Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Agreed though I have to say that my state has two players who are/were considered upper tier players.  Yes good old Rhode Island, home of Derrick the cop and Richard Hatch.  I say were in the case of Richard because I am not sure if the level of respect still surrounds him after what he did in All-Stars.

Agreed! Not to get off-topic, what he did was horrible and the way everyone treated Sue was almost as bad. They should use it in classes about how NOT to treat assault victims.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Can we all agree someone needs to stab that fucking floaty Paul keeps wearing!!!!

::::raises hand:::: I know, we can get Arya Stark to go there and littlefinger that floaty right off Paul.  Will totally shut him up. LOL

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Can we all agree someone needs to stab that fucking floaty Paul keeps wearing!!!!

Oh 100000000000%. I would seriously drive from Phoenix to LA just to jump into the backyard and pop that thing! Haha. 

• Love 2

I can't say the exact time, because I wasn't paying enough attention, but around 4:30 a.m. Eastern, Paul began his trips to to talk to everyone. Josh has been questioning his moves and has been telling Christmas he has a problem with it, and Christmas keeps shutting him down. He doesn't agree with Paul forcing a tie so that Christmas has to break it, and told her that it puts the heat on her and him but Paul walks away unscathed. Christmas has shown herself to be dumber than dirt by her responses to him, even blaming Josh for making her uncomfortable by questioning Paul's plan.

Earlier in the evening, Paul was talking to Josh and Raven and told them he thought the endurance competitions were over. Later, they joined Christmas in the HOH and told her that if endurance is over, they should get rid of Alex since she could do better on the other challenges then Jason. Christmas shut them down, too, because it wasn't Paul's plan. Paul joins later when Josh leaves and Raven was in the shower, and Christmas fills him in. Raven gets out of the shower and on her way out of the HOH, Paul asks her something about the vote and she agrees to vote for whichever one he says. Paul and Christmas proceed to bash her for being flighty, which is quite hypocritical of Christmas at the moment. 

He spoke to Alex alone, and she told him to pull her down and leave Jason up. When Paul said something about Jason being so edgy about it, she agreed that he could leave her OTB if he wanted. Jason also told him it was alright if he pulled Alex down. So, at that time, he has given himself an out if Jason stays up and gets evicted. 

Not content with that, he seeks out Kevin to tell him to lay low, again. Then, he tells Christmas, Raven, Josh and Alex that Kevin has told him to not use the veto because Christmas wants to backdoor Paul. Everyone scoffs at the stupidity of that, and since I didn't hear that part, I went to Twitter and it appears that no one else heard it either, with everyone saying that Kevin didn't say it, unless it was said when the camera wasn't on them. Possible, but would require a camera to not be on Paul every second of every day, and we all know that doesn't happen. Seriously, a few days ago I decided to watch BBAD and the camera was on Paul, sleeping, with that stupid hat over his eyes. Paul's beard is hardly worth watching and it was on the air for two minutes before I turned channels. 

Josh has been seeing through him and now Jason is questioning him. He caught Jason in the backyard to tell him that Kevin told him that it was him (Paul) that was being backdoored, not him (Kevin). It seemed to be in an attempt to discredit Kevin's words to Jason earlier, but fortunately for us/unfortunately for Paul, he didn't stop there and asserted that Christmas did say she was after the male competitor, and he (Paul) was sure it was him (Paul). Jason pointed out that it couldn't be him (Paul), because he won the VETO. He also said that no one in the house saw Kevin as a competitor. Don't get too excited, though, because he (Jason) insists he is fine as a pawn because he knows he has the votes of Alex, Josh and Paul.

So, as of 5:15 a.m. EST, Alex is coming off, Jason is staying on, Kevin is the replacement nom, and Jason gets evicted. About that same time, Jason, Alex and Paul began to discuss all of Raven's lies and illnesses, the newest of which is that Raven is claiming to have had a relative on the Titanic, but doesn't remember her name. Absolutely no one in that house believes anything she says, and she has irritated all of them.  Unfortunately for us, no one sees her as a threat either, which means she won't go away anytime soon. I'm actually okay with that, because I want Alex to leave before Raven and Kevin.

Finally, I realize these paragraphs suck and I have used more run-on sentences then Farrah Abraham, but I'm typing in the mist of insomnia and stomach pain and can't think that well. Hopefully, I'll fall asleep soon (which was actually why I was watching the feed; they are so boring I thought it might put me to sleep).

Edited by Christina
Added names in parentheses for clarity.
  • Love 21

@Christina, thank you for that info. Jason will be blindsided as it stands now but by Thursday he will know and leave with a smile and an 'ok you got me attitude.'  

Kevin is disgusted with this group and I doubt cares about much anymore. Or maybe this is me projecting. Lol 

Josh for the win. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, wings707 said:

Excellent.  Josh is onto Paul and sharing with Christmas, she agrees.  Finally.  They don't like him playing every corner and playing it so he has no blood on his hands.  

Edited by Jeanne222

Paul has a very good 'sense of the game'.  I suspect he felt something was off and was not going to be backdoored so he won veto!

He'll take Alex down and Christmas will replace her with Kevin.

Paul's minions will vote out Jason.. The one who disobeyed Paul to save Kevin!

Amazing.

A win for all of them!

Edited by Jeanne222
3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Seriously whomever studies Cults needs to watch this season of Big Brother. It's insane to me how brainwashed Paul has most of these people. It's impressive but insane. 

Long ago, I took a course on Mass Movements/Personality Cults and this really is textbook behavior by these people.

The highlight was when we saw the film of the West Virginia snake handlers doing their thing,  People who firmly believed that the righteous would not be bitten as they tossed these rattlesnakes around.  (It's theorized they kept the snakes in the fridge before the event so they were basically asleep.)

When the preacher got bit (to the delight of the audience), it did not make them realize it was all BS, it just confirmed how powerful the Devil was and that they had to pray harder.  Preacher was shitting bricks, but kept the grift going, "protesting" getting the medical treatment that saved him.

• Love 8

So Alex tells Jason that she threw the comp to Paul because we trust him.   Well, he really didn't want it and the result is the same anyway, you come down, Jason goes and you are next, you pinhead.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, burgerbitz said:

Oh, wow! Raven had family members on the Titanic! <coughbullshitcough> What a dipshit she is. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She will probably say her family member was Jack Dawson

16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So Alex tells Jason that she threw the comp to Paul because we trust him.   Well, he really didn't want it and the result is the same anyway, you come down and probably next to go, you pinhead.  

What the heck is wrong with her. She should go just for being that stupid.

• Love 11

This all too depressing. Paul will either keep the nominations the same or take down Alex & Kevin will go up. Paul will be in the clear if it's a split vote and no one will be the wiser. I hate Paul but he's playing a great game against a bunch of stupid people. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

This all too depressing. Paul will either keep the nominations the same or take down Alex & Kevin will go up. Paul will be in the clear if it's a split vote and no one will be the wiser. I hate Paul but he's playing a great game against a bunch of stupid people. 

He won't keep nominations the same because that would fully expose him to Alex and Jason. If he takes Alex down, she's so stupid that she'll still trust him after Jason gets voted out because Paul will claim it's not his fault, he didn't know, he voted to save Jason. 

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Paul has a very good 'sense of the game'.  I suspect he felt something was off and was not going to be backdoored so he won veto!

You really think Paul thought he was going to get backdoored?  Not in a million chances. He was using that as an excuse to make it seem like he wasn't close to Christmas 

I can't even be sad that Jason is leaving. I know he tried to win but he's such a dumbass. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Michichick said:

He won't keep nominations the same because that would fully expose him to Alex and Jason. If he takes Alex down, she's so stupid that she'll still trust him after Jason gets voted out because Paul will claim it's not his fault, he didn't know, he voted to save Jason. 

Exactly.   Josh sees what Paul is doing;  I am interested to see if he will be able to do something about that.  Way too late, most likely.  He said he just realized Paul's MO so this is new to him.  Christmas is slapping him down because she doesn't want to screw up her plan to be F3 with Paul and Josh and take Josh to the end and win.  She doesn't want Paul exposed. 

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ugh, this means another week of Alex acting smug. She says she threw veto. Dumbass. Even if Jason's gone she won't care because she thinks she's Paul's real F2, and also, Alex just isn;t the type to care about anybody.

Yep.  Both she and Christmas think Paul is their F2.   But I think Christmas would not allow him past F3 if she has the opportunity.  She is using him to get there is my guess.  Maybe I am giving her too much credit. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Michichick said:

You know what? Paul taking Alex down and then voting to keep Jason could end up sealing his fate if Josh or Christmas win the final HOH comp. Josh is already expressing how much he hates that Paul is planning for Christmas to break the tie and get no blood on his hands. Christmas may be still up Paul's ass and trusting him, but I think Josh has planted those seeds in her head. This could actually be his game sealing move to not make F2. Josh could very well tell Alex that Paul was an active part of the plan to get out Jason if he's pissed enough.

I have some hope here. So, thanks Josh, for showing doubt in Paul this week! 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, gunderda said:

It feels so weird that Jason and josh seem to have the best instincts in this game but everyone makes them think they're big dumb dumbs. 

yep, all because they trust two women who have inflated senses of their intelligence, game play, and self worth.

• Love 10

Josh is a big dumb dumb. He lets Paul and Christmas play him like a fiddle and wind him up to go off on people. Then he goes and cries like a baby like he's the victim. Then he does it again and again. Yet he claims he's not playing Pauls game? They all are.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Josh is a big dumb dumb. He lets Paul and Christmas play him like a fiddle and wind him up to go off on people. Then he goes and cries like a baby like he's the victim. Then he does it again and again. Yet he claims he's not playing Pauls game? They all are.

Josh sees that he has been playing Paul's game.  He is trying to get Christmas to see how they all have been and wants to stop it..   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know what? Paul taking Alex down and then voting to keep Jason could end up sealing his fate if Josh or Christmas win the final HOH comp. Josh is already expressing how much he hates that Paul is planning for Christmas to break the tie and get no blood on his hands. Christmas may be still up Paul's ass and trusting him, but I think Josh has planted those seeds in her head. This could actually be his game sealing move to not make F2. Josh could very well tell Alex that Paul was an active part of the plan to get out Jason if he's pissed enough.

I have some hope here. So, thanks Josh, for showing doubt in Paul this week! 

Alex won't listen. She'll just laugh and run to Paul with this info. I honestly feel like at this point Paul could win HoH, put Alex on the block, tell Xmas and Josh to evict Alex, and Alex will still go to jury thinking she was Paul's ride or die. Not an iota of self-awareness in the girl.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Alex won't listen. She'll just laugh and run to Paul with this info. I honestly feel like at this point Paul could win HoH, put Alex on the block, tell Xmas and Josh to evict Alex, and Alex will still go to jury thinking she was Paul's ride or die. Not an iota of self-awareness in the girl.

I agree.  The second HOH in the DE will be Paul's no matter who wins it.  He will push for Alex out unless he gets wind of Josh being onto him and not happy.  They only way I see him finding out is if Christmas tells him and they both turn on Josh. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yep.  Both she and Christmas think Paul is their F2.   But I think Christmas would not allow him past F3 if she has the opportunity.  She is using him to get there is my guess.  Maybe I am giving her too much credit. 

I think Xmas doesn;t want Paul near the finals not because she doesn't trust him completely (dumb) but because she has enough self-awareness to realize that she doesn't have many/any friends in jury. Who is going to vote for her? Mark and Cody, whom she screamed at constantly? Kevin, whom she yelled at because he asked her to chill by the pool? Matt, whom she ignored? Raven, when she runs out of the room with her scooter if Raven enters? So the bells are going off for Xmas that she can only win against Josh.

Alex however is one of those uniquely awful people who also thinks she's so great and loved by everybody. There is literally not one likable kind thing she's done in the house but for some reason she really thinks she's a unicorn.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Xmas doesn;t want Paul near the finals not because she doesn't trust him completely (dumb) but because she has enough self-awareness to realize that she doesn't have many/any friends in jury. Who is going to vote for her? Mark and Cody, whom she screamed at constantly? Kevin, whom she yelled at because he asked her to chill by the pool? Matt, whom she ignored? Raven, when she runs out of the room with her scooter if Raven enters? So the bells are going off for Xmas that she can only win against Josh.

Alex however is one of those uniquely awful people who also thinks she's so great and loved by everybody. There is literally not one likable kind thing she's done in the house but for some reason she really thinks she's a unicorn.

I hope this is true because I don't think it is a given she will.  As each jury member arrives at the house and shows the tape, those there will point out what has been going on.   Light will dawn on all of them and Christmas will be tied to this.  

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh sees that he has been playing Paul's game.  He is trying to get Christmas to see how they all have been and wants to stop it..   

Then 2 seconds later he says he doesn't question Paul & trusts him. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Xmas doesn;t want Paul near the finals not because she doesn't trust him completely (dumb) but because she has enough self-awareness to realize that she doesn't have many/any friends in jury.

No, she really doesn't have self-awareness about that. (Or anything lol.) She has always thought she has a kick ass social game when in reality it's terrible.  You're right that there's no one in jury who will vote for/champion her, but she honest to goodness thinks there is. She also believes America sees her as some kind of amazing bad ass. It's honestly so hilarious.

There are some people who think Christmas was allowed to stay in the game because she agreed to help Paul and like honestly I'm starting to think that maybe isn't a completely out there thought. She is so far up Paul's ass it's crazy.

Obviously I wanted Jason to win veto, but Paul winning it because Alex threw it to him is pretty great. A mild inconvenience for Paul, yay! And Alex shows herself to be a buffoon again, beautiful!

How sad that I'm forced to root for Josh because he's the only one left who at least questions Paul. Sigh, this season, man.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10
On 9/3/2017 at 8:19 AM, Artsda said:

Yes, I know!  He wants to make sure Christmas doesn't get all twitchy and tell Paul so he soothes over his position with love. 

On 9/3/2017 at 8:20 AM, peachmangosteen said:

No, she really doesn't have self-awareness about that. (Or anything lol.) She has always thought she has a kick ass social game when in reality it's terrible.  You're right that there's no one in jury who will vote for/champion her, but she honest to goodness thinks there is. She also believes America sees her as some kind of amazing bad ass. It's honestly so hilarious.

This is why she is not going with Josh even though she sees what is saying is true.  She doesn't want him to rock her boat.  She has plans to walk to the win and exposing Paul could screw that. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I see that as him backtracking as a result of Christmas questioning him. I mean, he literally did question Paul before he backtracked. I think Josh's judgments are sound, but he isn't trusting his gut and he's too easily manipulated by others. Plus, he's seen everyone run to Paul whenever there's even a tiny bit of doubt against him or anyone else. He probably sees how close Christmas is with Paul, given her immediate hesitation to trust Josh's doubt, so backtracking is the only way to keep himself from being the next target. What he says initially says a lot about what he's actually thinking, in my opinion. He definitely sees Paul's game but he can't do a thing to stop it in the upcoming week, so he has to play nice and pretend to still trust Paul 100%. Christmas even told him to play dumb so that Paul wouldn't catch on to Josh's actually good insight.

And I never thought I'd be defending Josh here; I don't even like the guy all that much.

ETA: To clarify, I think Josh still trusts Paul, but it's not 100% anymore. I'd say it's more about 80%. He really hasn't sounded happy about Christmas and Josh taking the fall for Jason's eviction this week while Paul continues to get off squeaky clean.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6

I do think Josh has a better chance than Xmas to win if it's Xmas/Josh because Josh can, in rare moments, express genuine remorse for things he's done. Doesn't mean he stops going off at people at Paul's urging and doesn't mean he didn't go way over the line with the bullying and harassment this summer, but I have heard him express remorse. Xmas and Alex aren't capable of that. I don't think Raven and Kevin have any way to get to the endgame.

• Love 3

There's an easy solution for Josh if he's really on to Paul...vote out Kevin along with Paul and Alex. 

Josh has got to realize that he would be the next strongest competitor after Alex and Paul and that Josh will become the target if Alex wins HOH or POV.  Right?  He has to understand that, right?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

There's an easy solution for Josh if he's really on to Paul...vote out Kevin along with Paul and Alex. 

Josh has got to realize that he would be the next strongest competitor after Alex and Paul and that Josh will become the target if Alex wins HOH or POV.  Right?  He has to understand that, right?

Only 4 vote this week and they are all in agreement, Jason goes.   Next week there will be 3 voting.  This is where maybe the tide can change but it is doubtful.  

Here's an idea.  Instead of having the HGs all watch the same seasons in sequester, they could have them watch different seasons.  There could be overlap, but Production could pick a pool of ten seasons and have each HG randomly choose 2 or 3 seasons (maybe by rolling dice) to see which season they get to watch in sequester.  That way, we'd have the HGs come into the game all with different notions of how to play/win, so we'd get a more interesting game.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 21

I can't really fault Josh for sticking with Paul. Unlike Alex and Jason, Paul really does wanna bring him to the end. It doesn't make sense to turn on him just yet.

If they do let Paul not vote out Jason and force a tie both Josh and Christmas need to make it clear Paul knew and has been in an alliance with them in their goodbye messages.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Only 4 vote this week and they are all in agreement, Jason goes.   Next week there will be 3 voting.  This is where maybe the tide can change but it is doubtful.  

They are in agreeement that Jason goes, but Paul wants it to be a split vote where Alex/Paul vote to evict Kevin, Raven/Josh vote to evict Jason, and Christmas breaks the tie and evicts Jason. I'd love it if Josh screwed that up by voting against Kevin, to protect Christmas and himself from getting the blame for evicting Jason. I don't think Josh will do that, because then he'd be on Paul's shit list, but I would love it. He does have the power to go against Paul's plan if he really doesn't want a tie vote.

16 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I can't really fault Josh for sticking with Paul. Unlike Alex and Jason, Paul really does wanna bring him to the end. It doesn't make sense to turn on him just yet.

If they do let Paul not vote out Jason and force a tie both Josh and Christmas need to make it clear Paul knew and has been in an alliance with them in their goodbye messages.

YES! The goodbye message would be a perfect place to out Paul's game to Jason. That way there's no in-house blowback.

• Love 8

To be fair, people who don't agree with Paul tend to go home. Josh has told Xmas he just needs to get this out of his systems and that what he says is "vault". She wants tom make sure he does not say it to anyone else !! That kind of thing gets you evicted. I do think she agrees with him but she still needs the trio intact. I think Josh sees that too. But given the opportunity , for instance Paul being on the block when voting begins. He and Xmas will take a shot. And that may have to wait until f4. But, at least someone is thinking about it.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

To be fair, people who don't agree with Paul tend to go home. Josh has told Xmas he just needs to get this out of his systems and that what he says is "vault". She wants tom make sure he does not say it to anyone else !! That kind of thing gets you evicted. I do think she agrees with him but she still needs the trio intact. I think Josh sees that too. But given the opportunity , for instance Paul being on the block when voting begins. He and Xmas will take a shot. And that may have to wait until f4. But, at least someone is thinking about it.

I agree.  Christmas sees Paul's game, now.  She is handling Josh because he is a loose cannon.  And that is a good thing to do!  lol

• Love 2

Alex to Jason, how does it feel to know that people love you on the outside? Jason- It feels pretty damn good. 

I don't think they will be able to let the negative feedback roll off their backs.   I suspect it will effect them both deeply.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Willie Hantz (BB14) was expelled for (among other things) chest-bumping Chef Joe.  His son, Willie Hantz, Jr. decided to expand on the tradition by chest-bumping Julie.  Curiously, Willie Hantz, Jr. was a difficult breech birth and was having trouble being delivered until Willie Hantz decided to belly-bump his wife.

Mick Lowder-Donato is the child of Megan Lowder and Dick Donato, both of whom voluntarily left the house.  Mick, in keeping with tradition, also left the house voluntarily.  Interestingly, Megan was awarded full custody of Mick as a child because Dick repeatedly dumped liquids on his head whenever he cried.

Justin Siebek-Simone, Jr. is the love child of Justin Siebek (expelled for holding a knife to a contestant) and Chima Simone (expelled for throwing a microphone in the pool).  Justin decided to honor both his parents by stabbing a microphone.

Adam Matt Jacinski-McDonald is the child of Adam Jasinski and Matty McDonald, who fell in love while corresponding with each other in prison.  After they got out, they married and then hired Amber Siyavus (BB8) to be their surrogate (Amber was arrested for a DUI on the way to the hospital to give birth).

ETA:  Removed joke about Neil that turns out to be in poor taste. 

Ah, OK.  I get it.  I'm not a Hantz fan, but I though that stupid Chef Joe should have been tossed, too.  He deliberately got Hantz worked up, hoping for a physical response.  MTV shows can be a horror show, but I've always liked that both parties are thrown out in a physical altercation.  It helps cut down on the people provoking the hot head.  Josh has calmed down, but he should been gone, IMO, from the level of provocation he exhibited.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Alex to Jason, how does it feel to know that people love you on the outside? Jason- It feels pretty damn good. 

I don't think they will be able to let the negative feedback roll off their backs.   I suspect it will effect them both deeply.  

What will bother Alex more is the love Jess has. Like getting B&B and taping it before the season is even over. I wonder if that will be it and CBS won't do another taping with a group of them like they normally do. Rewarding any of the fools left with guest spots might be something they don't want to do. 

I also can't wait for the reaction live on tv for Cody being AFP.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

What will bother Alex more is the love Jess has. Like getting B&B and taping it before the season is even over. I wonder if that will be it and CBS won't do another taping with a group of them like they normally do. Rewarding any of the fools left with guest spots might be something they don't want to do. 

YES!   B&B may ask some but not Jason or Alex due to the press that is out there.  

• Love 1