Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Mark says he keeps eggshells in the carton in the fridge.  That's why he told Christmas it was ok.  But Mark wouldn't do it while living with other people. But at his own house, by himself, he does it.   Mark says he knows food safety way more than Christmas. 

I vaguely remember my grandmother  doing this, saving egg shells. We had chickens and she used the egg shells in coffee. I have no idea why but she did. She was a back-country farmer's wife and they get all kinds of things we would think strange to day.  So maybe with Cody it's just a Southern country thing. But if it annoys Paul so much the better. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I vaguely remember my grandmother  doing this, saving egg shells. We had chickens and she used the egg shells in coffee. I have no idea why but she did. She was a back-country farmer's wife and they get all kinds of things we would think strange to day.  So maybe with Cody it's just a Southern country thing. But if it annoys Paul so much the better. 

You can mix the egg shells with used coffee grounds and it makes good compost for your garden. Also the shells can be baked and crushed up and fed back to the chickens, helps keep their shells hard (or you can purchase and feed them oyster shells for the same effect). I have chickens and this is what I do, and I'm not southern country.

• Love 3
On 7/31/2017 at 1:20 PM, Lady Calypso said:

I found an article about his brother's death. In it, it was talking about how his brother was sending Cody some sort of gift basket over to Afghanistan when he died. So, at the very least, he was stationed overseas for a time. 

I worked for the VA for many years.  Anyone who served during war time ran the risk of being sent to war and are deserving of our respect.   Since Cody was in Afghanistan, he was in combat.  Marines have been in Afghanistan since the beginning and more were just recently sent back.  It is a hell hole over there.  There is no safe place to be.  You can't let your guard down at all.  I worked with someone who was in the reserves and has been deployed to every combat situation including and since Vietnam.  When he got back from the Middle East, he said he couldn't go back there.  It was the worst he'd ever been in.  This was a hardened combat veteran.  My son has a friend currently working to get in the Marines.  They require much more in physical performance to get in.  They are trained to be warriors.  They are who you want in a fight.

• Love 22

Paul is so proud of himself because he's going to move to New Orleans, one of the most dangerous places in the country (his words). but he'll be ok because he looks tough and has a scary looking dog. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

You can mix the egg shells with used coffee grounds and it makes good compost for your garden. Also the shells can be baked and crushed up and fed back to the chickens, helps keep their shells hard (or you can purchase and feed them oyster shells for the same effect). I have chickens and this is what I do, and I'm not southern country.

We used to do that.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Paul is so proud of himself because he's going to move to New Orleans, one of the most dangerous places in the country (his words). but he'll be ok because he looks tough and has a scary looking dog. 

He looks like a little punk but he does have a pit bull.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He looks like a little punk but he does have a pit bull.  

I have one, too, and he is as sweet as can be.

Newsflash, Paul.  Not every pit bull is dangerous.

Just now, Skycatcher said:

He would! Sadly it's the owners who give pitbulls a bad name . 

Oh, I don't give one for mine.  I've trained mine to be sweet on strangers, especially children.  He only jumps on people now, but doesn't bite.  He's way friendlier than it sounds like Paul's pit bull is.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yes, Paul, having a stillborn baby is traumatizing.  Why would you even need to ask?

Paul practically IS a stillborn baby.

(Just joking, of course. Apologies to anyone who has suffered the tragedy of having a stillborn baby. I've had a miscarriage, but I realize that's not the same thing.)

• Love 1

I keep going back and forth on whether Elena is being really good at playing both sides, or if she's a dumb-dumb who believes everything Paul says. I don't think she gives Paul everything her and Jessica talk about, but she gives him more than I'd expect (especially with her talent of saying a whole lot of nothing). Paul's trying to convince her right now that Jessica should go before Cody, so I'd expect her to throw HOH because she doesn't want to do that. But she's possibly in a dangerous position next week if she's not in power.

Last night, her, Jessica and Cody were having a conversation, and Jessica was saying she was able to keep her cool because Elena and Mark weren't going in on them with the rest of the House so she knew the others hadn't turned them against them. Elena pointedly asked, "So if I win HOH next week, do you want me to put you on the block?" Pretty sure she was hoping for a yes.

At the very least, she's fooling me about who she's with, so she's probably successfully fooling Paul and Jessica either way.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I was thinking last night that Paul is in for a rollercoaster ride after he gets out of the house this time around. He thought it was bad when he called Big Meech a cunt? Now he's got the Dominique controversy and yesterday's Display of Disgustingness to add to his resume. The hits keep comin'...

All these people suck. Especially Kevin, for being an older man with kids probably near the same age as Cody and Jessica and putting his stamp of approval on all of this, and Christmas because holy did the ugly come out of her yesterday. 

And Raven. Y'all already know my feelings on Raven. But this. Look how well Paul has his little lap dog trained.
giphy.gif

For the non-lip readers in the audience, Raven is shouting at Jessica: "If you can't stand the motherfucking heat, stay out of the motherfucking kitchen, you fucking bitch!" And then she gets her reward for being a good dog and Paul gives her a cookie kiss on the forehead. She's so well trained that they don't even need to put newspaper down for her anymore. And then up in the HoH room with Paul and Matt last night: "What's your favourite thing that I said today?" Fuck off, Raven.

This gif is disgusting. Paul kissed her AGAIN on the neck after she attacked them outside in the BY. That was the most disgusting part. Raven was doing all this not because she actually has a bone in this matter (in the game, she's totally worthless and expendable) but because it would get her Paul's approval and physical affection. First of all, isn't she with Matt? Didn't Raven notice that Matt was NOT very comfortable with this behavior?

Also, the fact that Paul kept preaching "no empathy" to his trained dogs was disgusting because the fact that he has to keep on telling them "no empathy" means he knows what a shitty thing it is to attack and bully someone like that. 

With Aaryn and GM, I honestly think that they DID NOT KNOW that they were being totally shitty. It's no excuse. But both of them seemed like girls who were taught their whole lives that their behavior was okay. Paul KNOWS how awful he was and he did it anyway and egged on a girl who's a little touched in the head to do most of the dirty work. Disgusting. 

• Love 9

Does anyone know what Elena and Jess just said to each other?  I was watching the HOH room and Matt, Raven, and Christmas saw them talking on the monitor.  Jessica skipped away after the conversation was over.

Christmas going on a rant to Matt and Raven that Cody and Jessica's PDA bothers her because she came into the House with a broken heart (people have found her wedding registry - her wedding was supposed to be in September, I believe). She doesn't want to see people "making out and dry humping in front of her." 

Matt and Raven are completely silent. Christmas is being a jerk here, but I'll thank her if it makes Matt and Raven cool their kitchen and bathroom mating rituals every night.

• Love 8

Christmas to Matt: "You're neutral, like Sweden."

LOL

Fucking Raven continues to whine that Jessica won't talk to her today and just doesn't understand why. I don't know, I always love talking to people who call me a mother fucking bitch. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

Thanks for the recap links and the posts while it was happening.

I read on BBFeedsters that Paul is blaming the editing for people thinking that they are bullies. Is there ever going to be a season where these people remember that they are on camera 24/7? I swear, it is like they forget that someone is watching all of the time.

News flash, HGs!  While TPTB can slant their presentation some with the edit, they can't edit you bad unless YOU GIVE THEM BAD STUFF TO EDIT.

Morons.

2 hours ago, Cutty said:

LOL at Caleb and Cody saying this is the season of minions. Pot calling the kettle black much? 

Well, they could definitely be considered experts on the subject....  ;)

2 hours ago, zorak said:

I think the fact that the cracked shells still have pieces of raw egg whites on/in them makes it a Salmonella issue. 

Not very likely; salmonella grows at room temperature, not at refrigerator temps.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul said there was at least one uncracked egg still in the container that this was done in.

Yeah - and that uncracked egg is still pretty much a sealed environment, so wtf does Paul think is going to happen to it?  Moron.

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Eggshells in coffee is an old country cooking trick for mellowing out bitter coffee.  Eggshells are primarily composed of calcium carbonate, which is alkaline/basic; it counteracts the acidity (and associated bitterness) of the coffee.

It's also a handy trick for campfire coffee, if you're using one of the old sit-on-the-fire basket-and-filter percolator coffee pots.  Those coffee pots are a lot worse than your standard Mr. Coffee about grounds getting out of the basket and into the pot, and a few crumbles of eggshell in the bottom of the pot will make the grounds sink to the bottom.

The More You Know! ™ 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And then up in the HoH room with Paul and Matt last night: "What's your favourite thing that I said today?" Fuck off, Raven.

No! You're lying! I can't!

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

If alex is afraid of someone being a sexual predator then maybe she should stop displaying her boobs. 

I hate Alex, but this is a super gross comment.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Eggshell-Gate

LOL at Cody saying "Hold that thought" and walking out the door only to never come back. 

I love this!

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Mark says he knows food safety way more than Christmas. 

I'm sure he does since I saw Christmas one day crack eggs and proceed to touch everything in the kitchen without washing her hands. Not to mention the fact that she cracked an egg on the oven, spilled some egg onto the oven, and then never cleaned it up. All this makes it even more enraging (and also funnier) that Christmas was bitching about Cody leaving egg shells in the carton.

25 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Didn't Raven notice that Matt was NOT very comfortable with this behavior?

Considering he told Raven that it turned him on I'd say he was plenty comfortable with it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No! You're lying! I can't!

Wait, I got another one for you. This cracks me up.

Raven, last night: "I think I won that screaming match. My momma didn't raise no Southern belle, but she didn't raise no bitch, either."

You can't make this shit up. 

• Love 8

Raven telling Matt that she was crying yesterday because she genuinely cares about Jess as a person.  Did she forget she admitted to Matt that she fake cried yesterday?

• Love 10

I don't know of anyone with gastroparesis who can scarf food the way Raven does. Last night I watched her put away a bag of popcorn, top it off with ice cream and then fry herself something else up to eat. People I know with GP can barely eat much less scarf the junk food the way she does. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Paul, Elena and MArk talking about disgusting habits you do while at home. 

Paul says at home, he doesn't do his dishes, because his mom likes being a mom

There was a conversation (as much as a Paul lecture/diatribe can be considered a conversation) a few weeks ago in which Paul got heated about people/fans not giving him credit for being a business success on his own, about people thinking he's spoiled because his parents are rich. Didja know his parents didn't help him out financially at all? His accomplishments are all his own, and he deserves credit for it! And this fuckhead lives with his parents - surely free rent - and doesn't even do his own dishes??? You spoiled little man-twat: go get another black-out ugly tattoo on your butthole so it'll cover the shit smears when your mama's not there to wipe your poopies.

Oh, and since I'm venting about the worst of the worst, does anyone know wtf that is on Raven's upper lip? It started days ago as a cold sore looking thing; lately it's turned blacker like a "beauty" mark. What the shit? Is it herpes? I thought the BB cast is supposed to be screened for STDs! Who am I kidding - I'm sure it's just another deadly disease, limp lip or something. Raven is just thoroughly ugly inside and out, in every way.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Mark and Elena were alone in a room just minutes ago.  And Elena said, "It's going to suck to have to put up Cody and Jess if we win HOH."

*Head-desks*  Well . . . I guess that finally answers where they're going next week.

Boy. Well, dumb-dumb confirmed. Mark has talked to Cody a lot about making waves and playing nice, so I'm still hopeful for him. Plus, he's foaming at the mouth to get out Christmas. No way he gets the power and leaves her in.

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I don't know of anyone with gastroparesis who can scarf food the way Raven does. Last night I watched her put away a bag of popcorn, top it off with ice cream and then fry herself something else up to eat. People I know with GP can barely eat much less scarf the junk food the way she does. 

Something, something, she has two hearts, woof, mother-f-ing woof.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

He would! Sadly it's the owners who give pitbulls a bad name . 

He doesn't have pitbulls they're Presa Canarios I believe. They are scary looking dogs I suppose... but also Paul is tiny so keep that in mind lol. 

463b077a75e9a3506575e6c62d80acd5.jpg

Edited by Lisin
Edited to identify correct dog breed
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Ah, but you've failed to take into account that she's eating for two... hearts, that is. ;)

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Wait, I got another one for you. This cracks me up.

Raven, last night: "I think I won that screaming match. My momma didn't raise no Southern belle, but she didn't raise no bitch, either."

You can't make this shit up. 

Hey CBS, how much are you charging for the live feeds of raven's reaction to how deeply unpopular she is outside of the house?  I'd pay serious money to see that. It might just break her heart(s)!!!

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Lisin said:

He doesn't have pitbulls they're cane corsos I believe. They are scary looking dogs I suppose... but also Paul is tiny so keep that in mind lol. 

463b077a75e9a3506575e6c62d80acd5.jpg

I hope that fucker didn't cut that dog's ears.  I sure hope he came that way.  I have more than enough to hate Paul for already.  It's getting exhausting.  Dog mutilation sets me off.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Michichick said:

Paul wins for ugliest tattoo collection this season, but Christmas and Matt's arms full of ugly tattoos are no prize either. 

I thought I heard Paul bragging one day about getting in to see some famous tattoo artist, but I could be misremembering and anyway I doubt anyone well-known is responsible for that inky blob on his chest.

If it was a famous artist like Mark Mahoney, Bang Bang, Dr Woo, or KVD he would have name dropped them. His work has none of the hall marks, motifs, or precision of a top artist. fMxenb.gif

6 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

If it was a famous artist like Mark Mahoney, Bang Bang, Dr Woo, or KVD he would have name dropped them. His work has none of the hall marks, motifs, or precision of a top artist. fMxenb.gif

If he mentioned a name, I wouldn't remember because I know nothing of tattoo artists.

Not sure what that lion is all about, but it's hilarious!

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 1

Cody arguing with Jessica that global warming is a hoax and it's the scientists who are corrupt. 

In case you forgot what an ignorant sack of shit he was. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Cody arguing with Jessica that global warming is a hoax and it's the scientists who are corrupt. 

In case you forgot what an ignorant sack of shit he was. 

I hadn't forgotten but his hideous had started to fade under Paul's rein.  Thank you!  I have been fortified.  

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Oh, and since I'm venting about the worst of the worst, does anyone know wtf that is on Raven's upper lip? It started days ago as a cold sore looking thing; lately it's turned blacker like a "beauty" mark. What the shit? Is it herpes? I thought the BB cast is supposed to be screened for STDs! Who am I kidding - I'm sure it's just another deadly disease, limp lip or something. Raven is just thoroughly ugly inside and out, in every way.

When I first saw it I thought it was a cold sore, too.  But then Matt or Paul made a comment to her about how her burn resembled a Marilyn Monroe kind of mole.  I think she burned herself while frying something one day.

Cody has said stuff about hating dog and imagining killing puppies before combat, the transphobic language, and disliking victim noises which sounds stupid and deranged. I think he's in a situation right now I sometimes experience in Real Housewives, where two are jerks but one acts like a bigger asshole for the moment, so it makes  them look better. As Marcellas said once it's "how do you choose between syphilis and gonerhea?" 

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

When Christmas came back from doctor this morning she announced she got her stitches out then said, "that is all I am allowed to say."  WTF?  

Yeah, it was weird. Every time she tried to talk about it, they went to fish. What's the big secret?

That lion GIF looks like Christmas to me.

• Love 1
Just now, Michichick said:

Yeah, it was weird. Every time she tried to talk about it, they went to fish. What's the big secret?

The big secret is Xmas was addicted to drugs and has become heavily dependent on painkillers and I believe the DR is trying to wean her off those painkillers which might explain her sour mood swings.

What are Paul and Josh looking for?  They seem to think it might be some twist related thing or something but did anything happen that would make them think this?

Cody has, over the season, demonstrated himself to be a flawed individual who is,  in certain unattractive respects, likely a product of contained/limited experience. He can be casually ignorant, rude, and emotionally reactive when he feels he's been deceived. 

I've never seen him coordinate or participate in a concerted, organized campaign to harass others. Has he ever undertaken a prolonged effort to demean/denigrate some aspect of another HG's biography like the military service about which Christmas and Co are improvising their fan fiction?

For the most part, he actually has simply disengaged from conflict rather than escalating it in a premeditated, malicious fashion. 

To me, even as I disagree with many of his political/social views, there's absolutely no comparison between his behavior and that of Josh's cohort. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The big secret is Xmas was addicted to drugs and has become heavily dependent on painkillers and I believe the DR is trying to wean her off those painkillers which might explain her sour mood swings.

Nah, this can't be it.  I took pain killers for this amount of time and did not become addicted.  Did you read this somewhere? 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Nah, this can't be it.  I took pain killers for this amount of time and did not become addicted.  Did you read this somewhere? 

Xmas has talked on the feeds about how she was a drug addict. It is a totally different situation when someone with a history of addiction starts taking those painkillers.

• Love 6

It's too bad Cody is Cody. He's in awesome shape & very pretty. He doesn't look he uses steroids & doesn't have any ugly tattoos. He's almost perfect except for the fact that he's Cody. I can't separate the two. LOL!!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I saw this the other day and was like wtf - now she's giving herself a beauty mark!?! Most likely to copy Elena. 

• Love 1