Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: It's Either My Way or the Feng Shui

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Lydia told Shannon she and Vicki "were alike", that is comparing them. I get that she didn't mean that but it is what she said. And she didn't back off that comment, she doubled down by repeating it instead of saying it in a different way. Yes, Shannon was wrong in her reaction but Lydia was wrong in pursuing the subject after being told by the her hostess to "drop it", which makes her the aggressor in this stupid fight IMO. 

ITA

What I think, besides already posting previously that Shannon is very easy to wind up, is that Shannon began to immediately suspect that Lydia went into this conversation to represent Vicki and possibly team up with Vicki.  After it happening to her in the past every season she has been on, she probably quickly became cynical towards Lydia with those experiences in mind.  I already mentioned and agree with posters that Shannon completely overreacted, and seemed crazy, however, I bet Shannon thought she was going to be a target...just like she was for Heather, Megan & Kelly.  Shannon is going to be suspicious and perhaps felt Lydia was setting her up??!   Her trust factor is at zero.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 7/18/2017 at 6:08 AM, ghoulina said:

I said the same thing! Who just meets someone and says, "Soooo...I heard you just had surgery?" Lydia thinks she's slick, but she's a hot mess. 

For some reason I think he makes/sells wheels? Rims? Something like that.....

Yep -- very expensive rims.

http://giovannawheels.com

ETA:  Sorry, already posted earlier.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki lied about Terry/IV and that could have impacted his medical license, she is lucky he chose not to pursue it.

23 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Yes.  This is what I thought of too. I don't think any doctor (except Conrad Murray) would want people to think they make house calls, especially for something which should always be treated in an E.R. or hospital setting.

Anyway, as I have said, it just crossed a line so far that I thought she would be fired.    I guess Bravo is just waiting for Vicki to implode and they can cash in on it.

Or the mess that's going on with Prince's death. One doctor had prescribed opiates for Prince's hip pain, not even excessive amounts. The thing he did incorrectly was to prescribe under a fake name to protect Prince's privacy. This doctor has had to retain counsel and hire crisis PR. Two addiction medicine doctors have also been investigated. I believe one had prescribed naloxone, which is used to treat an opiate overdose. The other doctor was in California, but had talked to Prince and his people and sent his son, who is not licensed, with some suboxone. It's used to treat opioid addiction. The son never administered the suboxone because he found Prince unresponsive, began CPR, and notified the staff to call EMS. The son and his father have had to retain counsel because no one is sure if there is any Good Samaritan protection for the son or liability for the father for dispensing the suboxone without a patient or prescription.

The son and his dad are in a situation that is remarkably similar to how Vicki portrayed Terry and his unknown colleague in the IV lie. The addiction doctor and his son were trying to help Prince who was very sick. Prince hadn't been examined by the doctor. He sent his unlicensed son with something that could really help Prince and things went sideways. Now the dad might have endangered his license and the son might have criminal liability. They never even got to intervene as they had planned to, but their lives are completely upside-down.

If no one had ever caught Vicki and Brooks' lies, Terry could have been subjected to similar investigation just based on it being mentioned on the show.

We're so far into the reality docu-soap genre that we can't pretend like the show doesn't bleed into the real world and vice versa.  Phaedra was reported to the Georgia Bar based on her on air actions. The Secret Service used footage from Atlanta as their basis for search and seizure warrants for Cynthia's and Kandi's houses.

1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

Also, I would question the selling of the Detox stuff.  Does Bravo get cut out of any brands these people sell?

Bravo has profit sharing agreements with the housewives. They added the provision to their contracts after they got blindsided by Skinnygirl. However, I imagine the profit sharing provision is contingent on Bravo and NBC Universal actually wanting to be associated with the product because I can imagine them wanting to divest themselves if they had been getting a percentage from something like those Wen products. No one wants to be a defendant in a class action lawsuit. Every one of Vicki's products has seemed terrible and sketchy. Bravo ran a disclaimer in the end credits for Kill All Cancer. I imagine Bravo passed on the detox stuff. 

• Love 7
On 7/18/2017 at 10:16 AM, Pickles said:

When Brianna left the party and her boys were whining that they wanted to stay, she said "Mommy is sick". Is that her go to excuse with her kids? I don't like that. Her boys have turned into brats. One of them was trying to kick Vicki's boyfriend. I don't think there is any discipline. I guess that is what happens when you are in a rush to leave Oklahoma (and your husband) behind. I know it has been said Brianna had to move for medical reasons, but I am not totally buying that. I think she moved for Bravo paycheck reasons. 

I don't think her boys are brats, and Brianna didn't look like she felt well.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

She said (from what I remember reading from another poster as I didn't catch bits and pieces of chatter on the show) that she wasn't feeling well. I'm sure the cold shoulder breeze didn't help either. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, bagger said:

Uncanny!!!!! The arms, the teeth all of it! Magnificent!

I love those wavy armed things.  I threatened to get one for my yard.  Mr. Natalie was not having it.  

I have been reading Radaronline, AllAboutTheTea and it seems very Lydia heavy in terms of articles etc.  Why????

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Every one of Vicki's products has seemed terrible and sketchy. Bravo ran a disclaimer in the end credits for Kill All Cancer. I imagine Bravo passed on the detox stuff. 

Thanks so much for explaining everything !   Excellent !

I missed the disclaimer, but I am not at all surprised they probably pass on Vicki's crap. Can't keep up with all her failed ventures.

• Love 2
On 7/18/2017 at 3:01 PM, LIMOM said:

The only positive one on this show is Eddie. 

I don't know if Tamra really changed but if she did, I give 100% credit to that dude. 

He is too good for that mess!

Loved how he approached Brianna and hugged her.

15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She said (from what I remember reading from another poster as I didn't catch bits and pieces of chatter on the show) that she wasn't feeling well. I'm sure the cold shoulder breeze didn't help either. 

She wasn't feeling well.  

On 7/18/2017 at 3:31 PM, Cherrio said:

Menopause is different for everyone. Personally I can tell you I gained weight and I did not eat more. I also had a lot of other fallout from it and it blew the life I had away for good.

Others can breeze thru it, others have a few changes and can reverse them.  Some as you say do gain weight because they are eating more and not healthy.

We can't lump everyone together on this.  You never know until it happens how its going to affect you.

AMEN!!!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I found Shannon excitedly proclaiming "I'm going to have a nacho!" in the background while Tamra awkwardly tries to have a "serious" conversation with Lydia so unintentionally hilarious. Not because of Shannon's weight, just because it was funny.

Shannon does have some gems.......like the fridge comment.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Lydia didn't force anyone into a corner, she didn't follow them around at the party. Asking someone to drop something and truly meaning it would lead to walking away from the conversation, not asking for more details and not sitting by and 'listening in'. Lydia was not loud or aggressive. She initiated the topic, but she did not set the tone. There's a difference. Setting the tone means demonstrating behaviours that others take cue from and react accordingly to. If someone isn't loud, aggressive or confrontational, they are NOT setting the tone for someone to react to whatever they say in a loud, aggressive and confrontational manner.  Lydia making the comment about her being just like Vicki is not a reason to go off on Lydia. It's just a testament to how obsessed Shannon is with her dislike for Vicki that she can't maintain her composure and see Vicki in any other way than the way SHE sees her. She doesn't know Lydia's relationship with Vicki or what Lydia thinks of Vicki. Just because Shannon hates Vicki doesn't mean that they share zero similarities. They're both blonde, they both get riled up easily, they both like to talk over other people, they both insist that it was the other person that has fractured the friendship, etc. There are a number of ways that Lydia can have an initial impression of Shannon that reminds her of Vicki that doesn't include 'yeah you remind me of Vicki because you seem like someone who would help fabricate a story about someone having cancer'. It's absolutely unreasonable and illogical for someone to compute a singular sentence and run with it to the extent that Shannon did. She's telling Lydia that she doesn't know her history with Vicki and she doesn't know the whole story but yet 4 words and all of a sudden Shannon forgets all of that context and snaps.

Bottom line,  Lydia had no business in that conversation except to get herself a storyline. I don't like her and hope she is eviscerated this season. 

• Love 14
On July 18, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Sun-Bun said:

And I REALLY didn't get why Tamra felt the need to defriend Brianna on Facebook and not talk to her anymore---that wasn't cool since they were once close and had a good relationship separate from Vicki. If Tamra was having a beef only with Vikki she didn't have to drag Brianna into it. To claim to be such a reborn "Christian" woman and all((such a crock of shit---she's the same evil twat she always was, she just needed an image rehaul/storyline)), it just seemed really petty to completely ignore Brianna at the party and not be a more forgiving and welcoming hostess; she could've at least greeted her and acknowledged her and her sons' presence. But then again, that's tacky Tamra for you.

Agree with all, but especially this paragraph. What did Brianna even do to Tamra that required Tamra's forgiveness?? At one point at the party when Brianna just showed up, Tamra had that ugly look on her face that we all know and love, when she's about to go all attack monkey on someone...what the hell is she going to fight with Brianna about?? At that point, I could actually see the rusty gears turning in her bleached pinhead as she tried to think up a reason. She's such a piece of crap. :)

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Vickie's lie in no way slandered terry. He never would have lost anything. No one ever believed it and she just mumbled it on camera. The difference in degrees in what Vickie said about Terry and what Phaedra said and promoted all season about Candy is HUGE!

Yes it did. It put Terry's reputation within the medical community at risk and could have impacted his medical license had Brooks/Vicki not been proven the liars they were/are. 

5 hours ago, VioletMarx said:

Is there any doubt that Lydia was specifically instructed by the producers to do this? Otherwise why are they filming at this party? To watch kids open presents? They had two chances for a fight - Brianna left without a confrontation so there goes one. The other was Lydia bringing up Vicki's name. They hit the jackpot on that one.

Producers may suggest a HW do/say something but it is up to the HW to do it and how they do it. Lydia knew what she was doing and she knew it would upset Shannon. 

4 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Lydia talked about Vicki and made an observation that Shannon didn't like, but she in no way deserved to be shrieked at by a shaking, BSC woman. Shannon's behavior is out of control and it looks like next week she goes next level insanity. I always believed that Heather, Tamra, and Terry were gas-lighting her during her first season, describing BSC behavior that the cameras rarely showed. But now I'm not so sure.

Yes, Shannon over reacted but Lydia was asked to stop but instead of putting her hostess's wishes first, she just kept poking the bear (Shannon) who snapped. And, I agree, this Shannon is the same Shannon from her first season and Lydia counted on that IMO. Now Lydia has a storyline, her fight with Shannon. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes it did. It put Terry's reputation within the medical community at risk and could have impacted his medical license had Brooks/Vicki not been proven the liars they were/are. 

It didn't come close. You can't just come out and accuse a doctor of doing something wrong and then have that doctor's license revoked on your word alone. Those kinds of accusations must be proven. Had Vickie not been proven to be a liar on the show, it still wouldn't have any impact on Terry's license. She would have to file a complaint and there would have to have been an investigation into the matter. Then there would have been an ethics review panel convened. just because some wingnut spouts some nonsense, licenses aren't automatically revoked. There are many wingnuts out there looking to spite a doctor or two. It's just not that easy.

i love ya, wirewrap, and all the good you do, but I'm just not buying that Terry was in any danger of malpractice punishment because of nonsense spouted by drunken ole Vicks as she climbed up on her cross. ;)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

I'm 47 and you will pry my sparkly shadow out of my cold dead hands. Stila magnificent metals is the best

So I watched the episode again because  I'm on break from school and bored and In have to agre on the leggings and heels. It looked terrible but I didn't think  the sparkly eyes were too bad. I know what Shannon is thinking, that the skinny leggings and bulky clothes on top make her look thinner. It just didn't work

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

It didn't come close. You can't just come out and accuse a doctor of doing something wrong and then have that doctor's license revoked on your word alone. Those kinds of accusations must be proven. Had Vickie not been proven to be a liar on the show, it still wouldn't have any impact on Terry's license. She would have to file a complaint and there would have to have been an investigation into the matter. Then there would have been an ethics review panel convened. just because some wingnut spouts some nonsense, licenses aren't automatically revoked. There are many wingnuts out there looking to spite a doctor or two. It's just not that easy.

i love ya, wirewrap, and all the good you do, but I'm just not buying that Terry was in any danger of malpractice punishment because of nonsense spouted by drunken ole Vicks as she climbed up on her cross. ;)

I agree.  My husband is an MD, and he has made house calls.  This has been blown way out of proportion.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I love those wavy armed things.  I threatened to get one for my yard.  Mr. Natalie was not having it.  

I have been reading Radaronline, AllAboutTheTea and it seems very Lydia heavy in terms of articles etc.  Why????

I'm lazy I depend on you folks to keep me informed I haven't seen any of the stories.

i wholeheartedly support getting wavy Armed dudes for your front yard ?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

ITA

What I think, besides already posting previously that Shannon is very easy to wind up, is that Shannon began to immediately suspect that Lydia went into this conversation to represent Vicki and possibly team up with Vicki.  After it happening to her in the past every season she has been on, she probably quickly became cynical towards Lydia with those experiences in mind.  I already mentioned and agree with posters that Shannon completely overreacted, and seemed crazy, however, I bet Shannon thought she was going to be a target...just like she was for Heather, Megan & Kelly.  Shannon is going to be suspicious and perhaps felt Lydia was setting her up??!   Her trust factor is at zero.

Your post just made me think of something I'm not sure I heard. Did Lydia say the vicki told her or that she heard that Shannon was mean to "new" girl's?

• Love 1

I don't believe TamLies about the whole facebook thing. There is really no reason to do that to someone who hasn't done anything to you and with whom you've been close in the recent past. She unfriended Brianna without speaking to her about it (because Tams is a two-faced coward to the ugly core), so what was Brianna supposed to think? That Tamra hates her ...for some reason. Brianna hasn't always been my favorite person on the show but she really didn't deserve the cold shoulder at that party. For a hostess that was a rude-ass move.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

56 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree.  My husband is an MD, and he has made house calls.  This has been blown way out of proportion.  

It's true that there would have to be an investigation. However, every time one of my doctors gets a letter from the medical board that the board is investigating an allegation against them, my docs freak the fuck out. They freak out because they have to get an attorney to help them respond to the board. They worry about how long it will take the board to investigate. They worry that the medical investigator won't necessarily interpret the facts in a neutral way. My doctors work with a specialized population of patients (seriously mentally ill and/or intellectually disabled). We had to have a couple of really off determinations, that went really far towards revoking licenses to convince the board that they needed some investigators with experience in these areas. On the flip because they didn't have investigators with that expertise, they missed other situation that they should have sanctioned. So yeah, Terry probably wouldn't lose his license, but Vicki through her dumb lie could have made his life more stressful. 

The complaint doesn't necessarily have to be filed by Vicki. Most states allow neutral third parties to make complaints if they have observed or have knowledge of conduct that may have violated laws, rules, professional responsibilities or ethical standards. Some jurisdictions allow anonymous complaints. Furthermore, the Federation of State Medical Boards has indicated that failure to provide for an anonymous complaint process for individuals might undermine clinical care, quality practices, and good regulatory oversight.

We know Vicki to be a liar about all things large and small. She admitted she lied about the IV. Had she not admitted it, it's possible a viewer might have reported Terry for prescribing the IV without an examination, review of Brooks' medical records, or consultation with his doctor because that's what Vicki alleged. It is very different from a house call because in the lie, Terry never laid eyes on Brooks. The issue isn't necessarily that Terry would have been sanctioned or lost his license, but it could have resulted in a professional headache and expenses for which Vicki seems to have little remorse. The irony of all this being, I suspect Vicki is upset about the conwoman label because issues of lies, fraud, and deception might imperil her own license.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's true that there would have to be an investigation. However, every time one of my doctors gets a letter from the medical board that the board is investigating an allegation against them, my docs freak the fuck out. They freak out because they have to get an attorney to help them respond to the board. They worry about how long it will take the board to investigate. They worry that the medical investigator won't necessarily interpret the facts in a neutral way. My doctors work with a specialized population of patients (seriously mentally ill and/or intellectually disabled). We had to have a couple of really off determinations, that went really far towards revoking licenses to convince the board that they needed some investigators with experience in these areas. On the flip because they didn't have investigators with that expertise, they missed other situation that they should have sanctioned. So yeah, Terry probably wouldn't lose his license, but Vicki through her dumb lie could have made his life more stressful. 

The complaint doesn't necessarily have to be filed by Vicki. Most states allow neutral third parties to make complaints if they have observed or have knowledge of conduct that may have violated laws, rules, professional responsibilities or ethical standards. We know Vicki to be a liar about all things large and small. She admitted she lied about the IV. Had she not admitted it, it's possible a viewer might have reported Terry for prescribing the IV without an examination, review of Brooks' medical records, or consultation with his doctor because that's what Vicki alleged. It is very different from a house call because in the lie, Terry never laid eyes on Brooks. The issue isn't necessarily that Terry would have been sanctioned or lost his license, but it could have resulted in a professional headache and expenses for which Vicki seems to have little remorse. The irony of all this being, I suspect Vicki is upset about the conwoman label because issues of lies, fraud, and deception might imperil her own license.

I'm sorry your docs get complaints.  Thankfully, my DH has never had one.

I still think people are giving Vicki too much power.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

It could have caused an investigation and Terry would have had to hire Lawyers to fight it and then deal with the aftermath of being investigated. Remember, he was also doing 2 other TV shows (which puts him under greater scrutiny) and his reputation was/is important to the success of both of those shows, not to mention his/Heathers skincare line. All because Vicki wanted some casseroles from the other women and because she was desperate for a storyline. That said, his license wasn't in jeopardy only because he didn't do what she claimed but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be investigated. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I think Tamra was mean to cut off Brianna.  I felt bad for Brianna at the party.  Tamra acts like she's the moral police.  

If Tamra was the least bit gracious or had an ounce of class she would have walked her high and mighty ass over to Brianna, hugged her, thanked her for coming, made a few seconds of small talk or fawn over Brianna's kids for a minute and then excused herself to go get some food, drink or what ever you do to get away from someone at a party. She's nothing but a hillbilly that got lucky with this show. Can't stand her. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

But has your husband gone to a non patients home and given them an IV without talking to their Dr.s first, which is what Vicki claimed happened? All it would take is a viewer making a complaint to them about it and they would legally be required to investigate Terry. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But has your husband gone to a non patients home and given them an IV without talking to their Dr.s first, which is what Vicki claimed happened? All it would take is a viewer making a complaint to them about it and they would legally be required to investigate Terry. 

No, and neither did Terry.  It's just fodder.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

No, and neither did Terry.  It's just fodder.

Yes, Terry didn't do it even though Vicki claimed he did and she still tried to twist her way out of that lie at the reunion. Bottom line, Vicki lied and Vicki now claims she didn't lie at all about anything!

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Is there seriously anything likeable about Kelly Dodd? I cannot believe she is back for another season...............

Kelly Dodd is a TOTAL bitch. There's NOTHING likeable about her. Her husband is a TOTAL loser.

8 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Get over it people! Vicki's going nowhere! Andy and I've said and will continue to say "she's the original OG of the OC" so forget about it! ;-)

That's too bad. Vicki Icki Miss Piggy needs to go. She's a LOSER and a LIAR. She's the OUH (old ugly hag) of the OC.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Terry didn't do it even though Vicki claimed he did and she still tried to twist her way out of that lie at the reunion. Bottom line, Vicki lied and Vicki now claims she didn't lie at all about anything!

I understand.  I'm not going to discuss it any further because so much crap is said by the HW's, I can't imagine Vicki getting Terry in trouble.  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I'm sorry your docs get complaints.  Thankfully, my DH has never had one.

I still think people are giving Vicki too much power.

Your husband is lucky. When the board gets bullshit complaints like "my doctor had an order to have staff sodomize me three times a day to treat my mental illness" my doctors still have to get an attorney even if there is nothing in the record or in the chart. For these investigations, they have to interview all of the staff, the patient, the other patients on the unit, and review any video. For 3 or 4 months, my docs have to deal with this baseless bullshit. And occasionally the allegations might be true, but when the docs feel like they're under scrutiny all the time regardless of the allegations they get resentful of any investigation by the board.

Vicki's lie is like Johnny's, Kandi's event planner/assistant, lawsuit for unpaid wages and theft of intellectual property because he came up with the idea for Kandi's restaurant and musical, which he didn't. It's an expensive nuisance. Kandi was mad because it did have an impact on her reputation and more importantly is wasting her time and money. Vicki's assholishness shouldn't be discounted.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I don't even know what those kids names are, what, Owie and Juju?  They are very pugnacious and mischievous.  I bet they bedevil the hell out of Vicki.  Go Owie and Juju, make gramma Vicki crazy. 

• Love 6

From Meghan's blog:

I’ve loved getting to know Lydia and definitely consider her a friend, but one thing I've noticed so far this season is that she’s been getting a little too involved with the other girls’ drama and business. It’s great that she wants to try to heal friendships, but sometimes it’s just not possible and you have to know when to stop. I thought it was potentially invasive and for sure uncomfortable that she brought up a major surgery with Peggy when she had only met her five minutes ago.

Too involved in the other girls' business? You have to know when to stop? Invasive?

Does Meghan not remember spearheading a one-woman campaign into Brooks' illness when she had met him all of once at Cut Fitness?

• Love 8

So pixie dust-covered Lydia is under the impression that all should be forgotten and forgiven among old friends, that it is her Christian mission to bring Tamra and Vicki back together and put the grudge-hugging Shannon in her rightful place. If only she'd do what I did after dinner this evening: watch Season 10 of RHOOC. Actually, I rewatched it, from the Hulu app on my ipad, breezed through the entire season, skipping past all the fluff and focusing on the meaningful conversations, sincere questions, the lies, the emotional confrontations, and still more lies. And it took me less than a couple of hours.

In watching it in its entirety, it is so plainly evident (and would be to anyone with a double-digit IQ who can read human body language and keep track of the blatant fabrications and contradictions) that Brooks was faking his cancer (as he had done in the past) and Vicki knew this from the beginning and consciously chose to join in. Her obvious contradictions, denials, and knee-jerk fabrications pile up as her fellow housewives grow increasingly suspicious and skeptical. But it's all there: her frequent refusal to look them in the eye during one-on-one talks, to quickly go on the offensive and assume the role of the wounded and grieving daughter or the outraged martyr when the heat gets to be too much. It's all so transparent and obvious. She was in on it. She should have been kicked off the show (and subsequently spared everyone the Tazmanian pycho devil that is Kelly). 

BTW, the scam would not have been detected and uncovered without Meghan's dogged and determined research. The other HWs might have had their suspicions, but without Meghan behind them, they never would have connected the dots. For all the good it did them.

So Lydia, take a few hours break time from your friend whispering and watch Season 10. It might give you an entirely different perspective on things. Or not.

• Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, Mu Shu said:

Menopause doesn't make you gain weight.   It makes it easier for you to gain weight.   Shannon is stuffing her face.  I'd wager at least 15 lbs is bloat from booze and snacking on salty/ sugary stuff.   

I hate Vicki, but she dropped 20 lbs last season, and she's Shannons age.   Vanderpump and that scalliwag Ramona keep the weight off.  

Shannon is just a professional victim. 

I went through menopause and didn't gain any weight. Neither did any of my friends. We ate the same as always and exercised 5 days a week. Blaming weight gain on menopause is an excuse and a cop out.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

By the same token, Kandi was in no danger of having a rape investigation launched against her because of Phaedra's lies.  Both lies had the potential to harm someone;s reputation.

• Love 3

I actually kind of liked Lydia when she was on before..not now tho she's being really annoying and if she keeps being all pro Vicki then she's a total idiot. I hate when someone says someone else was screaming at them when they clearly weren't. 

It bugs me more than it should that Brianna dresses her kids in matching clothes. It's stupid and the only time that is mildly acceptable is if they are twins..even then tho.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Does Meghan not remember spearheading a one-woman campaign into Brooks' illness when she had met him all of once at Cut Fitness?

3 hours ago, Should Be Working said:

BTW, the scam would not have been detected and uncovered without Meghan's dogged and determined research. The other HWs might have had their suspicions, but without Meghan behind them, they never would have connected

Uhhhhh?    The defense rests?

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Uhhhhh?    The defense rests?

I'm still put off by this b!tch thinking it's ok to "check out someone's medical" anything! WTF does this child think she is? Since Shannon wants to take the cancer thing so seriously, maybe Vicki and Kelly should look into her bogus excuses of gaining weight! It's obvious, besides the eating, nothing has more "empty" calories than the alcohol she consumes! In some women, it turns into fat right away! That picture of her stripping down for the "before" picture to start her workout is disturbing! How desperate can a person be to embarrass themselves over that sleaze David, something that was none of her business in the cancer drama, and her deteriorating relationship with her MIL? Shannon loses it over expected slights as well as something she takes umbrage like being compared to Vicki! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I'm still put off by this b!tch thinking it's ok to "check out someone's medical" anything! WTF does this child think she is? Since Shannon wants to take the cancer thing so seriously, maybe Vicki and Kelly should look into her bogus excuses of gaining weight! It's obvious, besides the eating, nothing has more "empty" calories than the alcohol she consumes! In some women, it turns into fat right away! That picture of her stripping down for the "before" picture to start her workout is disturbing! How desperate can a person be to embarrass themselves over that sleaze David, something that was none of her business in the cancer drama, and her deteriorating relationship with her MIL? Shannon loses it over expected slights as well as something she takes umbrage like being compared to Vicki! ;-)

Checking out someone's made up medical records and finding  online the exact copy of some cancer patients chemo drug medications/  and treatment list that Crooks altered and used as his own   is pretty darn sickening in itself some how's seems illegally to.  Vicki brought that slime into the franchise with fake ass story of cancer and feed that to the cast members and the viewers. Dear Karma there is avfew folks you seem to be overlooking.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

dish-090313-lydia-the-virgin.jpg

gr-wacky-waver-man.jpg

inflatable-characters.jpg

OK, this is hilarious. Last night I went to the Watch What Crappens 500th podcast, and they recapped this episode and said this exact same thing re: Lydia. Every time Ronnie did his Lydia impersonation he'd flail his arms above his head.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, ITALIA said:

I went through menopause and didn't gain any weight. Neither did any of my friends. We ate the same as always and exercised 5 days a week. Blaming weight gain on menopause is an excuse and a cop out.

Not fair and totally untrue, Imo.

because of the hormonal shift, its is harder to maintain a low BMI.

now it is not impossible but it is hard for most.

• Love 15
19 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Had both Shannon and Lydia acted like adults the disagreement would not have happened, Lydia instigated it and refused to back off despite them telling her to drop it. At no time did Lydia say "I'm Sorry, that is NOT what I meant" despite telling Shannon she and Vicki were alike, which might have made a difference.

Vicki lied about Terry/IV and that could have impacted his medical license, she is lucky he chose not to pursue it.

Lydia refused to drop the conversation despite already knowing that Tamra/Shannon want nothing to do with Vicki and despite being told to stop talking about Vicki. Yes, Shannon is BSC mad at Vicki and she basically told Lydia that herself but Lydia felt her need to play "friendship fairy" between them took precedence over their feelings, Lydia went too far IMO. That said, Shannon needs to get a grip on herself/her emotions before she gives herself a stroke.

Cause Shannon kept cutting her off. LOL!

Yeah, I don't believe she was brow beating them. LOL!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Somebody ring me when the beaten dead cancer scandal horse gets buried......sigh.  

Agree that it is tiresome.

however it is still shocking to me that Vicki has the audacity to pretend this scam never occurred.

She is a con woman. A stupid one but one nevertheless.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Agree that it is tiresome.

however it is still shocking to me that Vicki has the audacity to pretend this scam never occurred.

She is a con woman. A stupid one but one nevertheless.

They need to move on or just cancel the show.  It's no fun to watch or discuss anymore.  

Or at least get them all drunk and let them get it out of their systems.  ?

Watching Tamra align herself with Shannon makes me sick.  Shannon is having some real issues, but Tamra is pure evil.  I still want to see them all have fun.

• Love 5

Are we all in agreement that Lydia has had an augmentation?  So Lydia moved from place A to place B because of the kids?  How different could it be in Place B when you have gobs of money?  High end real estate and expensive private schools are in both places what's the diff?  Was it to distance her kids from her totally cool, an enemy to no one pot smoking mother?

New girl will not have any of the nonsense that Kelly, Vicki or Shannon dole out, she just does not seem the type to put up with it, I can't wait to see how she will handle them.

Tamra and Eddie seem to have their gym to themselves a lot. 

Do we believe that Vicki's business is growing so big she needs more space?  I was under the impression that she operates mostly on line so why the need for bigger fancy digs? 

Tamra threw a huge 1st birthday party for her granddaughter, for screen time.  I cannot justify spending thousands of dollars for a 1 year old's birthday party, such a waste, she should have started a college fund instead.  Where is Ryan working these days since Eddie has given the grunt work to Tamra?

Do we know where this season's big trip will be?

• Love 3