Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Alicia's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

He was a drug addict to start, soooooo

But supposedly he’s cleaned up. If he is clean, he’s got to be going to a program. And if he’s really working his recovery, he is not going to make it living with an addict even though her addiction is food.

Just now, emma1420 said:

She seems really self-aware.  I really hope she’s a good patient.  I like her so far, and I want an episode where someone is successful.

Yes at least she seems polite. So many people can’t even be bothered with please and thank you these days. 

Hey how y’all doin’

Long time lurker, first time snarker.  Watching with Mr. Judgey.  If he makes a good asshole comment, I will post.

Damn it, looks like I missed the obligatory shower scene.  But I did see the finger licking-so gross!

i said this on another thread but I think it’s worth repeating.  I love this board, I feel like I found my soul(less) mates!

8 minutes ago, CalpurniaF said:

Oooh, grocery store/fast food trip coming...

She eats so much, they run out of food and she has to keep going to the store? Jeez.

My mother's voice is still echoing in my head, "I didn't get that food for you all to eat!"

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Hey how y’all doin’

Long time lurker, first time snarker.  Watching with Mr. Judgey.  If he makes a good asshole comment, I will post.

Damn it, looks like I missed the obligatory shower scene.  But I did see the finger licking-so gross!

i said this on another thread but I think it’s worth repeating.  I love this board, I feel like I found my soul(less) mates!

Can I just tell you how much I love your user name? It’s friggin’ AWESOME.

My husband has only made it through one episode, the Ow, my leg guy! He just could not stop watching the train wreck. We always ask each other if the bed/whatever we are sitting on is making us look fat.

Weigh in! What's the magic number?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kid said:

So far, he seems like a decent guy.  I hope that keeps up.

He does.  Plus, he has a job and isn’t repulsive.  We will see if she loses weight if he becomes like ZsaLynns husband.