Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Zella said:

😄

I'm also not opposed to--hear me out--putting Jim Bob, Dwain, Kory, and Hilaria on a small deserted island and seeing what happens. 

Survivor: Fundie Edition.  Can we put Josh and JillRod out there too?

I think the idea of Fundie Big Brother was kicked around as well but I like the deserted island much better.  JB without his AquaNet and Hilaria without her phone?  Josh with no snacks, JillRod with no makeup?  I would pay to see who melts down first. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

Holy shit. The Nakatsu rabbit hole gets even deeper. Apparently, Katey's half-brother and bio mom Kim were featured on World's Strictest Parents. Kim seems like a dingbat and the boy is an entitled, racist douche. Kim is also wearing a bright pink bra under a sheer white top. Classy. Kory is fifty shades of crazy, but there may be a reason he got custody. I'm also confused on how many times Kim's been married? According to Reddit, she re-wed after Kory, so would that be three? I can't even keep up with this shit anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/mbltp3/kateys_older_half_brother_was_on_worlds_strictest/

Edited by BitterApple
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Holy shit. The Nakatsu rabbit hole gets even deeper. Apparently, Katey's half-brother and bio mom Kim were featured on World's Strictest Parents. Kim seems like a dingbat and the boy is an entitled, racist douche. Kim is also wearing a bright pink bra under a sheer white top. Classy. Kory is fifty shades of crazy, but there may be a reason he got custody. I'm also confused on how many times Kim's been married? According to Reddit, she re-wed after Kory, so would that be three? I can't even keep up with this shit anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/mbltp3/kateys_older_half_brother_was_on_worlds_strictest/

I think Kim was at least married twice, unless Flanigan is also her married name.

When the web mentions names connected to hers, you tend to get Kimberly Flanigan, Kimberly Nakatsu and KImberly Roberts. There may be more, but those are the only ones I've seen. And I've also seen Kimberly Flanigan Nakatsu and Kimberly Flanigan Roberts.....And currently she seems to come up as Flanigan.

So I think what's most l likely is that Flanigan is her maiden name and she was married to Nakatsu and then Roberts. (or the other way around) But that she's not currently married. 

Yeah -- the last name of the brother from World's Strictest Parents is Roberts. I've seen that guy's alleged first name, but I don't remember what it was....Frank? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 7
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She must have a good paying job or gets some crazy ass child support!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I found Kim's Facebook page. She got married April of 2020. I'm assuming Flanigan is her maiden name, and she declined to change it for the third go-around. There's also lots of pictures of her with Katey and her sister. Everyone looks happy and at-ease, so I'm assuming there's a good relationship there.

This is going to be one interesting wedding.....

• Useful 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Zella said:

I'm also not opposed to--hear me out--putting Jim Bob, Dwain, Kory, and Hilaria on a small deserted island and seeing what happens. 

I'd totally watch a Survivor-like show with all the Duggar adults and Duggar in-laws on a small deserted island. My bet is it would turn into a Lord of the Flies remake in less than a week.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I found Kim's Facebook page. She got married April of 2020. I'm assuming Flanigan is her maiden name, and she declined to change it for the third go-around. 

This is going to be one interesting wedding.....

This was probably a good call. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 8

Sounds like the bio mom is normal in many respects. Still snarkable, but definitely not fundie. 

Katie Joy from Without a Crystal Ball spilled some tea...take it with a grain of salt, but with respect to courtships, this is what she shared:

• Jana, Jer, and Jason are supposedly dating/courting. Jana and Jer with the Wissmans, not sure about who is tied to Jason.
  • Lauren Caldwell is NOT tied with any Duggar son. 

And, she also shared info about the personalities of many of the Duggar children, based on some of her sources who have talked with her.

• Evidently, most of the older Duggars (through Joe) are really nice. Especially JD, Jill, and Joe, but even Jana and, believe it or not, Jessa.
  • Not much was shared about Josh or Jinger.
  • Of the middle Duggars (Josiah through Justin), they are perceived as more arrogant and stuck-up compared to their older counterparts - perhaps because more of their life has been spent on TV. Joy, Jed, and Justin were singled out as being arrogant/snobby, whereas Josiah was described as a handful. (again, take with a grain of salt because OH HEY it's all the married middle ones)
  • Evidently Kendra did engage in pre-courting with Jed! initially, but then ended up with Joe (a better choice, in my opinion).
  • Not much described of the youngest Duggars (Jackson on down).

And, (interesting if true) evidently Boob and Paul Caldwell had a falling out. It does seem like there is less happening with Dwain Swanson as well, so I guess Kory Nakatsu is the main dish of the day for Boob. Eventually Boob will tire of him too.

• Useful 14
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Zella said:

Any word on what Jim Bob and Paul Caldwell allegedly got into it about?

I saw the WOACB video, and it had something to do with the running of Paul's church. 

I think Katie's info with regards to Duggars and personalities is fairly accurate.

Jed's always come off like a smug jerk, and I can see the rest of the Howlers having a similar entitlement complex. They spent the majority of their lives receiving perks and free trips thanks to their mother's uterus. I can believe they have loads of unearned confidence. 

Interesting though if the Jer/Jason courtships are true. Boob certainly seems to be having a fire sale on his middle group of sons. Why the sudden rush to unload offspring?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8

So Duggarlings are now marrying World's Strictest Parents cast members ? 

Edited by lianau
  • LOL 17

I saw the WOACB video, and it had something to do with the running of Paul's church. 

I think Katie's info with regards to Duggars and personalities is fairly accurate.

Jed's always come off like a smug jerk, and I can see the rest of the Howlers having a similar entitlement complex. They spent the majority of their lives receiving perks and free trips thanks to their mother's uterus. I can believe they have loads of unearned confidence. 

Interesting though if the Jer/Jason courtships are true. Boob certainly seems to be having a fire sale on his middle group of sons. Why the sudden rush to unload offspring?

I LOL'd so hard at "fire sale."

Actual footage of Jim Bob pimping out his sons:

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Zella said:

I saw that last night! They bought the house and a separate plot of land. The house was bought in December so at least a few weeks before the betrothal. Ol' Kory is just as thirsty as Hilaria in his own way, I suspect! 

Where I live that will get you a tiny apartment. Forget a house. Wow. Location, location, location.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

At the rate the J are getting married this thread will be empty.

Nah, it'll be "The Lonely J Club: Jana," for another two years until Johannah is added. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Nah, it'll be "The Lonely J Club: Jana," for another two years until Johannah is added. 

Bold of you to assume Hannie won’t pull a Justin and skip that thread entirely. Jana may finally get a thread of her own because all 18 of her siblings will get married off first. 

Edited by Panopticon
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

At the rate the J are getting married this thread will be empty.

I hope that's the case. I'm no big fan of child brides and arranged marriages, but for the most part I think they're happier out of the TTH.

As much as I bristle at the "my spouse is my BEST FRIEND" thing that they parrot all the time, none of them has ever really had a friend, and their siblings were all encouraged to tattle on them. While there are a couple of spouses who I think were selected as informants (Anna and Lauren), for the most part, I think that their marriages are the first opportunity that they've ever had to simply have an unfiltered conversation with another person.

The boys at least are getting fed better and living in clean houses with clean clothes. They get human affection (and sex!), and they can go to the bathroom alone. It's a pretty good deal when the alternative is the TTH.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

• Evidently, most of the older Duggars (through Joe) are really nice. Especially JD, Jill, and Joe, but even Jana and, believe it or not, Jessa.
  • Of the middle Duggars (Josiah through Justin), they are perceived as more arrogant and stuck-up compared to their older counterparts - perhaps because more of their life has been spent on TV. Joy, Jed, and Justin were singled out as being arrogant/snobby, whereas Josiah was described as a handful. (again, take with a grain of salt because OH HEY it's all the married middle ones)

FWIW, from what I have heard from people who have encountered them in social settings, the Duggars can certainly be quite pleasant in a superficial way, so I do believe this is true. 

This is of course very dated, but I had some relatives who met them back when Jim Bob was campaigning for office. And of course politicians are going to be pleasant while campaigning, so the fact the adults found the kids nice and well-mannered didn't surprise me. Of more interest to me was one of my cousin's impressions. She and Jill are about the same age, give or take a few months, and she was around the Duggars at some fundraising dinner in the early 2000s because she was dragged along by her parents. She would have been 10/11.

I don't think she interacted much with the boys because she didn't mention them when she told me this story a few years ago, but she said the girls her age were nice to her. She said Jill in particular was very sweet to her. But she also told me even as a sheltered homeschooled child herself, she found the whole thing weird. They didn't get to play with each other or socialize with each other like normal kids that age would have at an event. My cousin said the older girls were running around trying to watch the younger kids and feed them pizza while the adults did their thing, and she felt sorry for them and tried to help. So, that was her context of spending a couple of hours with them when they were tweens. 

In any event, I wouldn't be surprised that the older ones are better trained to keep sweet in basic interactions. They probably remember the days of being paraded around at their dad's campaign stops, and though I don't think Jim Bob and Michelle were ever terribly hands-on, I do think the older siblings had more parenting from actual adults than the younger ones did and probably do have better memories of life before TV "fame." 

• Useful 6
  • Love 18
22 minutes ago, Zella said:

FWIW, from what I have heard from people who have encountered them in social settings, the Duggars can certainly be quite pleasant in a superficial way, so I do believe this is true. 

This is of course very dated, but I had some relatives who met them back when Jim Bob was campaigning for office. And of course politicians are going to be pleasant while campaigning, so the fact the adults found the kids nice and well-mannered didn't surprise me. Of more interest to me was one of my cousin's impressions. She and Jill are about the same age, give or take a few months, and she was around the Duggars at some fundraising dinner in the early 2000s because she was dragged along by her parents. She would have been 10/11.

I don't think she interacted much with the boys because she didn't mention them when she told me this story a few years ago, but she said the girls her age were nice to her. She said Jill in particular was very sweet to her. But she also told me even as a sheltered homeschooled child herself, she found the whole thing weird. They didn't get to play with each other or socialize with each other like normal kids that age would have at an event. My cousin said the older girls were running around trying to watch the younger kids and feed them pizza while the adults did their thing, and she felt sorry for them and tried to help. So, that was her context of spending a couple of hours with them when they were tweens. 

In any event, I wouldn't be surprised that the older ones are better trained to keep sweet in basic interactions. They probably remember the days of being paraded around at their dad's campaign stops, and though I don't think Jim Bob and Michelle were ever terribly hands-on, I do think the older siblings had more parenting from actual adults than the younger ones did and probably do have better memories of life before TV "fame." 

I think you're right about the older kids. I was a sister-mom when I was a teen, and I thought I was a really good "mother." I certainly cared more about my siblings than my parents ever seemed to care about me or my older siblings. I played with them, read to them, fed them, and looked after them and I thought I did a good job. The reality is, though, that they have struggled as adults.

Teenage siblings aren't parents. It matters when adults essentially abandon their kids, and it has lasting effects. For all that terms like "the howlers" and "the lost girls" are snark, there's some truth there. I think that there will be real issues going forward with the youngest dozen or so.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, lianau said:

So Duggarlings are now marrying World's Strictest Parents cast members ? 

To be fair, Kim's son appeared to be playing the "rebel" role in this show. Her son would be the one who would be shipped off to the Forsyths and Austin would probably look at him like he's a freak LOL. And Mr. and Mrs. Forsyth would try to set him straight.

Also, I'm guessing that neither Kory nor Katey were on the show if Kim and Kory were divorced by that time and Kim was raising him as a single mother.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Heathen said:

Unless he pulls a Justin, Jackson'll be eligible in about a year and a half. 

Although I suppose the way things are going right now, it wouldn't be surprising if Jackson surprise-photobombed his own wedding sometime in the summer of 2022. 

(He turns 17 this May)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 9
7 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I forgot about Jackson. And his birth was on the first special I watched. 

I preemptively submit "I Forgot About Jackson...and Random Girl's Name" as his thread title when the inevitable courtship/engagement/marriage happens in the next few years. 

Excellent title! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Hanging out? He lives there.

He pretends to live with Jed! in the house Jed! pretends to occupy so that he could run for office.

Once Jed! is married, I assume he'll be expected to return the TTH. That would be rough for him (if I actually believed that he ever left).

I thought back when JB gave Jill and Derick the McMansion that he was floating a trial balloon for having his adult children live together with the usual sort of "they LOVE it," and "they're such great friends!" bs. It would obviously be the only real way to continue to have his adult children tattle on one another for anything that they said or did that JB/J'chelle might not approve. I don't think it went anywhere because Jill and Jessa don't particularly like each other, but he might be thinking it again with Jed! and Jer.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, cmr2014 said:

He pretends to live with Jed! in the house Jed! pretends to occupy so that he could run for office.

Once Jed! is married, I assume he'll be expected to return the TTH. That would be rough for him (if I actually believed that he ever left).

I thought back when JB gave Jill and Derick the McMansion that he was floating a trial balloon for having his adult children live together with the usual sort of "they LOVE it," and "they're such great friends!" bs. It would obviously be the only real way to continue to have his adult children tattle on one another for anything that they said or did that JB/J'chelle might not approve. I don't think it went anywhere because Jill and Jessa don't particularly like each other, but he might be thinking it again with Jed! and Jer.

Jed's bunk bed pad was sold shortly after the... back in November.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
37 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I wondered whether that was an idea lurking in JB's mind when he bought those two big  then-dilapidated midcentury modern luxury houses, too. Those houses didn't really seem in line with his usual real-estate ventures, which have mostly tended toward commercial  properties, mostly relatively low-rent ones, with a lesser amount of residential stuff, mainly of the small, non-luxury variety.

The round house with numerous kitchens and bathrooms and then a single large living-and-entertaining area and a huge underground garage, for example. could have had the aura of a TTH-for-Duggarling-adults, with separate personal spaces for each family but decorated with the idea that the whole family would use the living-dining-and-rec-room-type areas communally, just the way they do at the TTH.

JB seemed to leave that house and the big polluted-indoor-swimming-pool house nearby largely unrenovated for quite a while during the period that the first post-Joshley kids were courting and marrying.  I wondered whether he might be paying those real-estate taxes for years (which I'm sure he hated) in hopes that he could develop one or both into Duggarling communes. With a renovated pool being a perk to tempt them, maybe.....As if maybe he held off on the renovations until the young marrieds made clear to Pops that they weren't interested in communal living....

Or the houses maybe just have seemed too cheap to pass up.....😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jed's bunk bed pad was sold shortly after the... back in November.

and Jed! got an LLC registered with the Car Lot address at the beginning of Jan. I don't think Jed! and Jeer ever moved back to the TTH. Again the only unmarried duggarling LLC not registered to the TTH

• Useful 2
10 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

and Jed! got an LLC registered with the Car Lot address at the beginning of Jan. I don't think Jed! and Jeer ever moved back to the TTH. Again the only unmarried duggarling LLC not registered to the TTH

Is that the same address that got raided?

22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Is that the same address that got raided?

no, that was Josh's roadside stand car lot - Jed has been running Champion Motor Cars on Henri de tonti blvd. Office looks to be a small house.  A large house behind that was being rented by the Caldwells for several years.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
26 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

On a date with his fiancé?

Totally on brand.   Oblique message.  Speculation ensues.  Eventual announcement comes with mentions of being finally ready to share with y'all.

Rinse and repeat until all offspring are married off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

it would be a bit funny if Jana and Jeer have a double wedding with the rumored Wissmanns. JB will get the twins wedding. just not the one anyone expected. one twin from each set of the duggar twins. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

it would be a bit funny if Jana and Jeer have a double wedding with the rumored Wissmanns. JB will get the twins wedding. just not the one anyone expected. one twin from each set of the duggar twins. 😂

That would be JB on the horns of a dilemma IMO.   A twin wedding would probably attract interest.   It may also help keep some of the talk about the spinster bride finally being wed quieter.    On the other hand, if the other side of the equation also involves two siblings of another family it might pull focus from it being a DUGGAR wedding.   JB may not think Hollywood is good for anything, but he makes darn sure Duggars always get top billing. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I rather see Jana marry Tim Rodrigues 

That would be a wedding I’d actually watch

Jill’s shrieking could be heard around the world 

Jana has always said she wouldn't marry a creep.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

On a date with his fiancé?

He's not "engaged" as far as we know, but he is rumored to be in a relationship with Hannah Wissman. 

2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

The Wissmans have enough daughters they could marry all of the lonely Js in the title!

• Love 3