Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Season Finale: Prisons, Proposals and Parties

• Start Topic

Siggy has to be liked best that was proven when she tried to get everyone to leave Margaret’s birthday party (who does that?) she came in thinking I’m hurt this will show up Margaret at her own party and I’ll snake the girls from her and show her she’s nothing. Then she had to open her mouth and bash Margaret which showed everyone but T her true colors. The woman is a snake 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Siggy has to be liked best that was proven when she tried to get everyone to leave Margaret’s birthday party (who does that?) she came in thinking I’m hurt this will show up Margaret at her own party and I’ll snake the girls from her and show her she’s nothing. Then she had to open her mouth and bash Margaret which showed everyone but T her true colors. The woman is a snake 

Agree, and so glad Margaret finally had enough and told her to just leave

• Love 15

Interesting how the episode description said something about Danielle's relationship being taken to the next level.  Unless I missed something, it must have been edited out.  Just like her sex-in-the-bathroom antics was edited out.  Hope this means they are not asking her back.

Omg Delores does look like Sophia Loren- she's been an annoyance this season but damn she is pretty without makeup.

Um that prom dress was a no unless they were skipping prom to go to the Adult Film Awards.  Surprised Soggy didn't throw a shawl over the girl while shrieking at Josh to not look at the boobies.

• Love 12

I’ve sprained my ankle and the ER gave me a painkiller and told me to ice my ankle and elevate my foot until I can see an orthopedist.  It was very painful and my ankle was very swollen and black and blue.  I would not under any circumstances go to a party and wear an open back slipper with a sock, its the worst thing she could wear.  Atleast go home and put on a good supportive sneaker on the other foot.  Also what’s up with a sling if you have a contusion? Lastly Dolores needs to stop blindly following Siggy.  I understand loyalty but I’m not going to fight your battles if you’re clearly in the wrong.

• Love 13

One more thought....

I really think Siggy had this planned all along and really DID throw herself down the stairs. She would have def gone to the party in the same car with Dolores and Frank. The four of them have had many dinners out together, etc. 

1 minute ago, Juniebaby said:

I’ve sprained my ankle and the ER gave me a painkiller and told me to ice my ankle and elevate my foot until I can see an orthopedist.  It was very painful and my ankle was very swollen and black and blue.  I would not under any circumstances go to a party and wear an open back slipper with a sock, its the worst thing she could wear.  Atleast go home and put on a good supportive sneaker on the other foot.  Also what’s up with a sling if you have a contusion? Lastly Dolores needs to stop blindly following Siggy.  I understand loyalty but I’m not going to fight your battles if you’re clearly in the wrong.

Ditto. Had the boot and still limp for several days. She walked out of Margaret's party like nothing was hurting (but her ego)

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Interesting how the episode description said something about Danielle's relationship being taken to the next level.  Unless I missed something, it must have been edited out.  Just like her sex-in-the-bathroom antics was edited out.  Hope this means they are not asking her back.

Well, she was never even given full time cast status this season - and she really didn't have much of a presence aside from being one of Teresa's soldeirs.  And from all the complaining and playing the constant victim in interviews, I can't see BRAVO wanting her back.  She won't be missed.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Why did his date come to his house? Weirdos!

To show off her lack of dress on national television?  

I've been down the prom season road a few times with my children not too long ago (both are young adults) and I have never seen anyone wearing a dress that revealing.  Wonder if Joshua's date bought that dress at Siggy's friend, Kim D's, shop?  Looks like something she would carry in her store.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

One more thought....

I really think Siggy had this planned all along and really DID throw herself down the stairs. She would have def gone to the party in the same car with Dolores and Frank. The four of them have had many dinners out together, etc. 

Ditto. Had the boot and still limp for several days. She walked out of Margaret's party like nothing was hurting (but her ego)

I'd have little to no sympathy for her and after saying "I don't want to be friends," I'd tell her "fine and get the HELL out!" ;-)

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

going to someones birthday party and telling them you don't like them you dont want to be there and you are just there for other people???? Siggy is beyond rude 

I'm thinking that was the excuse Siggy came up with because she knew she HAD to attend the end of season party, unless she was admitted to the hospital.

But, yes, even with that, Siggy is beyond rude, as you say.  I cannot believe that this so-called "relationship expert" would be so rude.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I thought the same thing - Josh is supposed to go pick her up

Not if she wanted to get camera time. 

1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

I can't speak for Josh's date but some areas of NJ have some strange ideas about teenagers & plastic surgery. Like, boobs for high school graduation strange.

And a nose job for a 16th birthday. 

• Love 8

The Sigster has really made a mess of her reputation, IMHO.  The whole non forgiveness thing is really dumb and makes her look like a moron.  I understand how cray you get after a hysterectomy, it's like one day: here and the next day: there. HOWEVER, there are things you can do to combat the hideousness and ways that you can cope. Sigster showed neither the inclination to change NOR the foresight that her actions may cause harm to her reputation.  Cards fall.

Who in their right mind would listen  to her now?? IDIOT!!!

Hope that Bravo money was worth it!

Edited by goofygirl
whoosie! forgot the $$
  • Love 9

Yay!!!  No more Shitty Flicker!  Andy, Melissa and Teresa were talking about it on WWHL.  Absolutely detest that POS.  This franchise needs to take another break and retool.  

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Yay!!!  No more Shitty Flicker!  Andy, Melissa and Teresa were talking about it on WWHL.  Absolutely detest that POS.  This franchise needs to take another break and retool.  

I got the impression Andy was playing along with the lie Siggy quit. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

The Sigster has really made a mess of her reputation, IMHO.  The whole non forgiveness thing is really dumb and makes her look like a moron.  I understand how cray you get after a hysterectomy, it's like one day: here and the next day: there. HOWEVER, there are things you can do to combat the hideousness and ways that you can cope. Sigster showed neither the inclination to change NOR the foresight that her actions may cause harm to her reputation.  Cards fall.

Who in their right mind would listen  to her now?? IDIOT!!!

Hope that Bravo money was worth it!

I think Siggy is piised that Margaret didn't jump on the hate Melissa band wagon. It started when Margaret pretty much said the cake throwing was no big deal. I think that was Siggy's plan from day one - bring Melissa down.

1.  because she is close with KimD 

2. because she is close with Jaq and Caroline (who must be irked that Melissa is now close with Tre) 

Siggy really went for Melissa at the beginning of the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

To show off her lack of dress on national television?  

I've been down the prom season road a few times with my children not too long ago (both are young adults) and I have never seen anyone wearing a dress that revealing.  Wonder if Joshua's date bought that dress at Siggy's friend, Kim D's, shop?  Looks like something she would carry in her store.

I also think that the prom date was looking for her fifteen minutes of fame by showing off her goods on TV.  Probably looking for a modeling contract.

Edited by Jets4274
  • Love 8
On 1/10/2018 at 8:48 PM, FairyDusted said:

Marge is just 50?? Sorry she reads older. Still like her on the show though.

Thus far I do like Marge.  Odds are something will seep out of the woodwork though.   It always does in NJ (and ATL)

On 1/10/2018 at 8:27 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Since he's a recently disbarred lawyer, I think he came on for the paycheck. He left as soon as there was no more money in it for him. 

I haven't been following close enough to track this.  I googled and apparently it was for misappropriation of client funds, aka "stealing".  Putz.  

On 1/10/2018 at 10:51 PM, Martinigirl said:

I think Siggy is piised that Margaret didn't jump on the hate Melissa band wagon. It started when Margaret pretty much said the cake throwing was no big deal. I think that was Siggy's plan from day one - bring Melissa down.

1.  because she is close with KimD 

2. because she is close with Jaq and Caroline (who must be irked that Melissa is now close with Tre) 

Siggy really went for Melissa at the beginning of the show. 

What's driven this show since the beginning (and it began far before the show aired) is Theresa's hatred for Melissa.  It's at the root of everything, IMO.  Siggy going after Melissa is just another repercussion of that dynamic.  Theresa and Melissa are cordial for the sake of the show at this point.  I'd put money on the fact that producers told them to shape up with one another (I'm guessing a few wives were spoken too recently including Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon in the OC).

As far as Siggy leaving, what I've read is that she is leaving because she felt bullied or some such thing by Margaret and Danielle.   It comes off as a "woe is me" moment.  Reading between the lines (correctly or incorrectly), but it sounds as if she wants viewers and producers to take sides.  Either her or them.

I have a feeling this is just another temper tantrum like what we've been seeing all season long.  I wouldn't be surprised if she returns.  She'll need to reign it in though. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5

I can barely stomach any of the Siggy footage.  Thank God she is out.

Dolores looked great without makeup and she appears to have most of her own hair, not extensions.  Margaret’s eye makeup at her B-Day party was just terrible.  Tre seems like a better person post prison.

• Love 6

Ok, I had to google the staircase Siggy fell down; they had shown stills or a snippet of her husband telling her to lay back down, etc.  I was like that looked like a landing she was on, not the bottom of the stairs, since the railing still went on by.  I found a still shot and a copy of her medical records from the ER (dingbat released it apparently).  Says nothing about wearing a boot, but to wear her sling, and take OTC medications as needed - Acetaminophen or Motrin.  WTH.  Doesn't say wear elastic bandage or boot or whatever, yet they took x-rays to see if it was broken?

If she had a CAT scan, wouldn't she have probably had a concussion at a minimum to warrant a CAT scan?  

I am betting she insisted on the X rays as well as CAT scan, because drama queen.  Maybe saying she'd sue if she didn't get the tests.  Come to think of it, the medical record of her visit looks to be typed from anyone's PC; there's no logo at all for the hospital.  Even my doctor visits have their logo (may be different because it's part of the local university hospitals - but everything has a logo now).  Like Melissa said, it really says something when you think that someone could be faking an injury.

She wasn't going to go, probably hoping the ER visit would nix her having to go.  I'm sure they were all required to be there as it was the season finale.  When her tests came back negative, producers told her she had to make an appearance.  Then she decided she was going to take her toys (Teresa, Dolores and Melissa - who had the balls to say no) and go home.  She'd show Margaret!!

Her son needed to go to school in Hawaii.  That might be far enough away.  She was going to Penn State every freaking weekend?  One big point of going away to college is to be on your own, yet you still have some structure (which is why most schools have requirements to live in dorms at least first year), so you learn to be an adult.  Godspeed Joshua.  Can you imagine his friends' reactions to seeing Mom every damned weekend?  Plus, no social life.  Siggy, get your own life.  Let your son live his - don't rain on his parade.

I wouldn't doubt that Siggy thought she'd be Teresa's wing woman, and was going to go after Melissa.  She was so pissed about Margaret doing that memorial at the beach, not really pissed that she was left out, but that Margaret thought of doing it (not her) and it stole her thunder by sucking up to Teresa.  She missed out by pouting about that damned cake; probably thinks Margaret did it on purpose to edge her out.  

Teresa is so going to dump Joe once he's done with college. She had lame excuses why she'd not been to visit.  There are no phone calls featured like they did when Teresa was away.  Probably preparing for when/if he's deported, no way is she leaving Jersey.  

Danielle can get off my tv, too.  What a pathetic creature.  

• Love 2

I'm wondering if Teresa is all over the place, about visiting Joe, because it may possibly be felons cannot visit inmates?  Maybe it has to be a certain amount of time out of prison or something? I can see her not wanting to explain that situation...what word would replace Felon? I know jail is camp. She probably prefers the boyfriend rumor over explaining felon. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 5

I know I'm probably alone, but I'm glad Tre and Joe talked and she seems more amenable to sticking it out. I just want the girls to be happy, and I think they adore their daddy. I know Joe has been a jerk at times, but I do think the trouble they landed themselves in gave him a new perspective and he seemed to be a lot better to her in the past few years. I also will never get on board with their fraud situation being 100% Joe's fault. If Tre didn't know, truly didn't know, it's because she turned a blind eye. And that's just stupid. Also, while he could have said "no" at any time, she always put tons of pressure on him to give her and the girls this fabulous lifestyle. I think some of the blame is on her too. I really just think she's angry at LIFE, because of losing her mom, and is taking it out on Joe. But if she got what she needed from him, good. 

So Frank is going to STILL live at home after Frankie moves out? I said it last week, but I think he smelled trouble a-brewing with his professional life and hitched his wagon to Dolores and her reality show. The whole situation is kind of weird, to me, but I will give them this - they raised good kids. 

And Josh was actually nice to Siggy in this episode! Maybe he saw how he looked last year and made a vow to tame his tongue? Yet we still have overbearing Siggy proclaiming that she will visit him every week at college (take that, Vicki Gunvalson!) and wishes SHE were going to prom with him. Creepy. 

Margaret's dress for her party was a bit much. Who has a huge train on any dress other than a wedding dress??? 

Okay, I'm going to say it - I think Siggy threw herself down the stairs. Maybe not THAT dramatically, but I don't think it was 100% an accident. I just don't. After watching her for years, I believe her crazy knows no bounds. And no, I don't think she did it to get out of going. She could have just stayed home. Margaret would not care. No, I think she did it to get the attention back on her. Taking the limelight away from the birthday girl? SUCH a Siggy thing to do. I mean, why else show up, with your fucking ace bandage and sling, at the house of someone you don't even like??? Now everyone is fussing over her. 

She just has no class. None. She straight up said she came to someone's BIRTHDAY PARTY to see, not the birthday girl, but two of her guests. RUDE. If you don't want to be fake, stay your histrionic ass home.  I'm so glad she's done. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I'm going to say it - I think Siggy threw herself down the stairs. Maybe not THAT dramatically, but I don't think it was 100% an accident. I just don't. After watching her for years, I believe her crazy knows no bounds. And no, I don't think she did it to get out of going. She could have just stayed home. Margaret would not care. No, I think she did it to get the attention back on her. Taking the limelight away from the birthday girl? SUCH a Siggy thing to do. I mean, why else show up, with your fucking ace bandage and sling, at the house of someone you don't even like??? Now everyone is fussing over her. 

Like Melissa said, if you don't want to go to a party, fake a headache. 

The whole Siggy thing doesn't pass the smell test with me, although she tweeted a picture of her in her party dress with an ER staff member.  But as someone who has been to the emergency room with my husband many times (unfortunately), I can't imagine she would have been released in time to make the party.  Good grief, where is that emergency room that you see a doctor and have your scans, results, bandages, etc. in record time?  Ok, so this is the fastest ER on record - they still would have sent her home with pain meds........and she decides "I'll stop off at the party?".  I guess her reason for stopping was that Delores was telling her Danielle didn't believe her?  Since when does Siggy need to prove anything to Danielle?  I thought she didn't care what Danielle thought.

But OK.   She clearly feels the need to show up (so the party can now be all about Siggy). But she gives her reason as "I'm here for Melissa and Teresa".   Why? It's Margaret's party- why would you show up for Teresa and Melissa?  What investment do they have in whether Siggy shows up or not?  No, either production made her go, or her injuries were nothing like she said they were and she went to the hospital, someone slapped a bandage around her ankle, a sling around her arm and sent the screeching banshee on her way. 

Something off about the whole thing.

• Love 14

Really disappointed in Tre for leaving the party with Siggy. 

The reunion should be a real doozy with Siggy on the couch making excuses for her awful behavior and blaming everyone else for her "bad edit". I have a feeling Delores will be unbearable too if she insists on defending Siggy the entire time. 

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I know I'm probably alone, but I'm glad Tre and Joe talked and she seems more amenable to sticking it out. I just want the girls to be happy, and I think they adore their daddy. I know Joe has been a jerk at times, but I do think the trouble they landed themselves in gave him a new perspective and he seemed to be a lot better to her in the past few years. I also will never get on board with their fraud situation being 100% Joe's fault. If Tre didn't know, truly didn't know, it's because she turned a blind eye. And that's just stupid. Also, while he could have said "no" at any time, she always put tons of pressure on him to give her and the girls this fabulous lifestyle. I think some of the blame is on her too. I really just think she's angry at LIFE, because of losing her mom, and is taking it out on Joe. But if she got what she needed from him, good. 

So Frank is going to STILL live at home after Frankie moves out? I said it last week, but I think he smelled trouble a-brewing with his professional life and hitched his wagon to Dolores and her reality show. The whole situation is kind of weird, to me, but I will give them this - they raised good kids. 

And Josh was actually nice to Siggy in this episode! Maybe he saw how he looked last year and made a vow to tame his tongue? Yet we still have overbearing Siggy proclaiming that she will visit him every week at college (take that, Vicki Gunvalson!) and wishes SHE were going to prom with him. Creepy. 

Margaret's dress for her party was a bit much. Who has a huge train on any dress other than a wedding dress??? 

She just has no class. None. She straight up said she came to someone's BIRTHDAY PARTY to see, not the birthday girl, but two of her guests. RUDE. If you don't want to be fake, stay your histrionic ass home.  I'm so glad she's done. 

The mortgage fraud was triggered by the bankruptcy, the initial motion asking the court to deny a discharge was more about how many times Teresa perjured herself during the BK proceedings.  Including how much money she was making from Bravo. It was fairly obvious they were living beyond their means. 

Margaret's dress - YIKES!

Margaret spent the better part of the show talking about how she was the bigger person for inviting Siggy to the party.  It seemed to me Siggy kind of trumped Margaret in the big reveal it was for the show-the invitation and attendance. I was surprised last night on WWHL Teresa said she talked to Siggy every day.  I do believe Teresa that essentially Siggy couldn't handle the show.  I never consider these parties as much about the person's birthday but more about a finale and mandatory appearance. 

I thought it interesting that Teresa decided to support Siggy.  Teresa said the party was great-best ever-Andy asked why she left. 

Who will Margaret fight with next season? Delores? I guess it is about time they move beyond the remodel.  Margaret can;t remodel because she is very broke ($9.3 million judgment against her), she can't buy shoes because her company is in bankruptcy.  When will Bravo learn they need to make these women accountable-up front.   

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

Lovawkwardorestaking/Frankie relationsh cute family (and what a handsome kid).

Yes Frankie is a handsome young man, but him taking off his shirt on WWHL was a bit much. To have the whole audience and viewers drooling while mom was awarkward.I guess the Mom in me wouldn.t want to be there during a drool fest. 

• Love 5

Siggy Siggy Siggy.  For me she will always be the Jill Zarin of Jersey.   But seriously how is she going to defend her actions towards Margaret?  Margaret is not perfect, and her look at that party was really terrible, but she seems to be a fairly decent person.  And the way she embarrassed Melissa after inviting her into her home ....I just don’t know how she’s going to defend her behavior.

i genuinely like Melissa and Joe.  I think they have absolutely stepped up to help Teresa.   I worry about Gia.   I applaud her for going on camera with no make-up and dressed down, but the poor girl seems so down.  Teresa’s youngest just seems like the sweetest kid too.

This was one short season, but I found myself enjoying it for the most part.   Danielle still really disturbs me.  I’m interested in seeing how Dolores is without Siggy because she’s fairly pleasant without her.   Her son is one handsome kid.  

• Love 7

I like Margaret but her sparkly blue eyeshadow made her look 10 years older than 50.  Was it just too heavy for her eyelids?

Also, are trains on prom dresses a thing now?  Josh's date's mom was following her around like Pippa at Kate's wedding, holding up that train.  Did she go to the dance with them or did that bottom of the train end up with five layers of filth on it by the end of night?

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

I also think that the prom date was looking for her fifteen minutes of fame by showing off her goods on TV.  Probably looking for a modeling contract.

Modeling contract for street rod calendars? ;-)  

I agree that she went to their house for the camera time. But I also know during prom season, that the kids will go to whoever's house is the nicest for pictures. I hope that someday, when she looks back at her prom pictures, she shakes her head and thinks, "WTH was I thinking?" as we sometimes do.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Here is a taste of the reunion:

My God. That video is a prime example of why I had to quit this franchise. 

Margaret should put some lowlights in her hair, or just go several shades darker and it would take years off her appearance. She makes 50 look like the new 70. 

• Love 3

I agree that she went to their house for the camera time. But I also know during prom season, that the kids will go to whoever's house is the nicest for pictures. I hope that someday, when she looks back at her prom pictures, she shakes her head and thinks, "WTH was I thinking?" as we sometimes do.

I don't know if it's a "Jersey thing" across the board, but I--a Jersey folk--remember going to multiple houses for pictures before every prom I attended--and sometimes the parents went too! Yeesh, we practically started that whole process at 4 or 5 pm! But we also tended to rent limos that sat 7 or 8 so it would have to make a series of stops anyway. With that many car exits and reentries, it's a wonder I made it to these proms with my dress, hair, and tights intact at all.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Here is a taste of the reunion:

Oh geeze. Looks like I'm gonna need to have my finger hovered over the mute button throughout the entire reunion with Siggy's loud foghorn voice spouting more lies and "I'm just the victim" nonsense. 

Love how she tried to play ignorant over the PETA comment. "I don't have PETA's number."  Whatever, psychopath. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I don't know if it's a "Jersey thing" across the board, but I--a Jersey folk--remember going to multiple houses for pictures before every prom I attended--and sometimes the parents went too! Yeesh, we practically started that whole process at 4 or 5 pm! But we also tended to rent limos that sat 7 or 8 so it would have to make a series of stops anyway. With that many car exits and reentries, it's a wonder I made it to these proms with my dress, hair, and tights intact at all.

Yes...I traveled to several houses for "pre-prom" - usually the last house hosted the entire group of friends, and that house would have light refreshments for the kids and parents.  All parents want the photo op.  It seemed like Joshua and his date were on their way to the last house where they probably got in the limo/party bus with the rest of their friends.

If I remember correctly, Kathy Wakile hosted the pre-prom party for her daughter - there was a ton of kids/parents there.

• Love 7

@njbchlover: Just curious, where you're from, did you say "going to prom" or "going to the prom"? We were on the "the prom" side.

That said, I didn't find the dress to be an issue (not that I'd wear it; not my style at all, and white is out of the question--I'm a spiller!). Not that it wasn't revealing--it was--but so is a bikini, and I'm sure she wears those too (hopefully not last week while we were at a whopping 6 degrees!). Maybe she's a good daughter who does everything she's supposed to do, and her parents trust her judgment. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, ryebread said:

Did I hear her say that she hasn't seen Joe in 7 or 8 months?  If so, what's the story there?

I think she was pretty obvious about what the story was there.  She's pissed at him.  She's dealing with some pretty serious bitterness over her husband taking time away from her mother and since her mother just died and her kids and father are still affected, that's her priority.  Going to see Joe so they can play happy family wasn't a priority.  I think it's obvious that Teresa is pissed even if she won't say the words.

I was disappointed in her, however, by outright saying her loyalty was with Siggy.  I suspect she did it to make a point.  So she can say in the future to Siggy, "See?  I did it for you, but you didn't do it for me with Kim D.?"  Because it's the same situation.  If Siggy continues to side with Kim D and say she has no issues with her then Teresa now has reason to walk away from her since Siggy's loyalty clearly doesn't lie with Teresa.

Delores is disgusting.  Please get her off my screen.  She is the most immature and nasty woman I think I've ever seen on one of these shows.  And I watch the ATL franchise so that's saying something.  She deliberately tells Siggy people are talking shit, prompting her good friend WHO JUST FELL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS to show up at the party.  Teresa's logic is flawed....Siggy shows up to the party so that means she obviously wants to make things right?  Huh?  Have we been watching the same Siggy all season, Tre?  Siggy showed up so she could rub it in everyone's face that she wasn't faking (even though I don't think it was as serious as she made it) and then make a grand exit complete with her banshee screaming "WHO'S COMING WITH ME!?!?!?"  Like she got mad someone threw a birthday cake, but I'm sure if Margaret gets mad about this Siggy will shrug it off as her deserving it.  But back to Delores, all Danielle did was point out the story was suspect and Delores goes from 0-60 in 1.5 seconds and starts name calling?  What the hell is wrong with her?  Just tell Danielle that's not a cool statement to make and walk away.  Every time Delores goes off on Danielle it just proves more and more that she absolutely said some nasty shit about Teresa.  In fact, she probably said worse.  I hate her holier than thou crap like she's above it all.  She's a total rank bitch and I wouldn't be friends with her if you paid me.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

@njbchlover: Just curious, where you're from, did you say "going to prom" or "going to the prom"? We were on the "the prom" side.

That said, I didn't find the dress to be an issue (not that I'd wear it; not my style at all, and white is out of the question--I'm a spiller!). Not that it wasn't revealing--it was--but so is a bikini, and I'm sure she wears those too (hopefully not last week while we were at a whopping 6 degrees!). Maybe she's a good daughter who does everything she's supposed to do, and her parents trust her judgment. 

TT - my kids said "going to prom", but I referred to it as "going to the prom" - guess I'm old school, LOL!!  

I don't know about the dress - I get the whole bikini reference, but I'm still shocked at what some teenage girls think is appropriate.  As I said, I'm old-school, and while I appreciate and have no issue with teenage girls in bikinis or somewhat revealing dresses, that dress just wasn't appropriate for a school function, and didn't fit her properly.  Also, my kids went to parochial high school, and if I recall, there were some parameters set on the dresses.

I'm sure that Siggy's parents were a little shocked at the dress - they seem fairly conservative.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm wondering if Teresa is all over the place, about visiting Joe, because it may possibly be felons cannot visit inmates?  Maybe it has to be a certain amount of time out of prison or something? I can see her not wanting to explain that situation...what word would replace Felon? I know jail is camp. She probably prefers the boyfriend rumor over explaining felon. 

you're right, the final statement said something about her "needing clearance" or something.

Margaret's hiring a contractor for the house?  uh-oh, Joe Benigno, your days may be numbered...you may be the next Jan Josephs!

Loved Josh calling his mom "Sig"!

okay, idk why I remember this, but when Tre came home, Gia & Gabriella went to school while Melania & Audriana stayed home.  This time, the two older girls had prior commitments (wouldn't you skip cheer or a soccer game to visit your *dad* in *prison*?)  Are they just over every single thing with their parents?

Tre leaving the party w/Dolores & Siggy made no sense, considering she's closer to Melissa and Danielle, if not Margaret.

LOVED the Studio 54 theme!  I'm sorry, but did someone ask if that was a real horse?  SMH

Edited by teapot
thought of some more stuff to say
  • Love 4

I don't know about the dress

Eh, well, no one has to go by me; I have no kids, and when I was one, I mostly just did what I wanted--not because I was "good" and my judgment was trusted, mind you, but more because I was pretty unsupervised generally.

Did production run out of funding to make this cluster muck episode??! 

Siggy’s son Josh is a cute kid, so not sure why he had to hire a “professional” as his prom date. Siggy’s Mom looked like she wanted to cover up that girl’s free range TaTa’s... 

Something was off about Siggy’s injuries and ER visit. 

Too much scripted crap about Teresa and her big talk with Joe. Shame on Teresa for selling her family to the Devil for a paycheck. I felt sorry for her daughters. 

Siggy’s last stand was giving Margaret, Melissa, Danielle and all the viewers the virtual finger. ?Good riddance!! 

• Love 4