Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

OMG, if Steve came back, I would think I died and went to heaven!  I had a massive crush on him back in the day.  He and Kayla were THE Days Supercouple for me. I still won't accept that they aren't together anymore. In my world, Steve's still around - just not onscreen. 

• Love 5

Speaking of which, after watching the Eric and Caroline scene today, I wonder if they're bringing Melissa Archer on for Eric?

I would like someone for Eric who ISN'TJENNIFER.  I think Jennifer and Eric would be freaking insufferable together and I would like GV to have a chance at a nice storyline where he isn't suffering all the time.  I'm guessing based on that conversation with Caroline, this crap with Nicole is over. Praise Jeebus.

• Love 3

It would be great to have Peter Reckell back.  I hope it's for good, too. 

Was there bad blood between TPTB and Stephen Nichols?  Because I can't imagine why they haven't asked him back if they are worried about the ratings once AS and JS leave.  He would add so much to the show.

• Love 2

I would love to have Peter Reckell back & he definitely can bring Stephen Nichols back with him.

I don't remember if there is bad blood between Stephen & the powers that be at Days - I was thinking he got fired on this last go around but I'm not totally sure about that.   

Steve & Kayla will forever be my favorite soap couple - I still have their wedding (even put it on DVD) - there was just something magical about them (even more than Bo & Hope - who I also loved)

• Love 5

Love the love for Patch and Kayla's epic romance -- Lady in Red, anyone? They were what got me into Days back in the 80s, and then I ran into the Jack and Jennifer storyline which, if Jenn hadn't returned to Salem a few years ago as a shrew, would still be my favorite soap couple ever. I've had a crush on both Patch and Jack since then. Last I noticed, Patch was on Young and the Restless, I think -- not sure what has happened since. 

ETA: I was thinking about Molly Burnett and Eric matching up after that Caroline/Eric conversation.....

Edited by Lastwaltz

ETA: I was thinking about Molly Burnett and Eric matching up after that Caroline/Eric conversation.....

Melanie, right? I would be good with that. Eric needs someone cheerful and smiley - I'm tired of watching him mope around.

• Love 2

I'm so glad I didn't read any of these spoilers until today.... :D

Once AS makes her exit, I'll be going again. However, if y'all come up with anything concrete about Bo and Steve coming back, well, I'd be happier than a clam at high tide. Man, back then, Days was gooood.

• Love 1

Once AS makes her exit, I'll be going again. However, if y'all come up with anything concrete about Bo and Steve coming back, well, I'd be happier than a clam at high tide. Man, back then, Days was gooood.

I too an done w/Days after AS's last day. I'm barely hanging in there now. I only wish I could give Corday & crew a big middle finger when I turn off the TV for such a lousy final story for Sami and EJ and the entire finger in my throat gagging disaster of the Abigail Deveraux affair.   As much as I love Steve, I rather hope he doesn't come back because I'd hate to see what they'd write to ruin him. They've already tarnished Kayla. Poor Steve would probably be screwing Abby too and it would be all his fault while she came out smelling like roses. 

Love the love for Patch and Kayla's epic romance -- Lady in Red, anyone? 

The early-mid '80's was Days heyday and the absolute best. If only we could strap the current writers in a chair and force them to watch the old episodes and take notes. They sure could learn something.  The Lady in Red and If Your Heart Comes Out Tonight was awesome. Back then Days knew how to do romance.  Nowadays they would've know a romantic story line and chemistry between actors if it bit them in the ass. 

• Love 4

Kate and Lucas try to get Sami to understand the precarious position she is in.  I hope this means Kate and Lucas are going to try to protect Sami and her children from Stefano.  Stefano is going to want Johnny and Sydney.

• Love 3

Kate and Lucas try to get Sami to understand the precarious position she is in.  I hope this means Kate and Lucas are going to try to protect Sami and her children from Stefano.  Stefano is going to want Johnny and Sydney.

Gross. Stefano has messed up enough people with his 500 children and most of them dead. Why doesn't someone just kill Stefano? Enough already.

• Love 1

Haven't watched Days regularly in years (I like others loved the 80's with Bo/Hope, Patch/Kayla, The Pawn, etc.) but still tune in from time to time.  Right now I have to use close captioning to know who some of the people are!   Needless to say, I have a lot of questions, but will just ask two.

1) Where is Bo?

2) Is Sami the mother of all the kids in family pic?

Must have been interesting when that was discovered

Yep.  Lucas and Sami were engaged when Allie was conceived and she was raped by EJ to conceive Johnny during the same period.  Lucas believed and stood by her when he found out. 

• Love 2

Yes, Sami is the mother of all of the kids.  Will and Sydney by Lucas, Johnny and Allie by EJ.  And yes, Johnny and Sydney are twins with different fathers.

I wasn't going to say anything but it was a little disconcerting that Eej picked up Johnny as if he were a 6 year old and he is 9 and a half.  Nobody picks up a 9 year old like a baby.  This little actor made me cry today, he is great, but wow, he hasn't grown in years.

From http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-dool-sami-receives-a-shocking-visitor-jennifer-catches-daniel-with-kristen-ej-death-twist/:

that there will be trouble in paradise at Will and Sonny’s apartment. The couple finds themselves feuding again over Will’s latest newspaper article on Chad DiMera. DOOL spoilers reveal that by the end of the week Sonny says some pretty hateful things that he might not be able to take back.

Can I just say, Good?

spoilers reveal that any chances of Daniel and Jennifer reconciling are sent in to a tailspin when she catches Daniel in Kristen’s hotel room and assumes the worst. Meanwhile, Kristen will be too busy to realize she is ruining Jenn and Dan’s relationship, because she will spend the week trying to win back Brady Black. DOOL spoilers also tease that fans can expect to see Eve and Jordan’s pasts come back to bit them during the week of October 20.

Somebody is going to get pregnant.  Probably Theresa, after Friday's show.  But please, not Paige!

• Love 4

spoilers reveal that any chances of Daniel and Jennifer reconciling are sent in to a tailspin when she catches Daniel in Kristen’s hotel room and assumes the worst.

Here's a preemptive STFU to Jen.

Has anyone heard how AS will exit? I know she's willing to do brief returns, so I doubt Sami dies.

Someone (I think Corday) confirmed that Sami isn't dying. JS said something about Ejami fans being happy with how things end so most people here are assuming they will leave town together.

• Love 2

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

Of course Sneasel thinks that Sonny should be licking his feet and drinking his bath water. STFU Sneasel, Sonny doesn't have to support every damn thing that you do. Will doesn't know how a relationship or marriage work. You're allowed to have disagreements. Sonny deserves soooo much better.

See that's why Dingy Hippie doesn't want you Judgy Jenn, so quick to assume the worst.  Sit your ass down and learn how to dress and style yourself, seriously needs to be charged with DUI (Dressing Under the Influence) and DWI (Dressing Without Instructions).

Kristen needs to get murdered but her scenes with Eve, Anne, and Theresa could be good. Not putting all my eggs in that basket though.

Does anyone give a damn about Grimace Sue and her secret? Writers have been dragging this out for about 10-11 months now and viewers are still in the dark. She murdered someone, don't care, if she didn't murder Judgy Jenn, Sneasel, Dingy Hippie, Jar Jar Binks, Miss Rapey, or BOllie, I don't care.

So Dumbass Brady gives it up to Kristen possibly. He really is an idiot.

Of course Jar Jar Binks is jealous of anyone that gets close to her leftovers. She needs a backup plan in case things with BOllie doesn't work out. RME & SMDH.

Also rumored that Sami wants to forgive Jar Jar Binks. What a load of crap.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 3

Ugh. I thought we were finally done with the Jennifer and Daniel on-off BS. So effing tired of it. I will never in a billion years believe that a guy like Daniel - who loves the ladies - would fall for a piece of bland toast like Jennifer AND be okay with her fucking jealousy rages when he's seen with another woman. Plus it's obvious that he likes it rough and I'm thinking Krazy Kristen is all about the rough stuff.

Brady is the dumbest moron on Planet Earth. Theresa better not be pregnant with his baby. Brady does not need to contribute to the gene pool. His special brand of stupid douchery needs to die with him.

• Love 1

Abifail is loathsome and Jen is just a nagging miserable hag. What is wrong with these people? No charm, no charisma, no spark, nothing. I don't understand how anyone can stand to be in the same room as these freaks.

Also rumored that Sami wants to forgive Jar Jar Binks. What a load of crap.

If this happens I'm going to rage.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

Brady is the dumbest moron on Planet Earth. Theresa better not be pregnant with his baby. Brady does not need to contribute to the gene pool. His special brand of stupid douchery needs to die with him.

IDK, Theresa has some brains, maybe the kid will get her intelligence.

• Love 3

Okay, just so's y'all know, I've written (haha) the final scene for Days. Long story short, the last fifteen years have been an elaborate hallucination for Laura Horton. The camera will finally pull back to see that she's been talking through it with Marie Horton.

Thank you.

LOL

• Love 2

Too bad they couldn't get Cari Shayne.  She played the original Karen Wexler on GH, which was the role Marie Wilson took over when the character showed up on Port Charles.  I haven't seen Cari on anything in years, but I loved her (and so hated Brenda!) on GH. 

I don't know who she is as I didn't watch ATWT but nobody could possibly be more worse than Melody Thomas Scott in the whispering voice department.

Maurice Bernard has got to be worse.  And, his whispers often end up in gasps and sputters.  It's really horrible.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 1

Anybody new is fine by me. I'm freaking sick of seeing the same people over and over again going through the same problems they've been dealing with for the past 5 years. Anybody that takes airtime away from Jennifer and Daniel or Will the Worm or most especially, Abigail sounds good to me. I also like that they are bringing in characters that don't (hopefully) have connections to existing families. I don't need anymore Bradys or Hortons or Dimeras around.

Maurice Bernard has got to be worse.  And, his whispers often end up in gasps and sputters.  It's really horrible.

100% agree. I hate that guy. Effing Sonny/MB was the beginning of the end of GH. Him and Jason/SB destroyed GH. For that, they can never be forgiven.

• Love 1

Chrishell Stause (Jordan) tweeted today that she has finished on Days.  I guess that means Jordan will be leaving by February.

That's the best Days news I've heard in a long, long time. She is a terrible actress and brings her scenes to a grinding halt.

• Love 1

Soap Opera Digest is reporting that, when Sami leaves for Hollywood, Will will be going with her.  But Guy Wilson is not gone from the show (unfortunately), just temporarily.

Hmm wonder if that means Bollie will be leaving  - I do hope that doesn't mean they are hooking Chad up with Abifail

Probably Melanie?

Good riddance Jordan won't miss her one bit, actress was horrible in the role with her boring self. BOllie next. 

Too damn bad Will won't stay in LA permanently cause Sonny deserves better. Hopefully Sonny meets a handsome man while Will is away. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4

Jumping for joy because Jordan is leaving.  What a snooze-fest she turned out to be.  Her acting range went from A to B in that role.

Why on earth are they bringing back the dude that plays Will now?  He is horrible in it.  It was a perfect opportunity for them to recast it.  I can barely watch this dude although if the writers wanted a whiney, face-making version of Will this guy is pure gold.

And I agree hope Ollie soon follows.  From the south, sounds more like from southern Bronx.  And I'll say it again, please do we have to see every muscle on him through his shirts?  The only one in the family worth keeping is Clyde.

Edited by blanchowens
  • Love 3

I would love for Sonny to cheat on Will, and for Will to realize what it feels like, but I'm sure that somehow this will all be Sami's fault.  Probably Will will blame Sami for wanting him to go to LA conveniently forgetting he was all about advancing his career (if it can be called that).

I don't care about Jordan leaving, and there are so many other boring characters she needs to take with her.

• Love 2