Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

So, Kristen is not an evil human being.. I guess Stefano was a sweet kind old man who was misunderstood and maligned by Salem. Mileage varies, her list of crimes speak for themselves. Kristen is played out and for once I agree with Ron's take on a character.  I wish that the show would write out the Dimeras and create new villains. Clyde was a good villain and the show should have build on that.  

Obviously! She must have had the sweetest intentions when she raped Eric, stole Theresa's embryo,  kidnapped and kept Marlena in a dungeon..oh and remember when she erased  Laura's memory? Mileages vary of course but that's an evil witch in my eyes.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I just realized that if Jordan is coming back, that means Rope is goners.  Love it.

Yep. But I bet there will be a lot more shit 'til the inevitable split. (Hey, that rhymed!) Hope is being wrecked over Ben, but Rafe doesn't help. Get rid of one, maybe the other can run its course, and she can be redeemed. What can I say? I always liked Hope before all of this.

• Love 2

I did too. She was good in friend mode.

I hate being the only one in this particular boat, but I'm staying put. I like Kristen because she's a human being who does crazy, awful things but usually for understandable reasons. I wanted to see her happy with Brady back in 2013. Now, I just want to see her happy period.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I hate being the only one in this particular boat, but I'm staying put. I like Kristen because she's a human being who does crazy, awful things but usually for understandable reasons. I wanted to see her happy with Brady back in 2013. Now, I just want to see her happy period.

You're not in that boat alone. I understand what you're saying. I feel the same way about Ben (esp. with Ciara). I only wish I could articulate that as well as you do.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Obviously! She must have had the sweetest intentions when she raped Eric, stole Theresa's embryo,  kidnapped and kept Marlena in a dungeon..oh and remember when she erased  Laura's memory? Mileages vary of course but that's an evil witch in my eyes.

I will admit I found it funny with what she did to Laura because I hated Laura so damned much. I lot of the stuff Kristen did were horrible but I think the point of no return was she stole the baby straight out of Theresa.

• Love 5

Brady gets upsetting news concerning Tate.

Can I tell you how much this pisses me off?  The implication that Theresa is incapable of taking care of her own child or that she'd put him in harms way so that we all realize that Brady and Eve are the far better parents just makes my blood boil.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

Tate is now 25 and a crack addict.

54 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Guys, maybe the news is something Theresa would have no blame in. Tate has chicken pox? Tate hurt himself in the playground? Tate doesn't want to Skype with Dad?

6 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Maybe Tate aged 10 years since he left 

Maybe Tate is demanding a paternity test.  If somebody told me Brady was my dad, I sure as hell would.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Guys, maybe the news is something Theresa would have no blame in. Tate has chicken pox? Tate hurt himself in the playground? Tate doesn't want to Skype with Dad?

You know what would be awesome?  If Tate calls Brady and tells his dad how awesome his mom is and that she's so much cooler then Aunt Eve and he never wants to come back to Salem--that would make me freakin' laugh :):)

• Love 5

I'm also seeing some stuff on Twitter that Greg Rikkart's back.  I really want Leo to force Sonny to marry him for his silence, it'd be cool seeing that soap trope utilized with gay characters AND it would be create angst/story for Will and Sonny once Paul's gone AND it would make Sonny miserable.  Win, win, win.

• Love 6

Now that Steve is AWOL and Paul is injured, who would possibly help John pull this off? Abe can't because he's mayor. Victor?

And then there's still the question of how they managed to get Hattie out of jail in the blink of an eye. There are so many interesting scenes they could write about how John pulled all this off, but we all know it'll just be a few brief lines of dialogue here and there to cover the tracks and nothing else. I miss when the show took the time to let the twists play out and then explain them, on-camera.

1 minute ago, DisneyBoy said:

Now that Steve is AWOL and Paul is injured, who would possibly help John pull this off? Abe can't because he's mayor. Victor?

And then there's still the question of how they managed to get Hattie out of jail in the blink of an eye. There are so many interesting scenes they could write about how John pulled all this off, but we all know it'll just be a few brief lines of dialogue here and there to cover the tracks and nothing else. I miss when the show took the time to let the twists play out and then explain them, on-camera.

I'm pretty sure Kayla was in on it.

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Probably Roman, too. He wasn't in on the farewell Marlena tour saying his final g'bye with the rest of the fam. And he has his old cop connections, right?

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 6

Tweet going around from S O D early previews that Ciara & Tripp have sex, Hope maintains she didn't frame Ben, Sami asks Hattie as Marlena for forgiveness, and a gun goes off during a struggle between Kristen and Roman. 

... So it is looking more like that Tripp planted the evidence Hope found. Ciara and Tripp having sex just ups the stakes of the fallout if Tripp is the one who framed Ben.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

Tweet going around from S O D early previews that Ciara & Tripp have sex, Hope maintains she didn't frame Ben, Sami asks Hattie as Marlena for forgiveness, and a gun goes off during a struggle between Kristen and Roman. 

... So it is looking more like that Tripp planted the evidence Hope found. Ciara and Tripp having sex just ups the stakes of the fallout if Tripp is the one who framed Ben.  

I kind of hope that Tripp did plant the evidence--anything that causes the 2nd Horton Princess Ciara Brady pain makes me smile :)

• Love 7

Whether Tripp planted the evidence or not (I guess there was a cut scene Ron mentioned on Twitter where Tripp learned about the evidence from Hope?), this still seems pretty classic soap to me - Girl pushes forward with Good Guy, but can't help feeling a pull towards Bad Boy.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Daytime Confidential is saying Brandon Barash is stepping in for Tyler Christopher as Stefan O.  I actually like that casting, I think Barash could bring a much more interesting energy to the role.

Did Tyler get fired or quit?

• Love 1

It states it is temporary replacement on Daytime Confidential post (I put a link in the arrivals and departures thread). 

That said, there was that rumor last week posted on twitter that TC was carried out from the set completely plastered so it seems there could be an alcoholism issue in play with TC. Hopefully he will get the help he needs. 

• Love 5

Ooohhh! I really like Brandon. I think he'll do well here. That said this only makes me think the rumor about Tyler being taken out of the studio on a stretcher badly drunk is true. Hopefully he'll take as long as he needs to get better. Healing yourself whether it be mentally or physically should always be your priority.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Daytime Confidential is saying Brandon Barash is stepping in for Tyler Christopher as Stefan O.  I actually like that casting, I think Barash could bring a much more interesting energy to the role.

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Ooohhh! I really like Brandon. I think he'll do well here. That said this only makes me think the rumor about Tyler being taken out of the studio on a stretcher badly drunk is true. Hopefully he'll take as long as he needs to get better. Healing yourself whether it be mentally or physically should always be your priority.

I hope TC recovers from whatever it is that's got the better of him.

Brandon Barash is, IMO, a good actor.  Maybe he'll make Stefan O! a more compelling character.

• Love 8

Did not know where to put this, but just read that Kelly Clarkson has gotten the green light from NBC for her own talk show....rumors are that she would replace DAYS....the show will start in 11 major cities...but more will be added.  Does anyone know how much support DAYS has among the NBC 'head honchos"?

7 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Did not know where to put this, but just read that Kelly Clarkson has gotten the green light from NBC for her own talk show....rumors are that she would replace DAYS....the show will start in 11 major cities...but more will be added.  Does anyone know how much support DAYS has among the NBC 'head honchos"?

It will be disturbed by NBC and won't be a network show like Megyn Kelly's. In quite a few markets Kelly's show will be taking over the time slot Steve Harvey's show occupies.

• Love 4
On 9/17/2018 at 10:39 AM, TeeVee329 said:

I'm also seeing some stuff on Twitter that Greg Rikkart's back.  I really want Leo to force Sonny to marry him for his silence, it'd be cool seeing that soap trope utilized with gay characters AND it would be create angst/story for Will and Sonny once Paul's gone AND it would make Sonny miserable.  Win, win, win.

This would be awesome.  I know Greg Rikkart is not everyone's favorite, but he's so good at playing a slimy, desperate character and that would be satisfying to see.  And then there's the whole making Sonny miserable thing.

• Love 8

At least Tyler looks a little bit like Vivian and Stefano in the face. It'll be interesting to see what changes when this new guy comes in, but he's getting a pretty crappy character to work with so I don't have high hopes. I'm grateful they're at least trying something new, though the circumstances suck. Hopefully Tyler gets the help he needs.

It just dawned on me - wasn't Bonnie serving time in the first place for a crime that Mimi committed? So if Mimi is coming back to the show, then that could mean the resolution to that whole plot thread, right? I think that they're already setting up the solution from what they wrote in today about Bonnie being eligible for early release even though she's technically on the lamb. I'm guessing that will come into play once Mimi cops to the murder. They'll probably just let her off the hook because her mother technically served the time already. Salem logic!

I am looking forward to seeing Eric ream Brady for forcing Nicole out of town, and seeing Sami charge into the DiMansion looking for answers.

Are we going to get any scenes of Sami and Kate this time around? Or Sami and Lucas for that matter?

• Love 3

Fall promo!

Lots to unpack.  I'll note two things that jumped out at me:

1) Rex, both the nod to his alien intro story and the "Bradys" meeting.

2) Mimi/Farah Fath looking...well...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Week of September 24

In the drama-filled Days Fall spoiler video, Sami finds EJ alive, as Salem explodes with slaps, sex and shocking discoveries.

Monday September 24:

Brady gets upsetting news concerning Tate.

Tuesday September 25:

Eric confronts Brady, and all hell breaks loose!

Wednesday September 26:

Eve makes a huge confession to Brady.

Thursday September 27:

Sami searches for Kristen at the DiMera mansion and finds herself in a precarious situation.

Friday September 28:

Kristen bursts into Marlena’s hospital room, ready to finish the job.

Abe presides over an unusual wedding.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Black Knight said:

I bet it's Jack and not EJ that Sami finds.

I read the Twitter thread, and wow, actual fans of Rafe and the Rope pairing.

1 hour ago, Black Knight said:

I bet it's Jack and not EJ that Sami finds.

I read the Twitter thread, and wow, actual fans of Rafe and the Rope pairing.

Probably Ken Corday and Dena Higley with multiple fake Twitter accounts.☺

I like Cin in the promo. They really do have great chemistry. I wonder how they'll  explain EJ's face covered in bandages. 

• Love 2

Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but the voice did not sound like James Scott. Count me among those thinking this is going to be the way they reintroduce Jack.

I did not recognize Mimi at all. I don't like Chloe's shorter hair. They just need to find a better way to style it. OldBrady coming back as NuRex is dumb. I think we're in for some kind of weird trippy fantasy sequence on Halloween again featuring Princess Gina. Hope looks ridiculous in that costume though. And what the hell is Julie wearing? Is that a bandana on her head?

Eric's delivery on "you ruined my life!!" was pretty terrible. I hope it doesn't sound quite so laughable in the actual episode. I wonder what explosion they both get involved in?

Thank God Xander is back.

Okay folks: what would be your dream spoilers for the fall?

I would love to see Hope and Rafe definitively broken up with Rafe leaving town.

I would love to see Abigail locked up in the looney bin for real this time and Gabi and Chad getting it on Hardcore. I think they make a pretty good couple and if the only way the show will let them be together is if Gabi is a villain, I wish they would go all the way with it, literally.

I'd love to see Eric and Nicole get serious revenge on Brady for keeping them apart. Not necessarily by hurting him physically, but just by flaunting their togetherness all over town and then getting married. (Wishful thinking I know)

• Love 4