Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Are Caroline's "visions" not enough??? Are the Passions writers taking over?

This is what I hate about Corday and his interviews! He trashed Reilly for Days success when Days jumped from 7 to 2 most of the 90s with his whacked out stories. YET! Hes ok with hacks stealing from Reilly's playbook - AGAIN. Like seriously. It just proves each and everytime Ken Corday isn't foreseeing his show and spends more time with a golf club.

I think Alla/Jenna (she will always be Another World's Jenna to me) could be a good sister to John. They both have dark features and she is only a few years younger than John. Maybe his parents had a second child after losing their first?

I hope if she does play his sis that she calls him out on his tics and stupidity, though, like a sister should.

• Love 1
(edited)

SOD fallout-final-By week's end Brady has dreams ,experiencing Dans feelings & instincts. Takes him on certain path- may lead to revelations

So does this mean he'll stop bathing, install a home tanning salon, buy up all the plastic shark tooth jewelry in the Greater Salem area, recoil from Goose Lips Melanie when she returns because he now feels fatherly to her, suddenly discover he's an accomplished heart/ob/gyn/urologist/opthamologist/vet/ENT/surgeon with an extreme aversion to manscaping?

Cuz if all it means is that he's a pompous blowhard bully, why, that's the Brady we've known the longest.

I wish for KM to have all the big screen success that Rebecca Budig found.

With all of her AKTING SKILLS, she should feel confident saying "Do you want fries with that?"

Edited by boes
  • Love 9

Yes, I wonder how this will all shake out when Melanie comes back briefly. She must know via Maggie that Brady moved in with Theresa and the baby? Man, the guy is fickle, but there is quite a draw when there's a baby involved. I've always liked Melanie (ha, I'm just contrary in general I guess) and looking forward to seeing her again. 

• Love 4

I would be perfectly fine if Melanie and Brady dating was never mentioned again. I liked them as good friends and if the previous writers weren't so lazy and ridiculous they would have never put them together in some three month plot point relationship. I hope they can just go back to being friends and not let that silly engagement ruin things. 

• Love 6

With all of her AKTING SKILLS, she should feel confident saying "Do you want fries with that?"

24b93bl.jpg

I would be perfectly fine if Melanie and Brady dating was never mentioned again. I liked them as good friends and if the previous writers weren't so lazy and ridiculous they would have never put them together in some three month plot point relationship. I hope they can just go back to being friends and not let that silly engagement ruin things.

Were we separated at birth...

• Love 1

Next week's SOD is going to be a KM extravaganza. Or the one before her last week on Days. If she's got stuff lined up it will probably be when her last scenes air, if she's still waiting for the phone to ring it'll be next weeks. My bet is next week.

Next week's SOD is going to be a KM extravaganza. Or the one before her last week on Days. If she's got stuff lined up it will probably be when her last scenes air, if she's still waiting for the phone to ring it'll be next weeks. My bet is next week.

She'll probably have two more covers. Maybe two weeks from now and the week she leaves.

Schedule preemptions for events this year mostly due to the Olympics:

2016 NATIONAL PREEMPTION LIST:

Here are the 17 scheduled national preemptions for "Days of Our Lives" in 2016:

Fri. 1/1/16 NHL WINTER CLASSIC

Mon. 5/30/16 FRENCH OPEN TENNIS (MEMORIAL DAY)

Thu. 6/2/16 FRENCH OPEN TENNIS SEMIFINALS

Fri. 6/3/16 FRENCH OPEN TENNIS SEMIFINALS

Mon. 8/8/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Tue. 8/9/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Wed. 8/10/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Thu .8/11/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Fri. 8/12/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Mon. 8/15/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Tue. 8/16/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Wed. 8/17/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Thu. 8/18/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Fri. 8/19/16 SUMMER OLYMPICS

Mon. 9/5/16 PGA GOLF DEUTSCHE BANK CHAMPIONSHIP

Thu. 11/24/16 NATIONAL DOG SHOW

Fri. 11/25/16 NHL HOCKEY

http://www.soapoperaspy.com/2016/days-of-our-lives-news-2016-preemption-schedule-dool-fans-will-miss-several-episodes-due-to-summer-olympics/

I wish for KM to have all the big screen success that Rebecca Budig found.

Heh. So successful that she's back on GH. BWAH

(For the record, I like RB...she was great on AMC as Greenlee...with JD as Leo)

• Love 2

Holy shit at that ending :o I follow spoilers and I didn't see that coming, not like that anyway. I was thinking Monday may show it was all a fakeout like Hope was dreaming but then I remembered a spoiler about a cold blooded murder..so that's it for Stefano?

Oh lord who?? Please let it be someone who is useless or irrelevant. Ie. Roman played by Josh Taylor. I sure won't miss him.

I don't know anything specific, I just thought I read something here about there being another death in addition to Stefano's murder. I could be wrong though, there's been a lot of death lately.

The NE is a tabloid so take anything they say with a huge grain of salt. 

Jen's pain is being mentioned again so obviously she's going to develop a pill addiction. 

I'm lost with this reveal of John's mother followed by an immediate betrayal. Will she be some random Day Player and if so...where's the build-up or suspense in that? Or, is she just a set-up to trap John?

It's not that uncommon for someone who has had a heart transplant to start loving things they never did before. It's the new heart that brings these loves on. I've read about it several times. And I'm not gonna lie I'd love for brady and Nicole to be together

• Love 3

Man...is it just me or is this too gruesome? Joe M has to leave the show after decades due to his health, so they just make his character somehow vaguely responsible for some totally unrelated storyline and let someone shoot him in the chest out of nowhere?

I don't want to see Stefano "wrapped up in a sheet" and hauled out. Waaaaaay too disrespectful.

...there is no grandure or excitement to this. Stefano was always about the class and spectacle. And now it just feels like they're using his exit storyline to prop Rope.

They kill off the show's iconic villain in one scene during a week focused on a car crash?? Could they have made this feel like more of an afterthought?!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6

Evidently the writers really want me to hate this show. (oh, right. Dena.)

I agree this is about the most disrespectful way they could have gotten rid of Stephano/JM . He deserves way better than this awful story in the midst of another death/car crash.

Shame, writers, shame.

• Love 5

And I can't help thinking that he was a convenient plot twist to further Hope's crazy train storyline..."oh, JM's feeling poorly and may be on his way out? Awesome! Just when we needed something for Hope to outdo herself with..." At least he seemed to enjoy the scene, and it was pretty clear that he was reading cue cards, so maybe he was having some difficulty. 

• Love 3

Stefano's death does seem like it was an afterthought. Really the same week as the aftermath of ANOTHER death? A murder follows. Maybe this is the last one for a while.

Shawn, you sent the divorce papers, now you want to try again? Such a dumb way for him to come back. They could have just used Claire but oh well. Also I'm not a Shawn D fan anyway. JC version or Brandon Beemer. BB played him whiny and I cannot watch that again.

...what pisses me off is that the editors and cameramen and costars could all work together so it doesn't look like Joe is reading off cards. Edit! Cut to a reaction shot to avoid showing Joe's less flattering line readings. Give him simpler dialogue. Stage things so his face isn't as much the focus of the scene.

For pity's sake! Make the man look GOOD before you kick him out the door...

• Love 5

...what pisses me off is that the editors and cameramen and costars could all work together so it doesn't look like Joe is reading off cards. Edit! Cut to a reaction shot to avoid showing Joe's less flattering line readings. Give him simpler dialogue. Stage things so his face isn't as much the focus of the scene.

For pity's sake! Make the man look GOOD before you kick him out the door...

It's the director who really has the control over those things, except for the dialogue (which would be the scriptwriters' responsibility). But the other things you list are not in the control of the editors, camera operators, or costars. TV soaps are different from the film world. Edited by Black Knight