Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I forgot Lisa said that. I stand corrected. That said, Kyle didn't stand up for Lisa on several occasions. Kyle likes to play the middle and not take sides but she wants others to defend her at the same time. In other words, they have both hurt each other throughout the years. No matter what, Lisa and Kyle are better together there are more positives about each as friends than not.

Lisa loves to "save", be it animals or people, she really wants to help those hurt or damaged. Sadly, she got bit by Brandi.

And Cedric. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Sorry, but personally I think Kim is a royal witch with a capital B!! You just don't do something like that. If you don't want the gift fine, give it to someone else or even throw it away. But you don't give it back to the person on national TV. And then she sits there with that stupid look on her face with quivering lips. She is just vile! Every year there are things you can't talk about with Kim because it will make her upset, like her drinking, her dog, her ex, rehab etc. But she can say whatever she wants? Nope.

And Kyle really needs to get over her mother telling her to take care of her sister and excusing all her bad behavior. Sometimes she just needs to turn to her and say sister or not, that was a really shitty to do and it was wrong.

I think/suspect that Kim was shocked when Rinna gave her the bunny and that is why she accepted it because Kim planned to confront Rinna about the comments. I also suspect that Rinna didn't think Kim would accept it to begin with and she could then use that against Kim instead of admitting to/apologizing for her nasty comments about Kim to Eden. Then Kim puts the bunny aside and sees all that Rinna said about her during the season, makes the decision to return the bunny the same way it was given to her, on camera. At least Kim was honest about why she gave it back, whereas Rinna wasn't honest about why she gave it to Kim to begin with. Yes, Kim is a bitch but Rinna is a liar and a bitch. LOL

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think/suspect that Kim was shocked when Rinna gave her the bunny and that is why she accepted it because Kim planned to confront Rinna about the comments. I also suspect that Rinna didn't think Kim would accept it to begin with and she could then use that against Kim instead of admitting to/apologizing for her nasty comments about Kim to Eden. Then Kim puts the bunny aside and sees all that Rinna said about her during the season, makes the decision to return the bunny the same way it was given to her, on camera. At least Kim was honest about why she gave it back, whereas Rinna wasn't honest about why she gave it to Kim to begin with. Yes, Kim is a bitch, but Rinna is a liar and a bitch. LOL

Amen and hallelujah to that! Don't forget Eileen being her "enabler;" forgiving any ratchet thing Rinna seems to do or say! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Spelling
  • Love 7

Here's my humble take on grudges. If someone make a joke at my expense or makes an offhanded remark and I never get over it, to me that's holding a grudge. But if someone outright attacks me or makes slanderous comments about me or my family or screams in my face then I'm done! Forever! And I think that's self preservation rather than holding a grudge

Some of these HWs have been so abused by others, Bethenny Rhinna and Brandy come to mind, that I don't know how they just carry on like nothing has happened. Good on LVP for even filming with these harpies after Dubai.

Edited by Lady of nod
typos
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

PK's words...

Do you think I'm interested in shagging you babe? 

eww.gif

Brandi made her statement right before they filmed the S4 reunion. I remember us saying at the time if she had only waited a few days longer LVP wouldn't have been able to address it at the reunion.

Brandi wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, was she. This is the same woman who thought throwing wine at someone was cute, or that slapping someone was a funny joke.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I think/suspect that Kim was shocked when Rinna gave her the bunny and that is why she accepted it because Kim planned to confront Rinna about the comments. I also suspect that Rinna didn't think Kim would accept it to begin with and she could then use that against Kim instead of admitting to/apologizing for her nasty comments about Kim to Eden. Then Kim puts the bunny aside and sees all that Rinna said about her during the season, makes the decision to return the bunny the same way it was given to her, on camera. At least Kim was honest about why she gave it back, whereas Rinna wasn't honest about why she gave it to Kim to begin with. Yes, Kim is a bitch but Rinna is a liar and a bitch. LOL

BINGO!!!  This is exactly the point I've been trying to convey.  The bunny was given on camera as a self-serving move by Rinna.  Why is Kim wrong to return it on camera?  They both have motives.  Rinna's trying to look superior and Kim is angry at the way she has been treated by Rinna and what has been said.  If Rinna really cared about Kim or her grandchild the gift would have been given at another time and in earnest, not as a plot point.  As Eileen says ---- Rinna should have mailed the gift, then if Kim decided to return it on camera, she is an absolute jerk.  I think Kim was trying to take any goodwill Rinna may have gained from the gift away because she saw it for the manipulation that it is, and I believe Kim was blindsided at the time of the giving and didn't think quickly enough to decline it. 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, AndySmith said:

That would have been hilarious, had Kim just thrown the bunny onto the floor, in the middle of the stage...

Well...Kim, you know she's an actress right? Method actress to be precise

So she was practicing her lines on a script she wrote herself called Stick it to Rinna...she got "confused" again...Hucksley didn't fair so well

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

eww.gif

Brandi wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, was she. This is the same woman who thought throwing wine at someone was cute, or that slapping someone was a funny joke.

LOL! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But the original comment was that LVP would have laughed it off. My point is that she would not have. And I disagree that she addresses it and moves on. She does address it, but she never moves on. She brought up the bankruptcy stuff to Brandi a full year after she made the comment, at the next reunion, after lementing it all season long. A really stupid comment that Brandi made in the off season, on a Pod Cast probably listened to by about 10 people. No, LVP doesn't laugh stuff off or forgive and forget. 

Ericka also dealt with the situation right away.  When Dorit gave her the underwear she told her to stop.  Ericka did not bring this back up again until HK.  It was because Dorit wanted to know why Ericka has been distant towards her.  Ericka let it go but would not become friendly with Dorit.  I see nothing wrong with that and I see nothing wrong with explaining to Dorit why she would not be close to her.  Ericka actually didn't hold on to it and we saw proof of this all season, she complimented Dorit, showed up to her events and had mulitple conversations with her.  This is why Dorit was shocked at Ericka reason for not wanting to get close to her, she didn't realize that over it did not mean they would be friends.  Over it for Ericka meant cordial, and over it for Dorit meant friends.  

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, Normades said:

BINGO!!!  This is exactly the point I've been trying to convey.  The bunny was given on camera as a self-serving move by Rinna.  Why is Kim wrong to return it on camera?  They both have motives.  Rinna's trying to look superior and Kim is angry at the way she has been treated by Rinna and what has been said.  If Rinna really cared about Kim or her grandchild the gift would have been given at another time and in earnest, not as a plot point.  As Eileen says ---- Rinna should have mailed the gift, then if Kim decided to return it on camera, she is an absolute jerk.  I think Kim was trying to take any goodwill Rinna may have gained from the gift away because she saw it for the manipulation that it is, and I believe Kim was blindsided at the time of the giving and didn't think quickly enough to decline it. 

This is why I have a hard time with Eileen.  If she had her druthers everything would be done off camera or on the set of "The Young and the Restless".  Let's have a show where people write notes and rip them up, or mail insulting gifts back to each other.  One can see why Eileen is not a network executive.

No matter what method Kim chose to return the bunny she would be called out.  Kim is for the most part just a little bit more likeable than _____________________i.e. (a yeast infection)(Adolph Hitler).  I will keep saying it Kim will be asked back forever long as she wants to be on the show.  LVP is already out lobbying for her.

Kim was blindsided at the gifting, I don't think she expected Rinna to do the spiel in front of everyone at Cake Night.   

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Easyspreestep said:

Ericka also dealt with the situation right away.  When Dorit gave her the underwear she told her to stop.  Ericka did not bring this back up again until HK.  It was because Dorit wanted to know why Ericka has been distant towards her.  Ericka let it go but would not become friendly with Dorit.  I see nothing wrong with that and I see nothing wrong with explaining to Dorit why she would not be close to her.  Ericka actually didn't hold on to it and we saw proof of this all season, she complimented Dorit, showed up to her events and had mulitple conversations with her.  This is why Dorit was shocked at Ericka reason for not wanting to get close to her, she didn't realize that over it did not mean they would be friends.  Over it for Ericka meant cordial, and over it for Dorit meant friends.  

Actually, it was Erika that brought it back up in HC, She injected herself when Dorit was defending herself to Rinna.

14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

This is why I have a hard time with Eileen.  If she had her druthers everything would be done off camera or on the set of "The Young and the Restless".  Let's have a show where people write notes and rip them up, or mail insulting gifts back to each other.  One can see why Eileen is not a network executive.

No matter what method Kim chose to return the bunny she would be called out.  Kim is for the most part just a little bit more likeable than _____________________i.e. (a yeast infection)(Adolph Hitler).  I will keep saying it Kim will be asked back forever long as she wants to be on the show.  LVP is already out lobbying for her.

Kim was blindsided at the gifting, I don't think she expected Rinna to do the spiel in front of everyone at Cake Night.   

Funny how that is her advice for everyone else except herself! She refused to accept any of the multiple apologies that Lisa made to her and kept hounding her all dang season long last year! LOL She need to take her own advice first before she expects other to do it. She takes the "Do as I say, not as I do" route! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

So she was practicing her lines on a script she wrote herself called Stick it to Rinna...she got "confused" again...Hucksley didn't fair so well

I guess sometimes she gets a little too "method"...

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, it was Erika that brought it back up in HC, She injected herself when Dorit was defending herself to Rinna.

Funny how that is her advice for everyone else except herself! She refused to accept any of the multiple apologies that Lisa made to her and kept hounding her all dang season long last year! LOL She need to take her own advice first before she expects other to do it. She takes the "Do as I say, not as I do" route! LOL

Well "HYPOCRITE" is Eileen's middle name now! Concerning Rinna's drama this season, she only sees it thru the eyes of her bestie and is forgiving of every wretched thing said and done! I couldn't believe she was still bringing up Amsterdam in defending Rinna's apology tour in "Cake" episode! "IDK why Kim can't admit to implying something about Harry?" Get over it old lady; it's been years! The woman can drag out a scene longer than that bad daytime soap I've never watched! Kim puts down the genre because traditionally it was looked down upon as the last stop of actors on the decline instead of the other way around! I still remember Demi coming out of "General Hospital" so it is possible, but Kim's feeling on the matter is what was ingrained in her as a child no doubt, so I give her every break in the book at this time! She has more reason to be difficult; the rest don't! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Name correction
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Well "HYPOCRITE" is Eileen's middle name now! Concerning Rinna's drama this season, she only sees it thru the eyes of her bestie and is forgiving of every wretched thing said and done! I couldn't believe she was still bringing up Amsterdam in defending Rinna's apology tour in "Cake" episode! "IDK why Kim can't admit to implying something about Harry?" Get over it old lady; it's been years! The woman can drag out a scene longer than that bad daytime soap I've never watched! Kim puts down the genre because traditionally it was looked down upon as the last stop of actors on the decline instead of the other way around! I still remember Demi coming out of "General Hospital" so it is possible, but Kim's feeling on the matter is what was ingrained in her as a child no doubt, so I give her every break in the book at this time! She has more reason to be difficult; the rest don't! ;-(

When Kyle was being interviewed on Heather McDonald's show and she was talking about working as actress as an adult she mentioned she was not interested in taking a soap opera role.  I don't know if it was the hours of work vs. pay or as you have said the last stop for actors. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

eww.gif

Throwback Monday

BrandiEileen.gif?resize=510,284

lisaslapreact-1.gif

Scary future scene....is this Brandi channelling Eden and her love of wigs?

BrandiKim.gif

• Love 9

Not that Eden has been a break out star of the season, since it is on again, I am curious how often one is suppose to acknowledge the death of another's family member?  She claimed Kim had not mentioned her sister's death at the Cake Party.   When Kim first met Eden the first words out of her mouth were condolences (and an exceptionally long death grip from Eden), Rinna claims she and Eden bonded because they had both recently lost their fathers (Rinna's was earlier in the year) and Eden's dad was four years earlier.    Is this just something people do when just meeting?  Eileen claims to have been so consumed by her mother's death she could not talk about it for months.  Of course later it became a storyline of sorts.  I was wondering if perhaps Eden was trying to connect with Eileen in the family death department.

Eden brought up deaths pretty frequently and doesn't happen often, but I agree with Kim, more so from Kyle's standpoint than Kim's, there is no reason for either Rinna to compare the circumstances of her half sister's death (when Rinna was 6 years old) and addict Eden to compare the death of her addict sister to Kim and Kyle.  In Eden's case-Kyle is not an addict and of course in Rinna's case she was six year old.

It feels like you can't say that because my sister died, I can intrude in your life.  It just strikes me as not having compassion for the living.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yep...poor Hucksley thinks Nanna is bananas

Well, at least at his age, Nana will make him laugh all the time!

12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Not that Eden has been a break out star of the season, since it is on again, I am curious how often one is suppose to acknowledge the death of another's family member?  She claimed Kim had not mentioned her sister's death at the Cake Party.   When Kim first met Eden the first words out of her mouth were condolences (and an exceptionally long death grip from Eden), Rinna claims she and Eden bonded because they had both recently lost their fathers (Rinna's was earlier in the year) and Eden's dad was four years earlier.    Is this just something people do when just meeting?  Eileen claims to have been so consumed by her mother's death she could not talk about it for months.  Of course later it became a storyline of sorts.  I was wondering if perhaps Eden was trying to connect with Eileen in the family death department.

Eden brought up deaths pretty frequently and doesn't happen often, but I agree with Kim, more so from Kyle's standpoint than Kim's, there is no reason for either Rinna to compare the circumstances of her half sister's death (when Rinna was 6 years old) and addict Eden to compare the death of her addict sister to Kim and Kyle.  In Eden's case-Kyle is not an addict and of course in Rinna's case she was six year old.

It feels like you can't say that because my sister died, I can intrude in your life.  It just strikes me as not having compassion for the living.

What ever happened to both Rinna's/Eileen's claim that their respective parents deaths made them reevaluate their priorities so that they were going to let things go/not get upset? LOL Once again, "Do as I say, NOT as I DO"! LOL

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

When Kyle was being interviewed on Heather McDonald's show and she was talking about working as actress as an adult she mentioned she was not interested in taking a soap opera role.  I don't know if it was the hours of work vs. pay or as you have said the last stop for actors. 

There you go! I told you! From the past, that type of judgment was inherent concerning SOAPs! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added a line!
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

What ever happened to both Rinna's/Eileen's claim that their respective parents deaths made them reevaluate their priorities so that they were going to let things go/not get upset? LOL Once again, "Do as I say, NOT as I DO"! LOL

I think Rinna and Eileen believe they did reevaluate and change their behavior accordingly -- Rinna, with the double duty baby gift and Eileen with her very generous observation that Lisa Vanderpump may have feelings.  They just weren't impressed with the results. It was a toe in the waters of magnanimity, and then right back out.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Apparently death of a parent means you can tell others to "shut up', "shut your fucking mouth", "stop talking" and get out of here.  You can also borrow others' troubles, make up stories about them drug use and accuse people of claiming you have a drug problem.   Then you can turn around and say fresh start and really misbehave and claim-but I was forgiven. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

There you go! I told you! From the past, that type of judgment was inherent concerning SOAPs! ;-)

But was it "inherently cold"?  ;-)

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't see Kyle (or Kim or LVP) having any real talent to sustain a legit acting career.   The only time they will ever get close to seeing an Emmy is the one at Eileen's house (the one that LVP desperately wanted to hold).

• Love 6
1 minute ago, escape said:

I don't see Kyle (or Kim or LVP) having any real talent to sustain a legit acting career.   The only time they will ever get close to seeing an Emmy is the one at Eileen's house (the one that LVP desperately wanted to hold).

LOL! That was perfect!!! 

1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

I guess sometimes she gets a little too "method"...

OMG! hahahahahaha!!!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, escape said:

I was surprised to see how "thirsty" LVP has been; going back to begging Eileen for a line on her show! She also exaggerates and lies about her desire to be on TV when she told Erika that Eileen had asked her a while back when Eileen gave EJ a script for her BD! It was truly sad to see how Bravo immediately posted the video of LVP beggin' down at the studio! It was pathetic and embarrassing for all concerned! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 2

LVP has two shows, Vanderpump Rules and RHoBH plus a producer credit on VR.  Pretty sure she's not thirsty to be on The Young and the Restless, a daytime soap that has been bleeding viewers for years and is pretty much a laughing stock at this point.  What I saw in those scenes with Eileen was Lisa trying to be lighthearted and entertaining which to me she is.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

...and poor PK can't even get his Boy George reality show picked up. 

I'm picturing PK placating Boy George.

PK: No, that's not what I said. I said I was going to get you on a reality show and look at what I've done. As your manager, I've gotten you on Celebrity Apprentice AND Real Housewives Of BH.

I'm a talent manager extraordinaire...now convince Culture Club to sign this document...here, here and here

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm picturing PK placating Boy George.

PK: No, that's not what I said. I said I was going to get you on a reality show and look at what I've done. As your manager, I've gotten you on Celebrity Apprentice AND Real Housewives Of BH.

I'm a talent manager extraordinaire...now convince Culture Club to sign this document...here, here and here

LOL @ talent extraordinaire.The dollars must be rolling in from all of BG's gigs. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The Eileen Davidson School of Passive Aggressive Management and Conflict Resolution.

If you have a conflict with someone:

• Write a letter detailing your grievances and then tear the letter up
  • Write another letter and tear that one up too
  • Sublimate your anger and let it trickle out over weeks and months with digs in person and during talking head interviews 
  • Sit down with the person who has upset you and broker a peace, but secretly hold on to your anger
  • Return any peace-making gift by mail
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

57 minutes ago, escape said:

I would call Kyle a working actress and say that she had a legitimate acting career. She wasn't hugely successful, but she has at least one credit per year from the time she turned 18 to 2006. That's more than a lot of actresses her age.

Soaps had a dual reputation. They could be considered a place where older actors went to finish out their careers, but they were also considered the place where young actors got their start (Meg Ryan, Alec Baldwin, Demi Moore, John Stamos, Julianne Moore, Tommy Lee Jones, Hayden Panettiere, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe, Eva Longoria, and Amber Tamblyn).

Part of the reason why young actors like soaps is that the filming pace is so rapid that it doesn't let you get in your head. The pace doesn't allow an actor to overthink their character. You do a lot of instinctual acting. You have to learn dialogue really quickly. The hours are longer on a soap. It puts you through your paces. A typical hour long nighttime drama has a script that is anywhere from 45 - 65 pages long and takes a week to film. A soap opera films anywhere from 70 -150 pages a day.

Part of the reason James Franco did General Hospital was just to see if he could handle the pace. He shot his first 20 episodes in 3 days.

LVP was joking about Eileen offering her a role.

The most important thing to note is that daytime soap operas are essentially dead and the thing that killed them were the OJ Simpson trial and reality tv, especially docu-soaps or docu-series like the real housewives.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, zulualpha said:

LVP has two shows, Vanderpump Rules and RHoBH plus a producer credit on VR.  Pretty sure she's not thirsty to be on The Young and the Restless, a daytime soap that has been bleeding viewers for years and is pretty much a laughing stock at this point.  What I saw in those scenes with Eileen was Lisa trying to be lighthearted and entertaining which to me she is.

VRP and RHOBH are essentially silly cable unscripted shows.  Y&R has been on for over 40 yrs and has a much wider audience. 

Kyle was excited about guest starring on the Days of Our Lives - while filming HW's.  

LVP started off as an actress, so she'll probably jump at the chance.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5
On 4/18/2017 at 8:43 PM, Drumpf1737 said:

I love Eileen and hope she stays, but I never really noticed her absences [hangs head].

Agree  that they are both asses but you don't humiliate people. Also, this makes me wonder what was Kim implying about Harry Hamlin that Rinna is so determined to get revenge.

Its pot and kettle, they both aren't  a afraid to go there. Humiliation is one weapon in their arsenal.

Maybe it was  Harry's rape rumor. Kim might have heard about it but knows nothing more than the rumor. So no proof. It would explain Lisa's viseral reaction, her reaching for Kim's throat, smashing the glass, and the ongoing harrassnent

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Let's talk about the arrest?

Mostly sober?

Near death?

1 completely deserved after Kim lied about making insinuations about HH.

2&3 drag Lisar for filth. It wasn't her business and it could have been really hurtful to Kyle and Kim's kids.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Jesus H. Christ, I've never seen anyone more self-obsessed, insular, inward looking, and horrible than Erika Jayne or whatever the eff her name is. Watching her self-righteous mug for an hour is killing me. Low-Rent Barbie needs to let other people speak once in awhile.

Strangely enough, she's made me love Dorit. Erika was such a nasty bitch to PK that I'm impressed by Dorit's behavior. If anyone spoke to my husband/bf/significant other the way Erika spoke to PK and I was standing there, the other "lady" would be flat on her ass or at the very least, verbally eviscerated.

And no, Erika, no one, not even you, believes Tom is too busy to be there. We both know he's incredibly embarrassed by the constant display you put on. Pantygate blew it up for the whole world to see, and probably endangered your meal ticket and glam squad fund. That, and that alone, is why you're so mad at Dorit and PK. This has nothing to do with anyone respecting you - your puss has been out and about for the universe to see since the second you stepped on this show. And honey, that's YOUR choice. Your behavior. No one else's words or actions caused this. As your buddy Rinna would say, "Own it!"

You nailed it with your comments about the trashy, classless b. TOTAL loser with NOTHING to offer.

21 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

They truly are FOS; Eileen and Erika wouldn't be mouthing off if their husbands were there and they don't know what they would or wouldn't do depending on the situation! Erika's a classless pig so I wasn't surprised by her vile comments, but Eileen, I expected better and talking to PK like that was over the top and she should check herself; maybe not hang with such b!tches like  Erika and Rinna! ;0(

That's EXACTLY what she is.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No doubt they wouldn't like it. Just like none of these chicks would have liked to have been talked about in the way that Erika was talked about by PK and Dorit. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way PK and Dorit talked about Ericka - RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, renatae said:

With any luck, in the manner in which he shut her down at one of their dinners, Tom will refuse to let her appear next year in order to avoid her classless behavior being shown on national tv, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Hope that happens. Erica (classless smug b) needs to go.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Ericka should have pulled out the panties from between the cushions, walked over to Dorit and PK, given them a speech about how the panties were not given in any sort of good faith, that she couldn't accept the gift because of that, but that one day she might be able to, and returned them to D&PK.

LVP would have laughed it off publicly, but would've already begun mentally sharping her shiv of a revenge plan...

She's NOT smart or quick enough to say that - NOT surprising. Probably didn't graduate from high school.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

PK's words...

I didn't mind the view

Maybe Erika's bits are available for the world

Erika has deep rooted issues with her marriage

Do you think I'm interested in shagging you, babe? 

Her bits are available, and she has issues with the ugly. old fart limp d husband. So sorry, Erica, that you are such a classless loser.

11 minutes ago, Kallee said:

She's NOT smart or quick enough to say that - NOT surprising. Probably didn't graduate from high school.

Really? Asking for real because I haven't heard/read this.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, escape said:

VRP and RHOBH are essentially silly cable unscripted shows.  Y&R has been on for over 40 yrs and has a much wider audience. 

Kyle was excited about guest starring on the Days of Our Lives - while filming HW's.  

LVP started off as an actress, so she'll probably jump at the chance.

It's not that much wider. Y&R is averaging about 4 - 4.5 million viewers. RHoBH has about 1.7 million viewers and Vanderpump Rules brings in 1.4 million viewers. Both RHoBH and Vanderpump Rules cost a fraction of what it takes to make Y&R. RHoBH and VR don't have writers, sets, stunts, prop persons, hair or makeup, or craft services. It costs about $50 - 60 million to produce a soap opera every year. It costs maybe $20 million to produce RHoBH or Vanderpump Rules. Advertising rates are much higher in prime time than they are during the daytime. Bravo is probably getting between $20,000 - $40,000 per 30 second spot for either of these shows in part because Bravo has a disproportionately wealthy audience.

LVP stopped acting more than 20 years ago. I'm sure she's happy to pick up the odd role if she doesn't have to audition and filming doesn't take up too much of her time, but otherwise a regular acting role probably costs her money that she could otherwise be making just doing her real housewives shit.

Additionally, RHoBH and Vanderpump Rules offer opportunities to create and advertise products that a scripted show doesn't offer.

Judge Judy is just a silly unscripted court show. She makes $47 million a year.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Really? Asking for real because I haven't heard/read this.

Yes, I'd love to hear any scoop that Lololol has (oh, sorry - I meant Kallee. Writing styles are similar and I got mixed up for a minute) regarding Erika and her education. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, I'd love to hear any scoop that Lololol has (oh, sorry - I meant Kallee. Writing styles are similar and I got mixed up for a minute) regarding Erika and her education. 

There was a picture of Erika in a graduate cap and gown on DWTS.  She looked very sweet posing with her mommy dearest. She left to follow her dream to NYC right after graduating.  Or maybe it was her on stage persona posing for the pictures.  It was her most memorable year for the DWTS routine.  Apparently her ode to Madonna didn't sit well as she was voted off after her performance.

I don't hold it against Erika not having a post graduate education, but she has to pull it together.  How she could be cackling about how she was the one who had the hardest time in Hong Kong defies all logic.  She was the aggressor not the victim.  I guess watching the show doesn't register with her.  I only wish there were more shots of Kyle and LVP's faces when Erika would go off on PK.  They looked pretty dismayed it what was shown.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's not that much wider. Y&R is averaging about 4 - 4.5 million viewers. RHoBH has about 1.7 million viewers and Vanderpump Rules brings in 1.4 million viewers. Both RHoBH and Vanderpump Rules cost a fraction of what it takes to make Y&R. RHoBH and VR don't have writers, sets, stunts, prop persons, hair or makeup, or craft services. It costs about $50 - 60 million to produce a soap opera every year. It costs maybe $20 million to produce RHoBH or Vanderpump Rules. Advertising rates are much higher in prime time than they are during the daytime. Bravo is probably getting between $20,000 - $40,000 per 30 second spot for either of these shows in part because Bravo has a disproportionately wealthy audience.

LVP stopped acting more than 20 years ago. I'm sure she's happy to pick up the odd role if she doesn't have to audition and filming doesn't take up too much of her time, but otherwise a regular acting role probably costs her money that she could otherwise be making just doing her real housewives shit.

Additionally, RHoBH and Vanderpump Rules offer opportunities to create and advertise products that a scripted show doesn't offer.

Judge Judy is just a silly unscripted court show. She makes $47 million a year.

VPR and RHOBH are not first run throughout the year like Y&R.   I would never compared Judge Judy (who has a law degree) to any of the no-talents, drunken dummies on VPR.

Anyone who aspires a career in acting would choose a network scripted show over a cable reality show.

Anyone working in TV would want to win the ultimate prize from the industry - The Emmy award.

And congrats to Eileen for making the recent People's Most Beautiful List. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You would think  Rinna  had "Stole her GD house". 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

This has nothing to do with anyone respecting you - your puss has been out and about for the universe to see since the second you stepped on this show. And honey, that's YOUR choice. Your behavior. No one else's words or actions caused this. 

Actually, yeah, PK's words and actions caused this storyline.

7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

That's what easyspreestep said...Erika didn't bring it up again until HK.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Actually, yeah, PK's words and actions caused this storyline.

That's what easyspreestep said...Erika didn't bring it up again until HK.

Erika did not know what PK said until Lisa's finale party. Her cheerleading squad, Rinna/Eileen, were spreading lies/exaggerations from the short talk they had with Dorit right before Dorit gave Erika the panty gift.

I read her post as saying that Dorit brought it up in HC, not Erika. If I was mistaken, I am sorry. 

ETA, I just reread it and she does say that but Dorit didn't just ask Erika why she didn't like her, Erika was already going at Dorit about Rinna and then pantygate when Dorit asked her that question. As far as Dorit knew, Erika was "fine" with her, when in reality, Erika lied/she wasn't.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Erika did not know what PK said until Lisa's finale party. Her cheerleading squad, Rinna/Eileen, were spreading lies/exaggerations from the short talk they had with Dorit right before Dorit gave Erika the panty gift.

I think Erika got the gist from Dorit telling her he was looking, everyone had seen it, and she wasnt sure if Erika was trying to seduce her husband, but here's some lace panties!

Ericka not knowing exactly what PK said doesn't mean he wasnt the cause. He told Dorit, and she ran with it.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 4
Just now, chewycandy said:

I think Erika got the gist from Dorit telling her he was looking, everyone had seen it, and she wasnt sure if Erika was trying to seduce her husband, but here's some lace panties!

She did not say that Erika was trying to seduce PK, she said she was Sure she wasn't. Big difference, very big difference! And, Erika told her she was "fine" that everything was OK after that. Yes, Rinna/Eileen lied to her about what Dorit said and neither of them knew if or what PK said about anything as they never talked to him about this until the finale. It is from Rinna that she got the whore/slut info/lie when Erika lied to Rinna about Dorit calling Rinna an addict right after the Mexico trip.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She did not say that Erika was trying to seduce PK, she said she was Sure she wasn't. Big difference, very big difference! 

The point is that Dorit still brought the seducing thing UP. Erika didn't like that, she made it known with her "the more you talk about it, the worse it gets."

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

The point is that Dorit still brought the seducing thing UP. Erika didn't like that, she made it known with her "the more you talk about it, the worse it gets."

No, Erika needs to improve her listening skills. She has a problem in hearing only part of a conversation, twisting what she does hear into something else entirely and ignoring the rest. Then add in her 2 side kicks that love to feed her misinformation about the others and you have a recipe for disaster. IMO, Erika assumed Dorit had bad intentions toward her because that is exactly how Erika would think had someone accidentally exposed their lady bits to Tom.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 13