Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

Who are these people asking for his mailing address?  Who is asking for Roberts address?  How are there homeless and hungry vets when people apparently have money to burn on these two?

I mean, I get it, it's your money to do with what you will.....but these guys?  These two able bodied men who just willy nilly make babies they can't afford?  Why?

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Who are these people asking for his mailing address?  Who is asking for Roberts address?  How are there homeless and hungry vets when people apparently have money to burn on these two?

That's how I feel about people who have a calling to write and send money to strangers in jail when the mental health system is so broken that many organizations that try and help them rely on a donations.

I also get that it's their money to do with how they please, but to send money to a murderer instead of someone actually in need of food, clothing, medicine, school supplies, etc. just flabbergasts me. 

This is Pierre's first Christmas. They could give him a box and a big ribbon bow and he'd probably be happy. Anything else would probably wind up being pawned or sold on Craigslist by his parents.

I may have felt differently if Pole and Robert were complete strangers, but we've seen them on TV and they do not need handouts for Christmas presents. Anyone who sends something may as well have flushed their money down the drain because those kids are not going to be able to keep their stuff from being sold.

• Love 6

Karine's Christmas gift to Pole is drumroll -

Taking Pierre and running away to be with another man who also happens to be an ex of Pole's ex-girlfriend, or something.

Four slides snipped from Pole's account and the audio and video don't match well

There is also a photo of Karine holding Pierre and smiling at who ever is holding the camera while standing in front of a domestic violence intake sign, like where she went to fill out a complaint. I saw it earlier but don't see it now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Christina said:

Karine's Christmas gift to Pole is drumroll -

Taking Pierre and running away to be with another man who also happens to be an ex of Pole's ex-girlfriend, or something.

Four slides snipped from Pole's account and the audio and video don't match well

There is also a photo of Karine holding Pierre and smiling at who ever is holding the camera while standing in front of a domestic violence intake sign, like where she went to fill out a complaint. I saw it earlier but don't see it now.

WTF!!!

• Love 2

Pole's on a roll, but I'm cutting him off for the night. It would be excellent if they left each other, Karine got treatment for her postpartum depression and Pole started some inpatient treatment to begin the cognitive behavior therapy or whatever it is that is being used to treat borderline personality disorder and other such issues. 

• Love 1

These people are living in squalor - do either of them have a job?  Why is that place such a fucking disaster zone?  I wish someone from either family would intervene, neither of them are fit to care for a small child.  

Paul will not convince me that that mess was a recent development.  Id be so fucking embarrassed if that was my house, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting it all over social media.

And for what?  To get sympathy?  He gets none from me, my only sympathy is for Pierre who has to live in filth while his parents video it for posterity and views.  

My friend works, her husband works, they have two children under 3 and her apartment is immaculate.  I don't expect that level of housekeeping from a new parent, but that video......oh no.....that's not okay. 

• Love 7

So how many divorce announcements have they made, and retracted?   On a shallow note, I think the new guy is cute.    Bet he runs better than Alligator Legs Pole does too.     

My guess is the two think that enough publicity will have the producers keep them on some portion of the show.    

If she goes back to Brazil, will charges filed against Pole cause his visa to be cancelled?   

Everywhere Pole and Karine have lived has looked like a dump, and they are both slobs.     There is nothing preventing Pole from cleaning up too.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So how many divorce announcements have they made, and retracted?   On a shallow note, I think the new guy is cute.    Bet he runs better than Alligator Legs Pole does too.     

My guess is the two think that enough publicity will have the producers keep them on some portion of the show.    

If history is any indication "new guy" will be desperately looking for his 15 minutes of fame as a hangar on.  I'm not sure karine is savvy enough to recognize the game.  

Larissa was able to use the better looking, but probably gay and definitely fame whore Eric (spelled E-R-I-C) to her own ends, but I feel like karine could be snookered. 

Karine needs to not do another single thing until that apartment is clean.  If her PPD is that intense and she won't get help then it isn't safe for Pierre.  That apartment is unacceptable.  I try not to take too hard a line about anything but, to me, that apartment is not okay.  It's not acceptable and I'm annoyed at any picture I see of either of them mugging and living it up when they are okay raising a child in that.....filth.   

• Love 1

Shortly before the Tell Nothing was filmed, Pole posted a video from their home showing the filth. CPS was called and cleared them; it was not bad enough. They were probably ordered to clean it up and I think Pole's mom came over to help, but it didn't rise to a neglect standard. She then had the serious PPD issues, which were probably taken into consideration as long as she was in treatment. 

Pole did an InstaLive with Yates last night, it's an hour long and I'm not listening to it. Karine did an InstaLive with someone in Portuguese, which is supposed to be translated to English and Yates says he'll post it, but I won't be listening to it either. From a comment on Reddit, that I didn't keep, Pole has been claiming from very early on and throughout his hour bitching with Yates that the other man is wanting TV time for his personal training business. That could very likely be true, but I can also see almost everyone taking one look at this couple and thinking Karine needs help to escape.

This is an old clip recently reposted by Yates. Pole and Karine had moved into a trailer owned by Chris and I think he's trying to hint that is where the video above is being shot. I don't think it is going to embed, but it's just Chris' wife, Nikki, saying someone else from the show moved into their park and she won't say their name but she "...will say this, because you guys know I'm always honest. We got rid of one headache and took on a migraine."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6blKO8nPj3C2kMZzTriYB01nTsiN8O5Rg2OyQ0/

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

As much as we all love the drama I have to say ---- we need to remember that these are real people and this is their real life------it's tragic (REALLY).

I think they both have issues, but none of this is real. They do it all the time for attention and to get new seasons of the show. Pole said they were fired or not getting paid a few months ago and BAM! Divorce - not divorce - divorce - not divorce. Take this little mess right now.

Karine goes live having her make up done this morning and catches Pole holding Pierre on camera.

Two hours later, they post these

I think they would both be better off apart, because I think they are too toxic to each other. They both need mental health help, they are both filthy, they both hold Pierre over each other, and they both court public attention for sympathy. I think Pole is worse, though, she'd probably be able to grow as a person without him.

I guessed we'd see them back together again on Monday, but it's Tuesday before she inadvertently caught him on camera. She deleted it quickly but others had already grabbed it. They must be exhausting to be around in real life.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Christina said:

I think they both have issues, but none of this is real. They do it all the time for attention and to get new seasons of the show. Pole said they were fired or not getting paid a few months ago and BAM! Divorce - not divorce - divorce - not divorce. Take this little mess right now.

Karine goes live having her make up done this morning and catches Pole holding Pierre on camera.

Two hours later, they post these

I think they would both be better off apart, because I think they are too toxic to each other. They both need mental health help, they are both filthy, they both hold Pierre over each other, and they both court public attention for sympathy. I think Pole is worse, though, she'd probably be able to grow as a person without him.

I guessed we'd see them back together again on Monday, but it's Tuesday before she inadvertently caught him on camera. She deleted it quickly but others had already grabbed it. They must be exhausting to be around in real life.

Sorry not sorry, but until that house is not filthy she shouldn't be out getting hair and makeup. I get it PPD and she needs to get out, but the priority needs to be for someone to make that living situation less of a pigsty.  That needs to take priority over hair and makeup.  

I don't care who cleans the place, if Santa's elves wanna skip my house and use their magic powers to clean that place it's fine.  I don't care if Molly maid is cleaning the place..... SOMEONE needs to clean that place because no baby, no human should be living in that filth. 

• Love 2

First up is Karine's response to what happened during the fight the other day. She went live on Instagram and someone translated portions of it. Multiple slides.

Summary: She's a great mother and Paul's dramatic.

Next she uploaded a video to their YouTube channel, as did Pole, and someone translated it from Portuguese to English. Multiple slides.

Pfffffft, she can miss me with that nonsense.  That bathroom didn't just have a random stain on the floor, there was a dirty diaper on the floor and the whole place looked messy and unkempt.  Since her child is probably crawling around there maybe she can go ahead and find the rare and magical cleaning compound for spilled hair dye before doing these videos.  In fact maybe one of them can clean up that filth they live in before plastering themselves all over social media.  

• Love 5

Pole being Pole. I think there is one confirmed case in Louisville, so I'm surprised he even left the house. Of course, it looks like he took Karine and their son, too, because he's Pole. 

Did you notice he is all protected with gloves and a mask but their son's stuff is just sitting in basket? It's probably not too big of a deal since I'm not sure anything could survive in their home very long. 

• Love 1

Gross alert:

Paul and Karine should not be allowed on Tic Toc. Over the weekend they made one that almost made me lose my lunch...It started out with Karine on the toilet (it didn't show her face). She reaches down with her finger and when she brings it back up, it has what looks like blood on it. She then walks through the house, bloody finger extended, until she gets to Paul who looks like he's sitting in a bed. She makes a cross on his forehead with the bloody finger. 

She did a similar one using a red lipstick. 

Seriously, what IS this shit? 

ETA Paul is in the baby's crib...

karine 1.png

karine 2.png

Edited by mamadrama
ETA screenshots

Pierre's birthday was two days ago. I saw a video where Karine and Pole were saying how they were not doing anything for his birthday because of the quarantine, Karine says something in Portuguese, and Pole read and responded to a question in Portuguese. He is actually learning the language. I am shocked. Pole then posted this to IG and on one of the slides, you can see how stretched Pierre's head was from the long labor.

17 minutes ago, Spike said:

With Paul for a father a pinhead may be genetic.

That goes without saying.

It's amazing how soft and rubbery newborn skulls are. He probably stopped looking like a conehead within a week. He definitely outsmarted his dad in that time.

Edited by Christina
Spelling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/24/2020 at 3:18 AM, mamadrama said:

Gross alert:

Paul and Karine should not be allowed on Tic Toc. Over the weekend they made one that almost made me lose my lunch...It started out with Karine on the toilet (it didn't show her face). She reaches down with her finger and when she brings it back up, it has what looks like blood on it. She then walks through the house, bloody finger extended, until she gets to Paul who looks like he's sitting in a bed. She makes a cross on his forehead with the bloody finger. 

She did a similar one using a red lipstick. 

Seriously, what IS this shit? 

ETA Paul is in the baby's crib...

karine 1.png

karine 2.png

Was she 'blessing' him with her menstrual blood?  These two don't need anymore platforms for public attention.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Was she 'blessing' him with her menstrual blood?  These two don't need anymore platforms for public attention.

They are the poor man's Billy Bob and Angelina.

• LOL 5
16 hours ago, Spike said:

They are the poor man's Billy Bob and Angelina.

I miss blood carrying, knife yielding Angie of yesteryear. 

18 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Blessing him while he dressed like a baby and hung out in Pe-Air-e's crib. 

• Love 2
On 3/11/2020 at 8:02 AM, gonecrackers said:

I can't stand people who selfishly panic hoard. They really should put quantity limits on many items & stick to it.

Many stores have, and Costco is refusing all returns on toilet paper and hand sanitizer.  So when the people who planned to price gouge realize they can't do it, they are stuck with a two year supply of TP

• Love 3

Many stores have, and Costco is refusing all returns on toilet paper and hand sanitizer.  So when the people who planned to price gouge realize they can't do it, they are stuck with a two year supply of TP

They can’t claim it doesn’t fit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Doesn't matter anymore, the selfish hoarders still be hoarding - every, single, fucking time we go to the store, which is now a few times/week thanks to all the people sucking up our old delivery/pick up times too, there is literally NOTHING on the shelves. If we're really lucky, we'll come home with one of something... it is what it is, but, this has really shown how much so many people just downright suck. And I watch reality TV, so that's saying something. 😒

• Love 5

They do a lot of reshelving overnight so I find going early in the morning there is more available.  Also some convenience stores, especially independent ones, have things that are stripped from larger stores.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Spike said:

They do a lot of reshelving overnight so I find going early in the morning there is more available.  Also some convenience stores, especially independent ones, have things that are stripped from larger stores.

All the seniors are allowed in first thing & clean them out. Seriously ?  geez

They've caught on to that too & we have very few smaller stores around here.

ETA: they also mentioned the delivery trucks aren't rolling in as they normally would either, making it tougher to re-stock. Once it's out, if you're not there waiting, it's gone (& they can't tell you when it's coming because they don't even know anymore).

It's freakin' nuts...

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

All the seniors are allowed in first thing & clean them out. Seriously ?  geez

They've caught on to that too & we have very few smaller stores around here.

ETA: they also mentioned the delivery trucks aren't rolling in as they normally would either, making it tougher to re-stock. Once it's out, if you're not there waiting, it's gone (& they can't tell you when it's coming because they don't even know anymore).

It's freakin' nuts...

Because of an underlying condition in high risk and shop first thing with the older folks.  There wasn't any TP on the shelves at Safeway.  I have no idea when it's coming in. 

The obsession with toilet paper is bizarre.  Quarantine doesn't make you poop more. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Because of an underlying condition in high risk and shop first thing with the older folks.  There wasn't any TP on the shelves at Safeway.  I have no idea when it's coming in. 

The obsession with toilet paper is bizarre.  Quarantine doesn't make you poop more. 

I understand the safety concerns for them, I just don't understand why they need so many fucking paper products. Although I think if someone shows up who is not a senior, they can't kick them out. We're a good sized family with special needs kids who have never hoarded & are staying in our lane, being as careful as possible with what we do have. But we're gonna be SOL at some point, because it's not about need, it's about first come first grab, but whatever.

On topic, I hope these two are off these shows for good. He's (they're) mentally ill & likes disgusting things apparently, so he can go clean up more manure & make an honest living not on TV.

Sorry am a bit crankier than usual these days... 🙁

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah it’s an anxiety thing.  Plus with most people being home you can just jump in the shower If needed.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah it’s an anxiety thing.  Plus with most people being home you can just jump in the shower If needed.

And everyone laughed at Jihoon's family and their clean anal. Who's laughing now?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Say it ain't so ! Please ! Karine posted on her IG a possibly pregnancy announcement! It seems like a few others are posting it is true. These two do not need another baby. Paul needs a job first and they need to get stable. Usually I love to hear baby news but with this couple, I hope it is not true.

4 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

So I read on Instagram that these two are expecting their second child.

Making four children altogether, counting Pole and Karine.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Have they figured out how to pay for the first one yet?

If they are living in the US and have a small dependent child, I'm sure they have figured out how to get supported.  Actually, that goes for Brazil too, karines family isn't going to let them starve.  

There are so many people on this franchise who make such poor procreation decisions.  Sadly, it's people like these who make others become heartless and unwilling to help.  

• Love 7

This is another one of my least favorite couples.  I was just  over commenting on Corey and Evillyn. I have so many couples that I despise....it's difficult to pick the most despicable.  While babies are sweet, they don't sweeten the couple in my eyes.  It just aggravates me that the pathetic parents have brought an innocent into the mix.  While Pole annoyed me at times, I actually disliked Karina even more.  Hearing they will return to the screen......omg, that's terrible news.  Uggghhh.... I don't wish them harm though.  I'm seeing on the news that Brazil is being hit with covid in a horrible way.  I don't wish that on anyone. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They just showed an ad, and Paul and Karine back in Brazil are on Happily Ever After on the new season.    They just never go away, do they? 

TLC should sell/air a compilation of pol running places.  Can TLC sign him up for a marathon? 5k?

• LOL 8