Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

That's it?  That's not much of a registry. Where's the china? the linens? the waffle maker?  Is God supposed to provide those things too?

That's what is left that has not been purchased, if you click through they had linens and cookware etc but no waffle maker.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

That's what is left that has not been purchased, if you click through they had linens and cookware etc but no waffle maker.

Oh, I get it.  I didn't look past the first page because I care so little about them and thought it was funny they were only asking for few gift cards and a Kitchen Aid mixer. It just seemed so random.  

According to the registry, the nuptials were to occur on October 7th. Does anyone know if they actually tied the knot?

Edited by Desert Rat

That's it?  That's not much of a registry. Where's the china? the linens? the waffle maker?  Is God supposed to provide those things too?

God will provide the rest. I saw him on line at Bed Bath just the other day.

• Love 8

Oh, I get it.  I didn't look past the first page because I care so little about them and thought it was funny they were only asking for few gift cards and a Kitchen Aid mixer. It just seemed so random.  

According to the registry, the nuptials were to occur on October 7th. Does anyone know if they actually tied the knot?

At least they aren’t doing a gift, I mean grift grab, like the Duggars who have no shame  in registering for 20 sets of sheets and towels and dishes.  And, I doubt they needed to invite 1000 of their closest friends, who get only a cupcake and a few potato chips, if they’re lucky.  And, Evelyn will have the decency to bathe, wash her hair, and wear shoes.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, biakbiak said:

If the spoiler posted in Molly and Louis's thread is accurate and they married in July it's kind of interesting that these stories were filmed at different times and that E/D wedding was so recent.

It irritates me. Was Nicole and Azan filmed immediately after wrapping the filming of their first season? How many years in May going to remain 2?

• Love 2
On 10/16/2017 at 9:46 PM, meandyouzz said:

90 DAY FIANCE David Toborowsky political scandal, prior reality show

http://starcasm.net/archives/377880

the whole group of them are very questionable.

On 10/17/2017 at 3:00 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Since he's a staunch anti LGBT rights person,it would be his karma if Annie used to be a boy. However, it would make me fear greatly for Annie's safety.

David and his asphalt paving company were also sued by the Attorney General of the State of Kentucky in 1996. Something about collecting money and not performing services, falsely representing work to be done, failing to honor warranties, failing to notify consumers of their right to cancel agreements, etc.  

It's in the box here, search for asphalt: https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/110201595/

David later filed for bankruptcy in 2004 and listed this as a $100,000 claim against his bankruptcy estate.

The way that Annie is working him over, it seems that the asphalt scammer has now become the scammee.

Edited by gavinmac
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, gavinmac said:

David and his asphalt paving company were also sued by the Attorney General of the State of Kentucky in 1996. Something about collecting money and not performing services, falsely representing work to be done, failing to honor warranties, failing to notify consumers of their right to cancel agreements, etc.  

It's in the box here, search for asphalt: https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/110201595/

David later filed for bankruptcy in 2004 and listed this as a $100,000 claim against his bankruptcy estate.

The way that Annie is working him over, it seems that the asphalt scammer has now become the scammee.

Wow this show is just the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it?  Excellent find, @gavinmac.

• Love 3

I hope this is the correct place for speculation.  Is it possible that poor David has concealed his wealth to hide finances from his ex-wife during their divorce process?  Perhaps Chris is holding his money and not actually loaning him money but pretending to so that David's ex-wife doesn't get her hands on it.  Hiding money in a divorce isn't new and perhaps poor David is doing the same.  

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, mellowjoi said:

I hope this is the correct place for speculation.  Is it possible that poor David has concealed his wealth to hide finances from his ex-wife during their divorce process?  Perhaps Chris is holding his money and not actually loaning him money but pretending to so that David's ex-wife doesn't get her hands on it.  Hiding money in a divorce isn't new and perhaps poor David is doing the same.  

I don't think that's the case. David filed for bankruptcy in 2004. He listed ten judgments against him by creditors, dating back to lawsuits filed in 1996-2002. He owed $56,000 to Bell South (presumably for Yellow Pages ads). His furniture was rent to own.

A 2010 article "Does David Toborowsky Live in a Crack House for Local Politics?" points out that David, who was running for school board, lived in a house owned by his buddy Chris.

https://educationvoodoo.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/does-david-toborowsky-live-in-a-crack-house-for-local-politics-as-long-as-its-in-the-east-end-jcta-president-brent-mckim-is-probably-okay-with-that-just-guessing/

His financial troubles and living with Chris are not new or fabricated.

• Love 2

I keep reading that people wonder why David Spain wants to go to Virginia. He knows no one in this country besides bridezilla and Spanish friends who have settled in and told him about Virginia. Those people v. his constantly inflexible fiancé probably give him hope.  Betting he'll never see that state.  

Molly and her best friend run the lingerie store, Livi Rae, named after each of their daughters.  Reruns of the TV program are on Saturday nights on Lifetime for Women.  She doesn't come across as such an airhead on that.  They help a lot of people.  Olivia has been on that show as well.  

She mentions being estranged from her father and on one show, invited him to an event she was doing and he didn't show up. She said she considers the store manager as more of a father figure, so I thought it was a little surprising that she's so concerned with what he thinks.  If she's trying to get him to accept her, marrying the Dominican in 90 days maybe wasn't the best way to go about it.  They also show her SO on that program.  Assumed that was Kensley's dad.  Her business partner is also now married to a much younger man.  

• Love 3
On 11/26/2017 at 5:50 AM, Kareem said:

She mentions being estranged from her father and on one show, invited him to an event she was doing and he didn't show up. She said she considers the store manager as more of a father figure, so I thought it was a little surprising that she's so concerned with what he thinks.  If she's trying to get him to accept her, marrying the Dominican in 90 days maybe wasn't the best way to go about it.  They also show her SO on that program.  Assumed that was Kensley's dad.  Her business partner is also now married to a much younger man.

Her SO on that show is Kensley's dad. There is an article floating around about their court fight after their separation. 

Regarding the bold, someone had to play the racist part of the script. In Melanie/Devar story it was her sister. Although, they did accuse an older woman at the gym of being shocked to see a black man, when she was probably trying to figure out why they were surrounded by cameras, so if the sister wouldn't play that part, they would have just made up the crap for the airtime. I do think the sister legitimately believed he was just after a Green Card and definitely thought he was scamming Melanie when he said he would send $9 out of every $10 he earned. Her not liking him because of his race never rang true but she was adamant about her belief he was using Melanie.

• Love 4
On 11/26/2017 at 3:50 AM, Kareem said:

It may be that she desperately wants her father's approval and attention because of their stained relationship. She seemed very hurt that he would not answer the phone or return her calls. The difficulty with her father could be the root cause of the problems she has had establishing a healthy, stable relationship with a SO.

• Love 4
On 11/26/2017 at 5:50 AM, Kareem said:

I keep reading that people wonder why David Spain wants to go to Virginia. He knows no one in this country besides bridezilla and Spanish friends who have settled in and told him about Virginia. Those people v. his constantly inflexible fiancé probably give him hope.  Betting he'll never see that state.  

Molly and her best friend run the lingerie store, Livi Rae, named after each of their daughters.  Reruns of the TV program are on Saturday nights on Lifetime for Women.  She doesn't come across as such an airhead on that.  They help a lot of people.  Olivia has been on that show as well.  

Virginia is either high cost of living, or rural hillbilly poor, which is worse than anything rural NH has to offer.  Moron.

fun fact: Olympic figure skater and doctor Debbie Thomas is now a rural Virginia hillbilly.  Actually, it’s a sad fact.  She broke, and living in a trailer with an addict and fleas.

this David pisses me off.  Can’t make it in his home country.  Stop bitching about wanting to live somewhere you can’t afford.  You’re the beggar in this scenario.

also, Evelyn’s music is quite the aquired taste.  Really creepy, but decent guitar.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

fun fact: Olympic figure skater and doctor Debbie Thomas is now a rural Virginia hillbilly.  Actually, it’s a sad fact.  She broke, and living in a trailer with an addict and fleas.

Yeah, Debi is a victim of her own mind.  Highly intelligent and extremely driven, but when she left skating for the medical field, she was no longer a stand-out.  She was the first African American skating champion and was lauded in that world, but she wasn't anything special in the medical world, and her brain couldn't handle it.  She just up and walked away from her husband and son one day, and moved to Virginia, figuring she'd open up her own practice and be a star again.  Wrong.  She met her "fiancée" and got busted for prescribing him narcotics (he's an addict, and she knew it - she claimed it was to wean him off).  She then had a psychotic break, and was diagnosed bi-polar (which she refuses help for).  So she lost her medical license, and declared bankruptcy.   : (

• Love 3

I hope this is posted in the right place.

Someone on Facebook started a petition to replace Shaun Robinson as host of the Tell All on 90 Day Fiance. I will  not post the link until I am sure this is the right forum. However, it is a real petition and has numerous links.

Edited by ethalfrida
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Someone on Facebook started a petition to replace Shaun Robinson as host of the Tell All on 90 Day Fiance. I will  not post the link until I am sure this is the right forum. However, it is a real petition and has numerous links.

I want to have Melanie's sister Bev. She has no patience to nonsense and no manners stopping her from calling people on their shenanigans 

• Love 5
On 12/22/2017 at 11:52 AM, ethalfrida said:

I'm in the ABS -Anybody But Shawn - camp.  She's horrible, boring, lazy.  It seems she has no interest in the show.  My teenage son could do a better job.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

I'm in the ABS -Anybody But Shawn - camp.  She's horrible, boring, lazy.  It seems she has no interest in the show.  My teenage son could do a better job.  

Don't say anybody they could bring over that annoying woman from MAFS or Loren.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Don't say anybody they could bring over that annoying woman from MAFS or Loren.

I would not-so-secretly love to hear Loren ask Nicole about pushing Azan around though.  But that's about all I could handle from her.  I don't think she'd shy away from asking that question.

• Love 3

I don't think replacing Shaun will do any good. These hosts are not journalists, and they're never going to ask the questions we want them to because the networks won't let them. It's like Dr. Drew hosting the Teen Mom reunions or that woman who hosts the Duggar reunions. They're just paid to show up and ask the questions on the cards. They don't watch the shows and don't care. The truth is the producers don't want to share all the fakery with us and/or upset the "talent" with hard questions.

• Love 7

Jorge knows good and well that you cannot cross state lines with medical marijuana. Even if you have a card and are travelling to another legal state. He had to answer a few simple questions to become a licensed grower in california, and that was the first one.

• Love 3

Or entering a federal building in a state where marijuana is legal outside of the building. Something someone dealing with immigration and adjusting their immigration status has to do

• Love 1