Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I'm not actually doing a happy dance, but I also can't say I'll miss Abigail. 

I do hate that the show tapes so long in advance, because already today I found myself caring even less about her character and storyline.  And this will go in for at least 5 more months.

Since the article said May, I presume she will leave during May sweeps, and that is supposed to be the time the CDC (Center for Disease Control) storyline happens. Also Jack's brief return.  And possibly Ben.

• Love 5

I'm not actually doing a happy dance, but I also can't say I'll miss Abigail. 

I do hate that the show tapes so long in advance, because already today I found myself caring even less about her character and storyline.  And this will go in for at least 5 more months.

Since the article said May, I presume she will leave during May sweeps, and that is supposed to be the time the CDC (Center for Disease Control) storyline happens. Also Jack's brief return.  And possibly Ben.

Abby could be quarantined. Sweet!

• Love 4

Since the article said May, I presume she will leave during May sweeps, and that is supposed to be the time the CDC (Center for Disease Control) storyline happens. Also Jack's brief return. And possibly Ben.

Is that the Instagram photo where it seem like the crew members were fumigating the set?? I thought I still had the link but I don't. Shit.

Ben might snatch her up and take her to

Aremid

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Funny if she dies because of a DISEASE has she's been the human mattress for the last three seasons.

Shh .. she could take half of Salem with her if it's sexually transmitted.  J/K

Edited by JaneDigby
  • Love 4

What CDC story? Is Abifail finally going to be tested for rabies? When is animal control being called?

• Love 6

Ashlyn Pearce is available!!!! So is Heather Morris!!!

You know Heather gonna cost some coins lolll especially shes been on Glee.

The role of Val is asking for a "red head" sooo Ashlyn Pearce could be a good choice.

She was let go much too soon on B&B.

• Love 2

I'm loving all the dancing! The CDC story is a new one for me, too. I can only hope it means THE END for Abigail. mwah ha ha ha ha

She better not get the Hope Williams send off from via 1990. She aint that liked to be killed and be brought back not even as a kick ass pawn with a microchip. If they gonna kill Abifail best kill her dead.

• Love 2

Free at last; Free at last; God it's so good to be free at last!!! *faints*

I have been waiting for this day for such a long while that my sister when I called to bitch about work told me about it. She's not even a days fan. hahahahahaha!!!

• Love 3

Has anything been said/confirmed that Jennifer may develop a pain medication addiction?

Really?

Uggh Higley might turn Jennifer into Nighttime Jennifer

But no haven't heard that rumor. But I read Maggie might be hitting the bottle again.

• Love 2

Really?

Uggh Higley might turn Jennifer into Nighttime Jennifer

But no haven't heard that rumor. But I read Maggie might be hitting the bottle again.

Forgive me-- I used to be a HARDCORE Days fan from WAY back and found myself watching again shortly after Bo died.  The stuff about Jennifer "hiding her pain" made me wonder if she will get hooked on pain killers.  I barely recognize half of the characters on this show and don't have a feel for how good/bad the writers are.  I might be overthinking Jenn's next story (assuming she actually gets one).

I really hope Maggie doesn't relapse!

• Love 3

Forgive me-- I used to be a HARDCORE Days fan from WAY back and found myself watching again shortly after Bo died. The stuff about Jennifer "hiding her pain" made me wonder if she will get hooked on pain killers. I barely recognize half of the characters on this show and don't have a feel for how good/bad the writers are. I might be overthinking Jenn's next story (assuming she actually gets one).

I really hope Maggie doesn't relapse!

Got ya! No you good I thought it was another rumors.

I hope it means emotional pain.

The accident. Her daughter dumping her spawn kid off her to babysit. No career. No man. It's definitely piling up for sweet Jennifer Rose.

I've been MIA for a bit, but when I saw this bit of news I just had to join the dance party and bring some of those old school moves that your aunt and uncle break out at the family reunion. 

tumblr_inline_mqxwuqy6fA1qz4rgp.gif

101505_subitem_full.gif

old-man-ditches-crutches-on-the-dance-fl

I guess Woody Allen beckons. I feel like they have been really fast tracking the Chabby storyline. Didn't expect the reveal of Thomas being Chad's until much later but I guess it makes sense in light of KM leaving. 

I feel as if the character needs to be rested for a bit but part of me thinks they plan on re-casting relatively soon. Many were guessing that she was leaving when they did a casting call for a new youngish character and were trying to hide that it was for an Abby recast. 

• Love 4

BF / Chad should have a love interest that is a strong actress. I think with a better match he'll really turn it up.

Mhmm. Agreed.

Question is when are we going to start hearing ramblings about him.

Billy's contract is over in April 2016.

I'm sure by next month or around the Emmy red carpet time we might start hearing about him if he's coming or going. If he doesn't come back and he leaves by Nov. Sweeps, I think you go ahead and recast Chad again. Still casting a strong actor who can play opposite next to the strong actress.

Billy is just one of those actors in a dying genre he has so much potential I can't see him being in the genre long. I could be wrong though.

I guess Woody Allen beckons. I feel like they have been really fast tracking the Chabby storyline. Didn't expect the reveal of Thomas being Chad's until much later but I guess it makes sense in light of KM leaving.

I bet this is why the Belle/Chad/Abifail tri didn't happen and even the Chad brainwashing happened because the producers knew she would be leaving before plot season or whatever other projects KM has going on.

• Love 3

She is cute. I can't decide if I like her better with darker hair or lighter hair.

I like it both ways (which is rare for a lot of people) but her hair is so thick she has to be careful with it getting out of control or it looks like matted mess. If her cabin scenes on Days has taught me anything about her hair it's that.

• Love 1

I like it both ways (which is rare for a lot of people) but her hair is so thick she has to be careful with it getting out of control or it looks like matted mess. If her cabin scenes on Days has taught me anything about her hair it's that.

Ab's hair looks a mess in the hospital scenes, as it should, but I like her hair up. Unfortunately, the hair department only seems to do that when Abby slated for a Dimera kissing scene so ...

• Love 1

Us weekly are trying to give Kate the Vanessa Marcil treatment. Bullshit. Vanessa at least can bring 400-600K back to GH if she returned. KM doesn't have such power take that many viewers away. Yet we'll see in May Sweeps what the ratings will be after a few weeks once Abigail leaves.

Now this site is saying KM opted out of her contract. Really... Sony gives opt out clauses to their soap actors... or was KM special enough to get this to get the AS treatment... even Billy Miller didn't get outs from YR to do other projects and hes a three time Emmy winner

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3