Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Playing Family Picnic

amandabanana
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

Dr Tsao looked so sad and wistful for a moment when he said "she's a cute little girl, and a smart girl." It's like he sees what's ahead for that poor child. Heartbreaking. 

Ali's such a well-behaved child, she was sitting there playing by herself during the down-time at her appointment.  I love that kid!!

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It's interesting that Jace finally seems to be drawing a line. He seems done with David. He doesn't want to go over there, he doesn't want to go to the park if David is there. Barbara is trying to be the middle man, and advocate for him. And Jenelle just dismisses it. "Jace is going to have to be civil and get used to it because David is here forever". I wanted to PUNCH her when she said that. First, it's laughable that David and Jenelle are going to be together more than another year or so. Second, what kind of nasty bitch puts their 3rd baby daddy above their own son like that??? You don't tell an 8-year-old to be civil. You show some concern that he's that apprehensive to be around your man. You wonder, what the hell has that dude done that has my son so anxious about it? 

If it were me, I'd go over to Barb's & take Jace out for ice cream & try to talk to him about what's on his mind.  We haven't seen Jenelle have one-on-one time with Jace in forever.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

And that's why Jace is in therapy. Jenelle, her endless parade of psycho boyfriends and all her dramas are going to screw up all her kids for years. Kaiser will be next.

Yes and I hope the therapy helps him with the trust he probably has lost in all the adults around him.  While I think Barb is great for stepping up and raising Jace, I was really disappointed in that phone call.  She had to know David would be listening.  Maybe she will just not allow Jace over there at all and she knows it so she isn't concerned over David's attitude the next time he sees Jace as she doesn't plan for that to happen.  Jenelle has been with a long line of loser men but David seems actually angry at the kids and seems to want to rewrite history and make them his (Jace and Kaiser). 

I hadn't seen this show for many years (original kids were around 2) and stumbled back into it.  Boy it is all still the same plus a few more kids and a few different men.  I was a bit surprised that after 8 years things are still so unsettled with the custody arrangement of Jace.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 4

Well it's good that the streak of shows with Briana crying about something stupid is safely intact.

I love Jenelle screaming the word "bitch" at her mother and telling her to "know her place" as if she has any kind of leverage here.  If I was Barb I would've responded calmly with "My place is with Jace on Mother's Day.  See you in court."  *click*

David doesn't scare me and nothing I saw out of him was alarming in any way.  Jenelle was a whiny bitch and he reacted.  His reaction was childish but I don't see any violence there.  He's more that guy who gets shitty with his mouth but the minute someone steps to him he takes a seat.  Jenelle obviously isn't scared of him, she doesn't ever shut the fuck up so....

I don't really understand why Javi needs child support either.  Kail's reaction about it being spiteful seemed extreme though.  But I get her questioning it.  He gets paid from the show.  He has health care, he has free child care.  She has the kids more than he does....why does he need child support?  It's not like he's having trouble feeding, clothing or housing them.  Just seemed unnecessary.  

• Love 1

Brianna really is Eeyore isn't she?  If Eeyore were an ungrateful little brat.

I bet they could've bought everything she got at the shower, and had a couple of hundred dollars left over (you know that house was at least that).  Your average baby shower gift is not a big-ticket item.  It's a chance to have fun and get cute little things for the baby, not to set you up.  That's your job.   I swear if we see her crying next week because her gifts weren't good enough.....  

• Love 14

Jenelle if you really wanted to spend the entire Mother's Day with all of your children then a simple sacrifice in having the Manchild sit this one event out would have made your social media picnic photo op dream of being with Jace easy peasy lemon squeezy. But no! David has to be in total control and can't let evil Barbara tell Mr. Macho man what to do.

You would think David would be ecstatic to have the house to himself to lay out all the sod he wants in peace while Jenelle takes the boatload of kids out for Jenelle to play out the role of Mommy Dearest at her picnic. He just can't stand to see Barbara get the last word.

However, the only thing I'm questioning Barbara on is why she had to wait until the day of Mother's Day to make any arrangements... Had Jenelle known in advance about the stipulations she could have planned an event sans the Manchild but instead she had a family picnic planned out that unfortunately consisted of the Manchild being present to help with all of the kids and be in the photos.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT siding with Jenelle on ANYTHING, I just wished Barbara gave her more than the day of notice that she could only see Jace without David around. That's all. Lol. 

Chelsea doesn't like talking to Lois and Angie much does she? She has no annoyance tolerance for them. I NEVER see her give Randy attitude (Randy also spoils her). I wouldn't want people telling me how to plan out my wedding or reception, but I would have allowed close family to give me advice on the weather, etc. other than that, Angie should let Chelsea do her thing and if it backfires on Chelsea then lesson learned.

Kailyn is such a hypocrite. She went after jo for help with child support towards medical even though Javi had it through work but now SHE doesn't want to pay child support towards medical because Javi gets it through his work!?!? Javi get that child support, the greedy sea Urchin will have to deal with it.

Leah is impressing me this season, I still wish she would put a stop to the T-Ball. I'm so heart sickened to watch poor Ali girl deteriorate for viewer consumption. I hope they give Ali a choice to film her personal tribulations.

I think Ali needs a professional that can speak to her on her age level (even though she seems smarter than the messer/Simms/Calvert clan) to make sure she understands her rights and see what amount of privacy she would like to have and what the future will look like if people have this much access to her personal life and health struggles. ? 

I know we like to get inside looks into the lives of various people (like when Farrah Fawcett documented her fight with cancer)  to get a better understanding or to relate but Ali didn't have a voice to say if she wanted the public to view her struggle like an adult Farrah Fawcett had. So sad. #stopfilming 

I hate how Briana and Co were okay with lying to their grandma and family. That was sick to watch. Luis wasn't the only one to make a mistake, BRIANA having raw sex with a stranger at the club is the mistake. Honey, I doubt your family and friends would be that distraught or caught off guard if you tell them your club hook up wasn't an upgrade in baby daddies. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 18
56 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

As for Luis, yeah men don't help with baby showers.  That was ridiculous, do they think he should be spray painting letters??

Briana and her family are ridiculous. She's texting Lou that he MUST show up to the party and play the happy father and when he responds that he will, she bitches to her friend about him being fake and acting like he didn't cheat. He's doing what she wants and she STILL finds a reason to complain.

Aside from showing up to doctor's appointments and contributing financially, what the hell else do they expect? Briana is not in a relationship with him, so he's supposed to do what exactly? Come by the house and sit on the couch all day? It's like they want him around 24/7, but when he is all they do is gang up on him about how he "fucked up."

• Love 24
12 hours ago, Linny said:

How fucking creepy was that aerial shot of Jenelle's house showing just how isolated they are? T

So true.  And how about that pile of dead sod?  The stuff doesn't wait until you're done hacking the dirt with a machete, you know.  

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Linny said:

How fucking creepy was that aerial shot of Jenelle's house showing just how isolated they are? They're so removed, and David's outside ranting while swinging around tools, telling Jenelle to go in the house and stop pushing his buttons. I'm telling y'all, some day this dude's gonna snap and Jenelle will wish her only problem was planning Mother's Day. 

We called this long ago. We are just sitting here waiting for @druzy or @Mkay to share the news here that Jenelle is missing or dead. 

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

When Barb told Janelle that Jace didn't want to see David, wasn't Janelle's reaction that Jace needs to get over it. Way to go Janelle, mother of the year. I am waiting for the inevitable Janelle/UBT break up. Janelle will run to Barb and bash UBT. She did exactly that with Nathan. I also find it interesting that both Nathan and UBT both had terrible relationships with Barb. It's like Janelle encourages her current guys to hate Barb and fight with them. It's sick. 

That is Jenelle's M.O. each time she meets and hooks up with a guy. Most people date and get to know each other. They learn each other's likes and dislikes such as foods, restaurants, movies, you know, normal topics. Jenelle starts out each relationship by discussing how Barb has taken Jace from her and what a terrible person Barb is to her.  I imagine her Tinder profile reads "I hate my mother." 

@BitterApple agree. All Briana wants to hear from him is that he wants her and wants to be with her like a family because clearly that is all she wants from him. Briana acts like a 13 year old girl who isn't getting what she wants and therefore, she is resenting the person who isn't giving it to her - Luis. Cannot stand her fucking petulant attitude. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

And what's wrong with the skin on his hands and arms? It looks meth-y 

He has vitiligo.  Apart from that he is kind of yummy, except for his domineering ways, his loud mouth, and the things he does.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Didnt watch any of Brianna until her last two seconds why was se so grumpy at her shower? 

Oh who the hell knows.  Maybe because her babydaddy was going to show up and pretend everything is normal for the baby she wanted to give up for adoption, and the layers of Crazy finally overwhelmed her?  If adoption was the right course of action, she should have pursued it.  Sperm Donor is doing nothing for her or the baby.  She was told what the procedure was, but she gave up why?  So she could watch her mother spray paint her sister?  All of this family seems to be phoning it in, except for Briana who is always in the middle of some undifferentiated crisis.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

David pushed his pregnant ex from a moving vehicle, and I believe he was violent with her in one other documented occasion as well. What I see from David, right now. is barely restrained rage. One day he's going to explode again. It's only a matter of time. 

Thank you.  The guy is a documented abuser, and he is awaiting sentencing for violating a restraining orders. He is not some victim of Jenelle's own abusive behavior. 

I don't find any abuser to have any redeeming qualities. David can have the looks of a Greek god and he would still be effin' scum to me. Amber, Jenelle, and Kail are also in that group. All the make-up and plastic surgery doesn't change the fact they are abusers which makes them ugly disgusting people inside and out. 

She has the kids more than he does..

Javi's mom has the boys more than Kail does. If they are not in her care, then they are with Jo or Javi. Vee has established that fact, at least as it concerns Isaac. Jo has Isaac for more than 50 percent. If that is the case for Isaac, it has to be for Lincoln. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

Just watched it. David's anger goes from 0--->60 pretty quickly and Janelle seems to throw gas on that fire. It was a little freaky to see him with that large blade thing and then throw the shovel in anger into the woods.

Janelle lives for that anger.  She's one of those women who feel loved when getting a rise out of man.  She purposely does shit that like to get a reaction and she thrives on the drama.  I feel terrible for all her children.

Echo another poster's comments on her missing the entire point of the day.  Janelle should've been doing something for her own mother rather than demanding everyone kowtow to her needs.  

Watching Isaac learn to ride a bike was a nice scene.  

A bit unexpected but Leah does a nice job talking to her girls.  I feel like she's really come into her own as a mother this season.  I just wish she would realize that a university degree isn't for everyone but there are a lot of skilled jobs she could be training for now while on the MTV money train. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Sprockets said:

Oh who the hell knows.  Maybe because her babydaddy was going to show up and pretend everything is normal for the baby she wanted to give up for adoption, and the layers of Crazy finally overwhelmed her?  If adoption was the right course of action, she should have pursued it.  Sperm Donor is doing nothing for her or the baby.  She was told what the procedure was, but she gave up why?  So she could watch her mother spray paint her sister?  All of this family seems to be phoning it in, except for Briana who is always in the middle of some undifferentiated crisis.  

I don't think Brianna was ever serious about adoption. I think she said she was a) for a storyline and b) to have leverage/revenge over Luis. Ferchrissakes, they named the baby! I think Roxanne was semi serious at first, but can you imagine the scene in the delivery room? They would have changed their minds for sure. They just saved someone a lot of heartache by promising to place the baby and backing out. 

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Let's reverse the genders. What if a woman was asking for support and the man's response was hey, you don't need childcare, your mom watches the kids and you don't need healthcare, you get it through work.  

Excellent point.  Besides, no matter what Javi says about why he wants the money, the court will look the entire situation and use various formulas to arrive at a determination.  It's also possible they will be ordered to try arbitration before going to court.  This always seems odd to me, because if they could agree on anything would they be in this situation?  

Cute scene of Javi "teaching" Isaac to ride a boke, which he almost certainly already knew how to do.  

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Excellent point.  Besides, no matter what Javi says about why he wants the money, the court will look the entire situation and use various formulas to arrive at a determination.  It's also possible they will be ordered to try arbitration before going to court.  This always seems odd to me, because if they could agree on anything would they be in this situation?  

Cute scene of Javi "teaching" Isaac to ride a boke, which he almost certainly already knew how to do.  

Generally, mediation is for child custody and visitation only.

Child support is calculated by the courts using certain factors including income, percentage of time the child is with each parent, health coverage costs, etc. If two parties decide on their own to have a child support order written up, they can present that to an attorney who will then get that signed off by a judge so it can be enforced. If the two parties can come up with an agreement, and they each trust the other, they could get by without a court order, however, that is a rare occurrence. When it comes to Kail, Javi and Jo should always have things done via the courts. It is why Vee keeps pushing Jo to get a change with his child visitation and child support order due to him having Isaac a lot more. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, snarts said:

A bit unexpected but Leah does a nice job talking to her girls.  I feel like she's really come into her own as a mother this season.  I just wish she would realize that a university degree isn't for everyone but there are a lot of skilled jobs she could be training for now while on the MTV money train. 

She was working in a dentists office for a while when the twins were babies.  They were training her on the job, IIRC.  She should pursue something like that again. 

• Love 6

It doesn't matter who has the job and who has the health coverage. For her to say that shit, just goes to show what an asshole she is. My company has a shitty plan, better than buying it yourself, but it isn't as good as what Javi is getting. My company has two deductibles but here are the prices for weekly payroll:

Employee only 33.76 or 50.67

Employee/child 101.88 or 133.16

I won't even give you the employee/Family or employee/spouse numbers.

My point is that insurance isn't cheap and if she had to worry about shit like this then maybe she would look at these things a little differently. Maybe if she wasn't spending money on tattoos, dick and leased cars then this would matter. She will get a taste of this shit when she covers baby no name. And since she isn't employed the insurance isn't going to be cheap.

She had the kids and should be paying up just like a dad. Javi's military wages aren't shit and there is no way he gets paid as much as her. She can help pay for Lincoln to be covered on insurance regardless if he has it or not or if he has free child care.

• Love 12

Attacking other posters is against the rules of the site. Speaking about your opinions about the show and not your opinions on other posters. Time outs are now in the table. Use the ignore feature if you can't stand others opinions. 

The aerial shot of UBT's cult-den aka modular home was straight up Investigation ID material, you know, where they find the severed bodies stored in barrels in the shed. So creepy. And those tools, now used to hoe sod, will be laying into a different ho in no time. Agree with all those above who noted how horrendous it is that Jenelle's response to Jace was that he has to get used to David who'll be "around forever". Mmmhmm. Only until the next domestic violence charge I suspect.

I don't even have anything to say about Kail this week. I'm just so creeped out by Jenelle and David that I'm lost for additional words.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, eskimo said:

Brianna really is Eeyore isn't she?  If Eeyore were an ungrateful little brat.

I bet they could've bought everything she got at the shower, and had a couple of hundred dollars left over (you know that house was at least that).  Your average baby shower gift is not a big-ticket item.  It's a chance to have fun and get cute little things for the baby, not to set you up.  That's your job.   I swear if we see her crying next week because her gifts weren't good enough.....  

Right? Who wants to go to a shower for this ungrateful sad sack? While she glowers and sniffles and complains? And in her shoes I'd rather go shopping and get exactly what I want, no question. All the showers I've been to are as you describe, @eskimo--maybe the girl's mother or girlfriends get them a "big" gift, a stroller or carseat, but the rest is all just cute outfits and relatively inexpensive toys or supplies. (my go-to shower gift is a case of diapers. Not flashy, but practical!)

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

?

True dat. 

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Who wants to go to a shower for this ungrateful sad sack? While she glowers and sniffles and complains? And in her shoes I'd rather go shopping and get exactly what I want, no question. All the showers I've been to are as you describe, @eskimo--maybe the girl's mother or girlfriends get them a "big" gift, a stroller or carseat, but the rest is all just cute outfits and relatively inexpensive toys or supplies. (my go-to shower gift is a case of diapers. Not flashy, but practical!)

I received an invitation to a baby shower for this coming Saturday from a cousin who doesn't contact me for any other celebrations or get-togethers. She is throwing it for her daughter who is having her second kid.  She just had her first kid a year ago. No thanks. 

• Love 12

I agree about the shower. Why bother even having one when the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy have been nothing but drama and misery? I don't think I've heard Briana say one positive thing about Stella this entire season, so they should've just spent the house rental/decoration money on the items they needed and called it a day. 

• Love 10

I wouldn't want to go to a baby shower filled with moody ass bitches. They were even yelling at the grandma because she was enjoying a quick moment of her fuckin golden years to send a cute filtered Snapchat photo instead of making stupid ass pink flowers.

The woman raised hers and deserves a second to play on Snapchat lol. For all of you on Snapchat my 65 year old mother is having a blast using that old lady smacking her booty filter. ???

Brittany was over the party before it started and for good reason, Briana is ordering everyone around and Brittany is yet again the puppet to her sisters mistakes and her mother is Eeyore's mentor in ruining a party (that was to reference the commenter that called Briana Eeyore - perfect name for that negative Nancy!)

Briana tells her friend "I'm going to TELL (not ask) Luis to lie with me and act like we are all happy from da club family and not admit you cheated and fucked up" he responds with basically saying "yes, yes of course, anything to shut you up" and the bitch STILL BITCHES when he agrees!!!!!!! "Look at him agreeing to be all fake and shit! The nerve of him!" Hellllloooo you asked him to be fake. Million facepalms and my face hurts. Briana lives to complain. This isn't pregnancy hormones either!

Also, I've come to realized that nobody (including my new favorite Snapchatting grandma) can say "asked" without sounding like they said "axed" but that's for another day. My mom just snapchatted me and I gotta reply. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 20
27 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I wouldn't want to go to a baby shower filled with moody ass bitches. They were even yelling at the grandma because she was enjoying a quick moment of her fuckin golden years to send a cute filtered Snapchat photo instead of making stupid ass pink flowers.

This made me laugh heartily @Calm81! Why, oh why, does everyone of the pestilential slags on these shows dragoon all their friends and family members into making all these cheesy, tacky crafty decorations for the sad, gloomy parties they throw for themselves? Barking orders at them, flouncing off in floods of tears, and pitching diva fits all the while? Girl, I would never, in a million years, give up an afternoon to make shower decorations with the likes of bitchy, sullen whiny Briana. Grandma had the right idea. Send some snaps to your friends and try and wring some enjoyment from your life, since you're saddled with this joyless crew of harpies.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I don't think so. When they first showed them out there, Isaac kept wobbling off to the side and Javi caught him. He reminded him to put his feet down if he felt he was going to fall. I think they were probably out there for awhile, while Kail and her random friend did a shitty job painting that room. MTV wasn't going to film bike riding for an hour. 

56 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Beyond the gifts, a shower is supposed to be a celebration of your baby! I had a shower with my second, because I didn't live near my family when I had my first. So they WANTED to throw a shower and we had such a good time playing all the silly games. This baby was a club night accident, and Briana has moped her entire pregnancy, and even threatened to give the kid up. What is there to celebrate????

• Love 8

Honestly don't know anything about adoption law and nothing at all about Florida, but if she wanted to give up that poor baby for adoption, would it really be that hard? I don't think it would be hard to prove that her baby daddy isn't involved and doesn't intend to be involved. If he wants to keep the baby so much, why doesn't she just have him be the primary caretaker? In my limited interactions with these sorts of cases in Illinois, the mother made the choices and dads just made noises. Like it's usually only a super dedicated father, who went above and beyond to show his involvement who managed to halt a mom from making adoption arrangements.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

David doesn't scare me and nothing I saw out of him was alarming in any way.  Jenelle was a whiny bitch and he reacted.  His reaction was childish but I don't see any violence there.  He's more that guy who gets shitty with his mouth but the minute someone steps to him he takes a seat.  Jenelle obviously isn't scared of him, she doesn't ever shut the fuck up so....

His arrest record and court documents tell another story. Didn't he push his pregnant girlfriend out of a moving car?

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, Soobs said:

His arrest record and court documents tell another story. Didn't he push his pregnant girlfriend out of a moving car?

He sure did.

Apparently, UBTs abusive ways ignored or overlooked the million times it was posted.

I have a quick moment to post and I can't get to all my points, but I did want to respond to Briana's comment about how one should be upgrading to a better daddy the second time around after dealing with a loser baby daddy the first time.

When you decide to drop the panties or push them aside in the backseat of a car and have unprotected sex with some guy you met two hours earlier in a cheesy club that you likely paid $5 to get into, wearing a dress that likely screamed "Look at my tits and ass", you don't get to judge that guy as being a loser.

• Love 12

That David-swinging-the-shovel bit made me actually breathe faster. It seemed so surreal and then I realized he reminded me of a friend I used to have that I later found out was addicted to coke. He's definitely drugged up for many of these scenes. That behavior is just not normal. 

Jenelle's "this is reality, bitch" made me want to smack her. And if Jace feels uncomfortable around David, why the fuck doesn't she care enough to even ask him why?!?! I mean I know she doesn't actually care, but I'd think she'd know to at least pretend. You should *obviously* care why your son feels uncomfortable around your male partner who is not his father.

At least Briana has a job. Girl makes shitty decisions and is annoying but she's working while heavily pregnant while most of these girls think maternity leave is a lifetime. 

To be fair, as to 'what if the genders were reversed,' lots of people *do* get on women and claim they're gold diggers for wanting child support. I don't think it's a legitimate argument with either sex--child support is owed regardless. I didn't agree when Jo was angry that Kailyn went to the state and I don't agree with Kailyn now. There's an amount that you owe according to the law, male or female, and if your ex doesn't expect you to pay it that's a bonus, but if they ask you to, they're not doing anything wrong, regardless of how much money they make. I hope Javi got his fair share/Lincoln's fair share.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9

I'm watching this trainwreck for the second time and really digesting things.  The idiocy of David documenting/filming Jenelle as she screams at her mother over the phone and calls her a bitch is just too much.  What do they plan to do with that footage?  Present it to the judge as evidence of Barb's abuse?!  I hate those two so much.  Good for Jace for sticking up for himself and refusing to visit that remote house in the woods where his batshit crazy "stepdad" curses literally all day long and swings huge, sharp tools around in his rage.  I would nope the fuck out of that situation, myself.  The fact that he still has to endure this nonsense is ridiculous.  He's in school and is undoubtedly already known as the "Teen Mom kid with the crazy family."  I'm sure he keeps his counselors and teachers busy, the poor baby.

Aubree eating her cake with such gusto was adorable.  I'm convinced that the recent scenes of Chelsea being a bit impatient with her are incidental and the film crew trolling for dysfunctional story lines in a functional situation.  Nothing to see here . . .

Briana is laughably inappropriate to throw her own baby shower.  She certainly wasn't shy about explaining her motives either: "I'm having a baby shower so we can get the stuff we need for the baby."  No pretense whatsoever about getting together with beloved friends and family to celebrate the impending arrival of the unborn baby that she's threatened to abort numerous times?  What a joke.  Also, I don't know a father (baby daddy or otherwise) on the planet who has helped to plan his baby's mother's shower.  That's for the mother's family and/or friends to do.  I get that the coven wants to discredit Luis as much as humanly possible, but they're overshooting the mark a bit with this latest grievance.  The entire family really needs to get a fucking grip and stop bemoaning the fact that the two baby daddies aren't exactly fully-functioning fathers.  Devoin is a complete loser, but damn, can we please at least give Luis a chance to screw up before tearing him to shreds?  He doesn't have to live next door to them to demonstrate his involvement in Stella's life.  Those women would eat him alive if he lived that close to them and I suspect that he realizes that.  Boundaries are good things, mmkay?

As a custodial mother who has had the classy pleasure of battling her ex-husband for years over child support, I say GO, JAVI.  Hulk really needs to familiarize herself with the purpose of child support before shitting all over his court filing.  In 90% of cases, he/she who earns more pays.  The karma bus is rolling through her perfect little life and I love it.

Little Ali . . . oh, my heart.  She's a brave little girl.    I know fully grown adults who don't handle their doctor's appointments with as much grace as she does.  I wish only happiness, fun, and peace for her.  

• Love 21
5 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Well it's good that the streak of shows with Briana crying about something stupid is safely intact.

As is the streak of shows with Briana eating <BAER>.

And I never thought I'd think this out loud, but "David, run away from Jenelle as far and as fast as you can."  Yes, yes, he's already plotting her death and subsequent burial in the ground he was preparing and all, but really.  I can't imagine being married to that shrew for however long he's going to put up with her.  Just the once a week I see her on tv is damn near unbearable.

Yes, Jenelle - you CAN take the kids to the playground by yourself.  Yes, Jenelle - you CAN grab a garden tool to start working on your property.  Yes, Jenelle - it's possible to have a Mother's Day that doesn't include an all-expense-paid vacation out of town.  Oh, and Jenelle - Mother's Day is typically for those who, ya know, "mother" their children.  Yes, even Grandmothers!

I adore Ali.  I think while she's smart enough to know her ultimate fate, she's still a little girl and wants to behave like a little girl who is coming around to learning about being independent.  If I were Leah, I think I'd be completely torn between allowing her to go without her wheelchair (but maybe put a helmet on so when she falls, her head would be protected?) and forcing her into one to preserve muscle use.  It's hard enough to be a parent as it is; I can only imagine how much harder it is to parent a special needs child.

Kail's ASS?!?!?!?  Dafuq?!  I did, however, love seeing Javi teaching Isaac to ride that bike.
Chelsea's segment was boring, but I think Watson is just scrumptious.
And I'm pretty done with Briana.

Edited by RamonaSenomar
almost forgot about Kail's behind ...
  • Love 9

The thing is, when it seems like Ali "wants" to walk, I'm not totally convinced--in other conversations she's said she needed it. When Leah said "she's so determined to walk" she had obvious pride in her voice, which Ali could easily pick up on. Even if subconsciously, the wheelchair is presented as a burden/"giving up"/confinement in their household. Just as Jace occasionally tells Jenelle what she wants to hear, and probably Aubree back when Mary would question her incessantly about Cole--kids know what they're being led to do/what's the hoped-for response, and will give it to please their parents and keep the peace. I don't dislike Leah this season as much as I have, but it's still clear that Ali could very well just be making that "choice" because she knows it's what makes Mommy & Daddy happy and the wheelchair makes them sad. It should not be Ali's choice, it should be her parents'/physician's. That is too much of a burden to place on her. And it might not be a problem *now* if they had established it as normal earlier.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 22

Jenelle apparently didn't get the memo about each new baby daddy being an upgrade.  Hers have all been awful in their own way.  I think she and UBT deserve each other.  Too bad there are innocent children involved.   I'm pretty sure Jenelle's family picnic (if they even had one) consisted of gas station pizza eaten on a bird crap covered picnic table.  No picnic basket filled with sandwiches or fried chicken for her brood.  And forget about a table cloth.  Packing things would have been work and it's Mother's Day!

I think it's very mature of Chelsea and Cole to realize that people aren't going to want to drive a 12 hour round trip to a wedding reception for a couple that have been married a year.  Moving it to Sioux Falls is a great idea, but Chelsea's sister is right about the tent in October being a bad idea.  There's an old joke about how you must be a South Dakotan if you've ever Trick or Treated in a snowsuit and it's true. 

I admire Ali's determination.  How did the wheelchair get to the doctor's office?  Leah and Ali walked in but Ali was in it when they left.  Did I miss something?

I love Isaac and Lincoln's conversations in the car.  How on earth did Kail produce those two funny, adorable kids?

Shut up, Brianna.

Edited by Abmis
puncuation
  • Love 14

You know that poor Jace has seen one of David's freak outs like we all witnessed at night.  As a child, that crap is terrifying. I don't blame him one bit for not wanting David to be around. I haven't read any outcome on David's case today. 

• Love 15

UBT with the shovel, flipping out, that was really really scary. Yes jenelle was being a whiny baby. She was "bored"??? Go play with poor Kaiser! You also have a NEWBORN! Trust me you may be bored but you are never not busy with a newborn. Just because she keeps pushing out humans doesn't make her a mother and it also does not entitle her to a whole weekend all about her! But still, I was having flash forwards of David with that shovel digging her grave after he beat her to death in that swamp.  Like some ID channel shit. 

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

You know that poor Jace has seen one of David's freak outs like we all witnessed at night.  As a child, that crap is terrifying. I don't blame him one bit for not wanting David to be around. I haven't read any outcome on David's case today. 

So true. And thanks for keeping us posted about the case. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the lucky court stah has run  out of luck. I want him to be wearing stripes instead of his swamp tux for the wedding reception venue which had to be moved to the jail parking lot so he could see it through the bars of his window.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

It should not be Ali's choice, it should be her parents'/physician's. That is too much of a burden to place on her. And it might not be a problem *now* if they had established it as normal earlier.

You are so, so right!  This is an importnt medical decision and it needs to be made by responsible adults.  Of course Ali wants to walk like all the other children, and Leah is clearly cheering her on.  I applaud Leah validating Ali in general, but I do think she is asking Ali to make decisions which, as a small child, she is not able to make.  

1 hour ago, KittyKat133 said:

UBT with the shovel

I've been trying to figure out 'UBT' quietly by myself, but I am drawing a blank.  Help?   

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If Briana is to be believed, he's barely involved with Stella in real time.

To Briana and the coven, that probably means he's not sleeping outside their place in his car every night in a state of cat-like readiness to assist with every diaper change.

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I am not sure how a woman with 3 children under 8 can be bored as often as Jenelle claims she is but what do I know? 

In all seriousness, she's a former drug addict, and many former addicts find normal life very boring.  If you can call a life with David and Barbara in it boring.  She needs to identify that tendency and develop ways of coping, of distracting herself.  Or she could just go on whining and acting like a child.  

• Love 12