Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

I'm really hoping this ends well for Azan. That he sees the light and dumps her ass sooner rather than later. Someone please tell me they are kaput.

Me too. He seems like a nice guy who had a genuine interest in Nicole in the beginning. 

• Love 10

That link took me to a phishing site. Jorge and Anfisa didn't get married, he shipped her botoxed ass back to Russia. The Nigerian prince couldn't leave Nigeria. I'm still trying to find out about Nicole and Azan, her family (and his, I'm guessing) is extremely concerned.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Landlord said:

She's got a nice set of pipes. Thanks.

I think the visual of the two of them is extremely strange. It looks like a child beauty pageant and a funeral home had a singing baby!  These women and this scene is his ideal, it's weird and explains a lot. To me. 

• Love 2

Did anyone read the tag lines on the video of Matt's mom?

Featuring Mery Ann & Jane Moore, www.cdbaby.com/cd/jmamoore

When we met our cover model, Mery Ann Moore, it was like seeing our logo come to life! Mery Ann is not only a look-alike, but she is a living representative of what our paper stands for – women reaching for their highest potential. Her life unfolds as a continuous adventure. Music was primary for Mery Ann, who studied on scholarship at the University of Louisville. Mery Ann’s life took her to California & the world as an international flight attendant. She married & had 4 sons – “the lights of my life!” Her next & most difficult phase, divorce, she views as a painful but necessary prelude to her self-renewal. “Together we developed a deeper sense of compassion in caring for others. We began to see the woundedness of the world, our real extended family.” Mery Ann views life as a spiritual journey. Her quest has led her to spend nights in caves & on mountain tops; to travel to Egypt, Indian & Japan; to meet the spiritual leaders. “Really, the only thing that matters is love,” says Mery Ann. “I mean unconditional love, not control, not possessiveness, not manipulation; just grounded, peaceful, permanent love.”

Well THAT explains a lot of the creepiness.

• Love 3
On 9/22/2016 at 2:31 AM, Christina said:

Looks like Azan's Twitter is https://twitter.com/JustAzan

It was linked off of Nicole, and they have both followed each other. I wonder if it is a parody account that she made up. If he starts tweeting about her being his true love, we'll know. The account is 14 hours old, I think.

Does Azan speak French?  Il y a beaucoup de français sur cette page!

• Love 2
Spoiler

The only couple that I want to see actually marry are Jorge and Anafasia.  Why? because I get some glee for those "feminist American gals" that Jorge overlooked to obtain his "Russian princess" who gives no fucks and will bleed him dry.  Pity really they he will ship her back to Russia. If the article is even true.

14 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

Does Azan speak French?  Il y a beaucoup de français sur cette page!

To answer my own question, yes, he does! LOL!  I saw upthread everyone's facebook links....So...Azan isn't really named Azan, if it's the same person...and Nicole posted on that page recently (August).  Salan Tefou=Azan.  Huh.

23 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I belive she works at Starbucks.

Hard for me to picture her as a barrista...but....stranger things have happened.

• Love 2

I seemed to recall that many Moroccans spoke French, and according to Wikipedia, "French retains an major place in Morocco, as it is taught universally and serves as Morocco's primary language of commerce and economics, culture, sciences and medicine."  So it seems like Azan is probably well-educated...which again, you have to wonder why he's settling for Nicole!  

• Love 3

Nicole posted something on Twitter about at one point she & Azan were laughing & having a great time, but that 'they' didn't show that & 'hmm'.  She also seems to have started a health regimen with good foods, veggies & exercise.

Makes me wonder if they still have a relationship & he's been influencing her that way, or, she was rejected so is now 'self improving'.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5
On 9/27/2016 at 3:03 AM, Matias130 said:

Pretty cool! How old was your daughter when she started her homeschool year of kindergarten? I think nowadays the preschools have pre-K right before kindergarten but im not sure. 

She was 5 :) She turned 5 at the beginning of August.  She had Pre-K at 4, at a regular preschool.  I would recommend homeschooling (for at least a year) to anyone who can do it.  I think it really gives you a lot of insight as a parent.

9 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Nicole posted something on Twitter about at one point she & Azan were laughing & having a great time, but that 'they' didn't show that & 'hmm'.  She also seems to have started a health regimen with good foods, veggies & exercise.

Makes me wonder if they still have a relationship & he's been influencing her that way, or, she was rejected so is now 'self improving'.

Well, up until  August of this year, she was calling him her Starbucks Man on FB....so, there  you go!

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Absolutkaos said:

Looks like we have some pretty good spoilers in this article!

http://starcasm.net/archives/358565

I'm so glad that Azan got away! His sad face in every scene with her just screamed that they need to be apart. Far, far apart. So who is left, Weird Matt and Alla and Pedro and Chantal may have tied the knot. Neither of those couples seem like they will be very interesting for the Happily Ever After? series.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kickboxer said:

I'm so glad that Azan got away! His sad face in every scene with her just screamed that they need to be apart. Far, far apart. So who is left, Weird Matt and Alla and Pedro and Chantal may have tied the knot. Neither of those couples seem like they will be very interesting for the Happily Ever After? series.

Nicole and Azan had to have a meeting.  Up until she went to Morocco, they hadn't met officially. It's a lot easier for Americans to travel pretty much wherever they want and when they want; most people from other countries just can't come to the US whenever they damn well please.

This is one relationship that should NOT continue.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

The jewelry store Matt and Alla went to is a pawn shop.  I guess he's had to buy so many wedding rings he's looking to save money any way he can.

He lives in Podunk, so I'm not sure how many malls or jewelry stores there are where they live. Maybe it's just limited choice.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

The jewelry store Matt and Alla went to is a pawn shop.  I guess he's had to buy so many wedding rings he's looking to save money any way he can.

I wonder if there is some place Matt could just rent a ring. Buying one is not a good investment, given his marital record. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 14

I thought the most un-organic conversation of the show was from the jeweler, Matt and Alla...what sales person even asks how many times have you been married and other personal questions.  For all I know Matt may have bought every ring for every wedding from that guy!  Poor Alla, I think she sees the writing on the wall but just can't walk away.

Anfisa, oh my, she just had the best day ever, playing dress up and gazing in to the mirror at herself. $45,000 for a dress to wear to a city hall wedding or maybe a dozen people at a reception, none of which she will know, that makes sense.  I am sure Jorge is just the first of many men to fall for this crap she pulls, she is honing her craft and will move on to the next guy who has money as soon as she is done with Jorge's cash.

Nicole is getting a ring?  Unreal, this guy wants out of Morocco so badly he will marry that girl?  Has she even talked about her daughter to him?  Is that going to be a surprise for him? 

Chantel is an idiot, that fairy tale wedding thing, if it was that important to her she should have set her sights on a local guy and played it above board with her parents, they would have loved to give her a nice wedding but she is doing it the hard way for sure.  I had a laugh when she needed a break from cleaning her one room apartment.  

There is something wrong if Narkyia is believing anything Lowo is telling her, if she was watching herself on TV she would be screaming at the TV for that girl to run! 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

He lives in Podunk, so I'm not sure how many malls or jewelry stores there are where they live. Maybe it's just limited choice.

I live in a small town, we have two jewelry stores, some buy & sell gold stores. And there's Walmart. :)

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

“I’m 42, I’ve been divorced three times, and I want to meet a younger woman who wants kids. If I said that back here, people would think I’m nuts."

~Matt Ryan

No Matt, we don't think you're nuts. We think you're creepy. (Unless you are physically incapable of impregnating a women, in which case, slightly less creepy.) Hard to believe he couldn't find a single/divorced women with children in Ohio/Kentucky. The aren't the unicorns. The men specifically looking for them are.

• Love 5
On 10/5/2016 at 2:14 PM, Kickboxer said:

I really hope Alla did too & it's just that Matt wasn't available for comment as he's currently hold up n his mothers basement being rocked to sleep and cooed at "one day you'll meet the right woman sweetie, one that loves you almost as much as I do" 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SneakyCentipede said:

I really hope Alla did too & it's just that Matt wasn't available for comment as he's currently hold up n his mothers basement being rocked to sleep and cooed at "one day you'll meet the right woman sweetie, one that loves you almost as much as I do" 

Wait, did Alla and Azan not go thru with their weddings? 

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Rumored that Azan didn't marry Nicole and will not be at the reunion show. If Nicole shows up alone.....OMG, I can't even think what that will be like.

I can't wait to see, but that's just the voyeur in me.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Rumored that Azan didn't marry Nicole and will not be at the reunion show. If Nicole shows up alone.....OMG, I can't even think what that will be like.

But that could easily be because they were still waiting for his visa to come through because they wouldn't have even been able to start the process until after her five week visit.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

But that could easily be because they were still waiting for his visa to come through because they wouldn't have even been able to start the process until after her five week visit.

The show was filmed quite a while ago, he's had time but he's not here. And all the bogus Instagram or Twitter pages Nicole created was another clue. Just passing along what a few people have told me.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

The show was filmed quite a while ago, he's had time but he's not here. And all the bogus Instagram or Twitter pages Nicole created was another clue. Just passing along what a few people have told me.

It can take six months plus to get a K-1 visa once you have filed all of the paperwork.

I have no idea but much like the idea that those pages were created by Nicole its speculation.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
On 11/10/2016 at 3:28 AM, lallalla said:

According to this site, the various online accounts attributed to Azan are poorly constructed fakes, presumably  (as some here have also theorized) by Nicole.

Desperate and crazy are two extremes that know no bounds (post #1129 on the linked page).

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1071840-TLC-s-90-Day-Fiancé-Season-4-Starts-August-22nd/page76

I created an account just to join the drama because of the whole hoopla over whether Azan's social media accounts are fake or not.

I'll say it straight out: no way did Nicole create the Twitter account. Or she has far more brains than we thought and she let on (in which case, I'm not sure whether I'm impressed or even more worried about the kind of person she is)! As a native French speaker from Mediterranean Europe and close to Morocco, I just don't see how the JustAzan account is hard to believe as being his. Not saying it is his, but I don't see it as being fabricated by her. No way.

Going by the French entries:

1. They're not that wacky! Not Google Translate wacky anyway.

2. Depending on your education (and what type of school you attended) and social class/background (Azan does not come from a rich family as is evident from the footage), French in Morocco is not as widespread and well-spoken a language as it may seem to foreigners. Basilectal French (meaning the furthest away level from prestigious French) in Morocco is common and just isn't "proper" French at all. It has a lot of influences from the other (native) languages, making it a sort of "broken" French with its own codes and rules. I don't see the writing on that Twitter account as being alarming. Even the feminine "magicienne" (witch) instead of "magicien" (warlock) isn't alarming as they do tend to pronounce the final letters of words and thus cancel out any final nasal vowels like it would have been the case for the masculine "magicien" he compares himself to in one of the Twitter posts, effectively pronouncing it like the female "magicienne".

3. A cultural reference like a Christophe Maé song would mean Nicole had to research French culture and figure out that Christophe Maé is one of the French artists that exports really well in the ancient French colonies in northern Africa.

4. "Faites l'amour,pas la guerre,enfin non,faites pas l'amour,ça fait des gosses,ça crie et c'est chiant,faites des crêpes,c bon les crêpes." This is perfectly well written albeit in need of some breathing room around the punctuation. It's also a common pop culture reference/saying so it's definitely copied and pasted. But would Nicole really have gone to the trouble of finding a French quote about crêpes to post along with that pic? And that would not have been the first pick of the litter either. Again, this suggests whomever is running the account knows more French/is in contact to a certain extent with the French language or French natives (like on social media) than whatever Nicole could pull from her brain bucket.

5. Dates and clothes. 3rd of October: two pics posted, same outfit. 4th of October, two pics posted, same outfit.

Taken separately, I could be led to believe camel dehumper Nicole is behind the account. But the sum of all these observations makes me conclude that it's very unlikely. Which is almost a shame as I really could do with a young Ursula for a 90 Days Disney Fiancé villain. I would not be surprised if these two were still together, as a matter of fact. And their visa journey documented on next season. Save us! Save the camels!

PS: anyone notice she started humming 'Prince Ali' as they rode away on the camels? Yep, the poster who said girlfriend had watched one too many times Aladdin and is living out her version of the fairy tale is right! Ugh. Just ugh. But it explains what she "knows" about Azan's culture. Tank tops  and goodlooking thief princes who jump through the souk and public showing-off kissing while flying over the city.

• Love 12

I doubt Azan will give up on this relationship. Why would he?  He didn't even qualify as a 90 day fiance be cause they couldn't even file the application for the visa yet. I expect he's having visa issues if they have even gotten it together to file.

I don't understand why people think Azan is after more than a green card and a better chance at a better life here in the U.S..

Edited by rose711
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2016 at 2:40 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

He's actually only about 30 minutes outside of Cincinnati and very close to Florence, which has a huge mall. Less than an hour from Lexington which has pretty much everything you could want in a mid-size city. There were definitely other options besides the Castle. What's weird is that he took her grocery shopping to Jungle Jim's, which is more than an hour away from him and one of the largest grocery stores in the country. Seriously. They have a cheese section that is nearly the size of my hometown market. Yet he took her to the pawn shop for an engagement ring...

• Love 3

I can't believe I'm defending Anfisa, but I get the sense she wants to do lingerie/swimsuit modeling, not high fashion, in which case her height and body type won't be a problem.

Anfisa (fighting with someone on Instagram): @pasion_calor_playa did I ever mentioned runway or high fashion? Don't be so narrow minded, there are plenty of types of modeling

I am lost in the desert. Why can Azan and Nicole sleep in the same room in the desert exactly?

From someone involved in production of the show:

Edited by Drogo
EDITED BY MOD: Social media/spoilers in episode thread.
  • Love 1