Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

Karine is here now; I don't know if it's permanently or just a visit.  Maybe he whined enough and his mom sponsored her.  He can not move to Brazil permanently; he's already whined on IG about how he has a criminal past so he can't get a visa for that- they won't allow him to live there.  He's a man without a country!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Karine is here now; I don't know if it's permanently or just a visit.  Maybe he whined enough and his mom sponsored her.  He can not move to Brazil permanently; he's already whined on IG about how he has a criminal past so he can't get a visa for that- they won't allow him to live there.  He's a man without a country!!!!!

I  really hope Mother did not bend and sponsor them.  If she can't come here permanently are they doomed to an inter-continental marriage?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

You know you're a grade a fuckup when you're rejected by a country who has men with machetes robbing women of their cell phones in the middle of the day.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

You know you're a grade a fuckup when you're rejected by a country who has men with machetes robbing women of their cell phones in the middle of the day.

Hey - they still have standards...

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I  really hope Mother did not bend and sponsor them.  If she can't come here permanently are they doomed to an inter-continental marriage?

More likely they will share a kid who has to fly back and forth between his divorced parents.

• Love 1

More likely they will share a kid who has to fly back and forth between his divorced parents.

That might happen no matter where Paul and Karine end up living.

I can see Paul's mother falling in love with that baby and sponsoring Karine.

• Love 4

After some recent custody disputes between parents in Brazil and the U.S., with Paul's arson record, and how wacky he is, I bet he has a snow ball's chance in hell of ever getting custody from a Brazilian court.    He can't even get a visa to stay in Brazil, so all Karine has to do if she's in the U.S.  is take the baby, go home and 'visit' in Brazil, and never come back.         Unless Paul's mommy has a ton of money for attorneys, then Paul can do nothing.      Paul also might want to start acting like a normal person, I've met some Brazilian police, and they don't play with someone who comes there, and acts a fool, and Paul's middle name is fool.   

• Love 8
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

After some recent custody disputes between parents in Brazil and the U.S., with Paul's arson record, and how wacky he is, I bet he has a snow ball's chance in hell of ever getting custody from a Brazilian court.    He can't even get a visa to stay in Brazil, so all Karine has to do if she's in the U.S.  is take the baby, go home and 'visit' in Brazil, and never come back.         Unless Paul's mommy has a ton of money for attorneys, then Paul can do nothing.      Paul also might want to start acting like a normal person, I've met some Brazilian police, and they don't play with someone who comes there, and acts a fool, and Paul's middle name is fool.   

Don't forget that Karine's father is a retired cop, with I am sure some buddies still on the force who could keep an eye on Paul if asked.

• Love 7
On 6/27/2019 at 7:15 AM, mayvenne said:

The pic of the happy trio at the airport in Looville shows her looking more like her old self.

Looville, lol. Despite that being the correct pronunciation, I've never seen that in print. Hilarious!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just got back from Aldi's - $14 an hour to start.  $29120 per year........applications are on the table and interviews are tomorrow at 1pm!  Paul?  PAUL??

"But Karine might need me during the day, so I need to be available."

Or

"Yeah, but I tend to argue with customers so maybe it won't work for me."

Or

"I dunno....that sounds like A LOT of work to me."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Just got back from Aldi's - $14 an hour to start.  $29120 per year........applications are on the table and interviews are tomorrow at 1pm!  Paul?  PAUL??

Or

Or

Ding ding ding we have the winner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Or

Or

They’re opening a new Aldi’s just over the NJ/NY border in Nanuet. I hear great things about the prices there. Will check it out when  it opens.

I don’t think Karine wants Paul in Brazil for any reason other than getting money from him. She doesn’t strike me as the ambitious type. When her brother said something about Paul not even looking for a job, she said she hopes the baby will motivate him to go away and get a job. Sounds like she wants him to go to a bigger city, work and just send her money. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

They’re opening a new Aldi’s just over the NJ/NY border in Nanuet. I hear great things about the prices there. Will check it out when  it opens.

Not to be off topic but I am obsessed with Aldi.  I save so much money by shopping there!!  The hummus is excellent!  Enjoy!

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

, she said she hopes the baby will motivate him to go away and get a job.

You need a baby to motivate you to get a job?  You can have one and not be a parent, right?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Not to be off topic but I am obsessed with Aldi.  I save so much money by shopping there!!  The hummus is excellent!  Enjoy!

You need a baby to motivate you to get a job?  You can have one and not be a parent, right?  

LOL yes a baby is not a prerequisite to have a job or vice versa. But this is Paul! And I think in Karine’s little village lots of the men work a distance away and send money. That’s all she wants from him. In a lot of ways Karine is much like Paul. She freaks out over nothing, is incredibly immature and lazy. I also think she drinks. Probably some homemade hooch, Paul has accused her of being drunk on several occasions. The poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, iwasish said:

LOL yes a baby is not a prerequisite to have a job or vice versa. But this is Paul! And I think in Karine’s little village lots of the men work a distance away and send money. That’s all she wants from him. In a lot of ways Karine is much like Paul. She freaks out over nothing, is incredibly immature and lazy. I also think she drinks. Probably some homemade hooch, Paul has accused her of being drunk on several occasions. The poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

I hope Mother stays healthy as she may be raising that baby someday.  Is Pierre American?  Or Brazilian?  I get he is both but which country issued his passport?  Again, why do I care??  😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I get he is both but which country issued his passport?  Again, why do I care??

He should have both a Brazilian and a U.S. passport but I would not be surprised if Paul hasn't gotten his act together to get a passport or any other documentation in the U.S. for Pierre. If Pierre was born in Brazil I would guess he has a Brazilian passport and traveled on it to the U.S. but I suppose it's possible that Paul got his U.S. passport and that's what Pierre used to travel.

I have no idea why you care. I don't know how or why I let myself get sucked in too. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

He should have both a Brazilian and a U.S. passport but I would not be surprised if Paul hasn't gotten his act together to get a passport or any other documentation in the U.S. for Pierre. If Pierre was born in Brazil I would guess he has a Brazilian passport and traveled on it to the U.S. but I suppose it's possible that Paul got his U.S. passport and that's what Pierre used to travel.

I have no idea why you care. I don't know how or why I let myself get sucked in too. 

I think you are right, as a baby born to a US father (who can prove his citizenship) the baby is automatically a US citizen as well.  But Paul would be Johnny Clueless on getting the stuff in order and then get pissed when travel plans are delayed.

Getting sucked in is the right word, for sure!!!!  I can't quit them!!!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think you are right, as a baby born to a US father (who can prove his citizenship) the baby is automatically a US citizen as well.  But Paul would be Johnny Clueless on getting the stuff in order and then get pissed when travel plans are delayed.

Getting sucked in is the right word, for sure!!!!  I can't quit them!!!

Let's hope he doesn't pack the baby into one of crates he's NOT allowed to check at the airport.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Or

Or

They should hire Paul to do a job that involves lots of running.  It's entertaining and useful.  But he should never ever be in a customer facing job, because I would lose my natural mind if I had to deal with him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think there is zero chance Paul will get a residency in Brazil, and a word from Karine's father would cancel any chance that anyone will hire Paul.  

They cut my cable yesterday afternoon, and so I missed seeing Paul's alligator run, and that made me unhappier than the fact they cut my cable.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
On 7/1/2019 at 10:43 AM, RealReality said:

They should hire Paul to do a job that involves lots of running.  It's entertaining and useful.  But he should never ever be in a customer facing job, because I would lose my natural mind if I had to deal with him.

SERIOUSLY. The people at our local Aldis are generally really awesome, helpful, and...NOT POLE. 

For the love of god, do not besmirch my beloved Aldi by suggesting that he could work at one!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/1/2019 at 8:48 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think there is zero chance Paul will get a residency in Brazil, and a word from Karine's father would cancel any chance that anyone will hire Paul.  

They cut my cable yesterday afternoon, and so I missed seeing Paul's alligator run, and that made me unhappier than the fact they cut my cable.  

It was hilarious.  I can not not laugh when he starts running. 

He said something like "I can't be here right now" or something like that and just took off.  It was priceless.  My hats off to the camera crew.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

He wears socks and what look like those  Adidas sandals. It’s difficult to run in those, so that may be part of the issue. But I don’t think that’s all of it. 

• Love 2

Does Karine think she’s some celebrity pushing her kid around Hollywood in a fancy stroller with fancy designer clothes? What are they going to do with the dirty disposable  diapers? Is there any kind of garbage collection or go they just dump garbage in the street for the stray dogs and pigs to rummage thru? 

Shes going to have the bare minimum as long as she depends on Paul for anything. Get used to it honey. I won’t be shocked to hear baby number 2, is on the way shortly. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I could watch Pole and his alligator run for hours.     My stomach hurts from laughing when he runs.    Or maybe he forgot his penis condom, and the Amazon Penis fish got him.   

Does Pole think the Brazilian police will be happy with him telling them his 'terroristic threat'  is a misdemeanor, and he just threatened to slash someone's tires?    I bet they will want a full criminal history on him, and he won't be happy at the reaction he gets out of them.   Since Karine's dad was a cop, I'm betting they will share everything with him too.    

Maybe they didn't run a full criminal check on Pole yet?    I can't believe arson, or attempted arson, and stalking, and whatever else is in his background wouldn't disqualify him from any kind of residency.   For one thing, with the arson on his record, why would anyone he would be a safe employee to reprimand, or separate from the company?    (I had to use separate, because fire is kind of a bad pun or something).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I could watch Pole and his alligator run for hours.     My stomach hurts from laughing when he runs.    Or maybe he forgot his penis condom, and the Amazon Penis fish got him.   

Does Pole think the Brazilian police will be happy with him telling them his 'terroristic threat'  is a misdemeanor, and he just threatened to slash someone's tires?    I bet they will want a full criminal history on him, and he won't be happy at the reaction he gets out of them.   Since Karine's dad was a cop, I'm betting they will share everything with him too.    

I loved the part where he said, "I thought they would have been concerned about the arson!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I never can not bust out laughing when Paul runs.  It's so damn hilarious and it's captured perfectly.  

That and the scooter scene.  Genius camera work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I loved the part where he said, "I thought they would have been concerned about the arson!"

Well terroristic threatening IS only a third degree misdemeanor in Kentucky. Pole has just become my favorite. If he starts talking about getting a double super buzz from sniffing aero plane glue from a samrich bag, I’ll be all in. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Well terroristic threatening IS only a third degree misdemeanor in Kentucky. Pole has just become my favorite. If he starts talking about getting a double super buzz from sniffing aero plane glue from a samrich bag, I’ll be all in. 

Oh I am not disagreeing about the terroristic threats.  It is just that he says it so casually.  It is like someone saying, "Well I know I got pulled over for speeding and I am really glad the cop never say my sixteen automatic rifles in the back!!"

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh I am not disagreeing about the terroristic threats.  It is just that he says it so casually.  It is like someone saying, "Well I know I got pulled over for speeding and I am really glad the cop never say my sixteen automatic rifles in the back!!"

No, I was agreeing. I thought it was hilarious, and truth be told, threatening to slash tires in some parts of KY is just part of your everyday life, and is a pretty mild threat. 

• Love 2
On 7/1/2019 at 8:48 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

There has be a comedy clip of Paul running on you tube.  Just thinking about it makes me smile.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/28/2019 at 7:05 AM, RealReality said:

Personally I think they saw footage of Paul running and decided it was going to be a hard pass.

Maybe they will send him to Antartica, where he can run with the penguins and sort of fit in there  🐧 😎

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I don't think he just threatened to slash some guys tires.  There used to be an interview online with his ex (that I can't find now) and it was frightening.  He did actually slash her tires and key her car, I think.  She had tried to get away from him and had fled to a co-worker's house (an older woman with teen or pre-teen children in the house) .  From what I remember from the article, he harassed both of them and threatened them both and actually went over to the friend's house and damaged the cars.  It wasn't a fit of passion at finding his ex with a new man.  She was trying to get away from him and stay at a safe place.

6 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I don't think he just threatened to slash some guys tires.  There used to be an interview online with his ex (that I can't find now) and it was frightening.  He did actually slash her tires and key her car, I think.  She had tried to get away from him and had fled to a co-worker's house (an older woman with teen or pre-teen children in the house) .  From what I remember from the article, he harassed both of them and threatened them both and actually went over to the friend's house and damaged the cars.  It wasn't a fit of passion at finding his ex with a new man.  She was trying to get away from him and stay at a safe place.

I knew it.  I kept thinking that there had to be more to that story.  Unless a cop was like driving by and heard you yell that you were gonna slash someone's tires like WTF?

So I'm guessing he pled it down to terroristic threat.  

8 hours ago, endure said:

Maybe they will send him to Antartica, where he can run with the penguins and sort of fit in there  🐧 😎

LOL, I don't deserve anything as funny as that YouTube video!

I wish I could find the article.......it was posted on pg. 9 of this forum, but the link will not take you to it anymore!  What the ex said was very revealing.  Pol tries to pass himself off as a goofy screwup on this show, but he's really a monster.  His ex that gave the interview was much younger than him and had just aged out of foster care.  She had moved to a new town and was staying with a friend and decided to try online dating and met Pol on an app.  He was totally looking for a young vulnerable girl with no close family or friends around.  He quickly made their relationship exclusive , moved her into an extended stay hotel (he lied to her and said that he was building a home and was just there temporarily), and isolated her.  She had gotten a job and made friends and he would accuse her of cheating to guilt her into quiting her job or call and tell her employer disgusting untrue things about her to get her fired.  He wanted her to be in the hotel with him at all times.  She said he would hoard trash and material objects and be emotionally abusive with her if she tried to clean up.  She quickly learned he had been lying to her, he was unemployed, not successful and his mom paid for everything.  She finally left and he would not leave her alone (I think the stalking charges stem from this as well).

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I wish I could find the article.......it was posted on pg. 9 of this forum, but the link will not take you to it anymore!  What the ex said was very revealing.  Pol tries to pass himself off as a goofy screwup on this show, but he's really a monster.  His ex that gave the interview was much younger than him and had just aged out of foster care.  She had moved to a new town and was staying with a friend and decided to try online dating and met Pol on an app.  He was totally looking for a young vulnerable girl with no close family or friends around.  He quickly made their relationship exclusive , moved her into an extended stay hotel (he lied to her and said that he was building a home and was just there temporarily), and isolated her.  She had gotten a job and made friends and he would accuse her of cheating to guilt her into quiting her job or call and tell her employer disgusting untrue things about her to get her fired.  He wanted her to be in the hotel with him at all times.  She said he would hoard trash and material objects and be emotionally abusive with her if she tried to clean up.  She quickly learned he had been lying to her, he was unemployed, not successful and his mom paid for everything.  She finally left and he would not leave her alone (I think the stalking charges stem from this as well).

Yikes.  I'm disgusted but not entirely surprised.  You can kinda see a little bit of something below the surface.  Kinda like when people try to use Lysol to hide the odor of a corpse (I imagine!)

Like his whole "I haven't had good luck in relationships" or "Ive been burned" or just his manner of minimizing what he has done and then justifying it was not the best. 

And I KNEW there had to be more to the terroristic threat story then "oh I came home and my GF was with another guy who I threatened to slash his tires and then .... misdemeanor!". 

That poor girl must be pleased as punch that Paul found another victim.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

She finally left and he would not leave her alone (I think the stalking charges stem from this as well).

The most dangerous time with an abusive partner is when leaving him. He shouldn't be getting anymore screen time & Karine better be careful.

• Love 9
(edited)

I honestly believe that's why he chose Karine- she was young and he planned to bring her over and she doesn't speak the language well and has no allies or support; it would be very easy to isolate her in the US.  He didn't figure on her family being so protective and involved as they are' she was living on her own in another city when they met (?).  That's why I wish she had stayed there.  She better get on social media and be posting everyday so if things get weird (and you know they will) she and the baby can reach out or notify her family what's up, etc....  He possibly knew that there was NO WAY that any other country would let him apply for residency so he would have to force a girl to come to the US and under his control and use of the system.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 4

I carry a backpack (non-bulletproof) and laptop every day and when I run for the train in the morning sometimes, I suspect I may run like Pole. I think whatever ridiculous bulletproof devices that Pole is lugging around on his person is weighing his body down and causing him to run like that.

• LOL 1
23 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I carry a backpack (non-bulletproof) and laptop every day and when I run for the train in the morning sometimes, I suspect I may run like Pole. I think whatever ridiculous bulletproof devices that Pole is lugging around on his person is weighing his body down and causing him to run like that.

I remain doubtful until I see evidence!,

You probably feel ungainly with a backpack and running for the train.  But you probably just look like you have an exciting life , like a Hollywood movie about people with important stuff to do!

I don't think he wore the backpack when he read the notice from the Brazilian government.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm shallow and would divorce my husband if I found out he runs like Pole.  Matter of fact, I'm feeling rather grateful right now.  I'm gonna hug him a little harder tonight.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, zenme said:

I'm shallow and would divorce my husband if I found out he runs like Pole.  Matter of fact, I'm feeling rather grateful right now.  I'm gonna hug him a little harder tonight.

Again, a Darwinism fail. 

Any woman who saw Paul run should be so turned off that their ovaries should shut down immediately.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

Again, a Darwinism fail. 

Any woman who saw Paul run should be so turned off that their ovaries should shut down immediately.  

Any woman who had previously considered Pole should question her life choices.

• Love 6

One of the many things that annoys me about Paul is he uses unnecessary colloquialisms when talking to Karine and to the translator app. Like he told her "I'm going to have to bust my rear end" to make money instead of using language she or the app can understand, like "I will work very hard"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I laughed so hard I couldn't stand up at Pole and the poop water.    The boat is simply picking up river water, and using it for everything, and I bet used water goes right back in the river.   So Pole was right, it was poop water from the other crafts that went up river before them, and any homes, or villages by the river too.    

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I laughed so hard I couldn't stand up at Pole and the poop water.    The boat is simply picking up river water, and using it for everything, and I bet used water goes right back in the river.   So Pole was right, it was poop water from the other crafts that went up river before them, and any homes, or villages by the river too.    

I can't believe Colt is going to to move to another country and never take a shower.  Congratulations Brazil!!!!