Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Shannon also told Brandi that it was Ross who proposed the F4 with James before it cut to fish. Which, now that I think back on last week, it did happen like that. I do remember Ross saying that they could rope James in to a F4, and then he told Shannon to go talk to him. And now I see why; he wanted to stay clear of as much backlash if their F4 didn't work out. He could easily blame Shannon for going to James with the deal first.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brandi's planning to confront Ross and Marissa.

Oh, delightful!

Ok I've decided I don't hate James for the moment so I need him and Shannon to both stay and then everyone, literally everyone, to go after Ross and Marissa. Sadly though I think James is really trusting of Ross.

• Love 2

Now Omarosa is telling Shannon that they want to get her out. She wants Shan to work hard and win the veto and stay.

This morning, it was get Shannon out. Now its keep Shannon. She is pushing the woman's agenda.

This stuff is crazy. Oma is playing in veto. Why doesn't she say if I win, I take you off. Why doesn't Shannon ask her if she will use it on her ?

Telling her Mar and Ross have teamed up with Mark and James.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

ROFL; Marissa/Ross think their conversations with James and Shannon went well. 

Oh boy; I would do anything for Ross to be backdoored. That would be karma for him and Marissa trying to do it to Shannon on Monday, that's for sure.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Ok I've decided I don't hate James for the moment so I need him and Shannon to both stay and then everyone, literally everyone, to go after Ross and Marissa. Sadly though I think James is really trusting of Ross.

James is trusting of Ross for now, but I think he'd also choose Mark and Shannon over him if it came down to it. Also, if James just talked to Shannon and compared notes with her, he might think differently. 

I can't believe I'm going to be disappointed on Friday if James or Shannon actually go and they wait to target Ross and Marissa. It would be such good feeds for Ross or Marissa to be backdoored and sent out on Friday. Ok, it's good feeds for ME, who really enjoys James and Shannon individually and together.

Shannon doing a mea culpa to Omarosa. She made mistakes , etc. Oma says, ca we start on a clean slate. Big smile and nod from Oma.

Throwing Marisa under the bus big time!! Says we women promised not to backdoor a woman. Marisa wanted to do it. Shannon, Marisa did ?

• Love 1

Does no one in that house know that Ross and Brandi are good friends on the outside?? 

There were 4 ladies talking in the tiffany room and suddenly we get moved to Shannon by herself. 

c'mooooonnnn camera people, they were talking about game!!

James has been summoned by Marissa to the tiffany room.  They better follow!

James (or ross?) asked if it could wait and she said no, it's already blown up. 

WTF and the cameras aren't following them!!!

Shannon is going to the door to see if she can hear what they are saying.

James can be heard "well attacking me right now isnt......."

Brandi, O, Ari, Marissa, Ross and James are in the tiffany room

O going at James saying he twisted what she said

Now shannon is hiding behind the door of the other room so that she can go in there quickly when someone comes out of the tiffany room. James is getting ready to leave.

O is asking why James is thinking he's safe.  Ross and Marissa say "we told him.... because we were told to!" 

If this game were at least going on for 2 full months, not to mention a full season's length, I would probably have a different outlook on who I wanted to see in the home stretch, and who I wouldn't be able to tolerate for too long.  I would be more invested in them.   As Callaphera said, I would feel like I am getting to know them (or getting to know the celebs beyond their public personas).

Also, I feel like these Celebrity BB house guests are doing certain things and accelerating their big game play moves simply because it is going to be over so quickly.  Truth be told, if this were a 2- or 3-month season, they might be playing a whole different game (better or worse).   If this were a longer season, we might see Shannon snap out of her funk and try to win.  We might see other house guests sticking with Shannon longer and targeting different players first.  We might have also seen Shannon hang back and not try to play so hard right out of the gate, to not put a huge target on herself right away.

The bottom line is, this super-short season is affecting how the game is being played by the HGs (for better and for worse), as well as influencing who I want to stay or go, whereas it might be a whole different ballgame over 2 or 3 months.

So, since the season is over in 11 days, it's hard for me to even get a sense of who I want to win. 

All I know is that Shannon had great potential (as a supposed super fan) and she turned into a whiny baby as soon as she wasn't in control -- after only being in the house for a couple of weeks (it's not like it's been 2 months).   She is a major BB fan -- she knows that things can change on a dime in the house, and that she could be a target at any moment.   She knows that you can almost never fully trust anyone in the game.    And yet, when the tables turned and she was backstabbed, she couldn't handle it.   

Last night, James, Mark, Ross and whoever else were tiptoeing around in the dark, trying to find their clothes and whatever else they needed without banging into anything and without disturbing Shannon, because Shannon got Production to let her keep the lights off in her room so she could sulk and sleep (early).    In other words, everyone else had to inconvenience themselves for Shannon because she was sad.   Spare me....   Either suck it up and start fighting to stay, or get out of the house.    I am tired of her 'Oh, woe is me' attitude, and I will not be sad to see her walk out if she gets evicted.

Personally, I really like Ross.    I will not be unhappy or disappointed if he sticks around for a while.    However, Ari seems to be very worried about Ross freaking out over everything, and she was just talking about Ross with Marissa, hinting that she might not trust Ross.    So I would not be shocked if Ari rallies Omarosa, Marissa, Brandi and James (or Shannon, if she stays) to get Ross out of the house very soon. 

I really don't dislike anyone in the house at this point.  Oma and Brandi are not realizing their true villain potential -- not like what they have displayed on other shows -- so they are tolerable in a very short season.   James doesn't bother me.  Marissa is a little too chatty, but she's not a bad person.  I like Mark.  Metta is funny.   I did like Shannon at first, but I can't handle the theatrics and whining at this early point in the game.

Oma looks very nice and Valentine-appropriate!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

brandi accusing of O running to James to cover her ass. O says that's not what happened. 

O is on the defensive now

James telling O that he doesn't want to keep going at it because he really wants to be her friend after the show and none of this is worth ruining that.

• Love 1

James says he doesn't like having the dramatic conversations.  O says "you don't? You just came in that room and...." and James says "THEY came and got me"

and I think he walked away from Omarosa

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is beautiful. Everyone's turning on everyone. Nobody knows what's going to happen on Friday.

who knew this would be 10 times better than a regular BB.  fights constantly!!

• Love 5

The most dramatic thing that could happen is if James win veto right now. Shannon looks to be out of the woods at the moment, and Ross/Marissa/Omarosa look to be in danger.

Now, that's all depending on Ari, because she's been staying out of it and she might insist on keeping the plan on track. 

I saw Shannon playing with a headband with Valentine hearts springing out of it.   Where did that come from?  Did Production give them some Valentine treats today?

Good grief... Shannon turned on the water works again.  She is feeling sorry for herself.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Omg I need to take my medication and a nap. It's not even noon BB time and there is so much going. 

Shannon game mode had been activated.

Then apparently that triggered an activation of the Bone headed Ari and Brandi machine.  They decide to have all the attention thrown on Omarosa just when we were in the midst of a phenomenal flip. Man celebrities are crazier than us commoners for real.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

All I know is that Shannon had great potential (as a supposed super fan) and she turned into a whiny baby as soon as she wasn't in control -- after only being in the house for a couple of weeks (it's not like it's been 2 months).   She is a major BB fan -- she knows that things can change on a dime in the house, and that she could be a target at any moment.   She knows that you can almost never fully trust anyone in the game.    And yet, when the tables turned and she was backstabbed, she couldn't handle it.   

Last night, James, Mark, Ross and whoever else were tiptoeing around in the dark, trying to find their clothes and whatever else they needed without banging into anything and without disturbing Shannon, because Shannon got Production to let her keep the lights off in her room so she could sulk and sleep (early).    In other words, everyone else had to inconvenience themselves for Shannon because she was sad.   Spare me....   Either suck it up and start fighting to stay, or get out of the house.    I am tired of her 'Oh, woe is me' attitude, and I will not be sad to see her walk out if she gets evicted.

Personally, I really like Ross.    I will not be unhappy or disappointed if he sticks around for a while.    However, Ari seems to be very worried about Ross freaking out over everything, and she was just talking about Ross with Marissa, hinting that she might not trust Ross.    So I would not be shocked if Ari rallies Omarosa, Marissa, Brandi and James (or Shannon, if she stays) to get Ross out of the house very soon. 

I really don't dislike anyone in the house at this point.  Oma and Brandi are not realizing their true villain potential -- not like what they have displayed on other shows -- so they are tolerable in a very short season.   James doesn't bother me.  Marissa is a little too chatty, but she's not a bad person.  I like Mark.  Metta is funny.   I did like Shannon at first, but I can't handle the theatrics and whining at this early point in the game.

Perfect. Thank you for typing all of that so I didn't have to. 

I love seeing Ms Superfan fall apart !

• Love 2

And to think , this all started because Meta feels threatened by James. Why you ask ? Yesterday, Meta and James had a workout in which Meta could barely keep up with James. Meta tells Brandi, we should get James out first. Bigger physical threat. Brandi starts pondering and thinking the whole night, is Meta right. And so, the mornings conversations were under way and we did not see Meta until about a half hour ago.

• Love 2

I  love how everytime O starts telling a good story we get fish but they don't mind milking that cow on their live broadcast.

I think we see where O got the fabric from for her first eviction show outfit. Somebody give me an inhaler.

• Love 3

Just about everyone is getting ready for a nap.

Ross, Brandi and Ari are in the HOH (chatting but the two girls are obviously in napping status)

James and Mark are in the other room talking about people being emotional.

50 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Shannon's breakdown apparently helped her.  Now people will talk to her. 

It's always nice to see someone who's Letting Death Take Them turn it around and turn it into gameplay (whether intended or accidental). Of course, I also get a little glee at the soul-crushing self-imposed isolation and whine fests. I'm a fickle person.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

WTH....What has Shannon done? Nothing. 

Shannon has won one HoH comp and one PoV - not quite “nothing” (seeing as how that’s more than anybody else in the House has won to date), but hardly setting new BB records.

• Love 2

Brandi, Ari, Ross and Marissa bringing James in to HOH to tell him that he is currently safe.  O is a liar.  I think they want to make a deal with James to keep him. 

James asks if Shannon wins veto will they put someone else up in her place and that person goes home.  Brandi says they can put up O but they would have to make a bigger deal to make that happen.  James asks how much of a bigger deal.  Brandi says she hasn't thought that far yet. 

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Brandi, Ari, Ross and Marissa bringing James in to HOH to tell him that he is currently safe.  O is a liar.  I think they want to make a deal with James to keep him. 

James asks if Shannon wins veto will they put someone else up in her place and that person goes home.  Brandi says they can put up O but they would have to make a bigger deal to make that happen.  James asks how much of a bigger deal.  Brandi says she hasn't thought that far yet. 

Brandi’s doing a bang-up job as HoH, isn’t she?  

Hey, wait a minute....  

:>

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Listen; I just want James/Shannon in the game for as long as possible. Why? No freaking idea. ...

LOL!  And I just want those two out asap though I do have my "reasons".  Man I cannot stand Shannon at this point.  She is either controlling the game making it un-fun for me to watch or boo-hooing now all the time which makes it un-fun for me to watch. 

OTOH I want to Ross to stay because he is totally entertaining me on the TV.  Also Metta too.  And I don't like Brandi's lifestyle choices in real life but she is starting to entertain me as well.

6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

James brings up a final 5 deal with the HOH group. Brandi does not seem against it. Not sure it's confirmed though. 

It's not. These people don't know what they want. I don't even think they're going to stick to a F4 with each other. Ari's fighting to keep them together, but Brandi seems over Ross and Marissa. If power shifts and Ross or Marissa are on the block against someone else, I wouldn't be surprised if Brandi considers voting the one out. 

They're already back to the Shannon/James target plan. 

If this Friday is a DE (we'll see if it's mentioned on tonight's episode, although I don't think it will be), then the four are probably not sticking through it. I'm positive if Omarosa, Mark, one of Shannon/James or Metta wins HOH next, Ross and Marissa will float to their side, befriending the HOH. 

No eviction tonight has me very cross.  I don’t want to wait until Friday!  This season is going to drag.  ;^)

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Listen, I need Marissa gone. I know it's only 10 more days, but I will not make it if I have to be subjected to her!

Agree 100%

• Love 2

Since according to you live feed viewers Ross and Marissa may become the next targets I'd love to see one of them win HOH next because it would be fun to see everyone reverse course and go all "we have always been so loyal and true and have been with you since the beginning and would never betray that trust like ever" stuff to them at that point.

Edited by green
  • Love 1

NO! Let them actually be put up and see how they handle being in danger! Either them or Brandi. I just want to be entertained!

I want James to stay now after he agreed to this F5 alliance and then win HOH on Friday and nom Marissa/Ross or Brandi/Ross. I would lol.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, green said:

Since according to you live feed viewers Ross and Marissa may become the next targets I'd love to see one of them win HOH next because it would be fun to see everyone reverse course and go all "we have always been so loyal and true and have been with you since the beginning and would never betray that trust like ever" stuff to them at that point.

Nothing would really change, though. We already saw when one of them was HOH. Nobody's going to reverse course with them. Ari/Brandi will stick by them, and they already have their next targets lined up (whoever's left of James/Shannon, Omarosa, Mark). But if one, or both, were on the block, that's when things would actually become fun. It's because Ross and Marissa are the ones trying to float and please both sides. None of the others are pretending otherwise; it's Ross and Marissa who have been outright lying. 

I see what you're saying, but the fun comes if Mark, James/Shannon (whoever stays), Metta, or Omarosa win HOH. That's when we'll see if they try to kiss up to the other side. 

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need Omarosa to win HOH on Friday night. Or, if James stays, since he'll gladly target Brandi. I just want to see what Brandi/Ross/Marissa/Ari do when they're the ones in danger. As it's been for the last almost three evictions, they've been totally safe. Let's watch them squirm for a few days.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

NO! Let them actually be put up and see how they handle being in danger! Either them or Brandi. I just want to be entertained!

I want James to stay now after he agreed to this F5 alliance and then win HOH on Friday and nom Marissa/Ross or Brandi/Ross. I would lol.

Yes, more than anyone, I want to see Marissa on the block. With as much crap as Shannon has gotten for her meltdown, I think Marissa, could, like, totally, like, lose it, and I would find it hilarious. I thought I would love her, but she's on my last nerve.

Ari is playing a decent game, but I keep forgetting about her. James too. Weird. Mark would be a fun HOH. Same with Metta. 

57 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need Omarosa to win HOH on Friday night. Or, if James stays, since he'll gladly target Brandi. I just want to see what Brandi/Ross/Marissa/Ari do when they're the ones in danger. As it's been for the last almost three evictions, they've been totally safe. Let's watch them squirm for a few days.

Agreed.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Listen, I need Marissa gone. I know it's only 10 more days, but I will not make it if I have to be subjected to her!

You and me both.  When it comes to pressure of speech, Marissa is a fucking fire hydrant.

• Love 3

Jesus Christ. So there's an update on the veto comp, courtesy of the reliable Reddit source.

Guess who needed a medic? Hint, it's exactly who you think it is. 

At this point, they're going to need to bar Omarosa from all endurance comps. 

Also, they're only halfway done so if you're planning to stay up to see who won veto, you probably shouldn't. It's going to be another 4 hours. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jesus Christ. So there's an update on the veto comp, courtesy of the reliable Reddit source.

Also, they're only halfway done so if you're planning to stay up to see who won veto, you probably shouldn't. It's going to be another 4 hours. 

I think they will just continue without her as they did last time. 

Can you please post the winner here when you find out?  Thanks 

Has anyone checked out the bigbrobot ? I heard about it but I think it was a little invasive. You had to give access through either twitter or Facebook. I'll check again.

Oh, here it is :  http://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/news/1008253/how-to-use-the-celebrity-big-brobot/

the important part:

Cast your vote.
Just as Celebrity Big Brother is keeping your favorite elements of Big Brother—Head of Household and Power of Veto competitions, Live Feeds, Live Evictions, and more—you'll also have the opportunity to affect the game with a vote during the season. 

When host Julie Chen announces a vote during an episode, open your messaging app of choice, say "Hello" to Big BroBot, and it'll prompt you to cast your vote. 

Edited by missyb
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can just see this season’s finale now, courtesy of Omaralesarekickingupagain:

“Hi, I’m Julie Chen - and live from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, this is Celebrity Big Brother!”

• Love 5