Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: It's Either My Way or the Feng Shui

• Start Topic

Vicki prepares for her big office move while Shannon enlists the help of her feng shui expert to try and bring balance into her otherwise chaotic life. Lydia is busy launching her brand new magazine which features Peggy, an Armenian firecracker, whose life may look perfect but not everything that glitters is gold. Kelly struggles to make her marriage work while Meghan settles into life as a new mom. Tamra plans an over-the-top birthday party for her granddaughter, Ava, where tempers fly as Lydia and Shannon meet for the first time and don't see eye to eye when it comes to Vicki.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Hey my kind of kids birthday party...at a beer garden! 

Great for the adults but I wouldn't have thought for a child's second bday...It does look like a nice place tho and the kids will like seeing the animals (keep little fingers from poking thru the tigers cage tho...just saying) 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Hey my kind of kids birthday party...at a beer garden! 

so the party isn't for the kid at all.  bound to have a fight with beer.....just what kids need

• Love 6

All of them are such LOSERS with NOTHING to offer.

Vickie is STILL a homely pig.

Lydia is STILL dumb and clueless.

Shannon is STILL a drama queen with a LOSER husband.

Tamra is STILL a phony and a bitch.

Kelly is STILL a MAJOR bitch, dumb as rocks, with a LOSER husband a MORON mother.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I've never really thought about feng shui, but it seemed kind of silly with Shannon's advisor.

And apparently the feng shui isn't working for Shannon since she's constantly complaining about her weight gain, marriage, etc...

• Love 17

Obviously Ava's party will be more for the adults than Ava herself. 

What did Sarah do to her face? Does Ryan have a job? Does Sarah?

Lydia didn't have to ask about the surgery. I think that was a bit tacky. Producer pushed, maybe.

• Love 12

Peggy seems too sane to be on this show (so far). Guess they had to find a filthy rich HW to replace Heather. The husband seems over the top. I think giving the uber expensive jewelry was planned and I agree Lydia asking about the surgery seemed producer pushed too.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And apparently the feng shui isn't working for Shannon since she's constantly complaining about her weight gain, marriage, etc...

I see she's broken down and relented to it! That all black outfit in the high heels was almost Medieval! lol! ;-)

• Love 4

Ok, Lydia's mother needs to cut down on the pot. 

STFU Shannon. Not defending Vicki, but Shannon is mad at Vicki for saying David beat her and her girls would hear that. This is the same Shannon who told her girls about their father having an affair. Hypocrite. 

Shannon is going thru menopause. 

• Love 13

Ooooh, Lydia... no... please don't defend Vicki... Shannon was not screaming and yelling at Lydia... Lydia was poking at Shannon, she could have backed off... not saying Shannon handled herself well but clearly Vicki related yadda yadda triggers her. I really, really hope Lydia sees the light... I can't handle a whole season of her kissing Vicki's arse... 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

I hope in the end this show will have been good for Shannon - right now, it's not looking so good.

Oh she's showing herself to be a high-maintenance tyrant! It's her way or no way! Shannon tries to take over every scene! Joking about getting in that limo with the kids was haunting! I would have been so embarrassed for the girls! "Nice mom girls; she always this scatter-brained and annoying?" ;-)

• Love 8

I remember when Shannon used to be my favorite. Now I don't like anyone, except maybe the new woman and that probably won't last. Why am I watching this? I am definitely Bravo's bitch.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Ok, Lydia's mother needs to cut down on the pot. 

STFU Shannon. Not defending Vicki, but Shannon is mad at Vicki for saying David beat her and her girls would hear that. This is the same Shannon who told her girls about their father having an affair. Hypocrite. 

Shannon is going thru menopause. 

Definitely! Shannon, hormones can be your friend!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Neeners said:

I remember when Shannon used to be my favorite. Now I don't like anyone, except maybe the new woman and that probably won't last. Why am I watching this? I am definitely Bravo's bitch.

Me too. I'm so ashamed.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

Man.  New girl needs to hock those diamonds and do something with that mop on her head.  Armenians eat and have family?  Wow, what a concept.  I get the feeling she'll bug soon.

Lydia?  Yeah, fuck off.  You sucked the first time, and now you suck as much if not more.  And your magazine is stupid.

that blouse Tamra was wearing is one of the nicer pieces I've seen her in.

Yeah, it was nice, I also liked the braid in her hair.

• Love 4
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I've never really thought about feng shui, but it seemed kind of silly with Shannon's advisor.

She told Shannon that she shouldn't have brought stuff from the old house to the new house.  WTF?  What else would one bring with them?  Are you supposed to donate your belongings to some other poor soul so that you can buy all new things?  What would the feng shui expert say to the person who ends up with your furniture, clothes, etc. full of bad vibes?  Sucks to be you!  You've got bad feng shui now!  Sheesh!  I believe in good energy and that kind of thing, but her advisor was a little extreme, IMO.   Mr. Chat and I have been married 35 years and moved many times during those years.  We did just fine without a feng shui guru.

I like Lydia, but I sure wish she wouldn't have opened that can of worms with Shannon.  It was a very bad idea.  One that will haunt her the rest of this season!

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 9