Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Just now, Zella said:

Yes I was trying to figure out why it looked weird to me, and this is exactly it. 

Definitely too silvery blonde for her coloring.  I will say that Jana's hair looks healthier than most of her sisters'.  But it still would look better shoulder length and with golden highlights instead of the bleachy ones she got.

• Love 9
Just now, Rootbeer said:

Definitely too silvery blonde for her coloring.  I will say that Jana's hair looks healthier than most of her sisters'.  But it still would look better shoulder length and with golden highlights instead of the bleachy ones she got.

Yes I was also wondering what it looks like from the front. I don't have a good eye for what looks good with people's coloring, but this doesn't seem like a good fit for hers. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

Yes I was also wondering what it looks like from the front. I don't have a good eye for what looks good with people's coloring, but this doesn't seem like a good fit for hers. 

Screenshots from the video:

0AF212E0-80E3-4B59-88BA-38282E07D1D4.jpeg

91ED7FC5-27BF-4153-8F7D-0703BA685426.jpeg

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshots from the video:

0AF212E0-80E3-4B59-88BA-38282E07D1D4.jpeg

91ED7FC5-27BF-4153-8F7D-0703BA685426.jpeg

Yeah I think as much as I complained about the back, the back still looks better, IMO. It just looks sort of blah on her. (I'm sure it would look absolutely terrible on me!) 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 4
Just now, crazy8s said:

so her God did not give her the proper hair color and she is trying to improve on her God's handiwork?

You’re allowed to change anything in service of getting a man. 

• LOL 12

Who is Jana with?  I don’t recognize her. Is she a random person or a Duggar friend?  

40 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jana in skinny jeans, Joy and Katey playing softball? Boob's world must be crumbling right now...

Maybe that’s his plan for a show renewal … modern Duggar’s. lol 

• LOL 9
18 hours ago, Zella said:

Yes I was trying to figure out why it looked weird to me, and this is exactly it. 

Note: not saying gray hair is inherently weird. It can be really pretty! What she ended up with just looks super murky and I am pretty sure that is not what she was aiming for. 

It washes her out.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jana in skinny jeans, Joy and Katey playing softball? Boob's world must be crumbling right now...

Not just the jeans, but with her shirt tucked in too. She’s just got her crotch area all on display! 😁

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

What I hope Jana said was “ I’m wearing pants. I’m a grown woman in my thirties and this is my choice “.

Better yet I hope she just put them on and dared anyone to say something.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Or else it's "Duggar Official" coordinated PR ....to give people something else to talk about besides the perverse elephant in the room. I expect that, among other upsets, JB's desperate to change the subject right now. 

I vote for "it's a PR diversionary tactic." 

They really always are trying to send some damn message. That's one reason why their social media is so crappy and inauthentic. It's all there for some reason, and usually for a group-related reason.  (ditto for the talking heads back when they used to have teevee shows....heh) 

They aren't individuals. At all. They're part of a Correct Jesus Machine. (and no one more so than Laura -- IBLP Plant long assigned to help the Org's Most Precious Asset Family keep up the right image just in case rehabilitation turns out to be possible....And I expect Jana's a permanent active director-of-some-operations in that machine, too....But while I know that's true of Laura, I know nothing about Jana, so she might just be following orders.) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 4
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

And Michelle bellowing, "Who the fuck cares, your brother is a pervert". Then quickly saying, in her squeaky voice, "Well, where ever the Lord leads you dear".

Not gonna lie, I laughed until I cried imagining this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

“Give us another chance TLC,Jana will wear pants, hey all the girls will wear pants, Jana will get her hair done, We’ll find Jana a MAN! Think of all the viewers watching for that wedding! JB calling TLC right now.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 8/26/2021 at 8:09 AM, Churchhoney said:

Ah! Auditioning to play Rapunzel in a touring company of Into the Woods, I see.  

That hair doesn't go with Birkenstocks. Although I guess it would go with a wedding gown. 

Pleasing Gothard and Daddy with the sausage curls. NOT much of a change, Jana.

• Love 9
On 8/29/2021 at 5:46 PM, JoanArc said:

They're Vuolo level suckass wannabees?

Exactly. She's got a TeeVee and retail empire. (featuring stuff that's intentionally fake-old-fashioned-looking and kinda dull).

What's not to like? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Does she really think she can parlay her family's show into something like Joanna Gaines has? I haven't seen any evidence of taste or drive. Kind of backwards here, finding things to put into a store that you don't have.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Does she really think she can parlay her family's show into something like Joanna Gaines has?

She's been the Dugger Flip Empire de facto "interior designer" for several years.   I would love to see her set up a store.  I don't think she knows how much hard work that is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Well remember the Duggars have DECADES of tv and production experience. Wow that was hard to type with a straight face. 

So surely she could manage to set up a home dec empire with the help of her brothers!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Laura must’ve taken her shopping for a whole new pant-centric wardrobe and then helped her take all the old skirts to Goodwill.

I guess since the show has been canceled there’s no reason to keep up the skirts only facade.

• Love 16