OMG, Brandi could run the round table at the end of a regular season BB. She has been amazing while manipulative at the same town.

She has completely deflected the fact that she has actually played big brother before. Maybe not quite the same as US but nonetheless.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
Just now, missyb said:

OMG, Brandi could run the round table at the end of a regular season BB. She has been amazing while manipulative at the same town.

She is the one getting stuck doing most of the talking, isn't she?  lol

I mean, Omarosa tried to talk too but Shannon only got angry when Oma was talking.   She was not having it.

44 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

She is the one getting stuck doing most of the talking, isn't she?  lol

I mean, Omarosa tried to talk too but Shannon only got angry when Oma was talking.   She was not having it.

Not surprised. I'm not even watching the feeds and I can only imagine that Omarosa's way of "helping" is being more passive aggressive and bitchy. 

Shannon also talked about the F4 with Ross/Marissa. Although I think Brandi/Ari were aware, Marissa and Ross also went into super defensive mode, which is just going to continue to fuck their game. They're definitely the next targets and likely the backdoors if James or Shannon win veto. 

Shannon is now officially not talking to Ross either.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

She was a complete mess on DWtS. Probably not quite Russo levels, but that's a high bar! I have been hoping all along she'd bring DWtS Shannon out for my entertainment.

She was awful!  

3 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I didn't think it was fair for everyone to backdoor Shannon and make her some sort of evil mastermind

This is a game,  for money !  And, I don't think it was fair for Shannon to kick Chuck out. It is what it is !

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

This is a game,  for money !  And, I don't think it was fair for Shannon to kick Chuck out. It is what it is !

Kick Chuck out ?? She did not do it on her own.

• Love 5

---------------------------------------------

[I was trying to add this in earlier, before the forum went down, but it's old news now]

Brandi, Oma, Ross and Marissa left the room.  Brandi walked out first, but Shannon dismissed the others, saying there was nothing left to talk about and telling them they can leave.

Mark came into the room to rest.  He asked Shannon if she wanted him to leave too, or if she wanted to be alone. 

Shannon said "No.  You can stay.  You're not the traitor."

Mark also asked if she wanted him to get her anything.  She declines.

Shannon got under the covers and wanted to hide or sleep, at which point she was called to the DR.  She groaned, saying she knew that was going to happen.  She then said she just wants to go home.

Shannon stopped in the bathroom to fix her face before heading to the DR.  She passed Brandi on the way.  Shannon was and IS still crying.

Brandi said, "I feel horrible."

----------------------------------------------------

Currently (7:15 p.m. BB time)...

Marissa, Oma and Ari are in the HoH room. 

Marissa is trying to convince Oma that Shannon was legitimately concerned about Oma when she had her asthma attack.  Marissa says that Shannon is a good human, while still being a good game player.  Oma says she doesn't know what to think.

At one point, Brandi was with them and was talking about being offered dating shows after she did the UK version of BB.   Oma reminded her that she did a dating show (The Ultimate Merger, which is the one she was saying Donald Trump would not let her be an exec producer on just a couple of days ago).

It sounded like Brandi asked Oma if she ever slept with "any of them" (the guys on the dating show, maybe?).  But Oma seemed shocked that Brandi asked, and then it sounded like Brandi actually meant something else.  Brandi went on to say that she heard things from other people when she did Celebrity Apprentice.  Oma was insistent that what Brandi heard was wrong.  

And then, of course, before I could figure out what in the hell they were really talking about, the cameras cut to puppies or bunnies or something like that.

7 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I fully understand the mistakes that Shannon has made that led her to being a target. Just like how Ross and Marissa's mistakes of stabbing Shannon and James in the back and then lying and acting shady is what will make them targets over others. However, in the case of Shannon, she didn't force anyone to join in on getting out Chuck. I believe Ross still had a big hand in that happening because he thought it was better for his own game. So blaming Shannon and labelling her the mastermind isn't going to work, because Ross and Marissa were on board, as was every single person to vote Chuck out (well, except for Metta. Metta's just clueless). Again, I know Shannon overplayed and a lot of what happened with Chuck's eviction was a result of her paranoia. Just like Ross' flip flopping and Marissa's complete betrayal with Shannon has led these two to the position that they're going to find themselves in after Friday, unless one of them wins HOH. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

She was awful!  

If you saw the rest of my comment, and then a separate comment that I made about Shannon, you saw that I was saying that I was annoyed with her whining and carrying on.    I don't care if she goes or not -- especially since she is being annoying -- because it's too short of a season for me to get attached to any of them.   But there was more to what I said than just that part you commented on, and I didn't want what I said to be taken out of context or misunderstood.  

In other words, I agree.. it's just a game.   She needs to get over it.  It's not the end of the world.

Edited by TVFan17
clarification
6 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

If you saw the rest of my comment, and then a separate comment that I made about Shannon, you saw that I was saying that I was annoyed with her whining and carrying on.    I don't care if she goes or not -- especially since she is being annoying -- because it's too short of a season for me to get attached to any of them.   But there was more to what I said than just that part you commented on.

In other words, I agree.. it's just a game.  She needs to get over it.

Yes, I saw the rest of the comment. My comment wasn't supposed to sound as bitchy as it did. Sorry about that.  I was just pointing out that we all, like the houseguests, think differently about the players in the game and their strategies.

• Love 1

I just saw the group meeting with Shannon and I think Shannon was trying to deter others from voting against her, but Brandi countered every point she made. Shannon can't say she was for the group when she went against Oma and Keisha and was okay with them being on the block. She also had a final four with James, Ross, and Marissa, so some of the statements she was making was just awkward. She said she never had a deal with James and then she mentions she had a final four. She had a deal with Omarosa, but went against her too.

The crying might work in her favour if the others keep her, but if anyone there is smart they'd take her out before James.

If Shannon is smarter, then she needs to reestablish her promise with Omarosa and get Mark and Metta on her side so it's four against four after James leaves.

• Love 2

I think I heard Ross say that they're supposed to have access to their (tiny) backyard at 8 p.m., which is very soon.

It looks as though Brandi and Ross are drinking beer.  Neither one of them likes beer, but Brandi says she is pretending it's wine (because it's in a wine glass). 

(I don't know how much she will drink, but maybe we will see a reappearance of Drunk Brandi on this fine Valentine Eve.  lol)

I think Metta might be drinking either chocolate milk or some sort of protein drink. 

Ross looks like he is contemplating life.

Shannon must still  be in the DR.

Marissa no longer drinks beer, I guess.

Mark is so quiet, I barely knew he was in the kitchen with them.

Edited by TVFan17

Anyone have a flashback time for when Brandi was the woman in charge and doing well?  I like her, a lot.  I defended her on RHOBH in her first 2 or 3 seasons then she derailed. I have a soft spot for her. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Anyone have a flashback time for whrn Brandi was the woman in charge?  I like her, a lot.  I defended her on RHOBH in her first 2 or 3 seasons then she derailed. I have a soft spot for her. 

Do you mean when she was talking to Shannon?   I'm not 100% sure when it started, but I know that Brandi and Marissa were in there with Shannon right around 5:40 p.m. , and it went on for a while.  I don't know how long prior to that time they were in there, but you might want to start there.

JMO but I don't think Melissa and Shannon are as good of friends as everyone thinks. They are acquaintances.  Someone in the house asked how they knew each other and Shannon answered that they were on a show together.

The show was Dancing with the Stars. And, I'm guessing that they haven't been in touch much after that. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

JMO but I don't think Melissa and Shannon are as good of friends as everyone thinks. They are acquaintances.  Someone in the house asked how they knew each other and Shannon answered that they were on a show together.

The show was Dancing with the Stars. And, I'm guessing that they haven't been in touch much after that. 

Marissa is the one who said (in the DR, right when the season started) that the other house guests probably didn't know that she and Shannon are close in real life.  So my impression was that she and Shannon were not planning to draw too much attention to their friendship in the house, for fear of making themselves a target needing to be split up.  

But seeing how quickly Marissa was willing to jump in on the plan to backdoor Shannon, and how she didn't go to Shannon and fill her in on the details, I began to wonder if maybe she and Shannon were not that close after all -- not the way she made it seem at first (or in the way I thought she meant).

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2