Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Alicia's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, zoemom said:

I'd like to smack that silly grin off her face.  She thinks she's "accomplished" something with that miniscule weight loss?  Sounds like the "journey continues".  I'm also getting tired of that piano music at the beginning or when something/someone is doing something wrong.

hahahah

3 hours ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

He was a drug addict to start, soooooo

I can't even seem to get one of those. Guess I'm short a few hundred pounds.

3 hours ago, Carrie said:

Other than being an addict and apparently not working!  No thanks! 

2 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Take off work a couple times a week?? Who can do that?

Independent trucker?

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Well, where would be the JOURNEY in THAT?!

I missed the first 50 minutes of this show (likely missing nothing though) but is Tim her boyfriend or her found-on-Craigslist caretaker? 

<cryyyying!> Boyfriend.

What is with these Night-Time appointments at Dr. Now's office.  Has anyone noticed after going thru 12 months, she is still wearing summer clothes?  Is there no cold or snow within the year?

4 hours ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Whitney Thore?

NO! In fact when I saw the promo, with her eating donuts, I thought for moment it was Whit.  
She's Whit's age, or maybe a year younger, and looks a lot like her.
I mentioned on the MFFL forum, but no one else seemed to think so.

She's 5'3. Whitney is the same. I was struck by how close in size they looked, especially when she went down into the 500 # range. Whit's still claiming to be in the upper 300s. I think not. 

9 hours ago, joh said:

What is with these Night-Time appointments at Dr. Now's office.  Has anyone noticed after going thru 12 months, she is still wearing summer clothes?  Is there no cold or snow within the year?

It’s Texas.  I lived in Austin for 12 years and had shorts on on New Year’s Eve.

• Love 1