Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

Never been to a shooting range like that, you don’t shoot at a target that’s 4 feet away! I mean who wouldn’t be able to hit it!   These people and their dogs, hate barking yet you pick a breed notorious for being yappy they want to be so knowledgeable about social issues yet do no research on dog breeds.  Please cut reigns hair that is all.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I thought it was a Kitchen Aide. Unless they call it something different on the West Coast.

I thought maybe that "Mix Master" was some ultra high end mixer that only super rich people own, but nope turns out its the Kitchen Aid I got on sale in Macy's for $239. No clue why were they making such a damn fuss over it. I'm wondering though if they just weren't allowed to say the brand name Kitchenaid for some reason.

Sushi was in one of Kim's insta-stories pretty recently so as of late she's still around, so far anyway.

Kim is a dumbass, thinking no one would notice the dog switch.  A 2-year old (is that how old Reign is? I lose track) busted her LOL.  Sushi was annoying, though, are Pomeranians that yappy normally?  Although, she seemed to be relatively quite when North was with her, maybe she just doesn't like giant-assed humans?  :D

25 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

Please cut reigns hair that is all.

^^^This.  Mason's hair was longer when he was younger, but now it's shorter (probably they cut it when he started school, and it made him look so much older.  He's turning out to be quite the handsome young man (not too surprising when you have two reasonably attractive parents).  Hopefully, he won't emulate his father in dealing with the opposite sex when he is of dating age.

11 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I had no idea the show’s opening credits was now Zapruder film footage. 

THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to figure out what it reminded me of, & that's it. Figuring out who was really on the grassy knoll is probably one of the "issues" they're going to do in a future episode.

6 hours ago, transitfan said:

He's turning out to be quite the handsome young man (not too surprising when you have two reasonably attractive parents).  

We really can't be sure what Kourtney looks like, plastic surgery doesn't carry over to your kids.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, stacyasp said:

How many effing times did they say mixmaster!!!! And stupid kris called it a blender   It’s a kitchen aid stand mixer for crying out loud!  Rich people with expensive kitchen tools that look good on the counter but never get used.  And what’s with the ugly black and white tea set, looks like something my mom bought at pic and save in the 80’s!

Her ass looked quite enhanced as Well!

The black and white crap is stuff the old lady sold at the little store she had. I guess she was her own best customer or else she took the inventory to Calabasas when she moved.

Kim needs to tell North not to run with the dog, it chases her and nips at the feet. I'm betting Kim is already planning how to get rid of it.. Maybe pass it off to Stephanie as part of the  severance package?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to figure out what it reminded me of, & that's it. Figuring out who was really on the grassy knoll is probably one of the "issues" they're going to do in a future episode"

Kim being such a great amateur detective and all - I'm sure she'll figure the whole thing out with the help of her sidekick Jonathan.

Add me to the list of people who think Reign needs a serious haircut.  I thought he was was a girl.

I will never believe that that dog slept anywhere near where Kim and Kanye could hear it yipping all night long.  ("And Kanye was like 'Dude...") Yeah,  I'm sure that all happened.  The dog is probably in a crate outside or in the garage, or in the room with one of the nannies. 

25 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Kim being such a great amateur detective and all - I'm sure she'll figure the whole thing out with the help of her sidekick Jonathan.

Add me to the list of people who think Reign needs a serious haircut.  I thought he was was a girl.

I will never believe that that dog slept anywhere near where Kim and Kanye could hear it yipping all night long.  ("And Kanye was like 'Dude...") Yeah,  I'm sure that all happened.  The dog is probably in a crate outside or in the garage, or in the room with one of the nannies. 

40 yr olds should not be saying "Dude". in fact no one of any age should.

When Kim told Khloe and Kendall "That's why we have security" as a reason not to have a gun, I was hoping Khloe would have said " And how did that work for you in Paris?"

That gun range?  How close were those targets and what kind of ammo were they using? you could hear the bullets pinging off the targets, they could have been hit by a ricochet. As they were leaving the guy was slapping more white paint on them for the next customer. Why do I think the gunshots were all edited in and Khloe was doing her best Charlie's Angel impression,..... 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Wasn't MJ seriously ill and almost dead a few seasons ago? Seriously Kris, chill the fuck out and let the woman decorate her home the way she is comfortable. She doesn't bake-why does she need that big ass KITCHEN AID sitting on her counter?

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Newberry said:

Wasn't MJ seriously ill and almost dead a few seasons ago? Seriously Kris, chill the fuck out and let the woman decorate her home the way she is comfortable. She doesn't bake-why does she need that big ass KITCHEN AID sitting on her counter?

Yep she had and beat both breast and colon cancer. ITA she deserves to do whatever makes her happy.

• Love 1

God, why did I watch this?! I cannot stand these people. 

Kris and Jonathon going shopping in disguise..is that the way they think us "Po' Folk" act in stores?  If they truly want to go shopping without being noticed, don't have a full camera crew tagging along. 

They can't even bake a boxed cake without a professional chef? And since when has Khloe become a pro baker?

Jonathan's face looks like it is melting.  How could Kim (BTW, what happened to her strict diet, her ass was HUGE in those leggings she was wearing in that Christmas store) not know that Santa was Jonathon? I don't even know that idiot & I knew it was him in the quick preview they showed.

• Love 4

You know what Kardashian spin-off I would pay to watch?

A Maury type show where Khloe meets all the 100s of men who could possibly be her father - with a big reveal at the end.

She is definitely not of their ilk. 

The Kardashian swarthy gene is very strong.

As evidenced by Kourtney's children. 

Please cut reigns hair that is all.

Her children are only 1/4 swarthy but it is very evident.

My vote for her real father is that hairdresser , Alex something or other, he is amazonian, just like her.

I can just imagine Kris going out to get a shampoo and getting a little something something extra because she is insipid, and gets bored easily. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Did Kim say she is letting her dog bark it out ? Is that a thing? Cause that is Fucking stupid lol.

Jonathan is such a stupid douche.

Well, we are talking Kim here...

And the way North was grabbing at the dog, it's only a matter of time before she gets nipped and then it's time for Sushi to shuffle off to Buffalo.

Just from Cesar's reaction.. I don't think things will improve. No way Kim is going to put in the work to train the dog. Like Kourtney says, she doesn't even like them.

She put more time into deciding what color she wanted it to be and what it should look like than deciding if a tiny dog like that is even safe around small kids, ( I'm concerned for the dogs safety, not the kids).   

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Well, we are talking Kim here...

And the way North was grabbing at the dog, it's only a matter of time before she gets nipped and then it's time for Sushi to shuffle off to Buffalo.

Just from Cesar's reaction.. I don't think things will improve. No way Kim is going to put in the work to train the dog. Like Kourtney says, she doesn't even like them.

She put more time into deciding what color she wanted it to be and what it should look like than deciding if a tiny dog like that is even safe around small kids, ( I'm concerned for the dogs safety, not the kids).   

Pomeranians tend to be yappy, feisty, lively dogs, but so tiny they may not be suited to families with small children such as Kim’s and Kourtney’s. A little research on Kim’s part would have told her that. Still, I didn’t see North being at all rough with Sushi, just playful. It would be a shame for her to lose the dog she so much wanted, just because her mother sees it as nothing but another disposable accessory, and not worth investing in for ongoing behavioral training for the dog as well as lessons for the children in how to interact with this particular breed of dog.

Kourtney did the same thing when she got rid of Mason's Bengal cat, Charli, because she decided it wasn't suited to be around newborn Reign. I don't think anyone in this family has the least idea what it means to commit to a pet -- a living, breathing creature -- and this is what they are conveying to their children.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Pomeranians tend to be yappy, feisty, lively dogs, but so tiny they may not be suited to families with small children such as Kim’s and Kourtney’s. A little research on Kim’s part would have told her that. Still, I didn’t see North being at all rough with Sushi, just playful. It would be a shame for her to lose the dog she so much wanted, just because her mother sees it as nothing but another disposable accessory, and not worth investing in for ongoing behavioral training for the dog as well as lessons for the children in how to interact with this particular breed of dog.

Kourtney did the same thing when she got rid of Mason's Bengal cat, Charli, because she decided it wasn't suited to be around newborn Reign. I don't think anyone in this family has the least idea what it means to commit to a pet -- a living, breathing creature -- and this is what they are conveying to their children.

I will give Khloe props for taking in Caitlyn's dog, Gabana. It seems to be the only pet left in the string of many that have been gifted and then disappeared. But on the other hand, she had that beautiful boxer with Lamar and who knows where it is now.

North may have just been "playful" with the dog, but as Cesar mentioned, the dog was already growling possessively over it's toys and that is a big danger sign. North shouldn't be walking around carrying it. Poms have very fragile legs (and especially their knees) and kids tend to drop them and or trip and fall on top of them. It doesn't take much to break the dog's leg or ribs. I see little dogs like Sushi all the time with casts and splints on their legs from "accidents".

And the first time North is nipped, I'm betting that dog disappears  and she is gifted with some new favorite thing. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Did Kim say she is letting her dog bark it out ? Is that a thing? Cause that is Fucking stupid lol.

So in other words, just like everything else she says?

• Love 3
On 12/4/2017 at 7:40 AM, mwell345 said:

Since when is Khloe a Kitchen Goddess? Is she angling for a spot on Food Network?  And Jonathan is a Food God?  When did that happen?  I thought he was just the jerk who lives in Kim's butt.  And Kourtney needs to stuff a sock in her mouth and shut up.

To be fair to potty mouth Khloe who is still my favorite baby voice and all. Back when she was married to Lamar on her old website she'd post photos and videos of her actually cooking so I believe her cooking a home cooked meal more than Kim or Kourtney doing so. I just don't see how she cooks with those pointy  long nails that are the trend now. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

To be fair to potty mouth Khloe who is still my favorite baby voice and all. Back when she was married to Lamar on her old website she'd post photos and videos of her actually cooking so I believe her cooking a home cooked meal more than Kim or Kourtney doing so. I just don't see how she cooks with those pointy  long nails that are the trend now. 

Wasn't there something a couple of years ago where Khloe posted pictures of pies she claimed to have "baked" that were actually from a bakery?

Wasn't Kris suppose to be the next Martha Stewart also a couple of years ago where she had some editor over to taste her gourmet meals...didn't she publish a cook book? 

I still say...they claim to do all of this baking with professional chefs in the kitchen. Did I hear Kris yell for someone to wash a mixing bowl for her?

How sad that because Kris and Robert divorced, his whole family, minus CC, turned their backs on the kids in addition to Kris. They must have questioned how many of the kids were really Roberts.  

• Love 1
On 12/4/2017 at 0:39 PM, GaT said:

THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to figure out what it reminded me of, & that's it. Figuring out who was really on the grassy knoll is probably one of the "issues" they're going to do in a future episode.

We really can't be sure what Kourtney looks like, plastic surgery doesn't carry over to your kids.

I would love to see some footage of Kim getting shot in her ass!

I always laugh about this - when women have plastic surgery and get rid of the features they hate, only to see them again on their children.  Also (a bit off topic, but) I love when hot women marry really ugly men because they are rich, only to get some really ugly kids.  

19 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

A Maury type show where Khloe meets all the 100s of men who could possibly be her father - with a big reveal at the end.

My vote for her real father is that hairdresser , Alex something or other, he is amazonian, just like her.

I can just imagine Kris going out to get a shampoo and getting a little something something extra because she is insipid, and gets bored easily. 

Kris has admitted to cheating on Robert, more than once.  So, it is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Ha ha yes Kourtney's kids are swarthy!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

Wasn't there something a couple of years ago where Khloe posted pictures of pies she claimed to have "baked" that were actually from a bakery?

Wasn't Kris suppose to be the next Martha Stewart also a couple of years ago where she had some editor over to taste her gourmet meals...didn't she publish a cook book? 

I still say...they claim to do all of this baking with professional chefs in the kitchen. Did I hear Kris yell for someone to wash a mixing bowl for her?

How sad that because Kris and Robert divorced, his whole family, minus CC, turned their backs on the kids in addition to Kris. They must have questioned how many of the kids were really Roberts.  

Yeah that was Thanksgiving last year I believe that Khloe shared a photo off various pies on social media and she didn't exactly say that she did bake them, but she also didn't say which store/restaurant they came from either ??‍♂️ 

Now I know Kris probably does know how to bake a few things as well as cook many a meal but with her busy pimping she doesn't have time to be the stay at home mom like she used to. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

As far as the Kardashian’s turning their backs, if Robert Sr was seeing his kids as much as they’ve said he did, if he was that involved in their lives, he could have brought them to see his family. I doubt they would have refused to visit with the kids if Robert was there also. I don’t believe the story they want us to believe about how Rob Sr, Kris and  Caitlyn got along soooo well having Sunday dinner together etc. Could be as the girls got older they saw their father more often, but I’m betting there was lots of animosity. Seeing how Caitlyn treated her bio kids, and how the oh so close family has splintered since her transition, the happy blended family    Is likely a major myth.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I would love to see some footage of Kim getting shot in her ass!

I always laugh about this - when women have plastic surgery and get rid of the features they hate, only to see them again on their children.  Also (a bit off topic, but) I love when hot women marry really ugly men because they are rich, only to get some really ugly kids.  

Kris has admitted to cheating on Robert, more than once.  So, it is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Ha ha yes Kourtney's kids are swarthy!

Did you ever see pics of Kourtney and Kim as youngsters? Swarthy and hairy are understatements.

• Love 6

I can’t believe they paid Nancy Kerrigan to show up and skate on a half tennis court sized fake ice rink, or that Jonathan willingly wore a fake rubber nose after he had most of his original nose surgically removed. 

• Love 3

Is my brain making this up or did they not already do a gun storyline where Cait bought a gun which caused friction in the home? Kris and Kylis were against it and ended up putting the gun case in a block of cement meanwhile Kendell was supportive of her dad's desire to have a gun in the house for protection.

Why was Kim wearing bike shorts with heels? Kim's home is so massive that she must use empty rooms when they're filming in her home otherwise why does her home always looks so empty and sterile when we see her filmed in her home?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

otherwise why does her home always looks so empty and sterile when we see her filmed in her home?

Because they decorated it to match the inside of her head.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I can’t believe they paid Nancy Kerrigan to show up and skate on a half tennis court sized fake ice rink, or that Jonathan willingly wore a fake rubber nose after he had most of his original nose surgically removed. 

Kris told him to. He might be banished from Kardashian land if he didn't listen. He would die if he couldn't get his Kimmy fix.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Is my brain making this up or did they not already do a gun storyline where Cait bought a gun which caused friction in the home? Kris and Kylis were against it and ended up putting the gun case in a block of cement meanwhile Kendell was supportive of her dad's desire to have a gun in the house for protection.

Why was Kim wearing bike shorts with heels? Kim's home is so massive that she must use empty rooms when they're filming in her home otherwise why does her home always looks so empty and sterile when we see her filmed in her home?

Because she is a MILF. And she had to impress Cesar with her MILFness.

They are reworking lots of  past storylines, without consistency. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Better than a dollar store Cher wig and lip ring. 

• Love 1

There have been magazine pictures and social media videos of the rest of Kim and Kanye's house that showed ugly artwork and furniture and lots of those white roses Kanye loves so much on tables (and yep the house is enormous). I figured they used one of the more empty rooms for the purpose of filming or in this case the dog training.

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

There have been magazine pictures and social media videos of the rest of Kim and Kanye's house that showed ugly artwork and furniture and lots of those white roses Kanye loves so much on tables (and yep the house is enormous). I figured they used one of the more empty rooms for the purpose of filming or in this case the dog training.

I think in general her house reflects her and Kanye's esthetics. I find nothing about Kim to be warm and caring. She comes across as controlled, controlling, uptight and rigid.

And if anyone sat on her couches with their high heels digging into the cushions she'd have a shit fit. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think in general her house reflects her and Kanye's esthetics. I find nothing about Kim to be warm and caring. She comes across as controlled, controlling, uptight and rigid.

And if anyone sat on her couches with their high heels digging into the cushions she'd have a shit fit. 

This is one place where Kim’s narcissism is clearly directed toward her siblings - she’s allowed to do things they aren’t, and even seemed to dig her shoes into Khloe’s sofa purposely to get a reaction.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

This is one place where Kim’s narcissism is clearly directed toward her siblings - she’s allowed to do things they aren’t, and even seemed to dig her shoes into Khloe’s sofa purposely to get a reaction.

Same thing with taking Penelope's dog. We’d hear her bitching if someone took precious Northie’s pet. Talk about “disrespecting “.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Kim gets some big news about the future of her family; the girls wonder if Kourtney sees a future with her current beau; Kim and Khloé compete to win Kris's affection.

Kim will always win Kris's affection. 

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

Because she is a MILF. And she had to impress Cesar with her MILFness.

They are reworking lots of  past storylines, without consistency. 

I wonder if she ever gets exhausted having to keep her career relevant purely by objectifying herself. Wearing 6 inch heels in my own home all the time just so I can be fashionable sounds like hell to me.

17 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Better than a dollar store Cher wig and lip ring. 

Touché, haha.

On 12/5/2017 at 3:54 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah that was Thanksgiving last year I believe that Khloe shared a photo off various pies on social media and she didn't exactly say that she did bake them, but she also didn't say which store/restaurant they came from either ??‍♂️ 

Now I know Kris probably does know how to bake a few things as well as cook many a meal but with her busy pimping she doesn't have time to be the stay at home mom like she used to. 

Google & you shall find! This is what I was thinking of:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_566893eae4b080eddf56c37a

I can’t be the only one who read this episode title as “Dog Turd”.

and yes to Maury paternity testing potential baby daddies for Khloe!   

“OJ, you are NOT the father”!  Do it quick before he goes back to the big house.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:32 AM, iwasish said:

I thought it was a Kitchen Aide. Unless they call it something different on the West Coast.

I found it hilarious that, in trying to portray just how chic she is, Kris probably accidentally revealed her humble upbringing. While what she gave MJ was definitely a KitchenAid stand mixer (that retails anywhere from $229 - $1,000 depending on the model), MixMaster is Sunbeam's line of stand mixers and is probably what she grew up using. Their most expensive model costs less than $100 and they definitely look more basic than chic. 

On 12/4/2017 at 0:33 PM, transitfan said:

Kim is a dumbass, thinking no one would notice the dog switch.  A 2-year old (is that how old Reign is? I lose track) busted her LOL. 

This really made me wonder if they even realize how out of touch with reality they appear to be. Even if this was staged like most of the show is, who the hell thinks it's a good idea to portray themselves as someone willing to switch two children's pets like that just because you don't want to put up with the barking? That's a really weird mindfuck for a kid who's presumably already bonded a little with their new pet. 

On 12/5/2017 at 4:51 PM, heatherchandler said:

It's even funnier to me in Kim's case because she spent so much time and money "refining" away a lot of her Armenian traits to look more desirable, only for those same traits to become more widely appealing.  She wouldn't have had to deal with with her fucked up philtrum region if she had stopped whittling her nose down, but now she's stuck trying to replace the naturally full lips she already had. I already feel bad for the resentment and guilt trips North will probably have to go through just because she possesses the baby hairs her mother wishes she'd never lasered away.

• Love 2
On 12/4/2017 at 9:32 AM, howmanywords said:

I thought maybe that "Mix Master" was some ultra high end mixer that only super rich people own, but nope turns out its the Kitchen Aid I got on sale in Macy's for $239. No clue why were they making such a damn fuss over it. I'm wondering though if they just weren't allowed to say the brand name Kitchenaid for some reason.

It's ICONIC, like the Bunny Artist...duh?

On 12/4/2017 at 6:32 PM, chabelisaywow said:

I just dont think her kids are attractive at all..

they look like troll dolls..not because of the hair...its the faces

For the heck of it, I searched "Mix Master" on Amazon. First thing to come up were Kitchen Aid mixers...and yes, that was a Kitchen Aid. They are the only mixer to have the attachment screw on the front. I don't know why she called it a Mix Master unless Kitchen Aid would not sign a release.

11 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

For the heck of it, I searched "Mix Master" on Amazon. First thing to come up were Kitchen Aid mixers...and yes, that was a Kitchen Aid. They are the only mixer to have the attachment screw on the front. I don't know why she called it a Mix Master unless Kitchen Aid would not sign a release.

Would you want your product to be known as the "appliance of the Kardashians?"

• Love 3

I loathe Jonathan.  Malika I can take because she’s pretty and under it all seems to be human with a good disposition, and I dig her voice.

Jonathan is gross looking, selfish, and I hate his voice.  

I would think a beta male would love being ensnared in the Kardashian Klutch.  Really, all you have to do is show up for a couple seasons and then disappear.  I’m sure you get Kash for disappearing.  Plus, you get the shot at being Rob’s BFF.  Plenty of commiserating, and substances if you’re so inclined.  And food.  Fuck foodgod, Rob is the one who knows the best places to eat.

• Love 2

While I have no doubt that the siblings have had to vie for their mother’s attention, tonight’s scenario was completely staged. What seemed real was the fight between Khloe and Kourtney - can’t blame Kourt for wanting to keep her boyfriend off the show.

I have questions:

What’s Yiddish??? Seriously Kim?

OK, why were they makeup-less (or at least less makeup) for so much of the show? Are they trying to show us how natural they are?

They really shut down Saks for Kris & Khloe? And Khloe’s ass is a shelf.

Kim has not heard of Chris Harmsworth or Thor either?

Km & Khloe playing the “who does mom love best?” game was ridiculous, they’re grown women, not 7 years old girls.

Why is Kourtney being so secretive, & why is Khloe being as nosy as Kim? Kourtney said she wasn’t going to expose it on the show, but she’s on every friggin’ gossip site around already, everybody knows.

So Kourtney doesn’t know what a gallon is?  Is this the most ignorant family in America?

• Love 5