Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I feel like waiting for someone to meaningfully pay for what they've done is not a good idea. This show brought back a serial killer and made him the romantic lead. Not to mention that pretty much every single character currently on canvas should probably be in jail lol.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like waiting for someone to meaningfully pay for what they've done is not a good idea. This show brought back a serial killer and made him the romantic lead. Not to mention that pretty much every single character currently on canvas should probably be in jail lol.

I know this is true but I can’t help myself, and it really takes away from my enjoyment that actions don’t have consequences.

Of course that trope will work in my favor if Lucas doesn’t pay much for kidnapping Sami. I don’t care if he framed EJ; EJ  was never caught for locking Lucas in a freezer truck to die, let alone punished for it.

• Love 7

The worst part is, when a character pays (by going to jail or losing something) they often PAY.  As in no one forgets or forgives them.

But I hate this Lucas kidnapped Sami bit.  Hate it.  They must always throw characters under the bus to prop others.

• Love 7

I don't think EJ would side with someone like Lucas over Chad. But I think after all truth is out. I won't fault EJ for his revenge.

Chad was ousted over and over from the company because he kept cheating and was all over press.  Chad got EJ out by framing him. Chad looks worse and he's living in the house EJ for back from Gabi in like 5 mins of being home, while Chad had no business knowledge to get the house back and let Gabi kick him out. 

If EJ is going on trial and jail for this kidnapping then Lucas should get same treatment. Its not a crime that just is ignored like Gwen drugging Abby or Sami perjuring herself. Its something the show is showing as arrest-trial-jail. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

I don't think EJ would side with someone like Lucas over Chad. But I think after all truth is out. I won't fault EJ for his revenge.

Chad was ousted over and over from the company because he kept cheating and was all over press.  Chad got EJ out by framing him. Chad looks worse and he's living in the house EJ for back from Gabi in like 5 mins of being home, while Chad had no business knowledge to get the house back and let Gabi kick him out. 

I definitely believe EJ would side with an enemy of Chad's to oust him.

We really don't know what EJ did to get the house back. But more than likely it had more to do with EJ having a law degree than anything involving business. I'm pretty sure Chad was only ousted once, and not necessarily for the one time he cheated, but because Gwen went to the tabloids.

• Love 4

He was ousted and on way out the door like 3 times. For Stefan, for Gabi, Jake, the whole Titan stuff.

The only reason Chad got the co-Ceo position is because EJ came back.  Or the mechanic CEO would still be in charge with Gabi.  So it would serve him right if what ever dumb plan with Chin/Gabi/Jake are doing gets him fired again.

• Love 1

I think its a short return tbh only because I don't see LG committing beyond wrapping up this storyline as they seem into Xander/Gwen.

However I do like Xander/Sarah together(even if I have to suspend disbelief most of the time they have the chem to make me forget) but I do think Xander is a better character without her(except in scenes with Gwen) very conflicting for me.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I wonder if she'll have a different mentality after the drugs. Gwen caused Abby brain damage from same drug. 

Shhh! 🤫

You’re not supposed to remember that Gwen did any of that illegal, homicidal stuff. She just “hurt” a bunch of people. You have to love her and feel sorry that she had a rough childhood. Everyone says so. She doesn’t have to be hel accountable for ANYTHING because of this.  

Sarah, just like Abigail, Jennifer, and the rest of her victims will be expected to just get over it once Gwen squeezes out her trademark big, fat tears and goes crying to insta-daddy who will make it all better.  I can’t wait to see who else will be dragged into propping Gwen next to excuse her latest round of sociopathic behavior. Maggie and Jennifer had their turns this week. Who else is left?  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Shhh! 🤫

You’re not supposed to remember that Gwen did any of that illegal, homicidal stuff. She just “hurt” a bunch of people. You have to love her and feel sorry that she had a rough childhood. Everyone says so. She doesn’t have to be hel accountable for ANYTHING because of this.  

Sarah, just like Abigail, Jennifer, and the rest of her victims will be expected to just get over it once Gwen squeezes out her trademark big, fat tears and goes crying to insta-daddy who will make it all better.  I can’t wait to see who else will be dragged into propping Gwen next to excuse her latest round of sociopathic behavior. Maggie and Jennifer had their turns this week. Who else is left?  

It just hit me (and if anyone here also watches GH, maybe you'll also recognize the parallel since Ron created both Gwen and Sabrina!): Gwen is to Sabrina as Sarah is to Robin. No wonder I hate this crap.

The sequel is infuriating and stale, whereas the original was just infuriating. Ron is still trying to have his pets win against the legacy character rivals. (And this is making me remember the bad ol' days [pardon the pun] of Saint Sabrina. UGH!)

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

The sequel is infuriating and stale, whereas the original was just infuriating. Ron is still trying to have his pets win against the legacy character rivals. (And this is making me remember the bad ol' days [pardon the pun] of Saint Sabrina. UGH!)

Oh, god. Sabrina was a horrible character and I feel bad for the actress who had to play that.

I swear to god I think Ron had planters on the TWOP board (or was it already this site?) come and try to demean Robin. There was one distinctive poster who couldn't stop talking about how Robin looked like a fat lesbian when she came back. (No, I am not kidding.) 

On 1/1/2022 at 7:12 PM, tribeca said:

No EJ and Abigail please.  If she needs to cheat can she go to a different gene pool.  

Yes! How about Rafe or Brady! As boring as they are, maybe it would put some spark into them. If not, still be the best cheat. I say this because I so badley do not want Nicole with Rafe or Brady! 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

What terrible news. I hope this is a really short return.

I hope so too.  Sarah and her cutesy voice and actions really got under my skin.  

6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Oh, god. Sabrina was a horrible character and I feel bad for the actress who had to play that.

I swear to god I think Ron had planters on the TWOP board (or was it already this site?) come and try to demean Robin. There was one distinctive poster who couldn't stop talking about how Robin looked like a fat lesbian when she came back. (No, I am not kidding.) 

I haven't watched GH in decades, but I loved Robin, and can't imagine anyone not liking her. ☹️

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

I wonder if she'll have a different mentality after the drugs. Gwen caused Abby brain damage from same drug. 

But Abigail is acting fine and just like she always did so I think we can expect the same for Sarah. Unless they decide that it's a better plot for Sarah to be severely affected by the drug, which they may. 

I was really hoping they were recasting Sarah. LG became unwatchable in the role and I hated Xander with her. I hope she's just back for a short time.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, brisbydog said:

My unpopular opinion is that I'm really happy Linsey Godfrey is coming back.  I totally get what you all mean about that voice thing, but for me, I just like her.  I doubt if I'd ever have given Xander a second shot if he hadn't been paired with her, and a recast wouldn't have worked - for me - in that regard.

No spoiler here, just my guess, is that she'll be back long enough to fill in at the hospital while Kayla is off with Steve but probably not much longer, since it looks to me like Show has Xander and Gwen marked as each other's romantic end game.

Gwen is exhausting IMO.  I'm starting to see the same acting choices Emily O'Brien used when she was on the Young and the Restless and that's not good news.  You'd think Show might have learned from the misbegotten Summer character that these retconned adult offspring just don't work.  

• Love 13

I love Sarah but I love quirky people in general.  She was one of the good ones in Salem and did not deserve what happened to her.  She should have taken Rachel and Ran as far as possible. 
   If I remember correctly Abigail spent a lot of time in the hospital after Gwen drugged her so I hope Sarah will be physically and emotionally ok.  

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, boes said:

My unpopular opinion is that I'm really happy Linsey Godfrey is coming back.  I totally get what you all mean about that voice thing, but for me, I just like her.  I doubt if I'd ever have given Xander a second shot if he hadn't been paired with her, and a recast wouldn't have worked - for me - in that regard.

No spoiler here, just my guess, is that she'll be back long enough to fill in at the hospital while Kayla is off with Steve but probably not much longer, since it looks to me like Show has Xander and Gwen marked as each other's romantic end game.

Gwen is exhausting IMO.  I'm starting to see the same acting choices Emily O'Brien used when she was on the Young and the Restless and that's not good news.  You'd think Show might have learned from the misbegotten Summer character that these retconned adult offspring just don't work.  

Not so unpopular.   I never minded her character either - I even thought the hair was really cute (though I understand why people found certain quirks somewhat annoying.)  I liked that they had them doing "fun" stuff like lurking in the halls to originally discover that Ava Vitale was still alive.  Even after she lost her child, she didn't become the lead weight that is Gwen.  Every time Gwen talks it's to remind us that no matter what ANYONE goes through, nothing can compare to the tragedy that is Gwen's life.  She was never loved, she was poor, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum.  I really hate the thought of a fun character like Xander being relegated to spending 24 hours a day reassuring Gwen that she's "worthy of being loved."

• Love 11
2 hours ago, boes said:

You'd think Show might have learned from the misbegotten Summer character that these retconned adult offspring just don't work.  

As annoying as Allie is, she's actually a cannon offspring.

Doesn't Sonny have at least two brothers we've literally never seen? 

Eh, anyway, the cynical reason why they keep doing these retconned offspring is because the Headwriters at the time want the credit they get for creating a new character, which they don't get if they're bringing back adult versions of established child characters like Sarah or Sydney.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

As annoying as Allie is, she's actually a cannon offspring.

I was talking about Gwen, not Allie, sorry for the confusion.  Though you're right, she is annoying.

• LOL 5

Well, that was hardly anything we hadn't thought of. And/or that Gwen will be pregnant when Xander goes back to Sarah. (Or Gwen will fake it, which is more in line with her character).

I didn't like the baby voiced Sarah and her entitled attitude. I remember when she came to see Marlena because she had a patient in the ER she wanted to discuss and then spent the whole time asking Eric's mother why he didn't like her anymore. That was disgusting! Or Brady, or whoever she liked at the time.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 3

Next Week Details from TV Guide:

10 Jan/Mon

• Johnny breaks Chanel's heart.
  • Paulina has a brush with death.
  • Abe has a heart-to-heart with John.
  • Tripp tries to determine what's wrong with Susan.  Is that like his final med school exam? If he figures out all her issues, he'll be appointed Kayla's sub while she's on vacation?

11 Jan/Tue

• Allie comforts a distraught Chanel.
  • Ben and Ciara wrestle with a decision concerning their baby.  Will the kid fit in their tiny apartment with Ciara's inflated head? 
  • EJ asks Belle to represent him in Sami's kidnapping case.
  • Lani and Paulina have a slight thaw.

12 Jan/Wed

• Allie lies to Tripp.
  • Rafe receives stunning news at work. Defunding has finally reached the Salem PD and Rafe's piss-poor job performance makes him the first to go???
  • Johnny makes EJ a surprising offer.
  • Chad tells Kate he wants to tell the truth at EJ's trial.

13 Jan/Thu

• Abigail informs Xander she has a lead regarding Sarah's disappearance.
  • Ava reveals a secret to Gwen.
  • As EJ's trial begins, Belle comes to his aid.
  • Steve and Kayla go undercover to find Kristen.

14 Jan/Fri

• Lucas returns to Salem to testify at EJ's trial. But not the actual victim in the case???
  • Chad's plan to tell the truth is derailed.
Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Is that like his final med school exam? If he figures out all her issues, he'll be appointed Kayla's sub while she's on vacation?

He actually said in today's ep that he is now a doctor lol.

Ava reveals a secret to Gwen.

Yay, more Ava/Gwen scenes! I am so here for their friendship

EJ asks Belle to represent him in Sami's kidnapping case.

As EJ's trial begins, Belle comes to his aid.

Seems like maybe they're testing EJ/Belle.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He actually said in today's ep that he is now a doctor lol.

Omg, did he really? I'll admit my focus on the TV was shot after Susan hurled.

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yay, more Ava/Gwen scenes! I am so here for their friendship

Yes, I think they have some good potential together too. Bad girls gotta stick together. 

13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Seems like maybe they're testing EJ/Belle.

I sensed that too.  But geez is that not only going to reek of hypocrisy on Belle's part, though seemingly right up EJ's alley as something to do to get back at Sami, but also make this what the 3rd or 4th time Belle's cheated on Shawn???

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

But geez is that not only going to reek of hypocrisy on Belle's part, though seemingly right up EJ's alley as something to do to get back at Sami, but also make this what the 3rd or 4th time Belle's cheated on Shawn???

Yea, Belle sucks lol. I wouldn't mind it if she didn't always act so holier than thou.

18 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Omg, did he really? I'll admit my focus on the TV was shot after Susan hurled.

It was actually before that, when he was talking to Allie about going to Chanel's party.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, tribeca said:

I love Sarah but I love quirky people in general.  She was one of the good ones in Salem and did not deserve what happened to her.  She should have taken Rachel and Ran as far as possible. 
   If I remember correctly Abigail spent a lot of time in the hospital after Gwen drugged her so I hope Sarah will be physically and emotionally ok.  

This is what should've happened if they wanted her gone for good or a while. Sarah takes Rachel and disappears. One less kid for the show to write for and Kristen actually suffers a bit (or forever preferably). Added twist Melinda helps her make it happen as revenge against Kristen for Haley's death.  A good soap would've done this and had Brady/Maggie be at odds over it Maggie being sympathetic to Sarah Brady frantic over his daughter. Victor would be relieved as it would get that child out of Brady's life etc.

Instead they go for the least dramatic option every time.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, Belle sucks lol. I wouldn't mind it if she didn't always act so holier than thou.

It was actually before that, when he was talking to Allie about going to Chanel's party.

Yes, this!  While I was apparently tuned out during Tripp and Allie's scene today, I can still hear Belle months back at Eric and Nicole's anniversary party gone wrong saying, in her best  innocent and naive voice as if she couldn't even fathom the concept, something along the lines of "why would she hurt Eric like this by having an affair?" as if Belle has never cheated on her husband cause I remember hoping the person she was talking to (Roman maybe?) would reply, "I don't know. Why did you cheat on Shawn so many times?"  lol 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kristen returns with the Sarah mask? Ugh. Not this again.

Good Lord, will somebody just SHOOT her and put an end to this bullshit?

giphy.gif

And keep that pistol handy if ANYONE on Show even MENTIONS Kristen again.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

What was this tri?

Weekly days preview.   It’s of EJ trail.  Very soapy.  

where does it say that’s Kristin in a Sarah mask?

so Kayla and Steve left Salem to find Kristin and she is in Salem?

42 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Weekly days preview.   It’s of EJ trail.  Very soapy.  

where does it say that’s Kristin in a Sarah mask?

so Kayla and Steve left Salem to find Kristin and she is in Salem?

It doesn't. But given Abby is still piecing together clues no way does Sarah just waltz into town. We are likely in for another demasking. Ugh 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

It doesn't. But given Abby is still piecing together clues no way does Sarah just waltz into town. We are likely in for another demasking. Ugh 

I would hope it is the real Sarah, but a mask wouldn’t surprise me. It seems dumb to hold someone prisoner on an island because that person saw that you escaped jail.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

It's probably Gwen for more drama. 

Precisely. Here is my prediction:

1. Kristen gets wise to Sarah hunt

2. Ava shows up at Gwen's in Sarah mask at Kristen's behest to throw off hunt

3. Abby talks to Kate and figures out the mask and island thing 

4. Gwen in Sarah mask for some contrived reason is unmasked by Abby. In front of Xander

5. Xander rescues real Sarah. Gwen is pregnant 

• Love 6