Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Omg!!! Loren, SHUT UP!!!

I was disgusted with her and Pao.

Thank you! Im not team anfisa, but i found myself wanting to jump on her team all because of how DISGUSTED i was by Loren and Paos pathetic behavior. 

• Love 19

I can't get over Paola snacking about Anfisa's looks...Paola really thinks she's all that, doesn't she?

Pedro dodged the question about why his mom would cook something she doesn't eat. And do lawyers in the DR not make good money? Confused as to why if his mom is a lawyer he needs to send money back.

I have a love/hate thing with Loren on this tell all...I feel like she should shut up, but she is also asking questions I wanted to hear answers for...

Danielle is beyond pathetic. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I know, I think because they showed it early on and there was so much drama this year, it's been overlooked.

OK I was so pissed over this episode but as I type this, Paul is making a fool of himself in the Amazon and I can't stop laughing, ?

I will meet you in that thread later so we can laugh our butts off!!!

did anyone catch who told Paola that there were gold diggers academies in Colombia?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

did anyone catch who told Paola that there were gold diggers academies in Colombia?

I think it was Alexei that mentioned gold digger academies in Columbia.  That's about all he said tonight, but it packed a punch. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Alexei, the man of few words

• Love 14
Just now, SoshulMeedya said:

Yes!!! That should have been a cue for some clips of her and Juan.

The show just sucks. The host just sits there and Loren and Paola ask all the pertinent questions. There is no follow up with Paola on her hypocrisy.

• Love 5

i guess this makes me a terrible person but i actually liked pao tonight (for the first time) and i've always li..ked loren and alexi.  i think loren should be hosting the show.  she should also do the housewives reunion shows instead of andy cohen.

• Love 7

Why was Pedro laughing and giggling about the chicken feet?  Is he that much of a disrespectful ass or was it all a production set up?  Why couldn't he explain why his mother served the chicken feet?  Why can't TLC find a host that will ask the relevant questions?

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i guess this makes me a terrible person but i actually liked pao tonight (for the first time) and i've always li..ked loren and alexi.  i think loren should be hosting the show.  she should also do the housewives reunion shows instead of andy cohen.

I liked Loren asking the questions because she wanted answers and wouldn't let them slide, while the host sits and does nothing. 

1 minute ago, SoshulMeedya said:

He did indicate that it was about the pre-nup, and I believe he said his mom is "crazy."

Then he should stop sending the crazy, disrespectful lawyer so much money. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I think Alexei took offense to Pao saying that Russia has 'Gold Digging Academies."  Given that they have his hometown listed as "Nazareth", I keep forgetting that he is Russian. 

Dani really needs to forget about Mo and move on.  She isn't the first woman to be scammed for a green card, and she won't be the last. 

All of a sudden, Jorge seems to have acquired some confidence.  A little too late, I say. 

If Pedro's mother is an attorney, then I wonder why he has to support her and why the three of them were living in a one bedroom apartment in a dicey neighborhood.  It doesn't make sense.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Why aren't they asking about the multiple times and Anfisa has hit Jorge??? That's abuse. That's domestic violence. And it is not funny and should not be ignored.

Loren can't find a way to make it about herself, Pao can't find the spicy Latina angle, Danielle can't use it to get Mo deported for hurting her kids, and everyone else is playing biting their tongues and playing MYOB.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Loren can STFU with her "I don't wanna be associated with youuuu" and "we deserve to be together...we're in love!" I do think she and Alexei love each other, but as for not wanting to be associated with the other couples on the show? Suck it up, bitch. You're still cashing the checks, aren't you? GTFOH with that! 

Honestly, I could see Alexei dumping her in a few years. It looks like he's embarrassed by her actions. He's way too chill for this bullshit.

• Love 16

Who the heck still calls their father "Daddy" at whatever age Chantel is? That was gag-inducing. 

Ouch! I find that to be a little insulting. I'm 42 years old and still call my father Daddy. And my 64 year old father continued to call his father Daddy till the day he died and still refers to him that way today. Not odd at all in the south and certainly not "gag-inducing."

• Love 7

Danielle and Jorge deserve each other. They're perfectly content to sit back and blame anyone but themselves for their lot in life, and they'll sit back and let Pao and Loren "defend" their honor while they sit and play victim. Chantal is dumb, but at least she wasn't sitting there attacking others like a bully. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, SoshulMeedya said:

He did indicate that it was about the pre-nup, and I believe he said his mom is "crazy."

Then he should stop sending the crazy, disrespectful lawyer so much money. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 4

I'm usually just a lurker who enjoys reading here and doesn't have much to contribute but I have to say, Loren and Paola need to sit TF down and STFU with their mean girl act. Lucky for them none of the other women on the show have the backbone to stand up to them. They controlled the show more than that weak ass host did.

Mohamed was the only one who actually stood up to the 2 of them! 

• Love 14
On 8/27/2017 at 9:15 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Anfisa looks less plastic or is that just me? Terrible editing as one moment she has no lipstick on and the next glossy lips

Personally I do not think Anfisa has a beautiful, pretty or even cute face.  Plus she needs work on her adenoids to improve that nasal sounding voice.  It's all about her booty.  I actually think Jorge is nice looking if he could loose some weight he would be handsome.

Edited by Emmeline
4 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I can empathize as well.  So sorry for the loss of your husband. Lost my dad in 2014 to gastric cancer.

@Emmeline, so sorry to hear about your sister. 11 years is a long time to still be keeping going. I was diagnosed earlier this year myself and mine is somewhat rare.  I only hope I can keep on for my husband and family as long as your sister has. That said, I realize it's a roller coaster ride.  More treatment options are becoming available for many types of cancer, so hopefully you will be able to have your sister around longer with a better quality of life.

Arwen Evenstar:   my sister has carcinoid cancer which is slow growing but incurable.  As i mentioned she has been fighting for 11 years.  They have so many new drugs and procedures it's not the death sentence it once was.  My sister is still working every day even with her illness.  I know that the day she quits work it will be like admitting the beginning of the end.  YOU HANG IN THEIR GIRL, they are making strides!  Love to you and yours!

Emmeline

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

I'm done with Mo and Danielle. Boring. 

I'm with you. There is nothing more to be said between the two of them. They are divorced, move TF on. At this point, TLC is really just exploiting them because they are mostly what keeps this cesspool of a show afloat.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Amen on Chantal's comment! However, I was equally appalled by Loren asking a father in front of his daughter with Tourette's about whether he had it or not.  The whole vibe in front of his daughter was:  "My husband is so worried he will have a kid with tourette's -- he would never forgive himself..."  I can't remember the exact words but for someone who has Tourette's I was shocked at how insensitive she was towards the little girl as she's having this conversation.  

And so sorry about your sister.  Lost my hubby in Dec.to colon cancer.  I know how you feel with the roller coaster ride.

Sorry for your loss Sasha.  It never gets easier as the years pass just try to focus on the good times which can make me cry too.  All my love to you over your loss!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3

Loren is trying way to hard to talk over everyone. Is she hoping to get her own bullshit talk show? Shut up already. No one cares how "happily married & in love" you & Alex are. Why you do you have to keep repeating it so much? Makes you wonder if she's trying to convince herself that she's Happily Married.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Hellohappylife said:

Loren is trying way to hard to talk over everyone. Is she hoping to get her own bullshit talk show? Shut up already. No one cares how "happily married & in love" you & Alex are. Why you do you have to keep repeating it so much? Makes you wonder if she's trying to convince herself that she's Happily Married.

Every time she shrieked, "We're happy!", Alexei had a "Please do shut up!" Look on his face. 

He was annoyed. He let it slip when he clapped back at Paola for her Russian Golddigger Academy dig.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, Deafening Roar said:

I'm with you. There is nothing more to be said between the two of them. They are divorced, move TF on. At this point, TLC is really just exploiting them because they are mostly what keeps this cesspool of a show afloat.

People love to watch a trainwreck.

Danielle, Mo will get a visit from karma.  As will you. He didn't love you, didn't want you, and all you wanted was a foreign boytoy. Both of you used each other. Cut your loss, accept that he used you to get a Green Card, and move on.  People who get involved with him in the future can look him up online and find a nice little story.  And perhaps Mo, don't show up for any sort of 90 Day Fiance Slugfest next year.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Yes!!! That should have been a cue for some clips of her and Juan.

This show really needs the editors from Real Housewives: They would have a field day with her! She is so full of herself. The constant flipping of that cheap weave (and the eye-rolls, and lip pursing) was beyond annoying. 

• Love 11