Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Damn you., show, for waiting until the LAST FIVE MINUTES to throw Phaedra under the bus and back up and roll over her. Repeatedly.  That was delicious.

Porsha, it hurts to be stupid, sweetheart.

Shamea brought it tonight.

Did Peter have a hot date with Smurfette?  Was he THAT offended by Porsha lying about Extra Crispy Todd?  

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

That reunion was crazy. So Phaedra is pulling the puppet strings? Not surprised... Porsha is just dumb.

Being that dumb is no defense when Kandi sues them all! lol! ;-)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I knew Porsha was dumb, but it appears she fell under the influence of FRACK and so it'll all be "on her!" Being stupid's no defense though! ;-(

You mean the same "influence" that Kandi was under just 2-3 seasons ago? What was her defense? LOL

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

You mean the same "influence" that Kandi was under just 2-3 seasons ago? What was her defense? LOL

I wasn't aware of Kandi accusing someone of being a lesbian and threatening to drug someone to take them back to her sex dungeon! I must have missed that episode! ;-(

5 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

That "influence" only caused Kandi to be silent on comments by outsiders regarding Phaedra, not spread lies or attack other people. No defense needed because there was no offensive action taken.

Now when we see Kandi sitting silent while her (real life, non show) best friend is defamed, starting arguments with people, or accusing others of felonies because of her friendship with Phaedra, we can make a comparison. Until then, no dice.

Amen and hallelujah to that! Such a false comparison or narrative! I expected better from true fans! Thanks! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 16

I will probably be at my table for one, but I enjoyed this season of RHOA. Sure, it was messy as hell, but I was entertained.  I normally agree that these reunions could be a smaller amount of episodes, but overall I was entertained by all the Atlanta reunion episodes thus far. If Frick and Frack gets what is coming to them in the next episode then all the episodes will be a win for me.  I thought the RHOBH reunion was extremely dull, so I am glad Atlanta seemed to have more going on than not wearing panties, Kim Richards, or a bag of pills.

I am glad Shamea stopped being friends with Porsha after the initial episode aired about the Kandi/Shamea rumor. It still seems like Shamea misses the friendship she had with Porsha, but has her issues with her. Porsha gave her an apology, but it did not feel all that genuine to me. I do hope if Shamea resumes her friendship with Porsha she keeps her eyes open.

Peter was so drunk. I did get a laugh when it seemed that no one cared that he walked off. Andy asked his obligatory question about Peter walking off, but everyone was kind of like who cares.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I will probably be at my table for one, but I enjoyed this season of RHOA. Sure, it was messy as hell, but I was entertained.  I normally agree that these reunions could be a smaller amount of episodes, but overall I was entertained by all the Atlanta reunion episodes thus far. If Frick and Frack gets what is coming to them in the next episode then all the episodes will be a win for me.  I thought the RHOBH reunion was extremely dull, so I am glad Atlanta seemed to have more going on than not wearing panties, Kim Richards, or a bag of pills.

I am glad Shamea stopped being friends with Porsha after the initial episode aired about the Kandi/Shamea rumor. It still seems like Shamea misses the friendship she had with Porsha, but has her issues with her. Porsha gave her an apology, but it did not feel all that genuine to me. I do hope if Shamea resumes her friendship with Porsha she keeps her eyes open.

Peter was so drunk. I did get a laugh when it seemed that no one cared that he walked off. Andy asked his obligatory question about Peter walking off, but everyone was kind of like who cares.

That whole couch on the right was "messed up;" pathological lying, gullibility, abuse, & outright stupidity! ;-(

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I just can't see how Phaedra can come back from this.  She's gotta go.  She's probably also done plenty to be disbarred.

Nene is on WWHL and she said watching the reunion was like watching an episode of Dateline. 

You'd think that, but Andy some how invited Vicki back after it was revealed that she and her boyfriend had lied about him having cancer, he edited around Russell's suicide on season 2 of Beverly Hills, and he's had no problem showing Kim Richards when she wasn't sober. I don't think that there is any low that he and Bravo won't stoop to.

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I wasn't aware of Kandi accusing someone of being a lesbian and threatening to drug someone to take them back to her sex dungeon! I must have missed that episode! ;-(

Amen and hallelujah to that! Such a false comparison or narrative! I expected better from true fans! Thanks! ;-)

Even Nene pointed out that Kandi supported Phaedra's lies for years on WWHL tonight! Oh, and according to Nene, she and Kandi are "friends". LOL

33 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

According to Shamea, she and Porsha are still friends.

30 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

You'd think that, but Andy some how invited Vicki back after it was revealed that she and her boyfriend had lied about him having cancer, he edited around Russell's suicide on season 2 of Beverly Hills, and he's had no problem showing Kim Richards when she wasn't sober. I don't think that there is any low that he and Bravo won't stoop to.

Phaedra is done, fired, not coming back. LOL http://straightfromthea.com/2017/04/28/i-repeat-rhoa-phaedra-parks-is-not-returning-for-season-10-confirmed-tea-sneak-peek-rhoareunion-clip/

• Love 9

I have zero fucks to give about any of these ho'wives shows (and YES, I watch them all), but I would actually pay some of my cat food bucks to slap Andy upside his head. and give him a real excuse for a wonky eye.   OK- that was mean of me, but I really dislike him.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Even Nene pointed out that Kandi supported Phaedra's lies for years on WWHL tonight! Oh, and according to Nene, she and Kandi are "friends". LOL

Phaedra is done, fired, not coming back. LOL http://straightfromthea.com/2017/04/28/i-repeat-rhoa-phaedra-parks-is-not-returning-for-season-10-confirmed-tea-sneak-peek-rhoareunion-clip/

Phaedra and Kandi were friends and supportive of each other, but Kandi never carried Phaedra's water.  Even in the midst of the Apollo texting situation, Kandi simply told Kenya it wasn't right. 

I have been disappointed far too often with rumors of someone not returning.  Fingers crossed it happens as I think Phaedra has been played out.  She might want to sell one of those homes.

• Love 12

Did Andy really quote himself on tonight's reunion?  You're horrible Andy, please try to stay out of the drama.

Refresh my memory - did we know that Kandi had issued a cease & desist on Porsha?  And if so, how were they able to discuss it as much as they did?  I was not expecting Porsha to flip and throw Phaedra under the bus.  Next week looks amazing!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

Did Andy really quote himself on tonight's reunion?  You're horrible Andy, please try to stay out of the drama.

Refresh my memory - did we know that Kandi had issued a cease & desist on Porsha?  And if so, how were they able to discuss it as much as they did?  I was not expecting Porsha to flip and throw Phaedra under the bus.  Next week looks amazing!

I believe it is a Cease & Desist letter.  I don't think there was a court order. 

• Love 2

When Porsha gave the "out of context" defense I was hoping someone would have asked what the right context was. Four episodes of this, they could have done better with that conversation. 

As excited as I am for next week, what I'm mostly wondering is...how do they pull it together to do a season ending toast? 

• Love 7

LOL, Phaedra looks like a frog when the hand gestures are mentioned.

23 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

So, i thought the tea was that Phaedra sent the c&d letter to porsha, but pretended like it came from kandi because he didn't want porsha telling people she was the source of the attempted rape allegation

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Forgive, just don't forget.

I wish I could be that big a person; but that was treacherous! Porsha's alliance with Phaedra to save her job is going to blow up in her face in every way possible! Who will work with someone as dumb as Porsha who took Phaedra's word on something that slanderous and seemed to take sides against her former bestie Shamea? She very well might lose it all! She would if I were a part of this silly drama! ;-(

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Impalace said:

I thought Peter had to use the bathroom and that is.why he walked off.  Drinking that much would make you have to go.

I assumed it was a prostate issue.  Peter Thomas is at that age....

(edited)

I know when I think of journalists i think of the greats.....Walter Knonkite, Woodward and bernstien.....and dummy porsha.

Porsha saying she was a journalist did provide the best laugh of the evening.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I wish I could be that big a person; but that was treacherous! Porsha's alliance with Phaedra to save her job is going to blow up in her face in every way possible! Who will work with someone as dumb as Porsha who took Phaedra's word on something that slanderous and seemed to take sides against her former bestie Shamea? She very well might lose it all! She would if I were a part of this silly drama! ;-(

When Porsha first said this nonsense, I wrote to Bravo and NBC Universal. It was disgusting. Porsha is an untrustworthy traitor. Shamea is her long time friend, but Porsha was more than willing to hurt her friend for money and fame.

Fraudra is a miserable human being. "It has been said before (by me)."

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

When Porsha first said this nonsense, I wrote to Bravo and NBC Universal. It was disgusting. Porsha is an untrustworthy traitor. Shamea is her long time friend, but Porsha was more than willing to hurt her friend for money and fame.

Fraudra is a miserable human being. "It has been said before (by me)."

I just think Phaedra is one of those people that doesn't know how to feel shame.  Its like a missing gene or enzyme or something

• Love 11
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Peter probably realizes it's going to be his last hurrah at one of these reunions. 

OMG. I was loving the pair of shoes and the Gladstone bag sitting on the shelf under the mirror during Peter's mic'd up tanty in the gents toilet. He didn't even rate a dressing room? 

And I was also living for Cynthia, in the preview for next week, in slippers, talking to Kenya who was slumped on a couch with her mobile out, while a set minion held Cynthia's green velvet train up for her.

Sources that were confident Phaedra was gone next season are now backing down on that claim. I'm really  hoping that Shamea gets a peach. She's even got herself married! And it'd be worth it just to imagine Marlo's fury at being overlooked for the....how many seasons has Marlo been thirsty now?

• Love 12

Phaedra did not start "lesbian rumors" nor did Porsha "take the fall" for her.  As I've stated before and as shown in a flashback clip on the reunion tonight, seasons ago Kandi made her sexual attraction to women known.  At that point, Kandi's bisexuality was confirmed out of her own mouth.  This season, Phaedra expressed that Kandi and Shamea were intimate during a conversation with Sheree and Porsha after Sheree told her that on separate occasions, Shamea and Kandi were spilling secrets and/or spreading gossip about her.  Saying that Kandi and Shamea were together isn't outing Kandi or calling her a lesbian -- it is simply stating who she slept with.

In a different conversation that Phaedra was not present for, Porsha insinuated that Kandi was in a closet playing on words Sheree said about Kandi hiding in one to know whether or not Porsha and Block slept together.  The comment was silly because again, Kandi's sexuality was no secret.  At the glamping dinner, Kandi's issue wasn't that her bisexuality was known it was that Porsha was speaking on her sexuality when Porsha herself is bisexual and wasn't out with it.  Marlo asked who said Kandi was a lesbian in the closet.  Neither Phaedra nor Porsha said those words, but Porsha was the one who insinuated it and the conversation went from there.  I annoys me greatly that there's a notion of Kandi being "outed" this season when it's been out there for years and every single cast member already knew.

4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Gossip blogs are to be taken with a grain of salt.  Andy already said no decision has been made regarding the cast and it doesn't happen until after the reunion airs.  Phaedra's representative already said it wasn't true when the rumors first came out.  Time will tell if Phaedra is on season 10, but regardless of what happens, I'll never believe a gossip blog had an inside track.  They notoriously get things wrong and there are rumors about casting every season that turn out to be false.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Did Peter have a hot date with Smurfette?  Was he THAT offended by Porsha lying about Extra Crispy Todd?  

Please, we all know Todd 2.0 didn't show up because no one promised him free soup.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, Nene thinks that Kandi was under Phaedra's spell for many years, and Nene knew that Phaedra tried to do similarly shady stuff against her by attempting to film with her half-sister, how then does Nene explain becoming friends with Phaedra in her last full-time season? Did Nene also fall under Phaedra's spell?

I have not been able to stand Phaedra for a while now, but Nene once again proves she is so full of shit.

Exactly what I was thinking. I will never believe anything NeNe says. And of course Andy let that slide and didn't ask her about her friendship with Phaedra. He sucks! He always has her on his show solo, like she's some big A-List star or something. Please.  

• Love 10
(edited)
29 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, Nene thinks that Kandi was under Phaedra's spell for many years, and Nene knew that Phaedra tried to do similarly shady stuff against her by attempting to film with her half-sister, how then does Nene explain becoming friends with Phaedra in her last full-time season? Did Nene also fall under Phaedra's spell?

I have not been able to stand Phaedra for a while now, but Nene once again proves she is so full of shit.

I think all three women have had different relationships with Phaedra on the show. Kandi spent her friendship with Phaedra trying to defend her and provide the 'glass half full' approach to Phaedra's shadiness and held on to many secrets for Phaedra (or so it seems) but I don't really recall Kandi escalating information and gossip on behalf of Phaedra.

I'm never really bought in to the notion that Nene and Phaedra became friends. I saw Nene's new attitude toward Phaedra as her attempt at making a place for herself on the cast once she returned. I felt like she had to earn her paycheque so she had her share of confrontations but her interactions with Phaedra and Porsha was a lite version of what Sheree was doing all season with the women - she was keeping cordial for the most part and welcoming others to gossip and bitch about each other to her. I could be remembering it wrong but I felt that Nene was overall quite detached from the cast that particular season.

Porsha is a whole other monster as Phaedra's sidekick because it seems very clear that Porsha is getting her hands dirty on Phaedra's behalf and she doesn't even realize it.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 10

NeNe likes to rewrite history so she'll have a storyline. Immature, self-centered entitled rude bitch, in my book.

2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Porsha is a whole other monster as Phaedra's sidekick because it seems very clear that Porsha is getting her hands dirty on Phaedra's behalf and she doesn't even realize it.

Dumb & dumber.

• Love 9

I can only hope for the following things going in to the next season:

1. That I never have to see Peter's drunken ass on my TV again. Ever. 

2. That I never have to hear Apollo calling his homies from prison to complain about Phaedra or anything else.

3. That Phaedra and Porsha are gone for good. 

4. That NeNe doesn't come back. 

5. That Kenya doesn't put us through another hired boyfriend drama storyline.

Otherwise I may have to delete this franchise from my DVR.

• Love 8
Just now, cooksdelight said:

Kenya calling Porsha Elvis was gold. Gold, baby!! HA!!

Regarding the C&D, we'll probably learn more next week, but the look on Kandi's face said it all.

http://lailahlynn.com/sending-a-fake-cease-desist-allegedly-gets-phaedra-fired-from-real-housewives-of-atlanta/

Thanks for the link!   That puts everything in context and sure should make the next episode even more interesting.  I wonder how much trouble Phraudra is going to find herself in with the GA Bar Association because of her 'tricks'.  A suspension might seem appropriate? 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, rayndon said:

Thanks for the link!   That puts everything in context and sure should make the next episode even more interesting.  I wonder how much trouble Phraudra is going to find herself in with the GA Bar Association because of her 'tricks'.  A suspension might seem appropriate? 

I don't know man, falsifying legal documents seems like it would warrant a harsh response.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

She is probably already auditioning next season's sucker even as we speak.

Honestly, i could understand not wanting to have a relationship on this show.  I mean a guy with a high powered job probably isn't going to want to be part of a reality show if he has any sense.  And so you're stuck with the Todd 2.0s of the world who just show up for free soup and vacations, and mysteriously "quit" because they didn't tell  trump loving boss that they would be on a reality show before they did it.

• Love 5

I don't know man, falsifying legal documents seems like it would warrant a harsh response.

From Andy or from the GA Bar Association?

It seems like Andy is OK with the HWs faking cancer scams (OC), brawling at reunions (Atlanta), punching each other in the face (Miami), etc.

I think the one Unforgivable Sin with Andy is, you don't break the fourth wall. It got Jill from NYC allegedly fired. If Phaedra gets fired, it would due to the rumors of her and that producer being outed as coming up with the Kandi-as-rapist story.

• Love 6
Just now, cooksdelight said:

She already put false names on her divorce papers. She may claim she was just doing it for a TV show, to get out of disbarment. She's so good at lying.

Nah, i don't think they are the same.  Here she made up a completely fictional situation.  It's fraud.  Changing the names and addresses on here divorce papers was a material misrepresentation, but at least the case was real.  She just pulled this whole thing out of thin air. 

Phaedra isnt a great liar, she just chooses her victims well.  Apollo and porsha are both dummies.

2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

From Andy or from the GA Bar Association?

It seems like Andy is OK with the HWs faking cancer scams (OC), brawling at reunions (Atlanta), punching each other in the face (Miami), etc.

I think the one Unforgivable Sin with Andy is, you don't break the fourth wall. It got Jill from NYC allegedly fired. If Phaedra gets fired, it would due to the rumors of her and that producer being outed as coming up with the Kandi-as-rapist story.

I would like to see her sanctioned by the GA bar.  If that happened I would happily watch her downfall next season....couldnt happen to a more deserving person. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Missmissie173 said:

Eraser Head,  Bean Spiller Porsha just blew it open.  OMG she is a dim bulb.

I wonder if there is a Women's Prison close to Apollo?  Cause Fakerah will most likely be serving time in the near future.  If I was Kandi I would throat punch her.

God willing and the creek don't rise, this is the last time we have to see Peter's drunk ass...

I am not sure what Pete's trip was, I just think he had somewhere else he wanted to be and he's over Cynthia.

• Love 3
(edited)

Bravo, please give Ms. Shamea a PEACH.  She gave me life!  Shamea read Phaedra like no one has ever done before.  Frick was speechless.

"Auntie!"

"Hide your credit cards!"

Oh my ....

Edited by plotpointer
  • Love 19
(edited)
9 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

That "influence" only caused Kandi to be silent on comments by outsiders regarding Phaedra, not spread lies or attack other people. No defense needed because there was no offensive action taken.

Now when we see Kandi sitting silent while her (real life, non show) best friend is defamed, starting arguments with people, or accusing others of felonies because of her friendship with Phaedra, we can make a comparison. Until then, no dice.

Exactly!

Kandi used to sit in silence. She never co-signed stuff. That's whats cool about Kandi. She's not going in on people cause of blind loyalty except for maybe MJ but Kandi admits that that's her mom and right or wrong that's her mom so....

Kandi's pretty good at not letting the other women drag her into their beefs with each other. She may Kiki a little bit while the others are having their bone carrying moment. She's gonna laugh when the ladies have their catty moments but she ain't gonna be doing no bodies dirty work for them. If she's chiming in on anything it's because she has a personal interest in it or someone's mixing her name into shit.

And I'm sick of Fraudrah's only clap back being "oh so when we talk word on the street we wrong but you can throw word on the street around like nothing" NO BITCH Todd and Kandi are giving you their actual accounts of shit not word on the street. Their not speaking on what they heard from the dude on the corner who knows the doorman of Fakedrah's office building. They refer to information they have first hand or at the very least the footage we've all seen.

She tried that shit last reunion and Kandi corrected her. When she first used my all time favorite phrase "Go in, Let Have".

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 15