Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E19: Season Finale: Candle Wicks and Lunatics

• Start Topic

On November 14, 2017 at 7:46 AM, ChitChat said:

A few months ago there was an article about the graduation in People magazine.   IIRC, it was reported that Simon is the one who wanted to invite her.  He thought she should be there for that milestone.   Her daughter asked her not to post any pictures of her online, which Tamra did anyway.  That's what made her daughter mad.  Someone correct me if I am not remembering this correctly.  ;) 

Also, I wish Kelly would quit trying to force her mother to do things just because she thinks she should do them (get out and have a social life.)  Her Mom has stated that she worked with people all of her life and she is simply enjoying some quiet time.  I don't think Kelly can accept the fact that some people want some alone time.  She doesn't want to be the party animal Kelly wants her to be.  Not all of us have a need to "whoop" it up all of the time, not that there's anything wrong with that!  

For someone that hates being bossed around, kelly sure has no problem bossing her mother around. Wonder how it would fly in kelly-land if her mom started telling her that kelly parties too much and drinks too much and should stay home more. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

For someone that hates being bossed around, kelly sure has no problem bossing her mother around. Wonder how it would fly in kelly-land if her mom started telling her that kelly parties too much and drinks too much and should stay home more. 

Risk losing her free place to stay and time with her granddaughter? Nope, I don't think so. Her mother could also want to be around to make sure that Jolie has adult supervision at all times and can comfort her or protect her from Kelly when she is drinking too much. I'd also venture to say Michael as well but he seems to be more camera savvy and keeps a lid on it when filming. No matter what Kelly's mother might try or want to say I think she'll keep it zipped. Now that they are divorcing I'm sure that Kelly will need her mother around more than ever for free babysitting and household help. 

• Love 10
On November 14, 2017 at 5:36 AM, film noire said:

I think Shannon is hard to watch, especially through female eyes. She's become a living checklist of what society hates in a woman; impetuous, drunk, gobby-mouthed, shrill, clumsy, big arsed, soft-bellied and raging.  She's the total negative package, when it comes to every ideal of American womanhood.

And I find alot of it repugnant to watch...but there's also a kind of primal rage in how she's acting that I've found (this season) intriguing;  a woman who is done with trying to jockey for position within the Most Fuckable Bitch in the Harem world, done trying to dry hump that hollow leg one more time, hoping it will finally give her an orgasm. It's as if she just read the fine print in her Woman Contract, and can't BELIEVE the riders she never stopped to take in before -- who the fuck WROTE this fucking deal for me? Where did I sign up for THIS shit? -- she's so angry at all of it, and I have a grudging respect for that.

She's displacing the anger everywhere it shouldn't go  -- throwing plates and screeching and demanding footnotes to conversations when she herself is, at best, a drinking buddy to the truth -- but as undignified as her expression of that anger has been, there's dignity in feeling that anger, when you're coming to grips with realizing your value was based on being visually consumable, not on being a complex human being.

So maybe it is normal - not evolved, not good, not smart, not mature, not decent, not kind -- but normal to react like that when you find out it was the lift of your ass and the nip in your waist that society cared about all along, and not a single thing that really mattered in the making of you as a person. Your only value skin deep; nothing more. How could the reacton to that -- the reaction to something so ugly -- be anything but ugly itself?

While this is really well written -as are most of Noire's posts, and really a pleasure to read such intelligent insights - I don't really 100% agree. You could be right, however, I have someone in my family who is exactly like Shannon. Has the same behavior patterns. For years we all had to kiss her ass at all the family gatherings, or this said family member would go off the rails and storm out and ruin every party. This family member was a bitch while she was young and skinny, as well as menopausal. This behavior  ruined this family members' marriage to a really sweet-but docile -guy. I have found Shannon's behavior at times so reminiscent and sometimes really disgusting-like when her husband took her to a restaurant she didn't like for her birthday, and she shit all over that, and her husband, and her kids. No excuse of blaming society for not liking her fat on that night. That doesn't fly with me. I think Shannon actually does have a disorder, for which there sadly is no cure. I know it because I've lived with it.  

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

He gives me the creeps. There is something about his personality that is... unsettling. 

And the dynamic between Tamra and Ryan doesn't seem like mother and son. 

Perfect example of this inappropriate wierdness is Tamra encouraging Ryan to hit on Gretchen when Gretchen was "naked wasted" at one of the ho wives parties many years ago. 

Tamra might be an attractive woman for her age (50-ish) but she just can't stop behaving like a cheap, trashy, uncouth woman. It's who she is.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who was the little blonde Ryan was standing next to in the picture taken with Vicki and Co. at the candle party, was it his new girlfriend?

Are you referring to the Ryan who is Tamra's offspring? Is Ryan done trying to make things work with Sarah ( the mother of multiple kids, one of them being Ryan's?) 

I'm a Judge Judy fan/addict and although I don't recall what state this particular litigant was from, she stated she was unemployed but received $3000.00 from a tax refund. JJ asked her how she GOT that refund given she doesn't have a job. Litigant stated she gets an EIC (earned income credit) of $1000.00 per child so she gets $3000.00 each year of our money just because she has 3 kids/single mom.

• Love 5

I'm a Judge Judy fan/addict and although I don't recall what state this particular litigant was from, she stated she was unemployed but received $3000.00 from a tax refund. JJ asked her how she GOT that refund given she doesn't have a job. Litigant stated she gets an EIC (earned income credit) of $1000.00 per child so she gets $3000.00 each year of our money just because she has 3 kids/single mom.

EITC is a real thing and BTW you get this only if you actually HAVE any earned income.  If you file taxes, and you qualify, you will get it.  You can't really "waive" it, that would be saying no thank you to money from the IRS.  It is a protection for single moms if the government does not think you are making enough money, it's based on your income and you can qualify for this if you are employed full time.  If you have one child, you will get it if your income is under $39k.  If you have 2 children you will qualify if you make under $44k.  So if you are a single mom working a typical entry level office job making $18 an hour, you will qualify.  

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjA3M-_i8HXAhVL9YMKHbfADtIQFggmMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irs.gov%2Fcredits-deductions%2Findividuals%2Fearned-income-tax-credit%2Feitc-earned-income-tax-credit-questions-and-answers&usg=AOvVaw2Qd8beHfydyckxy80IQbta

Sorry for the OT...

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Are you referring to the Ryan who is Tamra's offspring? Is Ryan done trying to make things work with Sarah ( the mother of multiple kids, one of them being Ryan's?) 

Oops, I did mean Tamra. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty

So Meaghan gets to have an overpriced candle party for the cast farewell? Could she have at least prepared an actual speech and not one that says "yeah my maiden name is King and Aspens middle name is King, soo...yeah>" She's boring. I don't approve of the Ferber method(letting the baby cry it out to self sooth, which I think just teaches the baby to shut up because no one is coming), and she complains way to much about how hard motherhood is, all while timing her baby crying, handing her off to her cousin. and avoiding meals.

I couldn't' believe the horrible fashions at the party. Kelly busting out of her top (side boob? No girl, its all front, why bother with the reduction if its all going to hang out still?) But I am glad she left her husband. If she never finds happiness she may eventually realize she's part to blame,  if she does, then good on her for moving on. I definitely ended the season with more tolerance of her than last season. Sophomore redemption arc at play.

Was disgusted that once again Tamra made her daughter part of the storyline. The kid isn't talking to her again, and is anyone surprised? And Tamras' sheer prom dress from 1979 was so weird I was fascinated she said yes to that dress.

I am happy Shannon has left David and I don't have to see his bug eyes on my TV anymore. I am disappointed in No Archie. *sniff*   Her grandmothers dress and coat were gorgeous and at least with Shannons weight gain she was able to wear those items.

Icky fake Vicky I am hoping is not coming back. Steve is a fame ho, and her storyline is dead.

Lydiot used this season for the magazine but exposed herself to be a user and poser. She uses her flighty mom to shop, she uses the RHOC forum to advertise, and we all saw her for what she is by how intolerant she was of Shannon. She truly turned into a mean girl. Its obvious she is entitled as he*l and is not used to not getting her way. Doug is snipped and now she wants more fire marshall bill babies? I think she got him snipped so he can never move on from her for another woman and have other children.

Finally Peggy. As a breast cancer survivor (stage 2, I had surgery, chemo, radiation, and now am on Anastrozole to reduce estrogen for the next 5-10 years) I can say I have gone thru it all and came out so grateful, so willing to talk about my experience, and as a nurse teach others (1 in 8 women will get this) about prevention and detection (feel it on the first! Self check on the first of every month!).  I was hopeful Peggy would shed some light to a broader audience about BC.  However, in Armenia we keep things like cancer confusing, we throw up smoke and mirrors and get incensed when questioned. In Armenia we try to have dry fried hair at all times regardless of the money we purport to have that could pay for it to be styled and brought back to life, and in Armenia we are always late to candle parties and everything else. Its Armenian.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 18
On November 14, 2017 at 8:10 AM, oakville said:

I was surprised by the business partner. Michael looked bewildered at being promoted to the board of Directors.

I doubt franchising her business would work. 

Michael always looks bewildered. You can always see all the whites of his eyes surrounding his iris

• Love 6
On 11/14/2017 at 6:46 AM, ChitChat said:

A few months ago there was an article about the graduation in People magazine.   IIRC, it was reported that Simon is the one who wanted to invite her.  He thought she should be there for that milestone.   Her daughter asked her not to post any pictures of her online, which Tamra did anyway.  That's what made her daughter mad.  Someone correct me if I am not remembering this correctly.  ;) 

Also, I wish Kelly would quit trying to force her mother to do things just because she thinks she should do them (get out and have a social life.)  Her Mom has stated that she worked with people all of her life and she is simply enjoying some quiet time.  I don't think Kelly can accept the fact that some people want some alone time.  She doesn't want to be the party animal Kelly wants her to be.  Not all of us have a need to "whoop" it up all of the time, not that there's anything wrong with that!  

See and here's why I think the daughter is a spoiled brat.  I understand her need for privacy and she requested no pictures posted BUT that is your mother and she should be able to post a picture of a proud moment.  Other pictures were posted online of that day but the mother isn't allowed one picture?  My god, is this the world we live in?  I just defended Tamara.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

See and here's why I think the daughter is a spoiled brat.  I understand her need for privacy and she requested no pictures posted BUT that is your mother and she should be able to post a picture of a proud moment.  Other pictures were posted online of that day but the mother isn't allowed one picture?  My god, is this the world we live in?  I just defended Tamara.

Hah! OC Flashback

tumblr_inline_ml0wkvcOSE1qz4rgp.gif

• Love 11
On November 14, 2017 at 9:59 AM, bichonblitz said:

Not a single bit of interaction between Tamra and Vicki at the party. I thought that was interesting. 

Something went down that they had to majorly edit out. It had to do with some song tamra recorded for a No H8te charity thing. She apparently was really coming on to an aging boyband singer. Maybe even something to do with oral sex. It got recorded secretly by the owner of the studio, then the owner provided Vickie with all the dirt. Vickie tried to bring it to the show, and tamra went into overdrive to have it all cut and deleted. The story was all over AATT. Which is kind of lame that tamra succeeded. The same crap went on with Gretchen being the victim and tamra bringing her dirty laundry to the front. When will tamra get a taste of her own medicine?? Never. Lol

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who was the little blonde Ryan was standing next to in the picture taken with Vicki and Co. at the candle party, was it his new girlfriend?

That wasn't Ryan, Tamra's son, and a date, that was Michael, Vicki's son, and his gf. LOL

• Love 4

I watched the "finally" last night (oh, what a chore that was!) and here are some thoughts:

• Why is Vicky so adamant about her employees wearing headsets in her office and why did she spend so much on them?
  • Vicki's business partners/co-members of the board looked like shady shysters.
  • Michael's promotion was totally staged for the show.
  • Kelly gave her mother a bad makeover courtesy of Priv, one of the show's advertisers this week.
  • Damn, those were some tights purple pants on Doug!
  • Yeah, hiding Lydia's mother's bag of glitter is a good idea.
  • Why are there zippers on the lapels of Dicko's blazer?
  • Tamra and her son, Ryan, once again display their weird relationship. I guess I'm glad that he shaved off that nasty beard.
  • What the hell is Tamra wearing to her estranged daughter's graduation?
  • Why can't Tamra learn to cry instead of making a constipated face and fanning her eyes with her hands?
  • Vicki clucks disapprovingly about how they don't do "candle shows" like this back home.
  • Kelly and Michael and Shannon and David's ride to the party was awkward.
  • The gals take turns tromping down the long steep set of stairs. They've been here before, they should know what shoes to wear.
  • What's an "ice luge"? Is that what they call an ice sculpture used to pour shots into peoples' mouths? Klassy.
  • Everyone performs a last-minute whirlwind apology tour to tie up loose ends, but Tamra has to help Peggy do hers.
  • Megan wants another baby?
  • Lydia wants to have a baby? What was the point of gelding Doug?
  • Sad to learn that Shannon and David separated.
  • Love 12

By her own reflection, the state of her marriage was what caused her to, for example, throw a plate of food at a coworker and yet she is very much partially accountable for the state of said marriage IMO. 

I don't recall Shannon ever saying otherwise.

It's just odd to me that Lydia is getting called out for this while Meghan, iirc, said nary a word about Vicki literally blaspheming by comparing herself to Jesus during his Passion. 

Maybe Meghan did call out Vicki's blasphemy, but it was done off camera and/or in a blog. Anyway, calling someone out for an issue at hand doesn't require that one must call out everybody ever who previously made a similar offense.

• Love 8

A couple of points from my perspective:

- While I don't necessarily buy in to Tamra's newfound "Christianity" the difference (as I see it) between her professed religion and Lydia's is that Tamra doesn't cite (or mis-cite) the Bible as an excuse to do or not do things, as Lydia does.

- Tamra did post a picture on Instagram of her with her daughter at the graduation (I think Simon was in the picture too) so yes, she really did go.

- Tamra is not estranged from all of her children with Simon.  The two of them have three kids.  The oldest daughter (Sydney) is the one she doesn't speak to.  The younger daughter splits her time between Tamra and Simon and the son lives full time with Tamra.  So - not to say that Tamra doesn't have some responsibility in whatever happened between her and the daughter, the fact that she is still in the other two children's lives points to at least part of the issue being the daughter (and possibly Simon).

- Vicky's boyfriend Steve had been accused of having been a dirty cop, and when he ran for some elected position in Anaheim he "suddenly" became Steve Chavez Lodge (or some such hybrid name) in the hopes that an uninformed electorate would think he was going to champion Hispanic causes

- I live in the city that Vicki's old Coto office was in, and work in the city that her new office is in....and I work for a company that is in the mortgage and insurance industry.  And until this show, never heard of Coto Insurance.  So not exactly the insurance empire Vicki would have us all believe it is.

That's all - just needed to get some of that off my chest....LOL

• Love 14
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Something went down that they had to majorly edit out. It had to do with some song tamra recorded for a No H8te charity thing. She apparently was really coming on to an aging boyband singer. Maybe even something to do with oral sex. It got recorded secretly by the owner of the studio, then the owner provided Vickie with all the dirt. Vickie tried to bring it to the show, and tamra went into overdrive to have it all cut and deleted. The story was all over AATT. Which is kind of lame that tamra succeeded. The same crap went on with Gretchen being the victim and tamra bringing her dirty laundry to the front. When will tamra get a taste of her own medicine?? Never. Lol

WHAAAAATTTT!

• Love 11
8 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

What Vicki does not seem to get is Shannon is done with her.  She is not mad at Vicki and probably does not want bad things to happen to her, but she is done.  I had a friend growing up--we were friends for years, but as we got older I noticed that she did many things that I was not OK with.  And I decided that I was done with the friendship.  Shannon has said that she will be cordial to Vicki but that's all.  So while Shannon may have forgiven Vicki she will not be her friend and that bugs Vicki

I have a few of those myself.   I will not be uncivil but I don't have or want your cell numbers or email address.  

• Love 5
17 hours ago, ITALIA said:

There's NO other reason for Steve to be with the homely, vile, liar ICKI.

It's not like he's so above her, though. Vicki is a horrible person, but one Google of Steve will tell you that he's shady as hell himself. Water seeks its own level. 

• Love 9
On 11/14/2017 at 7:10 AM, oakville said:

I was surprised by the business partner. Michael looked bewildered at being promoted to the board of Directors.

I doubt franchising her business would work. 

I suspect Vicki recently incorporated in order to franchise Coto Insurance.

1 hour ago, Jack Terrier said:

The other important thing about Tamra posting the picture is that Sydney posted it on social media first. Her social media accounts were not set to private so Housewives bloggers caught wind of it. Tamra then posted the picture on social media. Sydney got mad. Tamra is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from perfect, but something about Sydney's imperiousness has always bothered me. It's one thing to ask Tamra to not talk about her. It's another thing for Sydney to demand that Tamra quit the Housewives. I've never liked that, especially because Tamra has shown herself to be perfectly capable of not talking about her other kids. 

• Love 20
49 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I watched the "finally" last night (oh, what a chore that was!) and here are some thoughts:

• Why is Vicky so adamant about her employees wearing headsets in her office and why did she spend so much on them?
  • Kelly gave her mother a bad makeover courtesy of Priv, one of the show's advertisers this week.
  • Tamra and her son, Ryan, once again display their weird relationship. I guess I'm glad that he shaved off that nasty beard.
  • Why can't Tamra learn to cry instead of making a constipated face and fanning her eyes with her hands?
  • Vicki clucks disapprovingly about how they don't do "candle shows" like this back home.
  • The gals take turns tromping down the long steep set of stairs. They've been here before, they should know what shoes to wear.
  • What's an "ice luge"? Is that what they call an ice sculpture used to pour shots into peoples' mouths? Klassy.
  • Everyone performs a last-minute whirlwind apology tour to tie up loose ends, but Tamra has to help Peggy do hers.

If only someone had thought to oil the steps - now that would have been a show

4249361cde7fc7b529df6bf0beab8341.jpg

• Love 10
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

PLEASE don't tease us - we need more juicy details! Lol.

And what is AATT?

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

PLEASE don't tease us - we need more juicy details! Lol.

And what is AATT?

Allaboutthetea.com

it was a huge story and such a disappointment that it wasn't played out on the show after all the dirty shit she put everyone through. Calling Slade's ex wife to dish about his neglect of his dying son, bringing up Gretchen's creepy stalker ex boyfriend that she was cheating with on her dying fiancé, etc. If anyone deserves a good dragging its that hypocritical bitch. 

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

WHAAAAATTTT!

I'm really surprised no one is talking about it...

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I share in your curiosity about all that cray!  

Tamara could not have looked less motherly in her cocktail dress and she still has not learned to stop talking about Sidney on camera.

Vicki awkwardly talks to random people when she is nervous, the waiters at the candle party really don't care what the party is about or her opinion of said party...take the glass of champagne and move on.  How long has Vicki been in the OC?  Why is she talking about the mid west, Alice doesn't live there anymore.  Why is she all about the headsets for her employees, they probably are chained to their desks with chains too short to walk far.

Shannon looked so pretty in her vintage ensemble.  

Lydia wanting another baby, really?  Doug Gelding's head must be spinning from all her nonsense.

Dicko shops in the young hip boy's department, the blazer was, well was.  

Kelly and Shannon should pull a Kate and Ally, I would watch that show.

Megan should work on her public speaking, she could have said so much more about her candles other than stammer about the name, I guess she was busy taking care of her baby to write her speech, lol.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, doublek61 said:

- I live in the city that Vicki's old Coto office was in, and work in the city that her new office is in....and I work for a company that is in the mortgage and insurance industry.  And until this show, never heard of Coto Insurance.  So not exactly the insurance empire Vicki would have us all believe it is.

I laughed at Vicki trying to claim that her "legacy" was to have coast-to-coast franchises of Coto Insurance with her son as the VP or pres. Really?

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lydia wanting another baby, really?  Doug Gelding's head must be spinning from all her nonsense.

Well I hope that the IVF or whatever they use works. If they can't get the girl that she wants is she going to ask him to get a reversal? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jack Terrier said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5445537

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Allaboutthetea.com

it was a huge story and such a disappointment that it wasn't played out on the show after all the dirty shit she put everyone through. Calling Slade's ex wife to dish about his neglect of his dying son, bringing up Gretchen's creepy stalker ex boyfriend that she was cheating with on her dying fiancé, etc. If anyone deserves a good dragging its that hypocritical bitch. 

I'm really surprised no one is talking about it...

I dunno...while Tamra is no clean cut, completely changed woman (ha, ha, right...?!) that she claims to be, this story seems sketchy and far fetched.  I was looking thru the AATT twitter feed and there's a lot of recent snark focused on hinting that Eddie is gay, like it's fact.  

Just yesterday the site tweeted, "I love when Eddie pretends to flirt with Tamra. #GirlBye"accompanied by a Gif of Tina Fey doing the eyeroll.

Maybe, he is, maybe he isn't, maybe he's bisexual.  OMG.  It was already discussed to death, yet this site continues to throw it out there like it's breaking news.  It's not, it's old, rehashed news. 

This is also a site that seems to love Kim D on RHONJ and thinks she deserves a bigger role on the show. Not necessarily for the drama she brings, but actually appears to like that woman. Really?!

Okay.  I'm skeptical to say the least.  I'm sure there is some kernel of truth that has been turned into something far from reality.

It seems like people who live in the gutter.  

There's probably some morsel of truth that has been hyped and and blown out of proportion.  Ick.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Jack Terrier said:

For me, it all comes down to the fact that Tamra is the adult (at least legally).  She agreed that she wouldn't post anything on social media or talk about it on the show, but knowingly broke that promise by being filmed telling Shannon she was invited and having a moment with Ryan in the kitchen about it.  Then she posted a picture from the event.  What would have been wrong with just having the photo in a frame?  Why the need to put it out on social media?  Plenty of proud mothers are able to celebrate without putting it up on facebook or instagram.  She doesn't understand that her kid wanted (and she promised) privacy. 

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I laughed at Vicki trying to claim that her "legacy" was to have coast-to-coast franchises of Coto Insurance with her son as the VP or pres. Really?

Yeah, because if there's one thing missing from the national landscape, it's shady independent insurance agencies.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

I dunno...while Tamra is no clean cut, completely changed woman (ha, ha, right...?!) that she claims to be, this story seems sketchy and far fetched.  I was looking thru the AATT twitter feed and there's a lot of recent snark focused on hinting that Eddie is gay, like it's fact.  

Just yesterday the site tweeted, "I love when Eddie pretends to flirt with Tamra. #GirlBye"accompanied by a Gif of Tina Fey doing the eyeroll.

Maybe, he is, maybe he isn't, maybe he's bisexual.  OMG.  It was already discussed to death, yet this site continues to throw it out there like it's breaking news.  It's not, it's old, rehashed news. 

This is also a site that seems to love Kim D on RHONJ and thinks she deserves a bigger role on the show. Not necessarily for the drama she brings, but actually appears to like that woman. Really?!

Okay.  I'm skeptical to say the least.  I'm sure there is some kernel of truth that has been turned into something far from reality.

It seems like people who live in the gutter.  

There's probably some morsel of truth that has been hyped and and blown out of proportion.  Ick.

I'm not sure if you read the actual story, but it seemed pretty good to me when I read it. I'm not familiar with their Twitter feed, I don't tweet. But they broke some good scoops...like the cat fishing of one of the sister wives. That was actually a pretty big scandal. They had to address it on the show. Just because they wallow in some unsavory tweets about Eddie, or pick Kim D to idealize, doesn't mean the tamra story wasn't true. It had some good sources and an audio recording and a witness. I'm just waiting for Tamra's big ole bowl of hot karma to be served up to her, and dumped on her scraggly head. Then maybe, just maybe, we will finally see some real tears. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I suspect Vicki recently incorporated in order to franchise Coto Insurance.

Is it wrong that I kind of live for Vicki getting in trouble for violating not only state insurance laws but state franchise laws?  Because you know she's not going to bother doing it right.  

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I'm not sure if you read the actual story, but it seemed pretty good to me when I read it. I'm not familiar with their Twitter feed, I don't tweet. But they broke some good scoops...like the cat fishing of one of the sister wives. That was actually a pretty big scandal. They had to address it on the show. Just because they wallow in some unsavory tweets about Eddie, or pick Kim D to idealize, doesn't mean the tamra story wasn't true. It had some good sources and an audio recording and a witness. I'm just waiting for Tamra's big ole bowl of hot karma to be served up to her, and dumped on her scraggly head. Then maybe, just maybe, we will finally see some real tears. 

It's coming and it's going to make RHOC worth watching again.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Oh yes, certainly could be true, or some kernel of truth to it...I just don't think much of AATT.  

It also shows that Vicki is wrestling in that mud and is no innocent, all the while pretending to feign ignorance of how she creates lots of that mud.  She is just as dirty as Tamra.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 918lux said:

For me, it all comes down to the fact that Tamra is the adult (at least legally).  She agreed that she wouldn't post anything on social media or talk about it on the show, but knowingly broke that promise by being filmed telling Shannon she was invited and having a moment with Ryan in the kitchen about it.  Then she posted a picture from the event.  What would have been wrong with just having the photo in a frame?  Why the need to put it out on social media?  Plenty of proud mothers are able to celebrate without putting it up on facebook or instagram.  She doesn't understand that her kid wanted (and she promised) privacy. 

First Sydney demanded that Tamra quit the show, then she demanded that Tamra not talk about her on the show or on SM or in interviews, all while Simon was blasting Tamra being a "bad" mom in court, in interviews and to Jenna who was talking about it on the show for him without telling him to stop. Sydney was playing games, she was trying to control her mother for her father IMO.

As for that picture, Tamra didn't post it until after both Sydney and Simon posted it on their very public twitter/IG accounts. Why can they post it but Tamra not post it after it is already out there? Both Sydney and Simon know the bloggers/tabloids follow their SM accounts for crap like that. Plain and simple, it's a game they are playing to punish Tamra for dumping Simon.

• Love 18

Here is the story from All About the Tea and unless there is another it had nothing to do with Tamra coming on to a boy band member.  It was about a song written about Eddie.  Vicki had nothing to do with creating  the song.  

The Real Housewives of Orange County Icelandic adventure thawed the frozen barrier between Vicki Gunvalson and Tamra Judge — but fans know that the reconciliation was short lived.

The finale episode airs tonight (Nov. 13), and fans have been buzzing — wondering what happened to further shatter the fragile friendship.

AllAboutTheTea.com has the exclusive scoop — and it all goes back to a melody destined for RHOC greatness. The track, entitled “Lie Lie Lie,” was dropped last December — the raw lyrics exposing alleged secrets about Tamra and her husband, Eddie Judge. As reported, the song was slated to be featured during the season — until Tamra managed to have the dishy tune cut.

We recently learned that the hard hitting song will get an indirect finale shout-out — and is supposedly behind Vicki and Tamra  hitting the skids after the Iceland trip.

“The day that we got home, within 12 hours, a story came out from a guy that is a friend of Vicki’s…like lies about my family,” Tamra says in tonight’s episode. “Just to put it out there, and why she set back and went ‘oh I don’t know, I don’t even understand how this is happening’…”

The internet was chattering about the juicy diss track, and in May, AllAboutTheTea.com learned that Bravo had axed plans to feature the song.

AllAboutTheTea.com spoke to the creator of the diss track, Cory Larrabee, who clarified that Vicki played no part in the drama.

“I pulled the song when Vicki asked me to,” Cory exclusively shared with AllAboutTheTea.com. “Vicki had nothing to do with my decision to write, record, or release the song.”

It appears that Tamra did not let her husband in on the cozy make-up session with Vicki. Did Tamra blame the reconciliation on an alcohol drenched moment of weakness — and ultimately decide to backslide into bitterness?

You make the call and watch The Real Housewives of Orange County finale tonight, at 9:00 p.m. ET, on Bravo.

I do recall this particular publication had the big scoop on Teresa Giudice's house being raided and there was not a grain of truth to it.  AATT cited eye witnesses and the story was denied by the feds.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

She's become a living checklist of what society hates in a woman; impetuous, drunk, gobby-mouthed, shrill, clumsy, big arsed, soft-bellied and raging.  She's the total negative package, when it comes to every ideal of American womanhood.

Totally agree! Her desperation to so sad to watch ... the Destruction of an American Housewife

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

First Sydney demanded that Tamra quit the show, then she demanded that Tamra not talk about her on the show or on SM or in interviews, all while Simon was blasting Tamra being a "bad" mom in court, in interviews and to Jenna who was talking about it on the show for him without telling him to stop. Sydney was playing games, she was trying to control her mother for her father IMO.

As for that picture, Tamra didn't post it until after both Sydney and Simon posted it on their very public twitter/IG accounts. Why can they post it but Tamra not post it after it is already out there? Both Sydney and Simon know the bloggers/tabloids follow their SM accounts for crap like that. Plain and simple, it's a game they are playing to punish Tamra for dumping Simon.

If Sydney was really brainwashed by her father and has made calculated moves to hurt her mother on behalf of her father, her mother isn't ever going to get through to her if she continues to do exactly what Sydney asks her not to do. There has to be some balance that shouldn't require Tamra to have to live her life exactly as Sydney demands her to BUT there are certainly small things that Tamra can do to make the effort..like leaving her daughter off limits on the show and in the press. I can understand that it must hurt as a mother to have such a fractured relationship with your child but it's a relatively small effort to make to not use your daughter at all for a storyline or as a press release. If she doesn't want you mentioning her on her social media or on the show - it shouldn't be that hard to make that effort. Tamra is no innocent in the way she handled her divorce with Simon and whatever information Simon has been feeding their daughter, Tamra dug a hole big enough for herself that made it easy for Sydney to buy whatever it was her father was selling her. Tamra needs to set her boundaries of what is reasonable and what is not when it comes to trying to prove to her daughter that she wants a relationship with her. I do agree that they are playing games with Tamra though...at least Sdyney is. It's downright cruel to invite her mother and then later on claim that she was forced to do it. If it was her dad that felt that Tamra should have been there because it was such a big event for the family, Simon should have been the way to invite Tamra and give her a warning about how Sydney felt about her presence. Tamra was doomed before she event arrived at that graduation. 

Overall it's just a really sad situation where all parties involved have some level of fault. Sydney isn't a child anymore and I guess I'd rather believe that she chooses ignorance...because believing that her own father would manipulate her to the point where she has developed a cult-like personality is just too disturbing to consider. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the story from All About the Tea and unless there is another it had nothing to do with Tamra coming on to a boy band member.  It was about a song written about Eddie.  Vicki had nothing to do with creating  the song.  

The Real Housewives of Orange County Icelandic adventure thawed the frozen barrier between Vicki Gunvalson and Tamra Judge — but fans know that the reconciliation was short lived.

The finale episode airs tonight (Nov. 13), and fans have been buzzing — wondering what happened to further shatter the fragile friendship.

AllAboutTheTea.com has the exclusive scoop — and it all goes back to a melody destined for RHOC greatness. The track, entitled “Lie Lie Lie,” was dropped last December — the raw lyrics exposing alleged secrets about Tamra and her husband, Eddie Judge. As reported, the song was slated to be featured during the season — until Tamra managed to have the dishy tune cut.

We recently learned that the hard hitting song will get an indirect finale shout-out — and is supposedly behind Vicki and Tamra  hitting the skids after the Iceland trip.

“The day that we got home, within 12 hours, a story came out from a guy that is a friend of Vicki’s…like lies about my family,” Tamra says in tonight’s episode. “Just to put it out there, and why she set back and went ‘oh I don’t know, I don’t even understand how this is happening’…”

The internet was chattering about the juicy diss track, and in May, AllAboutTheTea.com learned that Bravo had axed plans to feature the song.

AllAboutTheTea.com spoke to the creator of the diss track, Cory Larrabee, who clarified that Vicki played no part in the drama.

“I pulled the song when Vicki asked me to,” Cory exclusively shared with AllAboutTheTea.com. “Vicki had nothing to do with my decision to write, record, or release the song.”

It appears that Tamra did not let her husband in on the cozy make-up session with Vicki. Did Tamra blame the reconciliation on an alcohol drenched moment of weakness — and ultimately decide to backslide into bitterness?

You make the call and watch The Real Housewives of Orange County finale tonight, at 9:00 p.m. ET, on Bravo.

I do recall this particular publication had the big scoop on Teresa Giudice's house being raided and there was not a grain of truth to it.  AATT cited eye witnesses and the story was denied by the feds.

Here you go. The boy band member was 98 Degrees emeritus Jeff Timmons. As @VedaPierce recounted, Tamra was supposedly captured on hot mic performing fellatio on him in a recording studio. There were also pre-season spoilers on Twitter that Peggy threw a tape or some manner of audio medium into a fountain/water at one of the filmings. Obviously, I have no idea if that was related and/or if the salacious yarn about Tamra has any veracity to it but said dispute certainly would have made for a much more entertaining season than the footage that was aired. If the story was spiked, I imagine it had more to do with the Timmonses and/or recording consent laws. 

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/04/26/tamra-judge-trying-to-block-secret-audio-of-blow-job-with-jeff-timmons/

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/05/10/texts-messages-of-rhocs-tamra-judges-love-connection-with-jeff-timmons/

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/05/22/tamra-judge-shuts-down-scandalous-blow-job-audio-in-season-12/

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 5

Every time there's a segment with Vicki and Coto Insurance, I think the old cow should be thinking about retiring not expanding the business.  I also think there should be protestors with  "Free Michael" banners in front of the business daily.

• Love 9