Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Did you know Paul is a quarter Russian and that's why Cody hates him? It has nothing to do with his repulsive personality. 

Yeah, I found that to be a tad silly of Paul to point out. 

Paul's been in DR for awhile, is he getting a stern talking too after just spending all afternoon in HOH bashing Cody more and them going to fish all the time? Or are they actually going to edit yesterday and need to start asking them about it.

Maybe they're locking him in there so we could get peace and others will actually speak to Jess and Cody.

Edited by Artsda
4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I already feel like I am going to be pissed tomorrow with the edit they give us.

Everything that happened yesterday happened after veto, so it's Thursday's edit that I think we will be pissed at.  Especially with it being the live show & HOH they have to do. However, there's no eviction or vote so they have lots more time to show how disgusting these people are.

• Love 2

Is tomorrow even going to have the good stuff period? The fireworks were POST POV ceremony, so it's probably Thursday that we will get the nonsense, and since they have the hex and then the new HoH contest, they're probably going to have to squeeze the events into a small time frame.

EDITED TO ADD Artsda beat me to it. ;)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

Am I correct that none of this horror show will air Weds night, since this episode usually ends at the close of the Veto ceremony?

With Jess most likely using her hex, they should have time on Thurs.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Actually what's disturbing to me is that if Xmas knows how addiction can bring you down to your lowest point, she's not even willing to self-reflect and think that a guy like Cody who is from the military combat might also have some issues to work through and they might not come out in the best way. Christmas says it took her 12 years for her to get her act together. 

The lack of humility and compassion in her is striking and makes me doubt whether she really went through any meaningful rehab. Also the constant fish when she talks about the DR's pain medication for her broken leg is weird. 

Christmas reminds me of Kim Richards: devises outlandish, perverse fantasies that permit her to wax aggrieved and victimized (i.e. Cody is impersonating an armed forces veteran and that makes me look bad because I totally support vets; Who do Jody think they are showing affection to each other when I just got dumped before I knew either one of them?); completely lacks faculties of empathy; and in middle age somehow is still possessed of the notion that she's owed windfalls of good fortune just because she's no longer a non-functioning junkie. 

------------

7:16 PM Paul to HOH: Cody has had combat training, I'm not trying to put anyone in danger.

Huh? I thought A) Cody wasn't a vet and Paul was going to kick his ass and B) Paul explicitly wanted to put any- and everyone in danger of physical altercations in the interests of getting Cody ejected. 

• Love 11

Jessica doesn't know what a hymen is.  Cody doesn't want to explain it to her.  Thank God for small miracles.

Jessica to Mark:  "Mark, do you know what a hymen is?

Mark:  "Yeah.  It's a beer."

Now she's asking Paul, Elena, and Kevin what it is.  Paul explained it to her.  Jessica said she thought that it was called a cherry.  I cannot with these people.

• Love 20

Kevin and Paul are bitter.  Paul says that Jessica and Cody turned this into an emotional and personal game by attacking his integrity.  Same speech he has said 12,000 other times today.

The plan now is to vote out Jessica if she doesn't use the Hex.

• Love 1

OMG funniest conversation went on between Cody and Jess when he mentioned a lady part, the hymen. Jess does not know what that is. This starts about 8:58.cam 1/2  About 9:03 Mark says he is ready to draw a line. He can't stand it anymore.

Edited by missyb

Paul is running scenarios about how voting would go if he were on the block against Raven.  He thinks he would solidly have the votes to stay against her.  Now he's asking Mark if there is anyone that Mark would vote to keep over Paul other than Elena.  He said no.

Mark totally lied.

37 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Paul says that Jessica and Cody turned this into an emotional and personal game by attacking his integrity.  Same speech he has said 12,000 other times today.

They attacked him? He's so unaware of himself is pathetic.

• Love 7

Christmas to Kevin about Matt:  "You can't be Sweden forever--neutral."  That would be Switzerland, Christmas.

Matt is definitely on Christmas's radar.  This is the 2nd time tonight that Christmas has been criticizing Matt for not playing the game.

• Love 4

HG's are talking about Coachella. Last year I saw Paul  crossing the Ralph's parking lot down the street from the venue. I let him walk on by ..

Oh, just read he bought his tickets in a Ralph's  parking lot ,LOL

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Is iit true that Jessica told Cody her father was a stripper who "turned tricks" and "sucked a lot of d**ks"? Yikes. Is this the father who's dead? 

She wasn't serious, she was playing around with Cody. She didn't want to talk about what he really did. 

12 minutes ago, missyb said:

Oh, just read he bought his tickets in a Ralph's  parking lot ,LOL

LOL, Paul bought his tickets at Ralph's meanwhile Jess went as VIP,

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Mark totally lied.

They attacked him? He's so unaware of himself is pathetic.

Change the record Paul, your just getting to be more pathetic because you have no safety net. I hope they show the true you on Thursday. I saw the tweets from Rachel, she isn't impressed either Paul! Or with the house..baa baa baa!

• Love 3

Jessica to Cody- I cant ask Elena, someone who I love, to play a riskier game. I know she needs the money #BB19

This was a very astute statement. She said she loves Elena but she needs the money and could not ask her to risk her game. I don't think there are a lot of people in that house that have that clarity.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, TimWil said:

I had forgotten about Cody's obsession with Russia and about fighting hand to hand combat with Russians if we got into a war with them. It looks like he'll get his shot sometime in the near future 

I just figured Cody had been shown "Red Dawn" in his crib a few too many times as a child.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I felt you all needed to see this.

STOP CHICKEN ABUSE NOW!!!

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, missyb said:

Jessica to Cody- I cant ask Elena, someone who I love, to play a riskier game. I know she needs the money #BB19

This was a very astute statement. She said she loves Elena but she needs the money and could not ask her to risk her game. I don't think there are a lot of people in that house that have that clarity.

I agree, the rest of them are all just bitching and entitled over making jury. Jess actually cares that Elena get something from this.

• Love 6

Christmas is crying because she's having a hard time with the pain, the meds are making her "distant and moody," she doesn't feel like herself, and she can't workout to relieve stress.

Raven: "I prepared you well, didn't I?...I can tell, though, when you're in pain because I've been there, done that." (AKA: I'VE HAD SURGERIES, TOO, YOU GUYS! ")

5981793331602_ScreenShot2017-08-02at12_03_03AM.png.74d98779e31c9d3c5dfd8425518a0c9a.png

I'm guessing this hug from Jessica will be spun as a murder attempt.

On the other feed, Paul ranting and raving. I tried to listen, heard "This is day 101 for me in the Big Brother House!" and couldn't do it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

He's ranting over how Cody's the bully and Cody this and Cody that and Josh of all people tried to be the voice of reason. Paul also blamed the girls for how bad yesterday got and 2 seconds later wants again to provoke Cody when Jess is in the DR.

At this point they need to penalty nom him and put him on the block. He's just not getting what they tell him and continues to make things more not a game. 

• Love 7

On the plus side for Cody and Jessica, Mark said to them that he's for sure with them, not Paul.  So at this point, it might be good if he wins HoH.  He's also going to try and get Elena to stop riding the middle (which is apparently what she's actually been doing) and join them fully, as well, because he knows she really wants to.  I think she does, too.  I think, especially after yesterday's events, that she totally sees who and what Paul is and wants to ditch him, but is unsure of how to do so without becoming a target herself.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

She wasn't serious, she was playing around with Cody. She didn't want to talk about what he really did. 

LOL, Paul bought his tickets at Ralph's meanwhile Jess went as VIP,

And Cody probably said, what is Coachella?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I had to laugh when I checked Jokers and Jessica & Cody are #1 & #2. How the tides have turned. LOL!!! I guess fans like the underdogs. I just want Paul out to see how everyone would play or not play.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Raven: "It's August, it's Gastroparesis month. Wear green for Gastroparesis. Wear green for Thor [her gastric stimulator]. Yay!"

How about not?

Damn - I was going to say now I'm going to go out of my way not to wear green during the month of August. But guess what color I'm wearing today? But hey, at least it's olive green and not kelly green : )

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

I thought he was Armenian.

He is. But now it's convenient to add that he's also a quarter Russian to prove that Cody made it personal since he hates Russia so much and everything Paul did to Cody was provoked. Reinforcing his belief that Cody started "it" and he was just sticking up to a bully. I think this whole revisionist history is for feed watchers. Paul might think if you say something enough times, America will believe you, and you won't be remembered as the bullyingest bully that ever bullied. Especially since his #1 pet peeve is bullies. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

I can't open this. What does it say?

Summary, because the print is really small in my window -- Kevin said the house he owned was seized by the police when his father went to jail.  The family had to leave their neighborhood and his daughters had some really hard times because of it.  Kevin's respond was to start drinking heavily, although not every day.  The family has bought a new house, but he says he came on BB to find "his sanity."  He has no sympathy for the people in the house whose main problems are their number of twitter followers. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Thalia said:
22 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Summary, because the print is really small in my window -- Kevin said the house he owned was seized by the police when his father went to jail.  The family had to leave their neighborhood and his daughters had some really hard times because of it.  Kevin's respond was to start drinking heavily, although not every day.  The family has bought a new house, but he says he came on BB to find "his sanity."  He has no sympathy for the people in the house whose main problems are their number of twitter followers. 

Thanks, Thalia! I knew about his dad but didn't realize it affected him so much as well. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Thalia recapped it way better than I did!

Edited by TOL
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

On the plus side for Cody and Jessica, Mark said to them that he's for sure with them, not Paul.  So at this point, it might be good if he wins HoH.  He's also going to try and get Elena to stop riding the middle (which is apparently what she's actually been doing) and join them fully, as well, because he knows she really wants to.  I think she does, too.  I think, especially after yesterday's events, that she totally sees who and what Paul is and wants to ditch him, but is unsure of how to do so without becoming a target herself.

I don't really see it the same way. I believe Mark when he says he wants to work with Jody but he is still flip floppy and playing both sides, and he's not against Paul so much as other people on that side.

• Love 1

The only way that Mark and Elena will truly flip is if one of them or Jody win HOH.  And I'm not entirely sure Elena would if she won HOH.  

BB needs to start putting doubt in everyone's heads about someone else during their DR sessions. So we can get away from this Jody nonsense 

• Love 1

I agree, the rest of them are all just bitching and entitled over making jury. Jess actually cares that Elena get something from this.

And Elena doesn't give two shits about Jess.  She's already told Mark that it will suck to put Jess and Cody on the block.  Some friend.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Slider said:

And Elena doesn't give two shits about Jess.  She's already told Mark that it will suck to put Jess and Cody on the block.  Some friend.

She likes her personally but aligning with her is like boarding a sinking ship.  Unless she can get 2 others to flip sides it would be useless.  I wish she or anyone would try though. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The only way that Mark and Elena will truly flip is if one of them or Jody win HOH.  And I'm not entirely sure Elena would if she won HOH.  

Mark should probably throw HOH. Elena definitely should. 

I say Mark probably should because his game is pretty much shot at this point. He's the next target in line for most of the house after Jody.

She likes her personally but aligning with her is like boarding a sinking ship.

Sure, but she's at the bottom on the totem pole anyways.  Who is everyone targeting after Jess and Cody?  Mark and Elena.  And should someone win veto or immunity or whatever they call it, she's gone. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Slider said:

Yup and she lectured Mark last night on his talking to Jess and Cody. Mark was like the entire house was there, she told him how people were asking questions. Elena needs to shut the hell up. 

How dare Mark sit down on the sofa next to them and speak? Plus who is she to talk to Mark at all when she was all over Paul in front of him yesterday and didn't care about Mark's feelings at all. Mark needs to just tell her to get lost and not speak to him.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She likes her personally but aligning with her is like boarding a sinking ship.  Unless she can get 2 others to flip sides it would be useless.  I wish she or anyone would try though. 

Problem is Elena has no real relationships with anyone on that side besides Paul. 

I had high hopes for Elena but her social game is nonexistent. Her day basically consists of chatting with Jess, crawling up Paul's ass, and telling Mark for the 4,000th time that she needs her space. 

2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

How dare Mark sit down on the sofa next to them and speak? Plus who is she to talk to Mark at all when she was all over Paul in front of him yesterday and didn't care about Mark's feelings at all. Mark needs to just tell her to get lost and not speak to him.  

Elena is a hypocrite. She threw a fit when Mark wanted to talk to Dominique. Mark being the bitch that he is totally backed down.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Slider said:

But , as has instead on so many of these shows, it's not about friendship it's about $500000. I cannot fault Elaina for playing her own game vis-a-vis Jody. I can, however, entirely fault her for her stupidity in  giving her game to Paul. 

• Love 3