Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: All Aboard the Shady Express

• Start Topic

Shereé worries that her "healing" trip to San Francisco is ruined in the aftermath of NeNe and Porsha'sexplosive confrontation. The ladies rally around Kenya and surprise her with a wedding celebration. NeNe makes a shocking revelation about Shereé's new man, and while Porsha attempts to repair her relationship with Kandi, the group starts to question whether Kenya and Cynthia are truly best friends.

Did Porsha have another boob job or is it just weight gain?  Her girls were looking especially humongous in that strapless dress she was wearing at the Flat Mark event.

Cynthia's wigs were lovely this episode. She looked especially pretty that last night in San Fran. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Did Porsha have another boob job or is it just weight gain?  Her girls were looking especially humongous in that strapless dress she was wearing at the Flat Mark event.

Cynthia's wigs were lovely this episode. She looked especially pretty that last night in San Fran. 

She said that's the reason for going "vegan!" Kandi actually said she was looking a bit chunky! ;-)

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Shereé worries that her "healing" trip to San Francisco is ruined in the aftermath of NeNe and Porsha'sexplosive confrontation. The ladies rally around Kenya and surprise her with a wedding celebration. NeNe makes a shocking revelation about Shereé's new man, and while Porsha attempts to repair her relationship with Kandi, the group starts to question whether Kenya and Cynthia are truly best friends.

Last week Porsha and Nene had their drama! This week it's Kenya who's being surprised with a "mock" wedding; and I do mean MOCK! Most haven't met her husband and think it's fake, but doing this with a bunch of strange people on the fly I thought would cause some strife, but Kenya accepted it with humor! Marlo needs to STFU; not enough of a regular to be asking personal questions and also making fun of Kenya's marriage and friendship with Cynthia! If it is fake, why do they care so much? We all know it's real so I would tell Marlo to go FK herself; Nene too for being Nene! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 11

Kenya was a good sport about the Flat Marc wedding.

I don't know why Cynthia is so upset she wasn't invited to Kenya's wedding when Kenya's own daddy wasn't invited.

*rolls eyes* at Porsha saying Chinatown reminded her of Tokyo.

• Love 15

NeNe:  Who are you to be disciplining somebody?  Porsha's not your child.  You started this!  Really!  I'm with Porsha on this one "no body at this table is perfect" and yes Porsha is a little sister compared to you who turns 50 this week (Dec. 13th), Porsha is 36, you got 14 years on her and if you were one of those fast little girls you could be her mama.

Porsha:  Tokyo is in Japan sweetie.

Glad that Kenya and Kandi did engage Porsha on the train even if it was begrudgingly on Kandi's part.  At some point you need to forgive and move on, Kandi making faces and having a negative comment for everything that Porsha says or does shows that she really hasn't forgiven her.  If you can't forgive people you won't be forgiven and being raised in the church she should know that.

• Love 12

I would have lost my shit over the mock wedding.  You've got two who have had questionable pasts with men - or lots of rumors floating about them - Porsha and Marlo.   Sheree is dating an incarcerated felon.  Nene is just a loudmouth, and pissed that Kenya is now BFF's with Cynthia.  Kandi wasn't in on the planning, and kind of was going WTH?  It was lame.  Good for Kenya for going with the flow.

Would you invite your new husband to meet these snarling hyenas?  Nah.  Even Cynthia would have to spill the tea to someone about meeting him, so probably not her until after a while.  If it's fake, so what?  

And the one person who is bringing it up is Marlo?  The one who gets her designer clothing and lifestyle from being with married men supposedly?  Please.    Cynthia went away because she is trying to be a good friend, and doesn't want involved in the messiness.  

Didn't Kenya elope?  That would be why NO ONE was invited.  That is how she wanted it, given her strange family dynamics.  I thought Kenya just lived in Atlanta for the show.  She really lives elsewhere?  So I could see that she really lives in NYC or is going to do so.

Ok Sheree, securities fraud probably involves stocks.  Securities covers a large number of investment products, so dismissing it as oh not stocks, just securities and wire fraud.  Holy crap.  Just securities and wire fraud, like oh he just got a parking ticket, no biggie.  Most of these women are so uneducated.

Then we have the queen of the uneducated, Porsha.  Chinatown reminds her of Tokyo.   China, Japan, yeah totally the same culture and country.  Then she is speaking to a gentleman in a shop, and Marlo has to tell her, Porsha, he doesn't speak English.  Then she said some rambling statement about how she takes responsibility, but basically it was Phaedra who really did everything, she just had a small part.  I didn't watch all of last season but spreading or even helping to spread a rumor that someone is a rapist/kidnapper, is not a small thing, especially when you're doing it on a nationally televised program.  Kandi is just saying I'll be civil, but I don't trust you one bit, we'll never be friends.   Basically they are co-workers.  Stupid Porsha thinks she can just smooth it all over.  Nope.  

Then she was throwing shade or trying to over how Kenya said she needs to not be the alpha in the relationship all the time.  I don't think she meant she was going to be a meek and mild housewife, but she didn't have to be in charge all the time, as it should be.  Then they flashed how Porsha wouldn't go out because Kordell wouldn't like it.  Yeah, you were such an alpha in that relationship.  He seemed to be a controlling ass, and you seemed to be just fine with it.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, appledumpling said:

NeNe:  Who are you to be disciplining somebody?  Porsha's not your child.  You started this!  Really!  I'm with Porsha on this one "no body at this table is perfect" and yes Porsha is a little sister compared to you who turns 50 this week (Dec. 13th), Porsha is 36, you got 14 years on her and if you were one of those fast little girls you could be her mama.

Glad that Kenya and Kandi did engage Porsha on the train even if it was begrudgingly on Kandi's part.  At some point you need to forgive and move on, Kandi making faces and having a negative comment for everything that Porsha says or does shows that she really hasn't forgiven her.  If you can't forgive people you won't be forgiven and being raised in the church she should know that.

I was one that was surprised Porsha wasn't fired as well! Who would really want to film with her? I think they must be making Sheree to stay involved with her! All I know is if someone accused me of some kind of crime, no apology would be enough! It wasn't that she spread that big lie, she went that extra mile to be offensive telling Kandi "deuces to you b!tch" and lashing back on their near sexcapade a few years ago "I could smell it from here!" Porsha's like a "high school mean girl" with her juvenile behavior and she thinks an apology will cure all the problems she creates! She needs to GTFU one of these days! No way would I have gone on that trip with Porsha; CALL ME SMALL! I'd rather be small and keep my distance than give someone another chance to fk me over because we know that's how Porsha is; always starting up some $#!t! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

I would have lost my shit over the mock wedding.  You've got two who have had questionable pasts with men - or lots of rumors floating about them - Porsha and Marlo.   Sheree is dating an incarcerated felon.  Nene is just a loudmouth, and pissed that Kenya is now BFF's with Cynthia.  Kandi wasn't in on the planning, and kind of was going WTH?  It was lame.  Good for Kenya for going with the flow.

Would you invite your new husband to meet these snarling hyenas?  Nah.  Even Cynthia would have to spill the tea to someone about meeting him, so probably not her until after a while.  If it's fake, so what?  

And the one person who is bringing it up is Marlo?  The one who gets her designer clothing and lifestyle from being with married men supposedly?  Please.    Cynthia went away because she is trying to be a good friend, and doesn't want involved in the messiness.  

Didn't Kenya elope?  That would be why NO ONE was invited.  That is how she wanted it, given her strange family dynamics.  I thought Kenya just lived in Atlanta for the show.  She really lives elsewhere?  So I could see that she really lives in NYC or is going to do so.

Ok Sheree, securities fraud probably involves stocks.  Securities covers a large number of investment products, so dismissing it as oh not stocks, just securities and wire fraud.  Holy crap.  Just securities and wire fraud, like oh he just got a parking ticket, no biggie.  Most of these women are so uneducated.

Then we have the queen of the uneducated, Porsha.  Chinatown reminds her of Tokyo.   China, Japan, yeah totally the same culture and country.  Then she is speaking to a gentleman in a shop, and Marlo has to tell her, Porsha, he doesn't speak English.  Then she said some rambling statement about how she takes responsibility, but basically it was Phaedra who really did everything, she just had a small part.  I didn't watch all of last season but spreading or even helping to spread a rumor that someone is a rapist/kidnapper, is not a small thing, especially when you're doing it on a nationally televised program.  Kandi is just saying I'll be civil, but I don't trust you one bit, we'll never be friends.   Basically they are co-workers.  Stupid Porsha thinks she can just smooth it all over.  Nope.  

Then she was throwing shade or trying to over how Kenya said she needs to not be the alpha in the relationship all the time.  I don't think she meant she was going to be a meek and mild housewife, but she didn't have to be in charge all the time, as it should be.  Then they flashed how Porsha wouldn't go out because Kordell wouldn't like it.  Yeah, you were such an alpha in that relationship.  He seemed to be a controlling ass, and you seemed to be just fine with it.

I think that's what will frustrate a lot of people! They're all talking $#!t, but have questionable relationships themselves; esp. Marlo & Sheree! Why are they so concerned anyway? I would have told those b!tch off; esp. with the MOCK wedding trying to insinuate her marriage is fake! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6

So I get haute fashion in magazines, runway shows, Lemonade videos, but I think someone needs to tell Marlo it looks odd when stomping grapes and just doing touristy stuff.  Maybe do high low.  Wear the gold skirt paired with the upper half of Sheree’s sweat suit.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, appledumpling said:

Nene didn't say that she should discipline Porsha. She said that Porsha should have felt some consequences from the extremely damaging behaviour she engaged in last season. Nobody's perfect but most people have gone through their adult lives without 'mistakenly' accusing someone of intending to drug and rape them and publicizing those lies on national television, jeopardizing someone's reputation with their businesses, in their social circles and most importantly as a parent. Porsha has no right to play the 'nobody is perfect excuse'. What she did was on a next level of vile behaviour that crossed a line that all of the other women have managed to not cross...because let's face it - NOT falsely accusing someone of wanting to drug and rape you is a very easy line for most of us not to cross. I'm sure God understands that Kandi will need time to forgive (and even then that doesn't mean that she has to take the initiative to interact with Porsha). 

I thought Cynthia looked great on this trip. I also thought Porsha looked great in her TH's...I really liked the deep burgundy colour on her. 

Nene keeps talking as if Cynthia is up Kenya's ass but this is all based on Cynthia not wanting to partake or be associated with the girls sitting together and gossiping/trash talking Kenya's personal life. That's not being up someone's ass. That's being a friend. It's especially in bad taste that you waited for her to leave for her grandmother's funeral of all things before you try to coordinate a shit talking session about her.  

If a friend of mine didn't even invite their father or other close family members to their wedding, I wouldn't be spending hurt feelings on not getting an invite. 

Sheree has been stressing  about talking to her kids about her life with their abusive father. She preparing so she can have a conversation with them about her scamming  convict boyfriend next?

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 23
15 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Nene didn't say that she should discipline Porsha. She said that Porsha should have felt some consequences from the extremely damaging behaviour she engaged in last season. Nobody ain't perfect but most people have gone through their adult lives without 'mistakenly' accusing someone of drugging and raping them and publicizing those lies on national television, jeopardizing someone's reputation with their businesses, in their social circles and most importantly as a parent. Porsha has no right to play the 'nobody is perfect excuse'. What she did was on a next level of vile behaviour that crossed a line that all of the other women have managed to not cross...because let's face it - NOT falsely accusing someone of drugging and raping you is a very easy line for most of us not to cross. I'm sure God understands that Kandi will need time to forgive (and even then that doesn't mean that she has to take the initiative to interact with Porsha). 

This. So much of this. Kandi and Nene not being friends with Porsha are the only consequences that Porsha has faced regarding her behavior last season. Cynthia and Sheree seem so cool with all things Porsha, and believe that she is truly sorry. If I saw a friend do what Porsha did to another friend I sure as hell would not want to be friends with her. I wish more of the women were bothered by what Porsha did last season. Nothing Porsha does is going to redeem her to me. It is like Vicki from RHOC after the cancer scam. TPTB can try to redeem them and keep them around, but it just is not working for me. I think Porsha is getting off easy IMO.

I did laugh when they were on the train and Kandi in her TH threw some underground railroad shade at Porsha. 

And, extra points to Nene for throwing John Legend shade on Kim Z without Kim Z even being there.

This cracked me up as well.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 15

Chinatown = Tokyo?  Fucking dumb Porsha.  She probably hasn't been to either of them.  How the hell did this chick ever get a high school diploma?  Hate NeNe as always.  She can get off my screen any time now.  I just FF thru her stuff anyway.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Kenya was a good sport about the wedding especially since it came from less of a good place than Kenya throwing the divorce party last year.

Porsha showed a little smarts actually thinking this whole thing thru and saw both sides of doing such a shady thing to Kenya who's in a bad way with her Grandma dying! Shocking! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

I think Kenya is trying to hold her shit together and stay low key this season because she doesn't want her new husband to see how batshit crazy she really is. It's just a matter of time before the real Kenya rear's it's ugly head. Watch out, Mark!

• Love 5

I only watched this ep while waiting for Bob's Burgers, but does Porsha really think Tokyo is in China?

Marlo is on call as a rodeo clown, right? That's the only explaination for her tacky outfits.

Speaking of which, I had mixed feelings about the fake wedding party. Good to hear Kenya didn't go apeshit over that.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t understand why Porsha is still on this show, when Phaedra was fired, presumably for what she did to Kandi, starting that rumor.  Nene has been shady, but she’s never stated that another cast member was a rapist/ kidnapper.

Wait, did dumbass Porsha just say, “I love Chinatown, it feels like I just stepped off the plane in Tokyo?”  What a dumbass.  Someone ask her how many states are in the USA.

While they’re in SF, they should take her to Japan Town in the Western Addition.  She can get off the trolley and feel like she’s in Shanghai.  Or Seoul.  

• Love 19
9 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Kenya was a good sport about the Flat Marc wedding.

I don't know why Cynthia is so upset she wasn't invited to Kenya's wedding when Kenya's own daddy wasn't invited.

*rolls eyes* at Porsha saying Chinatown reminded her of Tokyo.

I don't think she was upset - until she had to find a reason for leaving the table when they started gossiping about Kenya. Instead of just saying leave her alone, if you recall, they  planted that she was upset for not being invited. Cynthia accepted her new narrative with ease. "It was done so slick it had to be a plan." - Furious Five

• Love 6

I can't help but love beautiful but dumb Porscha.

NeNe and her bad wig can't get off my TV screen fast enough.  She is a caricature of herself.  Does she do anything but yell, even when she's not fighting with people?  

Sheree dating a felon?  What a comedown for this pretentious woman.  Then again, Bob.  Maybe this is an upgrade.

• Love 5

The thing with Porsha is that she really is dumb. Where as Phaedra knew that she was lying about Kandi. Porsha didn't. She was merely the dummy repeating everything that she heard. I don't think that she should be absolved of all wrongdoing, but I really think that she was Phaedra's puppet. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Queena said:

The thing with Porsha is that she really is dumb. Where as Phaedra knew that she was lying about Kandi. Porsha didn't. She was merely the dummy repeating everything that she heard. I don't think that she should be absolved of all wrongdoing, but I really think that she was Phaedra's puppet. 

Phaedra still has the nerve to try and stay in touch with Porsha! She's alienated so many people of late including cheating her own sister, Phaedra probably isn't as much in exile as we think! Porsha might be so desperate as to accept Phaedra 's apology and act as if nothing happened even though Kandi's name was "dragged!" ;-(

31 minutes ago, Queena said:

Porsha was used by Phaedra to hurt/humiliate Kandi, both Kandi and Porsha are victims (different degrees though) of Phaedra's lies. Time to put the blame where it belongs, on Phaedra, and move on. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Queena said:

Porsha isn't THAT dumb. I don't believe for a second that she didn't know that that the rumour was lies. If she believed that there was any honest truth to it, even she couldn't be so stupid to not realize that her safety was in jeopardy. Yet she continued to interact with Kandi in one-on-one and group settings. If Porsha can walk away from the group when she feels like she's being attacked and she's putting herself in jeopardy of losing her temperament, there's no way that I can believe that she wouldn't have even that little bit of sense to apply that to someone/situation that threatens her physical, emotional and/or psychological well-being.

Porsha knew it was a lie. She only brought it up because she wanted to get back at Kandi for spilling the tea about her sleeping with Bloc. She wanted to establish that Kandi's business was also being passed around in the streets and up until then, Porsha was a good friend that didn't partake in that gossip. That's when she brought up Todd's supposed infidelity and of course the intent to drug and rape allegations. Porsha, however, is really dumb for not considering just how serious the accusations were. Porsha was not upset with Pheadra because Pheadra lied to her, she was upset that Phaedra used and manipulated her.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 18

What is it about women and dating convicts?  Surely there are some good decent men out there...right???

Sheree did tell Wendy Williams pre season that real or not, she was thankful for kenyas new hubby cause she kenya was much nicer and not so mean.  So far, we are seeing a softer kenya but like anything...sont assume that means she's tamed because if attacked, the claws will come out.

To me, Kenya and Kandi should be paid the most in terms of bringing drama and having lives outside the group.  Nene is overpaid...cynthia should stay at her current pay rate...and Sheree and Porsha should get pay cuts (and lose their peaches).

• Love 4

Didn't Cynthia have to kick Porsha in the stomach last year to get her off of her?

Didn't Porsha not only spread the lie about Kandi but said Kandi was trying to give her oral sex at a club? That has nothing to do with Phaedra

Was Porsha really upset everyone left with Nene? Was she that upset after she snatched Kenya edges and everyone comforted her INCLUDING CYNTHIA and not Kenya's edges?

How is throwing shade on WWHL trying to get Porsha fired? I guess since her and her sister wig store is not a real story line she has decided to come for Nene. Ask Claudia how that worked out for her

• Love 15

11 HOURS AGO, APPLEDUMPLING SAID:

If you can't forgive people you won't be forgiven and being raised in the church she should know that.

Amen to that. With Joyce for a mother, Kandi has no room to eyeroll.

Ehhhh, Joyce is a piece of work, but she didn't spread malicious, criminal, gossip about her daughter. I have no problem with Kandi keeping things civil but choosing not to mess with Porsha anymore.  

Cynthia is a decent, kind-hearted person. She doesn't fit in with the rest of the mean girls. It was nice of her to stick up for Kenya, but I don't think she should be pressed about not getting an invitation. Kenya eloped. Her daddy wasn't even invited. Was Aunt Lori there? I'd be more surprised at Lori's omission rather than Cynthia's. 

I dunno how I feel about Kenya's husband, either. Judging on the snippets she mentioned, to my ears, he sounded harsh. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 14

I think that Kenya talks so much about what her husband likes or dislikes (he likes strong women!  He likes me smaller!) is not so much that he's controlling, but more that Kenya wishes he cared or noticed everything about her and everything so does.    Just a theory.  

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Porsha isn't THAT dumb. I don't believe for a second that she didn't know that that the rumour was lies. If she believed that there was any honest truth to it, even she couldn't be so stupid to not realize that her safety was in jeopardy. Yet she continued to interact with Kandi in one-on-one and group settings. If Porsha can walk away from the group when she feels like she's being attacked and she's putting herself in jeopardy of losing her temperament, there's no way that I can believe that she wouldn't have even that little bit of sense to apply that to someone/situation that threatens her physical, emotional and/or psychological well-being.

Porsha knew it was a lie. She only brought it up because she wanted to get back at Kandi for spilling the tea about her sleeping with Bloc. She wanted to establish that Kandi's business was also being passed around in the streets and up until then, Porsha was a good friend that didn't partake in that gossip. That's when she brought up Todd's supposed infidelity and of course the intent to drug and rape allegations. Porsha, however, is really dumb for not considering just how serious the accusations were. Porsha was not upset with Pheadra because Pheadra lied to her, she was upset that Phaedra used and manipulated her.

I love your post.  She also said that Kandi was a closeted lesbian, implying, there was something wrong with it. Even, though, she gets down with women too, on occasion. Plus, we all saw her comparing LGBT people to criminals, from the pulpit, at church.

Kandi has always been good to Porsha. She interjected herself in the problems between Kandi and Phaedra, when it was none of her business. She was a willing pawn, in Phaedra's vendetta, against Kandi because she wanted to hurt  her, out of spite.  Kandi revealed her fling with Bloc and that Porsha likes women too.. Porsha did not want people to know about that..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree Porsha was every bit as complicit as Phaedra she is definitely not a victim.  A drunken Porsha had offered herself up to Todd and Kandi and they turned her down.  If Porsha was so concerned about being in peril-why wouldn't she ask, "Why did you tell Phaedra you wanted to drug and rape me?".  She didn;t of course because she knew it wasn't true-they didn't even bite when she offered herself up to them.

Why I dislike Porsha is she has this notion the others are there just to lift her up while she constantly takes the digs, passes the lies.  From the time she decided to attack Kenya (and I do believe Nene and Phaedra encouraged the behavior which is why Nene got on top of her and covered her mouth) Porsha has always been a self-serving, maniacal little twit.  Porsha does not care one bit about Phaedra unless Phaedra can support her and help her along.  Well she helped her all right-close to unemployment. 

Porsha dumped Nene after she decided not to do the show any longer.  Porsha was right there encouraging Nene in the Claudia vs. Nene debate-which Nene lost.   Porsha picked the wrong team as Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia made for a pretty good clique.  Porsha was worried (unnecessarily) about Claudia because the were co-workers on the Dish Nation stuff.  Claudia may not have returned but that had more to do with producers thinking Kim Fields was a good fit.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, appledumpling said:

If you can't forgive people you won't be forgiven and being raised in the church she should know that.

This gets conflated all the time, especially in religion.   Forgiveness is the process of releasing the debt/sin or no longer holding against someone what they've done to you.   What you're talking about is called restoration - the process of returning to the same relationship that existed before the offense.    Forgiveness is based on (the forgiver's grace), whereas restoration is based on (the sinner's) newly earned trustworthiness.    Quickest example I can think of is one set of parents I saw recently on tv whose baby was killed in the Sandy Hook massacre.   Obviously, this example is on an entirely different level, but it works the same way - they said they weren't carrying around the hatred and resentment in their hearts anymore.   That's forgiveness, what the Bible commands us to do.    If the gunman had lived and they'd plead for leniency at his sentencing hearing, that would be restoration.   They pair well like a good foot-juice and aged cheese, but the second isn't required for the first to be complete. 

In related news: 

10 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I was one that was surprised Porsha wasn't fired as well! Who would really want to film with her? I think they must be making Sheree to stay involved with her! All I know is if someone accused me of some kind of crime, no apology would be enough! It wasn't that she spread that big lie, she went that extra mile to be offensive telling Kandi "deuces to you b!tch" and lashing back on their near sexcapade a few years ago "I could smell it from here!" Porsha's like a "high school mean girl" with her juvenile behavior and she thinks an apology will cure all the problems she creates! She needs to GTFU one of these days! No way would I have gone on that trip with Porsha; CALL ME SMALL! I'd rather be small and keep my distance than give someone another chance to fk me over because we know that's how Porsha is; always starting up some $#!t! ;-)

..........trust, once broken, must be earned back.  Or not.   You don't apologize for somebody to open their arms to you, you do it because you have genuine contrition.  How they respond, is neither your concern nor motivation.

16 minutes ago, Queena said:

::nods:: yup.  She's slick at the mouth enough on her own, but she didn't flat out make up lies.  She just carried em.   In addition, Phaedra threw dirt on Todd Marvin like it was a fact and made up stuff about Shamea.  Porsha was playing her ki-ki part.   

22 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

ITA with every word.  None of them initially thought it was even that serious.   They play around with each other and their inappropriate sex talk and get down all the time.   Even while Kandi was sitting at the table listening to the shit, she was like lol, oh really?  Porsha c'mon now.   I don't think it had even taken on the dun dunT DUNT!  magnitude of you're accusing me of being a potential rapist and kidnapper until after the season wrapped, they'd gotten a look at all Phaedra's sneaky ass footage and the blogs were talking.   At the time?  Ya'll Kandi was not moved, nobody was, then at the reunion, now with the full context, it was huge.  I'mnot saying it wasn't valid, I just think it snowballed hella fast.

I can. Lol!   I think she really believed what she said, but she just thought she was talking shit, Bravo style, not actually making a criminal allegation.    She really should take more time to process stuff though, by that time, she already knew what Kandi was saying about her and Block because when Porsha complained about how Kandi characterized it the first time, Kandi clarified her wording. Now I don't remember the phrasing but basically she told Porsha, I never said you slept with him, I said I knew ya'll had dated.   She knew that by the time she carried back this dungeon mess. 

2 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Didn't Porsha not only spread the lie about Kandi but said Kandi was trying to give her oral sex at a club? That has nothing to do with Phaedra

tenor.gif?itemid=8880027

2 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Was Porsha really upset everyone left with Nene? Was she that upset after she snatched Kenya edges and everyone comforted her INCLUDING CYNTHIA and not Kenya's edges?

NeNe-Leakes-bloop-GIF-birthday-RHOA-Real

I was fuuuuuuuged up last night.  I got a hold down to some lime Hornitos and took a shot everytime Kenya said "my husband"   

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Didn't Cynthia have to kick Porsha in the stomach last year to get her off of her?

How is throwing shade on WWHL trying to get Porsha fired? I guess since her and her sister wig store is not a real story line she has decided to come for Nene. Ask Claudia how that worked out for her

Porsha didn't attack Cynthia, it was Cynthia that got physical with Porsha. 

3 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Ehhhh, Joyce is a piece of work, but she didn't spread malicious, criminal, gossip about her daughter. I have no problem with Kandi keeping things civil but choosing not to mess with Porsha anymore.  

Cynthia is a decent, kind-hearted person. She doesn't fit in with the rest of the mean girls. It was nice of her to stick up for Kenya, but I don't think she should be pressed about not getting an invitation. Kenya eloped. Her daddy wasn't even invited. Was Aunt Lori there? I'd be more surprised at Lori's omission rather than Cynthia's. 

I dunno how I feel about Kenya's husband, either. Judging on the snippets she mentioned, to my ears, he sounded harsh. 

Yes, Joyce did spread malicious criminal gossip about someone on camera, Todd's parents. She claimed his mom was a prostitute and his dad a pimp.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I still have to give a little -- no, a LOT! -- of side eye at this so-called "life coach" telling her to take a vacation in SanFran...

And she said the life coach told her she doesn't take any time for herself. Ok. Hello, the big reveal party she had for Chateau Sheree, just to name one of the things she has done for herself. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

And she said the life coach told her she doesn't take any time for herself. Ok. Hello, the big reveal party she had for Chateau Sheree, just to name one of the things she has done for herself. 

Agreed! Sheree's life is all about "her!" When isn't she doing something for herself? I still remember the 1st season when she was receiving shoes and bags at her home to "test drive" them I guess! She was musing to us about getting a settlement from Bob; "7 figures!" The parties she had "for herself," talking abut helicoptering in too! "Please; spare me the pity party SHEREE!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Joyce did spread malicious criminal gossip about someone on camera, Todd's parents. She claimed his mom was a prostitute and his dad a pimp.

Oh, I didn't say she never spread gossip. She just never spread gossip about Kandi.* And we all know that Kandi is one of those "my mama might be messy, but don't call her out" types.

*I'm not saying that what Joyce said about Todd's parents was ok. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Sheenieb said:

Oh, I didn't say she never spread gossip. She just never spread gossip about Kandi.* And we all know that Kandi is one of those "my mama might be messy, but don't call her out" types.

*I'm not saying that what Joyce said about Todd's parents was ok. 

Well I would hope not! Kandi and I would have some serious problems if her mom "rode" me like she does people outside Kandi's circle! We forget even if you're in "the circle" like Carmen, even she wasn't spared accusing her of all kinds of $#!t! I would have quit so fast it would have made Kandi's head spin! Joyce only did what a mother is expected to do! I wouldn't have my mother throwing it in my face about how hard she worked to support me! "THAT's YOUR JOB B!TCH! Get over yourself!" ;-(

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Boofish said:

21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Porsha was waving her hands up close to Cynthia’s face and she pushed them away. Which caused Porsha to jump on Cynthia, and two security men pulling Porsha off Cynthia before it got bloody. Cynthia did put her leg up to protect herself. To the best of my recollection. Porsha had bruises she was showing off later, saying Cynthia did that to her....when it was actually the security men who bruised her trying to hold her down.

Bravo/RHoATL posted an article with the clip of the never-not-funny Underground Railroad scene on FB this morning. If anyone has any doubts that Porsha is dumb, watch that.

• Love 12

I don't think it had even taken on the dun dunT DUNT!  magnitude of you're accusing me of being a potential rapist and kidnapper until after the season wrapped, they'd gotten a look at all Phaedra's sneaky ass footage and the blogs were talking. 

It got pretty heated and emotional in Miami, with Kandi getting very emotional about it...

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Porsha came over to the chaise lounge where Cynthia was reclining.  Cynthia repeatedly asked her to vacate her space.  Then the hand stuff started and Cynthia pushed her off with her feet.  Coming over and looming over someone and engaging in an argument is a good example of what Porsha should be learning at Anger Management classes.  She invaded Cynthis'a space and then once again dismissed Cynthia's feelings about being dismissed.  Most of all Porsha wanted to be right.  She was the one call Cynthia a fake ass and put her hands in Cynthia's face.  Porsha never takes responsibility for her actions it is always someone else's fault.    

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-8/episode-4/videos/cynthia-bailey-blows-up-on-porsha-williams

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I still have to give a little -- no, a LOT! -- of side eye at this so-called "life coach" telling her to take a vacation in SanFran...

The life coach didn't tell Sheree to take a trip to SanFran.  He just told her to do something nice for herself.

51 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I think that Kenya talks so much about what her husband likes or dislikes (he likes strong women!  He likes me smaller!) is not so much that he's controlling, but more that Kenya wishes he cared or noticed everything about her and everything so does.    Just a theory.  

I think Kenya is still in the "I'z just got married" phase.  I remember when all my female classmates first got married, they couldn't wait to say MY HUZZBIN this and MY HUZZBIN that.  Now, years later, there's not that much emphasis on what MY HUZZBIN thinks or does.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Agreed! Sheree's life is all about "her!" When isn't she doing something for herself? I still remember the 1st season when she was receiving shoes and bags at her home to "test drive" them I guess! She was musing to us about getting a settlement from Bob; "7 figures!" The parties she had "for herself," talking abut helicoptering in too! "Please; spare me the pity party SHEREE!" ;-)

Gee.....whenever I do something for myself, I get a mani/pedi and a haircut, or read a book with a lovely bottle of shiraz and a warm fire and baroque on the stereo.   I didn't realize I should be herding all my friends across the U.S. to scream at each other.  

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Porsha was waving her hands up close to Cynthia’s face and she pushed them away. Which caused Porsha to jump on Cynthia, and two security men pulling Porsha off Cynthia before it got bloody. Cynthia did put her leg up to protect herself. To the best of my recollection. Porsha had bruises she was showing off later, saying Cynthia did that to her....when it was actually the security men who bruised her trying to hold her down.

Bravo/RHoATL posted an article with the clip of the never-not-funny Underground Railroad scene on FB this morning. If anyone has any doubts that Porsha is dumb, watch that.

Actually, Cynthia grabbed Porsha's hands and Cynthia was waving her hands in Porsha's face first, Porsha even asked her not to do it but Cynthia kept doing it and Porsha then did like wise (like a child). When Cynthia grabbed Porsha's hands, Porsha stood up over her and Cynthia kicked her in the stomach. The security men grabbed Porsha after she was kicked when she got up and tried to go after Cynthia for that kick. 

• Love 5