Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Both Brady and Eric needing a transplant. The situation is a mess but I'm sure we are gonna see some great performances :)

I vomited while reading the trash about Chabifail.

How the hell the Victor find a way to blame Theresa for the accident? Shut up, asshole.

If Brady got a splinter in his foot Victor would claim Theresa was splitting wood somewhere. He is just too much anymore!

• Love 4

Oh lord that picture of Nicole and Chloe :(

I really hope they do NOT with the scene in my head that I'm picturing of Maggie placing her head on the chest of who gets Daniel's heart listening to the heartbeat like what Tony did with Maxie on GH after she got BJ's heart. I know Daniel has always been obnoxious but as a longtime fan of Maggie and just being a mother in general, this is gonna be rough.

• Love 2

Oh lord that picture of Nicole and Chloe :(

I really hope they do NOT with the scene in my head that I'm picturing of Maggie placing her head on the chest of who gets Daniel's heart listening to the heartbeat like what Tony did with Maxie on GH after she got BJ's heart. I know Daniel has always been obnoxious but as a longtime fan of Maggie and just being a mother in general, this is gonna be rough.

Bj and Zack's will always be the worst ones. And when though Zack's organ went to Claire it was still very painful and some of the toughest scenes. And everyone got robbed from an Emmy nomination especially Kristian Alfonso and Rachel Melvin. I'll never forgive the Emmys for those robbies.

• Love 1

No, Eric is still around for now. I guess another donor will be found at the last minute.

How conVENient : ) 

And why is it that I had such distaste and disdain for Dan for such a long time, and yesterday I rather liked him? Overexposure, I guess. 

• Love 3

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday January 11:

Nicole angrily rips into Eric, blaming him for Daniel’s death.

Tuesday January 12:

Steve is stunned when Ava reveals the story behind the baby pictures.

Wednesday January 13:

Eduardo gives John key information about his mother.

Thursday January 14:

Brady has an odd dream… involving Nicole.

Victor reacts mysteriously when Caroline describes another disturbing vision she had about him.

Friday January 15:

Hope debates making a risky move.

• Love 2

Interesting that the writers plan to use this as a way to bridge the Theresa/John gap.

It seems like every time Victor yells at Theresa now, one of her former enemies jumps to her defense. Well Brady wasn't quite an enemy, but still.

I hope Victor can hang around the series for another year or two. Caroline's visions have a way of predicting doom, and John Aniston is such a charmer I would hate to lose another vet in the months to come.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

How predictable is this.

Steve is stunned when Ava reveals the story behind the baby pictures.

Another fucking baby in Salem. Exciting.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

What character is VI supposed to be playing?

Victor's never-before-mentioned brother's son, I believe.

Thursday January 14:

Brady has an odd dream… involving Nicole.

Hmmm.... are we going to get Brady and Nicole as a couple.  I'll take that, if we can't have Eric and Nicole.  If they do go there, I REALLY hope they break up Brady and Theresa first, and don't go with yet ANOTHER cheating storyline.

Edit to add:  Yikes... on another forum folks are speculating Brady is dreaming of Nicole *because* he got Daniel's heart, and thus some of Daniel's thought/memories. 

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 2

I'm sad the Nicole/Eric relationship will probably be irreparably destroyed because the writers found it necessary to make Eric a drunk driver. 

Yeah the writers are just dragging this prologue til Jan 18th when Vincent Irizarry finally comes!

Is VI's character supposed to interact with Hope?

• Love 2

Edit to add: Yikes... on another forum folks are speculating Brady is dreaming of Nicole *because* he got Daniel's heart, and thus some of Daniel's thought/memories.

Me and that poster are on the money. They could very well be right. Brady would take Daniel's personality thanks to getting his heart Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Is that shit for real? Really really? OMG.

Everyone: I will host a Boston Party for this event.

I can't tell you how much lighter I feel about now

I had a feeling it was over when MBE, SN, BF and she did that interview together. Her contract ended last month too.

I can't believe it.

yaaaassss-gif-.gif

• Love 5

Hopefully now or 6 months when she stops airing, people could stop obsessing about her. However, she'd probably still be mentioned  and attacked on a daily basis.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Oh, "Val" is probably a codename for an Abigail recast.

You might be right. My hope IF Abifail or "VAL" is replaced with Adrianne Leon. Billy Flynn cann FINALLY have an actress whos his equal. They would be amazing and she can sing! Omg. Im so happy I think right now.

• Love 3

You might be right. My hope IF Abifail or "VAL" is replaced with Adrianne Leon. Billy Flynn cann FINALLY have an actress whos his equal. They would be amazing and she can sing! Omg. Im so happy I think right now.

I legit read that as "VAG" not "VAL" and thought, "damn, that's cold.

My Abby hate runs pretty deep but a good actress and some decent writing could fix that. 

• Love 3

If they insist on keeping this rancid character on canvas they BETTER get a damn good actress who can elevate the awful writing. 

Truth.  Abby's been a mess for years and years. Remember how her virginity was the topic of discussion for YEARS? And then she's basically walking around Salem with a mattress strapped to her back. Who thought that was a good idea? From "who will win my love and my hymen" to "hey, EJ, let's have sex again behind this bench!" Then it was back to only twu wuv will do. What? If they want to make this character viable then let her be a woman who likes sex and doesn't apologize for it. Because Abby the Virgin isn't working anymore.

• Love 8

A strong actress can make any shitty story work.

Ive seen it done for years with Deidre Hall, Kristian Alfonso and Allison Sweeney.

Billy Flynn deserves an actress whos going to be a compliment to him as an actor.

Now my question is with him will he be staying on DOOL long because his contract ends in April. We might start hearing stuff about him soon.

• Love 3

This show is so "kill 'em off" happy that I truly expect the writers to either kill off Abby with ghostJack making his appearance or kill off baby Thomas with ghostJack taking the tot off to heaven.

I hope that's not the case. But Thaao drop a semi spoiler that he had a scene with Chad, Hope and Kate. Im expecting if she does die, it will be at Andre's hands because of the fact he doesn't want a new heir to the Dimera legacy and hes fucking crazy anyhow.

Plus there was some Instagram photo from one of the actor and it looked like a sneak peek into whats going to happen for February or May Sweeps with fire maybe. Not sure. If I find it I'll be sure to post.

Is that shit for real? Really really? OMG.

Everyone: I will host a Boston Party for this event.

OMG - YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!

*does a really unnecessary and immature happy dance, considering this character should mean less than nothing in the grand scheme of my life*

I just hope we don't lose Billy too.

Okay everyone. Sing it with me:

Oh Happy DAAAAAAYYYYYSSSSS! (Oh Happy Days!) OH Happy DAAAA-AAAA-AAAAAYS!!!! (Oh Happy Days!) When Crabby Walked!!! (When Crabby Walked!!)

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7

Yes, hopefully Billy Flynn will be sticking around. 

If the showrunners have any sense at all, they will never push another single character dominate the show like KM has done for the last four years.  It's more than episode counts, of which hers are fucking ridiculous, but having other characters do nothing more than prop Abigail and serve as her satellites.

I really do hope they kill off the character. 

• Love 5

Hopefully now or 6 months when she stops airing, people could stop obsessing about her. However, she'd probably still be mentioned  and attacked on a daily basis.

Where is this ethical concern for an actor when we're making fun of Dr. Dan the Tan Man?

With Abigail gone, I'll probably be now making a lot of fun of Belle's glued-on helmet hair rather than Abigail's absence from the show.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

I wish KM well but I'm not saddened by the news. Hopefully the show's plan is to take the character of Abby off the canvas for awhile. I'm cautiously optimistic that the casting item posted a few months ago is for either a new or returning female character (and hopefully a strong actress) whom they can eventually pair with BF's Chad.

• Love 4

Look if they can't get Adrianne Leon to play Abigail because maybe they killed the character off, which seems to be the norm on Days, go ahead and cast her as Joy Lane. She actually looks like Nadia Bjorlin a great deal, they both sing and Chloe could use her little sister around as a shoulder to cry on or a support system. Plus maybe you could use her to build a possible love triangle with JJ, who also sings, but you can have Gabi feel threatened by her.

Ugh... but Days never listens to me. Ever.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4