Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Farm-To-Table Manners

• Start Topic

On 9/26/2017 at 1:10 PM, eclectcmoi said:

It does not appear David even cares what Shannon thinks or feels. Maybe he's burnt out by their relationship or maybe he misplaced his personality gene.  Either way, dude has checked out. 

Mom of the Week Award goes to Lydia for putting her feelings on to her son by telling him she wasn't invited somewhere.  Biatch please... It wasn't right to try to make your young son feel badly for you especially when it's a situation you brought on yourself.  Pack up your rainbows, your toys (and Doug's balls) and please get off my TV.

Shannon is challenging, certainly. David so often seems like a robot, whether or not the marriage is going well. No animation, no real emotional connection to others. The marriage is masochisitic on both sides.

YES on Mom of the Week Award! Talk about codependent and inappropriate; talk about teaching entitlement and being Special. Blarg. Perhaps I'm bitter because my mother didn't crown me with tiaras and sprinkle me with fairy dust. (Can't thank you enough, Mom!) Here's to Lydia and her new clothing line, Forever12.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Former Nun said:

...and has bragged about it in the past, as if it's her assignment from Bravo.  She's just a bitch that can never change.  Give her her waddling papers.

The season 8 behind the scenes special revealed that Vicki shoved a producer into a wall when she didn't like something that happened during filming . It was actually Gretchen alluding to Vicki having a threesome. Vicki is a completely terrible person  through and through. Top to bottom. Beginning and end. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 8
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, JuliesMommy said:

And for whatever reason (probably cause im italian lol) Teresas horrible english doesn't seem to bother me as much as peggy. To me, tere's bad english comes more from her humorous personality... peggy lacks both!! English comprehension and personality lol

agreed...and my best friend growing up was Italian & she'd say things like "all of a suddenly" .  She was loveable so it was just "Gina being Gina!"

• Love 1
16 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

i mean, even if you act like an asshole, so long as you don't do anything illegal, that wouldn't be considered "evidence" to the courts, as California's a no-fault state. 

Really? I think the OC Housewives are some of the most candid ones of the HW franchise. 

Oh but these women lie.  They would lie if the truth sounded better. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, teapot said:

agreed...and my best friend growing up was Italian & she'd say things like "all of a suddenly" .  She was loveable so it was just "Gina being Gina!"

Lmao at "all of a suddenly" my aunt says it the same way... lol 

• Love 1
On 10/1/2017 at 4:00 PM, VedaPierce said:

I gotta say, I think they all suck in their own special ways. Throw them all in a snake pit and let them fight it out.

That pretty much describes this season so far.  Except for Tamra and Shannon not talking to Vicki,.. but the season's not over yet. There's still plenty of time for screeching accusations and the demanding of apologies for no one knows what.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Ok, but if they're in a snake pit wouldn't said snakes do the job for them? 

How I have to explain?  The pit of the snakes is where there are no more of the snakes, so no snake can fight in the pit of the snakes.  Everyone in Armenia knows this.  

• Love 4
On 10/1/2017 at 7:12 AM, zoeysmom said:

I gave Michael credit for having Kelly's mom and brother living with them.  A lot of adults under one roof.  Kelly knows how to throw the digs:  

The "And IS??", feel the love. 

As is?  Also, isn't it a little mean to say "look how hot he WAS"?

5 hours ago, misschung said:

As is?  Also, isn't it a little mean to say "look how hot he WAS"?

I think Michael is an attractive older man. I'm sure he gets lots of attention from pretty women. So this is Kelly''s way of trying to make him feel inadequate. So he won't ever leave.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

How I have to explain?  The pit of the snakes is where there are no more of the snakes, so no snake can fight in the pit of the snakes.  Everyone in Armenia knows this.  

Well Peggy, here in Texas we got us some real big snakes. And when drunken ho wives irritate us we throw them in that there pit amd let the snakes do their job. We dont do the dirty work. The critters do that

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

Well Peggy, here in Texas we got us some real big snakes. And when drunken ho wives irritate us we throw them in that there pit amd let the snakes do their job. We dont do the dirty work. The critters do that

Something tells me that if you threw Vicki and/or Kelly into any snake pit, the snakes would climb/slither out for fear of being poisoned by them! LOL

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

The sad thing about Kelly is that I can see her divorcing Michael AND Jolie, going off to live the party life of her dreams and never even bothering to see her again. Just a thought.

Well, when they were separated before, weren't there similar claims? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Well, when they were separated before, weren't there similar claims? 

Yes. However now that Kelly has her bravo gig and therefore her own money at least for now, she might just think she doesnt need them anymore

Lydia is annoying and she was wrong in this instance...but I can’t stand Shannon either and I kind of get where Lydia was coming from with just the sheer exhaustion over dealing with her. It’s always something with Shannon. She’s just so much work. And I don’t personally appreciate Shannon’s sense of humor. I think she’s kind of mean. Her excuse was she wasn’t making fun of Lydia, she was making fun of Peggy! Great! I swear the only time Shannon is happy is when she’s picking on someone else. If I had to deal with Shannon I would probably have a tendency to say “Ok, whatever. I’m going home.” ALL THE TIME. I know I’m in the minority, but I do not see the good person in Shannon. I think she’s a nasty piece of work.

On 9/28/2017 at 12:10 PM, VedaPierce said:

I'm beginning to think that Peggy is being deliberately obtuse about the cancer/not cancer with the other women because she wants them to be confused and ask a lot of questions. So that then, Peggy and Vickie can exclaim "see?? You guys are obsessed with cancer! You think everyone is lying! See?? You even think Peggy is lying!!". I feel like they cooked this up to intentionally have the rest of the women look discredited by now questioning Peggy. Like they're obsessed with people lying about cancer. I think the rest are being baited. I have no other explanation for why Peggy is so downright bizarre about the way she goes about explaining her situation. 

Agree. It was very confusing listening to her. I thought maybe it's because I don't have a medical background or something. It's definitely a sensitive topic considering Peggy had a mastectomy, but I don't see why she won't be clear as to whether or not she had cancer given she's made it a storyline herself unless she's being deliberately obtuse. 

On 9/28/2017 at 2:42 PM, WireWrap said:

She was uncomfortable talking about boobs in a mixed party that was a "boob" party for couples to begin with! LOL

I would put nothing past Vicki, including this! Maybe this is why production keeps reshowing exactly what Peggy did/did not say each time her story changes.

I think you are confusing what Kelly claimed Michael was diagnosed with and what she was most likely diagnosed with! LOL 

Well, in Lydia's defense, I think a boob party is incredibly bizarre in itself, and I'm also not the type to talk about my breasts in mixed company. Not saying her reactions to Shannon made sense, but I could see her point to a degree. 

Anyone remember when Camille on BH was talked about how big and beautiful her breasts were in front of the guys? lol Everyone thought that was inappropriate back then. 

Yeah, Kelly isn't just typical crazy Housewife. The way she goes after the women from the C word to pointing out imperceptible facial hair to body shaming to mom shaming, she has no limits with her cruelty. I think she is beautiful on the outside, but she's an especially mean Housewife. 

Shannon may be neurotic, but I think she's sweet. 

I like how even-keeled Kelly is. It's refreshing in a franchise full of women like Tamra, Vicki, Teresa, Erika, Kyle, etc.

• Like 1