Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Farm-To-Table Manners

• Start Topic

Kelly undergoes surgery with the support of her husband; Tamra shares her concern over Shannon's behavior; Vicki and Shannon visit Kelly while she recovers; Peggy fends off digs from Kelly; Lydia discovers Shannon failed to invite her to dinner.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1

Not to defend Vicki,  but they do tell you what type of flu you have.  They stick a long qtip way up in your nose into the sinus. I've taken care of my family with it many times.  If you get on tamiflu right away you hardly get sick,  don't listen to Meghan!

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, LadyK said:

Peggy, with no effort at all, gets on my last nerve.  When she was admonishing her husband that girls raised in America {are different from Armenian girls} … Peggy, YOU were raised in America.  And UCLA must be cringing when she talks about her English degree.  Peanut gallery? Seriously Peggy?  I rarely support  the Dodd woman, but was pleased when she asked about Peggy’s alma mater.   What was the stuffing in the dolmades/salmas?  Were she and her husband consuming raw meat?  My heritage is Norwegian and Scottish, apparently these cuisines lack passion and love in preparation.  Who knew?

And Peggy, with her overly made up eyes and immobile face, looks like a praying mantis in her TH.

Peggy is SO homely and an effing dumb shit.

• Love 8

Hear that, folks? Tamra is getting tired of Shannon. Just like she eventually gets tired of everyone! And Shannon was stupid enough to turn on Vicki, who did NOTHING to her, and forgive Kelly for calling her names, etc. b/c now she's a Tamra follower, so she'll find a reason to like everyone Tamra likes, no matter how horrible they've been to her. 

• Love 16

Whatever happened to K Dudd???  I'm sure she still has plenty of haters but I feel like she's doing some major image damage control.  She's even amusing to watch when she jokes around with Tamra and Shannon.  I wonder what Heather would think?  

Poor Peggy.  I think it would be tough coming into this group with no friends on the cast but was no one coaching her at all?  No producers giving her helpful hints?  She's looking like a complete moron at this point.  She needs to show up at the playground ready to pull some pigtails before she closes out the season being easily forgettable.  

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

What ingredients should Vicki's casserole be "fabricated" with?

Eye of newt and toe of frog for starters.

id like to serve her up a "your fucking OUT" casserole followed with a "shut your ugly liar face and never darken my doorstep again" soufflé.  

Lydia waves her arms around like she's auditioning for the lead in an off broadway production of "Nell".  That's another one I'd like to serve a rude casserole to.  

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

When Lydia was questioning her little son Remington Steele why she would be left out, I was hoping the kid would say "because you're an annoying dumbass and no one really likes you.

is Peggy a hologram superimposed on a shitty Barbara Walters interview background from 1992 in her THs?  Newsflash lady.  Armenian food is not hot. It's not spicy.   It's interchangeable with Turkish/Greek/Israeli etc.  not spicy at all.   You're about as caliente as a dog turd in Minnesota in December.  God I hate this brittle, boring woman enough to cheer K Dudd on to crush her flat ass.  Fuck right off Peggy.  

So, how do you really feel?

• Love 4

So Lydia has admitted she d oesnt like Shannon and basicallythinks that Shannon is nuts, yet is surprised she wasn't invited to a dinner Shannon 'organized'?  I guess she was just upset at less camera time, but it caused some conflict.  Lydia and Peggy seem lost in the housewife games. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, LadyK said:

The casserole should be completely lacking in integrity and remorse as Vicky has a severe aversion to both.  It should have significant dollops of self righteous indignation and martyrdom, because it would never be too much.. She already has ignorance and bigotry in spades, so no need to bother with that.  Other than that, keep it relatively simple as she has the palate of a toddler and will make graceless, gauche gagging noises ad nauseum if exposed to anything the slightest bit sophisticated.

So basically your average crazy Aunties tasteless tuna casserole including canned peas and other mysterious ingredients with crushed potato chips on top.

• Love 10
Just now, mbaywife123 said:

So basically your average crazy Aunties tasteless tuna casserole including canned peas and other mysterious ingredients with crushed potato chips on top.

Now I am making Vicky's trademark graceless, gauche gagging noises, but yes, that pretty much sounds perfect for her.  Oh, canned  peas.  Shudder!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

And maybe just a few little dribbles of pee for good measure.

• Love 10

I am so done with Peggy. I dont wanta , I  have cancer, I do not have cancer storyline again. But boy, she is one confused dull dame, I am seriously over her, leave the show.!! Whiny Lydia, please, not more balls, no more balls parties, his balls will still be intact for gods sake! she just loves saying it imho. I have to find new friends, yes Lydia you sure do, in another show that I dont watch 

Kelly has changed, her and Shannon getting along? Love that..

I agree Shannon, I hate spinning as well, hate it. I was nauseous after one class.

Vicki was dying, aw, well at least it kept her off the show, and it was influenza Vicki.. ( sigh) 

Why did Kelly get such HUGE ugly implants, and I think her husband takes great care of her. Shannon should be so lucky for David to do anything like that..

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

How is this feel?  Like you mean I have a hepatitis B or Barack Obama gene?  This American way of talking is so boring and non Armenian to me.  I like to have the spicy sumac for special Armenian gumbo. Did you know only Armenians can be special enough for the dry hair and no senseless humor?

Fuck it.  I hate Peggy.

Also what is with their black & white cookie coated cars? Ugly and weird looking. Talk about lowering the value of the cars, not many people with money are going to be into that "look". Stop trying to make it "trendy". 

• Love 14

Hey bobby (how Armenians say "girl")!  Since you don't want any neglection, and since "when it comes to - no, but when it comes to somebody being - I'll be the first one there", why didn't your ass leap out of that chair and sprint to be at your new BFFs side as she fights for her life against the rare Influenza B?  Come on now, Miss only visits galleries with fine arts, put your money where your mouth is, and finally do something you brag about.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

• Love 14