Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah, I tried it too and it bumped me to the log-in page. I managed to get the password right on the second try (in my defense, I haven't signed in there since last summer when I briefly paid for feeds) and only then would it count my single vote to Mark. 

Apparently I set up my address as the Museum of Modern Art in New York. I forgot how many hoops Canadians have to jump through in order to pay for the feeds. It's probably why so few of us bother.

Thankfully my browser remembers mine for me - haha   Im so thankful for passwords remembering websites... except now i think i'm hosed if I ever get logged out of facebook and need to log in on a different device. 

11 minutes ago, eskimo said:

AGREED!  He was a major asshole in the way he treated some people, especially Megan, at the beginning.  

How as he an asshole to megan? I think we only saw him say one thing to her "i nominated you because I don't like you" 

Honestly that's not really very asshole-ish. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They're gonna bring Will (or Derrick) in there to tell the jury not to be bitter and that Paul played the game best and considering all these fools crawled up Paul's ass because he was a vet, they're definitely gonna give Will (or Derrick) what he wants because he's way more popular than Paul.

I don't think they blatantly steer.  They are there to mediate and keep the discussion on track.  The first year Will did this he addressed that question.  

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

How as he an asshole to megan? I think we only saw him say one thing to her "i nominated you because I don't like you" 

I agree, it was honest.  I would like to see more of that with nominations.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, himela said:

Do you think Alex will vote for Paul to win or will she stay bitter till the finale night?

I don't know.  If she still thinks she's going to be the favorite house guest, she may vote for Paul so she doesn't look like a bitter person.

as for Josh, it's more clear than ever that Paul sized him up immediately and very deliberately pushed his buttons so he'd bully people selected for eviction so those people would have negative feelings toward Josh.  While maybe a smart game move, such calculated manipulation of someone as malleable and emotionally unstable as Josh was really abusive and reprehensible.  Same for Xmas doing it.    

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I don't know.  If she still thinks she's going to be the favorite house guest, she may vote for Paul so she doesn't look like a bitter person.

AND she doesn't want to alienate Paul's fans!  lol  She still thinks she will have perks when this thing ends. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I voted for Cody yesterday and will vote for him. He's got his flaws but I think there's a lot of good in him. I like how he praised his daughter's mother and wished the best for her. A nasty man would have said bad things about an ex in order to make himself look better. He'll shoulder the heat in order to protect someone he cares about. Also, I think that if he ever saw anyone in trouble, no matter what race, orientation, etc., he's help that person out and not make a stupid video about it.

I agree with this.  I actually enjoyed what we saw about him most of the time.  It's my belief that he would defend anyone--that's the oath they take.  I have a relative who was a policeman for decades.  If you heard him talk you would say he was somewhat racist, homophobic, etc.  However, when he was on the job, his job was to protect and defend and he did that to the best of his abilities no matter who it was.  I still think a lot what Cody spoke about was due to lack of exposure and actually saying he didn't care what "tranny's" said about him was not the worst homophobic things said by other players.  It was not the most politically correct thing to say, but it was not threatening violence against them....like Jason said about Jessica and Kevin's wife.  I am voting for Cody.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

AND she doesn't want to alienate Paul's fans!  lol  She still thinks she will have perks when this thing ends.

I'm wondering if her dragging a coke bottle around all the time and taking a can of coke out to meet Julie, wasn't a calculated effort to try to win a Coke endorsement deal.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I feel like he was talking down to her, especially in front of a large group of people who they were all still getting to know.  Which I think is an asshole move.  YMMV.

Even if we take this out of the equation, he still came across as an asshole to me.  And not because he didn't kiss ass.  That was the one thing I loved about him.  An unpopular opinion I know... lol

Edited by eskimo
to add
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I feel like he was talking down to her, especially in front of a large group of people who they were all still getting to know.  Which I think is an asshole move.  YMMV.

From bit and pieces we've heard at the beginning of the season, almost all of them had an issue with Megan.  She seemed to hit some nerves.  Oh and she said something really negative about Marines (can't remember the exact quote) and I believe there was another negative comment she said that hit a nerve with people in there (not the panda thing).  But yes, Cody is totally the asshole. 

Oh yea, I think her comment about Marines was that they're lazy and don't do anything.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I'm wondering if her dragging a coke bottle around all the time and taking a can of coke out to meet Julie, wasn't a calculated effort to try to win a Coke endorsement deal.

I think you are onto something.  Carrying a coke can out for her interview was calculated.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Oh yea, I think her comment about Marines was that they're lazy and don't do anything.  

I thought that was Josh saying that to Cody?

9 minutes ago, watch2much said:

Nah, it was her attempt to be "quirky" and a "character". 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

From bit and pieces we've heard at the beginning of the season, almost all of them had an issue with Megan.  She seemed to hit some nerves.  Oh and she said something really negative about Marines (can't remember the exact quote) and I believe there was another negative comment she said that hit a nerve with people in there (not the panda thing).  But yes, Cody is totally the asshole. 

I'm sorry, I think he was an asshole.  I shouldn't have mentioned Megan at all because now it appears that's solely what I based my opinion on.  I didn't mean to offend you with my opinion.

• Love 1

Megan also discussed the need to target the stronger men, in front of Josh, because they will try and dominate the game. Cody was cold towards Megan but Josh was the one who was a total asshole to her. I don't know that Megan did anything horrible in the house but the group attack mentality was clearly displayed with how they house seemed to target Megan early on. Jessica jumped all over the Pao Pao/Panda mess up, which I understood. Megan accused Jessica of making a racist statement but Jessica was quick to attack and less interested in finding out what was actually said. Once Josh went after Megan it seemed like it was game on. Megan was smart to leave because the house was going to keep going after her and the bullying element was clearly on display.

People are welcome to vote for who they are. Cody said some things I disagree with but his behavior was heads and tails better then the vast majority of the house guests. He is the only one to think of targeting Paul and he was trying to keep his daughter out of the game. He has his flaws but he has his strong points. I am not going to reduce him, or any other human being, to one or two statements that I disagree with. Most of these folks gave me a long list of crappy behavior that I strongly disagree with. Mark is the only person I would say played a reasonably clean game and stood up when it counted. Elena stayed out of the mess and looked uncomfortable but was not willing to take a stronger stand like Mark.

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Especially in light of how Josh treated Megan and other house guests have treated each other.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think for Alex it might come down to their speeches. Either one could get very cocky about what they did or had to do.  

All I know is that I'm muting the speeches again this year. 

Josh better handle the questions and speech well. If they ask some pointed or harsh questions, he needs to own his game. If gets emotional and weepy, he's done. I am a teeny bit curious how Paul will handle it. Will he blather about #friendship, or tell them all he controlled everyone and ran the house? But I'll have to read about it, because I'll be muting him too :)

"Congrats guys! You alll made it to jury...what an accomplishment!"

Lol.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

Wish we could vote for Megan for AFP...for running like a bat out of hell from that shit house.

Nah.  She claimed to have PTSD and was triggered by Josh.  I call bullshit on that one.  She came in excited and full of herself and dreams of making it far, like everyone does.  She made some huge mistakes, freaked out and could not face that she was hated right out of the gate so quit with an excuse.  

What little I saw of her, I did not like her to a huge degree.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Bolded = LOLZ

So you think Cody would vote Paul?  I can see him doing this out of spite, as in - "I told you that he needed to go but no one did anything about it, so here you go, Paul."  I just wonder how much sway everyone else might have on Cody when they tell their stories after slinking into the jury house.

Cody knew what was going to happen, he told Jason and Alex more than once. He won't be surprised to see them slink in, not at all. I'll think he'll vote Paul, because he respects the game,

1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Andy's voting Elena for AFP

Andy rat is stupid.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I'm sorry, I think he was an asshole.  I shouldn't have mentioned Megan at all because now it appears that's solely what I based my opinion on.  I didn't mean to offend you with my opinion.

You didn't! promise :)   I know none of us can judge what happened when Megan was there because feeds weren't on but I tend to see people think the HGs picked on Megan and they were horrible for getting her to the point she quit but it sounds like she didn't do herself any favors. 

But I agree with you that Cody was an asshole to a lot of other people :)

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Nah.  She claimed to have PTSD and was triggered by Josh.  I call bullshit on that one.  She came in excited and full of herself and dreams of making it far, like everyone does.  She made some huge mistakes, freaked out and could not face that she was hated right out of the gate so quit with an excuse.  

What little I saw of her, I did not like her to a huge degree.  

I could have sworn that Megan said she was an interrogator and would use that as a skill.  Just looked up her bio and either I heard her wrong or she is full of shit.  Her bio reads like the way paul played.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Megan also discussed the need to target the stronger men, in front of Josh, because they will try and dominate the game. Cody was cold towards Megan but Josh was the one who was a total asshole to her. I don't know that Megan did anything horrible in the house but the group attack mentality was clearly displayed with how they house seemed to target Megan early on. Jessica jumped all over the Pao Pao/Panda mess up, which I understood. Megan accused Jessica of making a racist statement but Jessica was quick to attack and less interested in finding out what was actually said. Once Josh went after Megan it seemed like it was game on. Megan was smart to leave because the house was going to keep going after her and the bullying element was clearly on display.

That's right, I must have confused Josh's actions with Cody's regarding Megan.  My feelings towards Cody remain the same for other reasons though.  And Josh deserves every last tear he will shed when he see's who he is and what people think of him.  It's going to be rough for overly-sensitive Josh.  It's almost time to lie in that bed they've all made!  Wish we could watch.  I was no fan of Megan, how stupid was she to say that in front of Josh.  That tells him that either 1. he's going to be targeted, or 2. he's not a strong male.  Oopsy. 

I think I might also be looking at the Megan situation through the lens of everything that's happened since.  You are dead-on when you say that the group attack mentality was first displayed here.  It just went speeding downhill from there. 

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's kind of hilarious that he wants to take Josh to F2 because if Josh wins final HOH, he's not taking Paul. I can see how Josh's eviction speech will go:

Josh: This is the hardest move I've ever had to make. Both of you are so great *sniffle* and I love you both so much on a personal level. *sob* Christmas, you've been my girl from day 1, protecting me. Paul, you've been my boy and you've helped me so much throughout this game. This is a game move, though. *sob* Christmas.....I am so sorry....*sob* that I can't do what you want me to do. I know this game move is going to be the best for my game, and as a superfan, I know what I have to do so I choose... *sob* to evict you, Paul! I'M SO SORRY, BRO. IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL. I'M SO SORRY. 

OMG LadyCalypso, you sound just like him.  Lol. In reading your scenario Josh's voice was in my head.  I can totally see this going down exactly.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

We better get a long clip of the jury house tonight.  I do think that everyone will have done a face palm once there and mad at themselves for being duped.  I can't see Josh winning but the vote will be close.  Well, maybe he could win. 

Josh= Alex, Jason, Elena, Mark

Paul= Cody, Yule, Kevin  

Be still my heart.  

You left out Cereal Killer and Living Dead Girl.  Not surprising; they were pretty much left out of the entire season.  :>

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I could have sworn that Megan said she was an interrogator and would use that as a skill.  Just looked up her bio and either I heard her wrong or she is full of shit.  Her bio reads like the way paul played.

I think she said it during her intro - she learned the skills while deployed or something like that.  but she definitely said it!

• Love 1

CBS site is still letting me vote unlimited.  Not sure if they count :)

I'm voting for Cody, though it's like picking which STD you want.

Strictly on the fact that he went after Paul and Paul will be pissed if he wins it.

He also put up Black Friday when the Paul nomination crashed and burned.

He should have paid attention and worked to get her out back then.  Jillian wasn't a threat to anybody.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

CBS site is still letting me vote unlimited.  Not sure if they count :)

I'm voting for Cody, though it's like picking which STD you want.

Strictly on the fact that he went after Paul and Paul will be pissed if he wins it.

He also put up Black Friday when the Paul nomination crashed and burned.

He should have paid attention and worked to get her out back then.  Jillian wasn't a threat to anybody.

I was just coming here to post the same thing. I have been voting for Cody but it lets me keep on voting. I too hope I'm doing it right

Yeah - the CBS site says you have to register to vote. OR - do it through twitter or facebook (doing it on twitter says you have to allow CBS to make changes to your profile - NO THANKS! )

But another spot  BB Network- linked by someone above, says only if you're on all access http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-vote-americas-favorite-houseguest/

With the polls now open, fans can visit the official voting at cbs.com and cast 20 votes a day each day until Wednesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:59AM PT. CBS indicates that only All Access subscribers will have their votes counted so be sure you’re signed in and if you don’t have AA yet then you can get the Free Trial now to submit your votes and be sure they are counting toward the official results.

8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So who is leaving tonight? Kevin?

Probably.  At last word Paul isn't using the PoV, so Josh and Kevin will remain OTB - and it would be pretty surprising for Yom Kippur to evict Josh at this point, vs. evicting Kevin.

49 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You left out Cereal Killer and Living Dead Girl.  Not surprising; they were pretty much left out of the entire season.  :>

OMG, I did!   They will vote for Paul. 

• Love 1

I would want Josh to cut Paul at FInal 3 for the drama of it. I didn't like Paul this season but he did play the game better then everyone and should win. I want to see more of the jury. That's what Friday's should be and not those stupid "Remember When" clip shows. Matt & Raven have been there over 2 weeks and we haven't seen them. I know they didn't play the game but I want to see their response with the other HG already there. Of course, there is Jason and now Alex. Now, those two I really want to see. Will Jason be all calm and realize he was played? Will Alex fire him up again that Paul duped them?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I would want Josh to cut Paul at FInal 3 for the drama of it. I didn't like Paul this season but he did play the game better then everyone and should win. I want to see more of the jury. That's what Friday's should be and not those stupid "Remember When" clip shows. Matt & Raven have been there over 2 weeks and we haven't seen them. I know they didn't play the game but I want to see their response with the other HG already there. Of course, there is Jason and now Alex. Now, those two I really want to see. Will Jason be all calm and realize he was played? Will Alex fire him up again that Paul duped them?

Didn't Raven just get voted out last Thursday? There have only been two episodes since then so I'm not surprised we haven't seen her. Really hoping they do a long jury segment tonight showing Matt, Jason, and Raven's arrivals.

I really hope this unlimited thing for non-All Access people registered on the CBS site is some kind of mistake, 'cause that is some poor business decisions skills if it isn't.  Their goal should be to drive people to the paid tier by giving out extra goodies at the pay level.  Here, they seem to be giving out the extra goodies at the free level.  Maybe I should drop my subscription so I can vote extra too.*

*Currently, my subscription is free after trying to drop it last month, so I guess it doesn't make a difference with regards to me personally.

This is the first season that the feeders will have the strongest representation in AFP.   I like that.  One bogus AFP I remember was that icky old man Jerry who looked adorable on the programs, so he won.  

The lock boxes in HOH were never used.  Did they can the plan or put them there to confuse?  

Edited by wings707

who knows.... i think jessica and someone else started messing with them one day and were told to stop that.  if they were just a prop it's really bizarre that BB would keep the keys with them. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2

I'm voting for Mark. Yes Cody might have been the biggest resistance to Paul- but I honestly cannot vote for someone who has said the things Cody has said. But that's just me- I'm pretty sure he is going to win. 

But I'm gonna throw my votes to Mark- and hopefully he comes in the top 3 so at least he knows that America liked him. 

• Love 7

I'm voting for Mark because he was consistently a kind and good person, and some of the abuse he had to swallow because he went against Paul Manson went way over the line and was uncomfortable to watch. He was also ridiculed constantly for his kindness and IMO that's a horrible thing to do to anyone -- kindness is a special quality and obviously so many people in the house didn't have it. Also the abuse and shunning he had to face the last week in the house when he was completely alone was horrible. Cody at least always had either Jessica, Mark or Elena to comfort him. Mark was all alone while the rest of the house treated him like pondscum but he still left the house graciously.

• Love 9

If I remember, kevin incurred Paul's wrath for spending time with Mark that week. Playing pool and chatting.

i always thought the total shunning started at Paul's insistence because kevin dared to go against his orders on this.

i think Kevin genuinely liked mark and has spoken often of hanging out with him in jury.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I feel so bad because I forgot about Mark. (I've not been paying a ton of attention lately). Cody winning would be hilarious in pissing off Paul,

Cody winning it wouldn't piss off Paul.  In fact Paul probably would want him to win more than anyone else.  They both agreed early on they were the only two playing the game so Paul will get validation in a Cody vote for being a fellow gamer.

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

ew.

hmmm well i guess that means kevin will be leaving tonight.  such a bummer!  He would have been so excited to be in the house on finale.  

So have we figured out who Paul nominated yet??

Several pages back last night.  Kevin and Josh.  Paul also won the POV so the noms will stay the same.

4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Bolded = LOLZ

So you think Cody would vote Paul?  I can see him doing this out of spite, as in - "I told you that he needed to go but no one did anything about it, so here you go, Paul."  I just wonder how much sway everyone else might have on Cody when they tell their stories after slinking into the jury house.

Cody respects a fellow gamer and already said he would vote for Paul.  Two peas in a pod.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

(Me: This is in reference to Cody). 

After the nomination Megan went up to visit Cody in the HOH room and got treated with total condescension and chilling cold stares.  It was the Cody Bully Way and it devastated here because she indeed suffers from PTSD.  She was sexually assaulted by a fellow serviceman while serving in Iraq which was what brought it on.  And apparently it helped trigger a major panic attack when she left Cody's room and went directly to the diary room where she remained for about 3 to 5 hours and where she and production agreed it was best she left for this "medical" reason.

As to Megan making a comment about the marines.  That was said to be Josh.  Megan was army so if she made the comment that would just be inter-service rivalry.  GI's and Jarheads always do the pissing match rivalry for fun.  If anyone doesn't know that they never served in the military nor have know anyone that did.  My dad and cousin were both army and my uncle was navy and they always jumped on the marines just like the marines jumped on their service. 

It is no big deal.  Marines are not saints by definition.  They contain the good, the bad and the ugly just like any other organization.  To lump them all together as "good" makes those that are/were truly heroes into a joke to be compared to the whiners and war lovers and criminal bad apples in the bunch.  Respect what a person does, not what organization he/she is part of please.  Only then do the true heroes among the marine corps get the honor they deserve.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, gunderda said:

who knows.... i think jessica and someone else started messing with them one day and were told to stop that.  if they were just a prop it's really bizarre that BB would keep the keys with them. 

I remember from Julie's tour that they needed 2 keys to get in the box.  I have been waiting for something to happen with them. 

Paul for Afp!  Ha..just kidding.  Can the winner of the game also be afp?

26 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

If I remember, kevin incurred Paul's wrath for spending time with Mark that week. Playing pool and chatting.

i always thought the total shunning started at Paul's insistence because kevin dared to go against his orders on this.

i think Kevin genuinely liked mark and has spoken often of hanging out with him in jury.

Oh yes I remember a pool game that turned into a meltdown for the HoH crew. I also remember Alex and Xmas being particularly vile about the temerity of Kevin to play a game of pool with Mark.