Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Also, how hard up must that journalist be, isn't Jana like aged 24 to Lawson's 17?  (I exaggerate, but not by much.)

According to the internet, Jana is 25 and Lawson is 23 and Jinger is 21. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1

According to the internet, Jana is 25 and Lawson is 23 and Jinger is 21. 

Jana will be 26 in three months. I have a hard time believing that fundie guys would want to marry an older woman. 

Jana will be 26 in three months. I have a hard time believing that fundie guys would want to marry an older woman. 

Jinger will be 22 in two months. Ben is 20 and Jessa will be 23 in less than a month. Jessa is two and half years older than Ben and Jana is two and half years older than Lawson.  It's happened before. 

Also as someone who has been supporting his family (per the internet) for a long time, Lawson might realize older women=less babies=fewer mouths to feed. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 3

Certainly anything is possible, but I think the Ben/Jessa age difference with the woman being older is an anomaly in their world. 

I think Jessa saw Bin as her chance for freedom and Bin saw Jessa as his chance to become a tv star. If you took fame out of the equation, I doubt those two would have gotten married.

I can't see a Bates marrying a Duggar. They're all good-looking kids with no baggage and plenty of options. Alyssa managed to pull a Congressman's son and Chad Paine's father is a doctor. Whitney is gorgeous and has an employable skill and while Brandon works for Gothard, he at least has a steady job and a regular paycheck. None of them are scraping the bottom of the barrel the way the J'slaves are.

• Love 11

It occurs to me that JD is the most accomplished of all The Duggers.  Now that's a surprise.  He is also the most independent and most capable of making his own way in the world, at least as it appears now.   So contrary to what has been said so frequently, he may indeed be a good catch.

• Love 3

It occurs to me that JD is the most accomplished of all The Duggers.  Now that's a surprise.  He is also the most independent and most capable of making his own way in the world, at least as it appears now.   So contrary to what has been said so frequently, he may indeed be a good catch.

So true. Do you think he is holding out on finding a wife? Or has he had no interest? Both Jana's and JD's single status is so curious.

• Love 1

It is interesting that both of the older twins have chosen to remain single, especially since their older brother and the two sisters next in line are married. I mean, we know now why they were so keen about getting Josh married off as early as possible, but the contrast with the twins is striking. By the time Josh was 25 he had been married for half a decade and had fathered three kids. Jana and JD haven't even entered courtships yet.

• Love 4

It occurs to me that JD is the most accomplished of all The Duggers. Now that's a surprise. He is also the most independent and most capable of making his own way in the world, at least as it appears now. So contrary to what has been said so frequently, he may indeed be a good catch.

Tween JD was in the right place/right time in the post-molestation phase. He was encouraged to develop passions and interests outside of the house because the family didn't want him to be like Josh. JD lives the dream live of a 12-year-old. Oh! I'm going to be a pilot today. Oh, I'll play police tomorrow. Next week I can drive big tractors around.
  • Love 7

I think Jana and JD are shy introverts which is a tough personality type in a world where you're expected to find your future spouse at a one-hour wedding reception attended by 1,000 people. Jana is very pretty, but she doesn't have 'presence.' She just kind of blends into the walls. JD probably doesn't know how to approach girls and it's even harder now that he's been branded Brother of the Child Molestor. It's not his fault but the family carries a stench, you know?

• Love 17

And smart enough to avoid the limelight as much as possible.  I don't think he has an social media accounts, does he?  No tv specials and he hardly talks when filming at the compound.  Smart man!

• Love 1

John-David's employment is legitimate, it isn't at the discretion of JimBob, and I respect that. His constable job isn't really a job, it's an elected position that probably has little if any compensation.

• Love 2

John-David's employment is legitimate, it isn't at the discretion of JimBob, and I respect that. His constable job isn't really a job, it's an elected position that probably has little if any compensation.

Duggar Towing, Duggar Aviation, etc. It's all working for Jim Bob.

• Love 4

Sadly, I do not think JD is a big success story after reading about his sisters going with him on fire department emergency calls because he may be defrauded by a hussy female. His job choices are ones Gothard approves off. I would rather wait for others to help me in case of an emergency at my home than have a Duggar male show up.

Sadly, I do not think JD is a big success story after reading about his sisters going with him on fire department emergency calls because he may be defrauded by a hussy female. His job choices are ones Gothard approves off. I would rather wait for others to help me in case of an emergency at my home than have a Duggar male show up.

I thought they signed up and went with him purely as a "FU internet!" thing.
  • Love 1

Knowing the Duggars, they pretended to use it to prove the girls are allowed to do a man's job, but it was a cover to keep an eye on John David after what happened with Josh.

Really? That would be a full time job. Jill and Jana already had J'slave jobs. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

I wonder if some of it isn't that pretty much everyone in their small town had to know about Josh, and I'm sure there were rumors about whatever else was going on with that family. Keeping the boys paired with an accountability partner might be a way for them to show people he didn't have the opportunity to be Josh. I don't guess anyone who's not a little more interested than is strictly healthy in being on television would be willing to let their daughters date Duggar boys even if they're chaperoned.

• Love 1

His constable job isn't really a job, it's an elected position that probably has little if any compensation.

I'm not 100% sure about Washington County, but I live in a neighboring Arkansas county and our constables are not paid. Almost all of the constables I know are retired and do it because it gives them something to occasionally occupy their time. I doubt our local constable responds to more than ten to twenty calls a year, but in his defense, he can and does show up much faster than the local sheriff's department when he is summoned. 

It must be die hard leg humpers that sit and listen to them speak,what life lessons can be learnt from two people that spend a lifetime in seclusion from the outside world?

Poor Josiah,his life is going to be especially difficult,unless he meets a Pricilla Waller type!

• Love 8

The 30 minute question and answer session was mostly teen girls asking Jinger her shoe size, fave color, etc. This was followed by 90 min. of autographs!

People pay to go to this thing and listen to emotionally stunted, z-list, cancelled reality "starz" talk about their favourite colours? Why???

From pickles and hairspray:

21m858w.jpg

2gtyb1g.jpg

Josiah really is fabulous. He needs his own reality show.

• Love 8

In fairness, Paris Hilton and the Kardashians make a lot more money than most by making personal appearances, and they've never done anything. Jinger has at least raised multiple children.

• Love 9

What happened to Josiah's hair? Is he using too much of Daddy's Aqua Net? 

My brother had the same hairline at age 17. It happens. We think my brother has our great-grandfather's hairline, so I'm curious to know what the Duggar grandparents and great-grandparents look like.

• Love 1

Male pattern baldness comes from the mother's side, so Josiah can attribute his follicle challenges to Michelle ! Couldn't find a picture of her parents, but this is her with her siblings - her one brother is partially bald, so that seems to add up.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-j7EfWZfzkvw/UCw5xwX6LwI/AAAAAAAADfU/V-8jwVFqS2Q/s1600/_MG_7515.jpg

As for the rest of the picture ? I have noooo idea...

I want to grab Michelle and pull her shoulders back! 

• Love 1

Male pattern baldness comes from the mother's side, so Josiah can attribute his follicle challenges to Michelle ! Couldn't find a picture of her parents, but this is her with her siblings - her one brother is partially bald, so that seems to add up.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-j7EfWZfzkvw/UCw5xwX6LwI/AAAAAAAADfU/V-8jwVFqS2Q/s1600/_MG_7515.jpg

He has the least unfortunate hair in that picture, JMO.

You know, if Michelle's jacket fit and the sleeves were longer or shorter, it would be a reasonably attractive maternity garment.

• Love 5

I still haven't figured out how to embed pictures, but when Garrett Ruark was younger, he and JD were dead ringers. He is also the Bald One from whom the Duggar boys get their receding hairlines. 

Cute time is about up for the twins; 18 seems to be the shelf life for the male Duggars. All of those tweens on Instagram are going to have to cozy up to Justin and Jackson if they want to keep crushing on "cute" Duggar boys for the next few years. 

• Love 2

That is a family of bad hair. Wow.

• Love 4