Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Round Three of the Four part Reunion: The guys come out for a while, Bob doesn't really speak up for himself and Peter walks off the set prematurely! Shamea gets her say and reads Phaedra up and down! Porsha's exposed for all her lies and friendship betrayal of her bestie Shamea. mostly taking Frack's side! ;-)

• Love 1

Phaedra is in full lawyer mode with this question lol.

Fraudra is just ridiculous. And of course she was silent earlier because she didnt know the cameras were running. This entire time her tongue has been snatched. 

Lol even Frak didnt hear about it!

These ladies love to throw around being gay as a negative so yes it is homophobic. 

• Love 13
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

This big reveal is going to be such a let down I can feel it in my bones.

Porsha's getting exposed for sure! She's in full denial mode! Too bad Todd and Kandi can confirm her proposition! ;-)

• Love 6
(edited)

Chile I hope Kandi gets all the way in Phakedra's ass next week and I hope Andy fires her ass right on the set.

I almost feel bad for how stupid Porsha is. Too dumb to realize how hard she's been played.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Journalism! Girl bye!

Phaedra started it all lol! Though I was hoping it would've been the rumor that Porsha slept with Apollo. 

This gone be good but Porsha just gonna forgive Fraudra anyway.

Porsha has no one else; she has no choice but to glom onto Phaedra! She's just been made a fool of and there she is taking a hug from this woman! Stupid! ;-(

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Porsha has no one else; she has no choice but to glom onto Phaedra! She's just been made a fool of and there she is taking a hug from this woman! Stupid! ;-(

But she's a journalist! She fact checks her shit! lol

• Love 10

Eraser Head,  Bean Spiller Porsha just blew it open.  OMG she is a dim bulb.

I wonder if there is a Women's Prison close to Apollo?  Cause Fakerah will most likely be serving time in the near future.  If I was Kandi I would throat punch her.

God willing and the creek don't rise, this is the last time we have to see Peter's drunk ass...

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, sereion said:

Wow, Phaedra. To think that I actually  liked you.  I did enjoy that dragging Shamea gave her, though.

Did Shamea say "your belly button is leaning left?". I died right there.

• Love 20
(edited)

Shady Fay-Fay always thinks she is smarter than everyone else - and above the law.   Her arrogance and lies finally caught up with her.  Bye Girl!!!

Edited by escape
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, BloggerAloud said:

It was very telling that everybody, including Andy, seemed to be sick of Phaedra's shit.

Their faces when she was "explaining" the difference between a lesbian and bisexual rivaled the looks Porsha's journalists claim got.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Their faces when she was "explaining" the difference between a lesbian and bisexual rivaled the looks Porsha's journalists claim got.

I know!!! They are both idiots. I can only imagine the conversations they have about people when the camera is not running.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I know!!! They are both idiots. I can only imagine the conversations they have about people when the camera is not running.

Calling it a conversation might be overly optimistic....

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

It was very telling that everybody, including Andy, seemed to be sick of Phaedra's shit.

How many times tonight did they play Phaedra sitting at that lunch doing the finger in the hole gesture? And each time she had a different bullshit reason why/what she meant by it.

• Love 10

Peter should've maybe reconsidered the cocktails before joining the group - he was tanked.

Is there anyone who didn't know what "the LAST FIVE MINUTES" were going to be?  Yawn.  Next week should be good though.   I knew Phaedra was shady and phony AF - turns out she's a truly shitty person too.  It's such a weird reunion when Kenya isn't the bad guy.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, lyric said:

Peter should've maybe reconsidered the cocktails before joining the group - he was tanked.

Is there anyone who didn't know what "the LAST FIVE MINUTES" were going to be?  Yawn.  Next week should be good though.   I knew Phaedra was shady and phony AF - turns out she's a truly shitty person too.  It's such a weird reunion when Kenya isn't the bad guy.

The Southern Belle has turned out to be the worst of a trifling POS who's probably talked her way right off the show if there's any justice! ;-(

• Love 7

Peter annoys me, so it was grating to see him get as much attention as he did at this reunion. I just want to scream 'GO AWAY' every time he is on screen.

Porsha continues to look like a fool. And Phaedra comes across as bitter and toothless.

This reunion could have been 2 episodes.

• Love 11

I despise Peter ("If I can't have Cynthia all the way, I want nothing of her!") but I did enjoy it when he asked Pharisee Phaedra and Dumb Porsha those very pointed questions. I wonder why he bailed, though. Was he fed up with their B.S. or he getting randy for his new girlfriend?

Speaking of Dumb Porsha, did anyone else laugh when she claimed she'd never call herself a "ho" and all those "Queen of THoT-land" antics were just a joke? Oh, really?

I must have missed the eps with Kandi and Dumb Porsha's mutual friend, but I did enjoy her calling out Pharisee Phaedra tonight.

Sheree, spare us your excuses for being a rumor-mongering pudding-stirrer.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I despise Peter ("If I can't have Cynthia all the way, I want nothing of her!") but I did enjoy it when he asked Pharisee Phaedra and Dumb Porsha those very pointed questions. I wonder why he bailed, though. Was he fed up with their B.S. or he getting randy for his new girlfriend?

Speaking of Dumb Porsha, did anyone else laugh when she claimed she'd never call herself a "ho" and all those "Queen of THoT-land" antics were just a joke? Oh, really?

I must have missed the eps with Kandi and Dumb Porsha's mutual friend, but I did enjoy her calling out Pharisee Phaedra tonight.

Sheree, spare us your excuses for being a rumor-mongering pudding-stirrer.

Kandi tries to be buddies with everyone; Nene the only one I can think of that went "cold" from the jump! It was like WWIII, but supposedly they're more cool!  Porsha just went off the Kandi Koated Kart after taking a job in the play and a $5K charitable donation to keep her relevant on "The Apprentice!" I can only think and believe Phaedra alienated her away and being very manipulative; hence why the exposure next week that Frack was the one who told Porsha about being drugged and kidnapped by Kandi and Todd! ;-)

• Love 9

My husband walked in the room just as Kandi was telling Porsha she should have just let her 'eat her then'.  Haha!  He busted out laughing and said, "That's what I'm talkin' about! Who pissed Kandi off?"  I said Porsha at the moment.  He said, "That's the dumb one, right?"  He cracks me up sometimes.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, MissMel said:

My husband walked in the room just as Kandi was telling Porsha she should have just let her 'eat her then'.  Haha!  He busted out laughing and said, "That's what I'm talkin' about! Who pissed Kandi off?"  I said Porsha at the moment.  He said, "That's the dumb one, right?"  He cracks me up sometimes.

Porsha's gonna stay in denial! She can't be believed anymore; she's been busted too often! ;-(

• Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Phaedra, I cannot stand it when my children try to "loophole" me. On the other hand, I apparently have to give them credit for being better at it than you. Just because the phrase "Kandi is a lesbian" didn't come out of your mouth, doesn't mean that you didn't imply the hell out of it! Same goes for you, Porsha.

I like Shamea. A winning combination of looking absolutely lovely and willing to go for Phaedra's throat.

Phaedra's empty threats aren't impressing Shamea! Frack says "you better not say that again," and Shamea went right back and said "Fraud! Watch your credit cards and ID!" lol!

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Then she brought up Groupon plastic surgery! Can she have Peter's peach for next season?

I suspect that Shamea will be a HW next season and Porsha's way back into the group.

• Love 10

What the heck did Cynthia ever see in Peter? He was so freaking loaded on the reunion it was embarrassing. The man is a mess. She is so much better off without that $$ burning freak for a husband. 

Phaedra and Porsha are so low and dirty that now it's becoming a side show. They need to go. Atlanta is just about unwatchable at this point. Phaedra has so many personalities  I don't know which one is the real her. Most likely the criminal face. As for Porsha-who else is as dumb anywhere in HW's land? This season was a boring mess. Sad because it used to be a favorite of mine. 

• Love 9

Ooouuu! Can't wait to see Phaedra caught and pinned to the board next week. "Your Sins Will Find You", check that, Chapter 11 of the Southern Bell Handbook.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lyric said:

I think we all knew Pharisee Phaedra had been feeding Dumb Porsha the stories about Kandi all along, but it was good to see it actually confirmed on the show.

1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Phaedra, I cannot stand it when my children try to "loophole" me. On the other hand, I apparently have to give them credit for being better at it than you. Just because the phrase "Kandi is a lesbian" didn't come out of your mouth, doesn't mean that you didn't imply the hell out of it! Same goes for you, Porsha.

Clintonesque parsing and loopholing has always been a peeve of mine. I got the impression Andy may have been handing her the proverbial rope with that question b/c we all know how he feels about people using gay slurs.

• Love 11
(edited)

I just can't see how Phaedra can come back from this.  She's gotta go.  She's probably also done plenty to be disbarred.

Nene is on WWHL and she said watching the reunion was like watching an episode of Dateline. 

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, Mariareads said:

What the heck did Cynthia ever see in Peter? He was so freaking loaded on the reunion it was embarrassing. The man is a mess. She is so much better off without that $$ burning freak for a husband. 

Phaedra and Porsha are so low and dirty that now it's becoming a side show. They need to go. Atlanta is just about unwatchable at this point. Phaedra has so many personalities  I don't know which one is the real her. Most likely the criminal face. As for Porsha-who else is as dumb anywhere in HW's land? This season was a boring mess. Sad because it used to be a favorite of mine. 

I knew Porsha was dumb, but it appears she fell under the influence of FRACK and so it'll all be "on her!" Being stupid's no defense though! ;-(

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I just can't see how Phaedra can come back from this.  She's gotta go.  She's probably also done plenty to be disbarred.

Nene is on WWHL and she said watching the reunion was like watching an episode of Dateline. 

Phaedra has been unbearable for a long time. It's good to see her machinations backfire on her so spectacularly. 

Good Nene was on tonight, and not the Nene persona, so I enjoyed her.

• Love 15

Peter loves to have his moment...letting his side of the stage know he's walking off. Yeah, Phaedra and Porsha are full of a shit, but nobody else exited stage left because of it. Peter probably realizes it's going to be his last hurrah at one of these reunions. 

Porsha is a combination of stupid and weak. If you care for Shamea and ever think to call her your best friend, you don't let another friend dog her out and gossip about her in your presence. If Phaedra is really your friend, why would there be any issue with interrupting Phaedra and saying 'look, I know the two of you have beef, but I love and am friends with both of you and I don't feel comfortable with you talking about her - nor would I would do the same for you if she talked shit about you in front of me'. Porsha is made up of 65% silicone and 35% excuses. And she needs to stop denying her encounter with Kandi in NYC. You can't claim that you were drunk and then claim you did or didn't do stuff...if you're claiming that you were drunk, then you've already nullified the validity of your account of the night by openly admitting to be intoxicated. You can't have it both ways. Just say you don't remember any of that and shut the fuck up. 

Can Shamea get a peach next season? She was on point. 

Phaedra - each week I see her, the more I think of her as such a vile human being. You can't treat people the way she treats them, and skirts around truths the way she does and truly think that this woman is a good person. I don't know if she's compromised her values for some air time or if this is really her personality, but I really hope that with all that church she supposedly goes to, hopefully one day one of those sermons will connect with her heart for the better. Right now, it all connects with her brain to be used as a talking point to convince others she's the good Christian Southern belle. 

• Love 15