Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

On 6/20/2020 at 8:47 PM, MaryAnneSpier said:

One of the boys was courting one of the daughters of the Hogan family in Springfield, IL area. That was probably close to a year ago now I think, so I wonder if that went the way of the Josiah/Margerie courtship since nothing has been indicated on the show about it. 

Show would have to catch up to "real time" to mention anything about it. I'm only half kidding there. 

I googled them and they were high up on the ATI/IBLP chain. Must have fallen on hard times to consider a Duggar as an in-law. 

Madi Nicole should be married off to a Duggar but may be wary. She was basically destroyed by Reddit. She has been in the crosshairs of Reddit before. She knows how much everyone snarks on Lauren. She may not want the attention again. 

On the other hand we do need a Madison Duggar though. 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

What happened on Reddit? Inquiring minds...

Remember when Jason Duggar went on the mission trip to Greece? Madi's IG was open as well as her blog. DuggarsSnark was posting about it. So she did a weak clap back on her IG stories about Reddit users. 

Yeah well. Not smart Miss Madi. She ended up making her IG private because of the abuse and people were claiming she was sending them snarky emails and would discuss it on their podcasts (I believe this was a lie). Madi vented on her blog about how it made her depression worse. I can't remember if she said she was contemplating suicide or not though. 

I don't see the Duggars taking her in as a daughter in law because she is very open about how depressed and suicidal she's been in the past but who knows. I think prior to the Greece trip she was chasing the Duggars. Not JRod levels of thirsty but pretty thirsty.

• Useful 19

The biggest impression that I got from Jana's Father's Day post was that Jim Bob, once upon a time, actually pushed strollers like one of us heathens who have not yet found the holiness to leave that to the womenfolk as god intended.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

FYI: Madison Nicole made her Instagram public again; I was viewing it last week. She still has the Greek post up. She will make it disappear when she starts courting a Duggar boy. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Temperance said:

FYI: Madison Nicole made her Instagram public again; I was viewing it last week. She still has the Greek post up. She will make it disappear when she starts courting a Duggar boy. 

She runs a photography business so she has to have it up. She knew once she made it private she was off limits for discussion so she only pops up every once in a while now that most people have forgot about her. She did Lauren Caldwell's "glamour" shots as well as the Baby #2 announcement photos for JoKen. 

Would be feeding herself to the dogs if she really did marry into the Duggar clan though. Lauren who?

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Remember when Jason Duggar went on the mission trip to Greece? Madi's IG was open as well as her blog. DuggarsSnark was posting about it. So she did a weak clap back on her IG stories about Reddit users. 

Yeah well. Not smart Miss Madi. She ended up making her IG private because of the abuse and people were claiming she was sending them snarky emails and would discuss it on their podcasts (I believe this was a lie). Madi vented on her blog about how it made her depression worse. I can't remember if she said she was contemplating suicide or not though. 

I don't see the Duggars taking her in as a daughter in law because she is very open about how depressed and suicidal she's been in the past but who knows. I think prior to the Greece trip she was chasing the Duggars. Not JRod levels of thirsty but pretty thirsty.

The last thing anyone who has a history of depression with suicidal thoughts needs is to marry into the Duggar family

• Love 24
8 hours ago, ouinason said:

The biggest impression that I got from Jana's Father's Day post was that Jim Bob, once upon a time, actually pushed strollers like one of us heathens who have not yet found the holiness to leave that to the womenfolk as god intended.

I think he just moved Jana over for the picture.  She was definitely pushing the stroller.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

The last thing anyone who has a history of depression with suicidal thoughts needs is to marry into the Duggar family

For real! 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

56 minutes ago, Zella said:

For real! 

Or social media, for that matter!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

She runs a photography business so she has to have it up. She knew once she made it private she was off limits for discussion so she only pops up every once in a while now that most people have forgot about her. She did Lauren Caldwell's "glamour" shots as well as the Baby #2 announcement photos for JoKen. 

Would be feeding herself to the dogs if she really did marry into the Duggar clan though. Lauren who?

Madison Nicole has two Instagrams though. One is for her business and one is a more personal account and they are both public last time I checked.  She seems fundie enough; it wouldn't really make a difference if she ended up with a Duggar boy. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, doodlebug said:

fixed that for you

1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Madison Nicole has two Instagrams though. One is for her business and one is a more personal account and they are both public last time I checked.  She seems fundie enough; it wouldn't really make a difference if she ended up with a Duggar boy. 

Yeah she must have made everything public once the fury died down then. Once she made everything private it became off limits on most forums. I think including this one since we were discussing the Greece trip and her specifically here in real time. Either in this topic or the The Other Duggars topic. I'm too lazy to search. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Temperance said:

Madison s the WRONG name to associate with a Duggar. They'll never go for it. Imagine the google algorithm!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Madison s the WRONG name to associate with a Duggar. They'll never go for it. Imagine the google algorithm!

They could name their first born Ashley. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

No Father’s Day post from Jed. There was, a Mother’s Day post, golf, and then my brother is a pilot. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hmmm.....Subliminal resentment because he really doesn't want to be a legislator???? 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Would you take lessons from him? 😱

I would not take lessons in how to bite my nails from a Duggar let alone how to fly a plane...or how to cook...or how to garden...or how to decorate...and definitely not how to parent.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I would not take lessons in how to bite my nails from a Duggar let alone how to fly a plane...or how to cook...or how to garden...or how to decorate...and definitely not how to parent.

Hey, don't you realize they got that tv show because they're such great role models for well-ordered and successful living in all aspects from spirituality to housekeeping? And JB prepared and educated his 19 kids for work in any endeavor better than any other kids have ever been prepared for anything anywhere....

I know because JB, Joy, Meeechelle, Jessa and others all told me!

• LOL 18
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

How about using a Duggar spawn as a midwife? 

I know no one should...

• Love 6
8 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

How about using a Duggar spawn as a midwife? 

Maybe Jinger, since she's the only one with enough sense to get prenatal care and have a planned hospital birth. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Maybe Jinger, since she's the only one with enough sense to get prenatal care and have a planned hospital birth. 

Well, I thinks that's because Jeremy didn't want gross bodily fluids stains on his couch/bed. It kind of ruins the look.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

If Jana were to be courting and marry..would that cause more interest in the show than if it were her younger brothers?

And how can one meet someone if their every move is monitored?

I'm sure Jana is being introduced to any eligible men they can find. 

I think most of these matches are either arranged by the parents or the young people are allowed some fraternization with other people of similar beliefs. 

It is expected that a new courtship will be announced soon probably one of the boys. It's now been 2 years  since they last announced a new courtship. 

• Useful 2
On 6/24/2020 at 9:34 PM, Future Cat Lady said:

Well, I thinks that's because Jeremy didn't want gross bodily fluids stains on his couch/bed. It kind of ruins the look.  

Every Duggar has a birthing couch 🤣

• LOL 2

maybe he is going to move out and run for office 🤣🤣

there is a new build home on a lot he owned, listed through their friend Tom Joseph, had a pending offer before it was actually listed, so maybe he built a house/had a house built for himself and a bride to be. Duggar real estate shenanigans are complicated. so I can see this somehow actually happening. Jason buys a house he built, or had built on a lot he owns somehow funneled through his Buildmasters Construction LLC

James also recently bought a house, has been rumored with Lauren Caldwell, but no Intstagram

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

so they were all runners not long ago and now they all ride bikes. 

they added bin and Jessa on bikes and dropped Jackson shown biking in his bday pic

trying to figure out if the trail they are on is the one that will be connected near the Duggar RV park -@Zella do you know

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Jana has on a skirt over leggings.  Look about a quarter of the way down the front tire and you can see the skirt sticking out a bit from her leg.

That's not a fold in her pant leg? It looks like whatever she has on are rolled up a bit at the ankle.

(edited)

also elijah kaneshiro has lived with the Duggars for a few years and is registered to vote with the TTH address. he was apparently shown on the show when the howler crew built bin and jessa's deck. also shown doing the roof of grandma mary's house a few years back

interesting story on the "foreman at Duggar Construction"

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/12/michelle-jim-bob-duggar-handyman-sued-for-credit-card-debt/

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 3
(edited)

Bad time for Jason to have a griftfest wedding. I'm sure they'll attract 1000 maskless idiots to a church in November.

And HINT HINT Jim bo - Jason is one of "its just a huge blur" group of personality-less boys. Not gonna save the show, unless he marries a Rod daughter.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That's not a fold in her pant leg? It looks like whatever she has on are rolled up a bit at the ankle.

I don't think so.  She's worn that skirt/leggings combo several times before.  Every time she makes at least a few people think it's pants.  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

so they were all runners not long ago and now they all ride bikes. 

they added bin and Jessa on bikes and dropped Jackson shown biking in his bday pic

trying to figure out if the trail they are on is the one that will be connected near the Duggar RV park -@Zella do you know

I must confess, I don't know! I never biked or used any of the trails down there. (I'm a lazy couch potato.) There are quite a few bike trails through Fayetteville and one is in the general vicinity of where JB intended for the RV park. It's right on the u of a campus, but I don't really know where it goes from there. When I get on my laptop later tonight, I can try to cross reference locations! 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 1