Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Viva Las Vegas

Calm81
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Amber on the after-show in response to Matt's fucking behavior:  (in a stern voice) "DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!

Matt has been doing it to you AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! How many times does he get to do it again and again while you sit there and stay with his nasty ass? Girl, bye. 

Amber: "Real woman". Shit, you don't even know what a real man is. 

Fuck this. Amber is going nowhere people. 

Why is Taylor's job so secretive? Is he a male stripper at a clumb for lumbersexuals or something? Because that would be interesting.

@mamadrama best post thus far! A club for lumberjacks = clumb 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber on the after-show in response to Matt's fucking behavior:  (in a stern voice) "DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!

Matt has been doing it to you AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! How many times does he get to do it again and again while you sit there and stay with his nasty ass? Girl, bye. 

It is catchier than the clurb Whitney Thore visits!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I believe Simon's version of what went down. 

Amber was beyond pissed that Heather knew far too much about Matt and Amber behind closed doors. Heather spilled the beans to Farrah. It is why Simon was the first one to report Amber was being abused. No one else has come forth with abuse allegations although I fully believe there is abuse going on. When Simon tweeted that info, Amber went ballistic and demanded MTV release Heather from the show due to her having shared private information. Go back in time where Amber was tweeting she was threatening to leave the show. She later tweeted MTV agreed to her terms. The terms being that Heather was released and Amber stays. 

Also, Farrah was the first to reveal Kail's pregnancy two months before Puta went public. She probably learned about it from Heather. 

Knowing that Farrah is friendly with producers, I'm going to gusss that much she does on camera is fake. 

• Love 11
(edited)

So the producers had this Matt footage months ago and MTV still aired/paid for a Being Matt special?  

They aren't even pretending to care about the girls anymore.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 20

More thoughts...

I can't stop laughing at all of this. I feel bad for Amber and am not laughing at her. I am laughing at the position/situation Matt got himself into and am hopeful it is his downfall. 

On the after show Matt claimed he bought Amber the corvette with his first Teen Mom paycheck. And then he realized she shouldn't drive it in the winter so he kept it and the same day went and bought her a Cadillac. He also said "you think I'd do this for free?!" How much do the nonstars as in not the mom's actually make? Is this paycheck for the entire season? I hope Gary makes at least that much. And if he does, props to him because it seems from appearances wise he is being smart and not spending his paychecks on shiny, flashy things. 

During the vehicle discussion, Matt dissed Amber saying how of course he kept the corvette for him and put it in his name because Amber was too lazy to go to the DMV to put it in her name. Okay, that is probably true but still dude, in this moment when you are trying to "win" her back, you probably shouldn't say things like this. And Amber's response of why should I go down? I don't follow. I took it as entitlement. *sigh* 

I stopped and rewound a couple times so I could rewatch the scene where they are arguing if Matt called Amber a bitch or not. Yay Neesa for having a lightbulb moment of "hey! We have video. We should play the clip." True Matt, you didn't cal Amber a bitch but it seemed by her facial expression your level of horrible sank in just a tiny bit more so that is good. 

I couldn't sleep last night and this forum was super quiet so I decided to see if any of these fools were being active on Twitter. Nope. I did learn a few things though: 

• Matt has a PR agency ... Schmooze PR. I work in PR. I would not accept him as a client on the concept of ethics 
  • Gary has a cookie businesss?!
  • Amber's brother recently tweeted a few nice things about Farrah. 

Oh! During Matt's bad "20 minutes" claiming he didn't really think those things. Nope. Not buying it. In my experience, people's true opinions come out in the heat of the moment. Especially within the first few minutes. So I would bet anything he has had those thoughts for awhile about Amber's brother and Amber's relationship with him. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I missed the after show.  Can someone fill me in on Matt lying about the texts from Leah?  (I knew it, btw!  That didn't sound right).  And any other gossip?!  Thanks in advance.

It was on the actual episode. Around the 40 minute mark they always have a 30 second clip in the middle of the commercial break. In this one it showed Leah with Gary. She said Matt texted her if he should marry her mom in vegas and she said no no no no

• Love 16

Last night was the first time Amber saw her brother since New Years. How sad.  Matt is isolating Amber from her family and she isn't even allowed to have friends. Does someone know how Matt hired Wayne and Annettte to be their friends?

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

It was on the actual episode. Around the 40 minute mark they always have a 30 second clip in the middle of the commercial break. In this one it showed Leah with Gary. She said Matt texted her if he should marry her mom in vegas and she said no no no no

Thanks.  I clearly missed it.  Did Matt get called out on it on the after show?  I'm guessing not.  How does he get away with this all the time?  He lies about everything.  

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

He's a fucking liar, and using her kid to manipulate her as well. 

So much this. If it doesn't give Amber pause that Matt is using the person most precious to her against her by spinning a web of lies then I doubt Amber is ever going to come to her senses and leave him. 

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Cate and Tyler and their friggin kiddie fashion line. Finding business consultants online. Finding some local girl to come up with all their ideas. Just stamp your name on it and everyone will love it, right?

I don't know if people will love it, but they'll buy it, just like they buy all the other shit that Teen Moms and other celebrities sell just because, well, I don't know why.  But they do.

And Tyler - "I don't ever want it to be as big as JC Penney".

Did he really say that?  JC Penney is the gold standard of retail?  That speaks volumes about his life and experiences and is just kind of sad to me.  He wasn't winking when he said it, right?

• Love 14
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Maci is just now realizing that Ryan is on drugs? She watches the show, right? Reads the boards and blogs? She never once questioned Ryan's behavior?

She said something about not realizing the severity of it. I'm not sure exactly what she meant by that, but maybe she thought he was just smoking pot and found out he's actually doing coke? Or maybe the comment had to do with how much he's doing? Who knows....

10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I bet Kim wanted nothing more than to throw that collage in the trash.

I think she actually liked it! But I can't figure out why. That was the most narcissistic collage ever. Not a sing picture of KIM with them. 

10 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Really wondering about Mackenzie now. Is she also a drug user ?

I still think she's his live-in nurse. The Edwards have paid her off to go through this marriage ruse, in order to keep an eye on Ryan. I will tout this theory until I die. 

9 hours ago, Mischievious said:

Farrah seemed sad Simon didn't raise a stink when she "broke up" with her. His face was like "uh, isn't that what we were already?"

Hahaha, yup. She was totally hoping he would call her bluff. 

8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So the MVP this week is graphic design for that snake tongue. Well done.

Oh my gosh, no. That was so foul. I want that person fired and their head on a pike. 

• Love 8

So many jaw dropping moments on this episode!

• Matt's Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde moment at the chapel
  • Matt ruining their "friends" wedding (see above)
  • Matt asking the producer to blow someone to keep his manipulative psycho ways off camera
  • Amber acting as if she did something wrong to bring out his Dr & Mr
  • Maci actually acknowledging there is something wrong with Rhiiine
  • Tyler and Cate actually thinking they have the gumption to pull off another lame clothing line. 

That's just to name a few. I usually never watch an episode more than once but this one takes the cake and I will be watching it again tonight!!

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

So much this. If it doesn't give Amber pause that Matt is using the person most precious to her against her by spinning a web of lies then I doubt Amber is ever going to come to her senses and leave him. 

I'd feel bad for Amber if she didn't continually put this proven douchebag above her precious daughter. She deserves everything she gets. I just want Matt to go away, because I want him out of Leah's life. 

7 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Did he really say that?  JC Penney is the gold standard of retail?  That speaks volumes about his life and experiences and is just kind of sad to me.  He wasn't winking when he said it, right?

No, he was totally serious. That's probably where he buys all his black, leather trench coats and butt-dazzled jeans. 

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

The problem Amber has is she thinks she's smarter than she really is.  Matt has been working his con for YEARS on various women.  All she has under her belt is her relationship with Gary.  She knows nothing of the kinds of tricks people like Matt use to get over on stupid women.  He has also convinced her that she has "saved his life" so she now sees herself as his lifeline and he can't go on with out her.  She's not equipped to deal with his tactics.  Her brain is scrambled and she doesn't know if she's coming or going. "I can look at the bank statements whenever I want"???

All that tough talk was pure puffery.  It's a bit easier to talk about kicking Matt out with Bubby sitting right beside her, but Bubby is going to get on a plane and go home.  It'll be back to just her and Matt and the tap tap tapping he's doing in her brain.

• Love 19
On 5/17/2017 at 4:25 PM, poopchute said:

Matt is terrifying.  What did Bubba even say that was so messed up, according to him?  All I heard was him saying it wasn't cool to get married on a whim like that but she can make her own decisions. I didn't hear him trash Matt so what's the problem? Seemed totally reasonable to me.  Matt was insane the way he repeated "what did he say?? I heard the whole thing" okay then why are you demanding she repeat it to you if you already know? 

What would Amber say she likes about him if asked? I can't even imagine what his good qualities are?

Reporting from InTouch Weekly:

"There’s a reason why we’re together. First of all, because he’s a bada-- mother f--ker, okay? Nobody knows this…Me? Come on now. Everything I’ve been through, you think I’m going to be with some — I’m naive?” she said during Brandi Glanville's podcast called Brandi Glanville Unfiltered."

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Reporting from InTouch Weekly:

"There’s a reason why we’re together. First of all, because he’s a bada-- mother f--ker, okay? Nobody knows this…Me? Come on now. Everything I’ve been through, you think I’m going to be with some — I’m naive?” she said during Brandi Glanville's podcast called Brandi Glanville Unfiltered."

This is a joke, right? Naive? Yes, you are soooooooooo naive!!!

• Love 11

Why are Cate and Tyler “developing” a children’s clothing line when they don’t even put clothes on their own kid?

Amber, Amber, Amber – I use to root for you, I really did.  But now?   If you can’t see how dangerous this guy is for you, can you not take your eyes off of yourself and see how dangerous he is for Leah to be around?   You are always talking about stepping up and being a mom – here is your chance – get off the couch and step up and get that creep away from you and your daughter.  No?  Okay, didn’t think you would.   Thank goodness for Gary – at least Leah is safe and healthy with him.

• Love 23
9 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I hate so much about the things Matt chooses to be. 

Lol! Didn't Michael Scott say that to Toby Flenderson? So Amber gets rid of Matt, how do you meet a good guy when you are a POS that can't get out of bed and function in basic life. She doesn't pay child support or any other bills. I doubt she has put anything aside for precious BooBoo. I'll say it again, these two deserve each other. Thanks God Leah has Gary and Christine in her life. Did you notice that Leah is already smarter than her POS mother?

• Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mischievious said:

During the vehicle discussion, Matt dissed Amber saying how of course he kept the corvette for him and put it in his name because Amber was too lazy to go to the DMV to put it in her name. Okay, that is probably true but still dude, in this moment when you are trying to "win" her back, you probably shouldn't say things like this. And Amber's response of why should I go down? I don't follow. I took it as entitlement. *sigh* 

The car was put in Matt's name because Amber can't actually buy something like a house or car (she has to lease or rent) due to all the money she owes the IRS. 

1 hour ago, LotusFlower said:

Thanks.  I clearly missed it.  Did Matt get called out on it on the after show?  I'm guessing not.  How does he get away with this all the time?  He lies about everything.  

I don't get it at all. 

In  today's world people get roasted all the time for not being PC. There are petitions calling for people's jobs and all kinds of crap. How is this not happening to Matt????? He's lucky he is only famous in his mind, because if someone actually famous said the kind of things he said in the last episode there would be marches. 

On yo Maci/Taylor......Does he ACTUALLY have a job to quit in order to focus on their clothing empire????? I still refuse to believe this. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Last night was the first time Amber saw her brother since New Years. How sad.  Matt is isolating Amber from her family and she isn't even allowed to have friends. Does someone know how Matt hired Wayne and Annettte to be their friends?

Doesn't he live in Florida? I'm 3 states away from my brother and only see him maybe 2 times a year. Not saying Matt isn't isolating her because I believe he is but her not seeing her brother for 4 months isn't exactly 'sad'.  Unless he lives nearby... then that is kinda sad and ignore everything I've said lol

• Love 7
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Doesn't he live in Florida? I'm 3 states away from my brother and only see him maybe 2 times a year. Not saying Matt isn't isolating her because I believe he is but her not seeing her brother for 4 months isn't exactly 'sad'.  Unless he lives nearby... then that is kinda sad and ignore everything I've said lol

No, I think he does live far away. So that didn't necessarily raise any red flags. Nessa should have asked how often she's allowed to call him on the phone, though. 

• Love 7

If Amber stays with Matt after this episode..... then there's really no hope for her. But I'm amazed she is actually able to say no to a wedding.  

And I think Maci kind of alluded to that she knew Ryan had done drugs but didn't know how bad it was.  So something must have happened.  And I've noticed that we have crazy eye Ryan back now :(  I don't know why MacKenzie puts up with that.... 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, penbrat said:

Why are Cate and Tyler “developing” a children’s clothing line when they don’t even put clothes on their own kid?

That's just part of of their master plan:  they don't want to appear to endorse anybody else's clothes before their own come to the market.  I don't think we give them enough credit.

Amber, Amber, Amber – I use to root for you, I really did.  But now?   If you can’t see how dangerous this guy is for you, can you not take your eyes off of yourself and see how dangerous he is for Leah to be around?   You are always talking about stepping up and being a mom – here is your chance – get off the couch and step up and get that creep away from you and your daughter.  No?  Okay, didn’t think you would.   Thank goodness for Gary – at least Leah is safe and healthy with him.

I agree, except for the healthy part.  I'm fearful of a future of obesity for her, and it looks like both nature and nurture promote it over at Gary's.  Not that it would be any better at Amber's, of course.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

"The nicest view in Chattanooga" includes a freeway.    

Plus, at no extra charge, ten acres of weeds!! Not the pretty green kinds of weeds, but brown super-prickly ones.

Mackenzie saying how pretty the view was, more than once, was downright bizarre.  

20170522_2141433.jpg

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

Plus, at no extra charge, ten acres of weeds!! Not the pretty green kinds of weeds, but brown super-prickly ones.

Mackenzie saying how pretty the view was, more than once, was downright bizarre.  

I guess anything is better than staring into Ryan's bug eyes. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

As much as a scumbag as Matt is and he really showed his ass on the showt. Amber on the after bugged the shit out of me! Amber and her bullshit tough talk. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

All this time I thought Nessa was a nickname for Vanessa. I saw a photo of her mother on Wikipedia. Gorgeous! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nessa

I looked at the Wikipedia page.  I can't believe she "rose to prominence for her artist and celebrity interviews."  I thought she was just somebody they had hanging around doing something else and they decided to use her for the after-shows

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Gross Matt told the producer "i don't care who you have to pleasure orally, i don't want this shown on TV." That's sexual harrassment.

Matt not only labors under the delusion that he is some intimidating badass, but that he is the, ahem, "talent" on this stupid piece of shit family circus of a show. He practically said "do you know who I am?" To that point, who does he think he is? I'm thinking DeNiro in Goodfellas?

My heart did break for Amber a little, when she was laughing and saying "oh and he walks away!", trying to put a good face on things and laugh it off, meanwhile, Matt was threatening the producer, calling Amber a psycho and worse, and demeaning her brother. Its been said, over and over, but he makes pond scum and weeping rashes look attractive.

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

That's right, Tyler. Dream large. Sophia probably knows more about running  a business than those two layabouts. They looked online for a business consultant? Well, no problems there, amirite? Gah, the waste of time, resources and opportunity makes me tired. Go to school, learn a trade or get a credential, meet people, learn some social skills. Sitting around in your filthy house surrounded by dogs, whinging, is no way to go through life.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

20170522_2141433.jpg

I thought this was bizarre, too. I rewound it to see what I'd missed. That is a great view ?!?!

Also, Amber going on about how Loser Matt pays all the bills. Yeah, but with YOUR money !! He earns and contributes NOTHING  !! He is 45 and chronically unemployed. What 45-y-o man can just up and move across the country on a moment's notice ?

Farrah needs to do more hypnotherapy or whatever the hell it was she did. She seemed genuinely happy and relaxed,  but she was sad that Simon didn't object to being friends w/o benefits. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

Lol! Didn't Michael Scott say that to Toby Flenderson? 

Yep! I was channeling him. I loved Toby but that line was hilarious.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And now Taylor is quitting his real job to shill HIS fashion line full time? STUPID. 

<snip>

I didn't think it was possible, but Matt disgusted me even more this week. Now that I've seen the entire thing play out, it's quite clear just WHAT a manipulator he is. The levels he will go to...

<snip>

But by the end of the show, and on the after show, he's in full damage control mode. Apologizing his ass off. Kissing up to Amber's family. I don't buy a second of it. Typical manipulator. He'll act all contrite until he pulls his crap again. I have to say, Amber's brother is a real class act. It's crazy to see how differently the two of them turned out. 

I couldn't believe Taylor was quitting a real job to run a t-shirt line. Is there anything with a more dismal outlook? Just ask Ocean Pacific, Hypercolor, Cross Colors, No Fear, JKL, Ed Hardy... This is not a long-term income stream.

Your summary of Matt's manipulation is spot-on. He's truly horrible. I can only hope Amber reads here and it starts to sink in. It's probably stupid but I still have hope for her. She needs to know that if she gets rid of Matt, it won't be a blow to her pride -- it will be the thing she gets the most public approval for in a long time.

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So you know that Butch still has an issue with the booger sugar and you leave you toddler with him anyway?

What the fuck are they thinking? April is one thing. She has a sketchy past and treated Cate like shit, but we haven't really heard of any recent fuck-ups, so I guess I'll let using her as a babysitter slide. But fucking Butch? Who JUST got out of jail again and has trouble keeping sober? No fucking way. I'm sure he loves his granddaugther and wouldn't WANT to put her in harm's way. But he has little control over himself, let alone putting him in charge of a toddler.  Couldn't they have the sewing gal meet them at their house?

• Love 14

It was funny that Tyler said Baltierra is "my" last name and not "ours". It's interesting how loud and fast-talking he gets when he has these ideas. "it's not gonna be easy!!" Then Cate says "No, it won't be easy." Then Tyler says "It's gonna be hard!" Then Cate says: "Yeah, it'll be hard." etc. As she picks things from her eyes, looks at whatever it is and then puts her fingers in her mouth, like in the car. Thought of you, @GreatKazu.

And regarding ReignOverYourDreams, what exactly are these "dreams"?? Churning out more cut-rate clothes for ass-kissing fans? Making money from doing very little? Will this make Carly proud of them? I have never heard anything about their dreams. I guess they just thought the phrase sounds like it means something, and everything has to have the word dream in it these days. Puke.

I laughed when Tyler said "Research research research!!" because all that means is that he will be spending more time looking at his phone.

Was Simon crying?! That segment included the fewest smiles from Simon I've ever seen. I was hoping he'd put on his big happy-go-lucky grin while Farrah "broke up" with him but he actually seemed morose.

Maci, please. So she will be the one to swoop in and "save" Ryan to try to make herself look good in the process? I didn't buy that last scene. Ryan seemed off more than ever in this episode. The way he was just staring at the venue. He's just not there. "His porch light is burned out." as my grandma used to say.

Maverick was so cute looking sour while sitting in his little car. He looked like a mad old man stuck in traffic.

I have nothing to say about Amber that everyone else hasn't already said. I only saw the first couple minutes of the after show. I was disappointed that she started making excuses for him ("I understood, I embarrassed him on TV!") but not surprised at all.

• Love 11

Why isn't someone intervening for Amber's safety. Clearly she is being emotionally abused.

You can't intervene in adult problems. They are adults. People do not have control over another person’s relationship choices, as bad as they may be. Any intervention may drive Amber to do the very thing she claims she doesn't want to do - marry Matt. For all we know, perhaps Amber's family has talked to her. It sounds like Bubba has talked to Amber and has let her know he is there for support when she needs him.

We also do not know what is happening behind closed doors. By that I mean, what is Amber really feeling about Matt? Is she giving him reasons to believe that she wants to be married? She has no problem wearing TWO engagement rings. What message are you sending Amber? We saw glimpses of how Matt works his manipulation game on Amber, but we also heard Amber propping him up, making him feel good, assuring him she is not going anywhere, smiling, touching his hand, she tells the world she is scared of marriage, but in other instances, she is defending Matt and assuring people she knows what she is doing. 

I am done with Amber. I have been for quite some time. Matt can fuck with the adult producer, who clearly didn't raise a stink about the sexual harassment. Matt can call out an adult man a f*ggot. Matt calls Amber all the names he wants. But when Matt uses Leah for his own gain, that is one line that should have never been crossed. Amber may forgive you for that and she clearly believes the bullshit excuses, but I don't. You don't fuck around with children. Amber, enjoy the fucked up life you have with Matt. I will laugh at you because you put that scumbag over your child. 

It was funny that Tyler said Baltierra is "my" last name and not "ours". It's interesting how loud and fast-talking he gets when he has these ideas. "it's not gonna be easy!!" Then Cate says "No, it won't be easy." Then Tyler says "It's gonna be hard!" Then Cate says: "Yeah, it'll be hard." etc. As she picks things from her eyes, looks at whatever it is and then puts her fingers in her mouth, like in the car. Thought of you, @GreatKazu.

I thought of you, too. lol  It is getting to the point I am only looking out for Cate to pick things off her body and eat them. Much in the same way I am looking at how much Maci is drinking or how much liquor is all over her home. It is like that "Where's Waldo" game.  Back to Cate, I also do some calorie counting. I imagine how many calories that piece of cuticle is versus that scab off her face. 

The clothing line storyline? Excuse me while I find my eyeballs on the floor. 

A clothing line from the two people who dress the way they do and who can't bother to dress their child at all. IThose two know nothing about clothes. Cate always looks unbathed while wearing frumpy, disheveled, unclean clothes and I swear I thought I saw a stain on her blouse. Most likely a sour cream stain. As for Tyler.  Oy. Him and his Tylerish clothes. 

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

The problem Amber has is she thinks she's smarter than she really is.   Matt has been working his con for YEARS on various women.  All she has under her belt is her relationship with Gary.  She knows nothing of the kinds of tricks people like Matt use to get over on stupid women.  He has also convinced her that she has "saved his life" so she now sees herself as his lifeline and he can't go on with out her.  She's not equipped to deal with his tactics.  Her brain is scrambled and she doesn't know if she's coming or going. "I can look at the bank statements whenever I want"???

All that tough talk was pure puffery.  It's a bit easier to talk about kicking Matt out with Bubby sitting right beside her, but Bubby is going to get on a plane and go home.  It'll be back to just her and Matt and the tap tap tapping he's doing in her brain.

This is the key. Amber definitely thinks she is smarter than she is.  Matt is a brilliant con man. 

The asshole we saw telling the producer to blow someone and calling Amber a psycho is the real Matt. He's brilliant because he lets Amber think she is  the smartest,  hardest working bitch to have saved his sorry life and Amber eats it up.  He also is sure to tell she's embarrassed him. She's not going anywhere,  so she can save the tough talk because it's  really just is bs. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

In  today's world people get roasted all the time for not being PC. There are petitions calling for people's jobs and all kinds of crap. How is this not happening to Matt????? He's lucky he is only famous in his mind, because if someone actually famous said the kind of things he said in the last episode there would be marches. 

I wondered about this too. He was falling all over himself to explain that. And no one cares because he's not as important as he wishes he was. And even if he was a LGTBQ ally, no one would want him. He's a slimeball. I wouldn't want him advocating for any of my concerns.

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I looked at the Wikipedia page.  I can't believe she "rose to prominence for her artist and celebrity interviews."  I thought she was just somebody they had hanging around doing something else and they decided to use her for the after-shows

I saw Nessa on Desus and Mero.  I think she is a radio person. She *is* super hot, though.  Mr. Guilfoyle certainly appreciates her attributes.

1 hour ago, ChicagoChris said:

Farrah needs to do more hypnotherapy or whatever the hell it was she did. She seemed genuinely happy and relaxed,  but she was sad that Simon didn't object to being friends w/o benefits. 

THIS! I felt like they were both drunk but without the potential flip to mean that can be there. Dayum. She needs to do that hypnotherapy more often. She did look a little disappointed that Simon didn't care too much that he wouldn't get into her pants anymore...but let's be honest, she's probably said this before and he knows it's not forever.

• Love 11

Ugh, Matt is the scum of the earth. Amber's a moron for not getting away from that creep. Ok, so wasn't she telling fake friend Annette that if one more "thing" comes out about Matt, that it would be the last straw...something to that effect.  Now that she has watched the episode and saw that Matt lied about Leah saying yes to the wedding, is that not another "thing"?  Plus the brother bashing and extremely inappropriate comment to the producer. Amber talks a big game but won't do a damn thing. I'm over it. Wake me up when she finally kicks him out. 

Maci confused me with her comment about what was going on with Rhiiiine. Didn't she say, if I don't say anything, people will assume it's drugs.  But then she didn't say anything...so are we supposed to assume it is drugs?? Whatever it is, Maci to the rescue!!! She thinks pretty highly of herself, doesn't she? Her comment about being the only woman who doesn't just go along with whatever Rhiine does was stupid. 

• Love 8

I missed something, when Matt  was telling Amber he spoke/texted to Leah about getting married.  Was  he texting Christina's phone or Gary's? I'm assuming Leah doesn't have a phone. 

The interesting thing to me about Matt in Vegas, was that he seemed manic/desperate to get Amber to get married. He's usually better on camera. I wonder what else was going on with him? 

7 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Ugh, Matt is the scum of the earth. Amber's a moron for not getting away from that creep. Ok, so wasn't she telling fake friend Annette that if one more "thing" comes out about Matt, that it would be the last straw...something to that effect.  Now that she has watched the episode and saw that Matt lied about Leah saying yes to the wedding, is that not another "thing"?  Plus the brother bashing and extremely inappropriate comment to the producer. Amber talks a big game but won't do a damn thing. I'm over it. Wake me up when she finally kicks him out. 

Maci confused me with her comment about what was going on with Rhiiiine. Didn't she say, if I don't say anything, people will assume it's drugs.  But then she didn't say anything...so are we supposed to assume it is drugs?? Whatever it is, Maci to the rescue!!! She thinks pretty highly of herself, doesn't she? Her comment about being the only woman who doesn't just go along with whatever Rhiine does was stupid.  

She really does. 

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I missed something, when Matt  was telling Amber he spoke/texted to Leah about getting married.  Was  he texting Christina's phone or Gary's? I'm assuming Leah doesn't have a phone. 

The interesting thing to me about Matt in Vegas, was that he seemed manic/desperate to get Amber to get married. He's usually better on camera. I wonder what else was going on with him? 

She really does. 

I think Leah has a phone. I know she's young for one, but I believe Gary got her one. 

Pretty sure it was covered last season. Amber is notoriously bad about answering when Leah is there and Gary needs to be able to get in contact with Leah, so he got her a phone. I recall he reminded Leah to charge it at some point last season. 

I usually wouldn't advocate for a kindergartner to have a phone, but in Leah's case I think it is a smart decision. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 17

I don't doubt he dabbles in some drug use. Matt really thought Amber was going to go through with it. I swear, he looked as if he was ready to have an orgasm right then and there. 

She thinks pretty highly of herself, doesn't she? Her comment about being the only woman who doesn't just go along with whatever Rhiine does was stupid.  

This.  She needs a reality check. I think I want to be the one to give it to her. A good swift kick in the ass. 

• Love 4

Was Simon crying?! That segment included the fewest smiles from Simon I've ever seen. I was hoping he'd put on his big happy-go-lucky grin while Farrah "broke up" with him but he actually seemed morose.

Simon said it was the vodka. Someone suggested he switch to whiskey, lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimonSaran/status/866837189715304448?p=v

I recall Gary giving Leah an ipod touch. Perhaps she does have a cell now. Either way, I don't blame him one bit.

• Love 4

Why is Taylor's job so secretive?

OMG I know!  Maci: Are you going to quit, um, your ummmm...other job?

And Tyler saying how he doesn't want his clothing like to be as big as JCPenney. Bitch, please. TierraReign will be defunct by September or so.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'd feel bad for Amber if she didn't continually put this proven douchebag above her precious daughter. She deserves everything she gets. I just want Matt to go away, because I want him out of Leah's life. 

No, he was totally serious. That's probably where he buys all his black, leather trench coats and butt-dazzled jeans. 

Maybe for once he was being realistic. People who shop at fancy baby shops  or stores like Saks are not going to want their crap, but many people who go to Penney's, as their fans likely do, will.

I still have to watch the show but have been meaning to say that Maci and Tyler don't seem like they're in love at all. They are caretakers for three children and drinking buddies but we never see any affection between them at all. It's weird.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, politichick said:

Maybe for once he was being realistic. People who shop at fancy baby shops  or stores like Saks are not going to want their crap, but many people who go to Penney's, as their fans likely do, will.

I was referring to Tyler saying, ""I don't ever want it to be as big as JC Penney."  The only thing his business and Penney's will ever have in common is sinking like a stone.

• Love 8