Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Next week is explosive part 4 that features the blow up.  The lies, the lies!!

Heaven knows what I might say in that same position! Porsha sitting up there crying I might tell the b!tch to go jump off a bridge! It should be a crime to be that stupid in her 30's! Phaedra didn't even seem to react to the revelation! There was not even an eyebrow raise! That woman is cold and just doesn't give a damn! ;-)

• Love 9
12 hours ago, KikiBda said:

I thought tonight was new...is the new one part 4 or is the blow up with Kandi and p next week?

Often what used to happen with the 3 part reunions was that parts 1 and 2 would air during the show's usual time slot, while part 3 would air some other time (usually Thursday) in the week when part 2 aired. This reunion is really unique and unusual because all 4 parts are airing on consecutive Sundays, which speaks the freaking craziness of this reunion.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Often what used to happen with the 3 part reunions was that parts 1 and 2 would air during the show's usual time slot, while part 3 would air some other time (usually Thursday) in the week when part 2 aired. This reunion is really unique and unusual because all 4 parts are airing on consecutive Sundays, which speaks the freaking craziness of this reunion.

I remember the odd placement day for the final Reunion episode.  Never understood it-or moving some Reunions up an hour early.  I thought it might have to so with New Jersey not being able to get a show together.  RHOA has been airing since November and has a secrets revealed episode after Part IV.     

12 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Heaven knows what I might say in that same position! Porsha sitting up there crying I might tell the b!tch to go jump off a bridge! It should be a crime to be that stupid in her 30's! Phaedra didn't even seem to react to the revelation! There was not even an eyebrow raise! That woman is cold and just doesn't give a damn! ;-)

Why I cannot not stand this very arrogant despicable woman:  http://people.com/tv/real-housewives-atlanta-phaedra-parks-reunion-allegations-charity-work/

"It is funny to think I have any additional time to be caught up in gossip," and she continues with her many jobs and two small children nonsense.  It ends with she is just be blamed.   Kind of the same excuse she used for not paying Todd initially-too busy.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Why I cannot not stand this very arrogant despicable woman:  http://people.com/tv/real-housewives-atlanta-phaedra-parks-reunion-allegations-charity-work/

"It is funny to think I have any additional time to be caught up in gossip," and she continues with her many jobs and two small children nonsense.  It ends with she is just be blamed.   Kind of the same excuse she used for not paying Todd initially-too busy.

I guess both Porsha and Phaedra will LIE to the end; with a smile on their faces to make it even more despicable! ;-)

• Love 3
On 5/3/2017 at 4:35 PM, AndySmith said:

Nene and Phaedra's initial disagreement was "You knew me back in high school!" "No I didn't, stop saying I did! Oh, and you are basic as hell, too!"

I think the later stuff Nene might be referring to was discussed at the season 5 reunion,, when Phaedra earlier tried to film with Nene's half-sisters and Nene was not having any of that at all.

22 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Wow, that second clip really did telegraph what was to come this season.

And as much as I have not liked Phaedra for several seasons now, I do still find her shade toward Nene's age in that first clip so funny and well delivered - especially her dry, "Well, congratulations, happy birthday..." and then, "No, we never hung out, there was too much of an age difference!"

As much as I cannot stand NeNe, she read Phaedra from day one. Lies, truth manipulation, and the  rest are accurate. As much as I (and any of you) may "know of" people, actually knowing them and hanging with them are completely different. I "know" all of you all and can (teetotalting) claim as such, but the reality is that I don't know none of yall, just as I dont "know" any of the people in the 400 person plus graduating class that I didn't deal with on a regular basis. Maybe 25-50 or so, but once again, Phakedra has shown herself to be a liar. 

Still waiting on the Phraudra defenders from past threads to come forth. Show when she's lied on Kenya wanting her sorry ass husband (and that prerehearsed "drag"), show when she's won a court case, show when she's acted ethically. It cannot be done, and dumb ass Porsha follows...when has she done anything that ethically supports the stance she's taking now? 

These are some sorry ass broads who were all acting under the umbrella of Phakedra's Bar admittance and reputation which has now been besmirched due to her own behaviors. 

I still don't want NeNe back, but if Frick and Frack continue, I would love to see Moose try to defend them (based on her final season's alliances) and watch them all crumble. 

• Love 10

Just LOL @ that linked story.  Its a treasure trove.  but I'd like to point out that it was Phaedra who wanted to talk about prayer clothes and other such nonsense you have to wear to church or whatever.

• Love 3

I am so excited to watch part 4 but I fear that these women won't call out Phaedra in the way she deserves. I think once everything is exposed, Phaedra will 'not dignify with a response' and the women will be following each other off set in a heated rage...while Phaedra successfully escapes answering for any of her nasty behaviour.

• Love 2
(edited)

I still don't want NeNe back, but if Frick and Frack continue, I would love to see Moose try to defend them (based on her final season's alliances) and watch them all crumble. 

Based on this, if Nene came back, I don't think she'd be ready to defend F&F...

Edited by AndySmith
(edited)

It´s official, now I hate them all. (well... Cynthia and Sheree are okay)

And their men are THE WORST. ALL OF THEM. I couldn´t even pick the worst one because they are all so awful, but at least they´re just what these women deserve.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 3
On 5/2/2017 at 4:59 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Pun intended?

BTW, what is it with his "lady pool"/"lady pond" everyone insists on using? It's gross.

Andy slavers over using that.  He finds it titillating for some reason, and he only uses it with women who are seemingly straight.  He rarely asks men if they've dipped their wicks in the man pond and when he does it's people like Nick Jonas (thought to be gay) or John Hamm (because he's got a big dick).  I don't remember him asking gay women if they've had male partners.  He's probably too afraid of the reaction of men to ask more of them about it and he doesn't want to scare away show participants.  But what he's really doing is attempting to out people's sexual preference which he doesn't have the right to do, no one does except the person themselves.  He completely objectifies men on his show, especially if they are young and muscular (remember when he made Tyson Beckford strip to his underpants?)  He's sucking up to people at the same time.  I wouldn't treat anyone the way he treats people on his show

On 5/2/2017 at 9:51 PM, jaync said:

The sheen was blinding! Was that sweat, or product?

Soul Glow!

Someone mentioned that Apollo really cares for his sons.  Why the heck does he just refer to one when he talks about them?  He always says "my son", not "sons."  I can only get information through captions but that's not the kind of mistake the captioner would repeatedly make.

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Someone mentioned that Apollo really cares for his sons.  Why the heck does he just refer to one when he talks about them?  He always says "my son", not "sons."  I can only get information through captions but that's not the kind of mistake the captioner would repeatedly make.

I never blame the captioners for Apollo's piss poor grasp of the English language.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I billion likes for this reference

I'll have to start writing it Soul Glo, because 

Just let your soooouuuuul glo(w) baby
feeling oh so silky smooth
Just let it shine through yeah
Just let your soooouuuul glo(w) oooo

• Love 3

Maybe one of them is Mr. Chocolate's, who knows...

Ok, I kid.

This is Apollo, he operates on a different vector of the time scale than the rest of us do, and he does it more jovically than we do.

• Love 2

Forgive me for asking....but I just read a tweet on WWHL Instagram in which someone says Phaedra shouldn't be fired because she didn't say the rape rumor on TV.  Porsha did.  Is that correct?  Did I miss something?  

• Love 1
(edited)
On 05/07/2017 at 1:51 AM, BBHN said:

Maybe one of them is Mr. Chocolate's, who knows...

Ok, I kid.

This is Apollo, he operates on a different vector of the time scale than the rest of us do, and he does it more jovically than we do.

That's "juvially."

Get an education.  LOL. :)

Edited by renatae
Punctuation matters.
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Forgive me for asking....but I just read a tweet on WWHL Instagram in which someone says Phaedra shouldn't be fired because she didn't say the rape rumor on TV.  Porsha did.  Is that correct?  Did I miss something?  

I think that's probably technically true, but why should it matter?  She went to extremes to make sure Porsha brought it up on camera, including talking with Porsha about it when she knew Porsha was about to meet with Kandi at that al fresco lunch they had, where Porsha did indeed bring it out. She pulled those strings six ways from Sunday.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, renatae said:

I think that's probably technically true, but why should it matter?  She went to extremes to make sure Porsha brought it up on camera, including talking with Porsha about it when she knew Porsha was about to meet with Kandi at that al fresco lunch they had, where Porsha did indeed bring it out. She pulled those strings six ways from Sunday.

Thank you!   I'm curious about legal ramifications.   Seems as if Porsha would be on the hook and Phaedra not at all???? 

43 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Thank you!   I'm curious about legal ramifications.   Seems as if Porsha would be on the hook and Phaedra not at all???? 

You're welcome! As far as the show goes, she's out and they don't really need proof that she started the lies in the same sense that a legal suit would require. And I'm not sure Porsha would be on board to testify against Phaedra. You're right that Porsha would be in the hottest seat because she's the one who actually said it on camera. Since she's the only one who heard Phaedra make that accusation, you're right, there could be a problem going forward with a legal suit, but I'm no lawyer, so I can't say for sure. Good point!

(edited)
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

But didn't porsha say she had receipts?  This is a win/win for me since I think they both suck, but I vaguely remember porsha saying she had text messages to back her up.

You're right, she did talk about having some text messages. Do you think she'd be willing to use them to help Kandi in a suit? I had forgotten she threatened Phaedra with those.

42 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Jovically is how an educated person would say it.

Ok, I'm going to go add that to my word list!  ;)

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1

You open yourself up to scrutiny if Kandi were to sue Phaektra. True enough Miss Parks is despicable and has proven herself to be an inveterate liar, but this is about slander where "character" assassination is the charge. Kandi has said too much and with that sex toy line, how prim and proper was she and does she want to open that huge "can of worms" concerning dalliances in the "lady pond?" It shouldn't make any difference, but we're talking about a jury; not exactly always on the side of justice and common sense. Their own prejudices and opinions will come into play and they might say Kandi's got it all and just "let it go."

• Love 1

It's one thing to talk about sex, sell sex toys, etc. It's another thing to be accused of wanting to drug and rape someone. That's a criminal act. I don't see the two as being anywhere close to the same. 

• Love 5

It's one thing to talk about sex, sell sex toys, etc. It's another thing to be accused of wanting to drug and rape someone. That's a criminal act. I don't see the two as being anywhere close to the same. 

original.gif?1477398164

19 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I didn't say it would make sense; more experience with STUPID juries that take extraneous things into consideration they shouldn't. It happens; they're idiots a lot of the time!. ...

• Love 1

The actual real problem is that to make a case for defamation against a public figure, you have to also prove that the statements were made maliciously as well as being false. So far, Phaedra has continued to insist that she didn't/repeat the statements because she was angry at Kandi. However, Phaedra is so sloppy in her machinations and shadiness that she's always getting caught.

Remember in season 5 when Phaedra accidentally butt dialed Nene and left a voice-mail saying she, Phaedra, didn't give a fuck about Cynthia and Phaedra couldn't even apologize when the voice-mail was played for her. Phaedra started talking about the food, the weather, her clothes, everything but the voice mail. 

• Love 3

Phaedra admitted to Cadillac Kim that she did indeed try to interfere with Todd and Kandi getting a license for the restaurant. Kim used to be her friend, but since the fallout has decided to spill a whole lotta tea! Add that to the rape/drug rumor and I think Phaedra is in for a whole lotta legal trouble. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The actual real problem is that to make a case for defamation against a public figure, you have to also prove that the statements were made maliciously as well as being false. So far, Phaedra has continued to insist that she didn't/repeat the statements because she was angry at Kandi. However, Phaedra is so sloppy in her machinations and shadiness that she's always getting caught.

Remember in season 5 when Phaedra accidentally butt dialed Nene and left a voice-mail saying she, Phaedra, didn't give a fuck about Cynthia and Phaedra couldn't even apologize when the voice-mail was played for her. Phaedra started talking about the food, the weather, her clothes, everything but the voice mail. 

the bee stung her titty, remember. I guess that's how they got so big, since she only got lifts, not implants.

• Love 3
On 5/13/2017 at 3:41 PM, Avon.Blakes7 said:

You open yourself up to scrutiny if Kandi were to sue Phaektra. True enough Miss Parks is despicable and has proven herself to be an inveterate liar, but this is about slander where "character" assassination is the charge. Kandi has said too much and with that sex toy line, how prim and proper was she and does she want to open that huge "can of worms" concerning dalliances in the "lady pond?" It shouldn't make any difference, but we're talking about a jury; not exactly always on the side of justice and common sense. Their own prejudices and opinions will come into play and they might say Kandi's got it all and just "let it go."

Even with a jury box full of Porshas, this wouldn't make a difference.   They'd be told during instruction and it would be reiterated by the defense attorney that the only factors considered to be found guilty of slander are:  was it shown that what the slanderer said was untrue, harmed the other person's reputation; and did they do so knowingly.   Did they lie, did it hurt (and if so, how) and did they mean it.     The other thing to keep in mind is to the extent Kandi's character (btw, forgive the presumption, but I don't think you're talking about character, in this context I think you mean her lifestyle, ignore me if not) but to the extent that it's under scrutiny, so would Phaedra's be - and I mean her character, not her sex life.  It'd be pretty easy to pull footage showing how readily and frequently she lies.  Sorry for the ramble, I say all that to say turnabout is fair play so the transparency Kandi's shown about her sex life is something I could see actually working to her benefit.

Can't remember where I heard she was looking into litigation options but I'd honestly be surprised if her lawyer didn't tell that two of the standards were no problem but intent is an intangible beast.  Unlessssssss.....lol  {{twirls'stache}} those voicemails........lol.   Um, Georgia is a one party consent state about phone recordings.  I'm not even sure voicemail qualifies, since you know you're leaving a recorded message.   {{potusvoice}} Phayyyydra? girl, you better hope there aren't any tapes!    

• Love 1