Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I thought the guy in the picture had long hair?

So there's another guy? I only saw part of the show as it was pre-empted in Chicago.

I'm pretty sure both pictures were of Eric.  They looked photoshopped to me, though.  His head was slightly off, different lighting from the rest.

So there are rumors out there that people are supposedly tweeting, but I haven't been able to track down.  That claim that somebody is going to burn down Sonny's club and that Sonny will also be shot.  That will certainly make for some interesting drama if true, but I wish I could find evidence of those.

• Love 1

So there are rumors out there that people are supposedly tweeting, but I haven't been able to track down.  That claim that somebody is going to burn down Sonny's club and that Sonny will also be shot.  That will certainly make for some interesting drama if true, but I wish I could find evidence of those.

I've also seen some of those. Even if they aren't completely correct, we might be heading towards a type of sabotage by Clyde of TBD so he can get back at Victor. Plastic BOllie still works at TBD, so maybe Chad will use this to his advantage to get Abigail back.

• Love 1

There is a confirmed spoiler that Ben will be arrested.  Maybe Chad sets fire to the club and makes it look like Ben did it.

Interesting, though I wish BOllie could leave the show once he is arrested.

• Love 2

I wish plastic mannequin would literally die in a fire.

Abby should Rush in to save him and die in it too. The only drawback would be the lingering smell of burnt plastic since they have to keep KM's episode count up. Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 3

From ABC Soaps in Depth:

Chad makes waves on Tuesday, January 20 by suggesting to Abigail that Ben might be keeping something from her.  Things take an unexpected turn when Rafe kisses Jordan on Wednesday, January 21.  And on Thursday, January 22, Chad, ticked about the aforementioned kiss that was planted on his girlfriend, decides to play dirty.

• Love 1

From the Inquisitor - 

Days of Our Lives spoilers reveal that one cast member may be getting the boot. True O’Brien, who plays Paige Larsen on the NBC soap, is rumored to be under fire, which could lead to the actress being replaced.

According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, True O’Brien, who became a regular face on Days of Our Lives last year, has been delivering a “lackluster” performance as Paige Larsen, and execs are considering finding a new actress to fill the role.

One rumor states that General Hospital star Kristen Alderson is leaving Port Charles as her character Kiki Jerome and could be making her way right into Salem.

Fans have been buzzing about the gossip that Alderson is leaving the General Hospital to join another soap due to the lack of her screen time. Will she run right to Days of Our Lives and take over the role of Paige?

NO! nonononononononononoononononoonononononoononononononoNO!!

Our poor JJ has suffered enough. I agree that O'Brien has been lackluster, but forcing JJ to now interact with Mrs. Potato Head.....he'll explode. And between her and Sneasel aka Will and the horrible Abigail, it will be like watching American Horror Story.  Days does NOT need to hire any more root vegetables.  Show has more than enough.

I hope KA follows her dream instead and pursues her singing career. If she stays away from Days I PROMISE to buy her album.

Just in case there's any doubt, I do not like her.

• Love 4

I wouldn't put much stock in the KA coming to Days rumor. People have been saying that she would be the new Paige because KDP tweeted that she should come to Salem. KA could also quite easily be the new Hope Logan on Bold. Apparently KA was offered a pay cut on GH and she walked, so why would she bother to come to Days?

In any case, SOD reported that a couple of the soaps would be making network mandated cast cuts in the next few weeks, so the chance of more hires on Days is probably minimal.

If TOB was the first on the chopping block, TPTB would probably get rid of the character and take JJ in a new direction. If there was a cast cull I would love it if they got rid of all the newbies. Last in, first out IMO.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

If TOB was the first on the chopping block, TPTB would probably get rid of the character and take JJ in a new direction. If there was a cast cull I would love it if they got rid of all the newbies. Last in, first out IMO.

I'd make one exception to that rule and would gladly bake the going-away cake for Kate Mansi.  

• Love 4

I'd make one exception to that rule and would gladly bake the going-away cake for Kate Mansi.

I thought I'd pick my battles! I'd get rid of Clint, Paul's mom (who we haven't even seen yet), Serena, Melanie (does she count as a newbie?), Paul, Clyde, Ben, Jordan (already leaving), Eve and Paige. They need to do a Serial Killer story. Perhaps they could get rid of Abby by making her the killer.

There was a spoiler about the Victor/Clyde war leading to violence with some characters caught in the crossfire. That sounds promising.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

I don't see Days as having a particularly bloated cast, unlike GH where its stories can sit on the back burner for weeks at a time. Even if the stories' progressions sometimes give me pause at least we don't go weeks without some movement or at least some screen time.

• Love 2

I wonder if - after Paige finds out that Eve has done it with her boyfriend - that  Paige will take the turn towards being a bad girl (this could certainly screw a person up). Maybe the re-casting in Kristen Alderson hints at that since I can't imagine her playing a girl bound for Stanford. In that sense, I do think the casting of True O'Brien (what an odd name, but anyway) kind of worked -- she seemed more believable to me as a girl going to Stanford than Kate Mansi pretending to be knowledgeable about art history and literature.

• Love 3

I don't see Days as having a particularly bloated cast, unlike GH where its stories can sit on the back burner for weeks at a time. Even if the stories' progressions sometimes give me pause at least we don't go weeks without some movement or at least some screen time.

That's true, Days doesn't seem to me to have too many folks - just a a couple of real stinkeroos.  GH, on the other hand, is really chock full o' nuts.  

• Love 3
(edited)

KDP might want to worry about her own job instead of trying to get someone else hired. I don't think Eve has been a huge hit.

I agree.  And what a shame that such a good actor has been stuck with such a wretched character.  It's bad enough, the stuff with JJ, but she's not allowed to be with anyone outside of the kiddie pool except for the occasional fight with Jennifer.  IMO, Days has missed the mark in not using her talents.  I think she puts her best into what they give her, but it's just not very good material.  

All the shows seem to forget that the viewers really prefer good storylines and actors over underwear models.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 6

I agree.  And what a shame that such a good actor has been stuck with such a wretched character.  It's bad enough, the stuff with JJ, but she's not allowed to be with anyone outside of the kiddie pool except for the occasional fight with Jennifer.  IMO, Days has missed the mark in not using her talents.  I think she puts her best into what they give her, but it's just not very good material.  

All the shows seem to forget that the viewers really prefer good storylines and actors over underwear models.  

I agree, KDP has so much talent, but this role is thankless. It's okay to have a bad girl role, but she has no one to interact with, she is stuck in her apt, or in the park.  With a few characters, like JJ, Paige, and sometimes Jen.

• Love 1

I'll just throw in my hat with everyone else. KDP is horrendously wasted in this storyline. I really, really don't understand the purpose of her being in it in the first place. JJ cheating with Theresa would have made about 1000 times more sense, given history and everything else - and you could still play the family angst, poor Paige, JJ veering into "bad boy" territory again, etc, etc angle.

I think KDP is doing as well as anyone could with the material she's been given, but TIIC desperately need to let her interact with an adult or two. Hell, send her and Theresa on an adventure to get the baby back, whatever - something, anything.

I actually think recasting Paige would be a wise move (but NOT with KA; just absolutely not.) They need someone who can show Paige becoming independent, more jaded, an adult out of this storyline; and I really don't think TO can pull that off. I say bring the actress who played Jill back and let her be Paige.

• Love 3

What is the name of that guy that Bev was with before she started hanging out with JJ?  He was trying to cause trouble for JJ but then he got arrested and we didn't see him for a while and then he comes back every once in a while.  He tried to plant drugs in Paige's purse at one point.

Anyway, Paige is going to hook up with him.  I'm sure Eve will not approve.

• Love 1

From Soaps in Depth:

A visit to the vacation home that Aiden shared with his late wife isn't exactly a trip to paradise for Hope!  As she begins to fear for her life, the detective realizes that she doesn't know her beau nearly as well as she thought she did!

As Will finishes his article on Paul, Sonny closes in on learning about his husband's affair! It sounds like Will isn't the only one having an affair: Justin returns to Salem, and Adrienne discovers that it wasn't only work that was keeping her husband busy! Will her marital problems push her further into Lucas's arms?

Melanie and Brady's relationship is just beginning to heat up, but she's already hiding something huge from him: that she's investigating Theresa's connection to Dr. Mandrake. Meanwhile, Nicole turns to Mel for help in trying to repair her own damaged relationship with Daniel.

A kiss between Rafe and Jordan leads to a major meltdown from Chad, and Abigail stands by Ben's side when he faces some legal problems.

Serena's motive becomes crystal clear, but just when she's about to get exactly what she wants, she is thrown a curveball! Victor pays a horrible price when his actions come back to haunt him, and someone in Salem is violently attacked!

Dammit, I hate that they're trashing Justin.  And please, Clyde can't win over Victor.

• Love 5

Stop it.

Sick of them trashing the male halves of the Supercouples. I love Justin and will be disappointed if he turns out to have cheated (again). That's all they do on this show anymore. Justin would have a place on this show if they hadn't made Aiden a lawyer and this is just lazy.

Sonny is going to be under more pressure and this is just going to add to it. Why not let the Will infidelity take centre stage instead of creating some parallel with Justin? We just had EJabby with Will's mother. I'm first and foremost a WilSon fan, so I hope Adrienne doesn't expect Sonny to ditch Will permanently if that's what she decides to do with Justin.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 3

Yeah, I find them crafting parallel situations involving parents and children a might icky.

I wonder how far they will go with Adrienne and Lucas? Even though Adrienne has been in the same situation, I can see Adrienne's dislike of Will being augmented by the fact that he cheated on her child, and even more so because she herself has apparently been cheated on recently.

I would expect Lucas and Adrienne to take sides when it comes to Will and Sonny so I don't think that it bodes well for a future relationship. Rafe and Sami couldn't even get past the Gabi and Will baby drama.

Unless one parent leaves their child in the lurch because they want to get laid.

One of the spoilers sites says someone is shot and left for dead on Monday.

Most people suspect that it's either Victor or someone close to him and that's what could bring Justin back to Salem. Corday gave an interview to an Aussie magazine where he mentioned other major characters getting caught in the crossfire of a Victor/Clyde war. Edited by 271queenie

I'm first and foremost a WilSon fan, so I hope Adrienne doesn't expect Sonny to ditch Will permanently if that's what she decides to do with Justin.

If Justin cheats and then Adrienne finds out Will cheated she's going to be absolutely unbearable. Seriously, her scenes are going to be excrutiating and I don't know how we're going to get through it.

• Love 5

Pre Lucas Adrianne was so awful I don't blame Justin for leaving and/or cheating.  One of the things I love about Jackson is his patience with her, gently reining in his mother's rants and judgements.  Most kids would say ok mom then avoid her.  But don't get me started on Jackson's awful, awful haircut.  (ok, mom)

As much as I hate a Ludrienne pairing we'd see more of Lucas and I loved Lumi.  It would also be interesting if tiger mom was Autumn but since they were engaged how could he not know about Paul?

Surely they will get involved just in time to argue over Sneasel's affair.  Just as Dumbass and Toothy will get serious just in time for Baby Dumbass. 

WilSon isn't leaving the show anytime soon.  They will end up back together for sure and that's a big part of why this story bores me.

• Love 4

Pre Lucas Adrianne was so awful I don't blame Justin for leaving and/or cheating. One of the things I love about Jackson is his patience with her, gently reining in his mother's rants and judgements. Most kids would say ok mom then avoid her. But don't get me started on Jackson's awful, awful haircut. (ok, mom)

As much as I hate a Ludrienne pairing we'd see more of Lucas and I loved Lumi. It would also be interesting if tiger mom was Autumn but since they were engaged how could he not know about Paul?

Surely they will get involved just in time to argue over Sneasel's affair. Just as Dumbass and Toothy will get serious just in time for Baby Dumbass.

WilSon isn't leaving the show anytime soon. They will end up back together for sure and that's a big part of why this story bores me.

I wouldn't be so sure about Will and Sonny being endgame. The latest SOD mentions that Jackson proposed to Paul in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if Will becomes the interloper as a result of this affair.

They are making it so that PaulSon is equivalent to WilSon on every level. With Will coming across as the Placeholder Husband, the only advantage Will has over Paul is Arianna Grace. I could see them further assassinate Will's character by making him use Ari to hold on to Sonny just like Sami used Will to keep hold of Austin back in the day.

The reality is all three guys are on contract, with CS contracted until June 2016. I don't see this show bringing on a fourth gay contract player so that everyone will be paired off. They could just play Triangle of Doom until one of them leaves.

I don't trust this show at all. It seems like they are also giving Paul deeper roots in Salem since the identity of his father is in question. Most people thought Lumi would be endgame until EJ came on the scene and look how that turned out.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 3

Most people suspect that it's either Victor or someone close to him and that's what could bring Justin back to Salem. Corday gave an interview to an Aussie magazine where he mentioned other major characters getting caught in the crossfire of a Victor/Clyde war.

Hmmm... interesting.  Hope it's not Victor.  Who else is close enough to Justin to bring him back to Salem?

• Love 1

Whoa, Sonny proposed to Paul back in the day?  I guess that sparked their break-up?

My guess is that it was a last-ditch ultimatum since Sonny should have known before that that Paul was not willing to come out. They probably broke up after that.

• Love 1

I am hoping that Show doesn't isolate the Adrienne/Justin story.  Sonny is currently having a problem with a cheating husband, he REALLY needs to be involved in a cheating father storyline as well, don't make him not know what's going on.

• Love 2