Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Farm-To-Table Manners

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kelly said that Michael has narcissistic personality disorder. They both requested psych evals on each other the last time they separated. Kelly alleges her eval came back with no diagnosis. I find that hard to believe. She drinks too much, has horrific impulse control, and had numerous restraining orders out against her. Yet somehow Michael is the problematic one in the relationship.

I put the UCLA English coursework requirements up in Peggy's thread because I had the same questions that you did. It's so perplexing that it makes me wonder if she has some strange English degree that doesn't exist any longer at UCLA.

Reading Lydia's blog made me want to slap the taste out of her mouth. Lydia managed to get herself upset and make herself uncomfortable all on her own. And because she grossly misread the situation and blamed Shannon, Shannon owes Lydia an apology. WTF is that even? That's some Vicki shit. I thought that Lydia was cynically taking Vicki's side. I now think it might be sincere. I was wrong. I was upset. You owe me an apology.

Ad in that it was Kelly who was ordered to attend anger management and get counseling, not Michael! LOL

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, stcroix said:

I think we may have seen the real Kelly Dodd on this episode and the key to her personality quirks.  It was when Meghan came over to visit her after her surgery and Kelly innocently held up her shirt to show Meghan her breasts, then still with wide eyed innocence eagerly asked,'' You wanna see them?"  Meghan looked uncomfortable while she stuttered that maybe she shouldn't and poor Kelly's mom stood guard at her closet quickly inserting,'' No Kelly that's not a good idea." (or something similar) and we had Kelly quickly looking at her mom and parroting that it wouldn't be a good idea while she put her shirt down.  I think Kelly has a bad impulse control-- or no filter on what is appropriate to say.  I actually liked her in that whole scene with Meghan.  I'm rooting for her now--- I hope she can finagle her way through this group.  I'm sure she was brought on this show by Satan Andy because he knew she'd be explosive and inappropriate, especially when alcohol fueled. I really feel for her mom-- you just know by the ever present expression of dread in her eyes that ever since Kelly's been a little girl she's had to try to defuse her and watch from the sidelines as poor Kelly makes her poor choices..... 

Every time I start to feel bad for Jerri Blank I remember that Kelly's brother has the same types of problems that Kelly does and wonder how they were raised.

• Love 6

Gary Janetti‏Verified account @GaryJanetti Sep 26

With all that's going on in the world I feel like people aren't focusing enough on Shannon Beador's weight loss journey.

2:15 PM - 26 Sep 2017

62 Retweets

488 Likes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find this guy humorous at times.  (Brad Goreski's man).  

• Love 9
On September 26, 2017 at 5:24 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Do you think Lydiot and Fire Marshall Doug told the boys that Daddy's getting "his balls cut off"? Given the fact that they gave their sons the impression that they were going to jump over bonfires in the (S)He-Man race, you never know.  Between that and the "sex talk",  those poor kids have been unnecessarily traumatized (not to even mention Grandma and her fairy dust, etc, and a mother who channels Grover from Sesame Street with her wild arm movements).

Omg! "Grover Arms"!!!! That's a thing in our household! As in : "Wow, did you see that reporter? She had some serious Grover Arms." Lol lol!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Not really.  The flower children were hippies of the 60's.  Those free-spirited dreamers begat a generation of uptight, Conservative members of the me generation, that became the generation of greed in the 1980s Regan era.  It was the basis of the relationship between parents and son, Alex P. Keaton, on Family Ties.  I don't know how "faux" the Regan era Christians were, but they at least paid lip service to religion.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/me-generation 

I was going by these distinctions (still recall Wolfe's New York mag cover) - both Hippies and the Me Generation were boomers:

The "Me" generation in the United States is a term referring to the baby boomers generation and the self-involved qualities that some people associate with it.[1] The 1970s were dubbed the "Me" decade by writer Tom Wolfe;[2] Christopher Lasch was another writer who commented on the rise of a culture of narcissism among the younger generation of that era.[3] The phrase caught on with the general public, at a time when "self-realization" and "self-fulfillment" were becoming cultural aspirations to which young people supposedly ascribed higher importance than social responsibility. It is distinct from "Generation Me", which has been used to refer to the MillennialGeneration.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_generation

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Plastics/Cosmetics have become completely out of control, and we can't count on a doctor to put the breaks on - they're the ones raking in the dough.

I'm a big proponent of holism and natural health, so I've never understood voluntarily (or even involuntarily, most of the time) cutting one's body open at all. And I don't understand how a man who loves a woman would ever want her to slice her body open and throw a bag of toxic goop inside. To me, such a request would have me leaning toward Dumpsville. I have the world's saggiest boobs, but that's the way they're going to stay, 'cause I'm all about the real thing. And any man who doesn't like the package can move on.

So many of the Housewives' breasts to me have just looked so painful, like the skin is actually screaming out against the tension. It's a phenomenon I don't understand. I guess many women use it as an attention-getting device; but I think the thing is, once they get that attention, if they don't have anything else of substance to offer a man, that attention often wanes.

And then I guess they just keep going bigger to get more and more attention.

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, Lady Writer said:

I'm a big proponent of holism and natural health, so I've never understood voluntarily (or even involuntarily, most of the time) cutting one's body open at all. And I don't understand how a man who loves a woman would ever want her to slice her body open and throw a bag of toxic goop inside. To me, such a request would have me leaning toward Dumpsville. I have the world's saggiest boobs, but that's the way they're going to stay, 'cause I'm all about the real thing. And any man who doesn't like the package can move on.

So many of the Housewives' breasts to me have just looked so painful, like the skin is actually screaming out against the tension. It's a phenomenon I don't understand. I guess many women use it as an attention-getting device; but I think the thing is, once they get that attention, if they don't have anything else of substance to offer a man, that attention often wanes.

Post deleted. 

I got off on a wee rant. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Lady Writer said:

I'm a natural DD, and it pisses me off that the standard for large breasts is now to lie directly beneath the collar bones.  And it's funny (not funny) that posters, often male, like to point out a housewife with "saggy boobs".  I want to say - NO!  That's where they're supposed to sit.  Gravity is real!  They're also not supposed to be hard, shiny, unmoving, or with a three inch gap in between.  And by the way, I would have never chosen to be a 34 DD.  Give me some perky B's and I would be delighted.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

I was going by these distinctions (still recall Wolfe's New York mag cover) - both Hippies and the Me Generation were boomers:

The "Me" generation in the United States is a term referring to the baby boomers generation and the self-involved qualities that some people associate with it.[1] The 1970s were dubbed the "Me" decade by writer Tom Wolfe;[2] Christopher Lasch was another writer who commented on the rise of a culture of narcissism among the younger generation of that era.[3] The phrase caught on with the general public, at a time when "self-realization" and "self-fulfillment" were becoming cultural aspirations to which young people supposedly ascribed higher importance than social responsibility. It is distinct from "Generation Me", which has been used to refer to the MillennialGeneration.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_generation

I know this.  But as I said, the me generation of the 70's was called the greed generation in the 80's, but still part of the me generation.  You can call it the same generation, but the parents of the 60's are very different from their children of the 80's.  But this has gone off topic, and I'm not really sure why it's worth the back and forth.

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

In some scenes, it looked like Shannon had on almost no makeup & she looked really terrible.  It's one thing to go around looking like that in your everyday life.  But to do it on cam -- with millions watching?  Eek!  Is she that depressed, she's just in I-give-up mode?

Maybe she just didn't feel like wearing makeup?

But to do it on cam -- with millions watching?

Is not wearing makeup equivalent to making a sex tape now?

• Love 11

I happened to catch this ep last night but have little recollection, other than wanting to smack Vicki for her humble-bragging about her rare form of influenza, Lydia continuing to yammer about getting Doug castrated (including her copycat party for him), and Peggy acting stupid. 

• Love 5

I don't think of Judy as being a hippie, she is married to a very well to do media executive, who was born into wealth. She wasn't exactly living off the land and selling macramé.  I think she just likes to smoke pot and do this sparkles and crowns nonsense.  She sure went from being love and light to pretty bitchy at Tamra's party.  At some point someone paid for all of Lydia's Christian education.  As a Californian pot smoking has been popular and indulged in by people from all walks of life for a very long time.  

Mostly I find it interesting that Judy was once a Playboy Bunny:  

I wonder if Lydia had a nose job?  Just thoughts going through the family album.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think of Judy as being a hippie, she is married to a very well to do media executive, who was born into wealth. She wasn't exactly living off the land and selling macramé.  I think she just likes to smoke pot and do this sparkles and crowns nonsense.  She sure went from being love and light to pretty bitchy at Tamra's party.  At some point someone paid for all of Lydia's Christian education.  As a Californian pot smoking has been popular and indulged in by people from all walks of life for a very long time.  

Mostly I find it interesting that Judy was once a Playboy Bunny:  

I wonder if Lydia had a nose job?  Just thoughts going through the family album.

I don't know much about hippies but were they traditionally Christian conservative people?

I think that in the case of Judy and her husband, it was a case of opposite attracts.

And she was pretty hot. 

Lydia grates this season and I am forever grateful for the fast forward feature on my DVR. Bring back the other housewive who designed bathing suits and the hot husband. And if Bravo is looking for conservatives, I wouldn't mind dim Alexis. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I know this.  But as I said, the me generation of the 70's was called the greed generation in the 80's, but still part of the me generation.  You can call it the same generation, but the parents of the 60's are very different from their children of the 80's.  But this has gone off topic, and I'm not really sure why it's worth the back and forth.

Just pointing out that the Me Generation (boomers) is quite different from Generation Me (born in the 80s-90s)  - people confuse them.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Writer said:

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm a natural DD, and it pisses me off that the standard for large breasts is now to lie directly beneath the collar bones.  And it's funny (not funny) that posters, often male, like to point out a housewife with "saggy boobs".  I want to say - NO!  That's where they're supposed to sit.  Gravity is real!  They're also not supposed to be hard, shiny, unmoving, or with a three inch gap in between.  And by the way, I would have never chosen to be a 34 DD.  Give me some perky B's and I would be delighted.

Can I get an "amen"?  I'm a 34/36 G and I actually lost a significant amount of weight in college.  As a result, my boobs took a little bit of a nosedive.  I went to a plastic surgeon because I felt like I should get a lift.  The consultation upset me so much that I walked out and never returned or considered it again.  The guy was such a dick.  I vowed then that I would never feel ashamed or like I needed to change myself again.  Thankfully, I gained most of the weight back over the last 10 years so now they're basically where they should be again, rofl! 

In the land of rainbows, I was hoping that Shannon's heavy breathing at the beginning of the episode was her having sex with David.  Hell, some guys like a little cushion-for-the-pushing....

• Love 6
15 hours ago, stcroix said:

I think we may have seen the real Kelly Dodd on this episode and the key to her personality quirks.  It was when Meghan came over to visit her after her surgery and Kelly innocently held up her shirt to show Meghan her breasts, then still with wide eyed innocence eagerly asked,'' You wanna see them?"  Meghan looked uncomfortable while she stuttered that maybe she shouldn't and poor Kelly's mom stood guard at her closet quickly inserting,'' No Kelly that's not a good idea." (or something similar) and we had Kelly quickly looking at her mom and parroting that it wouldn't be a good idea while she put her shirt down.  I think Kelly has a bad impulse control-- or no filter on what is appropriate to say.  I actually liked her in that whole scene with Meghan.  I'm rooting for her now--- I hope she can finagle her way through this group.  I'm sure she was brought on this show by Satan Andy because he knew she'd be explosive and inappropriate, especially when alcohol fueled. I really feel for her mom-- you just know by the ever present expression of dread in her eyes that ever since Kelly's been a little girl she's had to try to defuse her and watch from the sidelines as poor Kelly makes her poor choices..... 

Kelly's pretty and her fashion choices are interesting. She reliably has a fashion forward outfit on that fits her perfectly.  The fact that she's a little nuts is ok by me. She also gets credit for leaving her kid out of it so far this season for whatever reason.  To me she's like the OC counterpart of BH Dorit Kemsley, fun to watch for clothes, hair and unpredictability.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Lady Writer said:

They use their fake boobs to get attention because they don't have anything else to offer, as evidenced by Kelly, the vile, Vicki, the liar, and Lydia, the idiot.

5 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Kelly's pretty and her fashion choices are interesting. She reliably has a fashion forward outfit on that fits her perfectly.  The fact that she's a little nuts is ok by me. She also gets credit for leaving her kid out of it so far this season for whatever reason.  To me she's like the OC counterpart of BH Dorit Kemsley, fun to watch for clothes, hair and unpredictability.

IMO, Kelly is NOT pretty. Her personality is abrasive, she is TOTALLY obnoxious, and she's not very bright.

• Love 3
On 9/29/2017 at 0:50 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yeah, it's why I roll my eyes every time Shannon exclaims, "I can't just stand being accused of something so off-base!" Um, Shannon, it wasn't "so off-base" - you admitted you were squeezing legs in a juvenile way, just not toward Lydia, but toward Peggy. It's not beyond the realm of comprehension that when you're squeezing legs and whispering about someone at the table that someone else might mistake the meanness as being directed toward them. But Shannon is relentlessly dramatic - heaven forbid there be a misunderstanding without it being the Crime of the Century perpetuated against her.

Lydia was also being a little paranoid, though. She also thought Shannon was intentionally making fun of her when Shannon said, "oh, you and me are the only ones not in the boob job club," or something and that's also why Lydia thought Shannon was mocking her. If Peggy had been pissed at her, Shannon probably wouldn't have felt a need to defend herself bc Peggy's accusations would have been right. But Peggy either didn't notice, didn't care or chose not to directly bring it up. 

You can tell most of these ladies think Peggy's an eye-roll and don't like her, the looks on their faces at the table at Kelly's party said it all. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, ITALIA said:

IMO, Kelly is NOT pretty. Her personality is abrasive, she is TOTALLY obnoxious, and she's not very bright.

If she could sit somewhere, be quiet and still with her mouth closed (literally and figuratively) one might think she's pretty.  Otherwise, I agree with everything you said.  Her personality is dangerous and probably psychotic.

• Love 7
On 9/29/2017 at 1:45 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Actually, many women do have a natural 3 inch gap between their breasts.  Not everyone has cleavage where their breasts touch each other.  You can have big breasts and widely spaced breasts at the same time and never have the idealized cleavage.  Small breasted women can also have widely spaced breasts, and no amount of augmentation gets the breasts closer to each other without physically pushing them together.

• Love 3
On 9/25/2017 at 7:14 PM, LadyK said:

Peggy, with no effort at all, gets on my last nerve.  When she was admonishing her husband that girls raised in America {are different from Armenian girls} … Peggy, YOU were raised in America.  And UCLA must be cringing when she talks about her English degree.  Peanut gallery? Seriously Peggy?  I rarely support  the Dodd woman, but was pleased when she asked about Peggy’s alma mater.   What was the stuffing in the dolmades/salmas?  Were she and her husband consuming raw meat?  My heritage is Norwegian and Scottish, apparently these cuisines lack passion and love in preparation.  Who knew?

And Peggy, with her overly made up eyes and immobile face, looks like a praying mantis in her TH.

Her immobile face...UNTIL the hilarious clip showing Peggy "nom nom, nomming"! That was so funny...I had to rewind. 

It was her hyper resting bitch face times three...turbo!

• Love 2
On 9/25/2017 at 7:21 PM, goofygirl said:

Seriously, Lydiot is just plain DUMB!  And I think it's ok that we refer to her as "Lydiot" even though we referred to that dumbass in Australia the same way.  Speaking of the Lydiot, what the hell? She's pissed that she's not invited to dinner that Shannon put together? Really?  Other thing that just reminds me that the girl is UBER DUMB is her continuation of the whole Doug's "balls being cut off" and the dumbshit Doug allowing that.  Jeebus, they went to the damn Doctor who explained what was really going to happen with his balls during a FREAKING VASECTOMY!! Sorry to yell!  But Christ on a cracker girl; if your dumbass husband was having his "balls cut off", it would be called a castration.  STUPID DUMB GIRL~ 

She was called out and clarified that balls actually aren't removed on WWHL...right before her major gaff talking about how expensive her NYC mani/pedi was at $200...dumass...followed up with "BUT IT WAS A JAPANESE MAN GEL" ...can you effing believe it! To which Andy cleverly said "Aidy...no" to the SNL breakout star...as in...

"Lydia IS a LYDIOT"...don't bother with a retort...

horrible...Lydia...

you may have thought you were giving the japanese gel props by ending your comment with "so not to worry".., but get your head out of your tight arse...

• Love 4

I think it's funny how quickly so many people are doing an about-face on their feelings for Kelly. Lol! Just because she had a couple of episodes where she behaved like a normal human being, like she should behave, really. I actually, was never out for her blood, even at the height of her C-word throwing insanity, ( I even enjoyed her a little - the way you would enjoy a stink bomb going off at a phony dinner party filled with assholes), but I will always think of her as a feral little beast. Almost like a tame raccoon. She may be cute and cuddly occasionally, but make no mistake, one day she'll rip your face off. :). I do think it's amusing that it takes so little for people to turn from hating a villain, to now rooting for said villain.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I think it's funny how quickly so many people are doing an about-face on their feelings for Kelly

I don't feel like reading back very far...are "so many people" really doing an about-fact?  That cannot be!

2 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

She was called out and clarified that balls actually aren't removed on WWHL...right before her major gaff talking about how expensive her NYC mani/pedi was at $200...dumass...followed up with "BUT IT WAS A JAPANESE MAN GEL" ...can you effing believe it! To which Andy cleverly said "Aidy...no" to the SNL breakout star...as in...

"Lydia IS a LYDIOT"...don't bother with a retort...

horrible...Lydia...

you may have thought you were giving the japanese gel props by ending your comment with "so not to worry".., but get your head out of your tight arse...

Lydia is a TOTAL idiot. She's also REALLY homely with the horse face and big teeth. Her husband looks like a TOTAL doofus. Both of them need to go. They have NOTHING to offer.

• Love 2
On 9/29/2017 at 0:33 AM, HunterHunted said:

Kelly said that Michael has narcissistic personality disorder. They both requested psych evals on each other the last time they separated. Kelly alleges her eval came back with no diagnosis. I find that hard to believe. She drinks too much, has horrific impulse control, and had numerous restraining orders out against her. Yet somehow Michael is the problematic one in the relationship.

I put the UCLA English coursework requirements up in Peggy's thread because I had the same questions that you did. It's so perplexing that it makes me wonder if she has some strange English degree that doesn't exist any longer at UCLA.

Reading Lydia's blog made me want to slap the taste out of her mouth. Lydia managed to get herself upset and make herself uncomfortable all on her own. And because she grossly misread the situation and blamed Shannon, Shannon owes Lydia an apology. WTF is that even? That's some Vicki shit. I thought that Lydia was cynically taking Vicki's side. I now think it might be sincere. I was wrong. I was upset. You owe me an apology.

Kelly has restraining orders against her? I didn't know that! 

I don't quite see narcissism in Michael, tbh. From the little of him I've seen captured by the cameras, of course. But he seems to be very good to Kelly, very supportive and seems to really love her. 

EDIT: altho I just read she filed for divorce from him on Sept. 27!

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I don't quite see narcissism in Michael, tbh. From the little of him I've seen captured by the cameras, of course. But he seems to be very good to Kelly, very supportive and seems to really love her. 

Which is probably why you only saw good behavior on his part. He'd be aware that cameras are recording everything going on during their filming periods and knew that any bad moves on his part could be entered into court as evidence. Her too. It's sad for Jolie that they have decided to divorce (then again separated parents are better than living in a war zone). He might have been kind while Kelly was having the surgery but I never got the warm fuzzy feeling from them as a couple. Just some sparring and living copaceticly. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Which is probably why you only saw good behavior on his part. He'd be aware that cameras are recording everything going on during their filming periods and knew that any bad moves on his part could be entered into court as evidence. Her too. It's sad for Jolie that they have decided to divorce (then again separated parents are better than living in a war zone). He might have been kind while Kelly was having the surgery but I never got the warm fuzzy feeling from them as a couple. Just some sparring and living copaceticly. 

I gave Michael credit for having Kelly's mom and brother living with them.  A lot of adults under one roof.  Kelly knows how to throw the digs:  

The "And IS??", feel the love. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I gave Michael credit for having Kelly's mom and brother living with them.  A lot of adults under one roof.  Kelly knows how to throw the digs:  

The "And IS??", feel the love. 

Sarcasm at its best! 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

imo Kelly is at least as emotionally/psychologically challenged as Michael. 

Yes, it remains to be seen if she can temper her natural personality and get along with everyone for the rest of this season. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

imo Kelly is at least as emotionally/psychologically challenged as Michael. 

We haven't seen any signs/indications that Michael is crazy/damaged let alone that he is as bad as Kelly is! 

• Love 6
On 9/25/2017 at 11:59 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I'm glad they got Peggy's doctor's actual diagnosis. Pre-cancererous cells. I know others who have done what she did with the same dx. 

Loved Kelly on pain killers and Vickster needing some Vicks for that cough, which sadly for us, sounded real. I can't snark on bronchitis, but I can snark that she probably went to Dr. Google and diagnosed herself with the most deadly thing ever. 

He said pre-invasive cancer. That is not precancerous cells. That is cancer that is confined (my guess is in a duct). She had actual cancer, I think.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Had not has, but I can't imagine that it will be too long before she gets more based on what went down the last time she and Michael tried to divorce. I'm just going to quote a post from @zoeysmom from Kelly's thread:

Kelly Dodd's history of shart fighting:

A little history in March of 2012, Kelly filed for divorce from her husband Michael Dodd.  She then took up with a man Jeffrey Caldwell.  In February of 2013, she had Caldwell arrested (charges later dropped) for battery.  Of course she put his mug shot and restraining order out there.  Apparently she continued to live him and in January of 2014, Caldwell's wife Dana, filed for restraining orders, claiming Kelly and her estranged husband had a history of violent fights in front of the minor children.

In July of 2014, Michael Dodd filed battery charges against Kelly, and she was arrested and ordered to AA and therapy.  The restraining order he was granted  was later modified to provide for peaceful exchange of the minor child.

In September of 2015, Kelly was back at it with, Jeffrey Caldwell's new girlfriend, Heidi Delgadillo woman had a child enrolled in Kelly's daughter's school.

Among the gems between the mental giants Kelly and Heidi:

Heidi-"Old insecure cougar with a fat kid. Dirty beiner. (sic)

Kelly-Learn how to spell dumbfuck.

There is another confrontation at the children's school-

Heidi-Fake bag

Kelly-Fake hair, fake boobs and fake lips,

Some mutual nail digging into the forearms.

Kelly files for restraining order and fails to show-case dismissed. 

So on a period of two and a half years Kelly has been party to four restraining orders. Two with men and two with women who were married or involved with her married ex-fiancé.  I don't think Kelly is over the former fiancé.

Clearly, Michael is the problematic one.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

He said pre-invasive cancer. That is not precancerous cells. That is cancer that is confined (my guess is in a duct). She had actual cancer, I think.

That's what I thought she said too.  She said they found 3mm of cancer.  She also said there was no cancer, so it's no wonder everyone is confused.  She contradicts herself, then gets offended when asked for clarity because she feels like she's being interrogated.  Where's Tamra's psychic?

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

I would actually be very interested in a show about Kelly's REAL life - not the front she creates for Bravo cameras. It feels like she is living a modern day James M. Cain novel filled with violent affairs, lovers and boozers under the California sun. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

We haven't seen any signs/indications that Michael is crazy/damaged let alone that he is as bad as Kelly is! 

True - but if he really does have npd, he's likely to be very careful in front of the cameras. The public persona and the private person may be two completely different beings.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

True - but if he really does have npd, he's likely to be very careful in front of the cameras. The public persona and the private person may be two completely different beings.

That's true but only Kelly has had RO's granted against her, none agaonst Michael that we know about, so I tend to suspect that he isn't the aggressor/gaslighter/crazy/NPD in that family! LOL Oh, and only Kelly was court ordered to attend AA and therapy, not Michael. 

• Love 5
On 9/29/2017 at 1:06 PM, Lady Writer said:

I think plastics are fine but overdone a lot.

When it comes to boobs, I think the fake  round high globes with shiny, straining skin are ugly as fuck.   I blame Hugh Hefner for taking pudding faced farm girls, sending them to the gym, scraping on a pound of spackle,  bleaching the shit out of their hair and adding a fuckton of extensions and putting those clown titties in and making sheeple think that's the beauty standard.  Playboy did a 180 in featuring gorgeous women like Barbi Benton, and yes, Jeana Keogh to plastic, bland blonde blow up dolls.  

Look at the women in the seventies.  They were mostly natural beauties.  Pam Grier, Farrah Fawcett, etc.  spectacular looking women.  To think Pam Griers boobs would be called saggy and undesirable.  That shit is messed up.

• Love 10

I think Kelly's physical package is attractive but her face by itself isn't enough.   She has a killer body and that adds to the overall look, although none of it makes up for the fact that she is boring, abrasive, and seemingly not very smart.

Lydia is the product of Geoff Stirling, the "weirdest man who ever lived in Newfoundland" according to this article.  It's no wonder that she and her mother have developed their own versions of spirituality and interpretations of Christianity.  It's in the genes, apparently.  

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dpk7k7/geoff-stirling-tv-man-and-cosmic-guru-was-the-weirdest-man-who-ever-lived-in-newfoundland

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's what I thought she said too.  She said they found 3mm of cancer.  She also said there was no cancer, so it's no wonder everyone is confused.  She contradicts herself, then gets offended when asked for clarity because she feels like she's being interrogated.  Where's Tamra's psychic?

Yep - it is no wonder why people are confused. It seems as if she doesn't understand her own diagnosis! Either that or she was playing Shannon.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I think it's funny how quickly so many people are doing an about-face on their feelings for Kelly. Lol! Just because she had a couple of episodes where she behaved like a normal human being, like she should behave, really. I actually, was never out for her blood, even at the height of her C-word throwing insanity, ( I even enjoyed her a little - the way you would enjoy a stink bomb going off at a phony dinner party filled with assholes), but I will always think of her as a feral little beast. Almost like a tame raccoon. She may be cute and cuddly occasionally, but make no mistake, one day she'll rip your face off. :). I do think it's amusing that it takes so little for people to turn from hating a villain, to now rooting for said villain.

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for her. But, since she's behaving herself lately, I'd much rather WATCH her than, say, the Vile Viki or fake-as-fuck Lydia. 

• Love 7
On 9/28/2017 at 0:47 PM, Jel said:

Ah, thanks nexxie! Definitely wasn't that he was a psychopath, hey? For some reason that is swimming around in my head.

IIRC, she did say he was like Hitler so that might add to the confusion.

On 9/28/2017 at 3:01 PM, crocodile said:

Shannon has also had a hard time clicking with several of the others at the outset (including Meghan and Heather) and the simplest explanation is that she is the common denominator -

And Tamra.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

IIRC, she did say he was like Hitler so that might add to the confusion.

And Tamra.

The one that has had the nastiest attitude towards newbies has been Vicki, that is until she ticked off most of the returning cast, which left her with Kelly, Lydia and Peggy to film with.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for her. But, since she's behaving herself lately, I'd much rather WATCH her than, say, the Vile Viki or fake-as-fuck Lydia. 

I gotta say, I think they all suck in their own special ways. Throw them all in a snake pit and let them fight it out.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The one that has had the nastiest attitude towards newbies has been Vicki,

...and has bragged about it in the past, as if it's her assignment from Bravo.  She's just a bitch that can never change.  Give her her waddling papers.

• Love 12

Ok, I'm going to say it....right now I find Kelly the most tolerable to watch. I wish ALL of the other OC bitches would retire. 

I've never liked Laurie Waring Peterson but at this point I could see myself welcoming her back again. 

• Love 2

Welcome to the Desperate Howives. Desperate for all the things that we don't want to see. Fame, feeding their narcissism, attention and not being real. What show am I supposed to be watching? It's becoming fake drama, fake hair, fake faces and fake boobs...need I go on? I hope the trip to Iceland is worth it my continuing viewership. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Spelling. I passed third grade.
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

i mean, even if you act like an asshole, so long as you don't do anything illegal, that wouldn't be considered "evidence" to the courts, as California's a no-fault state. 

3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Welcome to the Desperate Howives. Desperate for all the things that we don't want to see. Fame, feeding their narcissism, attention and not being real. What show am I supposed to be watching? It's becoming fake drama, fake hair, fake faces and fake boobs...need I go on? I hope the trip to Iceland is worth it my continuing viewership. 

Really? I think the OC Housewives are some of the most candid ones of the HW franchise.