Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Season Finale: Prisons, Proposals and Parties

• Start Topic

Came here for the first time this season of RH of NJ.

Have to say that I have not watched one entire episode. Checked in for a min or two on one or two eps, thats it. Just to see who the players were.

And I see the comments here for this season have greatly dwindled, few pages compared to NJ seasons past and RH elsewhere. 

The return of formerly unpredictable Danielle Crazy Staub did nothing to breathe new life into this dying franchise. The obvious desperation to find a cast that works and its turnover, from the cancer woman and her awful husband, then those awful twins, then Sigmund and Dodie...all aint working. At least they didn't bring back a Manzo. NOOOOO !

This franchise is toast, unless someone does something scandalous in real life between shooting seasons - like go on a drunken rampage in a hotel and get handcuffed on video, arrested, and charged.   

Are they going to try and drag the NJ franchise along til Joe gets sprung from jail so they can use that storyline ?

Btw  - when does Joe get outta jail ?

Edited by Bossa Nova
cleaning up spelling and punctuation !
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Not that this is any better but I thought she said she went to BE with her friends, not to take them with her. Sure she may have had expectations of them going when she was quasi asked to leave but I don't think the intent was to walk in, round up her posse and take them out.  I do think this all just comes from jealousy and insecurity.  She brought Margaret into the group and didn't expect for them to all like Margaret better and for Margaret to like them more than Siggy in return.  She's completely threatened. 

It was a weird deal. I don't know why Margaret had to lead with the comment about not wanting to meet her mother.  Who cares?  I felt like they had been waiting all night for some confrontation and Siggy cut to the chase.  I don't know that they all like Margaret better.  Delores is Siggy loyal, Teresa talks to Siggy everyday per her comment on WWHL, which leaves Melissa as the one who apparently likes Margaret better.  

I believe the disconnect between Margaret and Siggy began In Florida: From Siggy's blog:  

While I continued to invite Margaret to the activities I planned, she didn't feel the need to reciprocate. She organized a memorial for Teresa's mother, ordered a wreath and booked a paddle board instructor from my beach club—my private beach club—and never said a word to me. Me, the member of the beach club who sponsored the weekend. This means she used my name to get into my beach club to plan an event for people she met less than 48 hours earlier. Yet she wants us to believe it slipped her mind to tell me? And it slipped her mind to tell Doloreswho has known Teresa and her mother since she was 16 years old? The memorial was not spontaneous. Its planning was premeditated and calculated.

When Margaret was asked why she excluded Dolores and me from the memorial, she said she had no intention of excluding us, but the ceremony was for Teresa and Melissa, not Siggy and Dolores. Classic Margaret, she doesn't apologize, she justifies.

Margaret did admit she had only known Teresa 36 hours.  It seems Margaret may have had her own agenda.  This franchises celebrates opportunists.  Margaret has cut to the front of the line.  I believe Siggy is insecure but I don't think she is jealous of Margaret.  Margaret is bankrupt, unable to finish a simple remodel and is estranged from her children.  Margaret may have won the hearts of viewers but her real life seems a bit of a mess.

It is all irrelevant as Siggy jumped the sinking ship.  I don't think Danielle made the cut for another season-there are enough Teresa sycophants, no one cares about her wedding which oddly timed for May-when they film the finale and Danielle has indicated she wants Melissa in her wedding.  Nothing more special than a woman's fourth wedding and a guest who called the bride a prostitution whore.  So all the Siggy angst is kind of a waste as she Siggy essentially quit before the end of the season aired and made her own decision.  What I disliked about Siggy is she is so loud.  I can only do that about one minute a month.  I don't care if someone is happy loud or angry loud it just grates on me.  Here is why Siggy stepped away-in her own words and something we will most never see on camera: 

Spoiler

“It was evident throughout the season and confirmed at the reunion when Margaret blurted out on camera that Sirens told her that I sucked & she was to continue targeting me. Producers immediately stopped filming so they could talk to Margaret & do damage control by telling her to go back & retract her statement & apologize for what she said.  When filming resumed Margaret withdrew her statements about production. It was sickening and enlightening.”

RHONJ is changing production companies again.  There is a fair amount of fudging the truth on this franchise-such as the ownership of the Gorga restaurant but production hiring someone to target another RH is pretty low.

• Love 1
On 1/10/2018 at 6:31 PM, Pickles said:

Siggy's son's girlfriend and her huge fake boobs spilling out of that prom dress. Good grief.

just watched. OMG they did look fake. i hope not. that is really sad if a young girl wanted that and her parents helped her :( fake or not. no way. my family never wouldve let me out of the house, it was pretty short too. 

• Love 1

Joshua’s prom date girlfriend may be the most despicable thing to air on this show. Shame on her, her mother, and Siggy. Siggy’s sweet mother’s face when she saw that monstrosity of a “dress” spoke volumes. 

• Love 8

More despicable than one HW calling another "prostitution whore"? More despicable than one HWs daughter pulling out another HW's hair? More despicable than one HW's husband calling his wife a bitch while speaking to his mistress on the phone?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
On 1/11/2018 at 0:19 PM, zoeysmom said:

Siggy's husband is a car salesman.    I picture what happened is she called production with her situation.  The party was a snore, so production passed around Siggy's situation.  Magically Siggy started texted Delores and Teresa.  So now it was up to them to pass on some dialogue about Siggy faking it.  Siggy enters says her piece and everybody is free to leave.  Nothing to see, nothing to see.  No matter how elaborate the party there is only so much production can pull from a venue in the way of usable footage.  They need the controversy.  Siggy did her best to get kicked out and it worked.  Everyone was happy.

I think they just were tired of filming-time to go.

OMG That is so perfect!!  Siggy's "career" is kind of the same as a car salesman...Shysters!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, RubberDuckie said:

Anyhow....I could not stomach Tre's "surprise party".   Are we really supposed to believe that Tre didn't see Melissa/Joe's BIG SUV parked outside her house?  Are we really supposed to believe that she didn't know she had visitors?   Tre didn't even sound surprised.

Maybe just me, but I didn't think it was supposed to be a legit surprise. I thought they were just having fun hiding when she came in. 

15 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I can understand why some would find the timing suspicious but I thought Danielle's reaction was extra and rude. If someone is potentially hurt or sick, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

I immediately thought Siggy injured herself, but I'd never say it aloud. The truth has a way of coming out; it's not wise to make yourself look like an ass in the meantime. 

• Love 3
On 1/11/2018 at 8:26 AM, ghoulina said:

I know I'm probably alone, but I'm glad Tre and Joe talked and she seems more amenable to sticking it out. I just want the girls to be happy, and I think they adore their daddy. I know Joe has been a jerk at times, but I do think the trouble they landed themselves in gave him a new perspective and he seemed to be a lot better to her in the past few years. I also will never get on board with their fraud situation being 100% Joe's fault. If Tre didn't know, truly didn't know, it's because she turned a blind eye. And that's just stupid. Also, while he could have said "no" at any time, she always put tons of pressure on him to give her and the girls this fabulous lifestyle. I think some of the blame is on her too. I really just think she's angry at LIFE, because of losing her mom, and is taking it out on Joe. But if she got what she needed from him, good.

I think all the "Joe owes me an apology" stuff was pressure from people around her. She couldn't go through with demanding an apology once she saw him because she has always been deeply in love with him, since they were children, and all those feelings came flooding back (it had been 7 months?) And while he may not have clearly explained all the paperwork he'd asked her to sign over the years, I don't believe she was completely in the dark about the shell game he was playing.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

More despicable than one HW calling another "prostitution whore"? More despicable than one HWs daughter pulling out another HW's hair? More despicable than one HW's husband calling his wife a bitch while speaking to his mistress on the phone?

I thought that Joe called her the C U next Tuesday word. Either way it isn't nice. If you asked Siggy what she thought most despicable thing that happened, I'm sure she'd go right back on to her tirade about the cake. The prom date was tame compared to a lot of the antics that have been captured on film. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It was a weird deal. I don't know why Margaret had to lead with the comment about not wanting to meet her mother.  Who cares?  I felt like they had been waiting all night for some confrontation and Siggy cut to the chase.  I don't know that they all like Margaret better.  Delores is Siggy loyal, Teresa talks to Siggy everyday per her comment on WWHL, which leaves Melissa as the one who apparently likes Margaret better.  

I believe the disconnect between Margaret and Siggy began In Florida: From Siggy's blog:  

While I continued to invite Margaret to the activities I planned, she didn't feel the need to reciprocate. She organized a memorial for Teresa's mother, ordered a wreath and booked a paddle board instructor from my beach club—my private beach club—and never said a word to me. Me, the member of the beach club who sponsored the weekend. This means she used my name to get into my beach club to plan an event for people she met less than 48 hours earlier. Yet she wants us to believe it slipped her mind to tell me? And it slipped her mind to tell Doloreswho has known Teresa and her mother since she was 16 years old? The memorial was not spontaneous. Its planning was premeditated and calculated.

When Margaret was asked why she excluded Dolores and me from the memorial, she said she had no intention of excluding us, but the ceremony was for Teresa and Melissa, not Siggy and Dolores. Classic Margaret, she doesn't apologize, she justifies.

Margaret did admit she had only known Teresa 36 hours.  It seems Margaret may have had her own agenda.  This franchises celebrates opportunists.  Margaret has cut to the front of the line.  I believe Siggy is insecure but I don't think she is jealous of Margaret.  Margaret is bankrupt, unable to finish a simple remodel and is estranged from her children.  Margaret may have won the hearts of viewers but her real life seems a bit of a mess.

It is all irrelevant as Siggy jumped the sinking ship.  I don't think Danielle made the cut for another season-there are enough Teresa sycophants, no one cares about her wedding which oddly timed for May-when they film the finale and Danielle has indicated she wants Melissa in her wedding.  Nothing more special than a woman's fourth wedding and a guest who called the bride a prostitution whore.  So all the Siggy angst is kind of a waste as she Siggy essentially quit before the end of the season aired and made her own decision.  What I disliked about Siggy is she is so loud.  I can only do that about one minute a month.  I don't care if someone is happy loud or angry loud it just grates on me.  Here is why Siggy stepped away-in her own words and something we will most never see on camera: 

Hide contents

“It was evident throughout the season and confirmed at the reunion when Margaret blurted out on camera that Sirens told her that I sucked & she was to continue targeting me. Producers immediately stopped filming so they could talk to Margaret & do damage control by telling her to go back & retract her statement & apologize for what she said.  When filming resumed Margaret withdrew her statements about production. It was sickening and enlightening.”

RHONJ is changing production companies again.  There is a fair amount of fudging the truth on this franchise-such as the ownership of the Gorga restaurant but production hiring someone to target another RH is pretty low.

im sorry im not believing anything siggy says or does at all anymore she has been caught in way to many lies at this point sorry 

• Love 17

Siggy would have been at the memorial for Teresa’s mother (wreath at the beach) if she had gone to yoga as planned, instead of being self-absorbed. Her spin on things is always twisted in order to make her seem less of an asshole.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 23

Maybe just me, but I didn't think it was supposed to be a legit surprise. I thought they were just having fun hiding when she came in. 

Right?! I mean, how much of a surprise can it be when the party consists mainly of people who live in the house anyway?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Siggy would have been at the memorial for Teresa’s mother (wreath at the beach) if she had gone to yoga as planned, instead of being self-absorbed. Her spin on things is always twisted in order to make her seem less of an asshole.

No shit. She conveniently left out the part where she WAS invited to join them for the day and chose to pout in her room instead. Oh, she only wants to hang out if there's a chance for her to express her great wisdom and come off like a benevolent soul? Please. 

Also, it wasn't lost on me how many times he mentioned "MY beach club". 

• Love 23

Siggy's son's girlfriend and her huge fake boobs spilling out of that prom dress. Good grief.

I thought the same thing! Not to sound like a prude but, it was beyond inappropriate for her age and it was also fugly! At first, i thought it was the same as margarettes dress which ironically was inappropriate for her age too...lol

• Love 5
On 1/10/2018 at 7:15 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

going to someones birthday party and telling them you don't like them you dont want to be there and you are just there for other people???? Siggy is beyond rude 

And then trying to take 3 guest with you on your way out... this looney bitch knows no limits!!! 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, JuliesMommy said:

And then trying to take 3 guest with you on your way out... this looney bitch knows no limits!!! 

But Siggy is the victim *eyeroll* nothing this season has shown Margaret doing anything to Siggy that would warrant this hate that she has for her. It’s really odd especially for a 50yo woman who supposedly is a relationship expert 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Not that this is any better but I thought she said she went to BE with her friends, not to take them with her. Sure she may have had expectations of them going when she was quasi asked to leave but I don't think the intent was to walk in, round up her posse and take them out.  I do think this all just comes from jealousy and insecurity.  She brought Margaret into the group and didn't expect for them to all like Margaret better and for Margaret to like them more than Siggy in return.  She's completely threatened. 

Which is pretty ironic, since she makes a living "raising women up" and inspiring them.   Rise up and know your worth, just make sure you don't go thinking you're worth more than ME, or I'll be horrible to you and vow to "destroy you."  

• Love 4

I'm going to be totally shallow right now despite the fact that I liked Margaret the best out of Soggy, Dolores and Danielle.  I was shocked to hear it was Margaret's 50th birthday party!  I know we have to suspend some belief for these "reality" shows but I cannot for the life of me believe Margaret just turned 50.  I assumed it was her 60th birthday, which I thought she looked darn good.  Maybe she's been a sun worshipper all her life but her mannerisms/way of speaking seems way older to me. I'm 55 so I normally don't like to harp on a women's looks as she ages but I can't get over the fact she's 5 years younger than me and I pegged her at 5 years older. ?

• Love 5

I guess I am terribly old school. In my day your prom dress was lovely and frothy.  She looked like she was wearing a 50’s 2-piece swimsuit and a fancy cover-up.  

• Love 6
On 1/10/2018 at 9:34 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Breast enhancement? At her young age? Do they even tell young girls that get them that they have to be redone every decade or so? 

is this the way girls dress to go to the prom now? wtf?! her tits were gonna fall out of her dress any second. never mind the rest of the get up. my father would have beat me and locked me in my room. actually, i never would have even thought to dress like that ever. there is sexy and there is slutty.  i'm surprised the school even allows it. very inappropriate for a young girl. is there no decency anymore?  no i'm not a prude but why is this girl putting herself on display like that in front of bunch of horny teenage boys. what the hell is wrong with her parents?

• Love 6
On 1/10/2018 at 9:15 PM, Jets4274 said:

Love the Delores/Frank/Frankie relationship.  Cute family (and what a handsome kid).

I like their family dynamic as well.  I admire people who divorce but not only keep it civil but are able to be loving to each other.  I'm sure it's difficult, but it's nice to see that even though a marriage didn't work out, there's love there.

2 hours ago, msrachelj said:

is this the way girls dress to go to the prom now? wtf?! her tits were gonna fall out of her dress any second. never mind the rest of the get up. my father would have beat me and locked me in my room. actually, i never would have even thought to dress like that ever. there is sexy and there is slutty.  i'm surprised the school even allows it. very inappropriate for a young girl. is there no decency anymore?  no i'm not a prude but why is this girl putting herself on display like that in front of bunch of horny teenage boys. what the hell is wrong with her parents?

I'm always amazed when I see my facebook friends post photos of their daughters going to prom.  If the boobs aren't out, the dress is so short you can almost see their undergarments when they are just standing.  And there ARE other choices.  My kid had a pretty above the knee length dress that was age appropriate and beautiful.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

No shit. She conveniently left out the part where she WAS invited to join them for the day and chose to pout in her room instead. Oh, she only wants to hang out if there's a chance for her to express her great wisdom and come off like a benevolent soul? Please. 

Also, it wasn't lost on me how many times he mentioned "MY beach club". 

There is a huge difference to me about being invited to a day of yoga versus a memorial service.  Years ago I was invited to my then best friend's family Reunion (about a six hour drive for me), my husband wasn't available and I declined.  I called (after the fact) and was advised how selfish I was as she and her boyfriend were using the Reunion as a cover for their wedding.  She never forgave me for not attending her wedding.  After 20 years we still have never spoken (I tried).  I called her brother, who stayed with us for several months prior to the wedding  to try and mediate and was sent a letter I was to never contact she or her family again.   Her family still contacts me via social media. I really think if you are having something personal and memorable you should be upfront.  I would have gone had I known she was getting married and I am quite certain my husband (who was a little flummoxed why we would want to attend her family's reunion) would have changed his plans. 

I think it was fairly production driven.  And it worked Siggy errupted.   Typical Siggy once would suffice but she has to keep it going.   Siggy is not only a screamer she is a repeater. I could see where Siggy felt a bit used.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, BBHN said:

In my opinion, yes! They were all adults that signed up for a reality show. Josh’s date is obviously thirsty for attention, but shouldn’t have been allowed to sell herself out to be on tv looking like that. 

On 1/11/2018 at 10:17 AM, CaughtOnTape said:

I think she was pretty obvious about what the story was there.  She's pissed at him.  She's dealing with some pretty serious bitterness over her husband taking time away from her mother and since her mother just died and her kids and father are still affected, that's her priority.  Going to see Joe so they can play happy family wasn't a priority.  I think it's obvious that Teresa is pissed even if she won't say the words.

That's only believable to me IF you think that she wasn't complicit in the fraud they both perpetrated.   I believe she's trying to prop up her story as Joe's victim.  But she'll never divorce him because she knows that he will roll over her as soon as that happens.  Her continued career as reality star is based on being able to portray herself as Joe's victim.  But come on.  She's a grifter. 

• Love 2

Wait, so you would all have me believe that Frank -- of Delores and Frank -- is (was?) *lawyer*?? As in, he attended an accredited law school, graduated, and passed a bar exam? This strains credulity more than anything I've ever seen on this show.

I'm not a prude by any means, but that prom dress-- wow. I'm pretty sure at one point I saw areola.  

• Love 6

Josh's dates dress was poorly constructed. It offered no structure, foundation or support. The vee neck was off center.

This was a dress you weren't going to be able to wear a bra underneath - so it should have been made with built in support and it wasn't.

Since the V was off center every time she breathed it gaped, so I can't imagine how it would hold up if they danced.

It reminded me of the beach wear cover up you buy for bikinis

• Love 6

It was a revealing dress.  So far this young woman a Duke freshman, a tough school to get into (average GPA 4.17) , has been judged pretty much on her dress.  It has been speculated she has had her boobs done, showed up just for the cameras at her date's family home (thirsty), has bad parents  who allowed her to wear such a getup.   She seems to be successful student and Siggy has mentioned her son and the young lady are still together.  I am from an era where prom dresses were long and second only to bridesmaids dresses in butt ugly department.  

When I saw the graduation photo I thought-what a good idea to wear shorts under the gown.

• Love 4

More white clothes for celebratory occasions! She is probably not a food/coffee spiller! And I am marveling that she presumably did not trip over that train part or catch a heel in it (or I just expect that people are as clumsy as I am?).

The prom dress is reminding me of a wedding dress Daphne from Frasier tried on in one episode--a crazy, exposed-midriff, mod-era thing that once belonged to her fiance's mom.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

More white clothes for celebratory occasions! She is probably not a food/coffee spiller! And I am marveling that she presumably did not trip over that train part or catch a heel in it (or I just expect that people are as clumsy as I am?).

LOL.

I am old enough to remember when this wardrobe and backlit situation caused a stir around the world.  http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/13caa6935bd570ed525064ade366e78f  Her DIL repeated the look http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a10202222/kate-middleton-channels-diana-in-accidentally-see-through-dress/

• Love 2

Oh, yes! Stuff like that is why I have a good selection of slips of various styles, even for some black clothes--many vintage because, holy hell, it's hard to find non-squeezy, non-Spanx-esque slips now! Speaking of Spanx, I think poor old Siggy's were exposed when she was all banged up and accessorized with slings and casts and shit, and sitting on what appeared to be a wall (?) at Margaret's. You're hurt--get in a chair!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

More white clothes for celebratory occasions! She is probably not a food/coffee spiller! 

I marvel over how people can wear white clothing!  I am a spiller.  I once wore a white sweater over a summer dress at a conference and within seconds of being at the conference spilled coffee on it.  I don't know how Yolanda Foster could wear those white jeans.  I'd have makeup, food, everything and anything on it within minutes of putting them on. 

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It was a revealing dress.  So far this young woman a Duke freshman, a tough school to get into (average GPA 4.17) , has been judged pretty much on her dress.  It has been speculated she has had her boobs done, showed up just for the cameras at her date's family home (thirsty), has bad parents  who allowed her to wear such a getup.   She seems to be successful student and Siggy has mentioned her son and the young lady are still together.  I am from an era where prom dresses were long and second only to bridesmaids dresses in butt ugly department.  

When I saw the graduation photo I thought-what a good idea to wear shorts under the gown.

This is a very good point, zoeysmom's about how one dress sparked a lot of judgments on a successful student.  

That being said, it kinda does look like she's had a boob job and if that's the case, I'm perfectly okay with judging her parents for letting someone so young have major plastic surgery.  And I do judge them for allowing her to wear a dress that is very revealing as I do my Facebook friends whose daughters have worn dresses to prom that are basically the length of thigh gap.  You can manage to find dresses that are sexier than those ugly bridesmaids dresses that we wore at prom in the 80s and manage to still look classy.  

• Love 3

I would also question a boob job for a girl so young--the parents but but mainly the doctor. I guess if someone is 18, it's her choice but I assume the money would come from the parents. But anything could happen; it's not like if you don't have boobs by then, you're a lost cause forever in that regard--haha, I am proof of that, man. (TMI: they're nothing to write home about now--a basic B--but until I was 35, I had pretty much nothing. It wasn't until I got past 105 pounds that I even got a butt!) And on top of that, I can honestly say now that having boobs was far more important to me in high school than it ever would be again.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But Siggy is the victim *eyeroll* nothing this season has shown Margaret doing anything to Siggy that would warrant this hate that she has for her. It’s really odd especially for a 50yo woman who supposedly is a relationship expert 

Right?  She has SUCH a hard on for Margaret to this day and I can't figure out why. The only thing I can see if jealousy that she "brought in" Margaret and Margaret didn't kiss the ring appropriately which speaks much more to Siggy than Margaret.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Maybe instead of focusing on how the parents raised the girl via how she dresses, they should focus more on teaching their sons not to sexually assault and molest women.

I don't care if rape and sexual assault didn't exist and all boys and men on this planet were perfect gentlemen who wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.  That dress was still inappropriate for a girl that age.  Period.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I've got no issue with her graduation outfit.  The prom dress though?  Sweet Christ.  I'm surprised she didn't get kicked out of prom.   It could double as a negligee. 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Right?  She has SUCH a hard on for Margaret to this day and I can't figure out why. The only thing I can see if jealousy that she "brought in" Margaret and Margaret didn't kiss the ring appropriately which speaks much more to Siggy than Margaret.  

Siggy is batchit wackadoo! There is a text out there  she text to a fan ( fan who told her to quit the show) stating that "You will be happy to know I was just fired. That should make your day". So, she was fired. She is a liar liar pants on f-ing fire!

Siggy knows darn well RHONJ has been trying to get Margaret on the show for years! She is so jealous she can't stand it!

Siggy sends PETA after Marge but was seen wearing a full length mink last season

Siggy tweets about Margaret's lawsuit over and over and her own husband once filed for bankruptcy.  Not to mention, he has horrible revues for his dealership

Margaret versus Vineyard Vines. Guess what....Levi sued Vineyard Vines for the same chit  These lawsuits are not uncommon. Happens all of the time.

Seriously something wrong with Siggy!!!!!

On a side note, thank you Jesus stoning is illeagal in the US

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6

Demi needed a Yia-yia to tell her she looked like a prostitute. Those badly sewn in swatches of fabrics covering her fake breasts, looked like they were going to be ripped out. Ghastly.

There was such a sense of relief when everybody though Siggy wasn't going to attend. Everybody was having a good time. Then the she-beast arrives....

I do not like the lip fillers Melissa has in her talking head. I hope it's temporary because it looks awful.

• Love 2

I went to prom in 1979 and 1980.  One year I wore a granny dress with lace and a floral pattern.  The next year my dress was more disco inspired in a bold pink with a plunge. Like Joshua's date, I was then a slender young woman with a large bust.  The woman at the dress shop gushed when she saw me in the dress. She had no issues with my then 34G boobs being shown in an unsupported split halter.  I didn't need the support.  I was tall and slender and the dress fit well.  Yes, there were boys at the prom who stared at my breasts.  And I am sure there were boys who would stare at this young woman.  But at some moment in her young life she put on that dress  and felt beautiful and special.  I hope she continues to feel that way. 

• Love 14
16 hours ago, lezlers said:

I don't care if rape and sexual assault didn't exist and all boys and men on this planet were perfect gentlemen who wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.  That dress was still inappropriate for a girl that age.  Period.

Exactly!!

• Love 2

I wouldn’t have allowed my daughter out the door in a dress like that and if any of my three son’s dates showed up wearing that dress I would seriously question their judgment. I’m no prude, but have tried to teach my kids to dress appropriately for the occasion. Josh looked like a handsome gentleman in his tuxedo. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I went to prom in 1979 and 1980.  One year I wore a granny dress with lace and a floral pattern.  The next year my dress was more disco inspired in a bold pink with a plunge. Like Joshua's date, I was then a slender young woman with a large bust.  The woman at the dress shop gushed when she saw me in the dress. She had no issues with my then 34G boobs being shown in an unsupported split halter.  I didn't need the support.  I was tall and slender and the dress fit well.  Yes, there were boys at the prom who stared at my breasts.  And I am sure there were boys who would stare at this young woman.  But at some moment in her young life she put on that dress  and felt beautiful and special.  I hope she continues to feel that way. 

What a very nice sentiment.  Joshua uses a picture of the two of them from the prom as the photo on his private Instagram account.  She obviously felt very special.  What a special moment from your life to share with us.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Siggy is batchit wackadoo! There is a text out there  she text to a fan ( fan who told her to quit the show) stating that "You will be happy to know I was just fired. That should make your day". So, she was fired. She is a liar liar pants on f-ing fire!

Siggy knows darn well RHONJ has been trying to get Margaret on the show for years! She is so jealous she can't stand it!

Siggy sends PETA after Marge but was seen wearing a full length mink last season

Siggy tweets about Margaret's lawsuit over and over and her own husband once filed for bankruptcy.  Not to mention, he has horrible revues for his dealership

Margaret versus Vineyard Vines. Guess what....Levi sued Vineyard Vines for the same chit  These lawsuits are not uncommon. Happens all of the time.

Seriously something wrong with Siggy!!!!!

On a side note, thank you Jesus stoning is illeagal in the US

The major difference is Vineyard Vines was successful against Margaret.

Levi is well known for filing suit.  

Levi Strauss is notorious for filing lawsuits against both counterfeiters and its rivals, alike, when they make use of any of its “world famous” trademark-protected branding elements, from the small red tabs that adorn most of its jeans to the stitching that appears on its pants’ pockets. Having long-occupied the title of a denim giant, the San Francisco-based brand was, in the mid-2000’s, also given a position among the world's most litigious companies. And for good reason.

As of this week, Levi’s has added another lawsuit to the long list of cases it has initiated in the past: A trademark suit against Vineyard Vines in federal court in Northern California, in which Levi’s is not only claiming rights in the red tab that reads “LEVI’S” on the rear pocket of its pants, but is seemingly claiming rights in tabs of virtually any color – with any writing – that are attached to the rear pocket of pants, regardless of whether they are jeans or not.  http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/levis-does-not-want-other-brands-using-tabs-on-their-pants

Good for you :) I hope you felt just as beautiful and special.

• Love 6

Hey everyone, yesterday this thread got out of hand, and we've hidden a bunch of posts. It's fine to disagree, it is NOT fine to argue, or accuse each other of things, or go back and forth over and over about the same thing. Please, state your opinion once, disagree politely without bringing emotion into your points, and move on. 

Also, we don't mod to remove posts where people are criticizing those on this show - criticism of show participants is allowed, and no one needs to jump to their defense. However, let's go easy on the under-18s, please. The dress being appropriate or not is allowable discussion. Calling her a slut is not.

• Love 7