Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Omarosa's still in the house. She never left; she only called in a medic during veto, but stayed in the house.

She's slipping. 

ETA.  Thunk on the forehead, I watched her eat Valentine take out. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

Omarosa was in good spirits, happily eating the Valentine meal that BB gave them late last night, and then sitting outside with other HGs for a while.   She looked and sounded fine.    For one fleeting second I heard her reference waiting in one of the rooms (the HGs were sequestered in specific areas as the POV comp was taking place),  but I don't think I heard her mention anything about a medic or about not feeling well, so they must have done most of the talking about that when the feeds were down (though I could have easily missed catching some talk about it).     The feeds were down for so, so, soooo long.   I think I heard them say that Marissa was sequestered the storage/pantry for 5 or 6 hours, and Omarosa was waiting for 3-1/2 hours, wherever she was sequestered as POV was playing out.    I knew the feeds were down for a long time, but I didn't realize it had been quite that long.    They didn't get their Valentine meal, wine, cake and cupcakes until very, very late at night), when February 14th was  over or almost over.

I don't understand why Marissa was stuck in the pantry. She wasn't even playing in veto. Her, Metta, and Mark should have been in HOH while everyone else was downstairs. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

They have confirmed that it'll be on the feeds. They typically do show the endurance comps on the feeds, which is great.

There's been a few times lately some endurance type comps weren't on the feeds so I was concerned. It's such bulIshit when they don't show us endurance comps.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't understand why Marissa was stuck in the pantry. She wasn't even playing in veto. Her, Metta, and Mark should have been in HOH while everyone else was downstairs. 

I was confused by the whole thing also, as to who was sequestered where.    And I could be wrong, for sure.    But  James seemed to indicate that Marissa was having a lot of anxiety over being holed up for so many hours, and that she did a good job of not letting it show too much.   I think it was Mark who first made the reference to Marissa in the pantry at some point (it was said when I was not actually looking at the feeds, but I had them open in a tab on the PC so I could listen to them while I was doing something else).      But Brandi, Mark and Metta mentioned being together, while Metta was apparently having a meltdown and either Mark or Brandi (or both) was complaining.  lol  And Omarosa mentioned that she escaped her sequester at some point, and was walking around the house (I don't know if this was during or after the 3-1/2 hours she mentioned).

Edited by TVFan17
34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It seems like people are irritated with Shannon's behaviour. Mark seems done with her passive aggressiveness, and James wants to see her fight and not mope. I can't really blame either of them there.

I'm not watching the feeds, so thank you to everyone that is keeping up with it and posting!

I had Shannon and Ross as my favorites early on and am very frustrated with Shannon's defeatist attitude. I expected that when she was backed into a corner, she would punch her way out of it (cue "Eye of the Tiger"). I wanted to see Janelle-like fierceness. I'm a little disappointed. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I was confused by the whole thing also, as to who was sequestered where.    And I could be wrong, for sure.    But  James seemed to indicate that Marissa was having a lot of anxiety over being holed up for so many hours, and that she did a good job of not letting it show too much.   I think it was Mark who first made the reference to Marissa in the pantry at some point (it was said when I was not actually looking at the feeds, but I had them open in a tab on the PC so I could listen to them while I was doing something else).      But Brandi, Mark and Metta mentioned being together, while Metta was apparently having a meltdown and Mark or Brandi (or both) was complaining.  lol  And Omarosa mentioned that she escaped her sequester at some point, and was walking around the house.

This....this makes no sense. This confuses me.

I know I was spoiled with BB:OTT with actually seeing everyone sequestered in different rooms, but I can't comprehend keeping the non-veto players with some of the veto players. Marissa should have been with the boys, and if Brandi was with them, it would make sense if she was the first one to go and was done. But it doesn't sound like Marissa was even with them. 

Also, of course Omarosa "escaped". I guess she played the asthma card. I only say this because she's already called for a medic twice, and I assume there will be at least one more time.

So, the endurance comp is either wall or slide n slide. If it's wall, James or Brandi have got this. If it's slip n slide, it'll be between James and Metta. 

As entertaining as a Metta HOH would be, I also know he'd likely throw up James and someone else (actually, I have no clue who the second person would be). Maybe Ross? Maybe Marissa? I need a James win so he can throw up Ari/Brandi and screw the F5 deal that Ross is worried about James breaking. 

Yes, Ross, because you've never broken a deal with James before. 

• Love 2

My guess for the endurance comp will be the one started in BBOTT, holding the ling sword on a target. It is easy to set up, does not take much space and effective. Jessica beat Xmas for that last summer. James has an excellent chance in that type of comp. Brandi, I don't think so. She is not very good in comps. If Shannon stays, it will be between her and James.

Is it confirmed that Omarosa had to leave again or an anonymous unconfirmed  spoiler?

Edited by missyb

Mark, Ross and Marissa are in the kitchen right now (10:56 a.m.), but the feeds cut to fish because Marissa was talking about her boss at a former job.

Someone is sleeping in one of the bedrooms.  Who is that?  Is it Shannon?  Omarosa?   James?   I can't tell.   They were buried under the covers, and then shifted position and moved around and I still couldn't see who it was.   lol

Edited to add:  It's not Shannon who is asleep.  She was just up and walking around.

Edited by TVFan17
added extra sentences
Just now, missyb said:

My guess for the endurance comp will be the one started in BBOTT, holding the ling sword on a target. It is easy to set up, does not take much space and effective. Jessica beat Xmas for that last summer. James has an excellent chance in that type of comp. Brandi, I don't think so. She is not very good in comps. If Shannon stays, it will be between her and James.

I would hope that James would do well for that comp. The comp has only been played twice, so it's hard to tell who's better suited for it. Alex won in BB:OTT and then Jess won for 19, so it seems more suited for the smaller girls. 

I think the one competition I don't want it to be is that stupid one that Paul hosted for BB:OTT (that Kryssie won) and then Paul won in 19. But I'm not sure if that's entirely endurance or more luck-based. 

Someone is sleeping in one of the bedrooms.  Who is that?  Is it Shannon?  Omarosa?   James?   I can't tell.   They were buried under the covers.

James said he was going to take a nap, so I think it's him. 

35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, tomorrow's an endurance comp (so no DE). Which means James has a high chance of winning it, followed by....I don't know, maybe Brandi? Maybe Ross? If Omarosa actually has asthma, I assume an endurance comp wouldn't be ideal for her. I guess we'll see if she miraculously is able to win it. 

An endurance comp like a wall hanger or the sword one wouldn't/shouldn't tip her into "I need a medic!" status. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

An endurance comp like a wall hanger or the sword one wouldn't/shouldn't tip her into "I need a medic!" status. 

I think she'd be fine with the sword HOH, but I'm unsure about the wall hanger. I didn't think she'd need a medic for black box or the bowlerina ones, and she did. I guess those ones involved a lot of running around, though, so perhaps she'll be fine on these endurance comps (but likely not the slip n slide one). If Omarosa wins, no big deal. I imagine she'll target Ross and Marissa. 

I like Ross. He made a big mistake right out of the gate.  Mark is in a good place and Ross could have been there.  It pays to be the well liked, under the radar loner.  Be good company and give the impression you can be approached for a vote from anyone.  

• Love 5

11:25 a.m. -- Metta just popped into the HoH room to talk to Brandi and Ari, who were still asleep, or trying to sleep.

Brandi and Ari said the reason they are staying in bed so long is to avoid Shannon.

Metta wanted to be sure they are all on the same page, and that evicting Shannon is still the plan, with James being the next target after Shannon.  Ari and Brandi told him that the plan is the same. 

I think that Brandi's drunken episode of second guessing the Shannon eviction last night is what has Metta, Ross and Marissa unsure of what's happening.  Marissa and Ross were just talking to each other about how, if Brandi starts suggesting not evicting Shannon again, they will have to get firm with her.

Marissa said that Brandi isn't even pretending to be nice to her now. 

Shannon has cornered Brandi -- she showed up in the HoH room!  lol  She is pretending to be interested in Brandi's anti-acne regimen.

Edited by TVFan17
33 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

o, the endurance comp is either wall or slide n slide. If it's wall, James or Brandi have got this. If it's slip n slide, it'll be between James and Metta. 

Brandi may do OK with slip n slide ... I imagine it feels a lot like walking when drunk. Brandi should be a CHAMPION at this!! ;) 

giphy.gif

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Wings said:

I like Ross. He made a big mistake right out of the gate.  Mark is in a good place and Ross could have been there.  It pays to be the well liked, under the radar loner.  Be good company and give the impression you can be approached for a vote from anyone.  

None of these people are downright awful (well....except for maybe Omarosa and Brandi), but they're each making some pretty hefty mistakes and none of them are really 100% safe. Mark and Ari are the least two talked about to be targets.

Ross and Marissa were looking at their jury votes, perhaps realizing how poor their jury management has been with all their flip flopping and lies. If Brandi gets to F2, at least she can say that she's been pretty honest and it would be mostly true. 

I am about 60% certain James is not the next target after Shannon. These people are barely holding together as an alliance. And once Shannon goes, they're likely going to divide. See Ross/Marissa already wanting to target Omarosa first. James may be a backdoor option, but an actual target? I predict something will go down that'll change that.

• Love 2

11:32 a.m. -- Shannon is telling Brandi that she thinks Marissa and Ross are working with James and Mark.  She is offering to join forces with Metta to help support Brandi and Ari to get out James and/or Mark (and presumably Marissa and Ross, too).  Shannon says that Metta is in agreement with her idea.

(At least Shannon is trying to be proactive about making a deal now, instead of sulking!  Finally!  It may not work, but she is trying.)

• Love 4
Just now, TVFan17 said:

11:32 a.m. -- Shannon is telling Brandi that she thinks Marissa and Ross are working with James and Mark.  She is offering to join forces with Metta to help support Brandi and Ari to get out James and/or Mark (and presumably Marissa and Ross, too).  Shannon says that Metta is in agreement with her idea.

(At least Shannon is trying to be proactive about making a deal now, instead of sulking!  Finally!  It may not work, but she is trying.)

It's funny because if this works and if Mark goes up as a replacement nom, he's gone tomorrow night! Boom! No James/Mark duo, and then Shannon will be back to being a target because they'll all assume she'll join back up with James (which I don't think they're split up to begin with). 

Does Shannon think that Omarosa is going up as a replacement nom? I assume that's what it is and why she's discussing as if she can be saved and then go after James/Mark.

6 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Too little too late.  It isn't going to work because they have been talking about her doing this and none see any advantage  in changing the plan.  They don't need her.  

Oh good god Marissa! Dress for your size, burn that sweater.   I want her gone next after Shannon.  

ETA.  I know better than to say this with any certainty.  Things can change very quickly. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

Just a minute ago, Shannon was telling Brandi how she should try to break up the pairs -- James/Mark and Ross/Marissa.  Brandi didn't get to say much.    James poked his head in the room for two seconds and then left, and now Ross and Marissa have planted themselves in the HoH room.  lol  So, Shannon's attempts to save herself were thwarted once again.

I think Ari is back in the room now too, but she had disappeared for a second.

And now the feeds have cut to fish, just as Marissa and Ross showed up in the HoH room to interrupt the Shannon-Brandi chat.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Just a minute ago, Shannon was telling Brandi how she should try to break up the pairs -- James/Mark and Ross/Marissa.  Brandi didn't get to say much.    James poked his head in the room for two seconds and then left, and now Ross and Marissa have planted themselves in the HoH room.  lol  So, Shannon's attempts to save herself were thwarted once again.

I think Ari is back in the room now too, but she had disappeared for a second.

And now the feeds have cut to fish, just as Marissa and Ross showed up in the HoH room to interrupt the Shannon-Brandi chat.

It's interesting because Brandi seems to want to keep Shannon but it's Ari's stubbornness that's preventing Brandi from playing for herself. I don't think she wants to go against Ari; plus, Ari still makes good points. 

Marissa/Ross need to go away. Let Shannon campaign, goddamnit! At least James only poked his head in and then left. I don't know why I like him and Shannon as a duo so much. I'm really perplexed as to why they're my favourites. I'd like to think that James got proud to see Shannon fighting to stay. Maybe it helps that they're not annoying like Marissa. Ok, well not AS annoying as Marissa.

• Love 1

11:50 a.m. -- This 'feeds continually switching to fish' business is making it hard to figure out why certain people are disappearing from the HoH room.   All of a sudden, the feeds were back and Ross and Marissa were not there.    Shannon was once again trying to convince Brandi (and now Ari) of the reasons they should keep her and target one of the pairs.

And now Marissa is back (again, after feeds had been down)?

Shannon is doing something to Ari's hair since she can't talk game with Marissa there.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

12:04 p.m. -- Shannon finished braiding Ari's hair and left.  Ari is very happy with her braids.   Shannon is in much better spirits now.  Shannon joked that that's how she makes friends in the house (braiding) -- she has to learn a skill to make friends.  lol

When Shannon walked out, Marissa said that Brandi and Ari made Shannon happy, and that Shannon had been mean and unhappy when she was downstairs.  She perked up when she went to the HoH room and braided Ari's hair.

Brandi is now telling Marissa that she doesn't want Omarosa in the house, but she thinks Oma is easier to beat because she deosn't have any allies in the house.

Marissa is trying to figure out what is happening tonight, and if they are taking Mark up on his offer to be a pawn.

Brandi is saying that it will be smart to break up Mark and James.  Marissa said they can backdoor James next.

Ari sounds as though she'd rather keep Omarosa than James.

Brandi is annoyed that James is acting like won HoH (when he only won PoV).

(Hmm... last time I checked, Brandi is not HoH either.)

_________

12:14 p.m. -- Marissa is now telling Ari that she has no side deals outside of what she has with Ari, Brandi, etc.   She is trying to convince her that she is not solidly with Ross, I guess.

And now... back to fish.  Arrrrgggghhhhhhh.....

And Ross has magically reappeared in the HoH room, while feeds were on fish.   Brandi is telling him what Shannon was saying.    Ross is swearing on Salvador (his partner) that he does not have an alliance with James and Mark.

Now Marissa is saying that her only deal is with the people in the room now (Ari, Brandi, Ross), and that she does not have a deal with Mark and James.

Ari doesn't like that Shannon was talking badly about Ross and Marissa when she knows that Ari and Brandi are close with them.  Brandi says it was uncomfortable for them.

Marissa is saying that Shannon is not a bad person, and that she is just trying to stay in the game.

Ross says that right now Shannon is as dangerous as Oma as far as planting seeds of doubt.

Ross says that if James wins HoH, they have to convince him to take out Omarosa.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Wings said:

Too much of a chance Mark could go.  He is my favorite so I hope they ditch this plan.  I had to step away.  What does Ari want? 

He's not going anywhere. The votes are pretty much stacked for Shannon to go. 

• Love 2

It's hard to tell what she really wants, or what she is just saying she wants to humor Ross/Marissa or Shannon/Metta, but I think that Ari would rather put up Mark as a pawn.  I don't know if that is what will happen.

lol  I noticed that "Peter" -- Brandi's squash boyfriend -- was resting on a pillow in the background behind Ross, as Ross was talking to the girls in the HoH room.

And now we're on puppies.... or a single dog and a bird?

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

I didn't realize the Veto ceremony would be this early in the day.  I thought it was happening much later today, for some reason. 

Although, Lord only knows what kind of ridiculous reason Production has concocted to keep the feeds on puppies.

feeds are back. sounds like mark is up. he said - it's a game, he understands.

marissa to ross "there's not enough popcorn in the world to make me ok with this situation"

sounds like something went down.

ross to ari/brandi - she's going to start throwing bombs

brandi - here's how we get out of our deal with james...

Brandi doesn't want to be left alone with Shannon. She gets under Brandi's skin

Shannon went to bed and has the sunglasses on

Metta still might be irritated that they won't send him home? 

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Omarosa actually has asthma, I assume an endurance comp wouldn't be ideal for her. I guess we'll see if she miraculously is able to win it. 

Depends; if Omarosa gets “into” the comp, she might forget she’s not able to do it.  :>

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It shouldn’t - but that doesn’t mean it “won’t”.  :P

2 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

IMHO I always think this is a somewhat dicey move - moreso if Ross/Marissa actually do suspect Shannon of saying what she is saying.  

Just using this situation as an example: if Ross and Marissa truly think Shannon is up in HoH talking to Ari and Brandi and trashing R/M as a F2 pair, then IMHO R/M’s worst response option would be to park their asses up in HoH and talkblock Shannon.  Reasons being:

1. If R/M let the conversation ramble on for a while, it will move on to different scenarios with different targets.  This always happens, even when it shouldn’t, but it does.  BB HGs (Celebrity or otherwise) are congenitally unable to stay on point.  This has been proven with laboratory rats - and if it hasn’t, it damn well should’ve been.
  2. By interrupting the (suspected) conversation at that point in time, what are Ari and Brandi left with to mull over?  Answer: the seeds of suspicion Shannon was trying to sow - immediately followed by Ross and Marissa acting in a paranoid manner which might be seen as demonstrating everything Shannon was saying.

IMHO R/M’s wiser course of action would be to wait until Shannon left, give it a few minutes (15-20) - then go up, casually ask Ari and Brandi what Shannon was bulldogging them about, and blow it off with a laugh.  If someone is throwing shit, LAST thing you want to do is act like any of it might stick to YOUR wall.

Edited by Nashville
Conan the Grammarian strikes again!
  • Love 3

2:52 p.m. -- Ross is telling Marissa that he made some quinoa with vegetable broth for Shannon.  Shannon then told him she would have to make some for herself (instead of eating what he prepared for her).  Ross is asking Marissa why Shannon can't have vegetable broth.  Marissa says it's because of the sugar.

Ross said he thought he did something good (that Shannon would like), and yet it wasn't good.

This reminds me of when Marissa was telling Shannon about the vegan Valentine cupcakes, thinking that Shannon would like them, and Shannon then pointed out that they were not gluten-free.

(I realize that some people have very specific dietary requirements and needs, but sometimes it can be a buzzkill for others, I guess.  Shannon is a downer.   She needs to be evicted so she can go off and find some vegan, gluten-free cupcakes and quinoa with sugar-free veggie broth.   In my head, I keep hearing the "Debbie Downer" music whenever she is on camera.)

Now, Ross, Marissa, Ari and Brandi are back to talking about the eviction and who to target next.   They agree that Omarosa is dangerous, but they think they should put up Oma and Mark and backdoor James.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Not all gluten free, vegans are like Shannon but the 3 know are similar.  Very focused on what they eat to the point of distraction when around others who eat all foods.  They have to talk about it and share health scares about animal protein and dairy.  They are strident and brittle in so many ways.    

As I type I hear Shannon mention so many things are 'unfair.'  That entitlement and judgement I see when people are very involved with their health and bodies.  I am glad she is going, her attitude is tiring and no one in the house is having much fun due to it.  

Everyone in there wants Ari's sunglasses.  Myself included!  Well I doubt Marissa does.  lol

https://2paragraphs.com/2018/02/celebrity-big-brother-where-is-ariadnas-new-sunglasses-line/

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Now, Ross, Marissa, Ari and Brandi are back to talking about the eviction and who to target next.   They agree that Omarosa is dangerous, but they think they should put up Oma and Mark and backdoor James.

This assuming, of course, they win HoH.  If so, I dearly wish they would do this - and then have James win PoV and take Mark off the Block.  While Omagoodness would almost certainly end up being the replacement nom, the immediately ensuing hamster scramble would be epic.  :D

For discussion’s sake: ASSuming Shannon is evicted tonight, who would be the noms if one of the following were to win HoH?

• James
  • Mark
  • Metta
  • Omarosa
Edited by Nashville
ASSumptions
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

This assuming, of course, they win HoH.  If so, I dearly wish they would do this - and then have James win PoV and take Mark off the Block.  While Omagoodness would almost certainly end up being the replacement nom, the immediately ensuing hamster scramble would be epic.  :D

For discussion’s sake: ASSuming Shannon is evicted tonight, who would be the noms if one of the following were to win HoH?

• James
  • Mark
  • Metta
  • Omarosa

Ah, this is gonna be fun.

1. James wins HOH= Likely Brandi/Ari noms. Ross/Marissa might try to convince him to put up Omarosa and Metta, though, and he seems incredibly naive as to how untrustworthy Ross/Marissa are. 
  2. Mark wins HOH= likely Omarosa/Metta.
  3. Metta= James and Mark
  4. Omarosa= she's a little trickier to pinpoint. Either she sticks with Ari/Brandi and puts up James/Mark, or she considers making a big move and noms Ross/Marissa. 

I think these would be the noms. Now watch me be completely wrong! 

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

• James
  • Mark
  • Metta
  • Omarosa

James- Ari and Ross

Mark-Ari and Ross

Meta- who the fuck knows

Omarosa- Brandi and Ari 

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, this is gonna be fun.

1. James wins HOH= Likely Brandi/Ari noms. Ross/Marissa might try to convince him to put up Omarosa and Metta, though, and he seems incredibly naive as to how untrustworthy Ross/Marissa are. 
  2. Mark wins HOH= likely Omarosa/Metta.
  3. Metta= James and Mark
  4. Omarosa= she's a little trickier to pinpoint. Either she sticks with Ari/Brandi and puts up James/Mark, or she considers making a big move and noms Ross/Marissa. 

I think these would be the noms. Now watch me be completely wrong! 

1. I’m not so sure James is all THAT naive, and I think he relishes the idea of being the Wild Card - so I wouldn’t necessarily be knocked over with a feather if he were to nom Ross/Marissa, Ross/Omarosa, or Marissa/Omarosa.  Any of those three would be so much fuuuunnnnn....  ;)
  2. Mark: reckon he might lean more toward Omarosa/Brandi?  I know BG has irritated Mark more than once with the sophomoric sex jabber, but I don’t know how high that level of aggravation rises.
  3. Metta: Julie/Jeff Probst.
  4. Omarosa: either Ross/Marissa or James/whodafuckever.  Or Ari/Brandi.  Or who the hell knows...?
Edited by Nashville
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  1. I’m not so sure James is all THAT naive, and I think he relishes the idea of being the Wild Card - so I wouldn’t necessarily be knocked over with a feather if he were to nom Ross/Marissa, Ross/Omarosa, or Marissa/Omarosa.  Any of those three would be so much fuuuunnnnn....  ;)
  2. Mark: reckon he might lean more toward Omarosa/Brandi?  I know BG has irritated Mark more than once with the sophomoric sex jabber, but I don’t know how high that level of aggravation rises.
  3. Metta: Julie/Jeff Probst.
  4. Omarosa: either Ross/Marissa or James/whodafuckever.

I'm rooting for James to nominate Brandi/Ross, personally, so that these scenarios occur:

1. Brandi wins veto and takes herself down, Ari goes up (Preferably Ross goes)
  2. Ross wins veto and takes himself down, Marissa goes up (Preferably Brandi goes)
  3. Ari wins veto and takes down Brandi, Marissa goes up (Preferably Marissa goes)
  4. Marissa wins veto and takes down Ross, Ari goes up (Preferably Brandi goes)

Any of those scenarios would surely screw over James, but he's already screwed over, so Team Good Feeds for me. 

• Love 1

Mark mentioned that he has not been trying to win comps in order to stay out of the rifle site.  He may do well.  Assuming this is true, James and Mark could go on a winning streak and wipe out the girls which I think is there unspoken agenda.   I can see the boys going on a wining streak and wiping out the women which is fine with me.  No, favorable.  Ross is the last of the girls to go or maybe the first, doesn't matter. 

• Love 1

I just want some combo of Ross/Marissa/Brandi nommed this week. That's all I ask!

I need to decide whether to watch the endurance comp or the men's figure skating final tomorrow night. Decisions, decisions.

ETA: @Lady Calypso how do you know it's endurance tomorrow night/that we'll be seeing it on the feeds?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just want some combo of Ross/Marissa/Brandi nommed this week. That's all I ask!

I need to decide whether to watch the endurance comp or the men's figure skating final tomorrow night. Decisions, decisions.

The men never fall, trip someone else or pitch a fit.  How fun is that?  Does that help with your conundrum?  

2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Mark mentioned that he has not been trying to win comps in order to stay out of the rifle site.  He may do well.  Assuming this is true, James and Mark could go on a winning streak and wipe out the girls which I think is there unspoken agenda.   I can see the boys going on a wining streak and wiping out the women which is fine with me.  No, favorable.  Ross is the last of the girls to go or maybe the first, doesn't matter. 

Now see, this is why I don’t understand the women’s apparently irresistible urge to evict Shannon RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!! - it’s an almost-total abdication of the females’ numeric superiority advantage (caveat being Ross).

If I were one of the females in this season, I’d think the optimal solution would be to (a) evict Mark, then (b) whoever wins HoH turn right around and nom Shannon (and anybody else) again.  I mean, you already know Shannon’s going to do nothing but curl up in a slightly different fetal position upon re-nomination; why not take advantage of that knowledge while simultaneously upping your strategic advantage?

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

If I get hard up, I’m not worried; I have Assassination Tango on DVR as a fallback.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: @Lady Calypso how do you know it's endurance tomorrow night/that we'll be seeing it on the feeds?

CBS said the comp would be live. If it starts at the end of the 2 hour episode, it is only good if you live east Coast. I get MTN/PST feeds and by the time I watch the episode the live comp would be over (unless these folks hang on for 2+ hours which I doubt).

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Between the coverage on CBC and TSN, I feel like there's been a 24 hour live curling feed straight from South Korea and damn it, I'm four or five days into this epic marathon. I ain't missing a minute of this bitch.

ETA: Unless it's Slip and Slide/Teacups. Everyone knows that's my weakness.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

From Joker’s:

Thu 3:38 PM BBT: Ross Brandi , Ariadna in bed resting. Marissa leaves. Shannon alone in the kitchen during her nails.

From WHAT!?!?  :D

Thu 3:41 PM BBT: Ariadna called to diary room. Ross thinks there will be a twist. Marissa says she would like a comp, like have or have not over a twist that would send someone home.

RESET!!!

5ADC7B77-4EAD-4E53-8CD3-BFEC382B467B.jpeg

• Love 2