Type keyword(s) to search

Figure Skating

2 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Duhamel and Redford. She was distracting to me with her constant big smile. He looked so serious and she was grinning the entire time. Her facial expressions did not fit the music, at least to me.

Someone referred to her as Kerri Strung and I can’t unsee it.

• Love 14

Oh man, watching a Chinese team skating to Turandot just makes me think of of this:

One of my favourite pairs performances ever. I love that you can't even hear the music at the end because the crowd is already so loud.

• Love 6

I like Duhamel and Radford.   I liked their music much better than the Germans.  The Germans had great lifts but their music was so boring. 

It might be tough but I hope the Canadians medal.  Hoping the Not-Russians are off the podium.

11 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Yes, but dear God, I hate when her stupid HAIR covers her face and it looks like her partner is skating with a MOP.  On the other hand,

I think she read my comment and slicked back her hair.  Unfortunately, like Samson, her change of hairdo contributed to her downfall ... 

• Love 4

Germans have Gold! Or at least they should have gold. After the mess that's the Russian's skate.  Awesome comeback  for Alina!

The Russians should be fighting for bronze at this point. IMHO

Edited by Enero
  • Love 3

I'm totally distracted by the gigantic wedgie Tarasova's dress is giving her. Not to mention how ugly the dress is and how awful the music is. Then add in the mistakes they've already made with half the program left to go, and this program shouldn't even land on the podium, if there's any justice.

• Love 6

Yikes at Tarasova/Morozov! Everything about this is awful. The music. The cut of the music. The costuming. The performance. I want to show this routine to my dance students as a warning of the importance of understanding who you are and understanding your style.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Enero said:

Germans have Gold! Or at least they should have gold. After the mess that's the Russian's skate.  Awesome comeback  for Alina!

The Russians should be fighting for bronze at this point. IMHO

Oooh I liked the cheerful German team the other day. 

What happened to China???