Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Season Finale: Prisons, Proposals and Parties

• Start Topic

In that preview clip of the reunion it looks like Dolores might be experiencing a spanks related syncope like Phaedra did in an early reunion. Her face is so jacked on fillers, fat, and Botox and she is stuffed into a way too small dress. 

It is official: Soggy Flicker has reverted to a five year old. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, teapot said:

I'm sorry, but did someone ask if that was a real horse? 

I asked what was the point of her making the entrance on the fake horse. It didn't make sense to me. 

Siggy came to the party and sat on her throne(a stone wall). There she held court for all the well wishers and got attention for the injuries that she'd received (why the sling?) which evidently weren't that bad. Her real purpose was to go and ruin the party. She'd heard from Dolores that they had talked some smack behind her back and she went for revenge. Did anyone see where her husband went off to while she was holding court? If she was truly injured, as a spouse, I would have encouraged my SO to go home, tend to the wounds, take the Motin and get a good night's sleep. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I asked what was the point of her making the entrance on the fake horse. It didn't make sense to me. 

no, no, someone on the *show* said, "is that a real horse?'  idk if they were joking...I *hope* they were joking!

the horse was a reference to Bianca Jagger at Studio 54 back in 1977

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mgh45ehef/bianca-jagger-rides-into-studio-54-for-her-birthday-1977/#54b953dd6cdb

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

Joshua's prom date's dress was a bit too revealing.  All of her goods were showing.  It's something how high school girls dressing like this is considered OK with the parents.

I had the same thought. My husband would fall down dead of a heart attack if our daughter walked out wearing that dress. 

14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

That was the fastest emergency room ever. Most of them you don't even get seen for a hour or so. She must have been blabbering on and they wanted to get rid of her as fast as possible. 

Isn't her hubby a doctor? I posited that she just threw on some shit he had laying around. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, teapot said:

you're right, the final statement said something about her "needing clearance" or something.

That was because he had moved. All prisoners have to get visitors approved and they have to re-do it any time they get sent to a new facility. 

56 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It wasn't even really an "entrance". She had already been at the party, mingling with guests, for quite awhile before that short glide across the patio on a fake horse. It was one of the stupider things I've seen on this show. 

• Love 11

Pathetic that Teresa and Dolores would sanction Siggy’s lowlife behavior by leaving the party with her - Soggy Siggy has become Scumbag Siggy!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Isn't her hubby a doctor? I posited that she just threw on some shit he had laying around. 

Siggy's husband is a car salesman.    I picture what happened is she called production with her situation.  The party was a snore, so production passed around Siggy's situation.  Magically Siggy started texted Delores and Teresa.  So now it was up to them to pass on some dialogue about Siggy faking it.  Siggy enters says her piece and everybody is free to leave.  Nothing to see, nothing to see.  No matter how elaborate the party there is only so much production can pull from a venue in the way of usable footage.  They need the controversy.  Siggy did her best to get kicked out and it worked.  Everyone was happy.

1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Pathetic that Teresa and Dolores would sanction Siggy’s lowlife behavior by leaving the party with her - Soggy Siggy has become Scumbag Siggy!

I think they just were tired of filming-time to go.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Siggy's husband is a car salesman. 

Are you serious??? Where in the Seven Hells did I get doctor from? I could have sworn I heard her call him, "Dr. Michael Campanella" at one point. I'm officially losing it. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

She was going to Penn State every freaking weekend? 

Given that her business and reputation were irreparably damaged by her appearance on RHONJ, I imagine she doesn't have much to occupy her time.

Would anyone attend any of her 'seminars' after seeing her on this show?  And don't try to argue the edit.  She was a maniac throughout.  The producers couldn't edit her any worse than she was.

• Love 8

I'll be sitting in a corner with only Dolores Catania because I thought Danielle's comment about Siggy deflecting was gross.  I think Siggy is an a-hole of the highest order but accusing someone of faking those kinds of injuries is gross to me. I remember her being on WWHL early in the season and talking about the injury.  Here's the link to her medical records for those who want to Meaghan King Edmonds it:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2018/01/10/rhonj-exclusive-4/

Speaking of fakers, Margaret is being sued (again) by Vineyard Vines. Not the first time she's been sued for making knock-offs. Interesting article on that:

https://radaronline.com/videos/rhonj-margaret-josephs-sued-9-4-million-vineyard-vines-copyright-infringement-lawsuit/

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I'll be sitting in a corner with only Dolores Catania because I thought Danielle's comment about Siggy deflecting was gross.  I think Siggy is an a-hole of the highest order but accusing someone of faking those kinds of injuries is gross to me. I remember her being on WWHL early in the season and talking about the injury.  Here's the link to her medical records for those who want to Meaghan King Edmonds it:

Speaking of fakers, Margaret is being sued (again) by Vineyard Vines. Not the first time she's been sued for making knock-offs. Interesting article on that:

https://radaronline.com/videos/rhonj-margaret-josephs-sued-9-4-million-vineyard-vines-copyright-infringement-lawsuit/

Speaking of deflection.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Speaking of deflection.

As i said, I think Siggy is an a-hole so I have no reason to deflect. I don't care to enough about her to shift attention away I just thought it was interesting and I hadn't previously heard about it.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Are you serious??? Where in the Seven Hells did I get doctor from? I could have sworn I heard her call him, "Dr. Michael Campanella" at one point. I'm officially losing it. 

I thought he was a doctor and I looked it up and Siggy characterized him as a bald used car salesman.

When you said he used things he had laying around I pictured Siggy hobbling in with a crowbar as a crutch, one of those donut tires on around her ankle and a oli rag for a sling.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

nteresting how the episode description said something about Danielle's relationship being taken to the next level.  Unless I missed something, it must have been edited out.  Just like her sex-in-the-bathroom antics was edited out.  Hope this means they are not asking her back.

Is the party where she and Marty got engaged? That's what I assumed. They probably cut it because it didn't fit the narrative for the evening just like the sex scene in the bathroom at the restaurant opening. Or maybe the producers know how tacky it is to propose at someone else's event? Pet peeve of mine. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

I’ve sprained my ankle and the ER gave me a painkiller and told me to ice my ankle and elevate my foot until I can see an orthopedist.  It was very painful and my ankle was very swollen and black and blue.  I would not under any circumstances go to a party and wear an open back slipper with a sock, its the worst thing she could wear.  Atleast go home and put on a good supportive sneaker on the other foot.  Also what’s up with a sling if you have a contusion? Lastly Dolores needs to stop blindly following Siggy.  I understand loyalty but I’m not going to fight your battles if you’re clearly in the wrong.

I've had a contusion so bad and deep that I thought I broke something. I wore a sling for almost 3 weeks.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought he was a doctor and I looked it up and Siggy characterized him as a bald used car salesman.

When you said he used things he had laying around I pictured Siggy hobbling in with a crowbar as a crutch, one of those donut tires on around her ankle and a oli rag for a sling.

Thanks for making me choke on my Cheez-it!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, b2H said:

Given that her business and reputation were irreparably damaged by her appearance on RHONJ, I imagine she doesn't have much to occupy her time.

Would anyone attend any of her 'seminars' after seeing her on this show?  And don't try to argue the edit.  She was a maniac throughout.  The producers couldn't edit her any worse than she was.

I loved the "update" at the end of the show, where it said that Siggy was "taking more time away from her business to be with her husband"....HA!!  She's going to have A LOT of free time now!!  

I'm waiting for the reunion, to hear if Siggy blames the hysterectomy or menopause for her behavior.  I get it - that surgery is a HUGE jolt to a woman's system, and menopause is a bitch, but, I think that women who experience those kinds of ups and downs and irrational behavior for that reason do realize how they are acting and are somewhat remorseful for said behavior.  Siggy is not remorseful in any way, seems to revel in her horrrible behavior and sees absolutely nothing wrong with it.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

In that preview clip of the reunion it looks like Dolores might be experiencing a spanks related syncope like Phaedra did in an early reunion. Her face is so jacked on fillers, fat, and Botox and she is stuffed into a way too small dress. 

OMG! What has she done to herself? She looks so puffy and distorted. For god's sake, don't these women know that if you're going to get your face injected from here to kingdom come,  you need at least a month for your face to calm down? It also looks like she got her boobs done again, too. Huge!!!!!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Siggy's husband is a car salesman.    I picture what happened is she called production with her situation.  The party was a snore, so production passed around Siggy's situation.  Magically Siggy started texted Delores and Teresa.  So now it was up to them to pass on some dialogue about Siggy faking it.  Siggy enters says her piece and everybody is free to leave.  Nothing to see, nothing to see.  No matter how elaborate the party there is only so much production can pull from a venue in the way of usable footage.  They need the controversy.  Siggy did her best to get kicked out and it worked.  Everyone was happy.

I think they just were tired of filming-time to go.

All through the party, I kept hearing "Where's Siggy?".  And I was all "Why do you care?".

Now I get it!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

You're not alone!  Delores is the only Jersey housewife I like.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

my kids said "going to prom", but I referred to it as "going to the prom" - guess I'm old school, LOL!!  

I grew up on the east coast and everyone I knew there went "to the prom".  I first heard it as "to prom" after moving to the midwest.  It seems to be a regional thing.   Another big difference was on the east coast there was a formal dinner at a restaurant or country club followed by dancing, sometimes at the school which had been decorated, sometimes at the dinner venue.  Where we live in the midwest dinner is not included.  Some kids go to restaurants, some others arrange for a group to gather in someone's house for dinner before going to the school for the prom itself.  

5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I don't know if it's a "Jersey thing" across the board, but I--a Jersey folk--remember going to multiple houses for pictures before every prom I attended

It's done here in the midwest too.  I think how it's handled depends a lot depends upon the group of kids involved.  I've seen lots of pictures with a number of couples at someone's home before the dance.  I've known individual couples who would go back to the guy's home to take pictures so his parents could see them all dressed up together.  

16 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Interesting how the episode description said something about Danielle's relationship being taken to the next level.  Unless I missed something, it must have been edited out.

Take it for what it's worth:  https://radaronline.com/videos/danielle-staub-engagement-cut-rhonj-after-bathroom-sex-scene/

6 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

For me she will always be the Jill Zarin of Jersey.  

While they both come off as petty and needing to be important, Jill never came off as negatively as Siggy has this season.  At least Jill always appeared to be an adult rather than a petulent child.  I will not miss Siggy.  I have to wonder if her decision to leave might perhaps have been urged by her family after seeing her behavior this season.   

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Ew. This cements her as the lowest of the low. She makes Teresa apologize for calling her a "prostitution whore" but actively fights to have a scene of being caught having sex in a public bathroom aired on the show.  And bragging about there being ejaculate on her shoe? Disgusting. Given all of Danielle's behavior and public proclamations about her sex life, being called a prostitution whore seems pretty tame. I hope this is the end of her.

• Love 7

Siggy's dad is a doctor (PhD).  Maybe that's where the confusion came from...

Anyhow....I could not stomach Tre's "surprise party".   Are we really supposed to believe that Tre didn't see Melissa/Joe's BIG SUV parked outside her house?  Are we really supposed to believe that she didn't know she had visitors?   Tre didn't even sound surprised.

Siggy comes off as beyond pathetic.  She seems deeply lonely. She might have many friends, but she is a deeply lonely woman.

Cannot stand Frank and Delores. Fuck them.  Delores is classless. No wonder her OBGYN boyfriend hardly spends time with her. She is so uncouth in her actions.   Her breasts are so distracting. I do not find her the least bit interesting.   I do not get the love for her son Frankie either.  He does not seem exceptional. Neither does her daughter Gaby. Big fucking deal. Nothing remotely interesting about them.

Marg is a poser.  Broke as fuck.

Melissa is too rehearsed and measures her words. She is too aware of the cameras and it's really annoying to the viewer. The Gorgas seem like they're always acting.   

I do not like any of these people!!  I don't know why I continue to watch these trash prostitution whores.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, teapot said:

no, no, someone on the *show* said, "is that a real horse?'  idk if they were joking...I *hope* they were joking!

I'm pretty sure that was Joe Gorga, Super Genius. Sadly, I think he did think it was real.

Edited by TipseyGirl
  • Love 10

Okay - just wondering if I heard this correctly - when Margaret was getting ready for her party (talking to herself in her closet) - did she say she was "exhauseous"??  I rewound it a couple of times and that's what I thought I heard.  I guess that's a combination of exhausted and nauseous?  

Also - I loved Theresa' jumpsuit and Melissa's dress at the party.  Although, I think Bethenny Frankel wore a similar jumpsuit at a RHONY reunion?  Either way, they both looked great.  The rest of them~~not so much.  Margaret's dress was too small and not supportive enough, Danielle looked like she was wearing a white wetsuit (also showed her figure isn't what it used to be).  I can't remember Dolores' outfit except her boobs were hanging out, as usual.  And Siggy - well, who could see what she was wearing under the sling?

• Love 4

A short season, huh?

Teresa. For the most part, she didn't tick me off all season the way she has in the past. I've had gripes with her "If you're not all about the Namaste, stay the hell out of my way," because that is really a contradiction of the spirit of Namaste, but on the whole, she hasn't been completely dreadful. However . . . either she lied (or misstated) in her TH or she lied (or misstated) when she talked to Joe and Melissa about whether or not she confronted Joe and got an apology. Also, she shouldn't have left the party with Siggy. (More on this later.) I'm not sure, however, Tre intended the declaration of loyalty to Siggy that Dolores inferred. I hope she didn't because Siggy won't return that loyalty.

Dolores. I enjoyed the bowling alley scene a good deal. She looked good, acted like a normal person, had good relationship vibes with both Frank and Frankie. 

Margaret. The time comes when a woman shouldn't wear skin-tight Dolly Parton-esque dresses unless one is, in fact, Dolly Parton.  But I still like her. :)

Danielle. She tries too hard. Always.

Melissa. Nothing she did in this episode was particularly noteworthy to me. I know why she (and others) jumped to the conclusion that Siggy had either faked or self-inflicted her injury, but it wasn't wise for her to say it. (And since when does wisdom make for good reality TV?)

Siggy. I think she might have engineered that fall. If she did or didn't, however, I know exactly why some of the HoWives -- and some of us in the forum -- were suspicious: track record. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, makes duck-lips like a duck, well it's Siggy Flicker making drama.  I'm sure she is "taking more time from her business" to be with her husband.  Translation: She has shown herself on national TV to be an immature, vindictive, small-minded, destructive weasel, and her business -- such as it was -- has shriveled like a salted slug.  Now, as for her party trick, who but a vindictive, small-minded, etc. , goes to a party, insults the guest of honour (I dislike the term "birthday girl/boy" when that person is above, say, 40), and then stomps out, loudly demanding that other people come with you? I have seen more mature behaviour from 5-year-olds.

Also, I've taken a header down staircases on three occasions. In each of my trips to the ER, I spent hours and hours being poked, prodded, X-rayed, and scanned. I don't know what hospital Siggy visited, but she certainly received faster treatment than I did. Suspiciously faster? Maybe . . .  But then, we all know my contempt for Ms. Flicker knows few bounds. I'm predisposed to disbelieve her story on everything.

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:
5 hours ago, teapot said:

I'm pretty sure that was Joe Gorga, Super Genius. Sadly, I think he did think it was real.

I thought perhaps he was asking if it was a formerly living, now stuffed horse like the bear in the foyer. Maybe I am giving him too much credit.

• Love 8

Siggy was shopping in a store I was in over the summer. She was obnoxiously loud, totally trying to call attention to herself, and when someone asked her about the show (which hadn’t started yet) all she could talk about was the cake.  Still talking about it long after the season had wrapped. A total psycho.

Has anyone seen/commented on the commercial Dolores did for her plastic surgeon? She’s so gross. 

• Love 15
20 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Why did his date come to his house? Weirdos!

Because that's where the cameras were.  I cannot get over her dress.  Holy shit.  Even I wouldn't wear something that revealing, much less my daughter!!  Good god, who lets their kid out of the house wearing something like that?  Jesus.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

She makes Teresa apologize for calling her a "prostitution whore" but actively fights to have a scene of being caught having sex in a public bathroom aired on the show. 

In all fairness, the article states the opposite.  What it actually says is that Danielle did not want the bathroom scene aired and threatened to sue if it was aired, with the result being that both that scene and the engagement were omitted from the show.  I'm not sure where the truth in the story is.  I thought that the contracts for these kinds of shows generally give production a lot of liberty to air what they wish.    

• Love 4
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I loved the "update" at the end of the show, where it said that Siggy was "taking more time away from her business to be with her husband"....HA!!  She's going to have A LOT of free time now!!  

I'm waiting for the reunion, to hear if Siggy blames the hysterectomy or menopause for her behavior.  I get it - that surgery is a HUGE jolt to a woman's system, and menopause is a bitch, but, I think that women who experience those kinds of ups and downs and irrational behavior for that reason do realize how they are acting and are somewhat remorseful for said behavior.  Siggy is not remorseful in any way, seems to revel in her horrrible behavior and sees absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Exactly.  I'd actually feel for her if she said it was because of her hormones and she's mortified by her behavior now but she DOESN'T.  Every time an episode airs she doubles down on her bad behavior on Twitter!  It's kind of amazing.  She's such a narcissist she literally cannot take any responsibility for any of her actions.  Everything is always someone else's fault.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The party theme was Studio 54 and it was a horribly lame attempt at duplicating Bianca Jagger's famous entrance to Studio 54 on her birthday. Bianca rode in on a white horse. I like Margaret but she is no Bianca Jagger. Whoever did her makeup that night should be fired!

• Love 7
7 hours ago, b2H said:

She was also fired from her RHONJ gig / quit before being fired.  Andy told her point blank to stay off of twitter.When your boss tells you to do something you best listen!

2 hours ago, casey65 said:

Siggy was shopping in a store I was in over the summer. She was obnoxiously loud, totally trying to call attention to herself, and when someone asked her about the show (which hadn’t started yet) all she could talk about was the cake.  Still talking about it long after the season had wrapped. A total psycho.

Has anyone seen/commented on the commercial Dolores did for her plastic surgeon? She’s so gross. 

Boring and gross.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3

I can understand why some would find the timing suspicious but I thought Danielle's reaction was extra and rude. If someone is potentially hurt or sick, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. It was only a birthday party, hardly that controversial if someone had fibbed to get out of going. Though I could have been mistaken but I think when Siggy came to Margaret's party, she greeted everyone but Margaret, sat down and began talking about herself and then had a confrontation with Danielle. So Siggy went to the party not in good faith, but to make it about herself. Siggy thought it was bad decorum for two drunk people to throw a cake that she made especially for the birthday girl. How is her decorum any better to show up to someone's birthday party and say that you have no interest in being their friend but you only showed up to hang out with some of the guests that you do happen to like. Siggy is a walking contradiction at every turn. Siggy was all smiles and dancing emojis when she willingly accepted the invite to the party. But when she wants to act like a bitch, she's hides behind this notion that she's not a phoney. If you aren't a phoney you would have updated Margaret to decline the invite and then sit your ass at home. 

It's been one of the few episodes this season where Dolores didn't bother me. Also, unlike the other HW, she's brave enough to saunter around town without makeup on and truthfully, I thought she looked good. 

Teresa, all well in good if you want to leave the party, but you could have let the people you came with know that you were leaving.

• Love 7

On a different note:  Did anyone notice that Melania had the top part of her seat belt behind her?  Maybe the same for Audrianna.  I couldn't tell if Tre even had her seatbelt on.  I'm too lazy to go back and check but....it amazes me how many HW's don't have their belt on...whether it be when they're driving or sitting in the back seat of a limo.  OK.  That's how boring this finale was.

I want to know the name of the hospital where Siggy went.  She got x-rays and a CAT scan and was able to get to that party?  Wow.  Amazing....

Please, enough Tre, with Joe owing you an apology.  Grow up.  You had forms to fill out.  You lied.  On multiply occasions.  You've been spewing BS for years.  You knew exactly what you were doing.  Except you didn't get over when the courts became involved.  They're not that stupid.

Siggy quit because she realizes what a fool she made out of herself.

There's really nothing left to this franchise.  The finale was soooo stretched out and the season was short.  It's going to take more than an appearance by Kim D or bringing back Danielle to make this show interesting.  There's just nothing there the way it is right now.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, lezlers said:

Because that's where the cameras were.  I cannot get over her dress.  Holy shit.  Even I wouldn't wear something that revealing, much less my daughter!!  Good god, who lets their kid out of the house wearing something like that?  Jesus.

A wannabe Momager  lets their kid out of the house wearing something like that--- as long as the cameras are filming. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

On a different note:  Did anyone notice that Melania had the top part of her seat belt behind her?  Maybe the same for Audrianna.  I couldn't tell if Tre even had her seatbelt on.  I'm too lazy to go back and check but....it amazes me how many HW's don't have their belt on...whether it be when they're driving or sitting in the back seat of a limo.  OK.  That's how boring this finale was.

I want to know the name of the hospital where Siggy went.  She got x-rays and a CAT scan and was able to get to that party?  Wow.  Amazing....

Please, enough Tre, with Joe owing you an apology.  Grow up.  You had forms to fill out.  You lied.  On multiply occasions.  You've been spewing BS for years.  You knew exactly what you were doing.  Except you didn't get over when the courts became involved.  They're not that stupid.

Siggy quit because she realizes what a fool she made out of herself.

There's really nothing left to this franchise.  The finale was soooo stretched out and the season was short.  It's going to take more than an appearance by Kim D or bringing back Danielle to make this show interesting.  There's just nothing there the way it is right now.

From TV Insider:  https://www.tvinsider.com/657541/rhonj-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-8-finale-recap/

That weekend, Teresa takes the girls to visit Joe and OH MY GOD HOW CAN THIS FAMILY STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW SEAT BELTS WORK. In one shot, Milania has her seat reclined, with the shoulder harness wrapped around her raised right arm. Audriana has her lap belt on but the shoulder harness is nowhere in sight. And Teresa is not wearing her seatbelt at all. In Jersey, we call that irre-friggin'-sponsible.

Sigh.  Good catch Breezy!

Englewood Hospital is where Siggy was treated.  She brought receipts.

Danielle was a dud, never got back to full time status and really had nothing to add.  They didn't even care enough to show her engagement.

I actually like the idea that someone walks away because they look foolish on the show.  Usually Bravo gives them a raise and more camera time.  Without Siggy's overreactions it would not have been much of a season.  Producers try as they might just really didn't have much to work with this season.  Week after week all they had was Siggy overacting.  When she wasn't the others were left without much to talk about.      

5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I can understand why some would find the timing suspicious but I thought Danielle's reaction was extra and rude. If someone is potentially hurt or sick, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. It was only a birthday party, hardly that controversial if someone had fibbed to get out of going. Though I could have been mistaken but I think when Siggy came to Margaret's party, she greeted everyone but Margaret, sat down and began talking about herself and then had a confrontation with Danielle. So Siggy went to the party not in good faith, but to make it about herself. Siggy thought it was bad decorum for two drunk people to throw a cake that she made especially for the birthday girl. How is her decorum any better to show up to someone's birthday party and say that you have no interest in being their friend but you only showed up to hang out with some of the guests that you do happen to like. Siggy is a walking contradiction at every turn. Siggy was all smiles and dancing emojis when she willingly accepted the invite to the party. But when she wants to act like a bitch, she's hides behind this notion that she's not a phoney. If you aren't a phoney you would have updated Margaret to decline the invite and then sit your ass at home. 

It's been one of the few episodes this season where Dolores didn't bother me. Also, unlike the other HW, she's brave enough to saunter around town without makeup on and truthfully, I thought she looked good. 

Teresa, all well in good if you want to leave the party, but you could have let the people you came with know that you were leaving.

There was this cycle that became about how inappropriate and outrageous Siggy is and then the cast and producers forcing her into situations where she is expected to continue the same outrageous behavior.  I never understood why Danielle and others were so persistent about Siggy needing to meet Margaret's mother at the Grand Opening of Gorga's Restaurant or Margaret mentioning it at her birthday party.  If the woman wanted to meet Siggy she could have walked over to Siggy.  Margaret and her mom seemed to be primed for a confrontation with Siggy.  Siggy just didn't give it to them.  Why would Siggy want to meet Margaret's mom?  

I do believe Siggy's mood changed when she was informed the others were doubting her fall.  Danielle comments about Siggy deflecting were wholly inappropriate and the confrontation was unmemorable.  Delores calling Danielle a slob was pretty funny and Danielle just stood there and didn't respond.   Danielle could hardly speak of someone upstaging when she was proposed to at Margaret's Birthday party. *  The party is clearly just an excuse for a finale.  Bravo gave it to Margaret and let her be the star of the evening.  It was Danielle, Margaret and Melissa who made the party about Siggy.  I never get this slight idea-if a host knows someone has arrived-isn't it just as incumbent on them to greet their guest? Margaret was part of the what happened to Siggy exchange.  Does it really matter if Siggy messaged Delores and Teresa instead of her?  I am not really getting the comparison about decorum-it is never appropriate to throw cake in a restaurant.  It is disrespectful to the owner and staff that have to clean it up. Trash talking about your guest and saying it is probably for the best she didn't show for your party doesn't real seem as if one would deserve great deference from the person you have been trash talking.  I do believe after Siggy was clued in to the  comments about Margaret's comments about being the bigger person by inviting her (producers have loose lips) and the delighting her in the possibility of throwing her out.   Add her comments which I am certain Delores filled her in on and you get a Siggy moment.  Margaret got her wish but didn't count on Teresa exiting with Siggy.   My guess is Teresa didn't return to the party because she did not want to be part of a conversation about how awful Siggy behaved.   

* I may have zoned out but did we even hear about Danielle's proposal?  The title had proposal in it but I seemed to have missed it.  Maybe the producers figured #20 in the engagement department wasn't worth airing.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree- in fact, she looks better with little-to-no makeup on.  When she puts more than that on, it overwhelms her face and destroys her pretty, she looks like the rest of the cast with the generically overdone Jersey makeup.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I do believe Siggy's mood changed when she was informed the others were doubting her fall.  Danielle comments about Siggy deflecting were wholly inappropriate and the confrontation was unmemorable.  Delores calling Danielle a slob was pretty funny and Danielle just stood there and didn't respond.   Danielle could hardly speak of someone upstaging when she was proposed to at Margaret's Birthday party. *  The party is clearly just an excuse for a finale.  Bravo gave it to Margaret and let her be the star of the evening.  It was Danielle, Margaret and Melissa who made the party about Siggy.  I never get this slight idea-if a host knows someone has arrived-isn't it just as incumbent on them to greet their guest? Margaret was part of the what happened to Siggy exchange.  Does it really matter if Siggy messaged Delores and Teresa instead of her?  I am not really getting the comparison about decorum-it is never appropriate to throw cake in a restaurant.  It is disrespectful to the owner and staff that have to clean it up. Trash talking about your guest and saying it is probably for the best she didn't show for your party doesn't real seem as if one would deserve great deference from the person you have been trash talking.  I do believe after Siggy was clued in to the  comments about Margaret's comments about being the bigger person by inviting her (producers have loose lips) and the delighting her in the possibility of throwing her out.   Add her comments which I am certain Delores filled her in on and you get a Siggy moment.  Margaret got her wish but didn't count on Teresa exiting with Siggy.   My guess is Teresa didn't return to the party because she did not want to be part of a conversation about how awful Siggy behaved.   

Im sorry Siggy came to someones party with the INTENT of taking T, Melissa and Dolores off with her that was stated before she even got out of the car to go in....the only one she should have had a problem with was Danielle who doubted what really happened (and im sorry no one gets out of the er that fast and then decides to go to a party) She came in with an attitude and basicly shit all over Margret saying I dont want to be your friend I dont like you the only reason im here is to get the girls ( being a life couch wouldnt she tell someonne coming in with that intent that its wrong? that it just hurts the person and doesn't foster anything but negativity?) siggy in that moment was a bully she wasn't being bullied she was bullying  point blank period... SIGGY was wrong in this no one else sorry

• Love 13

If that reunion clip was meant to entice me to watch it couldn't have failed more miserably. Siggy can't get off of my TV soon enough. If I can't stand watching a HW to that degree I'll walk (as I did with the OC) so I'm glad she's leaving. Wish she left last year. I would love for her to take Delores and Danielle with her. Both so extra yet somehow still so boring.

I never thought I'd say this but I would welcome the Manzos back. If I'm going to hate watch someone, I at least want it to be someone I give one shit about. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Margaret got her wish but didn't count on Teresa exiting with Siggy.

I thought I heard Teresa say "I'm not leaving, I'm just walking her out". Teresa and Melissa were on WWHL and said they had a blast at that party.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mr. Minor said:

I thought I heard Teresa say "I'm not leaving, I'm just walking her out". Teresa and Melissa were on WWHL and said they had a blast at that party.

Teresa did say im just walking her out thats why Margret was like what she left? and Melissa was like wait shes my ride why did she leave......

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im sorry Siggy came to someones party with the INTENT of taking T, Melissa and Dolores off with her that was stated before she even got out of the car to go in....the only one she should have had a problem with was Danielle who doubted what really happened (and im sorry no one gets out of the er that fast and then decides to go to a party) She came in with an attitude and basicly shit all over Margret saying I dont want to be your friend I dont like you the only reason im here is to get the girls ( being a life couch wouldnt she tell someonne coming in with that intent that its wrong? that it just hurts the person and doesn't foster anything but negativity?) siggy in that moment was a bully she wasn't being bullied she was bullying  point blank period... SIGGY was wrong in this no one else sorry

I totally agree.  Siggy has been being a bully through the entire season.  It's LAUGHABLE that she claims she was the one being bullied.  When was she not yelling and making a spectacle of herself?  She pulled a classic bully move with Melissa and her party by embarrassing her in front of everyone (what a gracious hostess!), She made a spectacle of her beef with Margaret at her retreat (and claimed yet ANOTHER time that they were going to make peace with no intention of actually doing so) she's calling Margaret an anti-Semite on national television, she's sauntering into Margaret's party declaring how she doesn't like her and is just there to take HER friends with her.  I mean, COME ON.  I thought she was supposed to be a mature, confident woman?  She's been nothing but a middle school bully the entire time.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, lezlers said:

she's calling Margaret an anti-Semite on national television, she's sauntering into Margaret's party declaring how she doesn't like her and is just there to take HER friends with her. 

Not that this is any better but I thought she said she went to BE with her friends, not to take them with her. Sure she may have had expectations of them going when she was quasi asked to leave but I don't think the intent was to walk in, round up her posse and take them out.  I do think this all just comes from jealousy and insecurity.  She brought Margaret into the group and didn't expect for them to all like Margaret better and for Margaret to like them more than Siggy in return.  She's completely threatened. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Not that this is any better but I thought she said she went to BE with her friends, not to take them with her. Sure she may have had expectations of them going when she was quasi asked to leave but I don't think the intent was to walk in, round up her posse and take them out.  I do think this all just comes from jealousy and insecurity.  She brought Margaret into the group and didn't expect for them to all like Margaret better and for Margaret to like them more than Siggy in return.  She's completely threatened. 

I think screeching Who's going with me pretty much showed you Siggys intent when she walked into that party and started unloading shit all over Margret she wanted that reaction so she could take the girls with her

• Love 7