Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Phaedra is sneaky, without a doubt but Apollo is as bad if not worse IMO.

If that were true, she'd be in jail instead of him, if he was that much of a manipulator/puppet master.

Apollo doesn't have many marketable skills unless people pay him to have sex with runways from the island of misfit strippers.

giphy.gif

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Even if she had another attorney they aren't really obligated to distrust their shady client when she gives them a name and address and doesn't indicate its a prison.  You're allowed to trust your client, especially with something as basic as names and addresses.  So, I think there is a good chance she simply made stuff up with them as well.  

And when it blew back, her attorney isn't going to throw her under the bus, especially since she didn't throw them under the bus*.  They would simply put out whatever version of "the truth" she wants to put out there.  Because you can believe your client, you aren't really under an obligation to not believe them.

I would blame Phaedra, because it all makes sense to me for how a shady person would do things.  

From what I can gather, Apollo didn't have an attorney for a long time.  Had he not gotten an attorney, he may STILL not know she got the judgment.  It seems like a calculated risk, and I think it could have worked out for her, had Apollo not gotten an attorney.  I mean, she tells him they are going to try to reach a settlement, she tells him there is no way the divorce can be finalized without him getting a chance to be heard and so he is lulled into a false sense of security.  She keeps putting money on his books and keeps in touch with him.  And at some point she decides she is going to do this without him.

* - had she thrown them under the bus or suggested any impropriety on their part, I think they could have defended themselves by saying "hey, she gave us this crappy information, not our fault"

We can't forget at Apollo told Todd/Peter that he knew that Phaedra filed for divorce, so are we to not believe him just so we can condemn Phaedra because we don't like her? There isn't enough info about all of this, just what the bloggers have reported. Agree to disagree

• Love 3
(edited)
45 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

We can't forget at Apollo told Todd/Peter that he knew that Phaedra filed for divorce, so are we to not believe him just so we can condemn Phaedra because we don't like her? There isn't enough info about all of this, just what the bloggers have reported. Agree to disagree

She very likely misrepresented the process to him, giving him the initial filing/petition, telling him that she filed, but that she wanted to try to work it out before seeking a final decree.  And "telling" someone, doesn't equal proper notice and service.  I think thats ultimately one of the disconnects lie -- telling someone isn't the same as giving proper notice, and frankly, part of the reason courts require proper notice and service is because you can't trust that a person is verbally going to tell another person all the pertinent information in a way they can understand or relay to someone else.

We can condemn Phaedra because this is directly in line with Phaedra's behavior.  And, this is the way default judgments work, they are not set aside for any reason, you have to have a good enough reason for why you didn't respond by the hearing date.  If service had been done correctly, Apollo wouldn't have a good reason.  And there would be a filed proof of service.  The fact that the default has been set aside means he was able to offer a good reason he didn't respond.  And, "I wasn't served in accordance with the law" is pretty much the only good excuse he could have.

I don't really think its a matter of opinion, you can't have a default judgment set aside without good reason as to why you failed to respond. That's just black letter law.

Like you said, agree to disagree so I'm sure that no more needs to be said on the subject.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

People were talking about how obscene this reunion has been talking about "eating it" and "fk'n!" The show is playing now and it's still broad daylight! This episode was rough with all concerned; Shamea getting her licks in there on Miss Parks-Nida! ;-)

Pun intended?

BTW, what is it with his "lady pool"/"lady pond" everyone insists on using? It's gross.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't believe Noelle calls Peter all the time. He is so full of shit. She has a dad that is very involved in her life, she doesn't need to talk to that asshole. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
(edited)
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Phaedra is doing what she can to make sure their sons keep in contact with their father. Apollo, on the other hand was using Todd/Peter to hurt/humiliate Phaedra on camera.  Oh, and Todd/Peter were all happy/eager to help him do it. I agree, Phaedra thought her friends would have her back, she was wrong, big time wrong!

Appolo was on board to take the fall until Ride or die Phaedra tried to renege on paying him his fair share of the marital settlement as far as her so called friends, Phaedra called the Feds on them. Lol.

During the last part of the reunion, Phaedra-Phaedra looks shook....

what angela Stanton failed to accomplish could come to fruition and Phaedra could find herself at camp if she continues to antagonize Kandi and Porsha...

I agree that Apollo much like Juicy Joe manned up and took the fall.

there is no way, Appolo would have come up with such a sophisticated scheme by himself. It is my belief that not only Phaedra knew of his criminal activities but she was also involved.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

Appolo was on board to take the fall until Ride or die Phaedra tried to renege on paying him his fair share of the marital settlement as far as her so called friends, Phaedra called the Feds on them. Lol.

During the last part of the reunion, Phaedra-Phaedra looks shook....

what angela Stanton failed to accomplish could come to fruition and Phaedra could find herself at camp if she continues to antagonize Kandi and Porsha...

I agree that Apollo much like Juicy Joe manned up and took the fall.

there is no way, Appolo would have come up with such a sophisticated scheme by himself. It is my belief that not only Phaedra knew of his criminal activities but she was also involved.

Phaedra didn't call the Feds on anyone, Cynthia asked the feds how they found out and they told her they saw the show! Many of us said that Kandi/Todd and Cynthia all talking about "storing" Apollo's stuff on camera would bring the Feds down on them and low and behold, that is exactly what happened.

We have no idea if Phaedra was involved with Apollo's latest scam and so far there is no evidence to say she was, none. And as far as AS goes, this is another person that I wouldn't trust at all. None of them are believable, Phaedra, Apollo or AS, none but had Phaedra been involved this last time, Apollo would have sold her out for a shorter sentence in a heart beat.

And just for the record, I don't consider either Apollo or JoeG men!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Phaedra is doing what she can to make sure their sons keep in contact with their father. Apollo, on the other hand was using Todd/Peter to hurt/humiliate Phaedra on camera.  Oh, and Todd/Peter were all happy/eager to help him do it. I agree, Phaedra thought her friends would have her back, she was wrong, big time wrong!

I find Phaedra to be such a hypocrite,  when she was friendly with Kandi she claimed she loved and used Kandi's company's sex toys.  Now she wouldn't put anything foreign into her vagina.  Phaedra traded on her kinky side with her presentation of Mr. Ridickulous.  Now she looks down her nose at Kandi's lifestyle.  Phaedra humiliates herself without any help from the others.  Her biggest mistake was marrying Apollo to begin with-that is on her not them.

Phaedra could not reasonably expect her girlfriends to pressure their husbands to abandon Apollo. Phaedra created her own way with Peter and Todd with her not paying Todd, first claiming she was prison widow and then insulting him with all her talking head comments.  Phaedra brought that humiliation on herself.  I was never sure exactly what Phaedra wanted from Todd and Kandi or Cynthia and Peter, she wanted them to eschew Kenya and Apollo and then help parent her kids in Apollo's absence?  I have never seen any of these women help with another's child, with the exception of Peter having a brief meeting with Nene's son.  Phaedra buddied up to Nene after Nene let it be known Phaedra's nick name was "Head Doctor".  Phaedra stating she would not allow the "help" to talk to her friends the way Kandi's employee talked to her.  No Phaedra you take a meeting and prep an employee of Kandi's his case against her.  Then she denies and lies on camera.  Whatever brand of friendship treason Phaedra practices it seems to be coming back to haunt her.  Maybe to many reasons why the others' don't have Phaedra's back.

Advice Phaedra style:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-6-biggest-reveals-from-phaedra-parks-new-book  I would think picking a suitor who rode his bike 15 miles, would be indicative of Phaedra not picking the right kind of guy-what he didn't own a car?  Here she is again singing Apollo's praises.

• Love 10

Holly cow, she is backward.

here is how she selected Apollo:

"

She's Been Calculating About Romantic Relationships

When it comes to relationships, Phaedra advises her readers to know what they are looking for, otherwise, it’s “like walking onto the supermarket without a shopping list. You’ll end up with all kinds of weird items in your cart and when you get home you still won’t have anything for dinner." So when she was single, she wrote a list of what she was looking for in a man, and when Apollo came along, he fit the bill. "I wanted someone who was generous, affectionate, intelligent, reliable...and of course he had to be handsome, too. So when Apollo came along, I identified his potential right away," she writes.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Holly cow, she is backward.

here is how she selected Apollo:

"

She's Been Calculating About Romantic Relationships

When it comes to relationships, Phaedra advises her readers to know what they are looking for, otherwise, it’s “like walking onto the supermarket without a shopping list. You’ll end up with all kinds of weird items in your cart and when you get home you still won’t have anything for dinner." So when she was single, she wrote a list of what she was looking for in a man, and when Apollo came along, he fit the bill. "I wanted someone who was generous, affectionate, intelligent, reliable...and of course he had to be handsome, too. So when Apollo came along, I identified his potential right away," she writes.

It is great insight why she always believes other women want Apollo-even now when he is in prison. Kenya and Shamea have no desire to hook up with Apollo not now not three years from now.  Phaedra forgot the obvious, convicted felon, which should have been a disqualifier.

• Love 9

The main reason I believe Apollo in the divorce is because Phaedra is the same woman who tried to convince her doctor that she wasn't as pregnant as she was....... she will lie to anyone at any time if it means saving face.

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, Yasmine said:

The main reason I believe Apollo in the divorce is because Phaedra is the same woman who tried to convince her doctor that she wasn't as pregnant as she was....... she will lie to anyone at any time if it means saving face.

This. I don't for a second think Apollo is some honest upstanding guy, but Shaedra has proven herself to be a bold faced liar, and over things that are obviously lies. She will lie about anything and everything if she thinks it'll make her look good.

• Love 14

People believe Phaedra is shady...because Phaedra is shady. She's concocted lies & tried to manipulate situations to shame and embarrass Kenya, Kandi, Shamea and Nene, defame Todd etc. Phaedra is the street Mama Joyce was listening to when she was hearing Todd's parents were a pimp and a ho, Phaedra is the streets that claims Todd is cheating on Kandi by telling people his name is "Marvin" (when they can clearly see him on TV every week as Todd).  Phaedra is the one who tried to cheat Todd out of his money but turning it around to say Kandi doesn't pay her employees*.

Phaedra lives her life in a very shady fashion.  She has no one to blame but herself when people think of her as shady.  It's a sad day when a career criminal like Apollo has more credibility than her.

*I think Johnnie was working for Kandi as an employee AND as a 1099 independent contractor.  Doing the wedding was probably his 1099 contracting job, so he wouldn't be getting overtime for that, because he wasn't working for Kandi as an employee while planning her wedding.  If he agreed to accept $500 for planning the wedding as a 1099 contractor, then that's all he's likely entitled to, whether he worked 15 hour days or not.  And Phaedra knows this but it was a good chance to stick it to Kandi and blast her on national TV as somebody who doesn't pay her workers...just like Phaedra was proven not to be paying her contractor (Todd) on national TV last season.

• Love 19

So when she was single, she wrote a list of what she was looking for in a man, and when Apollo came along, he fit the bill. "I wanted someone who was generous, affectionate, intelligent, reliable...and of course he had to be handsome, too. So when Apollo came along, I identified his potential right away," she writes.

He. Knocked. You. Up.

• Love 19
(edited)
2 hours ago, Yasmine said:

2 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

This. I don't for a second think Apollo is some honest upstanding guy, but Shaedra has proven herself to be a bold faced liar, and over things that are obviously lies. She will lie about anything and everything if she thinks it'll make her look good.

Plus not for nothing, he is not the one who misspelled their names on the divorce paperwork on purpose!

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

He. Knocked. You. Up.

See, this just proves how high her level of self-delusion is. Everybody know she was knocked up, but she's still perpetuating the lie that her marriage to "felonious spunk" (can't remember which of you brilliant ladies coined that one) was all according to her master plan.

• Love 10

Phaedra thinking she's the smartest person in any room she walks into, which has and will continue to be her undoing. She can say what she wants about 'her character speaking for itself'. The fact that you have to defend the merits of your character would suggest that whatever language your character is speaking, it's not being well received darling. And it doesn't bode well with you that in your defense, you pretend that people are judging you based on the opinions of Tom, Dick and Harry. Nope, you give us plenty with your words and actions so that we can see how horrible you behave and taking no accountability for your behaviour only substantiates the very opinions that you're trying to shoot down. If the people that know you think you're so great, then perhaps they don't know you all that well. Perhaps they've done a good job of agreeing with you and avoiding your bad side. Because if they were to see that 'you', I'd wager that they too would likely see you as the shitty person that so many viewers get to see you as.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

See, this just proves how high her level of self-delusion is. Everybody know she was knocked up, but she's still perpetuating the lie that her marriage to "felonious spunk" (can't remember which of you brilliant ladies coined that one) was all according to her master plan.

Felonious Spunk?

Bravo/a to whoever coined that! Gave me church giggles.

giggles.gif

• Love 8
23 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Lil' Miss Porsha sure has come a long way from her first season when she portrayed herself as the devoted, doting, loving and obedient wife to whatshisname who only ever wanted to please her man. I wonder if she started dipping in the lady pond after the divorce or did that all along but wanted to hide it because it didn't fit in with what she wanted people to believe. What a phony. 

It's especially interesting because of the conversations about her ex-husband's sexuality after their marriage broke apart.  And if she pins this all on Phaedra...there's something in her character where she either chooses or falls into relationships with people who then control/heavily influence her behavior, so there's a bit of consistency there.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Phaedra thinking she's the smartest person in any room she walks into, which has and will continue to be her undoing. She can say what she wants about 'her character speaking for itself'. The fact that you have to defend the merits of your character would suggest that whatever language your character is speaking, it's not being well received darling. And it doesn't bode well with you that in your defense, you pretend that people are judging you based on the opinions of Tom, Dick and Harry. Nope, you give us plenty with your words and actions so that we can see how horrible you behave and taking no accountability for your behaviour only substantiates the very opinions that you're trying to shoot down. If the people that know you think you're so great, then perhaps they don't know you all that well. Perhaps they've done a good job of agreeing with you and avoiding your bad side. Because if they were to see that 'you', I'd wager that they too would likely see you as the shitty person that so many viewers get to see you as.

Well, she is the smartest person in the room....as long as Apollo and porsha are the only other people in the room.

The problem is that she seems to think everyone is as dumb as the two of them

• Love 13

So true about Phae Phae thinking she is the smartest person in the room.  Bravo aired a "before they were housewives" special about ATL and I remember distinctly seeing an interview with Phae pre housewives.   One of the questions they asked was something to the effect of "what would you bring" or "what you add to the cast"  and Phae said that she would be the smartest cast member being that she went to college and law school. So she was already up on her high horse from the jump.  

Hmmm I wonder what Phae would be like if she was on Married to Medicine?  At least on there there are women who also have multiple degrees and went to professional school i.e. medical school, dental school.  

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

So true about Phae Phae thinking she is the smartest person in the room.  Bravo aired a "before they were housewives" special about ATL and I remember distinctly seeing an interview with Phae pre housewives.   One of the questions they asked was something to the effect of "what would you bring" or "what you add to the cast"  and Phae said that she would be the smartest cast member being that she went to college and law school. So she was already up on her high horse from the jump.  

Hmmm I wonder what Phae would be like if she was on Married to Medicine?  At least on there there are women who also have multiple degrees and went to professional school i.e. medical school, dental school.  

I don't think that someone like her would be on that sort of show. That's part of the reason why she was with Apollo, and it's also why she's buddies with Porsha. She needs to feel smarter than other people, so she surrounds herself with idiots.

• Love 10

Man, Phaedra really is full of sketch. Kudos to y'all who have had her number since the TWoP days.

The "journalist"...dipshitty to the bone and forever.

Speaking of messy husband, what is up with Bob glistening beard and hair?

The sheen was blinding! Was that sweat, or product?

Me too, I was laughing so hard.

That was hilarious. Hey, if you're gonna be on, you might as well be ON. Thanks and bye, Peter.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, jaync said:

Man, Phaedra really is full of sketch. Kudos to y'all who have had her number since the TWoP days.

That was hilarious. Hey, if you're gonna be on, you might as well be ON. Thanks and bye, Peter.

Are you from England? Ireland?

I'm curious why so many say Andy Cohen can't stand the Housewives? What makes you think that? And do you mean only the Atlanta Housewives or all the franchises?

16 hours ago, bosawks said:

Guilty confession time.

I CANNOT stand Peter but I loved me some drunk ass season 9 reunion Peter.

The shame....

Me too. I was living for him not being able to tolerate one word of Phaedra or Porsha's bullshit. And the way he just kept leveling those pointed questions at them. And then he was all, "I'm out!" Hahahahaha

• Love 10
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, HunterHunted said:

Phaedra just isn't a decent person when you get down to it. She could tell that their friendship was falling apart. Rather than working on it, she starts off with a narrative of Kandi being unsupportive (which she was to an extent and they all observed it), then she starts telling slightly exaggerated version of the truth when it comes to Kandi, and then she moves to all out lies. So by the time Kandi starts fighting back, what Kandi is saying comes across as vindictiveness and sour grapes. Phaedra can't stand that there is anyone out there who knows her secrets so she went scorched earth. Porsha is lucky because Phaedra was going to turn on her and it would have been ugly.

Right you are.. I also get why Kandi was not quite as supportive as Phaedra thought she should be.  Phaedra gave Kandi the "distinct impression" that she was moving on with someone else even before Apollo went to prison.  In Kandi's mind,  Phaedra was okay.  The nature of their relationship was changing anyway because of the video drama with Todd. You don't mess with Kandi's man.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:50 PM, RHJunkie said:

"Whew" , thanks...

• Love 3
17 hours ago, jaync said:

It looked like a 'greasy Jeri Curl...

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:31 AM, cooksdelight said:

Kenya was spot on

f262pe.jpg

Lol !!!!!!!!! I like Posha's Elvis hair style !

Edited by byrd
  • Love 5

NeNe stated on WWHL that Phaedra had "done her that way, too" or words to that effect. My memory is bad on this point. I remember Phaedra giving her grief when she said she knew Phaedra from high school and Phaedra kept getting nosebleeds placing her schnozz in the air and declaring it wasn't so over and over. But was there something I don't remember?

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, renatae said:

NeNe stated on WWHL that Phaedra had "done her that way, too" or words to that effect. My memory is bad on this point. I remember Phaedra giving her grief when she said she knew Phaedra from high school and Phaedra kept getting nosebleeds placing her schnozz in the air and declaring it wasn't so over and over. But was there something I don't remember?

Phaedra had 1 of Nene's half sisters on the show even though Nene wasn't speaking to her or any of her "sisters" and Phaedra was well aware of that.

• Love 3
(edited)

Nene and Phaedra's initial disagreement was "You knew me back in high school!" "No I didn't, stop saying I did! Oh, and you are basic as hell, too!"

I think the later stuff Nene might be referring to was discussed at the season 5 reunion,, when Phaedra earlier tried to film with Nene's half-sisters and Nene was not having any of that at all.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Nene and Phaedra's initial disagreement was "You knew me back in high school!" "No I didn't, stop saying I did! Oh, and you are basic as hell, too!"

I think the later stuff Nene might be referring to was discussed at the season 5 reunion,, when Phaedra earlier tried to film with Nene's half-sisters and Nene was not having any of that at all.

This is what I can't stand about English. In the romance languages, there are different verbs from know and familiar with. Nene was familiar with Phaedra, but she didn't know her. However, Phaedra felt some kind of way about it so of course she went scorched earth. I'd forgotten that Kandi described Phaedra as boughetto, which is Phaedra to a tee.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

This is what I can't stand about English. In the romance languages, there are different verbs from know and familiar with. Nene was familiar with Phaedra, but she didn't know her. However, Phaedra felt some kind of way about it so of course she went scorched earth. I'd forgotten that Kandi described Phaedra as boughetto, which is Phaedra to a tee.

Well...there was that baby shower.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Phaedra really has changed since her initial season! Even though NeNe is giving her a very hard time, she's pretty quietly composed and without that hauteur she displays so readily now. She's pumped up her lips and face, and along with that, her ego. We used to have a saying in high school, "She's not conceited; she's convinced." Hiya, Phaedra. Housewifedom has gotten into her just as it did NeNe.

• Love 3
On 5/1/2017 at 10:33 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Quote Talented Tenth: "Saying that Kandi and Shamea were together isn't outing Kandi or calling her a lesbian -- it is simply stating who she slept with."

That's what it would be if it were true.  And if it were true, I'm not sure why we'd care since, as you mentioned,  Kandi's sexuality isn't a secret.   Instead what it is to state as a fact, something about the intimate details of someone else's sex life - a thing neither woman could possibly know unless Kandi and/or Shamea had confirmed it for them - is simply a malicious lie.  The only purpose of which is to besmirch the reputation of either/both subjects of the gossip.   Kandi said if she were a lesbian, it would be such a not big deal that she wouldn't hesitate to admit to it.  She is not upset at, nor are we under the impression that, she was outed.  She's not even upset about being gossiped about b/c she's here to clarify.  It's not as simple and innocent as stating who she slept with.  Kandi is married and Shamea is engaged.  Both women met each other after meeting their dudes so how does either explain cheating and lying if the rumor is true?  If it's not, how do either of them get rid of cloud of aspersions it casts them under?  Even in the least harmful set of circumstances, it's not idle chatter, they're playing with her both women's reputations to their husbands as honest and faithful people.  

This, this, this and this!

• Love 4
19 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Me too. I was living for him not being able to tolerate one word of Phaedra or Porsha's bullshit. And the way he just kept leveling those pointed questions at them. And then he was all, "I'm out!" Hahahahaha

The best part was Pharisee Phaedra and Dumb Porsha being unable to provide a retort. Ha HA! (a la Nelson)

16 hours ago, byrd said:

Lol !!!!!!!!! I like Posha's Elvis hair style !

Porsha had a new hair style? Sorry, I couldn't see anything beside her funbags on prominent display.

11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I suspect Pharisee Phaedra making it unclear how she "knew" Nene wasn't an accident. More Clintonesque word-parsing.

• Love 2
On 5/1/2017 at 11:14 PM, RealReality said:

He can't "play the courts" here, either he got proper notice or he didnt.  Prison officials arent trying to do anything for Apollo nida.  If he had gotten proper notice the default judgment would stand.  Because he didn't, it doesn't.  If Phaedra wasn't to busy playing fast and loose and shady she wouldn't be in this situation.  

If your name is not in the system at a prison of hundreds or thousands I don't think anyone is going out of their way to scour the system to find you, if you're not in the system they send it back.  Which could mean he didn't know,  especially if he still thought he and Phaedra were in negotiations.

In fact, i could envision it coming to light only once he got an attorney.  Although I can't know for sure.

It's my understanding that if mail is sent and doesn't include the correctional system's inmate ID number, that mail is returned to sender with no effort whatsoever to locate the intended recipient. Phaedra probably didn't even have to mess with his name to see to it that he never received it.

• Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Wow, that second clip really did telegraph what was to come this season.

And as much as I have not liked Phaedra for several seasons now, I do still find her shade toward Nene's age in that first clip so funny and well delivered - especially her dry, "Well, congratulations, happy birthday..." and then, "No, we never hung out, there was too much of an age difference!"

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3

From Trashtalktv:

Kandi wanted to see them win because they got married on the show like her. Cynthia says  the marriage didn’t work for a number of reasons.

RHOA-Recap-04.30.2017-cynthia-bailey-sur

“The number was 11 as in, chapter.”

RHOA-Recap-04.30.2017-peter-thomas.png

“I thought models liked to lose weight so I started with her wallet.”

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, KikiBda said:

I thought tonight was new...is the new one part 4 or is the blow up with Kandi and p next week?

Next week is explosive part 4 that features the blow up.  The lies, the lies!!

• Love 4