Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

If there is a casting call for babies, then it seems to me that that means that Kristen won't be successful in getting the fetus, because she's leaving the show Real Soon Now.

Good reason to bring her back to town for a stint in a few months?

If "Sabrina" turns out to be Sarah Horton, I hope she immediately interacts with Eve.  After all, they have a bit of history ... Eve ran her over with a car.

The new guy, Paul, who is rumored to be a guy Sonny will cheat with, comes to town next week as a secret patient of Daniel's.  Don't know why he's supposed to be secret, but the casting call was for an athletic guy, so maybe he's a famous athlete.

• Love 1

Here's how dumb the Dimeras are - if they have the technology to bring people out of comas and back from the dead and literally take an embryo out of a woman and implant it in another, then why the hell aren't they selling that shit for some serious $$$ and becoming gazillionaires? Oh, that's right, they are hoarding it JUST IN CASE they need it for blackmail or kidnapping or murder or whatever. What a bunch of morons. With that kind of money, they could replace the sex-stained couch in the Dimera mansion.

Chad is the only hope of that stupid family.

• Love 7

I loathe Theresa (and find Jen Lilley to be two-note: always either smug or oops-I-crapped-my-pants) and want her character dead or shipped off to prison in California, but if the fetus theft is supposed to get me to cheer for her (she's the "good sister" after all), then it'll fail miserably. I'm still rooting for her and Kristen to fall off a cliff together.

Are Hope and Aiden going to be the new Dan and Jennifer, with constant rivals and obstacles?

I hope Sonny doesn't cheat on Will. TPTB seem to have very little use for all things Kiriakis, and so as soon as Sonny and Will break up I'm certain Sonny will be off the show.

Spoilers for next week:

In the story I am personally dubbing as Let go my Eggo: Theresa tells Brady she is preggers. Brady having borrowed 2 brain cells to rub together doesn't believe her. They trot off to the obgyn for confirmation - a little stirrup fun. Theresa's champagne wishes, caviar and walk-in-closet dreams are completely dashed when she is told that her womb that she once thought was occupied by her meal ticket isn't occupado and there is a vacant sign hanging from one fallopian tube. 

More punch happy Salemites: Rafe spots Chad kissing on Grimace and pops him in the chops.

Abby and human anime figure Ben get in a fight over Chad. Later Abby tries to mend thing with him. I'm yawning already.

JJ tells Daniel everything. 

Hope and Aiden make the bed springs sing. In other words, they have sex.

New character Paul comes to town and flirts up a storm with some of Salem's cuties. Paul needs some type of surgery and is Doc Dingy's patient.

Marlena and John go on a break. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5
(edited)

Spoilers for next week:

In the story I am personally dubbing as Let go my Eggo: Theresa tells Brady she is preggers. Brady having borrowed 2 brain cells to rub together doesn't believe her. They trot off to the obgyn for confirmation - a little stirrup fun. Theresa's champagne wishes, caviar and walk-in-closet dreams are completely dashed when she is told that her womb that she once thought was occupied by her meal ticket isn't occupado and there is a vacant signing hanging one fallopian tube. 

More punch happy Salemites: Rafe spots Chad kissing on Grimace and pops him in the chops.

Abby and human anime figure Ben get in a fight over Chad. Later Abby tries to mend thing with him. I'm yawning already.

New character Paul comes to town and flirts up a storm with some of Salem's cuties. Paul needs some type of surgery and is Doc Dingy's patient.

Islandgal, you gave me more enjoyment with your spoiler breakdown than the show has given me all week!  "Abby and human anime figure Ben" will keep me laughing inappropriately all day long!  Thanks.

Edited by boes
  • Love 1

Go on a break from what? From being married? I thought they were on already on a break. Are they going on a break from their divorce? On a break from the hospital room? John's on a break from his coma? Marlena's taking a break from her Botox injections? WTF are they talking about?

human anime figure Ben

This is a spot-on description of him. He really is more cartoon than man. And why exactly was he not fired? Is it because Chad knows that Ben is not a real person? I wish I could go around punching my boss in the face whenever he made me mad. What a great job bonus!

• Love 3

Sunnyheart, I am laughing like a moron because you and I are of one mind regarding John/Marlena....a break from what?!?!  Pretending to be glad they're both still alive??

It is INSANE at this point that the show is still making John out to be a douchebag while thinking we will cheer for his reconcilliation with Marlena.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

It occurred to me that if ED is gone with the embryo, if they're casting infants, maybe Eve is pregnant...?

Oh God, please don't put that out into the universe.

Although, upon further reflection, what that would do to Jennifer would be worth anything else that happens.

• Love 2

Spoilers for next week:

In the story I am personally dubbing as Let go my Eggo: Theresa tells Brady she is preggers. Brady having borrowed 2 brain cells to rub together doesn't believe her. They trot off to the obgyn for confirmation - a little stirrup fun. Theresa's champagne wishes, caviar and walk-in-closet dreams are completely dashed when she is told that her womb that she once thought was occupied by her meal ticket isn't occupado and there is a vacant sign hanging from one fallopian tube. 

What in stupid hell is this?

RoboMar & Yawn go on a break. From what?? Is it a break from our t.v.?

Rafe should be fired from his job if he's punching Chad. Breaking the law and getting on to BOllie about Chad and look at what he's doing. LOSER! He may not get in trouble if he stabs Chad with his spider lashes. 

I see AbiFail mending things by dropping the panties to the floor and giving him the password so she can go all open sesame. Everytime she enters the club Sonny should just hand her, her special mug.

shut_up_bitch_mug.jpg?height=225&width=2

If they don't get JJ to open up to Lucas more I'll scream. Yes, Lucas can be very sarcastic at times but all in all he can give sound advice. They keep having Lucas talk to AbiFail. blech.

Yea Paul is already overly compensating by flirting with Kayla as soon as she walked in the door. Why didn't he flirt with Anne? She isn't unattractive. She's far better than the characters they gonna have him flirt with AbiFail (like this bitch needs any other men flirting with her) and Grimace.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 3

Wouldn't they run a blood test on Teresa first? Her blood work HCG would show that she was pregnant. Blood work doesn't drop in a moment with a miscarriage (I've had four).  And wouldn't she be bleeding?

This is just all levels of crazy and inaccurate. 

I guess the DiMeras gave her special drug to make her pregnancy #s drop.  Sorry, should've realized that. 

• Love 2

Abi continues to be conflicted over Chad

STFU Abifail. Last time I checked Tamiflu's brother was your boyfriend so I'm not sure what there's to be conflicted about. 

Chad then turns the tables on Kate!

Kate sees red.

Stefano discovers what Chad has done.

Stefano threatens Chad!

Sonny is also mad at Chad for his duplicity!

I'm so confused about what Chad is up to. Is he about to double cross Kate AND Stefano?

Magnificent Melanie is home at last!

I actually like Melanie but calling her magnificent is a bit much. 

• Love 2

Chad? Or EJ? Or Cameron?

All of the above. She pined for Cameron when she was with Chad and vice versa. She pined for EJ when she was with Ben. She is pining for Chad now that he's back in town. But in all fairness, I would want Chad over Ben also so I'll give her that one.

• Love 2

Wait. They think PAIGE will be part of a super couple with JJ? I can't even. She's perfectly fine i guess but I don't see a lot of star quality there. And I hate the way her eyebrows are constantly in a perplexed position.

Plus these show runners still don't realize that the audience makes a Supercouple, not the show.

• Love 4

Wait. They think PAIGE will be part of a super couple with JJ? I can't even. She's perfectly fine i guess but I don't see a lot of star quality there. And I hate the way her eyebrows are constantly in a perplexed position.

Plus these show runners still don't realize that the audience makes a Supercouple, not the show.

Word! The show is obviously incredibly invested in Paige and JJ (though I don't really understand why); but, like you said, you can't force the audience to think a pairing is a supercouple. You especially can't do it with a pairing as painfully boring as JJ and Paige.

• Love 3

KDP was touting them as the couple you root for as soon as she started and I can't really blame her because, at the time, I certainly felt that way.

Now? Well... I guess I need something more from Paige to make me really root for her. I really liked that she was smart and could see people setting her up but what I really need from her at this point is some light. I need some humor to her. I don't have any desire to see her be cruel to her mother for this although I know that's coming... we already know there are few more righteous than Paige because she's been painted as such from jump.

I don't have a problem with Good people. I like good characters, I like having those types to root for just as much as I like having deeply flawed fuck ups to pull for to get their shit together. But I need some actual LIFE in Paige.

I like the article and it's funny to me that the audience knew where this was going well before the actors did. And yet people still give soap audiences absolute no credit.

• Love 6

Spoilers for the week of 11/17

- Eve orders JJ to break up with Paige - zzzzz Don't wake me up. Just let me sleep.

- Brady asks Eve for a favor.

- Chad blackmails Kate and tells her Stefano is about to make his big move - probably moves from the sofa to an armchair to make his bi-weekly phone call. Or better yet, maybe he chooses to skype instead.

- Abigail and Ann get into an argument at the hospital. I know who I am rooting for. I hope Ann beats Abby with her own clipboard.

- Now that her dream of 18 years of child support payments have died, unlike the rabbit, Theresa sets her sights on newcomer Paul and brags about it to Brady. Too bad Paul is rumored to be so far back in the closet that he is practically in Narnia.

- Hope finds something disturbing on Aiden's tablet and confronts him with it. Haven't these people ever heard of locking their phones/tablets with passwords or fingerprint Ids?

- Melanie's back!

- Stefano learns that Chad has double-crossed him. Time for another denouncing. This time of Stefano's last living son.

These spoilers are only to be read on an empty stomach. If you have just eaten I suggest moving closer to a porcelain bowl or a bucket of some kind

- Jennifer is back in town and is surprised by a revelation from Eve.

- Sparks fly between Nicole and Dan.  

- Clyde offers Jordan relationship advice. Bitch really?!?!

Can't believe this is November sweeps.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 3

Chad blackmails Kate

SMH

Stefano learns that Chad has double-crossed him. Time for another denouncing. This time of Stefano's last living son.

STFU Stefano you old ass demented bastard. I guess Chad is about to get shot or stabbed because every time Stefano disowns one of his sons something bad happens to them. 

Clyde offers Jordan relationship advice. Bitch really?!?!

But...No. 

• Love 1

Spoilers for the week of 11/17

- Eve orders JJ to break up with Paige - zzzzz Don't wake me up. Just let me sleep.

- Brady asks Eve for a favor.

- Chad blackmails Kate and tells her Stefano is about to make his big move - probably moves from the sofa to an armchair to make his bi-weekly phone call. Or better yet, maybe he chooses to skype instead.

- Abigail and Ann get into an argument at the hospital. I know who I am rooting for. I hope Ann beats Abby with her own clipboard.

- Now that her dream of 18 years of child support payments have died, unlike the rabbit, Theresa sets her sights on newcomer Paul and brags about it to Brady. Too bad Paul is rumored to be so far back in the closet that he is practically in Narnia.

- Hope finds something disturbing on Aiden's tablet and confronts him with it. Haven't these people ever heard of locking their phones/tablets with passwords or fingerprint Ids?

- Melanie's back!

- Stefano learns that Chad has double-crossed him. Time for another denouncing. This time of Stefano's last living son.

These spoilers are only to be read on an empty stomach. If you have just eaten I suggest moving closer to a porcelain bowl or a bucket of some kind

- Jennifer is back in town and is surprised by a revelation from Eve.

- Sparks fly between Nicole and Dan.  

- Clyde offers Jordan relationship advice. Bitch really?!?!

Can't believe this is November sweeps.

Your commentary is priceless!  Thanks!

• Love 1

Just how bad is Stefano's intel network if he doesn't know that Sami et al went to Hollywood?  It's not like they're keeping it a secret.

And how much does he care about his other grandchild still in town?  You remember him, don't you, Stefano?  Theo?

• Love 4

Guy Wilson teases Will's return:

Wah?  Two charismatic handsome men?  They have these two looking like the schlubbiest gay couple ever.  I can't believe they haven't recast the role, this guy sucks.  I wonder what "eatery" he was at?  Probably like an Olive Garden.

• Love 3

Just how bad is Stefano's intel network if he doesn't know that Sami et al went to Hollywood?  It's not like they're keeping it a secret.

And how much does he care about his other grandchild still in town?  You remember him, don't you, Stefano?  Theo?

And there is Benjy's kid somewhere too.

Maybe he needs to upgrade his wifi network -- it might not be strong enough to give him web access in that desk chair in which he is ensconced. Perhaps his move to the couch might improve his ability to get information.

• Love 2

Wah?  Two charismatic handsome men?  They have these two looking like the schlubbiest gay couple ever.  I can't believe they haven't recast the role, this guy sucks.  I wonder what "eatery" he was at?  Probably like an Olive Garden.

It was at Day of Days.

• Love 1

It's nice that Lucas will finally get some story. I just wish he could have got some story while Sami was still around. He definitely should have been involved in Nick's "death" story and Kumi's Revenge. It also would have been a nice change of pace for Lucas to get in some trouble and for Sami to assist him. Anyway, I hope Will isn't heavily involved in whatever Lucas' big story is.

And speaking of Will’s mom, Sami, Dattilo is hoping that Sweeney’s recent exit doesn’t also mean the end of Lumi. “Even when she was with EJ, I never thought that was the end of them,” he muses. “When she went away, I think [they left] the door open, and I’ve been making choices as an actor outside of what’s written to make [a future together] a possibility for them. And I always thought that, you know, Lucas does love her. He just had to turn his cheek, because there were so many things going on with her that he couldn’t fix, he couldn’t be responsible for her. But when you get back to who is his true love, that’s probably his true love. And if the opportunity kind of presented itself, he’d be willing to be there for her again.”

Has AS ever said what her favorite pairing was? I guess BD can pick sides without facing much backlash since Lumi was his biggest and longest pairing.

• Love 3

I'm really glad to hear that BD is getting some storylines and screen play.  It's been pretty disheartening to think that Show was going to depend on Daniel and Abigail and their hangers-on to carry the show.  Phew!!

If we get some serious BD time, then there's a chance we'll also get even more Kate and that's a VERY good thing IMO.

• Love 3

Good news and I am happy for Bryan. I would love to see a chem test between him and Ann. 

Oh yes! I would love to see Anne given more of a role on the show and not just as Jen's nemesis.  And I could see Lucas and Anne having a My Girl Friday type of relationship - something with humor, witty repartee and dry, smartass comments. I'm sure that will never happen - it would be too good.

Edited by sunnyheart
  • Love 3