Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

I just watched Jana’s playroom video and I have 2 questions. 1) If the kids don’t watch tv (or YT), how do they know about Blippi? 2) Does JB just give Jana an unlimited credit line at Home Depot?

• Like 2

I'm guessing the Duggars have an business account at Home Depot. And they likely use their tax exempt # for these purchases, which would not be legal.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing the Duggars have an business account at Home Depot. And they likely use their tax exempt # for these purchases, which would not be legal.

But would be totally on brand. 🙄

• Like 12

Jana posted a story yesterday (or maybe on Friday) of some of the animals grazing around the house.  Perhaps she is picking up the slack from Joy's decision to not do a weekly YouTube video anymore.  It is interesting how Joy announced she was cutting back and then Jana starts posting.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Jana gives us a tour of her tiny house.  She says she's been living there for years.  Is this the warehouse that is spoken about?  It's pretty small.  She said it was an office building.  

Jana has no engagement ring on her finger (maybe this was videoed a while back?), but she does have shorts on that are pretty short. 

Organization is Jana's middle name.  Jessa is videoing her.  What a contrast to Jessa's house.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Of course, I don't know Jana, but I think she's single and staying that way.  She basically raised or had a huge part in raising over a dozen kids.  Parentifying her in the same manner as Logan Brown (Sister Wives) and choosing not to have kids is understandable, given those responsibilities at too young of an age.

• Like 10

Although Jana has had far more freedom than any of the Duggar daughters, she has been parentified and infantilized. Jana is also scared of childbirth.

Look at where her house is. If it was any closer it would be in the garage. She is so proud of her own place. A place that her little sisters come and watch movies. A place where her farts can likely be heard by anyone in the TTH. And guess what, she can park right next to it, because its such a long drive to the driveway.

Not bashing Jana here. Just pointing out she, like her siblings, is a case of arrested development.

And... why does she need two sinks a foot away from each other?

• Like 10

It is much better than sharing a room with her little sisters.  She said she had been living there a few years; I wonder when she moved in there.  Too bad JB did build her a  little larger house  instead hauling a bargain office building there.  But maybe she had to pay for it out of her hush money.  Though she may not want anything too large that would encourage more siblings, nieces and nephews from hanging out with her all the time.  All the Jana exposure is odd as she never seemed to like filming or being the center of attention.  She did make a little joke saying her boyfriend gave her the stuffed toy, then chuckled and said James gave it to her.  Noticed the plaque in the kitchen area ;  Live a quiet life, work with your hands, Mind your own business  1 Thessalonians 4:11.  Verse 12 explains you do this so your daily life will win the respect of outsiders and you will not be dependent on  anybody (except for her dad).  

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Not bashing Jana here. Just pointing out she, like her siblings, is a case of arrested development.

And... why does she need two sinks a foot away from each other?

Yes, arrested development for sure.  There is no sink in the bathroom so the one sink is designated as as the bathroom sink, kind of odd.  My first place after college was a tiny cottage  rental and the bathroom was so tiny , though it did have a small sink.  Good thing because I turned it on if I had company and had to go to the bathroom so they couldn't hear you peeing. It was joke with my friends, saying I have to go wash my hands  when they needed to go to the bathroom. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Do we think Jana would do that diamond ring photo as a way to boost social media engagement? I just find it hard to believe that the snarkers over on reddit don't have any information about Jana dating/courting. Someone somwhere usally leaks something.I will be shocked if she is truly engaged to be married. If anything the Duggars know we are looking at that finger and now we are all conveniently watching her videos looking for clues.

Edited to add - the ring looks a lot like Abbie's ring. Maybe Jana just put it on for fun for picture taking.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 3

It's hard to say if the ring is a real diamond.  I have a ring like that and it's fake.  I just like a solitaire white stone sometimes.  I wear it on my right hand unless I am going into a situation where I might want to discourage anyone approaching me.

I have to give her props on her organizational skills.  That's a really small place and she has a spot for everything.  Nothing looks cluttered and she can find what she needs when she needs it.  I hope she enjoys having even that small amount of privacy because she certainly didn't have any privacy growing up.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

She's over where the little hut and the firepit are; you can see it right in the video and the picture. Her outside area is behind one of the basketball hoops. So she's not directly behind the house but up and to the side

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
8 hours ago, AstridM said:

She has only a microwave and a mini fridge? I don’t believe she’s truly living on her own.

I think its like a glorified bedroom. A place where she starts her day and ends her day. Also a place where she keeps her own things.

It makes me believe Anna has moved into the TTH and the girls' dorm is rather crowded now.

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

It's hard to say if the ring is a real diamond.  I have a ring like that and it's fake.  I just like a solitaire white stone sometimes.  I wear it on my right hand unless I am going into a situation where I might want to discourage anyone approaching me.

I have to give her props on her organizational skills.  That's a really small place and she has a spot for everything.  Nothing looks cluttered and she can find what she needs when she needs it.  I hope she enjoys having even that small amount of privacy because she certainly didn't have any privacy growing up.

One of my sisters lost the stone from her engagement ring.  She got married at 19, groom was 18; so the stone was tiny.  She was watching QVC one night because she loved to shop and they were running a special on CZ solitaires.  She got a very nice sized CZ engagement ring for under $35 and wore it daily.  No one ever questioned it.  Looked real enough to me.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

One of my sisters lost the stone from her engagement ring.  She got married at 19, groom was 18; so the stone was tiny.  She was watching QVC one night because she loved to shop and they were running a special on CZ solitaires.  She got a very nice sized CZ engagement ring for under $35 and wore it daily.  No one ever questioned it.  Looked real enough to me.

I bought 3 stacking moissanite rings and they totally look real.  

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

So if there's no sink in your bathroom you touch the knob with germy hands every time? 

This is the Duggars we're talking about. They didn't get the cleanliness is next to godliness memo.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

On one hand, I'm so glad Jana has a "room of (her) own" (yay! quoting Virginia Woolf in a Duggar forum). On the other, I'm trying very hard to remind myself that a solo space not in the house is uncharted territory for a single Duggar daughter and that this is a much bigger step for Jana than it looks like in comparison to my and my friends' lives. 

• Like 11
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

How many kids are left at home?

Jackson and the 4 youngest girls. The last we knew, James was in one of the warehouse apartments, and Jason hung out in the treehouse. But I bet Jason has moved into one of his houses by now. I think everyone else has moved out into their own space, even if it's a house moved onto the TTH property (Jana, Joe and Jer). 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think its like a glorified bedroom. A place where she starts her day and ends her day. Also a place where she keeps her own things.

It makes me believe Anna has moved into the TTH and the girls' dorm is rather crowded now.

Was there a sleep area shown?  I was trying to figure out where she slept. 

Just now, AryasMum said:

Was there a sleep area shown?  I was trying to figure out where she slept. 

Yes. The bedroom is at one end of the home.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, satrunrose said:

On one hand, I'm so glad Jana has a "room of (her) own" (yay! quoting Virginia Woolf in a Duggar forum). On the other, I'm trying very hard to remind myself that a solo space not in the house is uncharted territory for a single Duggar daughter and that this is a much bigger step for Jana than it looks like in comparison to my and my friends' lives. 

Compared to many New York apartments, she has a great setup. She made excellent use of the space.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Compared to many New York apartments, she has a great setup. She made excellent use of the space.

I agree.  Other than the proximity to the TTH, it looks like a fine, cosy nest for a single woman.  Too bad she won't be able to have some girlfriends over to drink wine and watch rom-coms.  Or join a book club and host a meeting.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Oh, yeah, I was commenting on the proximity to the rest of the clan rather than the size. A tiny house is perfect for a singleton (as is a bigger place). It's the fact that her parents can still monitor everything that makes me less happy.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

Don't Health Department codes state that if you have a toilet room, a sink must also be there with it? Using a "kitchen sink" to wash your hands after using the toilet is not meeting the health department and building codes. This is merely a poorly put together roofed structure to get Jana "out of the house" due to her court case regarding the child endangerment issue. This is my opinion. Please let me know if I am correct or not. Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

On the Tiny House show (is it still on?), they showed homes with the sink only in the kitchen.  That was always a complaint from the home shopper.  In one house they showed a small sink that fit in the top of the toilet tank.  The tank on a toilet does hold clean water, and the sink didn't  take up any extra space, so there are workarounds if you really look.

I think the code for having a sink in the bathroom may only for commercial bathrooms.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Don't Health Department codes state that if you have a toilet room, a sink must also be there with it?

I’m thinking that wouldn’t apply to a person’s private residence. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

From the Washington county public records photo you can see where the tiny house is located in relation to the big house. Also the have a pool of some sort now. Probably one of those 3-4 deep things from Sam's club.Screenshot(691).thumb.png.136d1b0a23d1c463d2b36f4dbb9795d6.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 6
(edited)
28 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is that Nathan's RV next to Jer's house?

Probably Alyathia's (Hannah's sister). 

(Pardon me for butchering her name. It's close. 😀)

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 3
20 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Jana lives in a larger house than Jer & family?

I think that may be wrong.

I thought they moved Jessa's mold house to the TTH property and both Jer and Hannah are registered to vote at that address.

That building on the back property line looks too small. On jb's property 60 or so acres across the street from the TTH there appears to be something closer to the right size. Between the landfill and the property of the guy who wrote the character letter saying saint Joshua once drove over with some pepto bismal in the middle of the night.

• Useful 5
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Probably Alyathia's (Hannah's sister). 

(Pardon me for butchering her name. It's close. 😀)

Close, it’s Alaythia.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
On 7/19/2024 at 2:19 PM, floridamom said:

Don't Health Department codes state that if you have a toilet room, a sink must also be there with it?

In a real house, you're right. But in something classified as a trailer on someone elses land I dont think so. That why that building Anna lived in didnt have windows that were up to code either.  Leave it to JimBob to break all the rules or find a way to by pass them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Back on the topic of Jana's possible engagement, I haven't visited WOACB in many months, so I went to see what she had to say about Jana.  She posted three days ago that she was told by two separate reliable sources that Jana is indeed engaged and the wedding will be in August.  Neither of her sources knows the location of the wedding or the identity of the groom. 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3

I love Jana’s sort of tiny house.  For true tiny house enthusiasts, her place is too large, lol. It’s quite nice and looks very comfy.  Can you tell me what size that bed is?  Twin or full?  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I love Jana’s sort of tiny house.  For true tiny house enthusiasts, her place is too large, lol. It’s quite nice and looks very comfy.  Can you tell me what size that bed is?  Twin or full?  

It appears to be a twin.  If it's true Jana's getting married, she and her hubby will probably move to another home since I can't see them comfortably fitting a full-size bed in that bedroom.  It would sort of fit but would overcrowd the room even more.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do you think it’s likely Jana would walk over to the big house for a visit, dressed like she was in the tiny house video?  

Considering she put out a YouTube video, and Jessa filmed it, my vote is yes.

• Like 3