Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Jeanne222 said:

So if we are picking who will be sitting next to Paul in the hot seat final I'm picking Kevin.  Just for the record.

How the heck did he wiggle out of being eliminated this week.  Paul wanted him gone, Alex wanted him gone but darn he's still there.

He's flying by the seat of his pants but his wings are flapping and I think with no skills and no wins and no ride or die he's doing ok.

People turned against Dan in all stars even though he played a superior game, and I am hoping that happens to Paul too. I don't know if Kevin is thinking this far ahead, but he's done a good job of not dwelling on his "sob stories" (losing his house, etc.) If he can bust them out at F2 and impress on everyone that Paul is young and a social media star, while Kevin has a family that would greatly benefit -- that might work. I cannot imagine at least some of these mofos won't be bitter about all the F3 deals.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay, I'm about to possibly come across as human garbage myself so hopefully you all will forgive me. And feel free to call me out on it because if I can learn something from being wrong, I'm totally okay with that. 

Alex thinks this joke is hilarious (the word rape itself was never used). Alex laughed at the other "joke" Jason told about holding down Raven/Jessica while everyone else took turns (the word rape itself was never used). But when Paul was complaining that Jessica was going in the out door with him, Alex breaks down in tears in the HoH room because Jessica "slapped her vagina" which was really bothering her because Alex's cousin was raped.

That's fucked up, guys. I'm not saying that physical touching isn't crossing a major line but Jesus fucking Christ, if Jessica did touch her - and so far as I know, it wasn't on the feeds so it's one of those things that's hard to confirm - a non-sexual touch in a sexual area will make Alex break down but her ride or die making reference to TWO different women and how he "joked" about holding one down while everyone took turns and fucking the other while her children watched is totally cool! It's funny even! Look at me laugh! 

I'm not saying that I expect her to have an all or nothing type of response. And I'm not excusing Jessica for her part in the earliest situation because unwanted touching is unwanted touching and no means no and why the fuck don't more people understand that. But I would think that the jokes would bother her in a similar way. Of course, as I said earlier, the word "rape" was never used in either case so I guess that makes all the difference in the world. 

So like I said, maybe I'm the piece of human garbage because I can't help but think of comparing all three incidents and come to the conclusion that Alex is a real piece of shit. I know her ultimate goal seems to be being "one of the guys" so of course she's going to yuk it up around the sexual assault jokes! Because that's what women like us do when we're just "one of the guys", right? Because our position is so precarious that we just laugh and toss our hair and tell the "joke" teller how funny they are (I'm sure the guy who I exploded on when he told me to make him dinner for the game five minutes after meeting me because "girls don't care about hockey but they can make good nachos" sure wishes I did that). 

Fuck Alex. Fuck Jason. Fuck them all. 

There's not a single redeemable thing about Alex. Not one. I've watched her behavior and she never has a moment of kindness or even just ordinariness. She's 100% vile all the time. At least she's consistent. She treats her "ride or die" Jason like garbage too. 

• Love 18

Big Brother Network‏ @bigbrothernet  3m3 minutes ago

Two more HGs back down in bed against BB's warnings that it was time to get up for the day. The inmates are running the asylum.

Lol! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Big Brother Network‏ @bigbrothernet  3m3 minutes ago

Two more HGs back down in bed against BB's warnings that it was time to get up for the day. The inmates are running the asylum.

Lol! 

Wasn't Kevin complaining on BBAD on Sunday Night about how they are only letting them sleep a couple hours then getting them up and down.  Seems like you are right.  The inmates are running the asylum probably starting with Matt not eating slop.  Interesting season.  BB better get back in charge of the house.

• Love 2

11:05. Matt gets "STOP THAT" for taking hot shower. He continues. Cmas makes a comment abt them being on him today. Matt agrees #BB19 #BBLF 

What is up with this.  He already declared he was not going to be a HN,   It is clear he is out this week.  Odd

• Love 2

The remaining hose guests are all human garbage, YMMV.   I want NONE of them to win.   The puppies and kittens should just get the $$.

Or just up the purse for AFP.   Mark, Jess and Cody deserve it after they abuse they endured.

I feel no pity for Kevin.  But would have loved to see him punch Josh in his face.  Something tells me Kevin would make it count.  

Alex is just beyond stupid.  Paul could take a shit on her face and she'd thank him.  

Matt eating what he wants and taking hot showers is giving the finger to the show.  He knows he going.  I don't blame Matt. Production deserves it.  Grodner derserves it.  He wants out and away from these vipers (and Raven).   I may be the only one, but I love what he's doing.  

• Love 5

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates  31s31 s

Alex to Jason- He (Kevin) is exactly a predator if you watch one of those murder shows. He is a murderer #BB19

Oh good god.  

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates  31s31 s

Alex to Jason- He (Kevin) is exactly a predator if you watch one of those murder shows. He is a murderer #BB19

Oh good god.  

I hate her so much. Now I hate her more than Josh and Paul.

God, when I like Raven more than Alex, that's a damn problem. At least with Raven, I can believe that all of her lies and shit are due to some sort of mental illness and her toxic mother. Alex just is a straight out vile person because she can be.

• Love 12

I need a life. I just realized I spent 15 minutes of my life watch Raven attach her extensions onto her head. She looks like she has two Cinnabuns stuck to her head. 

I'm never going to get that 15 minutes back and I'm not getting any younger. Help me. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

I'm never going to get that 15 minutes back and I'm not getting any younger. Help me. 

You get a membership card to the club for that, not help. Although we do have booze...

• Love 6

Yesterday Josh said to Alex, back off on Kevin, there is no point to continue to bash him [paraphrased]. 

Her response:  "Where is the fun in that?!!" 

It is a sport to her.  This will continue until she goes.  She absolutely loves it!  

THIS is why I despise her the most.  

• Love 13

Why do they even bother having "Have Nots" anymore?  I think that ship sailed.  I'm in favor of going back to the hamsters having to compete in comps or complete projects in order to have food beyond the most basics of oatmeal, eggs, iceberg lettuce, ground beef, carrots, celery, ground turkey, etc.

• Love 14

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates  4m4 minutes ago

Alex to Jason- He (Kevin) can see the weakness. That's what child molesters do. They see which kids arent going to tell #BB19

She is OTT delighted in this bashing session with Jason. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

ETA: Of course if I'm feeling particularly wordy I could always just type out "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge," but that would just be showing off .

Edited 13 hours ago by Skycatcher.

I was always told it stood for "Fornication Under Consent of the King" where the peasants who served him could not spend this quality time together unless the king permitted them to go off somewhere together for a little while 

• Love 1

You know, Jason almost bothers me more than Alex and Paul. I really think he likes Kevin. He really seemed to like Mark. But he lets other people tell him how he feels, and then says things like his awful comment about Kevin's family to fit in and get a laugh. Is some of it strategy? Maybe. But then he has his own thoughts, ideas and relationships, and he's too nervous to act on them - he lets Alex tell him he's stupid instead. He/Alex are set-up to be the next target even though he's had enough power in the game that he could've changed the way it went. From watching these fools for the past too-many-days, he just seems weak, wishy-washy, and desperate to fit in. 

Alex is disgusting, but she doesn't exactly hide it (because of her arrogance) and Paul is terrible, but I can at least see he's got some strategy behind freezing people out and turning his dogs on them - and he doesn't let people tell him who he can and can't be friends with.

ETA: I hope Alex/Jason get cut next. I would love to see their faces when they realize what "following the plan" gets them. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yesterday Josh said to Alex, back off on Kevin, there is no point to continue to bash him [paraphrased]. 

Her response:  "Where is the fun in that?!!" 

It is a sport to her.  This will continue until she goes.  She absolutely loves it!  

THIS is why I despise her the most.  

DISGUSTING.

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates  4m4 minutes ago

Alex to Jason- He (Kevin) can see the weakness. That's what child molesters do. They see which kids arent going to tell #BB19

She is OTT delighted in this bashing session with Jason. 

MORE DISGUSTING.

Why I am even paying attention at this point? I agree with the poster who said give the money to the animals, or hurricane charities.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, gunderda said:

I don't usually condone people trying to get contestants fired from their job. But I wouldn't be real sad if that happened to Alex. 

Or Paul.  Or Jason.  Or Matt, or Raven, or Josh.  Or Christmas.  Or Grodner, for casting the worst group of reality show contestants in the history of forever.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Jason is back to thinking Kevin is the devil.

All the while Alex is telling him that in the real world she is SUPER nice. 

I'm sure she is.  Nice people always go around telling people just how nice they are.

• Love 7

I despise Jason, too.  He and Alex are next in the boot order so I hope this goes according to plan. 

Jason- It's amazing how you are. Alex- In the real world, I'm super nice. Sometimes when I crack, I get like this #BB19

I bet she cracks a lot.  

• Love 4

I actually think Jason doesn't believe half the crap Alex says to him about Kevin. He just goes along and lets her natter on. 

Actions speak louder than words. He stood up to all of them when he kept Kevin off the block. He knew the grief he would get and he did it anyways. I respect that.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

I actually think Jason doesn't believe half the crap Alex says to him about Kevin. He just goes along and lets her natter on. 

Actions speak louder than words. He stood up to all of them when he kept Kevin off the block. He knew the grief he would get and he did it anyways. I respect that.

Jason just said that he feels stupid that he did not see how Kevin has manipulated everything.  They are in the kitchen now with Christmas.  She is joining the trashing session.  

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

imo, Josh is very dumb and will make whoever he sits next too look really convincing.  

I dunno anymore....while he is a big ol' bitch puppet to Paul Manson, he has very good perspective and, bully tactics excluded, is always underestimated.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

In the last HOH Alex said (to Josh) that she was only going to throw to Paul or Jason, no one else.  I don't think Paul could convince her to throw it to someone else.  She's stupid.. but not THAT stupid.

I have overestimated Alex all season long, mostly by thinking she might be a person and not a moronic piece of shit, but I agree that I still think she'd only drop to Paul. She has no deal with Josh or Christmas, why would even a moron want them in charge? 

• Love 3
On 8/27/2017 at 10:05 PM, gunderda said:

Listening to these stories from josh and Alex about Kevin I can kind of see why he seems super shady to them. Who knows if they're true or not, if they believe they are true then I'm surprised Kevin hasn't been targeted earlier. Except I know Alex hasn't liked him since her first hoh. 

I don't get the feeds.  Can you share some of the stories about Kevin?

And thank you to those of you who told me Whistle-nut is Jason's clown name.

Finally, when Raven told Paul she was in Mensa, I wish Paul had asked her to spell it.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Or Paul.  Or Jason.  Or Matt, or Raven, or Josh.  Or Christmas.  Or Grodner, for casting the worst group of reality show contestants in the history of forever.

Paul - self employed, Jason- self employed, Raven - self employed, Josh - self employed, Christmas - self employed. 

I don't remember what Matt does?

7 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

After his talk with kevin this morning i'm not sure i can believe jason when he talks to alex now because that's pretty much said that's what he's going to do from now on. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What a fucking little cunt she is!  As a survivor of such evil, I can't believe she could say such a thing.....again, I wish Kevin had been in the vicinity of that comment and went off on her fat ass.

• Love 8

Right now with the world in shit and so much horrible stuff going on, I want my TV to be a fun escape, and Big Brother just makes everything worse. These self absorbed bullying pieces of crap have dragged down what should be a fun summer escape into a hellish steaming pile. I stopped watching the feeds weeks ago, I don't watch the shows except eviction, and even reading about it makes my blood boil.

So fuck you, Grodner and CBS for allowing this pile of crap to exist and these vile people to have a stage to share their craptastic personalities. Next summer better have the best damn cast in the fucking world or I'm done for good.

• Love 22

As far as Jason's so called sense of humor, I don't feel at all sorry for his wife. After being married for 12 years, I doubt he could have hidden this disgusting side of him from her. She knows just who and what she's married to. After saying those types of things on national television, I don't think he & Ole will be going to any family friendly venues. Maybe gang rapes, but nothing involving women & children. 

• Love 2

Alex's obsession with destroying Kevin is going to completely end her game. They all see how nasty she is being. When Josh asks her to rein it in and stop bashing Kevin, that should have been a huge wake up call.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Alex's obsession with destroying Kevin is going to completely end her game. They all see how nasty she is being. When Josh asks her to rein it in and stop bashing Kevin, that should have been a huge wake up call.

May you speak this into existence!!!

• Love 7

#BB19 Feed Updates‏ @BB19LiveFeed  2m2 minutes ago

Raven is pissed at production because they called her out for her microphone. She had it on and they told her to put it on. #bb19

What a brat.  

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I don't think Josh could sell himself to the jury. He talks like he's never even went to school. He keeps saying he has a degree and ran a business but he doesn't sound smart to me at all.

Wouldn't it be hysterical if this is all a Forrest Gump act on Josh's part . I would love it if he were able to stand up as one of the F2 and give a cogent, reasoned argument as to how he played dumb, fooled everyone and deserves to win . Not gonna happen but a girl can dream .

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Raven just told paul that she's basically attaching herself to paul when matt leaves.  i wonder how paul will react to that news.

That will get her out in a hurry! 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

So why I do this to myself and still keep up with these vile pieces of shit - and I include EVERYONE in the house - well, that quite frankly is on me at this point. So I'm out. For the first time ever. I just can't. I hate his show, and mostly I hate it for affecting me enough to hate it.

Katesus7, I am sending you positive thoughts and hope you and your loved ones remain safe.

With regard to the show, I am sure you understand that this is inherently a very stupid show and those who go on it are not of the highest intellect. Who could spend so much time in a house with totally nothing to do all summer except to "talk game?"

Do they ever discuss anything of value? Do they ask for a book to read? Most seem to function on a low level and the way they interact with each other parallels who they are. 

The show is on CBS, not PBS... and I have said since 2003: I never know who will win but one thing I know is that on finale night I will be extremely angry. I was mad when Jun won and Maggie and Evel Dick and Rachel and Andy (the list goes on and on). At this point I don't care if Paul wins because there is nobody else left in the house I want to win instead of him. 

39 minutes ago, threebluestars said:

Right now with the world in shit and so much horrible stuff going on, I want my TV to be a fun escape, and Big Brother just makes everything worse. These self absorbed bullying pieces of crap have dragged down what should be a fun summer escape into a hellish steaming pile. I stopped watching the feeds weeks ago, I don't watch the shows except eviction, and even reading about it makes my blood boil.

So fuck you, Grodner and CBS for allowing this pile of crap to exist and these vile people to have a stage to share their craptastic personalities. Next summer better have the best damn cast in the fucking world or I'm done for good.

It's strange because I belong to a Big Brother facebook group and on there they all love Paul, while we here can't stand him. I am hoping he does not win "FavoritePlayer" because from reading the posts over there Paul could win it.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

It's strange because I belong to a Big Brother facebook group and on there they all love Paul, while we here can't stand him. I am hoping he does not win "FavoritePlayer" because from reading the posts over there Paul could win it.

I have to assume these people do not have the feeds.  

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Do they ever discuss anything of value? Do they ask for a book to read?

They're not allowed books, other than the bible (or Quran, etc). Can you imagine watching them all sitting around reading all summer? Boring! Although if they read more books outside the house they might have something more interesting to discuss than how "shady" this week's target is.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

They're not allowed books, other than the bible (or Quran, etc).

Cody was shown reading a book while he was in the house post-Jessica, so it had to be a bible (or another religious text)?

What if you're an athiest or a believer without an organized religion?  Doesn't sound very fair.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sugarbaker design said:

Cody was shown reading a book while he was in the house post-Jessica, so it had to be a bible (or another religious text)?

Yes and it was a bible

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

They're not allowed books, other than the bible (or Quran, etc). Can you imagine watching them all sitting around reading all summer? Boring! Although if they read more books outside the house they might have something more interesting to discuss than how "shady" this week's target is.

They also get a copy of the rules, although it's pretty wrecked since Matt took a shit on it.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

What if you're an athiest or a believer without an organized religion?  Doesn't sound very fair.

As both a big reader and an atheist, I have no problem reading the Bible. I've read it before, I'll read it again, and if that and the cereal boxes and shampoo bottles were all I had to read? That Bible would be in tatters by now and I'd probably have it memorized. 

• Love 23
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Forgive me, but I'm about to go off on a bit of a rant.

I'm still in Cleveland. I have no idea how or when I'm going to get home. My city is literally under water. So fuck these fucking famewhore assholes who think they are just making great TV and are so busy patting each other on the fucking back over being vile people, they've lost whatever bit of soul they had coming into this piece of trash house.

I have watched BB since season one, had the feeds since season five. I know it's just a ridiculous realty TV show and means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I just can't quite seem to separate the real word from this goddamn fucking reality world.

I'm basically stuck in a hotel with not all that much to do, but I can't watch the feeds, I can't read Jokers, just reading here makes my blood boil. Who ARE these people? What fucking justification is there to act over and over again with zero empathy, zero emotion, zero self-awareness. Just don't be a total fucking asshole. Just don't be a vile piece of crap every fucking chance you get. There is NO game reason for this bullshit. None. These people are vile because they fucking get off on it and they think they'll get fans out of it. 

It is just so hard for me to watch and read on my Facebook and Twitter about all of the rescues happening at home, and people giving their time and food and shelter and boats, and it's the very best of humanity, and I'm so proud of my city, y'all, you don't even know.

So why I do this to myself and still keep up with these vile pieces of shit - and I include EVERYONE in the house - well, that quite frankly is on me at this point. So I'm out. For the first time ever. I just can't. I hate his show, and mostly I hate it for affecting me enough to hate it.

Rant now over. I actually feel a little better.

Prayers for you. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

A non-believer can still read the Bible. It has some good stories in it!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Michichick said:

A non-believer can still read the Bible. It has some good stories in it!

I'm aware of that but thanks anyway, but what about the non-believer who has no interest in reading religulous texts?  Shakespeare's sonnets?  Thoreau's Walden?

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 2
Just now, sugarbaker design said:

I'm aware of that but thanks anyway, but what about the non-believer who has no interest in reading religulous texts?

Hope the shampoo bottle has a big list of ingredients? It's just what the rules have always been. I don't think it's ever been an issue in the house in the past. 

• Love 2