Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: See You Next Tuesday

• Start Topic

Brit isn't interesting enough to sustain much cam time without her connection to Jax.  Nope, she's hanging onto him by her fingernails, for dear life, & she ain't ever letting go.  Her endless screeching now is just her desperation showing  -- to keep the Bravo dough flowing to her.

Man, the cam is just not kind to Brit in closeups (in her TH's).  She looks like she gained more weight in her TH's -- and yet, it's really misleading.  Look at her in far away shots in SUR & she doesn't look that way at all.  Brit just doesn't dress to flatter her body.  Talk about a girl who desperately needs Clinton & Stacy . . . 

So do we believe what Jax said in the recorded convo with Faith?  I mean that he isn't attracted to Brit anymore?  Or was he saying what he thought he had to, to get sex from Faith?  My guess is he's not into Brit anymore & he's just having sex with her cuz she's around & nearby & available.

Jax looks so fucking antsy, like he's ready to pounce on anyone in his path who isn't Brit -- the Toms, douchebag Manbun or ANY woman with a pulse.  I can't believe they're still together.  And yet, there was Brit, giggling like a fool on WWHL, while saying she doesn't know if Jax has cheated on her again.  OK then.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, rho said:

What people always forget to mention is that SUR smells awful. To be fair, I haven't been in a few years but part of the allure are these patchouli candles that smell like dirt. I honestly couldn't even taste the food over the earthy stench. Aside from the notoriety and celebrity adjacent element, people mainly go for the drinks which are surprisingly good. I'm pretty sure that's where they make their money because the food isn't great, but it's also not priced as high as nearby restaurants.

Liquor sales is how everyone makes their money. If a 1 liter bottle of booze costs $20, you can get a little over 30 servings out of that bottle. If your drinks cost $10, you can make $300 on that one bottle.

I thought everyone knew that you shouldn't use scented candles around food in case the smells start competing. A significant part of how we interpret taste is actually smell, like 70%. Why would LVP have patchouli there and interfere with the taste of her food.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Liquor sales is how everyone makes their money. If a 1 liter bottle of booze costs $20, you can get a little over 30 servings out of that bottle. If your drinks cost $10, you can make $300 on that one bottle.

I thought everyone knew that you shouldn't use scented candles around food in case the smells start competing. A significant part of how we interpret taste is actually smell, like 70%. Why would LVP have patchouli there and interfere with the taste of her food.

My daughter went, and had a great time, and a great meal. No candles when she went.

• Love 3

I went to Villa Blanca several years back. The duck tasted great but was on the tough side. It was very pretty in there, but the bathroom was messy, which surprised me, especially since it was daylight out and not very busy that day. 

I think it’s possible for someone to cheat only once. However, Jax is a serial cheater and is mean. I don’t think badly of Britney for staying, but I can’t be surprised if he cheats again on her if they stay together. I’d leave. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

1000% Stassi said it, either in this episode or a preview for next week, Jax NEVER breaks up with a girl. He's such a scumbag, but they have to be the one to finally call it quits. 

Well Jax may have met his match with this one. After we met her sister and Kentucky friends who could have their own franchise of Teen Mom   and her mother's marriage track record, drama is in her DNA. She'll stick around for much worse. Guaranteed. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

My daughter went, and had a great time, and a great meal. No candles when she went.

That's promising! I'll have to go back and try it again. I went probably six years ago before VPR was even a thing, and only because I had a meeting a few blocks away that conveniently ended right in time for happy hour. I'm sure it's changed a bit since then.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I laughed at Lala commenting on Tom, trumpets and dolphins and then adjusting her breasts. 

That was funny. But I gotta admit when he started playing I thought oh no I don't think he's good in bed! 

yikes gif.gif

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

This episode was one of my favorites in a long time as well. It was the subtle things, like

When Lala was making the list of reasons the girls should all stay and let the guys leave the first one was "You have a bomb ass couch...!" 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

1000% Stassi said it, either in this episode or a preview for next week, Jax NEVER breaks up with a girl. He's such a scumbag, but they have to be the one to finally call it quits. 

Stassi was wrong!  Let's say it together -- or sing it with FI & Schemer . . . Laura Leigh, Laura Leigh, Laura Leigh!

Gosh, why can't Jax give us another breakup to watch like that one?  After seeing Brit's giggling idiot routine on WWHL, she deserves that kinda dumping.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, blondmommy said:

people in their 30s don't (shouldn't) decorate by putting stickers on the wall.  

I always laugh at the lame-ass picture frame on the door, a la Friends. That decorative element has always annoyed me for some reason.

15 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

His set is every other Tuesday and and see you next Tuesday is a well enough known replacement for saying cunt that he hoped it would be titillating and draw attention.

As provocative as the name was, I had to wonder what exactly is going on. He's obviously doing his show while people are eating their supper, so why is he promoting it like some sort of bar/night club theme night?

• Love 3

Brittany and Ariana on WWHL looked bizarre. Extensions that could choke a horse. Ariana was wearing a bright blue suit-- bright blue that hurts your eyes, from shoulder to ankle. Plus, her hair was defying gravity.

But Ariana did say something that kind of helps to understand B's lunacy in taking back Jax. She said that B is always able to see the good in people or situations, no matter how terrible.  It was very sweet of Ariana to share this. B is still pretty dumb, but at least we know that it comes from a good place?

Then B goes back to being delusional and says Jax wears a ring on his left hand ring finger, "I dunno, maybe he's getting the itch" [to get married].

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Stassi was wrong!  Let's say it together -- or sing it with FI & Schemer . . . Laura Leigh, Laura Leigh, Laura Leigh!

Gosh, why can't Jax give us another breakup to watch like that one?  After seeing Brit's giggling idiot routine on WWHL, she deserves that kinda dumping.

But maybe Stassi was referring to long term, more serious relationships BC it seemed to me that his relationship with Laura Leigh and with Carmen, both weren’t serious

• Love 2

Brittney’s happiness quotient can be measured by her current weight. When she and Jax are getting along she plumps back up. When things are sketchy she goes for the revenge bod and slims down. Case in point, when Stassi and Katie stopped by to visit the first thing Britt said was “ whatcha eating”?! When Stassi told her she was munching a bagel Britt said she was so jealous ( starving herself to make Jax want her )....

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Brittney’s happiness quotient can be measured by her current weight. When she and Jax are getting along she plumps back up. When things are sketchy she goes for the revenge bod and slims down. Case in point, when Stassi and Katie stopped by to visit the first thing Britt said was “ whatcha eating”?! When Stassi told her she was munching a bagel Britt said she was so jealous ( starving herself to make Jax want her )....

I thought that's what LVP was referring to, also, when she said "you look great...better than you have in a long time."  I thought that was *such* a backhanded compliment, like, so yeah, I know you're a complete wreck & you're not eating but KEEP THAT UP!

• Love 3
23 hours ago, fetching said:

Lala calling Billie, the trans hostess, “dude”.  Oy. 

I found it amusing that shortly after noticing that the new  hostess sounds like Doctor Girlfriend, Lala revealed that inclusive businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks had hired a trans hostess, just in time for next week's Pride festivities ep next week. ? 

Wait, didn't they alreay have their Pride Week festivities for this season? 

Why the heck was Schartz so enamored with Patrick? It's all I can do to keep from kicking that greasy douchebag in the nuts, and I'm not there! What does Schwartz see in that greasy douchebag? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I always laugh at the lame-ass picture frame on the door, a la Friends. That decorative element has always annoyed me for some reason.

Me too!! So stupidly twee and cheesy. Almost as cheesy as wall decals and the hideous graffiti "Bubba" painting hanging above the Schwartz's sofa. It just makes me cringe in horror every time it appears onscreen. How anyone could find that thing remotely tasteful is beyond me. But then again, one look at Katie's gross cheetah-spots wrist tattoo gives you an obvious clue that her taste in decor is dubious at best.

• Love 3
Just now, Sun-Bun said:

Me too!! So stupidly twee and cheesy. Almost as cheesy as wall decals and the hideous graffiti "Bubba" painting hanging above the Schwartz's sofa. It just makes me cringe in horror every time it appears onscreen. How anyone could find that thing remotely tasteful is beyond me. But then again, one look at Katie's gross cheetah-spots wrist tattoo gives you an obvious clue that her taste in decor is dubious at best.

How's Katie's fashion blog doing?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I found it amusing that shortly after noticing that the new  hostess sounds like Doctor Girlfriend, Lala revealed that inclusive businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks had hired a trans hostess, just in time for next week's Pride festivities ep next week. ? 

Wait, didn't they alreay have their Pride Week festivities for this season? 

The pride parade they showed earlier this season was in some other Southern California town, not West Hollywood.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

As provocative as the name was, I had to wonder what exactly is going on. He's obviously doing his show while people are eating their supper, so why is he promoting it like some sort of bar/night club theme night?

It's never made a ton of sense at any restaurant that I've been to with a DJ. DJs spinning at brunch, happy hour, dinner. It's always been a little weird even during the happy hours because a restaurant is set up like a restaurant not a club.

2 hours ago, snowblossom2 said:

But maybe Stassi was referring to long term, more serious relationships BC it seemed to me that his relationship with Laura Leigh and with Carmen, both weren’t serious

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I don't think Jax did break up with Laura Leigh, remember the fight at the bar in front of the customers.  He just cut her off and stopped returning her calls.

Jax was serious enough about Carmen to tattoo her name on his bicep. Jax did break up with Laura Leigh in the most weasely passive fashion on the curb after her AA meeting. He tells her that they are moving too fast and need to take some time apart. He then gives a talking head about how he doesn't want to have to be responsible for someone with a substance issue. He ghosts her. Laura Leigh comes into SUR and flips out on him. 

23 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Why the heck was Schartz so enamored with Patrick? It's all I can do to keep from kicking that greasy douchebag in the nuts, and I'm not there! What does Schwartz see in that greasy douchebag? 

A penis with enough money to keep Schwartz in the manner in which he is accustomed.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, nexxie said:

But doesn’t Lala call everyone dude?

(Perhaps it’s becoming gender neutral.)

IT's super gender neutral.... at least for the past 15-20 years.  I remember everyone calling everyone Dude when I was in high school. And I still do it occasionally.  And my cats get called Dude once in awhile. 

20 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

His set is every other Tuesday and and see you next Tuesday is a well enough known replacement for saying cunt that he hoped it would be titillating and draw attention.

I have to say I thought it was very clever... at least way better than "Turn up Tuesday".  And super smart of him to make the flyers before informing LVP lol 

2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I thought she was looking pretty skinny in that scene!!  Honestly Jax being into her has always bewildered me.  Like she's VERY pretty and her body has always been great but I always thought she was a little on the thicker side of what Jax prefers.  must have been that southern accent that reeled him in. 

And what kind of alternate universe are we in when I like Lala AND James?????  James is great when he's not a drunk asshole and Lala is awesome when shes not trying to steal someone's man. I loved how she wanted to beat up Jax for Britney 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Honestly Jax being into her has always bewildered me.  Like she's VERY pretty and her body has always been great but I always thought she was a little on the thicker side of what Jax prefers.  must have been that southern accent that reeled him in. 

Remember a few seasons ago Jax mentioning his extreme foot fetish?((shudder)) He also mentioned something about preferring a gal's feet to be "a little dirty" when he smelt them!!! I'm guessing he mostly enjoys sniffing Brit's cornfed Kentucky farmland footsies.

• Love 2
On 1/15/2018 at 10:20 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Brittany is only staying with Jax b/c she's a fame whore.

BIngo!

Brittany thinks Jax is her ticket out of palookaville (pls don't hate, I'm not dragging Kentucky, I think this is what she feels!) . She should realize she's a cast member now, on her own, and toss him.  

Might I add, any of us who's ever been in love knows if she loved him she'd have left him, because the pain was so deep.  Her pain seems to be very shallow, I mean forgiving him is up to her, but all the laughing, smiling, throwing parties?  Nope, that's not someone who is emotionally devastated.  The only time she got really emotional was when she heard the tapes and he insulted her looks

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

when Stassi and Katie stopped by to visit the first thing Britt said was “ whatcha eating”?! When Stassi told her she was munching a bagel Britt said she was so jealous ( starving herself to make Jax want her )....

I think she was just jealous because she didn't have a bagel.  It's just like Stassi to stop for a bagel on her way to someone's house and walk in while still eating it, and not bring them one... leaving that scent of toasted everything bagel and melted butter wafting through their house as they have to live their life, bagel-less...

• Love 9

OMG, DJ Jazzy James waddling full speed down the hall in his MC Hammer pants after daring to question why the girls were listening to the recording—or whatever he was saying (couldn’t tell with all of the screeching). MC fucking Hammer pants!! How is this a thing again?!?! Ok, upon further viewing, I think it’s just the saggy jeans hanging between his thighs, but still.

This is very convenient that Mr and Mrs Bubba live right down the hall, just like the Ropers. But somehow instead of the Three’s Company gang, Brittany and Jax are like country bumpkin Chrissy and smarmy lothario Larry living together.

“Wherewithal” from Sandoval and “obtuse” from Ariana. They must have a word of the day calendar in their place.

James’s re-enactment of Brittany and Jax’s reactions was accurate. But he admits to STEALING the recording from Faith’s phone?!? Hmm. Interesting. And you know he’s lying to protect Faith because why else would she have recorded it—and played it to James?

Jax is now turning around the outrage toward Brittany?!? WTF?! Although he’s not wrong about her continually bringing the whole gang into their drama. And then everyone (read: Sandoval and Ariana) ends up fighting about THEIR fight.

Now we get “penchant” and “existential” from Schwartz. These kids are really brushing up on their vocabulary!

Sandoval’s trumpet! Hahaha!

Why is James THIS excited about DJing in a restaurant? It’s not like it’s some big nightclub or something. Ok, people are crammed in by this one bar, but the only people dancing are Lala and maybe one or two of his friends.

“Mea culpa.” Lol. Was everyone tasked with coming up with their one word or phrase of the day?

James is rockin the Kramer hair now, but somehow next sentence to Lisa, it’s perfectly coiffed back.

Ariana has another ripped jean jacket. In case the peach one weren’t enough, we’re going old school light rinse acid wash over here.

Now EVERYBODY made up! What the hell? I was loving the domino effect of everyone’s relationships in shambles, and just as quickly, nothing to see here, folks!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

OMG, DJ Jazzy James waddling full speed down the hall in his MC Hammer pants after daring to question why the girls were listening to the recording—or whatever he was saying (couldn’t tell with all of the screeching). MC fucking Hammer pants!! How is this a thing again?!?! Ok, upon further viewing, I think it’s just the saggy jeans hanging between his thighs, but still.

Please, Hammer—don’t hurt him!

• Love 3

Also, on a shallow note, I thought Jen Bush was gorgeous and definitely the most attractive of all the SUR women, with the exception of Lala. Supposedly she's been in a few scenes over the years, but I don't remember seeing her around.  How is it decided who has a main role on the show, while some other servers don't get camera time?  It's definitely not a looks thing, since to me Jen is super pretty. I remember the first or second episode ever, Kristen was saying something about "how we are all so amazingly gorgeous, sorry not sorry but clearly we are better looking than everyone else" and I laughed because I thought she was hideous looking 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Is there a Friends picture frame at both Jax/Brittany's and Tom/Katie's?  Because it seems like it to me, but then I start getting confused about which apartment they are at.  And I've been spending weeks coming up with ridiculous scenarios where both couples ended up with those frames.

Seeing James DJ in SUR made me think "God, I'm never going there."  But then I always think that about SUR.  But it just seems like having a DJ spinning on a Tuesday night while you're trying to have dinner would be super annoying.  

3 hours ago, Michichick said:

The pride parade they showed earlier this season was in some other Southern California town, not West Hollywood.

I believe it was Long Beach.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Is there a Friends picture frame at both Jax/Brittany's and Tom/Katie's?  Because it seems like it to me, but then I start getting confused about which apartment they are at.  And I've been spending weeks coming up with ridiculous scenarios where both couples ended up with those frames.

For all I know, both apartments have it, but I get so annoyed when I see it I forget whose apartment the action is taking place, especially b/c they're constantly running and screaming and crying back and forth between them.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yes it was Long Beach, but the Long Beach festival isn't walking distance to SUR & Pump. It wouldn't have been showcased at all had LVP not been the caped Grand Marshall.

I don't think anyone was imply that Long Beach was walking distance to WeHo.  I certainly wasn't.  

• Love 1

Oh, I was just saying why 2 pride events are being featured this season. One she was Grand Marshall, the OTHER (WeHo) is walking distance, hence the restaurants factor heavily into the festivities...did it seem as though I was being a dick or something?

I am annoyed that Billie's ex broke up with her after 3 years, because she won't be able to produce his bio children. Maybe don't string her along for three years, then. Well, maybe the next man she falls in love with will have a fantastic job that pays well, and they'll be able to hire a surrogate. 

I can't believe Brittany wears that turquoise satin prom dress in some of her talking heads. And the SUR dress uniform is too sheer. You can see the silhouette of her inner thighs in the opening. 

It is possible that Jen Bush didn't want to join the cast because she has noticed that starring in reality TV shows can mess with your relationships and ego. 

• Love 2

I cant get over how sloppy drunk these people still get at their ages( (and I live in WI where drinking is a HUGE part of our culture) by time you are in your 30s you should be beyond getting black out drunk..not that getting black out drunk is ever a good idea..

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Also, on a shallow note, I thought Jen Bush was gorgeous and definitely the most attractive of all the SUR women, with the exception of Lala. Supposedly she's been in a few scenes over the years, but I don't remember seeing her around.  How is it decided who has a main role on the show, while some other servers don't get camera time?  It's definitely not a looks thing, since to me Jen is super pretty. I remember the first or second episode ever, Kristen was saying something about "how we are all so amazingly gorgeous, sorry not sorry but clearly we are better looking than everyone else" and I laughed because I thought she was hideous looking 

I am increasingly curious about the exclusion of non-white servers on this show. On the first season, Tina was featured in the group photo in the opening credits, and production documents seem to suggest that she was initially meant to play a more central role (she largely just appeared as Scheana's friend). Another woman of color, Tierney, was featured in the opening cast photo in a subsequent season, but never even got a title card or any lines in any of the scenes in which she appeared (she is striking with amazing blonde curly hair so I always spotted her). Faith and Lala were cast together, but then it seems as if her storyline was largely cut in favor of showing her as Lala's buddy. And, to the point of RBonnie's quote above, Jen Bush has appeared since season 1, but never given a real storyline, either. 

Edited by Portae
grammar
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

@Portae there was also Richardson who was verbally assaulted by the DJ (aka Drunk James.)

3 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Wasn't Richardson the manager at Pump though, not SUR?  

Yes, Richardson isn't the best example of what I'm talking about. Tina, Tierney, and Faith were all either in the opening credits cast photo or introduced as cast members, but then largely disappeared in the final cut of the season. 

• Love 2

Jax is a manipulative and emotionally abusive person. To have been unfaithful, lied about it until he could no longer lie about it, and then not reveal the entire truth about his affair before making promises about working together to fix their relationship - to turn it around and make himself look like the victim....he's a disgusting person. If he had any decency, he would have told Brittany every thing that had happened and then ask for her forgiveness for the possibility to salvage their relationship.  He's letting her find out more and more information about his unfaithfulness on her own and each new discovery is even worse than the one before. Fucking douchebag. As much as Brittany annoys me with her constant talking about her relationship with Jax, I'm not sure I can think of any woman that would deserve to be treated the way Jax treats woman. 

It seems like it would be incredibly exhausting to be in a relationship with anyone from this cast...Peter is about the most normal one it seems and we rarely see him (still loving the short locks on him). 

Patrick...I don't get it. 

Seen enough of Sandoval to know that he's thinks way too highly of himself to the point where it's someone who is self-absorbed but is convinced they're actually self-aware. 

Does Scheana know Rob as well as she knew Shay? And Jen's account doesn't sound like the exact same story as Rob's. Is Scheana good in her head? Scheana retold Rob's story and then suggested that maybe their lips accidentally touched. Doesn't matter whether it's the girl or Rob telling the truth, it's more telling seeing Scheana try to handle the situation by saying anything that can convince herself and everyone else that the rumour isn't true. Seems unlikely to me that someone wouldn't know if a kiss was incidental or not. Scheana's friendship with Katie deteriorated last year because Katie was a mean girl (which she was) but I think Scheana is showing signs of the very behaviour that she condemned last season. Watching her take pleasure in hearing about the cheating rumours with Schwartz or running back and sharing her perspective of something she heard Katie say, knowing full well that it will cause drama. Scheana seems to be looking for drama but doesn't want to be the bad guy and she certainly doesn't appreciate the tables being turned on her. Clearly tonight's episode is proof that Katie didn't just make something up for the sake of throwing Rob under the bus.

• Love 6

Tom: Oh yeah, you and Rob are ALL I talk about.

Scheana, clueless: I know! 

Unbelievable. Also wtf is up with Jax saying everyone is the best sex he ever had. He said it about Stassi, Carmen, Faith, and alluded to how hatefucking Brittany was their personal best sex. Is he like the Memento guy of sex who needs to tattoo conquests so he doesn’t forget all the people he fucked the next day?

• Love 7

i feel very sorry for the neighbors of these idiots. parties every night and screaming.  like a dorm for developmentally challenged adults. 

shaneay,  i don't know how to spell it.  when you are trying to reel in a man of means,  don't keep drawing attention to his wealth...act like you've been there before, and genuinely care about him...despite his beautiful house and kitchen with a chef.  so tacky.  almost as tacky as large prints of yourself all over your apartment,  which seems to be decorated from the end of the aisle clearance section of home goods.  grow up, girl.

I am so happy we are not seeing Faith! She is horrible and just plain trash! Not like any of these people are much better, but she did this solely for a place on the show or for her 15 minutes. A couple of years ago she did that red carpet saying that the original crew was jealous because she, LaLa and Jesse were the young hot ones who are going to take over the show. PUHLEEZE!!! That is Scheana level delusion.    

These are are the reasons Faith is dirty:

• Jax admitted to his therapist that he is a liar yet she believed him when he said he was no longer with Brittany 
  • who invites someone that is involved with someone to come to their house alone?
  • if this happened before the season why wait to tell a mic’d cast member during filming 
  • She is giving interviews and selling her story to magazines to get her narrative out there. (Eye roll) she knew exactly what she was doing 
  • Jax admitted to “cheating down” 

I  don’t have a problem Brittany staying with Jax not because I support it, but because I have never been in that situation and can’t say what I would do. 

I feel like this is the best season of Vanderpump yet

just about every episode I am literally LOLing a few times.  My faves have been James, Lala, and I'm even growing fond of Kristen's beau.  Gold this is episode with James running away from Brittany clutching a liquor bottle and also the talking head about stealing that audio from Faith's phone.   Kudos to the editors etc. 

Jen Bush is really pretty.  Toco Madera!  I think Shay is cuter than Rob TBH.

Patrick's smug bemanbunned looks of dismay.   He should have stayed an invisible cipher. 

i DGAF about Brittany any more.  I'm done with her.   I feel abused just watching her interact with Jax!   And next week - Mama FrostyLips will be a very special guest not even hiding the fact that proximity to Jax gives her ladywood.  

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Patrick's smug bemanbunned looks of dismay.   He should have stayed an invisible cipher. 

He has a Cro-Magnon quality to him.  I'm actually surprised Stassi is not too shallow to date someone of such average looks.

• Love 1