Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: The Not So Quiet Woman

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Hate Lydia and her "mamacita". Her husband is unappealing. The whole magazine thing is so made up. Let's create a magazine featuring ourselves, so we can feel important.

i want to give you 1000 hearts

• Love 22

The new couple reminds me why too much of Jim and Amber of RHNJ.  So far, I hate them.  The comments made by Shannon's trainer are only going to make her eat more.  Aspen's expression when Megan asked Jimmy if he thought Aspen could see ghosts was perfect. Umm, what??? Me?

• Love 20

OK weight gain sucks but has Shannon ever met any women over 50? Does she think everyone likes just wearing tunic tops and stretch pants? I think trying to make a positive change is wonderful (and necessary for some of us) and I get the overwhelming nature of the issue, but maybe step away from the 'chiropractor" and concentrate on the things that are working in your life (i.e. not David)?    

• Love 24
(edited)

Can we just ban the phrase "clear the air" from these shows? Does anything good ever come from it? 

I mean I guess that's the point but it still sucks

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Yeah and I'm sure the personal trainer (or whatever he is) saying "Wow!" before every picture really helped lessen the humiliation.

Those "Wow's" were telling! She must really be awful in person for the trainer to be that demonstrative! Shannon's storyline with be the weight thing! So sad! ;-)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Kelly walking into the restaurant and immediately going straight to the bathroom where Shannon is. Set up. 

Just the drama to make watching the episode worthwhile! "Read between these lines Kelly!" lol! ;-)

• Love 10

Well, even when I'm on Kelly's side I'm not in Kelly's side.....

Shannon's a frigging loon but Kelly's just mold on top of a condiment jar.

Love the juxtaposition of Lydia praying in the toilet and Peggy just plugging along eating her dinner.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

What the HECK was that blowfish action, Kelly????

"Ohhhh I'm sooooo embarrassed!" Wah! Be embarrassed that you set this crapstorm up, Lydia.

I thought I was imagining things! Was that her in that window?> lol! Poor Shannon, I'm dying LMAOROFLOL ...

• Love 7

They will have to rename this restaurant: The Screaming Women or F you, you F-ing B. I'm Done. The Flying Plate. 

Lydia praying in the bathroom with Shannon (eye roll). God wasn't listening apparently. 

Kelly really is a shit stirrer but some of the things she said about Shannon were true. 

• Love 22