Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I don't know if it was editing or truthful in presentation but:

AC: Ericka, you wanted Dorit and PK to apologize to Tom. Has that apology taken place?

E: (in a mellow, shrugging-it-off-as-no-big-deal kind of way) No, but it's okay. I mean, in that moment, I wanted a lot of shit, that, you know, whatever.

PK: I don't owe Tom an apology.

Ericka reacts in a Jesus-you're-gonna-be-that-way-again? way.

PK: If the circumstances were reversed, he wouldn't owe me one. 

PK continues, and then Ericka gives AC a look, like, Can you believe what an ass this guy is?

It looked like one minute she was admitting that she was being ridiculous at the time, but now that PK was telling her he didn't owe Tom an apology, it infuriated her again.  

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 14
55 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don't know if it was editing or truthful in presentation but:

AC: Ericka, you wanted Dorit and PK to apologize to Tom. Has that apology taken place?

E: (in a mellow, shrugging-it-off-as-no-big-deal kind of way) No, but it's okay. I mean, in that moment, I wanted a lot of shit, that, you know, whatever.

PK: I don't owe Tom an apology.

Ericka reacts in a Jesus-you're-gonna-be-that-way-again? way.

PK: If the circumstances were reversed, he wouldn't owe me one. 

PK continues, and then Ericka gives AC a look, like, Can you believe what an ass this guy is?

It looked like one minute she was admitting that she was being ridiculous at the time, but now that PK was telling her he didn't owe Tom an apology, it infuriated her again.  

Erika's reasoning the night of her breakdown was because of what Dorit and PK had put her through.  Yet, Tom didn't know and she would not have seen the footage of what PK had said. 

Erika for someone who went so hard at Kathryn for being disrespectful to blowhard Tom, was incredible rude and confrontational to PK.  Rinna and Eileen need to sit back and take a little personal inventory as well.  Don't care to hear about either of their husbands and what they would and would not do.  Best part of the night was when one of the idiots Rinna or Erika made the statement of PK essentially just showing up and crashing the Reunion, and Andy saying, PK had been invited.  Something tells me none of the women on the Erika, Rinna, Eileen couch would be speaking to PK the way they did if their husbands were there.

I would think Tom would be very frustrated about Erika not being able to be consistent and just a loud vulgar debater.  I guess there was no osmosis in their relationship.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika's reasoning the night of her breakdown was because of what Dorit and PK had put her through.  Yet, Tom didn't know and she would not have seen the footage of what PK had said. 

Erika for someone who went so hard at Kathryn for being disrespectful to blowhard Tom, was incredible rude and confrontational to PK.  Rinna and Eileen need to sit back and take a little personal inventory as well.  Don't care to hear about either of their husbands and what they would and would not do.  Best part of the night was when one of the idiots Rinna or Erika made the statement of PK essentially just showing up and crashing the Reunion, and Andy saying, PK had been invited.  Something tells me none of the women on the Erika, Rinna, Eileen couch would be speaking to PK the way they did if their husbands were there.

I would think Tom would be very frustrated about Erika not being able to be consistent and just a loud vulgar debater.  I guess there was no osmosis in their relationship.

They truly are FOS; Eileen and Erika wouldn't be mouthing off if their husbands were there and they don't know what they would or wouldn't do depending on the situation! Erika's a classless pig so I wasn't surprised by her vile comments, but Eileen, I expected better and talking to PK like that was over the top and she should check herself; maybe not hang with such b!tches like  Erika and Rinna! ;0(

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Jamie Satyr said:

They truly are FOS; Eileen and Erika wouldn't be mouthing off if their husbands were there and they don't know what they would or wouldn't do depending on the situation! Erika's a classless pig so I wasn't surprised by her vile comments, but Eileen, I expected better and talking to PK like that was over the top and she should check herself; maybe not hang with such b!tches like  Erika and Rinna! ;0(

I would love to see how Erika, Eileen or Rinna would react if another HW talked to 1 of their husbands the way they spoke to PK. We already know it took very little for Erika to go off on Kathryn after she told Tom to let her finish what she was saying, imagine what she would have done had Kathryn told Tom to Get the F out of here and rolled her eyes at the same time! LOL

• Love 15

Erika DEMANDS respect for Tom, who is never around, yet she feels very comfortable disrespecting everyone else.  Yeah it's easy for Eileen & Rinna to "imagine" what their husbands would have done, but since they are never around, it's hard to say.  I can easily see Vinny catching a glimpse - and then Eileen would have said "what do you expect".

• Love 15
7 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Erika also said it - she said something like, "Think twice before you put your hand up my skirt" to LVP at the cocktails, and then Dorit later confirmed it in her TH.

LVP like a thrill now and then...

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Well the one time Vince offered to weigh in after Dubai-Eileen shut him down.  When Eileen said Vince would never look up a woman's skirt who was flashing, all I could think is, Vincent would never tell you he got a glimpse.  The apologies would be endless. 

• Love 16

I mean honestly, Kim did it to cause a stir and try to get back on the show....reminiscent of the stupid Aviva throwing her fake leg

That would have been hilarious, had Kim just thrown the bunny onto the floor, in the middle of the stage...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I would love to see how Erika, Eileen or Rinna would react if another HW talked to 1 of their husbands the way they spoke to PK. We already know it took very little for Erika to go off on Kathryn after she told Tom to let her finish what she was saying, imagine what she would have done had Kathryn told Tom to Get the F out of here and rolled her eyes at the same time! LOL

No doubt they wouldn't like it. Just like none of these chicks would have liked to have been talked about in the way that Erika was talked about by PK and Dorit. 

• Love 10

Things I learned from the Houswives:

- everyone has their 'truth'. There really isn't a set 'truth'. 'Truth' really means nothing, it's just a point of view.

- no matter how horrid, or even not horrid but stupid and wrong someone behaves, there will always be supporters and defenders of said behavior.

people can make fun of these shows all they want, but it really is an interesting study of human behavior and societal norms. If I was back in school, I would write a thesis ;)

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

- everyone has their 'truth'. There really isn't a set 'truth'. 'Truth' really means nothing, it's just a point of view.

- no matter how horrid, or even not horrid but stupid and wrong someone behaves, there will always be supporters and defenders of said behavior.

people can make fun of these shows all they want, but it really is an interesting study of human behavior and societal norms. If I was back in school, I would write a thesis ;)

You know the old saying about how with every situation, there is 3 truths--yours, mine, and then the actual one which is usually something in the middle.  It is also unsurprising that people take sides.  You're right, it is a fascinating look at human behavior.  It is also based off of which truth they chose to accept (usually whichever version they heard first). I think that is why I don't really get into the whole hate for one side.  I'm just sitting here analyzing everyone.  LOL.  Nobody's perfect in any of this. 

• Love 6

That probably applies to most things in life, not just reality shows...

• Love 3
On April 22, 2017 at 9:14 AM, zoeysmom said:

Well if we take Rinna, Erika, and Eileen by their rules once agreed to move on, they don't get to mention something unless it is about "What did Harry do?".  They have producers to weave previous seasons into the narrative such as they did this season about Game Night. 

Here is my point, and I will use Vicki Gunvalson as an example-there is nothing interesting about watching Vicki sell insurance, re-decorate the offices or talk to her family about taking over her insurance agency.  I certainly understand it is a huge part of her life but it is not terribly entertaining.  When I speak of vocational pursuits I am speaking of the redundancy of Eileen giving tours of her Y&R dressing room, it sounds like Erika has gotten a return invitation, I don't need five scenes of Erika doing two scenes on the Y&R, next season, I don't care to see anymore of segments of Lisa Rinna selling clothes on QVC.  Kyle has used her store as a backdrop for various events, Fat Jewish, Jamie Lee Curtis, that is something different although within the same four walls, Kyle opening another store and walking into a unfinished space would be redundant.  Kyle wearing glasses and talking about her role as a producers would be boring, a premiere party for her new show, might be interesting. I don't think they need to scrap the entire cast each season, there are just some who are more versatile and have more gravitas than others.  So it is really up to the cast and the producers to continue to focus on these women's lives in such a way it is not redundant.  Good things this year and some were duplicative of past years, NY trip, we understand that some of the women do business on the east coast.  The producers instead of pulling out solely the vocational aspect although mentioned, managed to make it more interesting by having Kyle and her daughter and Rinna and her daughters take a meal together.  Boat trips, this franchise uses boats more than other franchises and some of the trips produce memorable scenes. 

Rinna taking four months to go after someone just to shake up the storyline is not a good direction.  The problem with being over the top season after season(Brandi, Rinna) is it doesn't seem real after awhile.  How does a producer make it believable after the way Rinna treated Dorit, with the language, flipping off and repeated attacks on she and PK?  Rinna apologizing is meaningless.  So my comments aren't about hate, they are more about what should be done to keep the show interesting.  I get it is difficult to keep things interesting, as evidenced by both Atlanta and BH doing an "escape room" episode this year but isn't that why Bravo hires creative minds? 

I think in the mundane, we sometimes get the best nuggets. Vickie decorating her offices/house can be awesome..."no scratchy the woodie" is a delicious delight that can see 100 times :) I think the problem actually lies with the producers/editors. It was obvious -to me anyway- that Erika was told to get her ass in gear and bring something to the table because she was coasting along for half a season, everything she was showing was boring, hence her digging up a forgotten slight and putting on a show with her tantrum at dinner. It didn't work for me. I was left feeling that she's not for real. Vickie, the crazy shit coming out of her mouth used to be real. Getting hit with the football on the head? Great tv. That stuff can't be forced. That's great editing. 

The editors are probably getting lazy or bravo getting cheap and they're not getting enough footage to cull through. They have a limited window and the attitude is "ok let's get the money shot in 1 hour". That's why we get this dreck to pick through.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
On 4/20/2017 at 7:37 AM, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Kyle has been a shrinking violet over the years.  Kyle wasn't being entirely truthful about what went down.  I had questions about her last year in Dubai, and for some reason thought them unimportant because Kyle said she forgave LVP and loved her.  Now I am questioning a lot about Kyle and her perception of events.

Kyle seems to be doing what she accused LVP of doing so many years ago-each move is strategic.  I have a problem with Kyle all of a sudden saying she knew what Erika was thinking about Tom, because her mind went there about she and Mauricio.  I don't think Erika gave a damn until it suited her.  She can't even keep the story straight when she told Tom.  Tom of letters and degrees is probably far more appalled at his beloved's  forgetfulness, using him as a way to garner sympathy and lastly being a crude ole broad spitting out profanities and clapping like a seal while being filmed.  I am sure all his partners (both make and female and their spouses) are well aware of spoiled Erika Girardi.

With any luck, in the manner in which he shut her down at one of their dinners, Tom will refuse to let her appear next year in order to avoid her classless behavior being shown on national tv, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

The editors are probably getting lazy or bravo getting cheap and they're not getting enough footage to cull through. They have a limited window and the attitude is "ok let's get the money shot in 1 hour". That's why we get this dreck to pick through.

I think you have hit the nail on the head with this comment. 

3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No doubt they wouldn't like it. Just like none of these chicks would have liked to have been talked about in the way that Erika was talked about by PK and Dorit. 

Of course not.

2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

You know the old saying about how with every situation, there is 3 truths--yours, mine, and then the actual one which is usually something in the middle.  It is also unsurprising that people take sides.  You're right, it is a fascinating look at human behavior.  It is also based off of which truth they chose to accept (usually whichever version they heard first). I think that is why I don't really get into the whole hate for one side.  I'm just sitting here analyzing everyone.  LOL.  Nobody's perfect in any of this. 

A lawyer friend once told me there were 4 kinds of truth. Plaintiff truth, defandant truth, courtroom truth(what is allowed to be presented), and the actual truth.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

A lawyer friend once told me there were 4 kinds of truth. Plaintiff truth, defandant truth, courtroom truth(what is allowed to be presented), and the actual truth.

I think there's more! Lol! As many posters here posting, is as many truths, lol

• Love 3

Jesus H. Christ, I've never seen anyone more self-obsessed, insular, inward looking, and horrible than Erika Jayne or whatever the eff her name is. Watching her self-righteous mug for an hour is killing me. Low-Rent Barbie needs to let other people speak once in awhile.

Strangely enough, she's made me love Dorit. Erika was such a nasty bitch to PK that I'm impressed by Dorit's behavior. If anyone spoke to my husband/bf/significant other the way Erika spoke to PK and I was standing there, the other "lady" would be flat on her ass or at the very least, verbally eviscerated.

And no, Erika, no one, not even you, believes Tom is too busy to be there. We both know he's incredibly embarrassed by the constant display you put on. Pantygate blew it up for the whole world to see, and probably endangered your meal ticket and glam squad fund. That, and that alone, is why you're so mad at Dorit and PK. This has nothing to do with anyone respecting you - your puss has been out and about for the universe to see since the second you stepped on this show. And honey, that's YOUR choice. Your behavior. No one else's words or actions caused this. As your buddy Rinna would say, "Own it!"

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 11
On 4/18/2017 at 11:43 PM, Drumpf1737 said:

Agree  that they are both asses but you don't humiliate people. Also, this makes me wonder what was Kim implying about Harry Hamlin that Rinna is so determined to get revenge.

Wait what?

Let's talk about the arrest?

Mostly sober?

Near death?

I heard she escaped from rehab? (or was that Eileen while BOTH she and Rinna interrogated Kyle?)

You don't humiliate..? yeah you're right.. well unless that same person has been on a mission to humiliate you every chance she got...

But okay...

• Love 7
On 4/23/2017 at 10:43 AM, zoeysmom said:

With Kim comes Kyle and although I thought Rinna's tweets were funny for a bit, there came a time when it became obvious Kim was in such a downward spiral that cheering on her detractors seemed cruel.  After awhile garnering attention on the back of another's misfortune (albeit self-inflicted) becomes a little parasitic. 

17 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

She was also sending really nasty, taunting texts to Kim about her mental health, then deleting them right after. Really over the top stuff. Kim is a sick, sick woman, and pretty terrible in every way, but at some point, it becomes like Sonja said on scary island regarding Kelly...."she's not well and we are now being mean" or words to that effect.

You both said this so well.  This is why I feel uncomfortable with the issue of Kim's recovery and why I feel she should not be on the show.  Rinna takes things to such a low level.  Not only have we seen it with Kim, but also with LVP (Munchausen) and Dorit (drug allegations).  I see that LVP and Dorit can handle themselves, but I feel Kim is at a disadvantage.  Plus, when issues have the potential for serious consequences (Kim and Dorit), I feel things get way too dark.  That's not what I enjoy about the show and why I wish Rinna would find herself out of a job.  She deserves real consequences for her vile actions. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

IMO - Kim humiliated herself. 

Kim's return of the bunny was the very definition of "Give someone enough rope to hang themselves."

Kim was given camera time and immediately behaved like a petty, vindictive bottom-dweller. Watching Kyle chew her fingers off during her sister's display was even worse to watch. Kyle stays quiet until Rinna leaves and then thinks Kim should explain herself even more. Just wow. Kim's actions spoke volumes - not about Rinna, but about herself. 

Kim is still deflecting, still holding onto anger, still trying every which way to get back on the show. If she thinks she humiliated Rinna, she's wrong - she outed her own damaged soul and has actually convinced me she's not in a good space for recovery - sad considering just a few weeks ago I thought she looked healthy and fabulous.

• Love 6
On 4/19/2017 at 9:37 AM, SweetieDarling said:

But, wasn't LVP correct?  I thought I remembered Kyle saying she wanted to be there when the gifting went down.

I love the friendship Kyle and LVP have.  The past few yrs were a little rough between them, but they are very comfortable with each other with their joking and being silly, Kyle resting her head or hiding behind LVP's shoulder, and not being afraid to get in her face when she doesn't agree or feels wronged. 

See I hated this. Kyle was mad cause LVP was checking her friend. Something Eileen should do more often. If you see LVP she isn't smirking or calculating or anything. Her face is sincere and she trying to be gentle about it  and she's trying for it not to be a thing but what she's doing is not letting Kyle off the hook and trying to get Kyle to own it.

Kyle is being a tad bit manipulating cause she's outlining a detail that's a bit murky by repeating that she said clearly that she didn't think it would be a good idea, but that was shown only in the TH. So LVP asked her point blank but did you say that to Dorit?

Then after Kyle claims she did (although they give us a clip of her saying it to the TH) LVP lets that detail go and then instead gets right to the point which was Kyle's immediate reaction, the reaction Dorit witnessed, was of delight over the idea. LVP was trying to point out that even Kyle thought it would be humorous and I don't see why Kyle is such a baby about admitting it. "Yeah, I didn't gasp and tell Dorit oh no, no, no. I didn't want to make anything out of what she had planned to do. I was a little uncomfortable about the outcome but kept that to myself." Basically Kyle doesn't want to be blamed for not being more forthcoming with any reservations she may or not have had and she also doesn't want it to made out that she was all about the joke.

I get the feeling that Kyle had a mixed reaction and while talking to Dorit she kept other thoughts to herself but when it came out Kyle then shared her reservations in order to not get on Erika's bad side. This is a case of pulling out honest information but doing it only in pieces and when it suits your purposes. People are such scardy cats.

I would have been all." Yup, I was shopping with Dorit and took it in stride cause I didn't feel like a lecture was needed and quite honestly what the hell was I supposed to say to someone I don't know that well? Better to just mind my business. I thought it might land okay with Erika or at least I had hoped it would. Either way I just decided to roll with it and hope for the best."

What Kyle has been doing is not owning it and dancing around it and being inauthentic just cause she doesn't anyone trying to lay some bullshit responsibility on  her about the whole thing. I don't believe she should either but what's getting on my nerves is that she continues to spin spin spin and LVP is just trying to get her to just admit that she decided to just rolled with it.

She's scared to be honest about it and that's just so lame since she didn't do anything wrong anyway. Well kinda but if you grown enough to be in on the joke and the joke falls flat then at least admit that you found the whole idea interesting and was curious to see how it would play. That's about the only thing Kyle was guilty for. A little bit of naughty anticipation to a questionable exchange. Big whoop.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Nahh, Lisa would have laughed and use it as a running gag the rest of the season. LOL

• Love 6
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Nahh, Lisa would have laughed and use it as a running gag the rest of the season. LOL

Well sure, because we have seen her laugh off people saying she pretended to faint on DWTS, Adrienne saying she sold stories to magazines, and Brandi saying the most ludicrous thing of all time (that was easy to confirm or deny) that she had filed for bankruptcy. Yes, that LVP, she is always one to laugh off people insulting her character. 

• Love 10
On 4/19/2017 at 0:03 PM, Lady of nod said:

Just want to add that Erikas humiliation or devastation or whatever , though outwardly focused on PK and Dorit is really misdirected as I think what really hurt her was ALL the women talking and joking about it (which conveniently wasn't shown on the reunion) But she couldn't risk alienating her posse of 2, as they're all she has supporting her on the show. I'm sure she watches and saw how they laughed about it, and that meltdown at Eileen in HK wasn't just about her "killing your kid" remark.

THIS!

She's run with a somewhat plausible angle when in reality it was when Erika found out that Dorit discussed it all around and was planning the panty gift while the others weighed in.... and laughed...

That' is what angered her but this more raunchy and humiliating angle lets Dorit and PK have it much more fiercely and makes the issue much more "horrendous" so that why all of a sudden it's about her being labeled a whore, it affects her marriage, yada, yada, yada..

She's made cause she felt extra insecure cause the idea that the women where sitting around talking about her got her in her feels. She wasn't there to laugh off any deragatory comments made by the others. She has no idea what the tone was when they spoke of her. Couldn't really gauge on her own if the banter was in fact good natured etc. etc. Just the idea that women are engaging in conversations regarding something as personal as her accidental snatch reveal obviously would make someone recoil with much embarrasment and had Erika stuck with those points we'd be good.

Now she sounds like a lunatic cause she can't really own those emotions cause:

A) She already feigned "no big deal" cause that's her way off being oh so cool and unbothered

B) It'll look stupid for her to pull out that silly shit now. Wouldn't have sounded silly if she would have been honest right then and there but after pretending and trying to repackage it as something else? Yup, would sound silly now.

C) It would be about the women and she doesn't want to show that she was vulnerable to them and show that she does give some fucks about what these women say about her behind her back. Or hurt that they would be tee-heeing about her.  Which goes against her cool, zero fucks attitude.

All because Erika didn't want to just fess up, be straight forward about what she thought about the gift and them all discussing it when not with her.

"Ummmm cute, okay. Well it's a shame you found it necessary to make a petty little attempt at embarrasing me over an accident but I'll take the gift in stride and I also have to say that I think it's an ain't shit thing to do for you all to be having little discussions about it. It's all good tho I just felt I should share how I really feel about how this all played out." 

That would have been my response. And if not right then and there then maybe the next time is awkwardly came up.

"You know at first it just sorta came outta no where so I couldn't have the reaction right away but now that I've thought about it......" See above response.

Erika's tendency to wanna be too cool for school is why this has spiraled out of control and into a repulsive category. Her and Rinna needing to deflect. But Erika feeds each deflection whenever Rinna lobs it over so there you have it.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Well sure, because we have seen her laugh off people saying she pretended to faint on DWTS, Adrienne saying she sold stories to magazines, and Brandi saying the most ludicrous thing of all time (that was easy to confirm or deny) that she had filed for bankruptcy. Yes, that LVP, she is always one to laugh off people insulting her character. 

Lisa dealt with each of the things you listed right away, she didn't lie by saying she was "fine", she had her say and then moved on. She didn't have a melt down 3/4 of the season later, yelling, swearing, pointing her fingers while demanding that everyone apologize to Ken. LOL And, the initial question was how would any of them deal with what Erika dealt with, I stand by my post, that Lisa would have laughed it off and made a running gag about it.

• Love 9

I think Erika was pissed that ALL of the women were talking and joking about her accidentally flashing people. And I think she was super angry that no one bothered to give her a heads up about the joking or that Dorit was about to gift her a pair of panties.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

If you feel Rinna deserves consequences then so do Dorit and PK. Add LVP to that list (Mauricio cheating, etc.) 

Ericka should have pulled out the panties from between the cushions, walked over to Dorit and PK, given them a speech about how the panties were not given in any sort of good faith, that she couldn't accept the gift because of that, but that one day she might be able to, and returned them to D&PK.

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

LVP would have laughed it off publicly, but would've already begun mentally sharping her shiv of a revenge plan...

• Love 7
On 4/19/2017 at 10:19 PM, WireWrap said:

Dorit is on record saying that Kyle did say the same thing to her that she said in her TH but that it was edited out. The problem is that Kyle said it, then laughed and followed up with her telling Dorit she wanted to be there when it happened. So, bottom line is that even though Kyle did say something to Dorit about it, she then negated it with the laugh/wanting to be there.

I think Kyle was being middle of the lane. Said what she said but then giggled and made light of if it so that Dorit wouldn't have a negative reaction to Kyle criticizing. Then she put more weight into her objection after it came out in order not to be on Erika's bad side.

She wasn't playing both sides but she was trying to cover her ass with both of them.  Kyle should just own it and take whatever lumps that brings especially since her tiny role in it all doesn't really warrant many lumps if any. Sheeshhh. Put your big girl panties on Kyle... LOL ;-)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

If you feel Rinna deserves consequences then so do Dorit and PK. Add LVP to that list (Mauricio cheating, etc.) 

I don't feel that Dorit, PK, LVP or Mauricio's actions rise to the level or Rinnas.  I've not seen them attack people with horrible accusations only to turn around and state that they threw all that garbage out there just to get attention.  I also don't think they've continued to attack Kim (who I feel is at a disadvantage) after she began to work hard on recovery.  And really Mauricio cheating???  Is that something we know to be true?

And haven't Dorit and PK suffered the consequences for saying things they should not have said and making a bad joke by suffering Ericka's insufferable superiority and flogging?  On that issue, enough it enough.  They were wrong and so was Ericka.  Time to move on. 

Yes, I feel Rinna deserves consequences.  No, that  does not mean others deserve similar consequences.  

• Love 5
On 4/19/2017 at 11:45 PM, Leazy said:

I created an account here because I'm so confused about this blue bunny.  I haven't seen all of the episodes this season, but I assume that at some point Rinna gifted the stuffed animal to Kim on camera.  The posts at the beginning of this thread were posted before the reunion aired--how did you know the bunny would play a big role in the reunion?

I didn't understand why all of the housewives looked distraught when Kim returned the bunny.  Sure, Emily Post would probably advise against returning a gift, but it seemed pretty benign compared to other stuff we've seen on this show.  And it wasn't like Kim said, "I hate your effing gift."  She explained that she felt it had negative energy associated with it and maybe one day when things are better she could accept it.  It didn't occur to me until reading this board that Kim had malicious intent.  I don't think she did.  Either way, it just seemed like such a bizarre thing for Rinna to start crying about (and for Kyle to nearly bite off her finger about).  The reactions from all of the housewives seemed so over-the-top--am I missing something?

Yeah, not getting it either.....

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa dealt with each of the things you listed right away, she didn't lie by saying she was "fine", she had her say and then moved on. She didn't have a melt down 3/4 of the season later, yelling, swearing, pointing her fingers while demanding that everyone apologize to Ken. LOL And, the initial question was how would any of them deal with what Erika dealt with, I stand by my post, that Lisa would have laughed it off and made a running gag about it.

But the original comment was that LVP would have laughed it off. My point is that she would not have. And I disagree that she addresses it and moves on. She does address it, but she never moves on. She brought up the bankruptcy stuff to Brandi a full year after she made the comment, at the next reunion, after lementing it all season long. A really stupid comment that Brandi made in the off season, on a Pod Cast probably listened to by about 10 people. No, LVP doesn't laugh stuff off or forgive and forget. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

All valid points.  What I like about LVP is she doesn't yell, scream and flip people off or go after them with exaggerated or made up stories to make a point.  Another thing about LVP, is she knows when to play the "victim of character assassination" card and does it well. I did not agree with her Season 2 Reunion accusation-a simple no would have sufficed and I don't think anyone had to stick up for her. Not even Kyle as the ladies had already said they had been told the same story by the reporter.  So in that case I think LVP was foolish for hanging  Adrienne, Mauricio and Kyle out to dry and partner up with Brandi (bleech).

I guess it is a style preference.  Even when Tom Girardi was insulting her face to face, she was smart enough to not react negatively or respond to being objectified by Erika and Rinna about the web and spider comments.  I can't abide by the yelling screaming, swearing and meltdowns.  Kyle and Camille's disagreement being the exception to the rule-it usually doesn't end up being terribly believable. 

• Love 9

Just as I don't believe PK saying, "what was I suppose to say I don't want to shag her?", was a "heinous" comment. 

When did PK say that? I only remember him asking [paraphrasing], "what was I suppose to say, that I didn't like the view?"...which is quite different than saying he wants to screw her.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But the original comment was that LVP would have laughed it off. My point is that she would not have. And I disagree that she addresses it and moves on. She does address it, but she never moves on. She brought up the bankruptcy stuff to Brandi a full year after she made the comment, at the next reunion, after lementing it all season long. A really stupid comment that Brandi made in the off season, on a Pod Cast probably listened to by about 10 people. No, LVP doesn't laugh stuff off or forgive and forget. 

Actually Brandi made the comment on her Podcast (loved the comment about 10 listeners) after the Season 4 stopped filming but before the Reunion filmed.  The basis for Brandi's comment came from the Season 3 finale were in Ken allegedly in passing made some comments about he and LVP's tough times.  Originally Brandi claimed, he had said they were near bankruptcy and live deep in the valley.  Then Brandi expanded and said they were bankrupt.  What irritated me was Brandi tried to blame Kyle for it and Kyle was quick to point out when and where the statement originated. 

I kind of supported the Vanderpump-Todds as it was a way of them to rid themselves of Brandi.  I get frustrated with the format because we see the kiss and make-up and then there is this regurgitation of the slight and people answer with their reasoning and it comes off as grudge holding.  In this case I don't think Lisa and Ken needed that much of a reason to move on-Brandi's truth cannon had been misfiring for sometime plus they had Yolanda to deal with that season.

• Love 4
On 4/21/2017 at 1:30 AM, LydiaOhLydia said:

OMG Kim. Seriously? Returning the bunny, with an audience, reason being it's “bad energy”. HAHAHA. She only said bad energy, negative energy, not good energy 20 times. Repeat it enough times you might believe the lines eh.

Kyle repeating to everyone and Kim 'she's superstitious, see I don't think they understand how you are with superstitions' , etc.. Welp.. THATS KYLE ENABELING KIM. Kyle was verbally empowering Kim to accept her questioned behavior as 'OK', while trying to convince everyone else it is acceptable behavior because of Kim's beliefs..gnaw gnaw gnaw. She should have just kept shoving more fingers in her mouth until she choked on her wrist.

I personally like Kyle's character, I just don't like how her face contorts into mind control victim when Kim starts her shit.

Rhinna's the first one to produce real tears... that beats blubberin dry tissue eye presses.

Pretty sure I read someone post in the past how if they'd gotten that gift from Rhinna they'd return it to her. Hmmm perhaps Andy's crew does read these posts. For what it's worth STOP FILMING KIM. I'd rather watch Eileen fall asleep listening to Dorit.

????

This enables Kim's addiction??

So Kyle isn't allowed to be on her sisters side? Right or wrong that's a sisters choice to back her sibling in petty matters of this kind. Kim returning the bunny has nothing to do with Kim maintaining sobriety so how on earth does "Kyle enabling" fit in?

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, jaync said:

When did PK say that? I only remember him asking [paraphrasing], "what was I suppose to say, that I didn't like the view?"...which is quite different than saying he wants to screw her.

At the finale, after his conversation with Erika and Erika, Eileen and Rinna shutting him down, he walked back to Ken and made the comment.  As in-what the hell does she want me to say?  Ken got a little more graphic, well naughty in the Brits' words with his comments.

I didn't think his initial comments were heinous at all.  Heinous to me is saying to someone, "your an ass.  Get the fuck out of here."  And then saying the road to getting to know the one making the heinous comments will be slow.  My comment would have been-"don't darken my doorstep." 

ETA -I didn't catch it until a second view as all I recalled seeing was LVP laughing with Ken and PK.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
On 4/21/2017 at 0:44 PM, Normades said:

Thanks for your info!  This is exactly why I have a hard time with the sobriety suspicions, etc. toward Kim.  Even if she has not suffered permanent damage, she has not been sober (her word) for a long enough time period to be clear headed and make good decisions, in my opinion.  AA/NA urges addicts to abstain from relationships for a year for similar reasons.  I just feel like she needs someone to look out for her.  Unfortunately, I also think Kyle has been very damaged over the years by both Kim and Big Kathy, as was evidenced in her behavior at the bunny giving.  I saw someone who has had a lifetime of embarrassment and hiding from the acting out of an addict.  

I've had personal experience with these issues, so it makes me more sensitive and protective.  If I heard some of the comments directed at Kim directed toward someone I care about who is working so hard in recovery, I would need bail money.  But, I would deter that person from appearing on a tv show and thus being subjected to those comments.  It's just a big conflict.  I just can't kick someone who I feel is truly struggling.

I love this!!

Good for you!

I'm the same way.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Normades said:

I don't feel that Dorit, PK, LVP or Mauricio's actions rise to the level or Rinnas.  I've not seen them attack people with horrible accusations only to turn around and state that they threw all that garbage out there just to get attention.  I also don't think they've continued to attack Kim (who I feel is at a disadvantage) after she began to work hard on recovery.  And really Mauricio cheating???  Is that something we know to be true?

And haven't Dorit and PK suffered the consequences for saying things they should not have said and making a bad joke by suffering Ericka's insufferable superiority and flogging?  On that issue, enough it enough.  They were wrong and so was Ericka.  Time to move on. 

Yes, I feel Rinna deserves consequences.  No, that  does not mean others deserve similar consequences.  

I think the OP was referencing when Lisa brought up the tabloid stories about Mauricio cheating on camera and even that did not rise to what Rinna has said or done IMO.

16 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The original question was made by me and it was about "pantygate" and I stand by my post that had Lisa accidentally exposed her lady bits, she would have laughed it off and used it as a running gag all season long.

13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

All valid points.  What I like about LVP is she doesn't yell, scream and flip people off or go after them with exaggerated or made up stories to make a point.  Another thing about LVP, is she knows when to play the "victim of character assassination" card and does it well. I did not agree with her Season 2 Reunion accusation-a simple no would have sufficed and I don't think anyone had to stick up for her. Not even Kyle as the ladies had already said they had been told the same story by the reporter.  So in that case I think LVP was foolish for hanging  Adrienne, Mauricio and Kyle out to dry and partner up with Brandi (bleech).

I guess it is a style preference.  Even when Tom Girardi was insulting her face to face, she was smart enough to not react negatively or respond to being objectified by Erika and Rinna about the web and spider comments.  I can't abide by the yelling screaming, swearing and meltdowns.  Kyle and Camille's disagreement being the exception to the rule-it usually doesn't end up being terribly believable. 

I think Lisa was upset that Kyle called her Bobby Fisher, not that she, Kyle was part of any Adrienne plan to take her down.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The original question was made by me and it was about "pantygate" and I stand by my post that had Lisa accidentally exposed her lady bits, she would have laughed it off and used it as a running gag all season long.

And then it would be viewed  as an example of Lisa's grudge holding and revenge seeking behavior!

Edited by Jel
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think the OP was referencing when Lisa brought up the tabloid stories about Mauricio cheating on camera and even that did not rise to what Rinna has said or done IMO.

I think Lisa was upset that Kyle called her Bobby Fisher, not that she, Kyle was part of any Adrienne plan to take her down.

Well LVP was pretty big on saying it is not the words of my enemies but the silence of my friends.  She went on for quite some time how Kyle should have defended her against Adrienne's accusations.  I don't think LVP liked the Bobby Fisher crack either.  Ken before Paris said Kyle needed to be taught a lesson about not defending LVP against Adrienne.  My point being the others had already stated they had received the same phone call.  Brandi was making stuff up, and Adrienne was repeating a rumor the others knew to be untrue (don't know if Adrienne knew).   By the time of the  Season 3Reunion, it was an all out assault on Kyle and Mauricio including LVP "not believing" Kyle when the footage clearly showed Yolanda  speaking ill of LVP to Kim and Kyle. Ken and LVP going after Maurico's livelihood  was pretty close to unforgivable and it continued for the better part of the next season until Brandi went too far and alienated LVP.

I like LVP and there were the dark years when she foolishly thought it wise to befriend Brandi for amusement until she discovered Brandi had claws.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

34 minutes ago, Jel said:

And then it would be viewed  as an example of Lisa's grudge holding and revenge seeking behavior!

LVP does play the long con well...definitely a master at it.

• Love 5

Sorry, but personally I think Kim is a royal witch with a capital B!! You just don't do something like that. If you don't want the gift fine, give it to someone else or even throw it away. But you don't give it back to the person on national TV. And then she sits there with that stupid look on her face with quivering lips. She is just vile! Every year there are things you can't talk about with Kim because it will make her upset, like her drinking, her dog, her ex, rehab etc. But she can say whatever she wants? Nope.

And Kyle really needs to get over her mother telling her to take care of her sister and excusing all her bad behavior. Sometimes she just needs to turn to her and say sister or not, that was a really shitty to do and it was wrong.

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well LVP was pretty big on saying it is not the words of my enemies but the silence of my friends.  She went on for quite some time how Kyle should have defended her against Adrienne's accusations.  I don't think LVP liked the Bobby Fisher crack either.  Ken before Paris said Kyle needed to be taught a lesson about not defending LVP against Adrienne.  My point being the others had already stated they had received the same phone call.  Brandi was making stuff up, and Adrienne was repeating a rumor the others knew to be untrue (don't know if Adrienne knew).   By the time of the  Season 3Reunion, it was an all out assault on Kyle and Mauricio including LVP "not believing" Kyle when the footage clearly showed Yolanda  speaking ill of LVP to Kim and Kyle. Ken and LVP going after Maurico's livelihood  was pretty close to unforgivable and it continued for the better part of the next season until Brandi went too far and alienated LVP.

I like LVP and there were the dark years when she foolishly thought it wise to befriend Brandi for amusement until she discovered Brandi had claws.

I forgot Lisa said that. I stand corrected. That said, Kyle didn't stand up for Lisa on several occasions. Kyle likes to play the middle and not take sides but she wants others to defend her at the same time. In other words, they have both hurt each other throughout the years. No matter what, Lisa and Kyle are better together there are more positives about each as friends than not.

Lisa loves to "save", be it animals or people, she really wants to help those hurt or damaged. Sadly, she got bit by Brandi.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, jaync said:

PK's words...

I didn't mind the view

Maybe Erika's bits are available for the world

Erika has deep rooted issues with her marriage

Do you think I'm interested in shagging you, babe? 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Actually Brandi made the comment on her Podcast (loved the comment about 10 listeners) after the Season 4 stopped filming but before the Reunion filmed.  The basis for Brandi's comment came from the Season 3 finale were in Ken allegedly in passing made some comments about he and LVP's tough times.  Originally Brandi claimed, he had said they were near bankruptcy and live deep in the valley.  Then Brandi expanded and said they were bankrupt.  What irritated me was Brandi tried to blame Kyle for it and Kyle was quick to point out when and where the statement originated. 

I kind of supported the Vanderpump-Todds as it was a way of them to rid themselves of Brandi.  I get frustrated with the format because we see the kiss and make-up and then there is this regurgitation of the slight and people answer with their reasoning and it comes off as grudge holding.  In this case I don't think Lisa and Ken needed that much of a reason to move on-Brandi's truth cannon had been misfiring for sometime plus they had Yolanda to deal with that season.

Brandi made her statement right before they filmed the S4 reunion. I remember us saying at the time if she had only waited a few days longer LVP wouldn't have been able to address it at the reunion. LVP did address at that reunion, and Brandi blamed Kyle. Kyle explained what she had said to Ken and LVP and they seemed to believe her. Then LVP brought it up several times during S5, and again at the S5 reunion, still harping on it a full year later. She is not one to let things go, although it goes without saying that Brandi is a piece of shit. 

• Love 3